- 1. CIA Director John Brennan, with some assistance from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, gathered foreign intelligence and fed it throughout our domestic Intelligence Community.
- 2. The FBI became the handler of Brennan’s intelligence and engaged in the more practical elements of surveillance.
- 3. The Department of Justice facilitated investigations by the FBI and legal maneuverings, while providing a crucial shield of nondisclosure.
- 4. The Department of State became a mechanism of information dissemination and leaks.
- 5. Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee provided funding, support, and media collusion.
- 6. Obama administration officials were complicit, and engaged in unmasking and intelligence gathering and dissemination.
- 7. CIA-controlled media was the most powerful subversive element of this color revolution. None of these events could have transpired without the well organized and times set of leaks. Feeding the population with fake news. Stories were invented, facts were ignored, and false narratives were promoted until they became dominant.
Let’s start with a simple premise: The candidacy of Trump presented both an opportunity and a threat. Initially not viewed with any real seriousness, Trump’s campaign was seen as an opportunistic wedge in the election process. At the same time, and particularly as the viability of his candidacy increased, Trump was seen as an existential threat to the neoliberal political system. It is unclear why as he was a NYC real estate development, a part of local aristocracy so to speak. But that's fact -- neoliberals wanted Trump out. May be became during election campaign he promoted non-interventionist foreign policy and attacks neoliberal globalization.
The surprise election of Trump and Hillary political fiasco was not welcomed by the U.S. neoliberal establishment. Here was a true political outsider who held no traditional allegiances. He was brash and boastful, he ignored political correctness, he couldn’t be bought, and he didn’t care what others think of him.
Governing bodies in Britain and the European Union were also worried. Candidate Trump was openly challenging neoliberal foreign policy, foreign wars, international treaties, monetary policy, regulations, and the power of special interests. He challenged Congress. He challenged the United Nations and the European Union. He questioned everything.became the point man in the operation to stop a potential Trump presidency. It remains unclear whether his role was self-appointed or came by order from above. To embark on such a mission without direct presidential authority seems both a stretch of the imagination.
Brennan collected some damaging for Trump unofficial foreign intelligence compiled by contacts, colleagues, and associates—primarily from the UK, but also from other Five Eyes members, such as Australia.
Individuals in official positions in UK intelligence, such as Robert Hannigan — head of the UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ, Britain’s equivalent of the National Security Agency) — partnered with former UK foreign intelligence members to spy on Trump close circle. Former MI6 head Sir Richard Dearlove, former Ambassador Sir Andrew Wood, and private UK intelligence firm Hakluyt all played a role in creation of the Steele dossier.
In the summer of 2016, Hannigan traveled to Washington to meet with Brennan regarding alleged communications between the Trump campaign and Moscow. On Jan. 23, 2017—three days after Trump’s inauguration—Hannigan abruptly announced his retirement. The Guardian openly speculated that Hannigan’s resignation was directly related to the sharing of UK intelligence or spying of Trump.
One method used to help establish evidence of collusion was the employment of “spy traps.” Prominent among these were ones set for Trump campaign advisers George Papadopoulos and Carter Page. The intent was to provide or establish connections between the Trump campaign and Russia. The content and context mattered little as long as a connection could be established that could then be publicized. The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting was another such attempt.
Western intelligence assets were used to initiate and establish these connections, particularly in the cases of Papadopoulos and Page.
Ultimately, Brennan formed an inter-agency task force comprising an estimated six agencies and/or government departments. The FBI, Treasury, and DOJ handled the domestic inquiry into Trump and possible Russia connections. The CIA, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the National Security Agency (NSA) handled foreign and intelligence aspects.
Brennan’s inter-agency task force is not to be confused with the July 2016 FBI counterintelligence investigation, which was formed later at Brennan’s urging.
During this time, Brennan also employed the use of reverse targeting, which relates to the targeting of a foreign individual with the intent of capturing data on a US citizen. This effort was uncovered and made public by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in a March 2017 press conference:
“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show the president-elect and his team were monitored and disseminated out in intelligence-reporting channels. Details about persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little apparent foreign-intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.
“From what I know right now, it looks like incidental collection. We don’t know exactly how that was picked up but we’re trying to get to the bottom of it.”
As this foreign intelligence—unofficial in nature and outside of any traditional channels—was gathered, Brennan began a process of feeding his gathered intelligence to the FBI. Repeated transfers of foreign intelligence from the CIA director pushed the FBI toward the establishment of a formal counterintelligence investigation. Brennan repeatedly noted this during a May 23, 2017, congressional testimony:
“I made sure that anything that was involving US persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the [FBI].”
Brennan also admitted that his intelligence helped to establish the FBI investigation:
“I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and US persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion [or] cooperation occurred.”
This admission is important, as no official intelligence was used to open the FBI’s investigation.
Once the FBI began its counterintelligence investigation on July 31, 2016, Brennan shifted his focus. Through a series of meetings in August and September 2016, Brennan informed the congressional Gang of Eight regarding intelligence and information he had gathered. Notably, each Gang of Eight member was briefed separately, calling into question whether each of the members received the same information. Efforts to block the release of the transcripts from each meeting remain ongoing.
The last major segment of Brennan’s efforts involved a series of three reports and greater participation from Clapper. The first report, the “Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security,” was released on Oct. 7, 2016. The second report, “GRIZZLY STEPPE —Russian Malicious Cyber Activity,” was released on Dec. 29, 2016. The third report, “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections”—also known as the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA)—was released on Jan. 6, 2017.
This final report was used to continue pushing the Russia-collusion narrative following the election of President Donald Trump. Notably, Admiral Mike Rogers of the NSA publicly dissented from the findings of the ICA, assigning only a moderate confidence level.
As David Stockman observed (The RussiaGate Witch-Hunt Stockman Names Names In The Deep State's Insurance Policy )
There was a sinister plot to meddle in the 2016 election, after all. But it was not orchestrated from the Kremlin; it was an entirely homegrown affair conducted from the inner sanctums---the White House, DOJ, the Hoover Building and Langley----of the Imperial City.
Likewise, the perpetrators didn't speak Russian or write in the Cyrillic script. In fact, they were lifetime beltway insiders occupying the highest positions of power in the US government.
Here are the names and rank of the principal conspirators:
- John Brennan, CIA director;
- Susan Rice, National Security Advisor;
- Samantha Power, UN Ambassador;
- James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence;
- James Comey, FBI director;
- Andrew McCabe, Deputy FBI director;
- Sally Yates, deputy Attorney General,
- Bruce Ohr, associate deputy AG;
- Peter Strzok, deputy assistant director of FBI counterintelligence;
- Lisa Page, FBI lawyer;
- and countless other lessor and greater poobahs of Washington power, including President Obama himself.
To a person, the participants in this illicit cabal shared the core trait that made Obama such a blight on the nation's well-being. To wit, he never held an honest job outside the halls of government in his entire adult life; and as a careerist agent of the state and practitioner of its purported goods works, he exuded a sanctimonious disdain for everyday citizens who make their living along the capitalist highways and by-ways of America.
Trey Gowdy Caught Obama's CIA Head Not Telling The Truth - YouTube
There was a serious of suspicious and well coordinated leaks of classified information that point out to intelligence agencies Under the smoke screen of Russian influence Trump campaign official were spied upon. Whether the pretext was Steele dossier or some other disinformation is immaterial.
Unprecedented rate of leaks about Trump and his associates is really disturbing, but is nothing new. Intrusion of intelligence agencies into political process happened before. One telling example is JFK assassination. Interference in foreign election is also a proven fact: As early as 1948 CIA role "fixed" Italian elections. So in way chickens just came home to roost.
War between CIA and Pentagon is well know due to events in Syria, where they sometimes found themselves on the opposite sides of barricades. There is also always some level of inter-fighting between different US intelligence agencies, for example NSA vs. CIA.
Connections between Bush clan and CIA are well documented. Strange biography of Barack Obama also raises interesting questions. And Clintons also seems to be connected to the US intelligence one way or the other due to their Arkansas past. Amazing level confidence of Bill Clinton (and to a lesser extent Hillary Clinton) that he/she is above the law is probably connected with this fact. The might do have "Lord-protector" for their misdeeds.
In this sense anti-Russian campaign and accusations of Russia in interfering into the US election (after the US interfered in Russian election of 2011-2012, trying to stage a color revolution in this country) might be just a smoke screen to hide the US intelligence agencies interference with the election process.
BTW it is not completely clear why Russia would prefer Trump to Hillary. Here is one post that addresses this issues (Economist's View What’s Behind a Rise in Ethnic Nationalism Maybe the Economy, Oct 14, 2016):
likbez -> pgl... , Friday, October 14, 2016 at 07:43 PMParadoxically Pravda in old times did have real insights into the US political system and for this reason was widely read by specialists. Especially materials published by the Institute of the USA and Canada -- a powerful Russian think tank somewhat similar to the Council on Foreign Relations.
As for your remark I think for many people in the USA Russophobia is just displaced Anti-Semitism.
JohnH remark is actually very apt and you should not "misunderestimate" the level of understanding of the US political system by Russians. They did learn a lot about machinations of the neoliberal foreign policy, especially about so called "color revolutions."
Hillary&Obama has had a bloody nose when they tried to stage a "color revolution" in 2011-2012 in Russia (so called "white revolution). A typical US citizen probably never heard about it or heard only about "Pussy riot", Navalny and couple of other minor figures. At the end poor ambassador Michael McFaul was recalled. NED was expelled. Of course Russia is just a pale shadow of the USSR power-wise, so Obama later put her on sanctions using MH17 incident as a pretext with no chances of retaliation.
They also successfully implemented regime change in Ukraine -- blooding Putin nose in return.
But I actually disagree with JohnH. First of all Putin does not need to interfere in a way like the USA did in 2011-2012. It would be a waist of resources as both candidates are probably equally bad for Russia (and it is the "deep state" which actually dictate the US foreign policy, not POTUS.)
The US political system is already the can of worms and the deterioration of neoliberal society this time created almost revolutionary situation in Marxists terms, when Repug elite was not able to control the nomination. Democratic establishment still did OK and managed to squash the rebellion, but here the level of degeneration demonstrated itself in the selection of the candidate.
Taking into account the level of dysfunction of the US political system, I am not so sure the Trump is preferable to Hillary for Russians. I would say he is more unpredictable and more dangerous. The main danger of Hillary is Syria war escalation, but the same is true for Trump who can turn into the second John McCain on a dime.
Also the difference between two should not be exaggerated. Both are puppets of the forces the brought them to the current level and in their POTUS role will need to be subservient to the "deep state". Or at least to take into account its existence and power. And that makes them more of prisoners of the position they want so much.
Trump probably to lesser extent then Hillary, but he also can't ignore the deep state. Both require the support of Republican Congress for major legislative initiatives. And it will be very hostile to Hillary. Which is a major advantage for Russians, as this excludes the possibility of some very stupid moves.
Again, IMHO in no way any of them will control the US foreign policy. In this area the deep state is in charge since Allen Dulles and those who try to deviate too much might end as badly as JFK. I think Obama understood this very well and did not try to rock the boat. And there are people who will promptly explain this to Trump in a way that he understands.
In other words, neither of them will escape the limit on their power that "deep state" enforces. And that virtually guarantee the continuity of the foreign policy, with just slight tactical variations.
So why Russians should prefer one to another? You can elect a dog as POTUS and the foreign policy of the USA will be virtually the same as with Hillary or Trump.
In internal policy Trump looks more dangerous and more willing to experiment, while Hillary is definitely a "status quo" candidate. The last thing Russians needs is the US stock market crush. So from the point of internal economic policy Hillary is also preferable.
A lot of pundits stress the danger of war with Russia, and that might be true as women in high political position try to outdo men in hawkishness. But here Hillary jingoism probably will be tightly controlled by the "deep state". Hillary definitely tried to be "More Catholic then the Pope" in this area while being the Secretary of State. That did not end well for her and she might learn the lesson.
But if you think about the amount of "compromat" (Russian term ;-) on Hillary and Bill that Russians may well already collected, in "normal circumstances" she might be a preferable counterpart for Russians. As in "devil that we know". Both Lavrov and Putin met Hillary. Medvedev was burned by Hillary. Taking into account the level of greed Hillary displayed during her career, I would be worried what Russians have on her , as well as on Bill "transgressions" and RICO-style actions of Clinton Foundation.
And taking into account the level of disgust amount the government officials with Hillary (and this is not limited to Secret Service) , new leaks are quite possible, which might further complicate her position as POTUS.
In worst case, the first year (or two) leaks will continue. Especially if damaging DNC leaks were the work of some disgruntled person within the USA intelligence and not of some foreign hacker group. That might be a plus for Russians as such a constant distraction might limit her possibility to make some stupid move in Syria. Or not.
As you know personal emails boxes for all major Web mail providers are just one click away for NSA analysts. So "Snowden II" hypothesis might have the right to exist.
Also it is quite probably that impeachment process for Hillary will start soon after her election. In the House Republicans have enough votes to try it. That also might be a plus for s for both Russia and China. Trump is extremely jingoistic as for Iran, and that might be another area were Hillary is preferable to Russians and Chinese over Trump.
Also do not discount her health problems. She does have some serious neurological disease, which eventually might kill her. How fast she will deteriorate is not known but in a year or two the current symptoms might become more pronounced. If Bill have STD (and sometime he looks like a person with HIV; http://joeforamerica.com/2016/07/bill-clinton-aids/) that further complicates that picture (this is just a rumor, but he really looks bad).
I think that all those factors make her an equal, or even preferable candidate for such states as Russia and China.
The way Trump "lewd" tale surfaced (aka Steele dossier) also creates more questions about role on CIA in the elections. Same about Trump surveillance authorized by Obama administration as well as possible unauthorized surveillance outsource to MI6, which was serving as CIA sidekick.
- 20190620 : FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced – Consortiumnews ( Jun 20, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190618 : Wikileaks CIA Stole Russian Malware, Uses It to Misdirect Attribution of Cyber Attacks ( Jun 12, 2019 , russia-insider.com )
- 20190618 : Crowdstrike Never Produced Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking by Ray McGovern ( Jun 18, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190616 : US Govt's Entire Russia-DNC Hacking Narrative Based On Redacted Draft Of Crowdstrike Report ( Jun 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190615 : Why Didn't Mueller Investigate Seth Rich ( Jun 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190614 : Russiagate is an institutional initiative of CIA. Current DCI Gina Haspel was in London marshalling the foreign intelligence cutouts for the anti-Russian war propaganda that got repackaged for publication as Dem oppo research. ( Jun 14, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190614 : This is Crystal Clear -- Find the Creator of the Guccifer 2.0 Hoax, and You Find the Murderer of Seth Rich by veganmark ( Jun 14, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190614 : Corrupt "good guys," Tax Justice Network kills podcast on Browder ( Jun 14, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190614 : Our old acquaintance Crowdstrike has gone public, and in its IPO debut, the stock surged to a market cap of over $12 Billion ( Jun 14, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190614 : MI5 'unlawfully' handled bulk surveillance data, lawsuit reveals ( Jun 14, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190613 : A loyal servant of empire -- Crowdstrike CEO -- is well-rewarded for his role in creating Russiagate hysteria by Caitlin Johnstone ( Jun 13, 2019 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20190613 : DOJ Investigating CIA Role In Russiagate ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190613 : Stop Hoping That The Swamp Will Drain The Swamp ( Jun 13, 2019 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20190612 : Steele's Shoddy Dossier by Andrew C. McCarthy ( Jun 06, 2019 , www.nationalreview.com )
- 20190611 : Hillary Clinton's Russia collusion IOU The answers she owes America ( Jun 11, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190610 : John Brennan 'Pathological Deceiver' Trump 'Rankles Me to No End' ( Jun 10, 2019 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190608 : I reality think that the RICO (racketeer influenced corrupt organization act) law fits them perfectly ( Jun 08, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : The CIA and security services have every right to know who is who on all and every politician and their staff ( Aug 01, 2014 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : Skip to main content ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : CIA admits to spying on Senate staffers by Spencer Ackerman ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : Brennan: I'm Still Waiting For Republican Rats To Realize The Trump Ship Is Sinking ( May 01, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190607 : The CIA is completely out of control. This begs the question, as to why do, or should, American citizen vote for candidates when those candidates are effectively being managed by the CIA ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : Tucker It wasn't 'spying,' it was 'investigating' ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190605* Do Spies Run the World by Israel Shamir ( May 22, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190605 : Christopher Steele after he produced his totally falsified dossier on Trump now is afraid of repercussions ( Jun 05, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190604 : Steele Cuts Deal; Will Discuss Trump Sex Dossier With DOJ Inspector General ( Jun 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190604* Attkisson 10 Questions I d Ask Robert Mueller (If I Were Allowed) ( Jun 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190603 : More Evidence of the Russian Meddling Lie by Larry C Johnson ( Jun 03, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190602 : US Color revolution: 'He who digs a pit for others will fall into that same pit ( Jun 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190601 : Mueller silver bullet failed. So they ll go with an impeachment with all the media hysteria accompanying it fully realizing that they don t have the votes in the Senate convict. ( Jun 01, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190530* Whatever you may think of Trump, the people who set out to 'get him' are the scum of the Earth ( May 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190530 : Mueller is the master of cover up at service of the Depp State ( May 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190530* Everyone here at moa is saying much the same: the CIA is running the usa at this point.. Mueller is ex CIA... So, basically the mueller investigation a cover up and BS for the lemmings... It seems to have worked to a limited degree.. ( May 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190529 : Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied ( May 29, 2019 , news.sky.com )
- 20190528 : Fake Dossier -Creator Steele Refuses To Cooperate With AG Barr s Probe ( May 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190528* Any time you read an article (or a comment) on Russia, substitute the word Jew for Russian and International Jewry for Russia and re-read. ( May 28, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190527 : A Russian-born British scholar [Svetlana Lokhova] is suing an alleged FBI informant [Halper] and four news outlets for allegedly defaming her by linking her to Russian efforts to influence President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign ( May 27, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190526 : Trump Targets UK, Australia And Ukraine Over 'Greatest Hoax In The History Of Our Country' ( May 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190526 : Global Elites Started The Russia Nonsense by Thomas Farnan ( May 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190524 : Theresa May Cries As She Announces June 7 Resignation ( May 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190523 : Guccifer 2.0 Was Not a Russian Creation by Larry C Johnson ( May 23, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190523 : The language metadata artifacts are practically worthless for attribution ( May 23, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190523 : Look at their prime creation of the new millennium: Barack Obama. ( May 23, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190522 : Israel hacking the world ( May 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190519* How Russiagate replaced Analysis of the 2016 Election by Rick Sterling ( May 19, 2019 , dissidentvoice.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190519* Intel agencies of the UK and US are guilty of fabricating evidence, breaking the laws (certainly of the targeted countries, but also of the UK and US), providing fake analysis and operating as evil actors on the dark side of humanity ( May 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190518 : Is Trump a double dealer. Why Trump Administration Withholds Information That Could Debunk Russian Interference Claims ( May 16, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190518 : Daniel Lazare's recent work on Assange indicated via chronological sequencing it's much more likely Guccifer 2.0 was the phony he was suspected to be at the time ( May 18, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190517 : Judicial Watch Nellie Ohr Deleted Emails Exchanged with DOJ Husband Bruce Ohr - Judicial Watch ( May 16, 2019 , www.judicialwatch.org )
- 20190517 : Trump Administration Withholds Information That Could Debunk Russian Interference Claims ( May 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190516 : FBI-CIA Dispute Erupts Over Whether Comey Or Brennan Pushed Steele Dossier ( May 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190515 : Graham reads Strzok f-bomb text in intense Barr hearing opener ( May 15, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190514 : FOIA Docs Mueller Top Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann Hand-Picked Team of Angry Democrats ( May 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190514 : Do Russia probe attorneys' donations to Democrats threaten their independence? by Glenn Kessler ( Jan 04, 2018 , www.stamfordadvocate.com )
- 20190514 : Pat Buchanan Reflects On A Nation At War With Itself ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190514 : Trump may provoke impeachment by obstructing investigations, says Russiagater Schiff ( May 14, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190514 : Only a rabid Israel-firster and Clinton loyalist like Schiff could ignore the excellent report of the patriotic Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS); the report explains why Clinton/DNC emails were never hacked but "leaked." ( Apr 24, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190514 : House Dems Issue Friendly Subpoena To Multiple Banks, Probing Different Form Of Trump-Russia Collusion ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190514 : Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has Family Ties To ( Mar 29, 2019 , truthfeednews.com )
- 20190514 : An oxymoron ( May 01, 2019 , anamericancomment.blogspot.com )
- 20190513 : Alexander Downer funnelled millions in Australian tax dollars to the Clinton Foundation during Hillary's election campaign ( May 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190513 : Barr Appoints Durham To Investigate FBI-DOJ Spying On Trump ( May 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190513* Angry Bear Senate Democratic Jackasses and Elmer Fudd ( May 04, 2019 , angrybearblog.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190513 : Although NSA discovered irregularities in the Spring, they didn't get aired until October? Maybe because he reports to the President? ( May 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190513 : How US and Foreign Intel Agencies Interfered in a US Election by Larry C. Johnson ( May 07, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190513 : FBI Used False Premise to Open Trump-Russia Investigation by Andrew C. McCarthy ( May 06, 2019 , www.nationalreview.com )
- 20190513 : EXPLOSIVE FOIA Documents Show Evidence of Weissmann/Mueller Entrapment Scheme ( May 11, 2019 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20190513 : Did Mueller Tap Fusion GPS And Steele To Assist His Anti-Trump Probe by Paul Sperry ( May 09, 2019 , thefederalist.com )
- 20190513 : Brennan has no vision or compass or pronciples. Like a dog, he will hunt and maul anything that is approved by the Power ( May 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190513* US Foreign Policy as Bellicose as Ever by Serge Halimi ( May 10, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190512 : The Trans-Pacific Partnership, stopping Brexit, and abandoning an Atlanticist foreign policy were opposed by a CIA and corporate political establishment, who created the fake Steele dossier to bring down Trump ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190512 : Brennan and 9/11 ( May 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190512 : Judgment Day For John Brennan by Mike Whitney ( May 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190511 : Schiff's presence is interesting. UkraineGate. SaudiGate. UAEGate . ( May 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190511 : Russiagaters now represent an interesting new supported by intelligence agencies "for profit" sect. That's why Mueller report can't shake their convictions, it just increase their zeal ( May 08, 2019 , opensociet.org )
- 20190511 : Spygate (aka Russiagate) was a program to entrap and smear Trump as a Putin stooge by top officials in the Obama administration, directly interfering in a presidential election. ( May 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190511* Whitney Judgment Day Looms For John Brennan ( May 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511 : The Untold Facts of John Brennan s Career of Treachery by Richard Galustian ( www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190511* Crowdstrike planted the malware on DNC systems, which they discovered later ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511* Why Crowdstrike's Russian Hacking Story Fell Apart -- Say Hello to Fancy Bear ( Dec 29, 2017 , www.washingtonsblog.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511* Intel and Law Enforcement Tried to Entrap Trump by Larry C Johnson ( May 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511* Just worth noting that in the hand-written notes taken by Bruce Ohr after meetings with Chris Steele, there is the comment that the majority of the Steele Dossier was obtained from an expat Russian living in the US, and not from actual Russian sources in Russia ( Aug 30, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20190511 : Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire by KENNETH P. VOGEL and DAVID STERN ( Jan 11, 2017 , www.politico.com )
- 20190511* Doug Ross @ Journal A TIMELINE OF TREASON How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated] ( Jan 04, 2018 , directorblue.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511* Christopher Steele, FBI s Confidential Human Source by Publius Tacitus ( Aug 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511 : Report How Fusion GPS and the Obama Administration Weaponized the Trump Dossier by Kristina Wong ( Dec 24, 2017 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190511* Nunes Memo Details Weaponization of FISA Court for Political Advantage by Elizabeth Lea Vos ( Feb 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190511 : Paul Craig Roberts Warns A CIA-led Coup Against American Democracy Is Unfolding Before Our Eyes by Paul Craig Roberts ( Dec 17, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190511 : FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA ( May 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190511* CIA Paid $100,000 To Shadowy Russian For Dirt on Trump, Including Sex Video by Chuck Ross ( Feb 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510* Biden is up to neck in Spygate dirt by Jeff Carlson ( May 02, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510 : The key role of British intelligence in Spydate (aka Russiagate) ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com )
- 20190510* Mueller Report - Expensive Estimations And Elusive Evidence by Adam Carter ( May 06, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510* Obama administration raced to obtain FICA warrant on Carter Page before Rogers investigation closes on them and that was definitely an obstruction of justice and interference with the ongoing investigation ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510* What was the meaning of the term "insurance policy" in Stzok messages to Lisa Page ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510* The Battle Between Rosenstein and McCabe ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510 : George Papadopoulos says he believes the UK helped spy on him by By Emily Crane and Geoff Earle ( May 03, 2019 , dailymail.co.uk )
- 20190510 : Bruce Ohr was a significant DOJ official who played a key role in Spygate ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com )
- 20190510 : Stefan Halper was instrumental in entrapment of Carter Page ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com )
- 20190510 : The Three Purposes of Russiagate by Paul Craig Roberts ( Apr 01, 2023 , ahtribune.com )
- 20190510 : In some respects, the neoliberal MSMs has played the most disingenuous of roles is Spygate (aka Russiagate) ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com )
- 20190510 : The role of Obama administration in spygate (aka Russiagate) ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com )
- 20190510 : #Guccifer2 hashtag on Twitter ( May 10, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190509 : FBI s Steele Story Unravels - Claims Debunked, Leaks Suspected Before FISA Application ( May 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190509 : Russiagate should be viewed as an attempt of entrapment of Trump associates and Trump himslelf by Clinton Mafia (Wasserman-Schuz, the Awan brothers, etc ) and four government agancies: Department of Justice, FBI, CIA and State Deparment in close cooperation with MI6 and UK government ( May 09, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190509 : Russiagate Zealotry Continues to Endanger American National Security by Stephen F. Cohen ( May 09, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190509 : Christopher Steele Made Damning Pre-FISA Confession; FBI Retroactively Classified ( May 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190509* Trump DID commit obstruction of justice... he refused to force HIS Dept of Justice to indict Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190508* Obama Spied on Other Republicans and Democrats As Well by Larry C Johnson ( May 08, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190508 : Butina case is Judge Chutkan s third D.C. scandal cover-up in a year -brassballs.blog ( Feb 05, 2019 , brassballs.blog )
- 20190508 : CNN Looks Humiliated On Russiagate While Backpedaling ( May 08, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190508 : On Contact: Russiagate Mueller Report w/ Aaron Mate ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190507 : James Comey is in trouble and he knows it ( May 07, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190507 : There's A Glaring Contradiction In The Mueller Report by Ashe Schow ( May 06, 2019 , www.dailywire.com )
- 20190507 : Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election TheHill ( May 07, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190507 : Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016 TheHill ( May 07, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190507 : Blowback on Russiagate for 2020 ( May 07, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190505 : FBI sent undercover investigator to meet Trump adviser, report says ( May 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190505* Did Mueller substituted Russia for Israel in his report ( May 05, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190505 : Hide Out Now MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDE ( May 04, 2019 , www.hideoutnow.com )
- 20190505 : Here is my take on this entire Russiagate running in Washington DC for the last two years ( May 05, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190504 : Did NSA Admiral Mike Rogers Warn Trump On November 17th, 2016 ( Mar 06, 2017 , anamericancomment.blogspot.com )
- 20190504 : Papadopoulos even talks about U.S. military attach s, DIA guys, in on this coup. ( May 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190504 : This Was Not Spying, It Was Entrapment Bongino Spits Fire As Nunes Demands Mifsud Docs ( May 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190504 : This Was Not Spying, It Was Entrapment : Bongino Spits Fire As Nunes Demands Mifsud Docs by Dan Bongino ( May 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190504 : "Trump Was Not Just Spied Upon, It Was Entrapment" ( www.youtube.com )
- 20190504 : Geraldo Were investigators trying to entrap Trump ( May 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190504 : Putin said the Mueller investigation started off as a mountain and it ended up being a mouse ( May 04, 2019 , www.wsj.com )
- 20190503 : Trish Regan Obama's intel ops may have been weaponized ( May 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190503 : Nunes on origins of Russia probe, his request for docs on Misfud ( May 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190503* Former high-ranking FBI officials on Andrew McCabe's alarming admissions ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190503* Andrew McCabe played the key role in the appointment of the special prosecutor ( Mar 02, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190503 : WaPo, CNN Virtually Silent After NYT Reveals 2nd FBI Spy Sent To Infiltrate Trump Campaign ( May 03, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190503* The Wheels Of Real Justice Are In Motion Now Kunstler Fears The Desperate Resistance Next Move... ( May 03, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190503 : There Was Spying NYT Admits Obama Admin Used 'Honeypot' To Spy Against Trump Campaign In 2016 ( May 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190503 : Halper introduced her as his "assistant", he should have no problem telling everybody where this lady who tried to seduce Papadopoulos is now ( May 03, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190503 : The Obama administration for more than four years before the 2016 election allowed four contractors working for the FBI to illegally surveil American citizens ( May 01, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190503 : These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle ( May 03, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190501 : Nellie Ohr Criminal Referral Being 'Finalized' According To Jim Jordan ( May 01, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190430 : Fake News Media Suffers Body Blow on Case Linked to Seth Rich by Larry Johnson ( Apr 30, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190429* The Mueller Report Indicts the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory by Aaron Maté ( Mar 26, 2019 , outline.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190429 : Russiagate vs Watergate ( Apr 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190428* The British Role in Russiagate Is About to Be Fully Exposed ( Apr 22, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428* Tit For Tat: Why Did Mueller Let Trump Off the Hook by Mike Whitney ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428 : Sounds like Brennan's CIA laundered information to EX-CIA Nellie Ohr when she was working for Fusion GPS who then laundered this info to Steele ( Apr 28, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190428* Breath of fresh air--real journalism again! Have so much respect for Chris Hedges and Aaron Mate, great work! ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428* On Contact Russiagate Mueller Report w- Aaron Mate ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428 : Did The Russians Really Interfere In US Elections ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190428 : Russiagate post-mortem by Andrew Korybko ( Apr 28, 2019 , inforos.ru )
- 20190427 : The Noose Tightens on the British Empire ( Apr 18, 2019 , larouchepac.com )
- 20190426* Mueller investigation was launched in order to investigate the obstruction of his investigation ( Apr 26, 2019 , off-guardian.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190426 : Impeachment would get the "democrats had the FBI spying on GOP campaign" and as such represent huge dqnger to Obama, Clintons and neoliberal wing of the Democratic Party ( Apr 26, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190426* Intelligence agencies meddling in elections ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190425 : Trump promotes conspiracy theory that UK helped Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign ( Apr 25, 2019 , independent.co.uk )
- 20190425 : Much of CrowdStrike's role is not really to provide any sort of relevant technical expertise or investigation, but to serve as an outside "expert" to provides the "correct" claims to form the basis of a desired media narrative ( Apr 25, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190425 : Why did the DNC not allow the FBI to investigate the so-called" Russian hacked" emails? Rather, they hire Crowd Strike ( Apr 25, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190425 : It goes without saying that Trump would covet an opportunity to settle scores with the Democratic Party over that witch hunt, which, in cahoots with the mainstream media, stalked the US leader and his administration for two painstaking years. ( Apr 25, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190424 : Impeached or not impeached all Trump dirty laundry is going to be exposed ( Apr 24, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190424 : How does Trump tax return look on a balance with the treasonous, anti-Constitutional behavior of Brennan, Comey, Clinton, Obama, Clapper and the presstituting chorus of "liberal" media? ( Apr 24, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190424 : Trump has done exactly what I hoped he would do; he has shown that our entire election system is rigged by the CIA (obviously not very thoroughly rigged). Like or hate Trump, only a traitor would not be concerned that the CIA is giving marching order to the media and colluding to derail candidates it does not approve of. ( Apr 24, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190424 : Mueller Raises More Questions Than Answers -- About the Democrats by Patrick J. Buchanan ( Apr 23, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190424 : Gaping holes in CrowdStrike's conclusions ( Apr 24, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190423 : Groupthink at the CIA by Philip Giraldi ( Aug 01, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20190423 : Crowdstrike and the reprise of the Iraq-WMD Fiasco ( Feb 03, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190423 : The Conspiracy Against Trump by Philip Giraldi ( Apr 23, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190422* FBI top brass have been colluding with top brass of CIA and MI6 to pursue ambitious anti-Russian agenda ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190422 : Mueller's Lies About George Papadopolous by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 22, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190422 : Did Strzok recruited Halper for infiltration in the Trump campaign staff? ( Apr 12, 2019 , community.oilprice.com )
- 20190422 : On Contact: Russiagate Mueller Report with Aaron Mate ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190422 : Mueller Report Brings Into Focus Obama s Attempted Coup Against Trump ( Apr 10, 2019 , community.oilprice.com )
- 20190422* Current Neo-McCarthyism hysteria as a smoke screen of the UK and the USA intent to dominate European geopolitics and weaken Russia and Germany ( Jul 24, 2018 , angrybearblog.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421 : The remarkable susceptibility of the American people to propaganda has to do with the philosophical tradition of pragmatism: What is true is that what is useful in our lives ( Apr 20, 2019 , therealnews.com )
- 20190421* Makes me wonder if this started out as a standard operation by the FBI to gain leverage over a presidential contender ( Apr 21, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421 : The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Elections by Glenn Greenwald ( May 19, 2018 , theintercept.com )
- 20190421 : It is stunning that the entirety of federal law enforcement, intelligence, and State department embraced and fortified Russian misinformation in their jihad against Trump ( Apr 21, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190421 : Death Of Russiagate Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud's Network – Disobedient Media ( Apr 21, 2019 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20190421 : All Russiagate Roads Lead To London As Evidence Emerges Of Joseph Mifsud's Links To UK Intelligence – Disobedient Media by Elizabeth Vos ( Apr 04, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20190421 : Stefan Halper: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know ( May 20, 2018 , heavy.com )
- 20190421 : NYT The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters ( Apr 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190421 : Escobar The Deep State Vs. WikiLeaks by Pepe Escobar ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190421* John Brennan's Police State USA ( Oct 22, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421* Special Counsel Mueller -- Disingenuous and Dishonest by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 20, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190420 : It wasn't just Mifsud and Halper, it was everyone -- the head of the London law firm where Papadopoulos was working, as well as his immediate boss at the firm -- everyone was working to set George Papadopoulos up as "Trump's liason with the Russians". ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190420 : Did Assange lied about Seth Rich? ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190420 : Brennan should be investigated for unleashing neo-McCarthysim compaign and put of trial ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190420 : The Guccifer 2.0 Gaps in Mueller s Full Report undermine the validity of findings ( Apr 10, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : The connection between pro-Israel Lobby efforts and the covert operations and overt invasions of America's national security state. ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : HARPER RUSSIAGATERS IN IG CROSSHAIRS ( Apr 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190418 : Were FBI honchos on drugs when they went to such an extent to entrap Trump and smear him as Putin's bitch? ( Apr 18, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190418 : The FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Trump by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 18, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190418 : Honest Government Ad on Julian Assange (hilarious video!) ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190417 : Ecuador sells off Assange to US Ron Paul ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.presstv.com )
- 20190417 : If y ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190417* Six US Agencies Conspired ... ( Apr 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190417 : Never underestimate the CIA by Nancy O'Brien Simpson ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.veteranstoday.com )
- 20190417* Deep State and the FBI Federal Blackmail Investigation ( Feb 23, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190417 : A bridge from fiction to reality ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Reps Cummings, Waters, And Schiff Sign Secret MOUs To Target Trump ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190416 : The Six Degrees of Paul Manafort caucus99percent ( Apr 16, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190416 : Trump excessive love of children: 400 children killed since January 2019 in Yemen and 85,000 have died from malnutrition in the past 3 and a half years and Trump vetoes resolution to end U.S. involvement. ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Fake Russiagate vs real Ziogate ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190416 : Trump was transparently chosen to be the fake "agent of change" for the other half of the US population, just as Obama before ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Trump as a useful idiot of the Deep State ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190416* CIA Director Used Fake Skripal Incident Photos To Manipulate Trump ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190415 : War is the force that gives America its meaning. ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190414 : You could not get a more sinister confluence of political fraudsters by Michael Tracey ( Apr 12, 2019 , spectator.us )
- 20190414 : The Complete Unexpurgated AIPAC Tape from 1993 ( Jul 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : 'Boom!' an autopsy of the media after the Mueller bombshell by Michael Tracey ( Apr 04, 2019 , spectator.us )
- 20190414 : The FBI/CIA gang is also very stupid. From Halper-the-spy and his incompetent handler Brennan to the obnoxious Zionists of Ledeen kind they, the members of the "gang", show incompetence and the self-endangering and stupid amorality. ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : Assange rendition might backfire for Trump administration ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190413 : Attorney General William Barr said on Wednesday he would look into whether US agencies illegally spied on President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : T ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190411 : Vindicated At Last, Thank You General Barr by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190411 : Interview transcripts from Congress on FBI officials Bill Priestap and James Baker by Robert Willmann ( Apr 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190410* Habakkuk on cockroaches and the New York Times ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190410 : Interview transcripts from Congress on Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, G. Papadopoulos, and B. and N. Ohr by Robert Willmann ( Mar 31, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190409 : Russians halt search for intelligent life in Washington by Bryan Hemming ( Apr 08, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190408 : Tape recorded evidence of Clinton-Ukraine meddling in US election surfaces (Video) ( Apr 08, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190408 : "FullOf Schiff" Russiagater behave like typical members of doomsday cult, when the prophecy was not fulfilled. They just became more fanatical ( Apr 08, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190408 : Is there no end to the perversity of "FullOf Schiff" people? ( Apr 08, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190408* Aaron Maté Was Also Right About Russiagate ( Mar 31, 2019 , scotthorton.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190408 : Comey FBI etc is complicit in DNC leak/hack case. Crowdstrike probably invented the story to protect thier franchise ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190407 : The chain of events that led to the publication of the DNC emails is highly suspect ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190407 : The story of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and an indicted IT staffer that's lighting up the right, explained by Amber Phillips ( Aug 08, 2017 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190407* Nunes The Russian Collusion Hoax Meets An Unbelievbable End ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190407 : Muellergate The Discreet Lies Of The Bourgeoisie ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190406* The Magnitsky Act-Behind the Scenes ASEEES ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.aseees.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190406 : Relationship with Russia is the main casualty of Russiagate ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190404* Was John Brennan The Russia Lie Ringleader ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190404* TEST IT YOURSELF, THE 2-SECOND-ROUNDING FACT PATTERN IN THE DNC EMAILS By William Binney and Larry Johnson ( Apr 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190403 : Sic Semper Tyrannis TEST IT YOURSELF, THE 2-SECOND-ROUNDING FACT PATTERN IN THE DNC EMAILS By William Binney and Larry Johnso ( Apr 03, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190403* Jewish Power Rolls Over Washington by Philip Giraldi ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190402* Requiem to Russiagate by CJ Hopkins ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190402 : The abuse of power of the special counsel is a deadly cancer on American democracy. ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.tabletmag.com )
- 20190401 : Trey Gowdy Adam Schiff is a 'deeply partisan person' ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190401 : No Reds Under Our Beds After All by Eric Margolis ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190331 : Now they do not even pretend that Justice exists in the USA: only kangaroo courts ( Mar 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190331 : Adam Schiff essentially took at a decision to investigate a political rival. Which means this is a witch hunt ( Mar 31, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190331* Because of the immediate arrival of the Russia collusion theory, neither MSM honchos nor any US politician ever had to look into the camera and say, I guess people hated us so much they were even willing to vote for Donald Trump ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190331* A Reprise of the Iraq-WMD Fiasco by James W Carden ( Feb 03, 2017 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190331 : Taibbi On Russiagate America s Refusal To Face Why Trump Won ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : Final Mueller Report won't soothe a paranoid frenzy to undo the 2016 election ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.city-journal.org )
- 20190331 : With Mueller Done, Now is the Time for Better Relations With Russia ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190331 : Russiagate Hoax Is WMD, Times A Million ( Mar 31, 2019 , freerepublic.com )
- 20190331 : Russiagate and Mutual Assured Derangement – Arc Digital ( Mar 31, 2019 , arcdigital.media )
- 20190331 : Russiagate The Great Tragic Comedy of Modern Journalism ( Mar 31, 2019 , blog.usejournal.com )
- 20190331 : Wokester's Nightmare The Burning Platform ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.theburningplatform.com )
- 20190331 : Trump and GOP Allies Want Investigation of Mueller Probe s Roots ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190330* The Real Costs of Russiagate ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.thenation.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190330 : John Brennan, embattled ex-CIA chief, meets with Rep. Hoyer, Democrats to discuss national security issues Fox News ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20190329 : Jason Chaffetz Says Republicans Should Target Adam Schiff's Security Clearance ( Mar 29, 2019 , dailycaller.com )
- 20190329 : Adam Schiff should resign Jason Chaffetz - YouTube ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190329 : News about #FullofSchiff on Twitter ( Mar 29, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190328 : Adam Schiff Furious After GOP Calls For His Immediate Resignation In Explosive Hearing ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190327 : Mueller Madness at the New York Post ( Mar 27, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190327 : John Brennan Pulls a 180 on MSNBC Says He Might Have Received Bad Information - Sara A. Carter ( Mar 27, 2019 , saraacarter.com )
- 20190327 : Saudi Arabia has rejected US President Donald Trump's recognition of Syria's Golan Heights as Israeli territory ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190327 : Russia is perforce the enemy that Washington needs in order to stay in the business of Empire by David Stockman ( Mar 27, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190325 : The Narrative Is Dead! Long Live The Narrative! ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190325 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Thoughts on the Mueller-Barr report. ( Mar 25, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190325 : Bread and Circuses - No Meaningful Financial or Political Reform ( Mar 25, 2019 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190325 : Bush lied, people died, Obama lied people died, Trump lied people died. What changed? ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190325* Russiagate was never about substance, it was about who gets to image-manage the decline of a turbo-charged, self-harming neoliberal capitalism by Jonathan Cook ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190325 : It Was All a Lie ( Mar 25, 2019 , theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190325 : Russiagate Revisited by Jackson Lears ( Feb 22, 2018 , lrb.co.uk )
- 20190325 : Full text of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu s UN speech The Times of Israel ( timesofisrael.com )
- 20190325* Meet The Kushners First Couple In-Waiting by Ilana Mercer ( Dec 21, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325* Spygate The True Story of Collusion (plus Infographic) by Jeff Carlson ( Oct 12, 2018 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325* Nuland role in Russiagate ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325* Another SIGINT compromise ... ( Feb 28, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate by Dennis J Bernstein ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190324* The accountability that must follow Mueller's report ( Mar 24, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* "Russia Gate" investigation was a color revolution agaist Trump. But a strnge side effect was that Clintons have managed to raise a vicious, loud mouthed thug to the status of some kind of martyr. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* With RussiaGate Over Where's Hillary ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* One could wish that DOJ IG Horowitz could investigate and sanction British Intelligence for its use of official and non-official officials in starting this debacle. ( Mar 24, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* The manner in which Guccifer 2.0's English was broken, did not follow the typical errors one would expect if Guccifer 2.0's first language was Russian. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : Poor Travolta. With Mueller finished, US media turns to John Travolta for collusion gossip ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190324* One thing left out is the ability of readers to call BS on a story i.e. a robust comment section for debates. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190323* Brennan pipe dream obliterated. The color revolution against Trump failed ( Mar 23, 2019 , dailycaller.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190323 : UN Rights Council Accuses Israel of War Crimes in Gaza by Jason Ditz ( Mar 23, 2019 , news.antiwar.com )
- 20190323 : FLASHBACK John Brennan Predicted Additional Mueller Indictments Just Two Weeks Ago ( Mar 23, 2019 , gaysfortrump.org )
- 20190323 : When the tide subside Brennan is swimming naked ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190323 : Former CIA Director John Brennan Bashed on Twitter for Inaccurate Prediction of Coming Mueller Indictments by Chris Morran ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190322 : Tulsi will probably pick-up some additional independents voters with her condemnation of Trump impulsive decision about Golan heights ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : Robert Mueller Submits Report on Trump Russia Probe ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190320 : Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Threatens Trump Mueller Will Soon Likely Put Your Political and Financial Future in Jeopardy ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20190320 : John McCain Associate Provided Dossier to Obama National Security Council Breitbart ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190320 : Bruce Ohr, Liar or Moron by Larry C Johnson ( Mar 20, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190318 : Christopher Steele s Former MI6 Boss Calls Dossier Overrated ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190318 : Ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele pulls out of rare public appearance at neocon event (Video) by Alex Christoforou ( Mar 18, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190318 : Trump Rips Steele For Using Low Ratings CNN 'Citizen Journalist' Article As Dossier Source ( Mar 18, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190318 : Newly released Bruce Ohr testimony exposes more Deep State lies targeting Trump (Video) by Alex Christoforou ( Mar 15, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190317 : Operation Crossfire Hurricane FBI Sent Strzok On Secret Mission To London Before Election ( May 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190317 : Nellie Ohr Has Ties to the Clinton Foundation ( Mar 10, 2019 , patriots4truth.org )
- 20190317 : CIA Director Gina Haspel is Complicit with the Coup ( Mar 13, 2019 , patriots4truth.org )
- 20190317* Mueller uses the same old false flag scams, just different packaging of his forensics-free findings ( Mar 17, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190317* VIPS- Mueller's Forensics-Free Findings ( Mar 13, 2019 , Consortiumnews ) [Recommended]
- 20190315 : Book review of Kushner, Inc. Greed. Ambition. Corruption. The Extraordinary Story of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump by Vicky Ward by Michael Kranish ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190314* Manafort's Ukrainians were actually pro-West? - Habakkuk ( Mar 14, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190313 : Sic Semper Tyrannis The Paul Manafort sentence and the notorious and diabolical federal sentencing guidelines ( Mar 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190311 : Bruce Ohr s Testimony Contradicts Testimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson by Sara Carter ( Mar 08, 2019 , saraacarter.com )
- 20190311* Bruce Ohr, Liar or Moron by Larry C Johnson ( Mar 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190309 : Bruce Ohr's Testimony Contradicts Testimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190307 : The Circus that Never Leaves Town ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190306 : The decision by the U.S. intelligence community to include in an official report some unverified and salacious accusations against President-elect Donald Trump resembles a tactic out of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover's playbook on government-style blackmail ( Jan 12, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190306 : The faces of US elite: The marasmic McCain, marasmic Pelosi, and hysterical Max Boot, the openly lying Clapper and the hate-filled profiteer Brennan ( Jul 27, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20190305 : The political purpose behind Nadler investigation can best be summed up in this quote concerning the Benghazi hearings. In September 2015, Republican Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy famously said Clinton s numbers are dropping because we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. ( Mar 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190305* The Shadow Governments Destruction Of Democracy ( Feb 19, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190304 : Spooked Christopher Steele Cancels Appearance After Cohen Testimony Destroys Dossier Allegation ( Mar 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190302 : Cohen Testimony is the Beginning of the End of Russiagate ( Mar 02, 2019 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20190227 : Meet Bill Browder: The Man Behind the Magnitsky Myth ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190226 : Meet Bill Browder: The Man Behind the Magnitsky Myth ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190223 : FBI EXTENSIVE ILLEGAL SURVAILANCE PROGRAM ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190222 : Adam Schiff met with Glen Simpson in Aspen and should really recluse himself ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190222 : FBI Official Admits To Infiltrating Trump Campaign - Just Don't Call It Spying ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190221 : FBI s Top Lawyer Thought Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted - Was Persuaded To Change His Mind ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190218 : See the real connection between the fake Steele Dossier and the Skipal hoax ( Feb 18, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190217 : Two Trump Cabinet Officials Were Ready To Support 25th Amendment Coup As Rosenstein Tallied Votes ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190217 : There's No Denying It; It Was Never Anything But a Coup! ( Feb 17, 2019 , larouchepub.com )
- 20190216 : When a Foreign Government Interfered in a US Election -- to Reelect FDR ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.politico.com )
- 20190216 : On March 14th Popadopoulos knew he was transferring from team Carson to team Trump, but this was not announced to the (presumably underwhelmed) world 'till March 21st. Whoever put Mifsud onto Popadopoulos was very quick on their feet ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190216 : MI6's middle-man who introduced Trump campaign official to 'Putin's niece' and offered dirt on Hillary is London-based European Union expert who trains diplomats ( Feb 16, 2019 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20190216 : MI6 entrapped Papadopoulos via Joseph Mifsud who as it turns out was "director of the London Academy of Diplomacy" ( Feb 16, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190216* Death Of Russiagate: Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud s Network ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190216 : Guccifer 2.0's American Fingerprints Reveal An Operation Made In The USA ( Feb 16, 2019 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20190216 : "Semi-intelligence agences" is a very sad joke: When I watched the US rep. who supposedly investigated this Magnitzky affair for the US gov. state under oath that he never verified any of the info that Browder gave him, I kept thinking "Is this guy serious ?" ( Jul 27, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20190213 : After Collusion Case Collapses, House Dems Set To Launch Vast Russia Probe 2.0 ( Feb 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190213 : Sic Semper Tyrannis WHY THE DNC WAS NOT HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS by Binney and Johnson ( Feb 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190213 : My understanding is that the Democratic Party person who passed the USB stick to Craig Murray was not Seth Rich ( Feb 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190209* Did The Department Of Justice Protect Brenda Snipes From Prosecution For Ballot Destruction by Elizabeth Lea Vos ( Feb 07, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190208* To understand Steele and the five eyes involvement in the Russia hoax you need to go to the library ( Feb 08, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190208 : Alexey Navalny is a MI6 CIA agent ( Apr 01, 2011 , katehon.com )
- 20190206 : Trump dirty dossier's source asked for protection Daily Mail Online ( Jan 31, 2017 , dailymail.co.uk )
- 20190206 : What about Sergei Millian? ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190129 : So which of Trump s nominees gets kneecapped by Deep State first? Michael Flynn ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190129 : Once Barr is installed in office, stand by. The Department of Justice and the FBI will received the equivalent of a high powered enema. Both are sick institutions and need to have the feces flushed out ( Jan 19, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190129 : FBI, CIA [supposedly] Told WaPo They Doubted Key Allegation In Steele Dossier but Wapo still run their own anti-Trump campaign popularizing Steele dossier. ( Dec 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190124 : Intelligence agency officials carefully monitor the activities of the two main parties, keeping a vigilant eye out for any deviations from the national security consensus in Washington ( Jan 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190122 : At this point the Collusion Narrative is like the Pee Tape ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.theglobeandmail.com )
- 20190122 : At the end of the day, Trump Tower Moscow has never happened - and Trump himself has turned out to be the worst Putin Puppet ever after slapping heavy sanctions on Moscow and selling Ukraine weapons that the Obama administration wouldn t. ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190122 : The Fetishization of the Corporate Media by C.J. Hopkins ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190122 : Possible MI6 asset and potential killer Browder on Putin ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.alternet.org )
- 20190121 : Anti-Trump Frenzy Threatens to End Superpower Diplomacy by Stephen F. Cohen ( Jan 16, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190121* Beyond BuzzFeed The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing US Media Failures On The Trump-Russia Story by Glenn Greenwald ( Jan 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190120 : This organisation and all of those part of it should be treated as enemies of the people, as they have attacked, disingenuously and using smears ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190120* Doctor, nurse, Chief Nursing Officer of the Army, whatever. ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190120 : In fact, we don't have a real democracy anymore. We have a Potemkin Village democracy. ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190120 : The desperate efforts of the Western neoliberal establishment to build a new propaganda machine by globinfo freexchange ( Dec 25, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190119* Coincidence - Chief Nurse Of British Army Was First Person To Arrive At Novichoked Skripal Scene ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190119 : Putin Asks And Trump Delivers - A List Of All The Good Things Trump Did For Russia ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : Treatment of Russians in the US MSM echoes the German Nazis their treatment of Slavs in thisr media (slaves, unter menchen) ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190118 : Everybody Knew WSJ Exposes Bruce Ohr's Shocking Admission To The FBI ( Jan 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190117 : FISA shocker: DOJ official Bruce Ohr warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased by John Solomon ( Jan 17, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190115 : State Department was employing a de facto foreign agent ( Jan 15, 2019 , grayzoneproject.com )
- 20190115* Apparently, the FBI, and not the CIA, are the real government. ( Jan 15, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190115 : The Trump-Russia Scam - How Obama Enabled The FBI To Spy On Trump ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190114 : Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : The British Role In Initiating Russiagate ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.shiftfrequency.com )
- 20190114 : Liars, Leakers, and Liberals The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy by Jeanine Pirro ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : The Deep State How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and Is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : The Russia Hoax The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump by Gregg Jarrett ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Ship of Fools How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution by Tucker Carlson ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190113 : Deep State neutered Trump: I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113 : NSA Director Mike Rogers visit to Donald Trump ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190113* As FBI Ramped Up Witch Hunt When Trump Fired Comey, Strzok Admitted Collusion Investigation A Joke ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190113 : Ask your Senators if they've heard/read Browder's 2015 deposition in the Prevezon case ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190113 : CIA is boosting the volume of its anti-Russian vilification because more and more CIA assets are getting flushed out. Stephan Halper is an obvious spook. Page is the corniest traitor since Lee Harvey Oswald ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190112 : Trump Goes On Epic Tweetstorm After NYT Reveals FBI Witch Hunt Escalation Following Comey Firing ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190111* New Documents Reveal a Covert British Military-Intelligence Smear Machine Meddling In American Politics by Mark Ames ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111* Facts does not matter in the current propoganda environment, the narrative is everything ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190108* Shock Files- What Role Did Integrity Initiative Play in Sergei Skripal Affair- - Sputnik International ( Jan 08, 2019 , sputniknews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190108* Skripal spin doctors- Documents link UK govt-funded Integrity Initiative to anti-Russia narrative ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.defenddemocracy.press ) [Recommended]
- 20190106 : Integrity Initiative - New Documents From Shady NGO Released ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : The NSA's FOIA response that they have traffic involving Rich and Assange reinforces both Assange's assertion and Binney's analysis that the DNC was not hacked, the data was downloaded ( Jan 06, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190106 : DNC Emails--A Seth Attack Not a Russian Hack by Publius Tacitus ( Oct 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190106* British elite fantasy of again ruling the world (with American and Zionist aid) has led to a series of catastrophic blunders and overreaches in both foreign and domestic policies. ( Jan 06, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190102 : Meet The Cabal That Are Framing Domestic American Activism As "Russian Influence" and "Fake News" ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190102 : The malware sample claimed to Russian in DNC "hack" is actually appear to be Ukrainian and was possible planted by Crowstrike to implicate Russians ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181230* RussiaGate In Review with Aaron Mate - Unreasoned Fear is Neoliberalism's Response to the Credibility Gap ( Dec 30, 2018 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181229* -Election Meddling- Enters Bizarro World As MSM Ignores Democrat-Linked -Russian Bot- Scheme - ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181229 : Awan Plot Thickens As NY Democrat Yvette Clarke -Quietly- Wrote-Off $120,000 Of Missing Tech Equipment ( Aug 21, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181227 : Steele connections to general Petraeus ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20181227 : Trump Pulls Troops Out of Syria in Desperate Attempt to Save His Presidency, Causing Geopolitical Earthquake ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20181225 : Mattis Marks End of the Global War on Terror ( Dec 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181221* Virtually no one in neoliberal MSM is paying attention to the fact that a group of Pakistani muslims, working for a Jewish Congresswoman from Florida, had full computer access to a large number of Democrat Representatives. Most of the press is disinterested in pursuing this matter ( Jul 25, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181220 : One of the two CrowdStrike executives that had helped push the story to the press was a former department director at the FBI serving under Robert Mueller ( Dec 20, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181220 : Forensicator Guccifer 2.0 Returns To The East Coast by Elizabeth Lea Vos ( Dec 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181219 : Here's What Newly-Diagnosed Amnesiac James Comey Did Not Recall On Day 2 Of Testimony ( Dec 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181219 : The Trump Coup Is a Threat to Our Republic by Larry Johnson ( Dec 19, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181216 : Top Democrat Schiff Adds Call for Probe of Trump, Deutsche Bank Links ( Dec 16, 2018 , finance.yahoo.com )
- 20181216 : FBI Docs Reveal Flynn Was Not Lying Or Did Not Think He Was Lying ( Dec 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181215 : Newly Released Integrity Intitiative Papers Include Proposal For Large Disinformation Campaigns ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181214* MI6, along with elements of the CIA, was behind the Steele Dossier. Representatives of John Brennan met in London to discus before the go ahead was given ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181214 : New York Times fraudulent election plot dossier escalates anti-Russia hysteria ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181210* One thing that has puzzled me about Trump methods is his constant tweeting of witch hunt with respect to Mueller but his unwillingness to actually disclose what Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al actually did ( Dec 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181209 : MI6's Spymaster Revealed How The UK Is Conducting Fourth Generation Espionage by Andrew Korybko ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181205* Beleaguered British Prime Minister Theresa May is wailing loudly against a Trump threat to reveal classified documents relating to Russiagate by Philip Giraldi ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181203 : Ex-Trump adviser George Papadopoulos begins two-week prison sentence ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.usatoday.com )
- 20181202 : CIA Officials Continue Efforts To Marginalize President Trump ( Dec 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181202* Muller investigation has all the appearance of an investigation looking for a crime ( Dec 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181201 : Assange Never Met Manafort by Craig Murray ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181201 : Looks like FBI was actively working on compromising Trump with Russian ties. ( Dec 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181130 : Mueller Takes Aim, But Is Trump in Trouble by By Aaron Maté ( Nov 30, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20181130 : Kunstler Exposes The Dire Quandaries Of The Deep State by James Howard Kunstler ( Nov 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181129 : If The Saudi s Oil No Longer Matters Why Is Trump Still Supporting Them ( Nov 29, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181127* 'Highly likely' that Magnitsky was poisoned by toxic chemicals on Bill Browder's orders ( Nov 19, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181127 : The GRU could obviously learn a few lessons from Browder ( Nov 27, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181126 : Ray McGovern on Adam Schiff's Incredible, Incurable Credulity ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20181125 : The Neoliberal World is a Vicious Place by Sandwichman ( Nov 23, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20181125 : A new type of US disclaimer: No Russian, living or dead, had anything to do with the posting of this comment ( Nov 25, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181124* MI6 Scrambling To Stop Trump From Releasing Classified Docs In Russia Probe ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181124* Anonymous Exposes UK-Led Psyop To Battle Russian Propaganda ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181124* British Government Runs Secret Anti-Russian Smear Campaigns ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181124* Now we know created MH17 smear campaign, who financial Steele dossier and created Skripal affair ;-) ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181124 : Looks like we got the Ministry of Love, courtesy of CIA, MI6 and British government ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181124* When you are paid a lot of money to come up with plots psyops, you tend to come up with plots for psyops . The word entrapment comes to mind. Probably self-serving also. ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181123 : Kunstler Exposes The Core Truth Of The 2016 Russia Collusion Story ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181122 : Magnitsky was a tax accountant employed by Firestone Duncan, the auditing firm in its turn employed by Hermitage Capital Management. ( Nov 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181122 : Browder's fears did not materialise: Prokopchuk did not became the head of Interpol ( Nov 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181122 : Prosecutor General: Magnitsky was chemically poisoned on Browder's orders by substance typically used by intelligence agencies ( Nov 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181122 : Russian prosecutor's office opened a criminal case against William Browder. He is accused of (1) organizing a criminal gang, (2) poisoning his gang member Sergei Magnitsky, and (3) also killing several other members of the gang. ( Nov 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181121 : I've been rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter (between episodes of schizoid lamentation) listening to Russophobes (e.g., David Sanger of the NYT) rant on in alarmism about the perils of RUSSIAN COLLUSION, all the while ignoring the elephant from Israel standing right next to their shoulders. ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181121 : Magnitsky Act mastermind seeks to stop Cyprus from revealing his offshore assets to Russia ( Nov 16, 2017 , defenddemocracy.press )
- 20181120 : A Jewish conman Bill Browder, who made the US Congress to dance to his tune, is named as a suspect in four murders: "'Highly likely that Magnitsky was poisoned by toxic chemicals on Bill Browder's orders" ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : Ukraine whistleblower exposes alleged DNC collusion ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181119 : Clapper's Credibility by Ray McGovern ( Nov 01, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181117 : The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity US Midterms Expose Russia Hacker Myth ( Nov 17, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20181114 : Clapper and Brennan are felons Probably yes. ( Nov 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181112* Obama s CIA Secretly Intercepted Congressional Communications About Whistleblowers ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181112 : It should be abundantly clear by now that the Democratic Party leadership will be selecting a CIA connected candidate in 2020 in all ways identical to Hillary Clinton but perhaps with a less tawdry past and less of an appetite for Goldman-Sachs speaking fees by Louis Proyect ( Nov 09, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181111* Trump's Iran Policy Cannot Succeed Without Allies The National Interest by James Clapper & Thomas Pickering ( Nov 09, 2018 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181110 : CIA's 'Surveillance State' is Operating Against US ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181110 : Hacking operations by anyone, can and will be used by US propagandists to provoke Russia or whoever stands in the way of the US war machine ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181108 : DOJ: Acting AG to take over oversight of Russia probe by Olivia Beavers ( Nov 08, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20181107 : Adam Schiff: Russia 'Collusion' Investigation Top Priority If Democrats Win ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181107 : Warner is already making noise and ( Nov 07, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181105 : Papadopoulos Details Alleged Entrapment Scheme By Undercover Deep State Agents ( Nov 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181102 : A color revolution in the making: Vladimir Kara-Murza and Keith Gessen at Columbia University ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181028 : The Jewish Ethnic Nexus of Bill Browder' Financial Operations The Occidental Observer ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.theoccidentalobserver.net )
- 20181027 : The Legal Battle Behind the Trump Tower Meeting by Ken Dilanian ( Jul 24, 2017 , www.nbcnews.com )
- 20181027 : The Jewish Ethnic Nexus of Bill Browder s Financial Shenanigans ( Oct 27, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20181027 : You do not need Russian hackers to get in to the US goverment agency. Porn lovers are enough ( Oct 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181026 : FBI Concealed Evidence That Directly Refutes Premise Of Trump-Russia Probe GOP Lawmaker ( Oct 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181025* DNC Emails--A Seth Attack Not a Russian Hack by Publius Tacitus ( Oct 25, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181023 : Russiagate 2.0 Now with more stupid ( Oct 23, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181022 : Is China Waiting Us Out The American Conservative ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181021 : FBI Admits It Used Multiple Spies To Infiltrate Trump Campaign ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : The "original" so-called intelligence report was a load of BS ( Oct 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : Meet Nellie Ohr Corrupt Never-Trumper with Stalinist sympathies by Jim Hoft ( Aug 11, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20181019 : It appears that somebody tired to create Saudigate out of this incident. This potentially is good news for Iran and Russia. Perhaps not so good for Trump, Saidis and Israel ( Oct 19, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181015 : Some say that declassifying the FBI documents related to "Russiagate" would expose "sources and methods". Others say that the documents are being kept secret to prevent the DOJ and FBI from major embarrassment. I say that both can be true ( Oct 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181012 : US senators demand Magnitsky Act probe, sanctions on Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi disappearance ( Oct 12, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181011 : Dutch push for a new sanctions regime for Human Rights abusers, apart from global sponsors of Islamic terrorism who also happen to have $$$ ( Oct 08, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181008* British intelligence now officially is a by-word for organized crime by John Wight ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181008 : The Final Truth of Russia-gate by Justin Raimondo ( Oct 08, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20181007 : President Trump Declassify All Documents Information Concerning British Subversion Of Your Campaign - Petition ( Oct 07, 2018 , action.larouchepac.com )
- 20181005 : Mueller now need to obey the roles of pre-trial discovery ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181004 : Despicable fear mongering by Bloomberg ( Oct 04, 2018 , it.slashdot.org )
- 20181004 : Bloomberg is spreading malicious propaganda trying to blame China for modifying hardware with some additional ships ( Oct 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181004 : Top FBI Lawyer Flips Russia Probe Was Handled In Abnormal Fashion And Rife With Political Bias ( Oct 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181004* Brett Kavanaugh's 'revenge' theory spotlights past with Clintons by Lisa Mascaro ( Oct 03, 2018 , www.chicagotribune.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002* Recovered memory is a Freudian voodoo. Notice how carefully manicured these charges are such that they can never be falsified? This is the actual proof she is a liar and this whole thing is staged ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002* I m puzzled why CIA is so against Kavanaugh? ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180929 : Hopefully the FBI will investigate this collusion between Soros and the Democrats and Ms. Katz to influence the results of the judicial nomination process. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180927 : The Trap Failed - Rosenstein Neither Fired Nor Resigned ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180926 : Soros Confirms Funding Ongoing Trump-Russia Hunt By Ex-Feinstein Staffer And Fusion GPS ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180925 : The Magnitsky Affair Confessions Of A Hustled Hack ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180925 : Confirming Assange's Assertion That WikiLeaks' Source Was The DNC Itself Zero Hedge ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180924 : Did they wire Kenny Mr.Trump? ( Sep 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180924* Given Trumps kneeling to the British Skripal poisoning 'hate russia' hoax I suspect there is no chance he will go after Christopher Steele or any of the senior demoncrat conspirers no matter how much he would love to sucker punch Theresa May and her nasty colleagues. ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180923* UK Begged Trump Not To Declassify Russia Docs; Cited Grave Concerns Over Steele Involvement ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180923 : Brennan FBI Has Obligation To Circumvent Trump, Took Constitutional Oath To United States by Ian Schwartz ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180923 : Intelligence agencies combined aspects of street gangs and political parties, taking positions on current issues, notably claimants to the throne ( Sep 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180923 : Michael Caputo I Know Who Wrote Anonymous Anti-Trump NYT Op-Ed by Ian Schwartz ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180923 : More on Something Rotten About the DOJ Indictment of the GRU ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180923 : Arguing the Constitution with Brennan is like arguing the Bible with an Atheist ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180922 : Insubordination is a fireable offense. ( Sep 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180922 : New York Times Tries Treason Again ( Sep 22, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180922 : A confidential report by Belgian investigators confirms that British intelligence services hacked state-owned Belgian telecom giant Belgacom on behalf of Washington ( Sep 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180921 : FBI Had Two Sets Of Records On Trump Investigation; Comey, McCabe Implicated Carter ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180921 : Bannon comes off surprisingly well in this book. I suspect he is a source for much of the info. ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180920 : The real target of Russiagate isn't Trump, it's you ( Sep 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180919 : Trump Says FBI Is A Cancer In Our Country ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180917 : Bill Browder Strikes Back In Europe ( Sep 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180917 : The west going on attack mode against Cyprus to protect Browder. ( Sep 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180917 : I hold to the theory that the Generals backed Trump and the CIA backed Hillary. ( Sep 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180916* Looks like the key players in Steele dossier were CIA assets ( Aug 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180916 : Spygate Operative Nellie Ohr To Testify Before Congress This Week About Work For Fusion GPS ( Sep 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180916 : The US and the UK, unlike most Western democracies, permit anonymous ownership of real estate which facilitates money laundering of roughly $ 300 billion per year in the United States alone, most of it from Russia ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180916 : Essentially, this book is just Michael Wolfe or Omarosa's stories, only drier and with more footnotes ( Sep 16, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180915 : Where is the Special Counsel looking into FBI/DOJ misconduct with regard to falsely exonerating Hillary while fabricating probable cause to spy on Trump? ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915* BBC is skanky state propaganda ( Aug 30, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20180915 : Clapper lied on national TeeeVeee, to the American public with a straight face ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : Carter Paige? You mean the guy this time last year was a Russian spy? The guy who hasn't been charged with anything? The guy that the original FISA warrants were issued against in order to spy on the trump campaign? Oh yeah that guy. ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : Bob Woodward's book completely discredit the "Russiagate" story ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180915 : Fred to Take Wheel of Ship of State: Will Implement Thoughtful and Reasonable Measures by Fred Reed ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180914 : Woodward is a career CIA agent as documented in many articles, such as this ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180914 : The origin of Wikileak ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180914 : British Are In Flight Forward, Frantic to Save the Empire ( Sep 06, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180912 : Trump is a pawn of the State of Israel, nothing more and nothing less. ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Leaking Like Mad FBI-DOJ-MSM Collusion Went Far Deeper Than Previously Known ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180912 : Fear Trump in the White House ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180912 : The op-ed itself was a jejune and mediocre example of a time-honored American pastime, talking smack about one's boss behind his back ( Sep 12, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180912 : The Op-Ed is a Forgery Written by the New York Times ( Sep 12, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180912 : Op-ed is particularly telling describing how the White House staff has succeeded in "[calling out] countries like Russia for meddling and [having them] punished accordingly" in spite of the president's desire for d tente was definitely written by neocon faction of NYT (and.or WH) ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Trump's Mental Stability Questioned by America's Most Psychopathic City by Tho Bishop ( Sep 06, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180910 : New Strzok-Page Texts Discuss FBI Media Leak Strategy Within Hours Of Washington Post Bombshell ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180910 : A week of crisis and deepening dysfunction in US politics ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180910 : This Is A Coup, Okay Bannon Weighs In On Anonymous Anti-Trump Op-Ed ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180910 : This agitprop gem could've easily been fabricated right in the NYT newsroom. ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180910 : Bob Woodward's book and the 'resistance' op-ed look increasingly like a sophisticated psy-ops scheme and a prelude for a 'Deep State' coup ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180909 : Why the British Hate Donald Trump ( Sep 03, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180909 : (Update) DNC Papadopoulos s UK contact may be dead by Amanda Matthews ( caucus99percent.com )
- 20180909* DNC Papadopoulos s UK contact may be dead ( Sep 09, 2018 , thehill.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180909 : Congressional Sources Confirm Timeline of Bruce Ohr, Chris Steele and FBI Contacts With Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok ( Sep 09, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180909 : It should be noted that the NYT oped cruise missile happened to be exactly timed with the big splash of the Bob Woodward 'book' that trumpets the same meme ie the Trump administration is dysfunctional and in a state of mutiny ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180909 : No trick is too low for those who consider Trump an intolerable intruder on THEIR power territory ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180909 : Obama speech escalates factional warfare against Trump by Barry Grey ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180909 : Regime Change -- American Style by Pat Buchanan ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180908 : The Manafort and Cohen Convictions ( Sep 08, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180908 : The Show must go on: Papadopoulos Sentenced To 14 Days In Prison For Lying To FBI In Mueller Probe ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180908 : The untold truth about Obama's former CIA director, John Brennan ( Sep 08, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180908 : Trump angry at explosive book ( Sep 05, 2018 , www.xinhuanet.com )
- 20180908 : DNC Hacks Unproven by Gordon M. Hahn ( Aug 14, 2018 , gordonhahn.com )
- 20180908 : The Strange Anonymous 'Resistance' Op-Ed by Daniel Larison ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180907 : But all those crazy US neocons still managed to imposed on Russia sanctions because of its interference in the elections. That tells us something about the US congress by Kononenko ( Sep 07, 2018 , kononenkome.livejournal.com )
- 20180907 : 'Made up frauds' Book claims Trump is called an 'idiot' by aides wanted to 'fking kill' Assad ( Sep 05, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180907 : 'Not Watergate, just gossip' Pulitzer winner on Bob Woodward's new anti-Trump bombshell ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180907 : The NYT OpEd might be written by one of the people who were fired during the very EARLY days of the Trump administration ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180907* New York Times Undermining Peace Efforts by Sowing Suspicion by Diana Johnstone ( Sep 07, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180907 : The Coup Against Trump by CURT MILLS ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180907 : Democrats Hope for a Richard Nixon Repeat ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180907 : Brennan Praises 'Courageous' 'Active Insubordination' of Anonymous NYT Op-Ed ( Sep 07, 2018 , townhall.com )
- 20180907* Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a legitimate request to neoliberal MSM - Stop Bugging Me About The New York Times' Trump Op-Ed ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.huffingtonpost.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180907 : Guardian continues to push Woodward book linking it to NYT anonymous op-ed ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180907 : Guardian cheerleading of the NYT "resistance" op-ed by Richard Wolffe ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180907 : Are We Being Played by Caitlin Johnstone ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180907 : Now we Know 'The Resistance' is The Establishment by Brendan O'Neill ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180907 : "Fake it till you make it" is the slogan they clutch tight to their heart the consequences however are far far reaching. My only hope is that should any of them leave here - they will get found out in a week. ( Sep 07, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180907 : BBC links NYT gutless op-ed with Wooodword book ( Sep 06, 2018 , bbc.co.uk )
- 20180906 : Breaking!! Trump Treated as Mental Patient, Staff Steals-Hides Papers "Out of Patriotism" ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.veteranstoday.com )
- 20180906 : Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo deny writing explosive op-ed attacking Trump by Ben Jacobs ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180906 : Trump Saboteur Op-Ed Backfires LA Times Calls A Coward; Greenwald Unelected Cabal ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180906 : Use of rather uncommon "lodestart" trace can be a false flag operation similar to Russian traces in DNC hack ( Sep 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180906 : What is wrong with you American people ? Why such level of jingoism and fake national security concerns is possible ? ( Sep 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180906 : Was John McCain The Senior Official in The Trump Administration Who Wrote The Infamous Letter by Adam Garrie ( Jan 01, 2018 , www.eurasiafuture.com )
- 20180906 : The "Deep State" Planted A Red Herring To Set Up A Showdown Between Trump Pence ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.eurasiafuture.com )
- 20180906 : Is there is anything to admire in Trump record? ( Sep 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180906 : If NYT made up fake news pretending to be a senior white house official, OR, there really is somebody in his inner circle anonymously stabbing POTUS in the back, it is very bad news and there should be serious hell to pay ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180906 : I Know Who the "Senior Official" Is Who Wrote the NY Times Op-Ed by Paul Craig Roberts ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.paulcraigroberts.org )
- 20180906 : An Army Of #Resisters Dozens Of White House Staffers Say Wish We Had Written NYT Op-Ed ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180906 : One Word Has People Convinced That Mike Pence Is Mystery Author Of Scathing NYT Op-Ed ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180906 : 'Trump will go nuclear' Pundits respond to anonymous 'coup' published by NYT ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180906 : The Strange Anonymous 'Resistance' Op-Ed by Daniel Larison ( Sep 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180906 : Glenn Greenwald view on "resistance" op-ed in NYT ( Sep 06, 2018 , mobile.twitter.com )
- 20180906 : Sounds like a palace coup to me: first, news of the forthcoming Woodward book (and excepts); then-coincidentally-today's "anonymous" and 'Gutless' article in the Times ( Sep 06, 2018 , theguardian.com )
- 20180906 : Opinion I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration ( Sep 06, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180906 : What better way of stirring up the base ahead of the mid-terms than talk of undemocratic factions within the administration and fifth columnists to be rooted out for the cause. ( Sep 06, 2018 , profile.theguardian.com )
- 20180904 : Reported Russia probe source at center of whistleblower complaint over Pentagon contracts ( Aug 29, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180903 : The US Department of Homeland Security fabricated "intelligence reports" of Russian election hacking ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : NYT- -Agents Tried to Flip Russian Oligarchs. The Fallout Spread to Trump ( Sep 02, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180902 : Russian Oligarch And Putin Pal Admits To Collusion, Secret Meetings ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180902* Bill Browder (of Magnitsky fame) broke all these rules while pillaging Russia. ( Sep 02, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180902 : There's a power struggle between Trump and the IC which wants to vet US. presidents like a modern praetorian guard; I don't know who is going to win, but the IC is on the side of pushing policies that risk war with Russia, so I support Trump there ( Sep 02, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180901 : Bad Faith Nation- Jim Kunstler Exposes America's Garbage Barge Of Toxic Politics ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180831 : Russiagate has just one purpose: coverup for the crimes of operatives involved in the election manipulation of 2016 and earlier crimes such as the clinton email scandal investigation ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180831 : The last thing Globalists want is the incompetence and corruption in DC of the last decades brought out into the daylight. the only way he can get off the ropes is to appoint a Second Special Counsel to investigate the Obama Administration FBI/DOJ and the Intelligence Coup against him. ( Aug 31, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180831 : For nearly two years, mostly vacuous (though malignant) Russiagate allegations have drowned out truly significant news directly affecting America's place in the world by Shephen Cohen ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180830 : A letter to Mark Urban ( Aug 30, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180830 : John McCain, Did He Betray Our Democracy or Was it the FBI? by Publius Tacitus ( Aug 29, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180830 : The 10 Main Holes in the Official Narrative on the Salisbury Poisonings: #1 – The Motive by Rob Slane ( Aug 30, 2018 , www.theblogmire.com )
- 20180830 : Skripals affair might be linked to Steele dossier and color revolution against Trump ( Aug 30, 2018 , www.theblogmire.com )
- 20180830 : Skripals, BBC and Ukranians by craig ( Aug 27, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180829 : The Sun Does Not Revolve Around the US by Jean Ranc ( Aug 29, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180827 : Brennan was deeply involved in CIA torture practices and has been called the "assassination czar" for his role in drone attacks ( Aug 27, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20180827 : The Deep state is not, repeat not , the American people ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : There are huge holes in Browder story, made clear in his deposition in the Prevezon case ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180826 : Jonathan Winer, Steele dossier and the Magnitsky Act ( Aug 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180826 : The okeydoke that Americans were supposed to get ( Aug 26, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180825 : How to interfere in a foreign election by Stephen Kinzer ( Aug 19, 2018 , www.bostonglobe.com )
- 20180825 : Defections from Pax Americana Coming Louder and Faster ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180825 : A Cynic's Guide to John Brennan and William McRaven ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180825 : Whistleblower- It Was A Failed Coup, Mainstream Media Are Covering Up Phony DOJ Dossier - Zero Hedge ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180824 : The Skripnal affair in the UK and Russiagate here in the US demonstrate the absolute and utter contempt of neoliberal elite of populace they rule ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan was caught spying on the Senate Intelligence Commitee, subsequently lied about it and allegedly directed personnel under his command to lie about to the Senate and the IG ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : The Real Russian Interference in US Politics by diana johnstone ( Aug 24, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180824 : The Magnitsky Act legislation is based on lies ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan crimes ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : There is strong evidence that Brennan had been quarterbacking illegal operations against Trump ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Trump Strikes Back at 'Ringleader' Brennan by Ray McGovern ( Aug 15, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : What the Brennan Affair Really Reveals by Stephen F. Cohen ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan the leaker ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan and the anti Russia neo-cons in the deep state wanted Hillary so badly that they committed crimes trying to derail Trump ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : the Wall Street Journal mentioned Brennan's alleged role in the creation of the Steele Dossier ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan does not work for Muslim Brotherhood, he works for the brotherhood of war profiteers. ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : From reading The Devil s Chessboard it is quite clear that Allen Dulles still ran things after he was fired by JFK, and was most likely the coordinator of the assassination ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824* The priorities of the deep state and its public face the MSM ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180823 : What the Brennan Affair Really Reveals by Stephen Cohen ( Aug 23, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180823 : One thing to remember about the FBI is Sy Hersh. Hersh claims the FBI has been sitting on a report for two years that fingers murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich as the Wikileaks DNC email leaker (or one of them, at least.) ( Aug 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180822 : Russians hold as much as 1trillion in USD assets outside Russia that were stolen from Russia in the 90's and number far greater if including all of the FSU. The stimulus to the global and US economy was enormous and created asset bubbles until the great collapse in 2008 ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180822 : In Spies Battle, Trump Holds the High Ground by Pat Buchanan ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180822* The CIA Owns the US and European Media by Paul Craig Roberts ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180821 : Will the Real John Brennan Please Stand Up by Philip Giraldi ( Aug 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180819 : FBI Dealt Blow By DC Judge; Must Address Measures Taken To Verify Steele Dossier ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180819 : Decoding the Deep State -- Crooked Timber ( Aug 18, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180818* Pentagon Whistleblower Demoted After Exposing Millions Paid To FBI Spy Halper, Clinton Crony ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180818 : The most embarrassing outcome will turn out to be that they actually did nothing to verify the Steele dossier ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180818 : Just as a question arises as to whether Steele is essentially acting on behalf of MI6, a question also arises as to whether the FBI leadership were knowledgeable about ( Aug 18, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180818* MoA - John Brennan Is No Match For Trump ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180818 : The illness took hold during the campaign that year when the bureaucracy under President Obama sent its lymphocytes and microphages in the "intel community" to attack the perceived disease that the election of Donald Trump represented ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180818 : But always remember, the FBI/DOJ is honorable . ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180818 : Deeply Troubling - Wall Street Journal Implores What Was Bruce Ohr Doing ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180818 : Too Big to Fail Russia-gate One Year After VIPS Showed a Leak, Not a Hack by Patrick Lawrence ( Aug 13, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180818 : "DNC server hack" was an insider transfer. Insider dead. Dead men tell no tales and so far, neither does Wikileaks ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : Running timeline of Steele dossier: ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : Trump revokes security clearance for former CIA chief Brennan Ruling class warfare intensifies by Patrick Martin ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : Neoliberal press is by definition the enemy of the people, but they will vehemently deny this ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180817 : Can America Ever Come Together Again The American Conservative ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180817 : The Russian meddling fraud Weapons of mass destruction revisited by Andre Damon and Joseph Kishore ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : Trump business deals problem ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : OBAMUNISM: Weaponizing government agencies to attack DemoRats political opponents ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : What is definitely conclusive is the Gucci 2 entity forged the inclusion of Russian fingerprints in the leaked version of the documents by pasting it into a Russian language Word template. ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : The Ruling Establishment are accomplished in the art of manipulating the public into believing whatever they want them to believe in. In fact, they have world wide reach ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : New York Times exploits Parkland tragedy to escalate anti-Russian campaign - World Socialist Web Site ( Feb 21, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : Teleology means to view things by the purpose they serve rather than by postulated causes . If we are to look at Russiagate from a teleological perspective we can see eight puposes of Russiagate ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : Brennan Goes Nuclear After Losing Security Clearance, Pens Furious Screed In NYT ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180816 : An authorised version of Nekrasov's movie is available on Vimeo now ( Aug 16, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180816 : 'Bill Browder Should Be in Jail' Says Philip Giraldi, Widely Respected Pundit and Retired CIA Officer ( Aug 16, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180816 : Isn't it extremely Orwellian to say that 'information isn't really information/should be censored or disregarded if it comes from a subversive (Russia) source'? ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180814* I think one of Mueller s deeply embedded character flaw is that once he decides on burying someone he becomes possessed ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180814 : Book: RAND DECEPTION: The TRUTH ABOUT BILL BROWDER, the MAGNITSKY ACT, and ANTI-RUSSIAN SANCTIONS ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180814 : Is not it ironic that the neocon and MI6 corrected Browder is a grandson of two KGB agents? ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180814 : Republicans call Justice Department's Bruce Ohr to testify, but where is British Spy Steele (Video) ( Aug 14, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180814 : Israel not Russia is the one foreign country that can interfere with impunity with the political processes in the United States yet it is immune from criticism. ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180814* US Intelligence Community is Tearing the Country Apart from the Inside by Dmitry Orlov ( Jul 28, 2018 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180813 : Mueller may have a conflict -- and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch ( May 14, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180813 : Carter Page was a plant, just like Manafort and Papadapolous ( Aug 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180813 : FBI Reveals Maria Butina Traded Sex In Exchange For All 62,984,828 Votes Trump Received In 2016 ( Jul 19, 2018 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20180810 : Christopher Steele's lawyer is Oleg Deripaska's lobbyist and employee ( Mar 10, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180810 : Who is "Our Guy" by Dan Bongino ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.bongino.com )
- 20180810 : The Frothing Right Prefers Oleg Deripaska as an FBI Asset to Christopher Steele ( May 15, 2018 , www.emptywheel.net )
- 20180810 : DOJ gives Congress emails between Ohr, Steele, Simpson - suggesting ties to 'Putin ally' oligarch Deripaska ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180810 : Emails Show Christopher Steele Lobbied DOJ Official On Behalf Of Russian Oligarch ( Aug 10, 2018 , dailycaller.com )
- 20180809 : Now national during elections The FBI and CIA set the preferable candidate and call the shots ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : Russiagate Cover for Real Scandal by Finian Cunningham ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.informationclearinghouse.info )
- 20180808 : Political War! Washington Goes Full Retard on the Russia Hoax - Antiwar.com Original ( Aug 08, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180808* Ten Bombshell Revelations From Seymour Hersh's New Autobiography ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180808 : The Utility of the RussiaGate Conspiracy ( Jul 27, 2018 , fair.org )
- 20180808 : The Magnitsky Trio Pushes For War With Russia With New Sanctions by Tom Luongo ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180808 : What is left unsaid in the Anglo-Saxon accusations against Russia by Thierry Meyssan ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180807 : Does the Russiagate Narrative Protect Those with Power and Influence Q A (Pt 2-5) ( Jul 18, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180807 : Why 'Russian Meddling' is a Trojan Horse by Rob Urie ( Feb 09, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : Mueller, Russia and Oil Politics by Rob Urie ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : People. Don t miss out this recent and fascinating Interview featuring Bill Binney, former NSA IT guy and whistle blower . The host made him the right Questions. He speak on very important issues In Particular The Russian Hacking of the DNC, and even 9-11. ( Aug 07, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180806 : What is left unsaid in the Anglo-Saxon accusations against Russia by Thierry Meyssan ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180806 : The Magnitsky Trio Pushes For War With Russia With New Sanctions by Tom Luongo, ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180806 : Russiagate Cover for Real Scandal ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.informationclearinghouse.info )
- 20180805 : Bernie Sanders did everything he was told he should do. He supported the Democratic establishment candidate, and now he believes the Russiagate story. ( Aug 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180805 : Are you a Russiagate traitor by gjohnsit ( Aug 04, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180803 : Noam Chomsky on Mass Media Obsession with Russia the Stories Not Being Covered in the Trump Era Democracy Now! ( Aug 03, 2018 , www.democracynow.org )
- 20180802 : Mcfaul's describes Browder simply as a British businessman. Ignoring possible connection to MI6 and his activities in pushing Magnitsky act ( Aug 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180802 : Nekrasov's film is fatal to Browder's story. ( Aug 02, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180731 : Matt Tait may play the role of midwife in DNC hack conspiracy. ( Jul 31, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180731 : The Comey, Brennan, Mueller claim - indeed a central one upon which the recent indictment rests- that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian State agent that hacked the DNC- was discredited and put to rest last year by the forensics conducted by Bill Binney and his colleagues. ( Jul 31, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180731 : Guccifer 2.0 and GCHQ ( Jul 31, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180731* Is not the Awan affair a grave insult to the US "Intelligence Community? ( Jul 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180731 : More evidence for the at least passive complicity of GCHQ for which Matt Tait used to work, and which Robert Hannigan used to run in corrupt 'information operations' comes in a report yesterday on CNN. ( Jul 31, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180731 : The Yellow Peril Comes to Washington by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180731 : Donald Trump is Not the 'Manchurian Candidate' The American Conservative ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180730 : RussiaGate Is a Partisan Freak-Show - Latest Update from Consummate Political Insider, Roger Stone ( Jul 30, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180729 : Russians exposed a CIA spook who's implicated not only in Secret Agent Browder's war propaganda ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180729 : FBI Never Inspected DNC Server - Seriously! ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180728* American Society Would Collapse If It Were not For These 8 Myths by Lee Camp ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180728 : 'He was not killed, he died' Kremlin critic's Magnitsky movie premiers in US, exposing Browder ( Jun 14, 2016 , www.rt.com )
- 20180728 : Alex Krainer's book. It is a devastating critique of Browder, ( Jul 28, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180728 : Putin Is Right to Question Browder and McFaul - One Meddled in Russia's Elections, One Ripped Off her People ( Jul 28, 2018 , whatreallyhappened.net )
- 20180728 : Putin Vs. McFaul, DHS, Browder And Why ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.trevorloudon.com )
- 20180728 : How my book unmasking Bill Browder was censored by Amazon by Alex Krainer ( Oct 05, 2017 , thesaker.is )
- 20180728 : Colluding with Foreign Spies--It Apparently Ain't the Trumps by Publius Tacitus ( Jul 13, 2017 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180727 : The story Browder refuses to tell is far more interesting than the one he wrote for the book ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180727 : Grand Deception The Truth About Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act and Anti-Russian Sanctions Alex Krainer 9780692131954 Amazo ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180727 : Key Magnitsky case witness may have been poisoned report ( May 19, 2015 , www.rt.com )
- 20180727 : Browder Is Censoring a Film about Magnitsky ( Jun 03, 2016 , southfront.org )
- 20180727 : Actually, insofar as Steele himself has sources, rather than simply inventing, many of these are likely to be involved with the 'information operations' networks surrounding the erstwhile oligarch the late Boris Berezovsky – which may indeed have been responsible for the recruitment of Sergei Skripal, which in turn may have resulted in the winding up of much of the GRU network in Europe ( Jul 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180726 : EXCLUSIVE Russian TV Bill Browder is CIA agent, recruited Navalny. Browder furious! Navalny sues! - YouTube ( Jul 26, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180726 : Report Russia Implicates Browder In Magnitsky 'Murder' Probe, Citing Widely Mocked MI6 'Expose' by Carl Schreck ( Oct 24, 2017 , www.rferl.org )
- 20180726 : Who Is Assassinating MI6 Assets On British Soil The Millennium Report ( Mar 15, 2018 , themillenniumreport.com )
- 20180726 : Agent William F. Browder The Smoking Gun by Gilbert Doctorow ( Apr 13, 2016 , euvsdisinfo.eu )
- 20180726 : According to MI6 and CIA internal documents, Alexei Navalny had been recruited to work for MI6 by UK hedge fund manager Bill Browder ( EU vs DISINFORMATION )
- 20180726 : Bill Browder US visa revoked, accused of murder by Russia by Natasha Bertrand ( Oct 23, 2017 , www.businessinsider.com )
- 20180726 : "Soft neoliberals" blatant hypocrisy by James Kirkpatrick ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180725 : THE MAGNITSKY ACT - BEHIND THE SCENES ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180725 : Republicans Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Rosenstein ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180724 : Is Bill Browder the Most Dangerous Man in the World by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180724 : Fusion GPS Had Major Doubts About Pee Tape Dossier Source, Included Anyway Zero Hedge ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180724 : What difference revocation of security clearance will make to Brennan and the others? Granted a security clearance is life blood to a mid-level or high level government employee who intends to start a second career as a contractor in the classified DC government arena, but once you're retired who gives a rat's ass. ( Jul 24, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180724 : Trump May Revoke Security Clearance For Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Rice ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180723 : Who is Bill Browder and Why is Putin so Interested in Him? ( Jul 21, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180723 : Report Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Revealed Under Oath That There Was No Basis for Mueller's Appointment ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : Senator Rand Paul will ask the president to revoke John Brennan's security clearance ( Jul 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180723 : Sic Semper Tyrannis THE BROWDER DOCUMENTARY (by Patrick Armstrong) ( Jul 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180723 : Steele is surfacing again. This seems to lead to no examination by the US authorities of the degree to which the UK authorities authorised or assisted him. ( Jul 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180722* Tucker Carlson SLAMS Intelligence Community On Russia ( Jul 22, 2018 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180722 : Truth Was Irrelevant WSJ Asks Was Brennan's Action The Real Treason ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180721 : Funny how Brennan a former communist sympathizer who voted for Gus Hall in 1976 is crying treason. ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180721 : Exclusive John Brennan still has top security clearance - YouTube ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180721 : The Intelligence Community , in particular CIA, is a central executive force in the circus, in collaboration with MI6 and the obedient assets in the NATO sphere, but they have grown so incompetent due to incessant politicizing and sycophantism that they are perhaps little more a paper tiger by now? ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180720* Doubting The Intelligence Of The Intelligence Community by Ilana Mercer ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180720* So many (ex-) MI6 operators (Steele, Tait, etc) involved in the story. It is interesting that the media don t question the intense involvement of the British in all this. And of course, the British haven t been laggards in adding fuel to the fire by the whole novichok hoax ( Jul 20, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180720 : A comment from Spooks Spooking Themselves ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180720 : The Day That Guccifer 2.0 Quit Hacking The DNC ( May 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180720 : The Magnitsky Act – Behind the Scenes ( unz.com )
- 20180720* Is President Trump A Traitor Because He Wants Peace With Russia by Paul Craig Roberts ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180720 : The Very Unhinged John Brennan ( Jul 20, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180720 : John Brennan, Melting Down and Covering Up by Peter Van Buren ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180720 : If GRU list is not authentic this will backfire as conditions of working of US diplomats in Moscow will be became much worse. There might be some other forms of revenge. If the GRU list is authentic, it exposes the USA ability to penetrate that organization, leading to Moscow tightening up security to the detriment of American intelligence by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 19, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180720 : Inside WikiLeaks Working with the Publisher that Changed the World by Stefania Maurizi ( Jul 20, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180719 : Putin Asked Trump Permission to Interrogate Obama's Ambassador ( Jul 19, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180719 : America Overrules Trump No Peace with Russia by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts ( Jul 19, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180719 : The Russian US Election Meddling Big Lie Won't Die by Stephen Lendman ( Jul 19, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180719 : The Magnitsky Hoax by Philip Giraldi ( Jun 28, 2016 , www.unz.com )
- 20180719 : Have Mueller and Rosenstein Finally Gone Too Far by Thomas Knapp ( Jul 16, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180718 : feinstein.senate.gov INTERVIEW OF GLENN SIMPSON BEFORE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE. TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017 WASHINGTON, D.C. ( Jul 18, 2018 , feinstein.senate.gov )
- 20180718 : The Russian elite realized that they could lose their money and houses anytime – not in godless Putin's Russia, but in the free West, where they had preferred to look for refuge. The Magnitsky Act paved the road to the Cyprus confiscation of Russian deposits, to post-Crimean sanctions and to a full-fledged Cold War by Israel Shamir ( June 20, 2016 , www.unz.com )
- 20180718 : Lunatic Politics (Part 1) - Russiagate Is A Religion ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Let's See Who's Bluffing in the Criminal Case Against the Russians The American Conservative ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180718 : Russiagate A CIA Concocted Hoax. Trump Knows It by Stephen Lendman ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180718 : Browder was heavily involved in the looting. He is heavy in distributing anti-Russian propaganda in a heavily Jewish controlled media, and he was all in for Clinton. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Russia would like to ask a few questions to the US officials believed to have HELPED Browder funnel 400K to Clinton and probably avoid paying tax on 1.5 billion in Russia AND the US... ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception Alex Krainer: with review by The Saker ( Aug 18, 2017 , thesaker.is )
- 20180718 : Russia wants to question Christopher Steele, Michael McFaul, top politicians for aiding Bill Browder -- RT World News ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180718 : Grand Deception The Truth About Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act and Anti-Russian Sanctions by Alex Krainer ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180718 : The Killing of William Browder Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception by Alex Krainer ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20180718 : From what I know of Browder, he went to Russia in the 90's. Ten years later he owned a good chunk of Russian oil and other assets and pulling in profits of around $125 million per year. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180718 : Putin handed Trump a means of openly investigating Killary s/CIA s manipulation of US politics via the Browder investigation, the crime of manipulating the DNC to remove Bernie can also loop into the mix ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Putin certainly didn't pluck that lying idiot's name randomly ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Crowdstrike brings up a couple of interesting questions. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180718 : Trump needs to order a full intelligence agency review of Clapper's report ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Everyone messes with everyone in their elections around the world. My first question is why is the media on both sides still pounding the American public with the Russia did it bullhorn. What exactly does Russia gain ? They're 9 times smaller than NATO. China has the most to gain. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : A strong stench of a false flag operation ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180718 : Clinging to Collusion Why Evidence Will Probably Never Be Produced in the Indictments of 'Russian Agents' ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : Mueller Grand Jury Indictment Does Not Prove Russia Hacked DNC caucus99percent ( Jul 18, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180718 : Considerable evidence points to Guccifer 2,0 as being an affiliate of the DNC ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : Mish Mass Hysteria ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : This indictment is nearly identical to the Jan. 6, 2017 ODNI Report, which came from a handful of unnamed analysts from the CIA and FBI. There is very little new information in well over a year. Right there, this raises red flags. Who were these analysts? ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : Mueller should be prosecuted for violating the Logan Act. The timing of this is an illegal attempt to interfere with Foreign Policy. ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : Fugitive Cop Says He's Behind the DNC Leaks ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : The Publicly Available Evidence Doesn't Support Russian Gov Hacking of 2016 Election ( Jul 18, 2018 , medium.com )
- 20180718 : That information was no more the private property of the DNC and Clinton Campaign than a plan to rob a bank belongs to the robbers. Isn't that so, Mr. Mueller? ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180718 : Tomorrow, I am going to get in contact with Special Counsel Robert Mueller and tell him that I have found the real people behind the hacking of the 2016 US election and they aren't Russian they are Chinese! ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180718 : Has Mueller Caught the Hackers ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180718 : Mueller's Latest Indictment Contradicts Evidence In The Public Domain Disobedient Media ( Jul 18, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20180718 : If Putin's people have wanted to "undermine our democracy", they must be enjoying a good laugh. Because Mueller and his team are doing a far better job of that than anything alleged in the indictment could have done. ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180718 : There really is no credibility left of the FBI. Why should I believe the Russians hacked the DNC and not a disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter named Seth Rich leaked them to Wikileaks. The former British Ambassador Craig Murray says that is the case ( Jul 18, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180718 : I can't even buy something from amazon with an account password Password . Yet Podesta can control the entire DNC without one security question? ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : No one has refuted what was exposed in the hacks ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Page confirmed China penetration of Hillary bathroom server e-mail. ( Jul 18, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180718 : It is hard to reconcile the fact that "Chinese state-backed 'assets' had illegally acquired Hillarys 30,000+ "missing" emails with the fact that the US "defense" budget is approximately 1.2 trillion dollars a year ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180717 : Browder admitting Sergei Magnicky was not a lawyer. He was an accountant who was stealing money with shitbag Bill Browder. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717* I think there is much more to the comment made by Putin regarding Bill Browder and his money flows into the DNC and Clinton campaign. That would explain why the DNC didn t hand the servers over to the FBI after being hacked. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180717 : Deep State agent Bill Browder operated at the very nexus of the US and UK Intelligence Communities that conspired to produce both the fake Russiagate and very real Spygate ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : MSNBC kept showing the headline, Former CIA Director Calls Trump Treasonous , yet they didn t use Brennan s name. Plus all the guests they had on were intel officers who either served under Obama, Mueller, or both ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : Critical piece of Putin's statement: "Intelligence agents funneled" ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : Mueller's Indictment Isn't Worth Squat by Jacob G. Hornberger ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.fff.org )
- 20180717 : The Mueller Indictments and the Trump-Putin Summit Triumph of the Deep State by Ron Paul ( Jul 17, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180717 : Lisa Page confirms FBI cover-up ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180717 : Biney and his colleagues in Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity asserted that it was not an intrusion from the outside over the Internet, but rather was a very high speed data transfer that could be done onto a storage device like a thumb drive (or, I think, onto another nearby device that permitted a very high transfer rate). Assuming the material they are analyzing is genuine, I agree with them. ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180717 : IMHO believing in the Crowdstrike analysis is like believing in Santa Claus ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180717 : FBI agents walk into DNC HQ and leave without the server...cause of Hillary you know that right. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : I can t believe the drivel I m reading about this Putin thing. The US is losing its mind, and rapidly becoming a major risk to the world. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Editorial - China hacked Clinton s e-mail ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180716 : I kept waiting for the day RussiaGate most perople reslize that ot was a neocon farce ( Jul 16, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180716* Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400K To Clinton Campaign Zero Hedge ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180716 : What is the journalism equivalent for 'regulatory capture' ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180716 : Politicas around the "12 Russiand" whi leike 12 Spartens prevent Hillary corronation divedes media along partican lines again. ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180716 : Christopher Steele got "fired from the fbi," and isikoff, claiming he didn't do nuthin' "wrong," apparently got a book deal ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180716 : Indictment of 12 Russians: Under the Shiny Wrapping, a Political Act by Scott Ritter ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20180716 : It's Trump vs the War Party by Justin Raimondo ( Jul 16, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180716 : Is it just me, or does Dimitri Alperovitch look like a guy who's making p*rn movies in a van that drives all round the city? ( Jul 16, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180716 : This is all about freako psychopaths and their money, nothing more: lot's of blackmail to keep the gravy train running ( Jul 16, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180716* Five Things That Would Make The CIA-CNN Russia Narrative More Believable ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715* What Mueller won t find by Bob In Portland ( Jul 12, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : Deep State Sideswipes Helsinki Summit With Mueller Indictments by Tom Luongo ( Jul 14, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180715 : CIA stooges who believe that Russia Gate nonsense mudguards prepare for horrible withdraw symptoms coming soon. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715* Sic Semper Tyrannis HILLARY CLINTON S COMPROMISED EMAILS WERE GOING TO A FOREIGN ENTITY – NOT RUSSIA! FBI Agent Ignored Evide ( Jul 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : It is amazing to see the detail with which the US supposedly knows of the names and actions of cyber spy organizations personnel in Russia ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Mueller as a new Alan Dulles in Warren Commission: 's indictments are not just fraudulent, but easily discoverable as such (as they are plagiarized). I'm frankly baffled as to why, even if Mueller felt compelled to fabricate something to blow up Trump's meeting with Putin, he'd go this route ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715* Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence Of Clinton Server Breach ( Mar 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : Russia says U.S. indictment over election meddling is groundless ( Jul 15, 2018 , uk.reuters.com )
- 20180715 : 'Breitbart News' And 'Infowars' Under FBI Investigation For Ties To Russia ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Mueller has politicized the Special Prosecutor and the timing is obviously meant to hamstring Trump in Helsinki ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715* Something Rotten About the DOJ Indictment of the GRU by Publius Tacitus ( Jul 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : The FBI still hasn't even looked at the DNC's computer or server, but Mueller's indicted 12 Russians for 'hacking' them. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : The sheer arrogance of the yankee presumption to issue such an indictment is breathtaking ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : The blame Russia game is very much a sub-rosa contemp. war between corporate + mafia-like factions for control of parts of the NWO. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Word searches in the inditement suggest that it is iether a false flag operation or Russians are completely incompetent. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Deep State Head Rod Rosenstein Debunked By Former NSA Head Bill Binney ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.infowars.com )
- 20180715 : There is that old quote from a New York state judge that a prosecutor could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Mueller shout "Oh look! A squirrel! Gotta go chase that squirrel! " ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Forensic evidence has already proven that the data on the DNC server was downloaded on a USB thump drive. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180715 : Trump Marches Onward and Downward, by James Petras - The Unz Review ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180713 : Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intel Officers Just Days Before Summit by Jason Ditz ( Jul 13, 2018 , news.antiwar.com )
- 20180713 : No Evidence In Mueller's Indictment Of 12 Russians - Release Now May Sabotage Upcoming Summit ( Jul 13, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180713 : Brennan insinuations are related to attempts to preserve the American empire ( Jul 13, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180713* False flag operation covering DNC leaks now involves Mueller and his team ( Jul 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180710 : The Mueller Indictments Still Don t Add Up to Collusion by Aaron Maté ( Jun 13, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180709 : China will never be able to initiate a land invasion against the Western Hemisphere ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180709 : Senate Intelligence Committee Prostitutes Itself In Behalf Of Russiagate, by Paul Craig Roberts ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180708 : NBC Hires News Faker ( Jul 08, 2018 , www.g2mil.com )
- 20180704 : Former US Envoy to Moscow Calls Intelligence Report on Alleged Russian Interference 'Politically Motivated' ( Jul 04, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180704 : Imran Awan Gets Sweetheart Plea Deal; DOJ Won't Prosecute Alleged Spy Ring, Cybercrimes Zero Hedge ( Jul 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180704 : Just another day in bizarro world. ( Jul 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180703* When you see some really successful financial speculator like Soros or (or much smaller scale) Browder, search for links with intelligence services to explain the success or at least a part of it related to xUSSR space , LA and similar regions ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180703* Russia has a lot of information about Lybia that could dig a political grave for Hillary. They did not release it ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180703* Musings II The "Intelligence Community," "Russian Interference," and Due Diligence ( Jun 29, 2018 , jackmatlock.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180703 : More Deep State criminal leakers in the IC ( Jul 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180703 : Stimson like all the other DC stinktanks is funded by the usual deep state fronts...ie Carnegie, Ford etc...not to mention heavy funding from FOREIGN countries that are deeply invested in the US MIC. Even the dirtbag NYT took notice of this... ( Jul 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180703 : Just over a year ago, supposed Wikileaks source Seth Rich was assassinated ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180628 : Why FBI was not able to examine DNC server ? Was it Lorettaa Lynch that prevented this ( Jun 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180628 : Did Senator Warner and Comey 'Collude' on Russia-gate by Ray McGovern ( Jun 27, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180627 : Just An Intimate Conversation Strzok Explains Anti-Trump Texts During Closed Door Testimony ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180623 : Comey And Lynch Will Be Subpoenaed By Senate Unless Feinstein Obstructs ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180622 : Everything You Need to Know About the Inspector General's Report ( Jun 22, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180622 : IG confirms Comey under investigation over memo handling by Brooke Singman ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180622 : Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180621 : Britain In Panic As Trump-Putin Summit Looms : all roads in Russiagate lead to London, not, be it noted, Moscow. by Alexander Mercouris ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180621 : Steele cut his teeth blackmailing FIFA officials ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180620 : Updating Orwell by Steve Sailer ( Jun 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180618 : The most important conclusion of the report: there is no longer a way to claim America's internal intelligence agency, the FBI, did not play a role in the 2016 election ( Jun 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180618 : Real Takeaway The FBI Influenced the Election of a President by Peter Van Buren ( Jun 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180616 : I noticed the DNC created a tiny plaque above a crappy bike rack for him ( Jun 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180614 : Trump Facing Renewed Pressure To Sit For Mueller Interview After Kim Summit Zero Hedge ( Jun 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180613* How False Flag Operations Are Carried Out Today by Philip M. GIRALDI ( Apr 26, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180613 : The military mind (editorial comment) ( Jun 13, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180612 : Is there a civil war between deep state factions represented by Hillary/Obama-Qatar/Muslim Brotherhood ( globalists ) and Trump-KSA ( Jun 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180612 : It is the heads of the largest funds and money managers who work together like sharks on the body politic. Some are Jews, but far more are not. Greed knows no religion, no country, no creed or color ( Jun 11, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180611 : Maltese Professor Who Lured Papadopoulos Tied To Soros' Open Society Foundation ( Jun 11, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180609* Spooks Spooking Themselves by Daniel Lazare ( May 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180609* Still Waiting for Evidence of a Russian Hack by Ray McGovern ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180606 : Was Comey trying to threaten Trump by telling about pee tape in Steele dossier, creation of which in fact was deeply connected with FBI and used by FBI to open wiretapping of Trump associates ( Jun 06, 2018 , newrepublic.com )
- 20180605 : The Obama Hit Men in the Russiagate Coup-Attempt Can No Longer Hide the British Controlling Hand ( Jun 05, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180605 : FBI Agent In Charge Of Russiagate Operation And Clinton Email Matter To Testify Tuesday ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180604 : Robert Mueller Is an Amoral Legal Assassin He Will Do His Job If You Let Him by Barbara Boyd ( Sep 27, 2017 , https://larouchepac.com )
- 20180603 : Clapper The U.S. Meddled In Foreign Elections And Conducted Regime Change In The Best Interests Of The People ( Jun 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180601 : WSJ Asks Why We Should Keep Listening To James Clapper's Disinformation Campaign ( Jun 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180530 : Grassley: Fusion GPS Testimony Extremely Misleading, If Not An Outright Lie ( May 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180529 : London-to-Langley Spy Ring; The Roots Of Obamagate Become Clearer ( May 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180529* Guccifer 2.0's American Fingerprints Reveal An Operation Made In The USA by Elizabeth Lea Vos ( May 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180529 : White House Chief of Staff. You're now a breath away from the President of the UNITED STATES. Moffa meets McDonough in August. Why is this time line August of 2016. Why is this significant? Because what happens in August of 2016 too? ( May 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180527 : The Dummies Guide To The Russia Collusion Hoax Who, What, Where, When, Why by Roger Kimball ( May 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180527 : The Code Name Crossfire Hurricane Undermines The FBI s Russia Story by Lee Smith ( May 27, 2018 , thefederalist.com )
- 20180527 : The FBI uses confidential informants So did the Cheka ( May 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180526 : Clapper The FBI Wasn't Spying On Trump, It Was Benign Information Gathering ( May 26, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180524 : It's quite likely that Christopher Steele, a former MI6 spy, knew Stepan Halper (CIA and FBI spy who began his spying on Trump campaign long before the FBI "officially" started spying) who is a friend of the head of MI6, Richard Dearlove and may have used him to support the dossier ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : George Papadopoulos is directly connected to the pro-Israel Lobby, right wing Israeli political interests, and Israeli government efforts to control regional energy resources. ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : Russia-gate distractions are perpetuated to divert attention from the reality of Israel's interference in American electoral politics and U.S. foreign policy ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : I would think it is quite obvious why Mueller doesn't want to step on Israel's toes. They own us! Look at the power of people like Bill Browder, and what they are capable of accomplishing through Congress. ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : If they find out what we've done, we'll all hang ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : Rule of thumb: when you hear the DS media complex incessantly demonizing a foreign leader or country, it's just an exposition of its own guilt. ( May 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : I think Mueller has "slow walked" this thing because he has to be careful of stepping on the wrong toes. As Abe has pointed out, a lot of RussiaGate is actually IsraelGate. But the while idea of Mueller investigation was "insurance": creation of the meachnism to keep Trump on neocon short leash, which succeeded beyond any expectations. ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : MSM misled their readers, they made fools of themselves, and they committed a crime against journalism. And now they're trying to dodge the blame ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524 : There are some [inconclusive] signs that anti-Russian hysteria is weakening in the USA. Still The Empire is falling, and the Empire is blaming all it's idiotic decisions on the Russians ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180524* The diversion of Russia Gate is a continuation of former diversions such as the Tea Party which was invented by the banksters to turn public anger over the big banking collapse and the resulting recession into a movement to gain more deregulation for tax breaks for the wealthy ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180523 : Framing the Trump Campaign as Lackey's of Russia by Publius Tacitus ( May 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180523 : Rank And File FBI Agents Sickened By Comey And McCabe Want To Come Forward And Testify Zero Hedge ( May 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180523* Mueller role as a hatchet man is now firmly established. Rosenstein key role in applointing Mueller without any evidence became also more clear with time. Was he coerced or did it voluntarily is unclear by Lambert Strether ( May 23, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180522* Cat fight within the US elite getting more intense ( May 22, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180521 : Obama administration used dirty tricks against Trump compaign including infiltration of spies ( May 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180520 : Far from "the intelligence community" believing any such thing, it was eventually admitted that a handful of picked individuals from three agencies (of the 16) had cautiously expressed that "belief" with the proviso that they acknowledged that they knew of no supporting evidence. ( May 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180519 : Krugman Cries Treason After Stefan Halper Outed As FBI Infiltrator, There's Just One Problem... ( May 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180519 : FBI Spy-Op Exposed, Trump Campaign Infiltrated By Longtime CIA And MI6 Assete ( May 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : WSJ Asks Was Trump s Campaign Set Up ( May 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : WSJ Asks Was Trump's Campaign 'Set Up' ( May 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges ( May 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : Two Colleagues Contradict Brennan s Denial of Reliance on Dossier ( May 18, 2018 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20180518 : The Steele Dossier the Intelligence Community Assessment by Jeff Carlson, CFA ( May 15, 2018 , www.themarketswork.com )
- 20180518 : In fact the Intelligence Community Assessment was the work product of two of Brennan's analysts ( May 18, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180514* You will never see a headline in WSJ which reads something like FBI spy infiltrated the Trump campaign . ( May 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180514 : Keep an eye on the FBI or CIA spy inside the Trump campaign by Robert Willmann ( May 12, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180512 : Julian Assange: There is something very odd about the Joseph Mifsud story and the role of the UK in the 2016 US presidential election ( May 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180504 : FBI monitored phone calls of Trump s personal lawyer by Barry Grey ( May 04, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180504 : Sic Semper Tyrannis The Skripals survived, but their cat and rodents ... not so much. ( May 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180503 : Tapper-Clapper Leak Proves Media, Intelligence 'Collaborated' to Make Russiagate ( May 03, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20180429 : Donald Trump CNN's James Clapper Is 'a Lying Machine' ( Apr 29, 2018 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20180428 : Jim Comey, Liar or Fool by Publius Tacitus ( Apr 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180428 : A Former Russian Oligarch And Putin Nemesis Seeks To Revive Russia Collusion Hysteria Zero Hedge ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180428 : Mystery Group Of Wealthy Donors And Soros Spends $50 Million For Private Trump-Russia Investigation Zero Hedge ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180428 : In Explosive Interview Comey Grilled Over Memos, FBI Bias And Steele Dossier ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180428 : Clapper Busted Leaking Dossier Details To CNN's Jake Tapper, Lying To Congress About It ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180426 : Drones, Baby, Drones! The Rise of Americas High-Tech Assassins ( Apr 03, 2015 , Alternet )
- 20180425 : The DNC might get into deep trouble with their lawsuit ( Apr 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424* The Democratic Party has embraced the agenda of the military-intelligence apparatus and sought to become its main political voice ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180424 : Midwestern Democrats Want The DNC To STFU About Trump-Russia ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424 : Democrats Slapped With Demand To Preserve Evidence As Roger Stone Goes After DNC Servers Zero Hedge ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424 : Julian Assange Said to Have "Physical Proof" Russia Didn't Hack DNC ( Apr 24, 2018 , theantimedia.com )
- 20180424 : Very Pissed Off Obama DOJ Made Dramatic Call To McCabe To Quash Clinton Probe ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424 : The CIA Democrats vs. Julian Assange - World Socialist Web Site ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180422 : It looks like the conspiracy around the smearing of Trump by the Obama administration is slowly coming out. ( Apr 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180421* On the Criminal Referral of Comey, Clinton et al by Ray McGovern ( Apr 21, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180419 : Imran Awan's Father Transferred USB Drive To Ex-Head Of Pakistani Intel Agency Zero Hedge ( Apr 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180409 : Christopher Steele is the go-to man when it's needed some dirt on Russia ( Apr 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180405 : All Russiagate Roads Lead To London Evidence Emerges Of Mifsud s Links To UK Intelligence by Elizabeth Lea Vos ( Apr 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180401* Big American Money, Not Russia, Put Trump in the White House: Reflections on a Recent Report by Paul Street ( Mar 30, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180331 : Possible links of Skripal to Steele dossier ( Mar 31, 2018 , yournewswire.com )
- 20180331 : Unproven Allegations Against Trump and Putin Are Risking Nuclear War by Stephen F. Cohen ( Mar 31, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180331 : Salisbury Incident Report: Hard Evidence For Soft Minds ( Mar 39, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180328 : Inspector General Confirms Probe Of FBI s Criminal FISA Warrant Abuse To Spy On Trump ( Mar 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180328 : Did the allies share this kind of information as standard practice or did Brennan somehow induce them to collect and report it? This question would fall within the scope of Mueller's investigation ( Mar 28, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180328 : It's Not a Conspiracy Anymore; Public Belief in 'Deep State' Soars by Mike Whitney ( Mar 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180327* Perfidious Albion The Fatally Wounded British Beast Lashes Out by Barbara Boyd ( Mar 18, 2018 , LaRouchePAC ) [Recommended]
- 20180327 : There are several problem with investigating Brennan ( Mar 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180327 : Time to find out if CIA interfered in the 2016 election ( Mar 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180327 : Within a week after Brennan's 'routine' visit in April 2014 to the Ukraine the Ukrainian army launched a civil war. That was within 2 weeks of the CIA instigated coup an the end of February 2014 ( Mar 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180327* Let's Investigate John Brennan, by Philip Giraldi ( Mar 27, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180325 : Brennan committed 'Sedition' against the Unites States when he used his lock-lips (called foot in mouth syndrome) and actions behind the scenes, and stepped over the line. ( Mar 24, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180325 : Facebook Scandal Blows Away 'Russiagate' by Finian CUNNINGHAM ( Mar 23, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180325 : Lobbyist Investigating Seth Rich Murder Is Shot Twice and Run Over by Car - Suspect in Custody ( Mar 25, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180325 : Former CIA Director John Brennan Hired as Analyst for NBC News ( Mar 24, 2018 , www.infowars.com )
- 20180324* Assange Suggests British Government Was Involved In Plot To Bring Down Trump by Steve Watson ( Mar 23, 2018 , www.infowars.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180323* Skripal Poisoning a Desperate British Attempt To Resurrect Their American Coup by Barbara Boyd ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.larouchepub.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180323 : Fake personality of Guccifer 2.0 which was probably created by Us intelligence now resurfaced again ( Mar 23, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180322 : Russia meddling in the US election? The evidence continues to point to the British ( Mar 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180322 : Either the British authorities are unable to protect from a terrorist attack on their territory or staged the attack themselves ( Mar 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180322 : Michael Hastings' murder and John Brennan ( Mar 22, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180322* I hope Brennan is running scared, along with Power. It's like the Irish Mafia. ( Mar 21, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180322 : John Brennan used the "Just Following Orders" Nazi Defense for CIA Director-Designate Gina Haspel ( Mar 22, 2018 , theintercept.com )
- 20180321* Former CIA Chief Brennan Running Scared by Ray McGovern ( Mar 19, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180321 : Considering the DNC machine rigged the Democratic primaries and derailed Bernie Sanders' run, and considering the entire Establishment came out in force to defeat Trump (e.g. Donna Brazile admitting she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign..... leaked audios, false accusations,....which are still ongoing.....), whatever shenanigans Putin campaign was involved in seem like the proverbial nothingburger ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180321 : Brennan, Venality and Turpitude by Gary Leupp ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180320 : When public officials and former public officials -- like Shumer, Brennan and Power -- make such public statements it must necessarily have a chilling effect on public criticism of the security services ( Mar 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180319 : Steele is a charlatan who knocked up a series of allegations that are either wildly improbable, or would need a high level source access he could not possibly get in today's Russia, or both ( Mar 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180318 : Meet Hillary Clinton s Other, More Powerful And Shadowy Oppo Research Firm ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180316 : Since it seems that Russia promise to defend its men and women in Damascus has effectively staved off a US attack and the western alliance decided to frame Russia for something ( Mar 16, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180316 : What Was the Mysterious WMD an Assassin Used on a Russian Spy The Answer Could Lead to Vladimir Putin by Spencer Ackerman ( Mar 16, 2018 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20180316 : And now that Berezovsky is dead who is more dodgy than his comrade-in-arms Bill Browder whose spectral image keeps flickering in the background of this whole Russiagate hysteria. ( Mar 16, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180316* Will the State Department Become a Subsidiary of the CIA ( Mar 16, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180315 : One strong indication that Skripal case is used for a preplanned propaganda campaign against Russia that specialists in the UK who know their stuff no longer get airtime while people like Luke Harding, who plainly don t, are all over the media ( Mar 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180315 : Where is Christopher Steele? Did he not have means and motive and oportunity ( Mar 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180315 : The end of Pax Americana, the period of controlling USA global influence, might be more close that previously thought ( Mar 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180315 : Julian Assange The CIA director is waging war on truth-tellers like WikiLeaks ( Mar 15, 2018 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20180313* The CIA takeover of the Democratic Party by Patrick Martin ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180313 : Russian to Judgement - Craig Murray ( Mar 13, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180313 : Theresa May Makes A 45 Minutes Claim ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180313 : Christopher Steele As Seen By The New Yorker, by Philip Giraldi - The Unz Review ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180313 : The CIA Democrats: Part one by Patrick Martin ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180312 : Was he assailed because he threatened to talk about Steele dossier? ( Mar 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180312 : MILITARY grade? Well then, Mrs. Prime Minister... that's pretty God damn serious then. Because everyone knows the Russian CONSUMER-grade nerve agents are crap ( Mar 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180312* State Department's War on Political Dissent ( Mar 12, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180311 : Is Trump the New Clinton by Musa al-Gharbi ( Mar 11, 2018 , thebaffler.com )
- 20180311 : Craig Murray smelt a rat and made his suspicions clear, publicly. like Litvinenko case this case will probably remains unresolved and milked mesilessly for anti-russian propaganda purposes, if history is any guide ( Mar 11, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180311* The Elephant In The Room by Craig Murray ( Mar 11, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20180311 : The Russians are Coming: Any resemblance in this story to real people and events is merely coincidental ( Mar 11, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180311 : Funding Fusion GPS would fit Soros agenda perfectly well ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180310* Meier might have discovered that his subject had been, as it were, 'top supporting actor' in the first fumbling attempt by Christopher Steele et al to produce a plausible-sounding scenario as to the background to Litvinenko s death. ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180310* There is reason to suspect that some former and very likely current employees of the FBI have been colluding with elements in other American and British intelligence agencies, in particular the CIA and MI6, in support of an extremely ambitious foreign policy agenda for a very long time. It also seems clear that influential journalists, such as Glenn Simpson was before founding Fusion GPS, along with his wife Mary Jacoby, have been strongly involved in this ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180310* Visceral Russo-phobia became a feature in Obama policy and HRC campaign long before any Steele s Dossier. This was a program ofunleashing cold War II ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180310 : Russian oligarchs represents the US fifth column in Russia created by Harward mafia in 1990th with this explicit purpose ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180310 : At one point Steele was appointed as case officer to the FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko. It was in 2006, shortly after Mr Steele's retirement, that Mr Litvinenko was assassinated ( Mar 10, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180310 : It might well be that Christopher Steele was just laundering information (mostly rumors) colliding three streams of data from Sidney bromenthal, Fusion GPS and MI6 (or CIA via MI6) ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180310 : Another possibility for the identity of the DNC hacker/leaker. ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180310 : Soros role in Fusion GPS? "Follow the money." ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180310* They view the Trump election as an insurgency, and they view themselves as waging a counterinsurgency, which they dare not lose. ( Feb 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180309 : The Clinton Body Count increases again ( Mar 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180308* Mueller determines the US foreign policy toward Russia; The Intel Community Lies About Russian Meddling by Publius Tacitus ( Mar 07, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308* Cue bono question in Scripal case? ( Mar 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180308* Given the CrowdStrike itself is a massively compromised organization due to its founder and CEO, those "certified true images" are themselves tainted evidence ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308* A key piece of evidence pointing to 'Guccifer 2.0' being a fake personality created by the conspirators in their attempt to disguise the fact that the materials from the DNC published by 'WikiLeaks' were obtained by a leak rather than a hack had to do with the involvement of the former GCHQ person Matt Tait. ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308 : The perpetrators in the Steel Memo case are and were merely hiding behind claims of sources and methods protection in order to protect themselves ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180308 : Another day, another rumor about origins of Steele dossir, all trying to smoke screen the role of Brennan and MI6 in this whole thing ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180308 : Several respected journalists have cast serious doubt on CrowdStrike s report on the DNC servers ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180308 : Kleptocracy the most typical form of corruption under neoliberalism, where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the financial oligarchy at the expense of the wider population, now even without pretense of honest service ( Mar 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180307 : How Russiagate helps the Israel lobby ( Mar 07, 2018 , electronicintifada.net )
- 20180307 : Brennan is the most politically motivated CIA director ever ( Mar 07, 2018 , disqus.com )
- 20180307 : Former CIA Director John Brennan Comes Unhinged - Calls POTUS Trump a Paranoid Charlatan by Cristina Laila ( Mar 05, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180307 : The disproportionate ongoing emphasis on the fake story that Russia meddled in the US election serves to stir up suspicions and fears regarding Russia in the generally brain-numbed population ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180307 : We might well ask why DNC was funding "opposition research" that they could not use. ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180307 : DNC Hack Involved Russian Agents Within The Democratic Party : Unreleased Steele Memo ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180307 : The New Surveillance State and the Old Perjury Trap by Peter Van Buren ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180306 : In Her Majesty's Secret Service: How an Agent of British Intelligence Tried (and Failed) to Prevent the Election of Donald Trump ( Mar 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180306 : A Parody on New Yorker reporting of Steele dossier saga ( Mar 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180306 : Ex-CIA director to Trump Accusation against Obama admin shows your 'paranoia' ( TheHill )
- 20180306* The current anti-Russian sentiment in the West as hysterical. But this hysteria is concentrated at the top level of media elite and neocons. Behind it is no deep sense of unity or national resolve. In fact we see the reverse - most Western countries are deeply divided within themselves due to the crisis of neolineralism. ( Mar 06, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180305 : His Investigation Is BS Former Trump Aide Refuses To Cooperate With Mueller Subpoena; Hints Trump, Carter May Have Colluded ( Mar 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180304 : Promising Jewish Democratic National Committee Staffer Shot Dead on Own Washington D.C. Block by Ari Feldman ( Jul 11, 2016 , forward.com )
- 20180304 : RUSSIAGATE UKRAINE HOW THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION HEIGHTENS THE WAR DANGER Roger Stone Stone Cold Truth by Roger Stone ( Mar 02, 2018 , stonecoldtruth.com )
- 20180303 : Russiagate: Cue Bob ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180303 : Wheeler also claimed in recently leaked audio that Seth Rich's brother, Aaron a Northrup Grumman employee, blocked him from looking at Seth's computer and stonewalled his investigation. ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180303 : The poisonous Guardian about Hope Hicks by Tom McCarthy ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180302* Contradictions In Seth Rich Murder Continue To Challenge Hacking Narrative ( Mar 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180301 : Putin The Man Who Stopped Washington s Regime Change Rampage by Mike Whitney ( Feb 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180301 : John Brennan Is in Serious Legal Trouble and Has a Lot of Enemies ( Mar 01, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180301 : MEET THE LEAKER WHO TRIED TO TAKE DOWN DONALD TRUMP Roger Stone Stone Cold Truth ( Mar 01, 2018 , stonecoldtruth.com )
- 20180301 : JOHN BRENNAN IS THE HOAXMASTER GENERAL Roger Stone Stone Cold Truth ( Mar 01, 2018 , stonecoldtruth.com )
- 20180228 : The Knives Are Out For Kushner: Loans With Deutsche Under Scrutiny By Regulator ( Feb 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180227 : What is a crime and what is not ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : I still say Crowdstrike so called analysis is where the rubber really starts to hit the road with Wikileaks disclosure, saying it was the Russians ( Feb 27, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180227 : Steele used Cohen's name because it would match an independent query of the FISA database, because that's where it came from, thus lending false credibility to the FISA courts in order to obtain surveillance warrants ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : Tying All The Loose Threads Together -- DOJ, FBI, DoS, White House: "Operation Latitude" ( Feb 24, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : What is the likelihood that Carter Page, Gates and Manafort were planted in the Trump campaign to set the team up for another Russian angle ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : Who is Carter Page? ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : Shall we check on Lisa Monaco? ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : A brutally frank expose of the apparent role of Brennan in the whole Clinton-Steele dossier scandal ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180226* It looks like Christopher Steele's real role was laundering information which had been obtained through continued Inquiries of the NSA mega-file by our Ambassador to the UN ( Feb 26, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180226* Democrat Memo Lays Egg by Publius Tacitus ( Feb 26, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180226 : Et Tu, Bernie by Justin Raimondo ( Feb 26, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180225* Russia would not do anything nearing the level of self-harm inflicted by the US elites. ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180225 : Lawyers For The DNC Argue That Primary Rigging Is Protected By The First Amendment ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180225 : Looks like FBI or CIA has an insider in Internet Research Agency Agata Burdonova, who has recently moved with her husband to the United States. She run translator project and is missing from Mueller indictment ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180225 : Any hierarchic system can and will be exploited by intelligent sociopaths ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180224 : Isn't Steele dossier a better case of election interference than Russiagate? ( Feb 24, 2018 , off-guardian.org )
- 20180224 : Russian Espionage, or Clickbait (1-2) ( Feb 24, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180223* NSA Genius Debunks Russiagate Once For All ( Feb 23, 2018 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180222 : The US-UK Deep State Empire Strikes Back 'It's Russia! Russia! Russia!' ( Feb 22, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180222 : One if by Land, Two if by Sea, Three if by GCHQ. The British are Coming! The British are Coming! ( Feb 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180222* Bill Binney explodes the rile of 17 agances security assessment memo in launching the Russia witch-hunt ( Mar 4, 2017 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180221 : Thus, Putin-basher Clinton hired Putin-basher Alperovitch to investigate an alleged electronic heist, and to absolutely no one's surprise, his company concluded that guilty party was Vladimir Putin. Amazing! ( Feb 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180220 : Thus, Putin-basher Clinton hired Putin-basher Alperovitch to investigate an alleged electronic heist, and to absolutely no one's surprise, his company concluded that guilty party was Vladimir Putin. Amazing! ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180220 : Nunes FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial ( Feb 20, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180220* Russophobia is a futile bid to conceal US, European demise by Finian Cunningham ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180219* The Russiagate Intelligence Wars What We Do and Don't Know ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.thenation.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180219 : Kim Dotcom Let Me Assure You, The DNC Hack Wasn t Even A Hack Zero Hedge ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180219 : In Raging Tweetstorm, Trump Says Russians Laughing Their Asses Off, Mocks Leakin' Monster Schiff ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180219 : Trump says FBI missed Florida shooter 'signals' spending 'too much time trying to prove Russian collusion' ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.legitgov.org )
- 20180218 : Here s how Mueller s latest indictment further discredits the Trump Dossier by Alexander Mercouris ( Feb 19, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180218 : In Raging Tweetstorm, Trump Says Russians Laughing Their Asses Off, Mocks Leakin' Monster Schiff ( Feb 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180218 : Both agencies were complicit in the most infamous assassinations and false flag episodes since the Kennedy/MLK Vietnam days. Don't forget Air America CIA drug running and Iran/Contra / October Surprise affairs. ( Feb 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180218 : If there HAD been any evidence of collusion , treason , or an attack by foreign state actors Donald Trump would have been pulled from the roster of presidential candidates by October 2016 at the latest. ( Feb 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180217 : Now we know that Brennan single-handedly opened Russiagate investigation and even boasted about that. That means that he is the real godfather of Russiagate ( Feb 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : When Spies Turn into TV Experts by Philip M. GIRALDI ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180217 : Russia has paid for a few Facebook trolls. Boo hoo. Better that than the typical US method of kidnapping and torturing opposition leaders we don t like. ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180217 : Who Is Lying John Brennan or James Comey by Publius Tacitus ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : That gave the scheming Brennan a month to make up this dumb story and start passing it around Capitol Hill. ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : Former CIA Chief Admits US Meddling In Foreign Elections For Their Own Good ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180217 : DNC "hack" hoax should be investigated as that involves screwing with the investigation of a Federal crime and has counterintelligence implications and could lead to lots of indictments ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180216 : Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy Consortiumnews ( Feb 16, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180216 : The Russiagate Intelligence Wars What We Do and Don t Know ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180216 : Mueller Indicts 13 Russians For Interfering In US Election ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : Where are these indictments ? Obama, Hillary Clinton, Victoria Nuland, Geoffrey Pyatt and John McCain. ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : What is the definition of a fake social media account ? What is the crime for operatine a fake social medial account? Is this the standard by which we will all be judged? ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : New evidence shows DNC server files were downloaded directly to USB drive, not hacked by Russians by Alex Christoforou ( Jul 12, 2017 , theduran.com )
- 20180216 : This whole thing hangs on the murder of Seth Rich. The Dossier and the Intelligence Assessment are fundamentally rooted to Trump and Russians hacking the DNC and using WikiLeaks to ruin Hillary Clinton. Without the DNC hack there is nothing to Russia's interference in the election or any Trump collusion. Seth Rich is the Redline. ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore deliver red pill truth on Seth Rich, Hillary and Obama (Video) ( Feb 15, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180216 : Christopher Steele The Real Foreign Influence in the 2016 Election by Peter Van Buren ( Feb 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180215 : Tucker You have to be a moron to believe Steele dossier ( Feb 15, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180215 : Another response to Publius Tacitus concerning those meddlesome Russians - TTG ( Feb 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180215 : Tucker: Claims of the Steele dossier are completely absurd ( Feb 15, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180215* Trump's War on the Deep State by Conrad Black ( Feb 15, 2018 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180214 : BuzzFeed Suing DNC For Proof They Were Hacked Zero Hedge ( Feb 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180214* The Anti-Trump Coup by Michael S. Rozeff ( Feb 21, 2017 , www.lewrockwell.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180214 : Is John Brennan the Mastermind behind Russiagate, by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review ( Feb 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180214 : Is John Brennan the Mastermind behind Russiagate by Mike Whitney ( Feb 13, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180212* I am wondering why it is that much of a stretch to believe that the CIA might have engineered the whole thing ( Feb 12, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180211 : Corn's article exposed as a lie the information at the heart of the FBI and DOJ's FISA warrant application, simultaneously invalidating any information attributed to Steele, as well as all information that relied upon Steele's now-tainted information for corroboration ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20180211 : A very strange story of Page surveellance extentions by Scott Ritter ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20180211 : Should Russiagate be renamed to Brennan-gate? If recent reports and Brennan's own testimony are to be believed, he, not the FBI, was the instigator and godfather of Russiagate by Stephen F. Cohen ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180211* British spy who meddled in US elections disappears ( Feb 11, 2018 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180211 : Is the Steele Dossier Full of 'Russian Dirt' -- or British by James George Jatras ( Feb 09, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180211 : Confirmed Clinton operative Sidney Blumenthal helped spread Russia collusion fever before the election by William A. Jacobson ( Feb 11, 2018 , legalinsurrection.com )
- 20180211 : Hacker Targets Clinton Confidant In New Attack ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.thesmokinggun.com )
- 20180211 : Report Clinton Confidant Sidney Blumenthal Spread Birther Rumors in 2008 (Updated) ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.weeklystandard.com )
- 20180211 : Speculation Swirls Around Clinton Confidant Sidney Blumenthal as Source for Second Trump Dossier ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20180211 : Republican investigations put Blumenthal in spotlight ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.cnn.com )
- 20180210 : WOW! Trey Gowdy Strongly Implies Sidney Blumenthal Was A Source For Steele's Anti-Trump Dossier ( Feb 10, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180210 : Gowdy hints Sidney Blumenthal leaked info to dossier author Steele by Samuel Chamberlain ( Feb 06, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180210 : That Mueller picked Dumb-Strzok and his mistress, senior FBI attorney Lisa Page -- not to mention so many other widely known supporters/defenders of Mrs. Clinton -- to run his investigation is a perfect example of the overweening, unbridled arrogance ( Feb 10, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180210 : Canons of color revolution in action: hundreds of thousands have pledged to take to the streets if Special Counsel Robert Mueller is removed, reflecting misplaced priorities and some fundamental misunderstandings ( Feb 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180209 : Nunes Duels the Deep State by Pat Buchanan ( Feb 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180208 : Did British Intelligence Try to Destroy the Trump Presidency by Publius Tacitus ( Feb 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180208 : Obama administration and Deep State were spying on the opposition ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180208 : Carter Page might be an FBI "accomplice", to provide retroactive cover for the surveillance of Trump and his campaign without any warrants. This is probably why there were FISA violations which were discovered by Admiral Rogers. ( Feb 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180208 : Carter Page was an FBI Under-Cover Employee in 2013, and remained the primary FBI witness through May of 2016. ( Feb 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180208 : CIA Dirty Cyber Tricks by Matthew Vadum ( Mar 08, 2017 , www.frontpagemag.com )
- 20180208 : Was DNC hack a CIA Cyber False Flag ( Feb 08, 2018 , wearechange.org )
- 20180206 : FISA-Gate The Plot To Destroy Our Republic by Justin Raimondo ( Feb 06, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180204* DNC collusion with Ukrainian IT Security company Crowdstrike tied to the Atlantic Council to push false narrative of DNC hack and malware to influence US election ( Feb 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180122 : The CIA Bull in Glenn Simpson s Russia Shop by John Helmer ( Jan 22, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180121 : Mifsud Offering Alu Tubes to Papadopoulos? ( Jan 21, 2018 , www.boomantribune.com )
- 20180121 : Brennan Officials should refuse Trump if he fires Mueller Daily Mail Online ( Jul 25, 2017 , www.educationviews.org )
- 20180111 : Revelations From Fusion GPS Founder Testimony ( Jan 11, 2018 , dailycaller.com )
- 20180108 : In the Russian Collusion Debate, Who's Fooling Who by Scott Ritter ( Jan 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180103 : Natalia Veselnitskaya, Russian lawyer at Donald Trump Jr. meeting, ready to testify to Senate ( Jul 19, 2017 , www.cbsnews.com )
- 20180102 : Prof. Misfud, Figure in Russia Probe, Removed From School's Website ( Jan 02, 2018 , www.newsmax.com )
- 20180101* British Intervention into 2016 U.S. Election ( Jan 01, 2018 , www.larouchepub.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231 : John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI by Jamie Schram ( Jan 11, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20171231* How America Spreads Global Chaos by Nicolas J.S. Davies ( Oct 30, 2017 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* What Happens When A Russiagate Skeptic Debates A Professional Russiagater ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* Where's the Collusion ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171230 : On Luke Harding interview, give the guy who exposed him some credit if you have Twitter ( Dec 30, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20171229 : Luke Harding on Trump, Russia, and 'Collusion' The Nation ( Dec 11, 2017 , www.thenation.com )
- 20171229 : Luke Harding : the hack who came in from the cold by BlackCatte ( Sep 09, 2015 , off-guardian.org )
- 20171228* How CrowdStrike placed malware in DNC hacked servers by Alex Christoforou ( Dec 28, 2017 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171228 : The Harding book contains nothing but conjecture and shaky circumstantial evidence built upon a "dossier" filled with verifiable lies from an operative that was hired by the Clintons ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.amazon.com )
- 20171228 : The New Zealand flagship National Radio channel interview with plagiarist Luke Harding ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20171228 : Harding is a prime example of the Russiagate supporters in MSM A real bottom feeder ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20171228 : I think many British journalists work for the British secret service, and they were recruited at university and slotted into journalist employment ( Sep 15, 2012 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171228 : Collusion Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.amazon.com )
- 20171228 : Luke Harding is not a complete lunatic. He is just an intelligence asset who is paid to propagate all this nonsense ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20171228 : Aaron interview is a case study of how to deal with the author of a shitty book ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20171227 : Bannon Puts Jared Through the Grinder ( Dec 27, 2017 , www.politico.com )
- 20171225 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate Consortiumnews ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20171217 : Dr. Stephen Cohen on Tucker Carlson: Empty Accusations of Russian Meddling Have Become Grave National Security Threat ( Dec 17, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20171021 : Washington Funds Foreign Think Tanks That Blacklist Opponents of Neocon Foreign Policy by Ron Paul ( Oct 21, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20171017 : The Lobby British Style by Philip M. Giraldi ( Oct 17, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170717* Tucker Carlson Goes to War Against the Neocons by Curt Mills ( Jul 14, 2017 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170712* Stephen Cohens Remarks on Tucker Carlson Last Night Were Extraordinary ( Jul 12, 2017 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170529 : Jared Kushner Reportedly Discussed Setting Up Secret Communication Channel With Moscow by Mary Papenfuss ( May 29, 2017 , www.huffingtonpost.com )
- 20170529 : Professor Russia Dossier Is Attempt to Destroy Trump s Presidency Before Inauguration by Stephen Cohen ( Jan 11, 2017 , insider.foxnews.com )
- 20170529 : Russia Expert Says No Evidence Russia Hacked the Election by Debra Heine ( Mar 31, 2017 , pjmedia.com )
- 20170505 : Jared a billionaire arch-Zionist trust-fund baby ( May 05, 2017 , ... )
- 20170317 : Sean Spicer just suggested that Obama used British intelligence to spy on Trump ( Mar 17, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20170219* The deep state is running scared! ( Feb 19, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20161022 : The only way Hillary could be stopped would be if the Republican Party elite stood with Trump, so Soros and the other donor who owns voting machines could be blocked from flipping/fractionalizing votes. ( Oct 22, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
Old News ;-)
For the list of top articles see Recommended Links section
[Jun 20, 2019] FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced – Consortiumnews
"... Yes, but in this particular witch hunt there were no "blind assumptions", as the process was agenda driven from the get-go. The task: Keep/Get Trump out of the White House by any means possible, blame the Russians, divert attention away from the leaked documents, and while you're at it, bury all the crime scene evidence we left lying around because we were so sure Hillary was going to be president. ..."
"... "In total, the amount of new controversies specifically exposed by Guccifer2.0's actions – was very little. The documents he posted online were a mixture of some from the public domain (eg. already been published by OpenSecrets.org in 2009), were manipulated copies of research documents originally created by Lauren Dillon (see attachments) and others or were legitimate, unique documents that were of little significant damage to the DNC. (Such as the DCCC documents) ..."
"... Of particular importance in this regard are the Forensicator's brilliant deductions that G2.0 has at various times been working in time zones corresponding to the US East Coast, West Coast, and Central Zone. (I note that Crowdstrike has facilities in Sunnyvale, CA, St.Louis and Minneapolis – and that the DNC servers are of course on the East Coast.) These findings are complementary to – and in my judgment, more compellingly definitive in dismissing the notion that G2.0 is Russian – than the discoveries highlighted by Bill Binney pointing to transferals by G2.0 and the source of the DNC Wikileaks emails passing through thumbdrives. ..."
"... You emphasize the important fact that G2.0 himself – supposedly a Russian hacker bent on destroying Hillary – posted nothing truly harmful to Hillary's campaign. ..."
"... Adam's linguistic analyses – endorsed by a professor who is expert in this regard – indicate that G2.0 has done a very poor and inconsistent job of mimicking the grammatical errors one would expect from a native Russian speaker communicating in English. ..."
Jun 20, 2019 | consortiumnews.com
Eric32 , June 19, 2019 at 16:04
I don't think this all that hard to understand.
1) The available metadata on the email files showing Hillary/Democrat election corruption that Wikileaks received indicates an in-office leak (maybe copying to a USB thumb drive drive), not an internet hack. That's what Binney is talking about, and he points out that as such, there is no EVIDENCE of Russian intelligence passing the email files showing Hillary/Demo party election corruption to Wikileaks.
Therefore, there is no EVIDENCE of Russia and evil Putin doing this "act of war on the US", as numerous media and politicized fools have claimed.
In normal human dealings, EVIDENCE, not just an accusation, is required before making judgments of guilt and invoking punishments.
2) If that metadata on the subject email files was faked to make it look like an in-office leak (by the Russians), then the FBI could request that NSA make available its data on hacked internet trace routes of packets of data from DNC servers to Russia, then show internet trace routes of packets of data from Russia to Wikileaks.
But apparently, Comey's FBI "investigation" didn't want to do that.
3) The subject DNC computer(s) were never turned over to the FBI. The first thing done in most investigations nowadays by local police, Federal authorities etc., is to seize relevant computers or any other comm. devices for forensic analysis.
No valid FBI investigation dealing with matters of national security, election hacking, validity of the election of a President, would hand off the computer forensics analysis to a company paid by and subject to retaliation by an entity (the Clinton machine, Democrat party) with a huge political stake in the results of the investigation, as was done in this "investigation".
4) The FBI wants leverage over the people they interview in criminal investigations – they have had enormous leverage over Assange, but they never interviewed Assange, who knew how the emails came into Wikileak's hands. They never interviewed Craig Murray, who says he knows a lot of what went on in the matter.
5) Hillary Clinton, the Democrat party, the FBI, the CIA had roles in paying British intelligence agent Steele (and others?), generate a fake dossier about Trump having Russian prostitues urinate on a bed the Obamas had used during a visit Russia, and depravely rolling around in it.
Top level FBI people used that fake dossier to get a FISA court judge to issue surrveilance warrants on Trump campaign/administration personnel in order to spy on them in hope of getting incriminating evidence. Among other things, that's a felony – that is, unless we live in a degenerated police state. That dossier was also leaked to the information media, which then widely gave it wide airing.
6) The attempted destruction of George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser, by assorted intelligence operatives and the FBI, brings things down to an individual level.
Papadopoulos has been doing some interesting interviews. Here's one:
hetro , June 19, 2019 at 20:21
Thank you for this:
We have Comey, close to the Crowdstrike chief forensics man (ex-FBI), we have Brennan pushing the Steele Dossier as THE evidence. And we have Mueller using these as main sources while being highly selective with witnesses. And we have FBI agents with Russian origin/double agents working people like Papadoupolis. Given Mueller must have known it was all going nowhere two years ago why the delay? Well, for one thing that delay certainly assisted brainwashing the American public into this hoax.
Bill , June 19, 2019 at 02:59
It looks like Mueller used the Crowdstrike report and just assumed it to be true.
John , June 19, 2019 at 14:57
The crowdstrike report was reviewer and verified by many IT security firms, and their conclusions were collaborated by the CIA, NSA, and every other national security agency in the country. What reason would he have had to doubt it?
Skip Scott , June 20, 2019 at 08:30
You're still trying to sell the "17 agencies" lie too? Unbelievable.
CitizenOne , June 19, 2019 at 01:11
Yup. In the game of disinformation what single characteristic of electronic documents would purveyors of disinformation make sure they did? Would it be to make sure they spell checked the document? Perhaps but more importantly they would be concerned about the ability to test the document by exploring the metadata. In fact since metadata is seldom questioned and is used as evidence for a documents origin it would naturally be a chief concern of the purveyors of disinformation. To not care about it would be the same possible misstep of a person that used a gun in some capacity which required forensic analysis of the weapon to determine who fired it.
Since everybody and their grandma knows that law enforcement looks for fingerprints on the recovered weapon there is generally not anybody who commits an illegal act with a gun who also does not scrupulously wipe down the weapon so it is sure to be free of any fingerprints. The actual occurrence of finding fingerprints on a weapon used in a crime is extremely low approaching zero.
The reason is everybody knows they have to wipe off the gun after firing it to remove their fingerprints. It is the same with metadata which are the electronic fingerprints on a document. Before publishing a document to be attributed to another party everybody knows that the metadata must be dealt with to pull off the con job. To leave this step out is the same thing as leaving ones fingerprints all over the document. Thus it would be a priority in any protocol to deal with this problem and I am sure there are folks in the government intelligence agencies that are skilled at manipulating the metadata on a bit by bit level to wipe off the real origin and to place fake electronic "fingerprints" on the document in order to attribute it to some other author or source.
Any investigation that concludes that a document comes from one source versus another based on metadata overlooks the similar capacity of a man with a gun that shoots another man killing him and then wipes off his fingerprints from the weapon, places the gun in the hands of the victim and claims after a "careful investigation" that the death was a suicide based on the fingerprints found on the gun.
Knowing this is possible the conclusions based on the metadata either assume that the author was an ignorant idiot lacking even the most basic understanding of criminal investigations not even knowing that the electronic fingerprints would get them in trouble or vastly more likely would have known such basic information about how electronic documents are tagged and would do their best to hide the truth by messing with the little ones and zeroes in the document to hide their involvement. They would even likely try to frame the victim as the perpetrator.
We call these situations kangaroo trials or witch hunts. They ignore the plausible reasons for the observed facts and just railroad the process with blind assumptions that the evidence presented is factual like believing a child that accuses the defendant "the bad witch" who cast a spell on her instead of looking at the possible ability and motives of the child to lie and then place appropriate weight on what are essentially unprovable accusations for what they are; impossible to prove.
Maxwell Quest , June 19, 2019 at 13:28
Yes, but in this particular witch hunt there were no "blind assumptions", as the process was agenda driven from the get-go. The task: Keep/Get Trump out of the White House by any means possible, blame the Russians, divert attention away from the leaked documents, and while you're at it, bury all the crime scene evidence we left lying around because we were so sure Hillary was going to be president.
Just like the evening news, this requires the expertise of keeping any facts which do not support your goals safely locked away, while others are manipulated or created out of thin air.
Curious , June 19, 2019 at 00:38
I am no fan of Mr Stone, but I wonder if his attorneys have the authority as a defense, to bring in Crowdstrike personnel and talk about their funding (I can hear the judge say 'inadmissible) and their full unredacted report. To whom did they give their research? Are the FBI that stupid or are they part of the plan?
While they are at it, bring in William Binney as a witness to talk about hacking in general, and the DNC servers in specific. Bring in Guccifer 2.0 himself as a witness, what the heck. Have a witness clarify on the record the very people Mueller never interviewed and make some very valid points as to why he didn't.
If Mr Stone wanted to spend some of his ill-gotten gains by blowing this ruse wide open I'm for it. He would probably recoup a lot of his money on a GoFundMe account if he did it correctly.
Of course he is against a corrupt judge who probably will not let it get that far, but why not try?
hetro , June 18, 2019 at 15:36
Many thanks to Ray's persistence; plus to Norumbega and Mark McCarty in comments below.
Particularly important (updated June 9, 2019), thanks for this link Mark McCarty!
As to the puzzle of Guccifer 2.0 as false GRU hacker revealing damaging info on Clinton (a seeming inconsistency) I found the following (from the link just sited) helpful:
"In total, the amount of new controversies specifically exposed by Guccifer2.0's actions – was very little.
The documents he posted online were a mixture of some from the public domain (eg. already been published by OpenSecrets.org in 2009), were manipulated copies of research documents originally created by Lauren Dillon (see attachments) and others or were legitimate, unique documents that were of little significant damage to the DNC. (Such as the DCCC documents)
"The DCCC documents didn't reveal anything particularly damaging. It did include a list of fundraisers/bundlers but that wasn't likely to cause controversy (the fundraising totals, etc. are likely to end up on sites like OpenSecrets, etc within a year anyway). – It did however trigger 4chan to investigate and a correlation was found between the DNC's best performing bundlers and ambassadorships. – This revelation though, is to be credited to 4chan. – The leaked financial data wasn't, in itself, damaging – and some of the key data will be disclosed publicly in future anyway.
"All of his 'leaks' have been over-hyped non-controversies or were already in the public domain – the only exception being the apparent leaking of personal contact numbers and email addresses of 200 Democrats – and really that was more damaging to the reputation of Wikileaks than causing any real problems for Democrats. – Ultimately, it only really served to give the mainstream press the opportunity to announce that 'leaked emails include personal details of 200 Democrats', again, seemingly an effort to undermine other leaks being released at the same time by legitimate leak publishers."
Mark McCarty , June 18, 2019 at 18:32
Thanks for drawing further attention to Adam Carter's work and wonderful website – he has done a really heroic job of cataloging multiple lines of evidence pointing to Guccifer 2.0 being the furthest thing from a GRU hacker.
Of particular importance in this regard are the Forensicator's brilliant deductions that G2.0 has at various times been working in time zones corresponding to the US East Coast, West Coast, and Central Zone. (I note that Crowdstrike has facilities in Sunnyvale, CA, St.Louis and Minneapolis – and that the DNC servers are of course on the East Coast.) These findings are complementary to – and in my judgment, more compellingly definitive in dismissing the notion that G2.0 is Russian – than the discoveries highlighted by Bill Binney pointing to transferals by G2.0 and the source of the DNC Wikileaks emails passing through thumbdrives.
You emphasize the important fact that G2.0 himself – supposedly a Russian hacker bent on destroying Hillary – posted nothing truly harmful to Hillary's campaign.
Adam's linguistic analyses – endorsed by a professor who is expert in this regard – indicate that G2.0 has done a very poor and inconsistent job of mimicking the grammatical errors one would expect from a native Russian speaker communicating in English.
Adams' website also includes the Forensicator's discoveries showing that G2.0 intentionally placed "Russian fingerprints" in the meta-data of some of his postings. Beyond all this, if a GRU hacker were responsible for the Wikileaks releases, why on earth would he emerge publicly to brag about his exploit while intentionally leaving clues of his Russian origin? Would the GRU employ total nutcases?! Whereas G2.0's behavior makes perfect sense if his intention was to falsely incriminate Russia as the source of the Wikileaks releases.
I have to confess that I have little expertise in computer science, and hence would be susceptible to being bamboozled in this regard by propagandists. It's therefore important to note that I have gained the impression that both Adam Carter and Forensicator are functioning as honest scientific analysts, ready and indeed eager to disavow any of their previous conclusions when they realize they have erred. Intellectual integrity is a very valuable commodity, and my sad observation over the last several years is that it is far, far rarer than intelligence. So I commend Adam's website to those who seek an in-depth understanding on these matters, and are willing to cope with a measure of technical complexity.
John , June 19, 2019 at 00:42
Adam Carter and Foresnicator are frauds.
– "Forensicator" and Adam carter are both fake ID's created by created by a right-wing activist named Tim Leonard with a long history of working on disinformation campaigns.
– The "analysis" he did was gobbledygook to any seasoned IT engineer: Presumption of use of methods, tools and techniques nobody actually uses; essential variables glossed over, etc.
– The data file he "analyzed" was fabricated after the fact
– its creator also posted instructions on how to use it to "prove it wasn't a hack".
– The website where Leonard got the file from was managed by the GRU.
hetro , June 19, 2019 at 12:32
I would be very interested in following you information on this matter, so no need to hesitate longer on presenting whatever it is you have with the details we need to evaluate what you're saying, including links to authoritative sources. And–just a suggestion–leaving off the name-calling and overall emotional presentation you're offering would be a tad more persuasive. At this point, sorry to say, your arguments are thin and unconvincing.
Adam Carter , June 20, 2019 at 08:04
You're citing debunked bullshit invented by Duncan Campbell.
1. I'm left-libertarian, not right-wing.
2. Foreniscator is an American, I am a Brit. Although I write for a US audience, British spellings do sometimes slip into my articles. This doesn't happen in Foreniscator's work. An objective analysis of corpuses of both our work will make clear we're separate people.
3. Campbell is yet to actually debunk Forensicator's work as where Forensicator has debunked Campbell's "Forensicator Fraud" conspiracy theory and just recently dismantled Campbell's "Timestamp Tampering" technical theory too.
4. The NGP-VAN archive has long been available as a torrent (since the time the files were announced/released at a security conference in London), you're reference to "fabricated" here can only relate to Guccifer 2.0's releasing that evidence (though Campbell does try to engage in wordplay to mislead readers into thinking Forensicator or I may have fabricated something and even distorts Binney's testimony to try to make it look like Binney was accusing me of that – it's not true and, thankfully, Binney has cleared this up in an interview for anyone interested in reality.)
5. I got my copy of the NGP-VAN archive from a torrent posted to PirateBay, I don't think the GRU operate TPB.
For full details on how Campbell's nonsense has fallen to pieces, see: http://d3f.uk/duncan-campbell.html
hetro , June 19, 2019 at 15:39
Yes, it is saddening to see the intellectual integrity you speak of disappearing. In this respect I would like to acknowledge one more commenter below, deep in this thread–Eric32.
Seems to me Eric's statement here pierces the façade we've been discussing very well:
"No valid FBI investigation dealing with matters of national security, election hacking, validity of election of a President, would hand off the computer forensics analysis to a company paid by and subject to retaliation by the entity (the Democrat party) with a huge political stake in the results of the investigation."
geeyp , June 18, 2019 at 19:36
hetro – I just got to this material. Does any of it mention what happened to the man who was originally arrested as Guccifer 1.0?
hetro , June 19, 2019 at 12:33
It's my understanding that the original "Guccifer"–at just that, Guccifer, there is no 1.0 on it–, a Romanian, has been in jail for several years and is about to be released, or perhaps has been released. Someone may know.
As an aside (for some amusement only) I can't help noticing in studying this site indications the impersonator G2 was behaving a lot like David Atlee Philips, for those of you who have been looking into the JFK murder, and realize the significance of that name. Philips was fond of theatrics, as was G2 here according to the info on the site. This might suggest CIA creativity in play for this persona.
Again the site is:
geeyp , June 20, 2019 at 00:15
hetro – Yes, I know there is no 1.0 on the original Guccifer's name. I only put it that way to make clear the individual I was timelining (look, I also just made up a new word).
geeyp , June 20, 2019 at 00:19
And ahh, yes. David Atlee Philips. A name that I recall quite well. I started my research into the JFK assassination in 1966.
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 15:15
The many excellent, informed and very educational, comments on this thread are much appreciated.
Reasoned, comprehensive, and thorough comments, fashioned by articulate, considerate commenters are stellar hallmarks of this site.
My deepest respect to all who contribute to maintaining such standards.
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 16:15
Especially, I thank, Adam Carter, Mark McCarty, and Norumbega for the education and insights you have provided on this thread and through other links.
Ray McGovern , June 18, 2019 at 21:06
Thanks, DW Bartoo.
And I add my thanks to what you have just expressed for the excellent, data-filled comments appearing under my article. I find the comments rich and instructive and, not for the first time, have learned a lot from them. Even most of the technical info comes through loud and clear to what Bill Binney calls, with sympathy, a "history major."
Dare I express -- again -- my frustration that we cannot get this story into any media that most folks access for their "news" about what's going on. Clearly, there are a lot of smart, knowledgeable people commenting here. Are none of us smart enough to figure out a way to get this story up and out?
I mean, DOJ, in an official Court filing, has just soaked James Comey in deep kimchi; THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC. And we can't get that info out? Forgive me, but I fear the fault may not be so much in the stars, as in ourselves.
Let's address this key challenge like right here.
DW Bartoo , June 19, 2019 at 08:03
Ray, I read your response to my comment rather late last evening, well after eleven, and decided that although I quite agree with you, that the fault may very well be in ourselves and not our stars, that I ought sleep on it.
Odd as this may seem, for well over a decade, I have been chastising myself for having failed in the task I set for myself some sixty years ago.
I have long held it my responsibility to encourage people to think, not what to think or even how, but why, as human beings, living a finite life, on a planet that, for our purposes is paradise, we must engage in thought and consideration, not occasionally, not simply while in school or at work, but as our fundamental expression of consciousness.
Many of us, of a certain age have witnessed the harm our species may inflict upon the air, the water, the very soil around us.
Yet many are unable or unwilling to consider the the inner terrain may be as readily savaged, as callously ignored, as superficially dismissed as extraneous, as some internal "externality", if the thrust of society is dominance, unfettered acquisition, and narcissistic egoism.
Yes, you are absolutely correct, the current "narrative" that Russian hordes, genetically warped and mindlessly indifferent to all that is good, noble, and exceptional, have wrest "control" away from our natural betters, have infiltrated the empty minds of the deplorable, susceptible many, and hijacked the throne away from the anointed one, has led to a plethora of outrageous consequences.
Clearly, to some of us, this is obviously absurdity, but to those whose paychecks depend upon maintaining the tottering status quo, of Full Spectrum Dominance, over all aspects of life and especially over the thought processes of the many, this canard is as necessary as breathing if they are to go on with the comforts and perks of life they have come to depend upon, not merely for bodily well-being, but as proof that they are special, that they deserve to rule and lord it over the many.
So pervasive is this "sensibility", so deliberately inculcated is this sense of righteousness, this "right" to dominate and control,that it is nothing less than pathological.
That means that the larger narratives are shaped by a media owned by a handful of corporations, not just in the U$, but over much of the world, even as corporations, again a small and shrinking number, "own" and control governments, including the legal systems of those governments, readily control institutions of higher learning and so on.
Corporations control the voting systems of our pretend democracy making mock of the very notion of democracy itself, permitting a rising chorus to sing that the very idea of democracy is foolish.
In other words, our culture, our very language is being used to circumscribe thought, to delimit imagination and the formation of new, different, or alternative narratives of how to construct and maintain a sane, humane, and sustainable human future.
Frankly, in the U$, we have no longer even the pretense of an intellectual heritage, of any true openness to new thoughts or perspectives, and those who would dare expose the larger, more pervasive corruption that permits and sustains false narratives such as "Russia did it!", such as Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, and others, not least the members of VIPS and the commenters here are, at worst, hounded, threatened, imprisioned, at best ignored, maligned, and dismissed as "too negative", or "conspiracy theorists".
I see few give up or knuckle under.
I have known more than a few who have died, while still trying.
Yet we still are, overall, a few.
So, what shall we do?
Realizing that our task is neither financially nor socially rewarding, how shall we become more effective at getting some necessary messages across or through walls of fear, indifference and, frankly, induced ignorance?
What, specifically, is our goal?
Is it "simply" to find some way past Mark Twain's observation that it is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled, about some specific narrative?
Or does it require some broader examination of the means by which such narratives are induced, promulgated, and enforced?
Is it both these things and more?
If the inner terrain of consciousness is exploited, savaged, and ravaged, then how shall there be healing sufficient to combat the "learned helplessness" which is the overall intent of those who seek to control, generally not with outward brutality, but with subtle psychological coercion, the many?
It would seem, it would appear, that what we face, the manipulation of consciousness, the internalization of submission, dressed up to appear like patriotism or "common sense" that cannot, rationally, be argued with, an inculcated mesmerization of compliance and diminished curiosity, these things require far more than simply pointing out fallacious narratives to a society convinced that it is so special that it is beyond question of any sort, no matter what might be done in the name of the many.
What do we do?
Perhaps we should try to actually get together, meet each other, sit down and talk to one another.
For are we not vulnerable if we use an electronic, digital media subject to the control of those who may "ban" us, "de-platform" us, determine that we are unworthy of even having a voice, especially as larger "authority" moves to undercut the rule of law to such a degree as to render "law" into an empty form with which it may bludgeon any or all of us into silence whenever it feels like doing so?
Further, if we debunk narratives that need such debunking, what narratives of a better future have we prepared, have we honed, that might inspire a willingness to explore the possibilities of meaningful and vitally necessary change?
Who has coherent ideas about creating a more healthy and rewarding society based on something more like common empathy and mutual support?
Who is articulating visions that might encourage the young to feel that this world that we bequeath them is not royally fucked for the dubious benefit of a mere handful of individuals who care about nothing but themselves.
Certainly it must be appallingly obvious that those who seek dominance and wealth at the expense of others are not the best and brightest, that they are among the least able and least compassionate, in fact, the very ones whose pathology is detrimental to the continued existence of the human species, and that of many other species, as well.
How do we undo the madness, disarm the learned hostility and violence?
Do we simply TALK LOUDER?
Do we simply TOOT OUR OWN HORNS or BEAT OUR OWN DRUMS more obnoxiously?
Or, do we dare continue on, seeking ever more effective connection, ever more opportunities of one to one conversations, where we not only talk, but also, listen?
I agree, let us not curse our stars.
Let us not blame fickle fate, as so often do those who lead the many into war or privation, into precarity, or famine.
Let us not claim that the deteriorating environment is caused by Sun Spots or desperate peoples driven to the brink by exploitation and avarice.
However, let us not imagine that the many who still are comfortable, who still believe the nonsense, may not yet succumb to the siren calls for war, for punishment, however brutal, of those who would expose the secrets of power while exposing the comfortable to their own complicity – which might well be what the still-comfortable might consider to be the greater "crime".
Do I have answers?
No. However I do have questions that might suggest some ideas.
I am very certain that the same is true for most every one of us.
Let us share these ideas, even as we seek to debunk the deceits, as we provide the elite with opportunities to expose and reveal their lies and corruption.
No single one of us will solve much of anything. No one has all the answers.
Those who await saviors, wait in vain.
Our future is very iffy.
If someone has a theory or a plan, beyond keeping on, then please share it.
Do not prattle on about "hope".
Do not say, "Well, we have always muddled through before, and shall do so again."
For we are in territory, outwardly, because of our "abilities" to destroy ourselves unlike anything our species has confronted heretofore.
Yes, "Russiagate" must be debunked before it leads to war.
Yes, humanity is fast approaching a place where it can take no more ..,
for granted and without thought, from a finite world.
Neither can our species long endure further empires of brute power or subtle manipulation.
Do not say, "Well, that is just human nature", for it is learned attitude and prejudice to claim so.
To continue such excuse, for that is what it is, ensures extinction, even for the idiots who "get off" the First Strike.
Now, my intent is not to depress, nor to impress, merely to suggest that such future as we might have is up to us.
So, it might be of worth to not spend too much time cursing ourselves for failing to make much headway.
It might take calamity to shake the complacent from their happy stupor, it may well require catastrophe.
Perhaps, just perhaps, patient reason might prepare the way for changing minds.
It is the internal terrain that must be pondered, quite as much as the outer manifestations of behavioral absurdity.
Why do so many believe absolute nonsense?
Perhaps they simply cannot access enough imagination to consider anything else, especially if the external mythologies bolster their internal emptiness?
What do you think?
Pissedoffalese , June 20, 2019 at 03:01
You write well. A rarity.
Mark McCarty , June 19, 2019 at 17:20
The challenge we face, Ray, is that most MSM simply will refuse to report FACTS that contradict the official Russophobic Deep State-driven narrative. Note, for example, that the recent revelation that the OPCW censored its own technical experts in preparing its politically-biased conclusions on the Douma "gassing" incident, simply isn't being reported in MSM. Our MSM are now practicing a type of criminality that one would have expected from the "journalists" in Nazi Germany.
There may be one small ray of hope. Tucker Carlson at Fox has been notably contrarian on some issues, and has featured such luminaries as Aaron Mate, Glenn Greenwald, Michael Tracey, and Tulsi Gabbard. Tucker is definitely skeptical about arguments driving us into needless wars and conflicts – he got Iraq wrong, and, unlike most of the journalists who did, he is sincerely penitent – and just a couple of nights ago he actually dared to question whether there is real evidence supporting the "Russian meddling" claim, reporting the essence of THIS ESSAY of YOURS! It is not inconceivable to me that you or Bill Binney might be able to get onto his show. And this might become more likely if prosecutor John Durham begins to look seriously at the "evidence" which Brennan, Clapper, and Comey used to justify their fraudulent ICA.
Tucker's show has the highest ratings on Fox, and he is very skeptical of the rampant Russophobia of our day – he views China as a truer rival. I have no idea how you might get through to him, but perhaps Mate, Greenwald, or Tracey – all major Russiagate skeptics – might have some insights.
And let me take his opportunity to offer my heartfelt thanks for your wonderful essays and your political activism over the years. I've been following your work diligently ever since VIPS emerged in the run up to the Iraq catastrophe.
Fazsha , June 18, 2019 at 13:54
The corruption is well documented on the internet- Comey is immoral.
Carolyn , June 18, 2019 at 09:24
Guccifer 2.0 was another trick of the Dems, created to provide substantiation of Russian hacking of DNC computers. It was the Democrats who produced Guccifer 2.0.
John , June 18, 2019 at 09:51
By that logic, it was the Democrats who sabotaged Hillary Clinton's Convention by releasing supposedly anti-Clinton documents on Wikileaks a day before. That makes no sense.
Skip Scott , June 18, 2019 at 12:41
It makes complete sense, and is the origin of "RussiaGate". They knew Wikileaks was going to release the data they got from a LEAK, so they made up G2 to shift the story and blame it on Russia. With their MSM lackeys playing along it worked like a charm. No MSM ever mentions the damning CONTENTS of the DNC and Podesta emails, just RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA! Only I think it was Brennan's baby, with DNC complicity.
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 16:50
Guccifer 2.0 may well have been Brennan's baby, Skip Scott, although I am more inclined to consider 'twas Crowdstrike which hatched the wee tyke, though Brennan could well have been Godfather.
John , June 19, 2019 at 00:22
Does anyone here have any evidence that Crowdstrike or Brennan created G2?
Stygg , June 19, 2019 at 15:15
Does anyone have any evidence that they didn't? If he's real, surely his existence rests on solid ground.
Adam Carter , June 20, 2019 at 08:20
CrowdStrike claimed Russians hacked in and grabbed opposition research from DNC. Next day Guccifer 2.0 turns up with the opposition research (with files apparently tainted by Russian metadata).
However we learned that the research (and the other document it was mangled with) really came from Podesta's attachments rather than the DNC and we know the Cyrillic metadata/stylesheet entries/etc were introduced through a process that was deliberate and not the result of simply mishandling the files.
So we know Guccifer 2.0 was fabricating evidence and doing so in accordance with the claims CrowdStrike had made the previous day.
Not hard proof but certainly a strange symbiosis. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8343f58fddad1153baafd2f05fa5c098?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8343f58fddad1153baafd2f05fa5c098?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Fazsha , June 18, 2019 at 13:56
Two words: Seth Rich.
Bob Van Noy , June 18, 2019 at 11:08
You're right Carolyn, and Bill Binney can prove it. See video in previous post
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 16:40
Clearly, Carolyn, Guccifer 2.0 was a confection. If not of the DNC, then, most likely, of CrowdStrike.
Just as clearly, Guccifer 2.0's announcement of being the "hacker" would be mightily useful for those claiming Russia did it, especially if incriminating little identity clues pointing toward unprofessional clumsiness, "Oh my Gawd! The Russians are hacking!", could be strewn about.
Determining such things, seizing upon contrived "sloppiness" and such things, is well beyond my knowledge base. However, imagining the means, the subterfuge that would be used to psychologically manipulate the many, especially considering both "manufactured consent" and "learned helplessness" are both part of the "methodology", we have all long observed, comes far more readily to mind.
Bob Van Noy , June 18, 2019 at 08:34
This article is also available at information clearinghouse and accompanied by a valuable video presentation and exchange that further clarifies what has happened. It also includes yet more insight by William Binney
Bob Van Noy , June 18, 2019 at 08:48
Bill Binney, in that video, makes two very important points 1) That it's important to realize that when this began the opposition research assembled by the Hillary team was being assembled against all possible opposition including the Democrats own Bernie Sanders. And 2) Bill Binney extends the ultimate blame way back to President Ford pardoning Richard Nixon for his Crimes, thus creating the concept of pardoning all previous administrations of guilt. Keep in mind that Cheney and Rumsfeld were on that staff
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 13:24
Thank you for the link to that Bill Binney – Larry Johnson interview, Bob Van Noy.
It is absolutely a must-view history of what occurred around the Russiagate idiocy that was intentionally contrived to mislead, not only US citizens, but also British subjects and Europeans generally, with the deliberate intention of rekindling the Cold War and building a lock-step willingness among the people to engage in official hostile behavior by the governments involved toward Russia, specifically, but China as well, from the imposition of sanctions and tariffs, to the claims of the "necessity" of First Strike "options", all the way to nuclear warfare.
Beyond that, there are substantive questions that raise issues of criminal behavior, on the part of US intelligence officers, and others, ranging from the sedition of an attempted coup to outright treason.
Yes, it is that serious.
The CIA, the FBI, Brit intelligence, and possibly other "friendly" foreign intelligence agencies, "very likely", conspired to undermine the US election process of 2016 to ensure the election of Hillary Clinton, which many of the actors obviously considered would be a "slam dunk". Meaning simply that their illegal and unConstitutional activities would never be discovered or held to account.
My continuing appreciation to the members of VIPS, to Consortium News, and to other sites that have consistently dared examine, consider, and seek to hold to account those, including members of the political class, who have sought to undermine truth, justice, democracy, and trust for political power and financial gain. The degree of corruption, which must be exposed, held to account, AND punished, is of such a level and destructiveness that, were our society to fail to do these things, we would guarantee the likelihood of our future being nasty, brutish, and short.
OlyaPola , June 18, 2019 at 01:24
" the unintended consequence of poorly executed foreign policy could be the potential end of the U.S. dollar as the world's currency of choice in international trade as nations around the world attempt to minimize the impact of Washington's sanctions."
Unintended consequences are functions of both formulation and implementation both of which do not necessarily restrict the unintended consequences to the " the potential end of the U.S. dollar as the world's currency of choice", a component part of formulation being predicated on notions that " the U.S. dollar (was/is) as the world's currency of choice (rather than a function of coercion in myriad forms).
"Unintended consequences" are consequently functions of intended consequences – an example of the mantra that "The United States sometimes does bad things, but always with good intentions".
John Drake , June 17, 2019 at 21:03
Good follow up on your previous revelations Ray.
"I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president."(Comey) Certainly demonstrates the FBI director's lack of integrity and objectivity. A ladder climber not a real cop, only interested in his career trajectory; willing to fix the intelligence to get along.
So much for serving his country; but it speaks also to the incredible negative influence the Clintons have had on our nation.
David G , June 17, 2019 at 20:51
Has anyone ever asked Comey whether he sought, or why he didn't seek, a court order to seize the DNC server and other relevant hardware? Even the members of Congress who seem inclined to interrogate him a little on this subject are content to let him act like some helpless guy who would've liked to have gotten the computers, but aw shucks, he just couldn't swing it.
(I'm not sure a court order would even have been necessary: cops and the FBI take custody of evidence at crime scenes all the time on their own authority.)
jeffmontanye , June 17, 2019 at 22:46
the fbi also claims, to this day, that it never looked at seth rich's phone or computer.
John , June 18, 2019 at 09:16
You mean, "Why didn't the FBI try to cripple the DNC, but not the RNC, several weeks before a Presidential election, by seizing all the computer systems the national party uses to coordinate political activity and communicate with state party workers?"
Or do you mean seize them after the election, when the systems were already cleaned and/or wiped and rebuilt, all viable evidence long gone?
David G , June 18, 2019 at 12:06
I mean what I asked: why has no one ever put the question directly to Comey?
I'm not sure if your answers to the question I would like to see put to Comey make sense, but they're not an explanation of why he has been spared the effort of supplying such rationales (or possibly better ones) on his own.
David G , June 18, 2019 at 12:42
While you evaded the question I actually asked, your answers might be something like what Comey would say if he were ever confronted on the subject. Of course the only way to find out for sure
In any case, while they're not ridiculous answers, especially compared to what Russia-gate has accustomed us, I'm not ready to buy them either.
The Clinton campaign in its final weeks wasn't being run out of the DNC HQ in DC. It was being run from – brace yourself – the Clinton campaign HQ in Brooklyn (albeit dysfunctionally). The DNC fulfilled its key role months earlier when they rigged the race against Sanders. If you think some disruption at the DNC in the final weeks of the race would have unfairly crippled Hillary's campaign, you should explain exactly how.
For your second point, part of what one might ask Comey is why he didn't get a court order forbidding the DNC from having their systems "cleaned and/or wiped and rebuilt" before the FBI could get a look at them. I don't suppose any operation wants to keep malware (assuming such actually was present) on the premises, but law enforcement isn't known for being super solicitous about such inconveniences when conducting investigations, and the DNC are big boys and girls with more resources than most would have had to draw on to keep the lights on in a pinch – especially if it was for the *patriotic* cause of gathering evidence of the dastardly attack on Democracy Itself by the nefarious, onion-domed, Muscovite menace bearing down on every apple pie and baseball game in the land!
John , June 18, 2019 at 23:46
I didn't evade squat. I answered your implied comment, because your explicit "why didn't Comey" question had no explicit answer.
– No third-party can realistically know "why" anyone does anything, unless that person tells you. Comey didn't. And you asked the question at US, not him.
– Since the explicit question was unanswerable, that meant your question only had implicit answers.
When you asked why didn't Comey try to get a court order to seize the DNC computers, you implied he SHOULD HAVE attempted to seize them, (with a lesser implication that only some guilt or nefarious purpose was behind Comey's decision not to.)
– I simply provided some of the very realistic reasons why the FBI should NOT have atttempted the acts you implied Comey should have done.
John , June 19, 2019 at 00:00
And let me remind you – the DNC was not just assisting with the Clinton campaign.
– They were supporting Congressional, State and even local elections up-and-down the ticket.
– They were coordinating canvasing groups, running polls and supplying resources to all sorts of down-ticket efforts.
So your FBI seizing the DNC computers would have hamstrung EVERY Democratic candidate, not just Clinton.
And all your "big boys and girls" comments disregards the big problem – the DNC would have be DOWN. For a while.
DW Bartoo , June 19, 2019 at 11:40
Interesting assertion, John, that Hillary and the DNC were supporting local and state committees and candidates.
Likely you have neither seen nor heard of FEC (Federal Election Commission) records which paint a rather different picture?
The "Hillary Victory Fund" claimed that Clinton raised big "bundled" checks of $350,000.00, and more, some $84 million in total, of which the states got to keep 1% (such an elite number), according to the FEC, which regarded this money as "laundered" through "legal loopholes", using the state committees to pass the cash on to the Clinton Campaign.
Further, the FEC, revealed that the DNC has paid Clinton $1.65 million to rent access to her email list, voter data, and software produced by "Hillary For America" during her 2016 presidential campaign.
Now, you can argue an number of things.
You can just say, "It ain't so!", offering nothing to support your contentions, thus implying that the Legacy Political Parties AND the status quo are simply above question or reproach. That such parties are not only above the law, but owe no allegiance, in any way, to the many, that these two parties are Private Clubs, not public institutions, and can do, or not do, anything that they wish.
Or, you could say that the DNC owes Hillary because she financed the DNC, in 2016, and that the "Victory" funds and the "rental fee" are merely her due.
Of course, were you to claim the latter, then you would have to make clear that such financing involved neither control nor guid pro quo, that it was simple generosity in theone instance and merely "business", in the other.
Following on with quo, do you imagine, "looking forward", that Biden will win in 2020?
Should the Dems seriously fight for medical care (not insurance) for all?
Should the Dems call for an end to endless war, or go all in for drone, AI, and robots to further "humanitarian interevention" (of course, we have to kill some folks, how else to ensure peace)?
Should the Dems have interest in preserving the environment (you know, for the kids)?
Should the Dems be for an actual, functioning rule of law (not lip service; think Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning, are the receiving justice)?
Or, should the Dems just run on, "We ain't him!"
I realize that you would likely not wish to presume what the Dems should or should not do, that being speculative and not "normal"
Having said all that, John, and realizing that your perspective differs greatly from the perspectives of many, here, I appreciate the civility of your comments. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/41a9461a080acb5ce5be55f471100a9e?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/41a9461a080acb5ce5be55f471100a9e?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
John , June 19, 2019 at 12:49
Nice cherry picking and misrepresentation, DW Bartoo.
The DNC did a whole bunch of other fundrasing besides the "Hillary Victory Fund".
– The "Hillary Victory Fund" was setup to take money excplicitly just for Clinton, and raise ~$85 million.
– However the DNC in total raised about $350 million for the 2016 campaign. The rest of the money went elsewhere.
– You cherry-picked the "Hillary Victory Fund" spending and made it look like it represented the entire DNC spending, when it didn't.
Misrepresnetations like this do nothing to boost your credibility. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
DW Bartoo , June 19, 2019 at 14:01
So, John, you are going with, "It just ain't so!".
Yet you have nothing to say about the Democrats being a Private Club which has no allegiance, of any sort, to the many?
That is the essential aspect which 2016 revealed.
2020 presents a perfect vision of total failure for the Di$mal Dollar Dem$.
A rallying cry of, "We ain't Trump, we Biden!",
will take you, all, down and out.
The Dustbin of History awaits, truly s most well-deserved, well-earned fate.
BTW, your accusatory comment, some distance up-thread, reveals not skill in honest debate, the factual refutation of or challenge to the perspective of others, but the slander of
ad-hominem assault. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b6aff30e494a12fc94f4a2e6847c27b0?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b6aff30e494a12fc94f4a2e6847c27b0?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Skip Scott , June 19, 2019 at 14:24
With the resources the DNC had at its disposal, the down time could have been minimal. Your telling me they couldn't afford to replace the equipment and have it set up and keep the down time to a matter of hours or less? <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/113284c81cd9a82e0d194ce5f7039233?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/113284c81cd9a82e0d194ce5f7039233?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
philnc , June 19, 2019 at 18:31
" the DNC would have been DOWN. FOr a while." Doubtful. Any enterprise of the DNC's size, whatever e-mail service it uses, should maintain (or contract for) regular backups of their data and have a DR (Disaster Recovery) plan to restore service in the event the existing servers go offline without warning. If they failed to take those measures then it should raise questions about whether there was anything "big" about the people running that operation. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e4ddc63bb6791a32d847a14c7f904a41?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e4ddc63bb6791a32d847a14c7f904a41?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Pissedoffalese , June 20, 2019 at 03:35
I love you, the way you write anyway. Yer probably a one-toothed old shit living out in the middle of Kentucky, but you turn a nice phrase.
tom , June 19, 2019 at 16:24
Wasnt that a crime scene?
Mark McCarty , June 17, 2019 at 17:28
With respect to the creation of the Marble Framework program, I would like to ask: What can be the legal or ethical basis of creation of a tool that enables hacks to be falsely attributable to others? Such an action, even if used against a foe, would be intolerably vile. I suggest that anyone who engaged in the creation of this program should be fired, stripped of all pensions, indicted, tried, and sentenced to a lengthy prison term. Indeed, anyone in our government who would tolerate such conduct should be finding another line of work.
jeffmontanye , June 17, 2019 at 22:48
i'm willing to wait on that trial if we can expedite the mass murder trials of 9-11. trump has said it was bombs not planes that destroyed the wtc.
geeyp , June 18, 2019 at 19:43
Good one, Jeff. We should start where this all started.
Norumbega , June 18, 2019 at 06:08
To my understanding Marble Framework was a subset of tools within the what has been called Vault 7. One of the tools within that subset, I forget what its name actually is, is the language "obfuscation" tool that everybody talks about.
I would say "it just goes with the territory". Hacking as such is illegal by definition and it stands to reason that hackers will take what steps they can to disguise their own identity. Conversely, solid attribution to particular actors is said to be generally very difficult.
But see my reply to John, below, reporting a new discovery of fraud in the malware samples CrowdStrike put in its report. If confirmed, that would indeed be vile and shocking conduct. We're talking about ratcheting up tensions toward war as a result of this, and fundamentally deceiving the American people.
And see my reply to John A giving my opinion that the focus on Vault 7 misdirects attention that would better be directed toward the actual steps that were used to put those "Russian fingerprints" into some Guccifer 2.0 metadata, as already fairly well understood by analysts like Adam Carter.
Pissedoffalese , June 20, 2019 at 03:44
Firing SQUAD more like.
That'd be MY pleasure, but I'm kinda warped.
Jim Glover , June 17, 2019 at 16:54
Well this helps explain why Pelosi knows that Impeachment of Trump will not only fail but blow up in their face.
Andrew Thomas , June 17, 2019 at 18:53
Only because of their utterly imbecilic reliance on this made-up scenario. The Dems are obviously convinced that the made up crap about Muslims that has led to the outrage of the Muslim ban, the lies about the border emergency, the savaging of all of our laws by ICE on the border, the self-dealing, etc. etc. ad infinitum, though obviously impeachable offenses, wouldn't play well among soccer moms or hockey dads or whatever group it is counting on in 2020.
jeffmontanye , June 17, 2019 at 22:50
donald trump is a lucky man, but perhaps his greatest good fortune is history's choice of his opponents.
Eric32 , June 17, 2019 at 16:29
The Federal "justice" system can create crimes that never happened, avoid collecting evidence that would prove these crimes didn't happen, issue subpoenas and warrants, force people into bankruptcy hiring lawyers, interrogate people until they can entrap them in statements and actions that they can pretend are lies or obstructions to "justice", put innocent people in lockups with violent street criminals, into solitary confinement to debilitate them mentally and physically.
And why not? If you can publicly murder a President and then obviously cover it up and pin it on a patsy, with no consequences, then the Clinton coverups and political destruction operations are a small thing.
Washington networks have long deep histories.
Or is it just a coincidence that Mueller's wife is from the Cabell family – one of whom was the assistant CIA director who John Kennedy fired after the failed Bay of Pigs operation, and whose brother was mayor of Dallas when Kennedy was ambushed in rifle attacks, and was revealed in FOIA document releases to have been a CIA associate.
jaycee , June 17, 2019 at 16:26
From manufacturing consent to manufacturing reality There's been a determined effort to use portions of the Mueller Report to not just buttress the notion that an official Russian government operation indeed "hacked" the DNC to support the opposition candidate, but to assume this information as Established Fact. The revelation that the US government investigators relied entirely on a redacted draft from a private firm with huge conflicts of interest severely challenges this concept, and this obvious weak link now joins the sad list of unprofessional conduct including use of the Steele dossier to establish surveillance on a political campaign, and the description of a State Dept informant as a GRU agent even though Mueller's office had the proper information.
As exhibited in comments below, the partisan divide in America is as wide as it has ever been, with two camps hurling insults while believing only what they want to believe irregardless of factual evidence, and a third camp just trying to navigate through what can be objectively determined. In my observation, commentary over the past three years on this story by groups like VIPS have held up pretty well, while most of the legacy media and partisan bloggers such as empty wheel have embarrassed themselves.
Abby , June 18, 2019 at 01:53
The funny thing is that people who buy into this Russian propaganda nonsense is that they excuse Hillary for actually working with people from foreign countries. Steele who wrote the dossier is from the U.K.. He worked with people in Russia and elsewhere to create it. Hillary paid for him to get 'dirt' on her opponent which is against the law. Taking information or anything from a foreign country to advance her campaign. But the biggest stink here is that she used her party's intelligence agencies to spy on her opponent. This sure seems like shades of what Nixon did
But her supporters don't have any problem with that
Abe , June 17, 2019 at 16:18
Google has a cozy $100 million "shared kindred spirit" with "best in class" Crowdstrike.
In this video, Google Capital's Gene Frantz and Dmitri Alperovitch's buddy George Kurtz discuss what led to Google's decision to back Alperovitch and the Keystone Cops at Crowdstrike.
CrowdStrike received funding of $156 million from Google Capital, Accel Partners, and private equity firm Warburg Pincus.
According to the company, CrowdStrike customers include three of the 10 largest global companies by revenue, five of the 10 largest financial institutions, three of the top 10 health care providers, and three of the top 10 energy companies. CrowdStrike also keeps "Partners" like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform out of the clutches of invisible bears.
CrowdStrike still "stands fully by its analysis and findings" (aka evidence-free allegations) of "Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network" in 2016.
Crowdstrike and Bellingcat benefactor Google, the company that runs the most visited website in the world, the company that owns YouTube, is very snugly in bed with the US military-industrial-surveillance complex.
In fact, Google was seed funded by the US National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). The company now enjoys lavish "partnerships" with military contractors like SAIC, Northrop Grumman and Blackbird.
Meanwhile, Crowdstrike is growing very fast. It achieved $250 million in revenue in fiscal year 2019 compared to $119 million in fiscal year 2018, 110% year-over-year growth.
In May 2019, Crowdstrike, filed a SEC Form S-1 to raise $100 million for their initial public offering. It is the first American cybersecurity company to file and IPO in 2019 and second overall after the Israeli company Tufin.
Crowdstrike believes it is creating a new category called the "security cloud."
Given the enormous cloud of smoke blown by Alperovitch and Crowdstrike, there definitely is truth in advertising.
David Otness , June 17, 2019 at 23:53
Thanks, Abe. Keep the truth coming -- while we are yet able.
"The funding of "The Trust Project" -- coming largely from big tech companies like Google; government-connected tech oligarchs like Pierre Omidyar; and the Knight Foundation, a key Newsguard investor -- suggests that an ulterior motive in its tireless promotion of "traditional" mainstream media outlets is to limit the success of dissenting alternatives.
Of particular importance is the fact that the Trust Project's "trust indicators" are already being used to control what news is promoted and suppressed by top search engines like Google and Bing and massive social-media networks like Facebook. Though the descriptions of these "trust indicators" -- eight of which are currently in use -- are publicly available, the way they are being used by major tech and social media companies is not."
" .Even if its effort to promote "trust" in establishment media fail, its embedded-code hidden within participating news sites allow those establishment outlets to skirt the same algorithms currently targeting their independent competition, making such issues of "trust" largely irrelevant as it moves to homogenize the online media landscape in favor of mainstream media."
michael , June 18, 2019 at 07:17
Their more competent (and dangerous) partner:
hetro , June 17, 2019 at 15:58
The trolls/propagandists are arriving again with their silly BS about being patriots and not "communists" etc. plus assuming they're in a nest of Trump supporters and Putin lovers. Their ignorance of CN, and the pathetic, childlike quality of these comments, resembles the five year old disappointed with his birthday party.
I'm looking forward to a complete narrative of details on what has been revealed, piece by piece, going back to at least when Assange announced he had a leak on the Podesta emails and the DNC.
The case, in general, and putting it mildly, indicates Official Bias to discredit Trump–clung to, expanded, drummed home in the daily news, and given the semblance of seriousness by an already compromised Mueller investigation.
I realize that to want this case detailed, as part of the question what US official credibility is left, if any? is to be a horrible commie freak SOB supporter of Putin, when I should be saluting the flag and genuflecting toward Washington.
Abe , June 17, 2019 at 15:50
Actual espionage and infiltration of election systems by Israeli intelligence, not to mention direct interference in US electoral politics by the pro-Israel Lobby organizations backed by the Israeli government is being assiduously ignored by most mainstream and independent journalists, as well as veteran intelligence professionals.
Not a peep, nary a whisper from our vaunted VIPS about such matters as this:
"Following the 2016 election and the heavily promoted concerns about 'Russian hackers' infiltrating election systems, federal agencies like the NSA have used that threat to lobby for greater control over American democracy. For instance, during a 2017 hearing then-NSA Director Adm. Mike Rogers stated:
"'If we define election infrastructure as critical to the nation and we are directed by the president or the secretary, I can apply our capabilities in partnership with others – because we won't be the only ones, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI – I can apply those capabilities proactively with some of the owners of those systems.'
"With Rogers – who is now employed by the Microsoft-funded and Israeli military intelligence-connected company Team8 – having lobbied for the direct involvement of U.S. government agencies, including the NSA and DHS, in supervising elections, it seems likely that ElectionGuard will help enable those agencies to surveill U.S. elections with particular ease, especially given Microsoft's past of behind-the-scenes collaboration with the NSA.
"Given that ElectionGuard's system as currently described is neither as 'secure' nor as 'verifiable' as Microsoft is claiming, it seems clear that the conflicts of interests of its developers, particularly their connections to the U.S. and Israeli militaries, are a recipe for disaster and tantamount to a takeover of the American election system by the military-industrial complex."
Microsoft's ElectionGuard a Trojan Horse for a Military-Industrial Takeover of US Elections
By Whitney Webb
Skip Scott , June 18, 2019 at 07:29
Remember when Karl Rove (aka turd blossom) had his meltdown on fox news over the Ohio vote count. He just knew Romney was going to win that state, but somehow his fix got "unfixed" by the counter hacking group "anonymous". Well, now our so-called "Intelligence" agencies and their corporate sidekicks are going to make sure there are no more surprises. Elections are going to be even more of a useless show than they already are. Zappa was truly prescient when he said "politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex."
Here's a good story on Rove in 2012:
Realist , June 18, 2019 at 16:25
Good recollection, Skip. I had completely forgotten that little nugget, as probably did most other people. Our brains are so slipshod, we create our own memory holes big enough for the villains to drive a dumptruck through.
I can also appreciate your caution about all further elections. Will they be entirely orchestrated by the string pullers who make the final choice by simply creating the numbers out of thin air? If so, will the candidates themselves also be clued in to prevent a meltdown like Hillary Clinton's never-ending tirade?
John Hawk , June 17, 2019 at 15:06
Comey: lying through his butthole!, longtime bagman for the Demorat elites and a traitor to boot!
Abe , June 17, 2019 at 15:02
"Thousands of emails from the DNC server were published by WikiLeaks in July 2016 revealing that the DNC interfered in the Democratic primary process to favor former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over Senator Bernie Sanders for the party's presidential nomination" notes veteran intelligence professional Ray McGovern.
Can't Say Why:
Two weeks ahead of the Democratic National Convention, celebrating a "revolution" worthy of the CIA, sheepdog Bernie pledged his fealty to Hillary: "I intend to do everything I can to make certain she will be the next president of the United States."
Hillary crowed, "Senator Sanders has brought people off the sidelines and into the political process. He has energized and inspired a generation of young people who care deeply about our country."
She imperiously declared, "To everyone here and everyone cross the country who poured your heart and soul into Senator Sanders' campaign: Thank you."
Bernie had performed his sheepdog function by exciting the Democratic Party's liberal base and winning young voters by large margins during the primary.
The Sanders campaign won primaries and caucuses in 22 states.
But Bernie spat in the face of his "revolution" by not energetically fighting efforts at black voter suppression, and not effectively contesting the votes in states like California and Arizona, as was his campaign's right by law.
Long after Hillary clinched the nomination with California, sheepdog Bernie continued to hold rallies and advocate for his "revolution", which not only served the interests of the Trump campaign, but very effectively delayed incensed Sanders supporters from migrating to third party tickets.
Green Party leader Jill Stein correctly remarked: "A revolution that goes back under Hillary Clinton's wing is not a revolution."
Black Agenda Report editor Glen Ford described the debacle:
"Bernie Sanders did not lie to his followers; they deceived themselves, just as most of them – the ones that were old enough – had fooled themselves into believing that Barack Obama was a peace candidate and a political progressive back in 2008, although Obama's actual record and policy pronouncements showed him clearly to be a corporate imperialist warmonger – a political twin of his principal primary election opponent, Hillary Clinton and her philandering, huckster husband.
"Back then, phony leftists like Bill Fletcher and Tom Hayden swore on their mothers' honor that Obama's campaign was really a people's movement, a prelude to revolution – as if the Democrats, a militarist corporate political party, could give birth to an anti-corporate, anti-militarist people's revolution.
"Real Fascist vs. Trump Cartoon Version
"Bernie Sanders threw around the word 'revolution' quite a bit. He was still using it in his surrender speech on Tuesday [July 12, 2016], assuring his flock that the revolution would continue as he marched arm in arm with the most dangerous person in the world, today – far more dangerous than Donald Trump [ ] Sanders' job is to shepherd his flock into a little leftwing corner of Hillary's Big Tent, right next to the latrine and alongside her loyal Black Democrats, who are so meek in the presence of power that they won't even complain about the smell."
Bernie's own behavior during and after the "revolution" belies this prattle about CIA "derailment" of a "Sanders insurgency".
A guy who once urged once urged abolishing CIA, Bernie now can't get enough of fact-free claims by "intelligence agencies".
Bloviating with Wolf Blitzer in CNN's Situation Room on 10 May 2017, Bernie declared: "Our intelligence agencies all agree that [Russia] interfered significantly in the American election."
"This is an investigation that has to go forward," he said.
Bernie wasn't so keen on investigation when American votes were at stake during the "revolution" in 2016.
What better way for the CIA to thwart a "revolution" against "intelligence agencies" than to have the Dems front an "insurgent" sheepdog candidate who would not only throw the "fight" at critical moments, but turn around and praise the BS produced by the very "intelligence agencies" he previously sought to abolish.
Put that in your vape and smoke it, kids.
And why is it that all these "intelligence agencies" have nothing whatsoever to say about Israeli intelligence operatives and Israeli interference in the US electoral process?
Let's hear our vaunted veteran intelligence professionals 'splain' that.
David Otness , June 18, 2019 at 00:01
Again, Abe -- Keep bringing it while we still can.
Thanks for your courage and honesty.
Abby , June 18, 2019 at 02:14
Outstanding comment, Abe! This is exactly who and what Bernie is and here he is doing it again. People who were upset with him doing that last time are once again getting ready to back his candidacy and when he betrays them again they will wonder why.
Bernie has signed on to the Russian interference nonsense and tells people that Vlad is controlling Trump and he also says that Madura must step down. He was asked after the election if Hillary had won it fair and square and he said yes knowing damn well that she rigged it against him.
As for the big elephant in the room no one ever talks about how Israel has congress in its pocket.
Maxwell Quest , June 18, 2019 at 23:03
Abe, thanks so much for ripping off Bernie's little revolutionary fig leaf and stomping it into the dirt. It really made my day.
EchoDelta , June 17, 2019 at 14:55
Garbage, embarrassing garbage and magical thinking from an Ahab with a fan club.
Address why Roger Stone is now claiming Russians did hack the DNC? And https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/05/15/cloud-computing-and-the-single-server/ splain this?
Otherwise admit you're a red hat brownshirt or profiteering like Alex Jones from gullible chuckleheads.
well oh boy , June 17, 2019 at 15:22
Emptywheel? Isn't this the same person who still thinks Russia elected Trump..? The one who revealed her source to the FBI? Doesn't seem like a journalist at all. What are her credentials?
certainquirk , June 17, 2019 at 15:28
nwwoods , June 17, 2019 at 17:32
Comey has committed purgery under oath
Clapper has commited purgery under oath
Brennan has commited purgery under oath
This is a matter of public record that is beyond dispute.
Your faith-based belief in the Russiagate conspiracy theory is entirely grounded in the baseless assertions of three confirmed liars who have provided precisely zero evidence in support of their claims.
Andrew Thomas , June 17, 2019 at 18:34
That is a completely inappropriate comment. Stone's lawyers filed a discovery request for the documents. That is not the same thing as expecting to believe their contents.
Anne Jaclard , June 17, 2019 at 18:58
This is a garbage comment. @EmptyWheel is just another blue-check pseudo-left journalist who outright promoted the idea that Trump is Putin's puppet before the Mueller Report revealed that to be untrue https://mobile.twitter.com/emptywheel/status/821348649108205569 . I don't know how much CN pays but I'm sure Ray isn't making the big bucks of conspiracy theorist Jones, let alone conspiracy theorists David Corn and Rachel Maddow.
Even the Democratic Party is focusing on propping up their neoliberal leader, Biden, and is not wishing to defend a failed theory exploited by the DNC as an excuse for why they failed to defeat Donald Trump. Their rigging of the primaries, detailed in the WikiLeaks documents, ensured a Trump victory which has seen massive ecological devistation, right-wing ghouls appointed to the Supreme Court, and multiple wars or war scares. I get that they want to hide their and Hillary's personal responsibility, and that the elite as a whole wants to cover up the failed system they have established, but we should be focused on the Sanders campaign and beating Trump in 2020, or grassroots work on saving the environment and helping organize working people.
I thought RussiaGate was false from the moment Hillary blamed Putin for the leaks this time three years ago. It's good to be vindicated, but I'm not really interested in the Trump-Barr counterinvestigation, either, I, like probably most other people, just want the whole thing to be over with.
But the fact that this fake narrative continues to be perpetuated makes me have second thoughts, sometimes.
Robbin Milne , June 17, 2019 at 19:37
Empty wheel Marcy wheeler isn't a credible source.
Michael Keenan , June 17, 2019 at 19:46
She forgot to keep her chastity belt on when she went to Mueller. Still not sure why.
Michael Keenan , June 17, 2019 at 19:39
No such claim dimwit.
Abby , June 18, 2019 at 02:17
lol! You're quoting emptywheel? Oh boy she is so far out there on this Russian propaganda nonsense I don't recognize her from when she was sane back on daily kos. But then they have bought into too.
I think that you are the one who needs to wake up. Tell us what evidence Mueller or anyone has shown us that proves Russia did the deed? I'll wait
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 18:14
Actually, Echo Delta, according to a link Realist has provided on the thread of a later article, here at CN, Stone and his attorneys are insisting that the government must provide actual proof that Russia hacked the DNC, and the government is claiming, apparently, that it is not subject to any such burden as providing actual proof.
This will be very interesting to observe.
Either the rule of law demands actual proof, or the "rule" has become so very bent that it has broken and disappeared entirely, leaving behind merely an empty nothing that may be shaped, twisted, or sculpted into whatever "authority" may wish, to whatever ends power desires or insists upon.
Vera Gottlieb , June 17, 2019 at 14:28
Oh, enough of this already. Keep distracting people so as not to pay attention to more important matters. Enough!
jmg , June 17, 2019 at 17:07
Vera, "this" is what started the "Russia has attacked us!" hysteria, the new McCarthyist xenophobia, the new Cold War, the new arms race, the Doomsday Clock's current "two minutes to midnight" (first time since 1953), etc. So, if in fact Russia didn't attack, it has some importance.
David G , June 17, 2019 at 20:21
Ikr? And this when people have already stopped arguing about the Game of Thrones finale. Get your priorities straight, everybody talking about things corporate media isn't instructing you to!
bjd , June 18, 2019 at 06:33
Go away and be an obedient believer then.
jb , June 17, 2019 at 13:33
Has VIPS said anything about the possibility of a hack first, followed by a leak? (The Nation?)
Michael Keenan , June 17, 2019 at 19:23
Password was used to enter DCCC and then DNC. George Webbs theory. So that would put us somewhere in between a hack and leak?
John , June 17, 2019 at 22:30
In fact, VIPS had some evidence (since discredited as falsified) of a possible leak. They hyped it as "disproving" any hack. If you want nuanced analysis, don't go to VIPS.
David Otness , June 18, 2019 at 00:06
"YOU" say–without any backup to your assertion.
New around here, aincha?
I wonder why
Adam Carter , June 18, 2019 at 13:05
Some parties did make broad and sweeping assertions on evidence that really only related to Guccifer 2.0's releases and they probably should have been more cautious.
However, the underlying research (showing that Guccifer 2.0 moved files around via thumbdrive and then archived them almost 2 months later with Eastern timezone settings in effect) has not been discredited as falsified.
Someone did cook up a highly speculative conspiracy theory and a flawed technical theory to try to support the premise that there was a conspiracy and that files were tampered with but it didn't work out too well for them. (Forensicator debunked their primary conspiratorial claims within a month and just recently dismantled their timestamp tampering theory too.) :)
John , June 19, 2019 at 01:04
Tim Leonard (real name for Adam Carter): The "research" was gobbledygook.
– Even if someone believed every word of your "analysis", it still disregards many variables about how data is handle, and presumes that people used tools, methods and communication techniques no one actually uses in real life, making it stink to high heaven.
– And,of course, nothing can be realistically "proven" from a data file whose source cannot be verified.
And stop referring to yourself as "forensicator" in the third person. It's embarrassing.
Adam Carter , June 20, 2019 at 08:32
As my other response to your defamation here made clear. Forensicator and I are separate people and even a basic corpus analysis of our work outputs would make that clear.
Also, where have I (or Forensicator) "presumed that people used tools, methods and communication techniques no one actually uses in real life" specifically? <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/60bc797ed7bf0b955e33c4c30a8cd58d?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/60bc797ed7bf0b955e33c4c30a8cd58d?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Eric32 , June 18, 2019 at 13:53
You're not very good at this.
The NSA probably has the greatest computer forensics capability in the world – Comey's FBI investigation never asked them to analyze these leaks?/hacks? by internet tracking and hard drive analysis.
No real investigation would depend on consultants paid by interested parties when it could do it itself or through the NSA.
As for hard drive forensic analysis, people who actually know about computer forensics say that the way to make hard disk data irretrievable is to PHYSICALLY destroy the HD plates. Drilling multiple holes through the HD including all the plates is what most of them do. "Cleaning"? No.
John , June 19, 2019 at 01:22
Actually A LOT of investigations rely heavily on computer security consultants and non-FBI security staff. It happen every day. Banks hand off forensic data collected by consultants all the time to the FBI. The word for it in court is "expert witness".
And while the only surefire way to destroy data is to destroy the HD, simply deleting and overwriting it would mangle the **** out of it, making it hard to determine what file the scraps of data are from, when they were written, and if they were ever executed. Basically making it useless to anyone wanting to build a case with it.
Eric32 , June 19, 2019 at 12:51
No, what you're saying does not hold up to analysis or common sense.
There's no big mystery about this – Binney and his retired intelligence associates figured it out early on.
No valid FBI investigation dealing with matters of national security, election hacking, validity of election of a President, would hand off the computer forensics analysis to a company paid by and subject to retaliation by the entity (the Democrat party) with a huge political stake in the results of the investigation.
The Clinton / Democrat party story line was Russian hacking, Russian influenced President Trump, poor victim Hillary.
Private businesses often do leak/hack investigations through private consultants because they fear the (business) consequences of the investigative information becoming public or into criminal prosecution, just like the people controlling the Democrat party feared having the actual method of the email data showing Clinton corruption and Democrat party corruption becoming public was due to an internal leak, not an over the internet hack.
The FBI wants leverage over the people they interview for info – they had enormous leverage over Assange, but they never interviewed Assange, who knew how the emails came into Wikileak's hands. They never interviewed Craig Murray, who says he knows lot of what went on in the matter.
There's no big mystery about this – Binney and his retired intelligence associates figured it out early on. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/fc8854fd58bb283290bad6a933dca5bd?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/fc8854fd58bb283290bad6a933dca5bd?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Curious , June 19, 2019 at 00:48
If it was a hack, or even a partial hack the NSA would have the forensics and the copies. Please explain why they have not released this information to anyone in authority.
Pancho Vanilla , June 17, 2019 at 13:20
Lorri Strawser , June 17, 2019 at 13:18
If I hide someone who is being sought for murder, I will still be charged with harboring a fugitive, even if they later decide that the person Ic was hiding, didn't do it.
And instruction is Justice, is obstruction of Justice, no matter how the lawyers and politicians try to spin it.
LJ , June 17, 2019 at 19:22
Bill Walton, NBA Hall of Fame, sports announcer, dad and all that was once heard to utter on National Television, shortly after winning an NBA Title with the Portland Trailblazers, regarding possible guests of an A-Frame he owned out in the sticks somewhere (As I recall regarding SLA alums Jake and Emily Harris >), " I would never Co-operate with a Fascistic Organization like the CIA". Oh the Times they are a Changin' and have been for what 45 years now.
Pablo Diablo , June 17, 2019 at 11:45
All of this has been an effective distraction to WHAT was in those emails. Far worse than WHO hacked/leaked them.
AnneR , June 17, 2019 at 12:34
So very true, Pablo. And distraction from the content – so well managed by the MSM – was the intent behind this whole lying farrago.
Pancho Vanilla , June 17, 2019 at 13:21
Ruth , June 17, 2019 at 14:04
That is so true.
David G , June 17, 2019 at 20:16
Can't be said too often. And the media misdirection began immediately after the DNC docs were published, largely crowding out coverage of the substance from then until today. Among other things, this is why it's so wrong to even credit/blame Wikileaks for Trump's victory.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile took one for the team, but the big story of DNC dishonesty was relegated to the vast sea of true things that, as Harold Pinter put it, "never happened".
John , June 18, 2019 at 09:56
WHAT was in those emails was basically nothing. No coordination with Clinton, no orders or actions to deliberately sabotage Sanders. Just a handful of snarky comments by a few staffers.
Linda Wood , June 18, 2019 at 13:52
No. DNC emails evidence crimes of money laundering and entering into agreements with state officials to close polling places in order to disadvantage Sanders voters.
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 6:30 PM To: CaucusGroup; Wilson, Erin; Wei, Shu-Yen; Miranda, Luis; Pratt Wiley; Jefferson, Deshundra Subject: Problem brewing in Rhode Island New report shows RI gov't opening only a fraction of polling locations: http://www.bustle.com/articles/156771-why-is-rhode-island-closing-its-primary-polls-voters-need-to-check-their-polling-locations Bernie leads Hillary by 4 in the latest poll: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/04/clinton-sanders-close-in-ctpari-trump-headed-for-big-wins.html If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They'll probably complain regardless, actually. We might want to get out in front of this one with an inquiry to the RI Gov, even though she's one of ours.
Linda Wood , June 18, 2019 at 15:03
The DNC emails include evidence of crimes of money laundering and of entering into agreements with state officials to close polling places in order to disadvantage Sanders voters.
Skip Scott , June 19, 2019 at 06:55
This comment, more than any other, exposes your goal to obfuscate the truth and further a propaganda narrative. They were not "basically nothing". They showed that Clinton holds "private" positions separate from her "public" positions, and is therefore a self-confessed liar. They showed that she used her position as SoS to get large donations from foreigners for the Clinton Foundation. They showed she was involved in cheating and given debate questions ahead of the actual debates. They showed coordination with the DNC to sabotage the Sanders campaign. They showed she had inside connections to quash the investigation into the use of her private server and mishandling of classified information as SoS. They showed her own staff was worried about her health and found her "often confused". I could go on. Here is a link with some of the more serious findings thanks to Wikileaks.
Skip Scott , June 20, 2019 at 05:38
HEY JOHN .. HEY JOHN .. Crickets.
John , June 17, 2019 at 11:06
Did anyone here actually read Crowdstrike's publicly issued report? The traffic patterns, malware examples and code samples were MORE than enough to conclude Russia did the hacking.
I doubt Crowdstrike even MADE a "unredacted" report everyone here is asking for.
Some data may have been excluded, like sniffed usernames and passwords, but a good security company never publishes use4rnames and passwords of their clients.
Ruth the Truth , June 17, 2019 at 12:58
RE: your question, "Did anyone read Crowdstrike's report?" Ray McGovern read it and so did the rest of VIPS, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity. I read parts of it, but don't know anything about computer hacking, so I have to depend on what experts say about it. You say you've seen enough evidence, can you help me understand how you know that Crowdstrike did not plant that evidence? I'm skeptical. Doesn't it bother you that the FBI did not do their own investigation? Why not? It seems to me that it's like me telling the police, "My house was robbed, and I know the Russian guys who live next door did it" "My evidence? Well, I destroyed the actual evidence, but I do have this report from my own private security company and they are really reliable. The best people." I'm sure in that instance, you would not accept my word for it- how is this situation different? I don't understand how a private security firms report is evidence. Why weren't the servers examined by law enforcement, which the FBI admits would have been best? Why wasn't Assange interviewed? There was not a thorough investigation-why not? I still need more evidence to draw a conclusion-Can you answer my questions?
michael , June 17, 2019 at 13:43
Essentially the DNC destroyed any evidence of a crime. As Hillary herself has said "No evidence, no crime". As federal judge Zloch noted, the DNC is not a government agency, it is not a public company, it is essentially like a yacht club or country club (that can do whatever it wants as far as backstabbing members and determining candidates). It follows that any crime against such a club is inconsequential, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation would have been all over it. Since it was trivial, why bother?
And Crowdstrike may not have had the skills to mimic Russian hacking, they sound like total incompetents (perfect for muddying the water).
But New Knowledge, which was reported by the New York Times to have interfered in the Alabama Senate Election by pretending to be Russian hackers, DID have the skills, as well as having former NSA employees familiar with Vault 7 tools. They're likely Guccifer 2.o and possibly the "only Russians" involved.
Ruth the Truth , June 17, 2019 at 14:08
Thank you. I'll google more about "New Knowledge" and Alabama Senate Election.
Skip Scott , June 17, 2019 at 14:37
Notice how John ignores questions he has no answer for. Typical acute TDS. Also examine who Crowdstrike is and ask yourself how they could ever be trusted.
John , June 17, 2019 at 14:12
I am exactly ZERO surprised the servers were not sent to the FBI.
– In 25 years of IT security and many virus/hack cleanups, I have NEVER NEVER NEVER seen servers shipped to the FBI for investigation.
– IN ALL CASES the hacked equipment was cleaned and reused. Even at Microsoft. THIS IS THE NORM.
I can't imaging the DNC shutting down all their systems, spending piles of money on new duplicate hardware, and terminating all campaign operations for a week while they recover on new hardware, weeks before a Presidential election.
– Especially since the systems were ALREADY CLEANED, and there was essentially nothing new for the FBI to learn from them.
Eric32 , June 17, 2019 at 17:11
LOL. From the FBI's site:
Computer Forensic Science
Computer forensic science was created to address the specific and articulated needs of law enforcement to make the most of this new form of electronic evidence. Computer forensic science is the science of acquiring, preserving, retrieving, and presenting data that has been processed electronically and stored on computer media. As a forensic discipline, nothing since DNA technology has had such a large potential effect on specific types of investigations and prosecutions as computer forensic science.
Computer forensic science is, at its core, different from most traditional forensic disciplines. The computer material that is examined and the techniques available to the examiner are products of a market-driven private sector. Furthermore, in contrast to traditional forensic analyses, there commonly is a requirement to perform computer examinations at virtually any physical location, not only in a controlled laboratory setting. Rather than producing interpretative conclusions, as in many forensic disciplines, computer forensic science produces direct information and data that may have significance in a case. This type of direct data collection has wide-ranging implications for both the relationship between the investigator and the forensic scientist and the work product of the forensic computer examination
Piotr Berman , June 17, 2019 at 17:23
If the virus/hack cleanups you have witnessed lead to indictments. then I imagine it would be imperative to establish a custody chain for evidence. As a semi-layman, I imagine that it would suffice if FBI made copies of the content of the storage, confirmed that it has "hack signature" described by the private experts and made their own determination if this signature does constitute a proof. However, tracing a hacker is usually pointless and fruitless, so the systems are cleaned and that is that. NEVERTHELESS, Mueller made indictments based on the evidence that had no chain of custody but rather was "hearsay".
At least some elements of the "signature" were very suspicious to me. For example, using name Felix which is not a Russian name, but which belongs to Feliks Dzier?y?ski, a Pole who was the first head of a Soviet internal security and who died in 1926. Far a young Russian hacker it would be somewhat improbable, but to a foreigner who knows very few facts about Russia, Felix is easy to remember. Same with Bear. It was totally a trademark how a Western foreigner images Russians to behave. Same with switching from Latin to Cyrillic keyboard mode in the middle of coding to type a single Russian word.
Anne Jaclard , June 17, 2019 at 19:00
Hell, Felix's name is probably known among many hardcore Sanders supporters as a key Soviet socialist figure. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/41a9461a080acb5ce5be55f471100a9e?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/41a9461a080acb5ce5be55f471100a9e?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
John , June 17, 2019 at 23:01
Crowdstrike's technology for tracking hackers is impressive.
– They can follow every single command and data flow between hackers' command systems and the hacking victim's systems and security log it with timestamps in audited and access-controlled systems.
– Those logs follow chain-of-custody rules, and constitute some of the most powerful evidence a hacking victim can bring to court. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/11a4450c3a58a847d47fe0242886a044?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/11a4450c3a58a847d47fe0242886a044?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
David G , June 17, 2019 at 19:57
Those may be reasons the DNC wouldn't have wanted to give their hardware to the FBI, but they aren't reasons for the FBI not to have sought a court order and seized it.
John , June 18, 2019 at 09:21
So, if the FBI had crippled the DNC a few weeks before the election by seizing all the computers running their email systems, calendars, contacts, planning and legal documents, group schedules and coordination plans with state and local party workers, you would have happier? <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/76bb487d22067fb08deace74db4f7c27?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/76bb487d22067fb08deace74db4f7c27?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Will , June 17, 2019 at 20:47
stop making sense John.
Andy W , June 17, 2019 at 21:10
You're missing the point, John. This has been portrayed as "an act of war against the United States of America" on par with the 9/11 terrorist attacks or the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. The normal procedures for virus/hack cleanups don't apply because this isn't a normal event.
This isn't about some clown planting malware to mine bitcoins. This is supposed to be a dire threat to our national security, and it calls for a different response.
This isn't about normal IT work like removing malware and patching vulnerabilities so everybody can get back to work. This is about attribution and accurately identifying the hackers -- and since a nuclear superpower is the suspected culprit it's especially important that we get this right.
The investigation should have been led by the FBI, not by CrowdStrike. The FBI should have been the one sharing images of the DNC's servers with CrowdStrike, not the other way around. The FBI should have been the one sharing it's redacted findings with CrowdStrike, not the other way around.
John , June 17, 2019 at 22:40
Wrong – the behaviour of the DNC, Crowdstrike, and the FBI was completely about "normal IT work" for several quite a while.
It was not until WEEKS later, when Wikileaks began publishing internal DNC documents the day before the Convention that this became an issue.
HINDSITE IS 20/20. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 14:49
On April 11, 2019, NPR,
Nation Public Radio, carried story about WikiLeaks and Julian Assange by David Welna.
"12 Years of Disruption:
A WikiLeaks Timeline".
I am curious about your perspective about Jillian Assange, primarily because you said this.
"It was not until WEEKS later, when WikiLeaks began publishing internal DNC documents the day before the convention that this became an issue."
Would "this" be what you consider to be "normal IT work", John?
Essentially that any rigorous examination of the claim of "Russian hacking", BY the FBI, would have hindered what might be termed, based on your assertion, "business as usual"?
Especially, if the computers were to be considered evidence, as that, if I understand your grave concern, would have cost Crowdstrike too much time and money and would have harmed Hillary and the DNC, is that the gist of it?
Frankly, that seems quite akin to notion of "too big", too important, to be treated to an actual rule of law, reminiscent of "too big to fail, too big to jail".
Of course, as soon as the claim was made, not by WikiLeaks, but by politicians, that Russia had "hacked" those computers, some later even called the alleged "hack" an "act of war", then, at the moment of the assertion, the comfortable (and convenient) "normal IT work" perspective has, and had, no validity.
Under a functioning rule of law, a chain of evidence, not hearsay, is required.
Unless we accept either an empty form of law or a multi-tiered legal system, both of which make mock of rule of law, then evidence, genuine and actual, must take precedence over comfort, convenience, or convention.
The lack of substantive evidence regarding the "hack" is quite as destructive to the whole Russia did it BS as is the use of the Steele Dossier to establish "collusion".
For both taint the two cases, long held to be so related as to be conjoined.
The lack of evidence of hacking, cannot be made something by mere assertion, and the Dossier is evidence of what is known as a "poison tree" and all things growing from are known as "fruits of the poison tree.
So, John, my question for you is this.
Should Jullian Assange be locked up, not merely for offending official authority, but also for causing so much embarrassment for "normal IT work"? <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/73f13f648f68941a417b4ff445d911ec?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
DW Bartoo , June 18, 2019 at 14:51
The comment above is addressed to, John. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b9764e24a3ebbd21a94e2ab7bdb4ff3b?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b9764e24a3ebbd21a94e2ab7bdb4ff3b?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Andy W , June 18, 2019 at 17:32
@John – No hindsight was needed. The DNC should have brought in the FBI the second they realized their internal files and communications had been compromised regardless of who did it or why. The theft of this data is the digital equivalent of Watergate, and the Democrats should have turned the matter over to the FBI to figure out who was responsible, not to some private IT company that they paid for themselves.
What if the shoe was on the other foot? What if internal documents from the Trump Organization had shown-up on Wikileaks. Suppose Donald Trump said the Democrats stole the documents and used that accusation to justify punitive measures against them. Then suppose Trump wiped his servers so the only evidence anyone had to go on was what a private cyber security company that he was paying provided. And suppose the co-founder of Trump's private cyber security company also happened to be a senior member of the Heritage Foundation. Would any of that arouse your suspicion, because that's basically what we're looking at here.
CrowdStrike's co-founder is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which has a long standing animus towards Russia. CrowdStrike's findings are being used to justify sanctions and other punitive measures against Russia and nobody can independently corroborate CrowdStrike's findings because the servers have been wiped.
The Democratic party is a political organization with a political agenda, and so is the Atlantic Council. You can't just take them or their surrogates at their word. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9950659fea3b1c6f3208f41c8cf53d42?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9950659fea3b1c6f3208f41c8cf53d42?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
bjd , June 18, 2019 at 06:41
If you clean and reuse, you lose the license to make statements and allegations based on what you just bleachbitted.
Nice try to shift focus.
You're a believer and are out of line here on VIPS.
You're not even a competent IT professional, with your 'clean' and 'reuse'-mantra.
John , June 18, 2019 at 10:59
Actually, just telling you what I see. Nobody spends the money to buy new hardware after a hack attack.
– To my knowledge, only a handful of multi-billion dollar banks and defense contractors have ever preserved hardware after an attack, and only in exceptionally rare cases.
– Even when I have recommended full rebuild on new hardware, I was overridden by the customer or management.
Seeing something nefarious in the DNC having acted just like any other organization of its size in a similar situation is a sign you don't understand the subject. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/91a95ef8eb08348e0e20b1824a4f4a42?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/91a95ef8eb08348e0e20b1824a4f4a42?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
LJ , June 18, 2019 at 15:53
Oh brother? Are you a clown? Don't be silly. That is a leap of faith when Bill and Hillary were meeting publicly on a plane on a tarmac with Attorney General Lynch after an investigation was in progress. The reason there was an immediate investigation going on and Comey was compelled to intervene and whitewash the situation was to try and save the validity of the electoral process , the credibity of the Department of Justice and the credibility and objectivity of investigations by the FBI. And just what of the precedence of using an absurd and obviously phony and unverifiable dossier attributed to a BRIT Clown from MI6, hired by the Clinton Campaign, to secure a FISA warrant to investigate and hopefully discredit the campaign of the presumptive, no the actual nominee of the opposition party? Let's just forget all that. Your point is ridiculous and your experience is of no value in the real world that we all witnessed in real time. No doubt, the people and corporations that paid for your services and expertise knew what they were getting when they hired you and I have no doubt you did a bang up job. Keep it in your own lane. It's safe there. We don't want none of that Seth Rich business unless it is absolutely unavoidable.
Deniz , June 18, 2019 at 19:19
My guess is that John is here to protect the value of his stock options. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/00d3a299e0c6a14584450a161456a6e8?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/00d3a299e0c6a14584450a161456a6e8?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
David Otness , June 17, 2019 at 18:43
Bravo, Ruth. (I got a good chuckle from your straight-ahead, quite civil rebuke of what *John* posits.)
Now will he respond at all, let alone without deflection and/or obfuscation?
Yer move, Johnny
John , June 19, 2019 at 14:51
I am fairly confident Crowdstrike did NOT falsify claims or evidence based on a combination of the following reasons:
– Their reports, analysis and conclusions were made public, and were reviewed by several competing security firms. No firm with experience in IT forensics disagreed.
– Their report on tools and files found, infection and control methods and pwershell coding were technically viable and reasonable for a hacking attack. No "Where did they get this" moments you find in flimsier analyses.
– The reports were fat with background and supporting info to read as a "evidence leads to conclusions" report instead "conclusions lead to evidence" reports which tend to be fat with conclusions and skimpy on background info.
– There have been no murmurs or leaks of "they faked this" from inside Crowdstrike. All the "faking" claims are coming from people far outside the company with no security expertise.
– IT Security people tend to be pretty libertarian, so I doubt Crowdstrike could have actually "faked" anything without generating a mini-revolt by the people involved.
– Crowdstrike has MASSIVE incentives to deal honestly in the IT Security field. They do criminal and fraud investigation work for banks, and anything that risks that would be very stupid. (Note: motive evidence tends to be weak, but I included it anyway.)
Now if someone can present evidence that DID fake it, beyond association or speculation about motive, I'm willing to listen.
John A , June 17, 2019 at 14:08
Traffic patterns as in how Wikileaks has already shown the CIA can create false trails?
Norumbega , June 17, 2019 at 16:48
The CIA's ability to "create false trails" maybe somewhat interesting in itself, but I would urge caution in drawing a connection, even just a speculative one, between this capability and the "Russian fingerprints" in the metadata of some of the files released by Guccifer 2.0. As far as I can see, the two situations are completely different. This is a point on which I disagree with Ray McGovern, insofar as his repeated emphasis on the point has the effect of misleading many into looking in a direction which is very unlikely to be related to the actual solution of the Guccifer 2.0 "Russian fingerprints" issue. Most of the rest of his excellent article I agree with.
The CIA clearly has computer hacking capabilities. And one of the tools in its Marble Framework toolbox is software specifically engineered to _disguise its own hacking activities_ by leaving accompanying "clues" in several foreign languages (namely, ones spoken in so-considered adversary states).
With the G-2 materials, are we then possibly presented with something that was actually hacked by the CIA, the said hack having been disguised as the work of Russia by means of "Russian fingerprints" added by means of the automated software program revealed in Vault 7?
I cannot see how this could be so, given that I don't believe that the G-2 materials were obtained by means of a remote hack (even though Guccifer 2.0 did _claim_ to be a "lone hacker" and to have obtained his materials by that means). And if the G-2 materials were not obtained by a hack at all, then ipso facto they were not obtained by a CIA hack. Furthermore, although I am not an expert, it seems to me that researchers like Adam Carter have analyzed the series of steps that were actually taken to produce the "Russian fingerprints" in the metadata of the documents that G-2 released, and produced a plausible account of how this was done. This account does not include anything that relates to Vault 7 software. In my opinion, Ray McGovern would do well to direct people toward Adam Carter's work instead of misdirecting them toward Vault 7.
Norumbega , June 17, 2019 at 16:12
Are you aware that Bruce Leidl has claimed in the last few days to have discovered clear evidence that the malware samples CrowdStrike produced were fraudulently recycled from an earlier hack of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
He wrote on Twitter, June 12: "There was no APT29 hack of the DNC at all. I know this because crowdstrike produced fraudulent malware samples, you know, like they always do."
"The seaduke samples are recycled from the joint chiefs incident. I (and others) know bc they dun goofed stripping the relevant metadata."
And (June 12): "I'll be deleting this tweet and the prior one soon due to suspected lurks on my TL. It's too late in the game for me to sock up."
"The samples were compiled (by cozybear) on 7/30/15 and 8/4/15"
"JCS email hack was 7/25/15 – 8/6/15"
"Not much room for plausible deniability there."
There followed some exchanges with Stephen McIntyre and Larry Beech, which may be of interest to people with technical backgrounds.
There are many other public reasons to suspect that something is amiss in the official version of the timeline, notably the highly implausible claim that WikiLeaks only received the supposedly hacked emails from Guccifer 2.0 during July 14 -18, 2016, leaving far too little time for WikiLeaks to review them for authenticity and publication value before they actually did release them on July 22, and after Julian Assange had already announced more than a month earlier that WikiLeaks already at that time possessed "leaks" related to Hillary Clinton, in the form of "emails" which it planned to publish.
Mark McCarty , June 17, 2019 at 18:45
For those who are technically proficient, this essay by Adam Carter provides evidence that 2/3 of the "Fancy Bear (APT28)" malware which Crowdstrike claimed had been implanted in the DNC in spring of 2016 had in fact been compiled AFTER the date on which Crowdstrike was brought into the DNC servers in early May 2016. In other words, this suggests that Crowdstrike may have created this supposed hack.
Crowdstrike's claims also appear absurd in light of the fact that the latest DNC email published by Wikileaks was written on April 25 – three weeks AFTER Crowdstrike installed its Falcon anti-hacking program on the DNC computers.
I reason as follows: Adam Carter, Forensicator, and VIPS have provided a range of compelling evidence that, far from being a GRU hacker, Guccifer 2.0 was a construct, operating within US time zones and most likely controlled by Crowdstrike, intended to falsely incriminate Russian hackers as the source of the DNC emails subsequently released by Wikileaks.
As Norumbega indicates, Mueller's tale of how G2.0 allegedly transferred the DNC emails to Wikileaks is absurd on its face.
But there is a conundrum – Assange stated on June 12 that Wikileaks would soon be releasing "material related to Hillary" . But he did not indicate that this material was DNC emails (indeed, many may have thought he was referring to Hillary's erased SOS private server emails). It is clear that, when Crowdstrike and G2.0 made claims in the next 2-3 days that the DNC server had been hacked and that G2.0 had provided the hacked emails to Wikileaks (note the inconsistency with Mueller's claims!), that they had GUESSED that Assange had been referring to DNC emails. I propose that this was a very educated guess, and that our intelligence agencies had tipped the DNC off to the fact that someone at the DNC was proposing to send leaked emails to Wikileaks. This indeed seems likely if Sy Hersh's informant inside the FBI is correct, and Seth Rich had offered sample emails to Wikileaks, asking for payment for a subsequent large trove. It's reasonable to suspect that the NSA had been attempting to capture all communications to and from Wikileaks, and thus could have intercepted this communication. They could then have informed the DNC that someone on their staff was planning to leak to Wikileaks. That's when Crowdstrike was brought in, and the strategem hatched to fake a GRU hack and attribute the subsequent Wikileaks release to the Russian state.
This scenario makes sense only if the DNC was not initially informed that Seth Rich was the source of the impending leak, presumably because he had not been legally unmasked at the time. Otherwise, Seth would have been summarily fired.
The creators of the G2.0 farce were betting Hillary's campaign on it. Which means that the real source of the leak would have to be silenced to prevent unmasking of their hoax. If the perpetrators of the hoax subsequently learned that Seth was the source, eliminating him would have been a high priority.
If someone has an alternative explanation of these facts, of equal or greater plausibility, I would be pleased to read it.
Skip Scott , June 18, 2019 at 08:06
Norumbega and Mark-
Thank you for your comments. I have seen this "John" around here before, and he always tries to make the case for Crowdstrike. I also notice that whenever there is something he can't account for he goes silent, or just goes back to regurgitating the same garbage.
One of the underlying themes of RussiaGate is that those evil Ruskies made Trump president, and that he is somehow beholden to them. This is an obvious psy-op with the purpose of distracting from the CONTENTS of the emails, which are mind blowing for their exposure of the shameless duplicity of the Hillary campaign and the DNC. And of course the secondary purpose is to prevent Trump from seeking detente with Russia. In my opinion, even if the Russians were the source, we'd owe them a big THANK YOU.
I believe in freedom of speech, and I think I should be free to speak my mind to anyone on any subject. I also believe that even the Russians have the same right. There is no way that freedom of speech can subvert democracy. In fact, it is essential.
The MSM's job is to control the narrative, and the internet is giving them fits. Sites like CN are a big thorn in their side. Thanks for being part of it. Your comments are invaluable.
Mark F. McCarty , June 18, 2019 at 11:21
Many thanks Skip. You make a point that I've also raised.
As you can imagine, I've quite a number of times been labeled a "Putin puppet" or "Russian troll" while trying to shed some light on the Russiagate hoax on social media. My response is that, if in fact I were in thrall to "the Russians", then I would be eager to give them CREDIT for doing the job that our MSM failed to do, revealing the crass bias of the DNC against Bernie. But I only give credit where credit is due! I suspect our thanks are due to poor Seth Rich.
As to all the "progressives" who are so enraged about the DNC/Podesta Wikileaks releases, may they rot in Hell. The REAL reason that Trump was elected was not the journalism of Wikileaks – revealing TRUTH that the public was entitled to – but to the DNC's efforts to ram Hillary – the most blood-drenched woman in history, a mega-grifter lacking in any intellectual integrity whatever, reviled by a high proportion of the American public – down the throats of the Democratic Party and the American people <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8f568de5ac740a16f5812668b8c4be09?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8f568de5ac740a16f5812668b8c4be09?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Norumbega , June 18, 2019 at 21:46
These are interesting speculations, worth thinking about.
Two quick thoughts:
Bruce Leidl and Larry Beech are working on the hypothesis that the people behind G-2 didn't actually know (or have) what was in WikiLeaks' possession, until just prior to July 14, when the FBI reported results of its examination of SR's computer.
About possible NSA involvement and possible use of "masked" records. I would consider what we are now hearing regarding NSA database abuses by private FBI contractors, and their use in "unmaskings" of US citizens. I have even read one claim that CrowdStrike was among those private FBI contractors. The names are redacted in Judge Rosemary Collyer's April 26, 2017 FISA court opinion.
Skip Scott , June 20, 2019 at 05:47
I think this is a very important point, and explains motive for SR's murder, and for the timing of the creation of the G-2 propaganda ploy. If Barr really does pursue all possible leads, I think it will end up tying into SR's murder. However, I've seen this type of play before, and I expect more theater and very little truth from Barr. I pray I'm wrong. <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a0f545087d25ad6fe70115f62665de86?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a0f545087d25ad6fe70115f62665de86?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Adam Carter , June 20, 2019 at 08:48
The first shift to using attachments that were later found in WikiLeaks' DNC emails observed in Guccifer 2.0's releases came at the very end of June 2016.
A few days later (July 6, 2016) he published a batch that was entirely DNC email attachments (including a document that revealed it had been edited using LibreOffice 6 by someone with Eastern timezone settings in effect). ;)
Source attribution and leak attachment correlation information is available at: https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2s-russian-breadcrumbs/ <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a0f545087d25ad6fe70115f62665de86?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a0f545087d25ad6fe70115f62665de86?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
Adam Carter , June 18, 2019 at 13:52
There were a bunch of out-of-context IOCs produced by CrowdStrike and when researching the malware samples, we learned most of the APT28 malware was compiled while CrowdStrike were installing Falcon at the DNC.
Putting questions that raises aside, the existence of the Marble framework shows us that relying on code and malware samples for attribution alone isn't entirely reliable.
More significant than all the above, though, is that we saw no incident specific evidence (evidence relating to email exfiltration events) or even had confirmation of the dates on which exfiltration of the DNC's emails occurred and these are things that CS, with Falcon installed across the network, should have recorded and been able to accurately report on.
The report lacked critical information regarding events and any observed/recorded malware activity (not much beyond identifying presence/discovery and what the malware was theoretically capable of).
Brian James , June 17, 2019 at 10:49
May 26, 2019 Trump Scares Swamp with Declassification Move
Ohr-Fusion GPS caught deleting emails; and yet ANOTHER Clinton email cover-up .Latest Judicial Watch Update
Jeff Harrison , June 17, 2019 at 10:12
So much for the so-called "rule of law". The government has been playing Calvinball for some time now. Making up the rules as they went to make sure that they win and you lose.
dag , June 17, 2019 at 09:45
Regardless what people might think about Russia, Vladimir Putin, WikiLeaks, Donald Trump, Roger Stone or anyone else, it should be a major cause of concern that the FBI's "investigation" relied completely on the incomplete findings of a private tech company contracted by the DNC.
Had anyone even heard of CrowdStrike before Election 2016? It's absurd that some unknown IT company would be trusted to do forensic analysis of an alleged crime of any sort, much less one that has been described as an "act of war" by a "foreign adversary" and has sent the US political system into a perpetual state of crisis.
James Comey testified that "best practices" would have dictated that the FBI actually physically access the computers. That's the understatement of the century. In fact I would call it gross misconduct and malpractice for the FBI to outsource this responsibility to a private contractor paid for by the DNC. It calls the entire premise of Russiagate into question and anyone who can't see that is being willfully obtuse.
Thanks Ray McGovern for this report and keeping this fundamental issue in the spotlight.
worldblee , June 17, 2019 at 13:22
Like Bellingcat, the genius of CrowdStrike is that they can instantly confirm the results their paymasters have requested. It's so much more efficient than, you know, actually investigating evidence and following the information to an unbiased conclusion.
Noncomunist American Patriot , June 17, 2019 at 13:28
That doesn't change the fact that the Internet Research Agency (kept closely inline with Putin's wishes) interfered with the election, to help Trump and hurt Clinton, as well as the fact that Trumps campaign welcomed the help and had more secretive encounters with Russian agents than all other campaigns combined.
I remember when the Republicans DIDN'T like Russian meddling, and deeply distrusted Russian intentions. Yet less than a year after Russia HELPED Trump get elected – president Trump announces his great new epiphany to put Russia incharge of American cyber security?
Come on, let's elect a president who promises to brown nose our greatest enemy and hand them all of our greatest Intel!
Vote Trump/Putin for 2020!!
John A , June 17, 2019 at 14:11
You call yourself a noncomunist. What is a comunist?
AnneR , June 17, 2019 at 15:52
I think he/she cannot spell. But he/she clearly is Russophobic as well as being ahistorical, not seeming to be aware that Russia is no longer communist, no longer the USSR. But in that he/she hardly differs from the rest of the neo-liberal, Demrat/Republirat crowd.
Ruth the Truth , June 17, 2019 at 15:01
I don't see Russia as "our greatest enemy" and this Russia hysteria is a kind of resurgence of neo-McCarthyism. I think "Russian meddling" was a very minor issue compared to problems that exist within our own system. I'm more worried about voter suppression via "Cross Check", gerrymandering, etc. I'm more worried about campaign financing, and the fact that our elections are controlled by two political parties that apparently are under no obligation to hold fair and open primary elections. I think the Russian threat has been exaggerated and it distracts us from other issues with our election process. I couldn't find anything when I googled "Trump puts Russia in charge of American cyber security" Can you tell me more about this?
AnneR , June 17, 2019 at 16:14
Absolutely, Ruth the Truth. And that's even assuming that Russia did meddle (Russia, of course, seeming to "mean" the Kremlin always).
Yes, voter suppression, especially in the usual southern states is appallingly undemocratic (even assuming that what exists in the western world is, in fact democracy, which is questionable); gerrymandering, too.
And the corporate-capitalists together with two other nations, well, three, in fact: SA, IS and the UK, have far too much sway, one way or another the former two via money the latter via the cozy relationship between the secret services in our politics (and those of other nations).
The money should be stripped away – no lobbying, no donations, none of that. Simply a certain and small sum of money per candidate from the taxes and an electioneering period that is short. And candidates picked by the people, *not* by the party insiders.
David Otness , June 18, 2019 at 21:12
https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/27/the-grand-illusion-of-imperial-power/ <img alt='' src='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ddfc8fe9d7877c2e0343c8f07d16df5f?s=60&d=identicon&r=pg' srcset='https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ddfc8fe9d7877c2e0343c8f07d16df5f?s=120&d=identicon&r=pg 2x' class='avatar avatar-60 photo' height='60' width='60' />
AnneR , June 17, 2019 at 16:04
Your proof that the "IRA" interfered with the election in the Strumpet's favor?
Clearly you would seem to think that dearest Killary would have won but for the Russians – never mind that she ignored the three crucial swing states that determined the Electoral College outcome which in its turn decided which candidate won. The problem lies in both Killary's court and in the existence of the Electoral College – a deliberate stumbling block, erected by those much fawned over FFs to ensure that the great bewildered herd would *not* be the ones to decide, ultimately, who won the presidency.
Your proof that Russia is "our greatest enemy"?
Oh – they're Russian and they won't allow us, god's gift to humanity, to plunder and pillage their natural resources for our benefit not theirs. They want a multi-polar world in which every nation state is sovereign and not at under the hegemonic boot of the Anglo-Americans. Of course, they're our enemy, silly me for thinking that they have sensible people in their government and we have bloodthirsty, hypocritical psychopaths who are all linked arm in arm with the corporate-capitalist elites in ours.
And – talking about interfering in our election??? The sheer hypocrisy of menacing Russia over something that this country has done on a regular basis to other nations is, well, bloody mind-blowing.
Paul Merrell , June 17, 2019 at 17:54
@ "That doesn't change the fact that the Internet Research Agency (kept closely inline with Putin's wishes) interfered with the election, to help Trump and hurt Clinton "
Why so? Robert Mueller has a huge credibility problem and particularly so in his Internet Research Agency ("IRA") indictment, from the day of its announcement. See e.g., https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/02/mueller-indictement-the-russian-influence-is-a-commercial-marketing-scheme.html
It was downhill from there. Mueller apparently assumed he would never have to prove his case since the U.S. has no extradition treaty with Russia and the indictment charged only 13 Russians and 3 Russian corporations. But surprise for him! One of the Russian corporations (Concord Management and Consulting ("Concord") showed up in court and asked to plead not guilty. Mueller immediately began backspinning, arguing that the court could not accept the plea because Concord had not been served with the indictment. The Court had no difficulty shutting down that spurious argument, properly ruling that it could attain jurisdiction over the defendant by accepting its not guilty plea.
Then Mueller began trying to avoid providing mandatory discovery allegedly because of an alleged threat to national security and because counsel for Concord might show the documents to other defendants who had not been served (more likely because he could not prove his case). That effort to deny discovery is still continuing. See e.g., government's June 12 motion. https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.193580/gov.uscourts.dcd.193580.24.0.pdf
Then it turned out that another of the charged corporations did not even exist. Mueller had indicted the proverbial ham sandwich.
No one yet knows how that case will turn out, but I would certainly not bet that Mueller got it right, particularly in a case he never thought he would have to prosecute.
@ "Come on, let's elect a president who promises to brown nose our greatest enemy and hand them all of our greatest Intel!"
Has it ever occurred to you that Russia is only our "greatest enemy" because our government has made it so? The fact that the Democratic Party has teamed with the Deep State and military/industrial complex in a glaringly obvious propaganda campaign against Russia counsels restraint and suspicion in regarding Russia as an enemy, unless, of course, you're an unwitting target of the propaganda.
Or didn't you get the memo from Mueller about no collusion with the Russians?
Michael Keenan , June 17, 2019 at 19:30
Not to mention that those charged Russians showed up in court to the surprise of Mueller.
Matt , June 17, 2019 at 23:40
Yes, the IRA agency ran the Face Book Ads that did encourage Democrats to "stay home." But this is not an election "hack," it is a very successful influence campaign. I find it incredulous that Mueller failed to follow the money to the most obvious entity that purchased the services of IRA in the first place- maybe the guy that bought the firm that created the FB targeting algorithm . used to select very specifically the right voters in the right states?
Cambridge Analytica Bannon Mercer
It might be uncomfortable to admit that American Oligarchs and their henchmen exerted the lions share of election "influence."
David G , June 17, 2019 at 19:46
Indeed! When will the free peoples be rid of Putin and the plague of cute puppy pictures he loosed on the poor, helpless U.S.?
bjd , June 18, 2019 at 06:49
In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't exactly the place for dimwits.
David Otness , June 17, 2019 at 19:50
So much of Comey's schtick is predicated on his Boy Scout image that he has cultivated in his many years as an insider Beltway creature and the same goes for Mueller. At least insofar as Mueller can pull off the choirboy effect with his own physical countenance.
As both are former Fibbie Directors (and significantly, buddies,) just think of what kind of dirt they likely hold over so many D.C. pols in their toolkits. J. Edgar Hoover showed the way for his successors and in incestuous D.C. its top sharks always win. Between them they likely have a threatening wherewithal that many careerists in Foggy Bottom fear. And in that incestuous temple we have Comey's brother employed as an attorney with the firm that's keeping financial score for Clinton Inc -- a "charitable" swamp of its own that has broken virtually every rule on what constitutes a legal U.S. non-profit.
It is patently absurd that an FBI Director would allow an outside entity to substitute for the Bureau's criminal investigation authority and its unparalleled means to attain "honest" and complete answers. If it were indeed 'justice' being sought.
Comey's time at the ultra-crooked HSBC bank must have yielded an interesting harvest of favors owed as well, let alone his $ six million dollar salary for his one year working for Lockheed-Martin.
Both of these guys are cover-up artists, 'fixers' frequently in demand, and for good reason, so the powerful can continue their systematic, multi-generational pillage of not only the U.S., but the world as well.
I think this is one of the largest scandals ever in the history of the United States, along with the Kennedy brothers' assassinations, and that of Martin Luther King. The knaves of both parties with their asses hanging out are going all-out to keep the lid on it. Because what's at stake here is the sanctity of the Empire's Matrix of Woo. Our perception of "exceptionalism" and all that rah-rah jazz. For if the believers that glue this country together get wind of the magnitude of its interior rot and far-advanced decline
A lot of people are doing anything and everything (inventing and exacerbating, inviting and callously so) even potential nuclear destruction in a craven attempt to salvage their dubious-already reputations and their place in their lifespan's pecking order. It's screw us and screw the country; and while they're at it: screw the world too.
hetro , June 17, 2019 at 09:18
Also take a look at:
"And as the Conservative Treehouse notes: 'This means the FBI and DOJ, and all of the downstream claims by the intelligence apparatus; including the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, all the way to the Weissmann/Mueller report and the continued claims therein; were based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party .. despite their inability to examine the server and/or actually see an unredacted technical forensic report from the investigating contractor'."
"Meanwhile, the Crowdstrike analyst who led forensics on the DNC servers is a former FBI employee who Robert Mueller promoted while head of the agency. It should also be noted that the government of Ukraine admonished Crowdstrike for a report they later retracted and amended, claiming that Russia hacked Ukrainian military."
Skip Scott , June 17, 2019 at 09:01
I am trying to figure out how Julian Assange could prove that it was not Russia without revealing Wikileaks' source for the DNC emails. It is simple enough to prove that it was a leak instead of a hack, but how do you prove the person wasn't a Russian agent without disclosing their identity?
If they could prove that Guccifer 2's stuff was an intelligence agency "vault 7" ploy, it would lend a lot of credibility to the real leak being a disgruntled DNC employee, probably Seth Rich.
Ron , June 17, 2019 at 10:33
Silly. It was Seth Rich who leaked -- the LATE Seth Rich, killed as he recovered from Clinton/Podesta's assassin in an ICU unit that was invaded by a suspicious SWAT team. Craig Murray has broadly hinted so; so has Kim Dotcom.
Skip Scott , June 17, 2019 at 11:44
I am not saying that I believe it was a Russian spy, I am asking how anyone would prove it without divulging the actual leaker, which Wikileaks has claimed they will never do. How do you prove a negative?
Norumbega , June 18, 2019 at 06:39
Skip: Julian Assange could provide evidence that WikiLeaks possessed the DNC emails it published already early June 2016, i.e. by the time he announced that WikiLeaks would soon be publishing leaked emails related to Hillary Clinton.
He could provide internal WikiLeaks communications documenting that work was being done to review these materials for publication between early June and the July 22 release (and specifically prior to their alleged transfer by G-2 on July 14).
These could be done even if the lawyers for Seth's brother Aaron Rich refuse to release Assange from confidentiality obligations, as requested by Ed Butowski's attorney Ty Clevenger.
And, yes, exposure of the persons behind G-2 would certainly help, though I doubt WL will be the one to do that. But people need to stop thinking of "Vault 7 ploys" in this connection, and look instead at the actual work on G-2. My reasons are elaborated in a previous response to John A, above.
Skip Scott , June 18, 2019 at 12:52
I understand that revealing the timing would undercut the G2 story, but without identifying the source how could they prove that the leaker wasn't a Russian spy who infiltrated the DNC staff? I haven't heard them try to sell that one yet, but they might try it when the G2 story and the hacking story falls apart.
Norumbega , June 19, 2019 at 07:22
Comey has already testified that they "think" the "Russians" used a "cut-out". The Mueller report admits in passing that emails (in that context the Podesta emails or the second batch of DNC emails) may have been passed to WikiLeaks by an intermediary in the late summer of 2016. So some, at least may be contemplating such an allegation as a way out. Nevertheless, further information that underlined the falsity of the official timeline would be significant, I think.
Sally Snyder , June 17, 2019 at 07:44
As shown in this article, the entire anti-Russia narrative was built on a lie:
Here are, however, serious repercussions that are a result of this lie; the unintended consequence of poorly executed foreign policy could be the potential end of the U.S. dollar as the world's currency of choice in international trade as nations around the world attempt to minimize the impact of Washington's sanctions.
[Jun 18, 2019] Wikileaks CIA Stole Russian Malware, Uses It to Misdirect Attribution of Cyber Attacks
"... So perhaps the DNC was hacked by the CIA and it was blamed on the Russians. ..."
"... How can we trust any investigation when the investigation can be doctored to scapegoat Russia? This is embarrassing. ..."
"... Clapper is a known perjurer. ..."
"... Of course it was the Obama CIA, pros like the Russians or Chinese, never leave behind "fingerprints" they are smart enough to cover their tracks. As a cyber analyst I can tell you that when you see "fingerprints or breadcrumbs" leading to a source, it's usually deceptive and intentional. Let that sink in! ..."
Jun 12, 2019 | russia-insider.com
From the Wikileaks "Year Zero" dump:
The CIA's Remote Devices Branch 's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.
With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.
UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.
Everyone knew it. Now we have proof. "Fingerprints" are meaningless. It's now clear that the CIA is able to "pose" as "Russian hackers" whenever it so chooses. Just something to think about. All allegations of "digital fingerprints" left behind by Russian hackers must now be dismissed as either fake or meaningless
ChasMoDee • 2 years ago ,Disco Obama ChasMoDee • 2 years ago ,
So perhaps the DNC was hacked by the CIA and it was blamed on the Russians.disqus_ayvQwhvS6h Disco Obama • 2 years ago ,
How can we trust any investigation when the investigation can be doctored to scapegoat Russia? This is embarrassing.Tom • 2 years ago ,
Since 2002. You sheep have had the wool pulled over since 2002. It's been 15 years. Imagine how much you won't find out til the next 15.JackBootedThug✓ Tom • 2 years ago ,
So the CIA obtained FISA Warrants for the millions of devices hacked? Guess we now know how Trump Tower was wiretapped when DNI Clapper said there was no such order given.American Freeman • 2 years ago ,
Clapper is a known perjurer.4ever&anon • 2 years ago ,
Now we know how Obama's administration got through the FISA Court to tape Trump.Mike John Elissen • 2 years ago ,
So! It now becomes clear what Obama and the Democrats were planning for the Trump Administration. They could hack away at anything and everything and leave Russian "fingerprints" to make it appear that the Russians did it. It's really no telling what is already planted. Thst's why some Democrat's seem so supremely confident that Trump will be impeached.
I don't think that it's really sunk in for most people that this was a plan for World Domination by a force more evil than the average person could ever imagine. We're still in grave danger but thank Heaven for Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Not only have they saved America but perhaps the whole world from domination that heretofore couldn't even be imagined except in science fiction.
Our problem will now be how to build enough gallows to accomodate the traitors and seditionists who have participated in this dark plan.Elevator2TheTop • 2 years ago ,
Hysteria in Oceania. The same goons blaming Russia for robbing the local candy store (without producing evidence) are robbing the candy factory 24/7. All of a sudden, the MSM has found issues and terms like `non-verified documents` and `non-verifiable, anonymous sources` to be of the utmost importance, in contrast to when they were copy-pasting the ` information` about Russian hacking. I wonder how much time it takes for the Ministries of Information and their docile press-clowns to (again) turn the story around and blame WikiLeaks for being a `Russian tool` to discard their own obvious crimes.Bad Hombre • 2 years ago ,
This whole Russian hacking thing is sounding more and more like the anti-Muslim video that sparked the Benghazi attacks.ruadh Bad Hombre • 2 years ago ,
They wiretapped the entire Trump team thinking they would come up with an October surprise...and found NOTHING. If they had ANYTHING, it would have been used prior to the election. And, since Hillary was supposed to win, the illegal wire taps would never have been disclosed.
Now Trump has exposed the Obama admin and democrats are hyperventilating over Russia to deflect from the crimes they committed.middleclasstaxpayer • 2 years ago ,
We always knew that, were told we were crazy, now we have proof. The MSM has been gas-lighting us. I wonder how many red pills you have to swallow to get to the other side of this Rabbit Hole?
It seems our government really is the most corrupt entity on this planet.lou Guest • 2 years ago ,Peter Shoobridge ن ruadh • 2 years ago ,
Well BO moved to Washington so it will be easy for the Press to shout these questions at him at his home or a restaurant or a ballgame. We need answers BO, and right now. No BS. anymore. Or go back to Indonesia and hide out.TGFD • 2 years ago ,
It's really not fun. The intelligence agencies are unaccountable and cloak their criminality with the secrecy of national security. They're not going to back down. They're ruthless. And they kill people for sport. This will not end well unless the military is called in to round them up, which has huge risks of its own...William Dickerson • 2 years ago ,
As far as I'm concerned. death becomes anyone in the effing CIA. Same goes for their parasitic family members. Death's image would look good on them.
There is NO secret in the CIA that I would not expose if I could.
I never heard of the term, "Deep State" prior to 2 months ago, and I don't like what I hear, either. I pray that somehow, God will enable TRUMP to vanquish all the filth in the deep state.rayg • 2 years ago ,
I knew it - the documents I looked over, the IP addresses I checked, the supposed "malware" that the US said "was the same as we know Russia had used" and more - and it just did not add up.
Now to be sure the American population is dumb when it comes to technology - and they usually blindly believe what the CIA, and media, tells them. But me - being in IT for some decades and having worked with Russian people for 6 years (in an electronics engineering company founded by a Russian immigrant to the U.S.) and being a network security administrator for a small government agency, something smelled odd.
The IP addresses - hahaha - really? Try again - up until the spring of 2016 American company Verizon routed 1 million stolen IP addresses - used by cyber-criminals in the USA........ so guess where some of those IP addresses REALLY belonged. Further, the "CIA" and other spooks included - honestly? TOR exit node addresses. If you use TOR browser, you will find some of those same addresses in your own logs (unless you are smart and either purge or don't log, etc.)
So try again, U.S. spooks - the malware? HAHA - what a JOKE. Really. I mean older software that John Q. Public can download for FREE? Sorry, Russians are far far smarter and they'd not use OLD software that works on WordPress based on PHP servers when the target isn't based on blogging software.
Sorry, silly Americans - including and especially McCain and others in our congress who are, say what? members of INTELLIGENCE committees? Really?
You help guide the intelligence and security operations of a major country and you fall for the BS that was presented to you? Did you not ask questions? I did - I did my own research and I guess that proves I'm as smart or smarter than any member of and house or Senate intelligence committee. Do these people even know where the power button is on their computer? Smart - they hire unvetted IT people to take care of congressional computers....... and some of the equipment ends up missing, and these people have full free access as admins to computers used by congressional members of armed services committees and more!
That's how smart our U.S. congress is. Hire your brother-in-laws IT geek, give 'em full admin access, let them come and go freely........... and fall for intelligence reports about Russian hacking...... all the while our own CIA is doing MORE and WORSE.
While this topic is still fresh (thanks to the Democrats) - election interference - Election or campaign interference scores according to political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University: Russia - 36 times, U.S.A - 81 times
The USA's score number doesn't include military coups and regime change efforts following the election of candidates the U.S. didn't like, notably those in Iran, Guatemala and Chile. Nor does it include general assistance with the electoral process, such as election monitoring.
So who exactly is it that interferes or "Helps" with elections? Yeah, I thought so.
President Vladimir Putin must go home each night shaking his head in disbelief at how gullible we are here.
By the way - Podesta was NOT HACKED. He fell for a simple phishing scam. Yes, the email wasn't even very well done. It appeared more like it came out of Nigeria than any professional group, it was lame, didn't even look real, didn't sound real and the URL or link was so obvious, geesh, a fool could have seen it was phishing. Oh, wait, we're talking Podesta here. The man gave away his password (which for a while was indeed 'password'. Worse - he used what for his campaign work? Did you say GMAIL? You have to be kidding! A free consumer email, based in the cloud, and not only that, at least 3 others had account access to his Gmail. He kept documents, calendar, task lists and more in it. The phishing scammer got access to his Gmail inbox, sent items, attachments, calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, you name it! No hacking needed since this is CLOUD BASED. No one had to touch his computer or iPad.
I really laughed when I found in those emails the admin credentials for his Wi-Fi, and even more funny - the admin credentials for his building security system. Yes, all that in his cloud-based Gmail account. As Bugs Bunny would say- what a maroon!
No wonder he's mad and trying to blame everyone else. He has to know he was scammed and he fell for it and it was all HIS FAULT, no one else but him. Using Gmail for such important work is STUPID as it is - but then to fall for phishing. He got what he deserved, and if it was Russians, tell those teenagers congratulations! That's all it took to phish Podesta - the skill set of KIDS in their early teens.
I could go on about the stupidity involved in all of this, but won't (I hear a collective sigh of relief!)Michael K rayg • 2 years ago ,
So, did the Russians hack the election? Or did the Obama CIA hack the election and just did a pizz-poor job of it? Or perhaps Obama really did not want Hillary to win.
This might make those congressional investigations into the alleged hacking of the election by Russians a lot more interesting. That is, of course, assuming that the investigations are really about finding the truth.Gonzogal Michael K • 2 years ago ,
Obama Hates Hillary but could not openly control her. With Trump elected he could work openly to damage his administration, and with the help of MSM demonize him, and make him look like a tool of the Russians as well as his appointees. Notice, there was no talk of Russian hacking prior to the election. The "intelligence" agencies waited for the election results to come out with their charges.
Use delaying tactics to prevent approval of appointees, attack and possibly remove approved appointees eroding confidence in the current government. With the help of RINOs delay legislation. Pay protestors to protest everything Trump does using labels such as sexist, racist, Nazi, etc.
Obama's and DNC's goal: Prevent any progress till the mid term elections and try and overturn the balance in Congress to get the liberal agenda back on track. Get poised for the 2020 election and run a more palatable candidate than Hillary.Geoff Caldwell • 2 years ago ,
"Obama's and DNC's goal: Prevent any progress till the mid term elections and try and overturn the balance in Congress to get the liberal agenda back on track. Get poised for the 2020 election and run a more palatable candidate than Hillary."
Or, according to Obomber's club make it so that Trump "either resigns or is impeached"
http://www.zerohedge.com/ne...Marsha Moore • 2 years ago ,
Let's unpack this. All those rumors about the Obama's hating the Clinton's? TRUE BUT, he couldn't let DOJ go through with indictment so instead gets Clapper, Brennan and the boys to use Russian fingerprints to hack and then sits back and watches the chaos unfold. When you go back to how he got his start in Chicago its exactly how he operates.rlqretired • 2 years ago ,
I am furious. I read the original re CIA attempting to influence French elections. But this is CLEAR TREASON by Obama Administration. I NEVER trusted Brennen. violation for CIA to operate inside US.Spyplane • 2 years ago ,
Looks like this is an example of Obama/CIA preparation for Treason?
The thing that really pisses me off is that the factual basis for all of this criminal and treasonous activity by the Obama Administration, that is being exposed today, remains covered-up by everyone in a position of responsibility to expose it. That factual basis is that every identification document Obama has presented to prove he is a citizen of the USA is a forgery. Based upon the totality of his record as president he is an agent of foreign Islamic allegiance and everything he has done in the Middle East always ends up in favor of radical Islam and refuses to even acknowledge radical Islamic terrorism exists. The same goes for his refusal to acknowledge domestic Islamic terrorism exists.
Factual answers for these three questions will clear up why we are having this treasonous activity. (1) Why does Obama have and need a forged birth certificate as he posted on his POTUS website? (2) Why does Obama's first officially issued copy of his Selective Service Registration Card have a forged 2 digit postal stamp? (3) Why is Obama using a SS# that was first issued to someone else? These three questions must be answered by Congress as the researched information verifying forgery is readily available and will expose the basis of this treason.Play HideToday Is The Day We Get Trump Spyplane • 2 years ago ,
Let's not forget that logging into an email server because of a weak password and getting a copy of emails does not scream CIA. Also John Podesta's email password was extremely weak. So it did not take a covert CIA hacking program to initiate. We keep hearing Russia hacked our election. Yet have ZERO proof! First the majority of election machines are decentralized and not connected to internet. There was not a single instance where vote the count was effected. This was also immediately stated by Obamas DNI. Claiming they ran a propaganda attack on Hillary Clinton is pathetic. They are claiming the American people did not see who Hillary Clinton truly was. The opposite is true.
Hillary Clinton had made her own propaganda against herself. She is who the American people see. Not what the Russians programmed Us to see. The American people made a choice based on her actions no one else's. The liberals continually attacking someone with false claims without proof is a standard Liberal / Alyinsky strategy. It requires no proof if all liberal extremist continually repeat the same attack which is then amplified by the Liberal propaganda media (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, The New York Times, The Washington Post, BBC, etc)
The Russian collusion claim is the exact same scenario. Make the claim which we already knew the Trump campaign speaks with Russian diplomats. Most people in politics interact with all countries diplomat and ambassadors. So instantly the claim is impossible to debunk. The Liberal party has become a party willing to use any and all tactics to avoid listening to the American people. This whole Russian drama is created to go against what the American people voted for. The democrat party is as much a threat to The United States as Communism ever was. It has been said if fascism ever comes back to the United States it will come in the form of liberalism. So the American people have a choice.
Use common sense and stop the liberal extremist party from destroying our democracy or deal with the consequences of America becoming ineffective and divided. The majority of the Democrat party and it's supporters have become so ideologically perverted they have lost sight of morality and what America stands for.
The Russians have not hypnotized Americans to vote for Donald Trump. It wasn't possible for the Russians to manipulate voter data and yes the Trump campaign speaks with Russian diplomats.
But it was the same Russian ambassador that Obama left in the country while expelling all others. The same Russian ambassador Obama scheduled meetings with for Jeff sessions. The same rushing ambassador that all Democrat spend time with. Make a claim that's true then find a way to turn it negative.
Typical Saul Alinsky. Everyone needs to remember anything the Liberals attack someone for the opposite is true.DanJR • 2 years ago ,
The point of the Wikileaks is that "proof" is easily manufactured.seanster5977 • 2 years ago ,
And now you know that the CIA (via Obama's orders or tacit approval) was the one that created the ruse of Trump emailing a Russian bank as a pretext to persuade FISA judges to sign off on the warrants to keep surveillance on him and his contacts.
If I were Obama I'd be seeking the nearest airport and fly to any country offering asylum... it's good night, good riddance for him and the rest of the Deep State Globalists.LH • 2 years ago ,
Kind of funny where this started. Remember Hillary stole a server from the government secure server facility and set it up in her basement without proper security software and monitoring for hacking. Proven. And she had idiots in her staff so stupid they used passwords like "p@ssword". Proven. So any 11 year old computer expert could have hacked that server.
And she lied about the content of the messages being transferred. Top secret and classified info was lost due to her illegal actions. But Comey gave the pig a pass.
Of course it was the Obama CIA, pros like the Russians or Chinese, never leave behind "fingerprints" they are smart enough to cover their tracks. As a cyber analyst I can tell you that when you see "fingerprints or breadcrumbs" leading to a source, it's usually deceptive and intentional. Let that sink in!
[Jun 18, 2019] Crowdstrike Never Produced Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking by Ray McGovern
Jun 18, 2019
"... In other words CrowdStrike, upon which the FBI relied to conclude that Russia hacked the DNC, never completed a final report and only turned over three redacted drafts to the government. ..."
"... In Stone's motion his lawyers argued: "If the Russian state did not hack the DNC, DCCC, or [Clinton campaign chairman John] Podesta's servers, then Roger Stone was prosecuted for obstructing a congressional investigation into an unproven Russian state hacking conspiracy The issue of whether or not the DNC was hacked is central to the Defendant's defense." ..."
"... Suspicions grew as Comey started referring to CrowdStrike as the "pros that they hired." Doubts became more intense when he referred to CrowdStrike as "a high-class entity." In fact the company had a tarnished reputation for reliability and objectivity well before it was hired by the DNC. ..."
"... Dimitri Alperovitch, a CrowdStrike co-founder, is an opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin and a senior fellow at the anti-Russian Atlantic Council think tank in Washington. CrowdStrike said it determined that Russia had hacked the DNC server because it found Cyrillic letters in the metadata, as well as the name of the first Soviet intelligence chief – clues an amateur might leave. ..."
"... But the software CrowdStrike used to blame Russia for hacking the DNC server was later revealed to be so faulty it had to be rewritten . ..."
"... VIPS does not believe the June 12, 14, & 15 timing was pure coincidence. Rather, it suggests the start of a preemptive move to associate Russia with anything WikiLeaks might have been about to publish and to "show" that it came from a Russian hack. ..."
"... Why did FBI Director James Comey not simply insist on access to the DNC computers? Surely he could have gotten the appropriate authorization. In early January 2017, reacting to media reports that the FBI never asked for access, Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee there were "multiple requests at different levels" for access to the DNC servers. "Ultimately what was agreed to is the private company would share with us what they saw," he said. Comey described CrowdStrike as a "highly respected" cybersecurity company. ..."
"... More telling was earlier questioning by House Intelligence Committee member, Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), who had been a CIA officer for a decade. On March 20, 2017 while he was still FBI director, Comey evidenced some considerable discomfort as he tried to explain to the committee why the FBI did not insist on getting physical access to the DNC computers and do its own forensics: ..."
"... On March 31, 2017 WikiLeaks released the most damaging disclosure up to that point from what it called "Vault 7" – a treasure trove of CIA cybertools leaked from CIA files. This disclosure featured the tool "Marble Framework," which enabled the CIA to hack into computers, disguise who hacked in, and falsely attribute the hack to someone else by leaving so-called telltale signs – like Cyrillic, for example. ..."
"... The CIA documents also showed that the "Marble" tool had been employed in 2016. ..."
"... As Russia-gate transmogrifies into Deep State-gate, the DOJ is launching a probe into the origins of Russia-gate and the intelligence agencies alleged role in it. It remains to be seen whether US Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who is leading the probe, will interview Assange, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who did not. ..."
Jun 18, 2019 | original.antiwar.com
The revelation came in a court filing by the government in the pretrial phase of Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative who had an unofficial role in the campaign of candidate Donald Trump. Stone has been charged with misleading Congress, obstructing justice and intimidating a witness.
The filing was in response to a motion by Stone's lawyers asking for "unredacted reports" from CrowdStrike in an effort to get the government to prove that Russia hacked the DNC server. "The government does not possess the information the defendant seeks," the filing says.
In his motion, Stone's lawyers said he had only been given three redacted drafts. In a startling footnote in the government's response, the DOJ admits the drafts are all that exist. "Although the reports produced to the defendant are marked 'draft,' counsel for the DNC and DCCC informed the government that they are the last version of the report produced," the footnote says.
In other words CrowdStrike, upon which the FBI relied to conclude that Russia hacked the DNC, never completed a final report and only turned over three redacted drafts to the government.
These drafts were "voluntarily" given to the FBI by DNC lawyers, the filing says. "No redacted information concerned the attribution of the attack to Russian actors," the filing quotes DNC lawyers as saying.
In Stone's motion his lawyers argued: "If the Russian state did not hack the DNC, DCCC, or [Clinton campaign chairman John] Podesta's servers, then Roger Stone was prosecuted for obstructing a congressional investigation into an unproven Russian state hacking conspiracy The issue of whether or not the DNC was hacked is central to the Defendant's defense."
The DOJ responded: "The government does not need to prove at the defendant's trial that the Russians hacked the DNC in order to prove the defendant made false statements, tampered with a witness, and obstructed justice into a congressional investigation regarding election interference."
Thousands of emails from the DNC server were published by WikiLeaks in July 2016 revealing that the DNC interfered in the Democratic primary process to favor former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over Senator Bernie Sanders for the party's presidential nomination. The U.S. indicted 12 Russian military intelligence agents in 2018 for allegedly hacking the DNC server and giving the emails to WikiLeaks.
Comey Can't Say Why
At a time of high tension in the 2016 presidential campaign, when the late Sen. John McCain and others were calling Russian "hacking" an "act of war," the FBI settled for three redacted "draft reports" from CrowdStrike rather than investigate the alleged hacking itself, the court document shows.
Then FBI Director James Comey admitted in congressional testimony that he chose not to take control of the DNC's "hacked" computers, and did not dispatch FBI computer experts to inspect them, but has had trouble explaining why.
In his testimony, he conceded that "best practices" would have dictated that forensic experts gain physical access to the computers. Nevertheless, the FBI decided to rely on forensics performed by a firm being paid for by the DNC.
Suspicions grew as Comey started referring to CrowdStrike as the "pros that they hired." Doubts became more intense when he referred to CrowdStrike as "a high-class entity." In fact the company had a tarnished reputation for reliability and objectivity well before it was hired by the DNC.
Dimitri Alperovitch, a CrowdStrike co-founder, is an opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin and a senior fellow at the anti-Russian Atlantic Council think tank in Washington. CrowdStrike said it determined that Russia had hacked the DNC server because it found Cyrillic letters in the metadata, as well as the name of the first Soviet intelligence chief – clues an amateur might leave.
But the software CrowdStrike used to blame Russia for hacking the DNC server was later revealed to be so faulty it had to be rewritten .
CrowdStrike's Early Role
In a Memorandum for the President on July 24, 2017, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity referred prominently to this instructive time sequence:
- June 12, 2016: Julian Assange announces WikiLeaks is about to publish 'emails related to Hillary Clinton.'
- June 14, 2016: DNC contractor CrowdStrike, (with a dubious professional record and multiple conflicts of interest) announces that malware has been found on the DNC server and claims there is evidence it was injected by Russians.
- June 15, 2016: 'Guccifer 2.0' affirms the DNC statement; claims responsibility for the 'hack;' claims to be a WikiLeaks source; and posts a document that the forensics show was synthetically tainted with 'Russian fingerprints.'
VIPS does not believe the June 12, 14, & 15 timing was pure coincidence. Rather, it suggests the start of a preemptive move to associate Russia with anything WikiLeaks might have been about to publish and to "show" that it came from a Russian hack.
Bill Binney, a former NSA technical director and a VIPs member, filed an affidavit in Stone's case. Binney said: "WikiLeaks did not receive stolen data from the Russian government. Intrinsic metadata in the publicly available files on WikiLeaks demonstrates that the files acquired by WikiLeaks were delivered in a medium such as a thumb drive."
Preferring CrowdStrike; ' Splaining to Congress
Why did FBI Director James Comey not simply insist on access to the DNC computers? Surely he could have gotten the appropriate authorization. In early January 2017, reacting to media reports that the FBI never asked for access, Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee there were "multiple requests at different levels" for access to the DNC servers. "Ultimately what was agreed to is the private company would share with us what they saw," he said. Comey described CrowdStrike as a "highly respected" cybersecurity company.
Asked by committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) whether direct access to the servers and devices would have helped the FBI in their investigation, Comey said it would have. "Our forensics folks would always prefer to get access to the original device or server that's involved, so it's the best evidence," he said.
Five months later, after Comey had been fired, Burr gave him a Mulligan in the form of a few kid-gloves, clearly well-rehearsed, questions:
BURR: And the FBI, in this case, unlike other cases that you might investigate – did you ever have access to the actual hardware that was hacked? Or did you have to rely on a third party to provide you the data that they had collected?
COMEY: In the case of the DNC, we did not have access to the devices themselves. We got relevant forensic information from a private party, a high-class entity, that had done the work. But we didn't get direct access.
BURR: But no content?
BURR: Isn't content an important part of the forensics from a counterintelligence standpoint?
COMEY: It is, although what was briefed to me by my folks – the people who were my folks at the time is that they had gotten the information from the private party that they needed to understand the intrusion by the spring of 2016.
More telling was earlier questioning by House Intelligence Committee member, Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), who had been a CIA officer for a decade. On March 20, 2017 while he was still FBI director, Comey evidenced some considerable discomfort as he tried to explain to the committee why the FBI did not insist on getting physical access to the DNC computers and do its own forensics:
HURD: So there was about a year between the FBI's first notification of some potential problems with the DNC network and then that information getting on – getting on WikiLeaks.
COMEY: Yes, sir.
HURD: when did the DNC provide access for – to the FBI for your technical folks to review what happened?
COMEY: Well we never got direct access to the machines themselves. The DNC in the spring of 2016 hired a firm that ultimately shared with us their forensics from their review of the system.
HURD: So, Director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on WikiLeaks and when – you have still been – never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were – that were hacked by the Russians.
COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which – again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this – my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.
Comey Spikes Deal With Assange
Director Comey's March 20, 2017 testimony to the House Intelligence Committee came at the same time he was scuttling months-long negotiations between Assange and lawyers representing the DOJ and CIA to grant some limited immunity for the WikiLeaks founder. In return, Assange offered to: (1) redact "some classified CIA information he might release in the future," and (2) "provide technical evidence and discussion regarding who did not engage in the DNC releases."
Investigative journalist John Solomon, quoting WikiLeaks ' intermediary with the government, broke this story, based on "interviews and a trove of internal DOJ documents turned over to Senate investigators. It would be a safe assumption that Assange was offering to prove that Russia was not WikiLeaks ' source of the DNC emails, something Assange has repeatedly said.
That, of course, would have been the last thing Comey would have wanted.
On March 31, 2017 WikiLeaks released the most damaging disclosure up to that point from what it called "Vault 7" – a treasure trove of CIA cybertools leaked from CIA files. This disclosure featured the tool "Marble Framework," which enabled the CIA to hack into computers, disguise who hacked in, and falsely attribute the hack to someone else by leaving so-called telltale signs – like Cyrillic, for example.
The CIA documents also showed that the "Marble" tool had been employed in 2016.
Two weeks later, then CIA Director Mike Pompeo branded WikiLeaks a "non-state hostile intelligence service," and the U.S. put pressure on Ecuador, which had given Assange asylum, to expel him from its London embassy. He was on April 11 when British police arrested him. On the same day he was convicted of skipping bail on a Swedish investigation that had since been dropped. Assange was sentenced to 50 weeks in London's max-security Belmarsh prison.
Comey, it seems a safe bet, still worries that Assange or one of his associates, will provide "technical evidence" enough to prove "who did not engage in the DNC releases."
What Were They Thinking?
At the March 20, 2017 House Intelligence Committee hearing, Congressman Trey Gowdy heaped effusive praise on then-FBI Director Comey, calling him "incredibly respected." At that early stage, no doubt Gowdy meant no double entendre . He might now.
As Russia-gate transmogrifies into Deep State-gate, the DOJ is launching a probe into the origins of Russia-gate and the intelligence agencies alleged role in it. It remains to be seen whether US Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who is leading the probe, will interview Assange, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who did not.
It is proving very difficult for some of my old FBI friends and others to believe that Comey and other justice, intelligence, and security officials at the very top could have played fast and loose with the Constitution and the law and lived a lie over the past few years.
"How did they ever think they could get away with it?" they ask. The answer is deceivingly simple. Comey himself has explained it in a moment of seemingly unintentional candor in his pretentious book, "A Higher Loyalty." He wrote, "I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president."
There would be no problem, of course, if Mrs. Clinton had won the election. That's what they all thought; and that probably explains their lack of care in keeping their activities off the written record and out of computers. Elementary tradecraft goes out the window with these upper-echelon, "high-class-entity" officials, when they are sure that she, and they, are going to be the inevitable winners – with promotions, not indictments in store for them.
Additional reporting by Joe Lauria
Background Reading on Deep State-Gate
- https: //www.investmentwatchblog.com/doj-admits-fbi-never-saw-crowdstrike-report-on-dnc-russian-hacking-claim/
- https: //www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/figures-fbi-doj-never-obtained-the-unredacted-crowdstrike-reports-on-russian-hack-of-dnc-server/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2019/03/13/vips-muellers-forensics-free-findings/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2019/04/16/vips-fault-mueller-probe-criticize-refusal-to-interview-assange/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2019/05/03/orwellian-cloud-hovers-over-russia-gate/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
- http: //raymcgovern.com/2017/05/17/beneath-the-corporate-mediadeep-state-campaign-to-remove-trump-and-thwart-detente-with-russia/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2019/06/13/ray-mcgovern-doj-bloodhounds-on-the-scent-of-john-brennan/
- https: //consortiumnews.com/2018/11/14/clappers-credibility-collapses/
- https: //raymcgovern.com/2019/01/06/transcript-when-clapper-was-asked-real-questions/
- http: //www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-hacking-intelligence-20170105-story.html
- http: //www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-trump-russia-phony-20170517-story.html
Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. His 27-year career as a CIA analyst includes serving as Chief of the Soviet Foreign Policy Branch and preparer/briefer of the President's Daily Brief. He is co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS). This originally appeared at Consortium News .Author: Ray McGovern
Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, the publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. In the Sixties he served as an infantry/intelligence officer and then became a CIA analyst for the next 27 years. He is on the Steering Group of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS). View all posts by Ray McGovern
[Jun 16, 2019] US Govt's Entire Russia-DNC Hacking Narrative Based On Redacted Draft Of Crowdstrike Report
Jun 16, 2019 | www.zerohedge.com
It's been known for some time that the US Government based its conclusion that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) on a report by cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike, which the DNC paid over a million dollars to conduct forensic analysis and other work on servers they refused to hand over to the FBI.
CrowdStrike's report made its way into a joint FBI/DHS report on an Russia's " Grizzly Steppe ", which concluded Russia hacked the DNC's servers. At the time, Crowdstrike's claim drew much scrutiny from cybersecurity experts according to former Breitbart reporter Lee Stranahan.
Now, thanks to a new court filing by longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone requesting the full Crowdstrike analysis, we find out that the US government was given a redacted version of the report marked "Draft, " as reported by the Conservative Treehouse .
What makes the whole thing even more hokey is a footnote admitting that "counsel for the DNC and DCCC informed the government that they are the last version of the report produced. "
So to be clear - the entire narrative that Russia hacked the DNC is based on a redacted draft of a report which Crowdstrike appears not to have even finalized.
And as the Conservative Treehouse notes: "This means the FBI and DOJ, and all of the downstream claims by the intelligence apparatus; including the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, all the way to the Weissmann/Mueller report and the continued claims therein; were based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party .. despite their inability to examine the server and/or actually see an unredacted technical forensic report from the investigating contractor."
The entire apparatus of the U.S. government just took their word for it
and used the claim therein as an official position .
which led to a subsequent government claim, in court, of absolute certainty that Russia hacked the DNC.
Think about that for a few minutes. - Conservative Treehouse
Meanwhile, the Crowdstrike analyst who led forensics on the DNC servers is a former FBI employee who Robert Mueller promoted while head of the agency. It should also be noted that the government of Ukraine admonished Crowdstrike for a report they later retracted and amended , claiming that Russia hacked Ukrainian military.
Sign in to comment filter_list Viewing Options arrow_drop_down
- All Comments 219
General Titus , 10 seconds ago link4medicinalpurposesonly , 17 seconds ago link
Remember when Fugly Debbie " I Know Nothing" Sgt Shultz Washerwoman threatened that Chief of Police?Helg Saracen , 1 minute ago link
Amazing how the Dems are able to commit cyber spying yet Hillary and Lois Lerner lose all of their emails including back upsCatullus , 5 minutes ago link
Oy wey! Do not make my **** laugh (I myself have long been unable to laugh from all this circus). Guys - not tired yet?
:)brokebackbuck , 23 seconds ago link
Remember that one time Hillary Clinton said on national television during a presidential debate that Russia needed to be held accountable for this? That 17 intelligence agreed they did it. And that we should take action to provoke a nuclear power. On TV.
All because we got to see how corrupt the DNC nomination process is.Mike Rotsch , 8 minutes ago link
its a very simple scheme. its what any child would do hide that they cheated and get out of trouble:
1) stop trumpo
2) fabricate the foreign meddling narrative to implicate trump as LONG as possible, so long it makes people sick to hear foreign meddling, even though it was the DNC that actually paid british people to fabricate compromat.
3) blame russia for everythingpHObuk0wrEHob71Suwr2 , 10 minutes ago link
Anyone remember that very brief news story about a California Senator returning from London with "bombshell" information that he had to get to the POTUS immediately? I waited to see if anything would ever come of that. Instead . . .
. . . scrubbed from the internet.MrBoompi , 12 minutes ago link
https://twitter.com/JakeWharton/status/1092425961361022976yerfej , 13 minutes ago link
If it says Factual Background, it must be true. We are dealing with super trustworthy folks here, remember. How many more "factual reports" will we see that don't mention Seth Rich? The murderers are still running free.RussianSniper , 13 minutes ago link
The bureaucracy owns the media, courts, and academia so naturally they can shape the law to meet their personal needs. The average taxpayer is just a tool to allow the bureaucrats to consolidate and maintain their ownership of everyone and everything.lisa.roy39 , 14 minutes ago link
Trump enjoys drama and treats this entire treasonous coup as a television drama.
The issue is that ordinary American citizens are sick and tired of the powerful and wealthy having two sets of rules, theirs and those for everyone else.
I stopped watching television except for local sports and NHL.
I rarely look at ZH anymore.
Never watch Fox anymore
Would not consider any paper
My point is that the people who once were concerned, are losing interest.
Those who treat politics as religion will continue to treat those who disagree as criminals and cast offs.
What used to be a great country that a availed opportunity to all who tried, is now a kleptocracy and a club for leftist religious fanatics.
Bricker , 18 minutes ago link
𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟑𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 $𝟏𝟐𝟕𝟏𝟐 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤.....
click this link════►►► http://www.todaysfox.comglenlloyd , 6 minutes ago link
#Resist will guarantee Trumps re-election, unless the 15 states who are going to use their pact to send their votes towards popular vote.
The United States of America is turning into a shithole Banana Republic with the ******* democrats.
This should be headline news on conservative stations, not including the new liberal news station, Fox News.The Carbonator , 3 minutes ago link
I don't think states can arbitrarily decide to ignore the electoral college if they want to. Something tells me federal law governs national elections and they can whine and cry and act like triggered embiciles all they want but it doesn't change the law.Pussy Biscuit , 19 minutes ago link
It would end up going to SCOTUS. Lets hope that Trump gets the honor of replacing that treasonous bitch with a real constitutional judge. Lets keep hope alive!scaleindependent , 21 minutes ago link
That disgusting *** should be liquidated.
freedommusic , 21 minutes ago link
Whatever we blame Russia for doing, we are in fact doing.
For example, we blame them for hacking our electrical grid. No proof was given, yet this morning we have evidence we have been messing and hacking Russia's electrical grid.
We blame them for interfering in our elections, when in fact we have been interfering in the world's elections and sovereign governments.
The ultimate hypocrites.hooligan2009 , 14 minutes ago link
DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Agent Smith, you testified that the Russians hacked the DNC computers, is that correct?
FBI AGENT JOHN SMITH: That is correct.
DEF ATT: Upon what information did you base your testimony?
AGENT: Information found in reports analyzing the breach of the computers.
DEF ATT: So, the FBI prepared these reports?
AGENT: (cough) . (shift in seat) No, a cyber security contractor with the FBI.
DEF ATT: Pardon me, why would a contractor be preparing these reports? Do these contractors run the FBI laboratories where the server was examined?
DEF ATT: No? No what? These contractors don't run the FBI Laboratries?
AGENT: No. The laboratories are staffed by FBI personnel.
DEF ATT: Well I don't understand. Why would contractors be writing reports about computers that are forensically examined in FBI laboratories?
AGENT: Well, the servers were not examined in the FBI laboratory.
DEF ATT: Oh, so the FBI examined the servers on site to determine who had hacked them and what was taken?
AGENT: Uh .. no.
DEF ATT: They didn't examine them on site?
DEF ATT: Well, where did they examine them?
AGENT: Well, uh .. the FBI did not examine them.
DEF ATT: What?
AGENT: The FBI did not directly examine the servers.
DEF ATT: Agent Smith, the FBI has presented to the Grand Jury and to this court and SWORN AS FACT that the Russians hacked the DNC computers. You are basing your SWORN testimony on a report given to you by a contractor, while the FBI has NEVER actually examined the computer hardware?
AGENT: That is correct.
DEF ATT: Agent Smith, who prepared the analysis reports that the FBI relied on to give this sworn testimony?
AGENT: Crowdstrike, Inc.
DEF ATT: So, which Crowdstrike employee gave you the report?
AGENT: We didn't receive the report directly from Crowdstrike.
DEF ATT: What?
AGENT: We did not receive the report directly from Crowdstrike.
DEF ATT: Well, where did you find this report?
AGENT: It was given to us by the people who hired Crowdstrike to examine and secure their computer network and hardware.
DEF ATT: Oh, so the report was given to you by the technical employees for the company that hired Crowdstrike to examine their servers?
DEF ATT: Well, who gave you the report?
AGENT: Legal counsel for the company that hired Crowdstrike.
DEF ATT: Why would legal counsel be the ones giving you the report?
AGENT: I don't know.
DEF ATT: Well, what company hired Crowdstrike?
AGENT: The Democratic National Committee.
DEF ATT: Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You are giving SWORN testimony to this court that Russia hacked the servers of the Democratic National Committee. And you are basing that testimony on a report given to you by the LAWYERS for the Democratic National Committee. And you, the FBI, never actually saw or examined the computer servers?
AGENT: That is correct.
DEF ATT: Well, can you provide a copy of the technical report produced by Crowdstrike for the Democratic National Committee?
AGENT: No, I cannot.
DEF ATT: Well, can you go back to your office and get a copy of the report?
DEF ATT: Why? Are you locked out of your office?
DEF ATT: I don't understand. Why can you not provide a copy of this report?
AGENT: Because I do not have a copy of the report.
DEF ATT: Did you lose it?
DEF ATT: Why do you not have a copy of the report?
AGENT: Because we were never given a final copy of the report.
DEF ATT: Agent Smith, if you didn't get a copy of the report, upon what information are you basing your testimony?
AGENT: On a draft copy of the report.
DEF ATT: A draft copy?
DEF ATT: Was a final report ever delivered to the FBI?
DEF ATT: Agent Smith, did you get to read the entire report?
DEF ATT: Why not?
AGENT: Because large portions were redacted.
DEF ATT: Agent Smith, let me get this straight. The FBI is claiming that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. But the FBI never actually saw the computer hardware, nor examined it? Is that correct?
AGENT: That is correct.
DEF ATT: And the FBI never actually examined the log files or computer email or any aspect of the data from the servers? Is that correct?
AGENT: That is correct.
DEF ATT: And you are basing your testimony on the word of Counsel for the Democratic National Committee, the people who provided you with a REDACTED copy of a DRAFT report, not on the actual technical personnel who supposedly examined the servers?
AGENT: That is correct.
DEF ATT: Your honor, I have a few motions I would like to make at this time.
PRESIDING JUDGE: I'm sure you do, Counselor. (as he turns toward the prosecutors) And I feel like I am in a mood to grant them.
( source )GALLGE , 1 minute ago link
Brilliant! that sums it up nicely. of course, if the servers were not hacked and were instead "thumbnailed" that leads to a whole pile of other questions (including asking wiileaks for their source and about the murder of seth rich).Thebighouse , 22 minutes ago link
There's no way to sweep it under the official rug at this point. Even kicking off WWIII as a distraction will flop.DEDA CVETKO , 23 minutes ago link
Lying demon-rats........liars liars liars.........just like cnn, and their affiliates...nbc, cbs abc msnbc...........all weaponized propaganda outlets........should lose fcc licenses and HANG THEIR LYING COLLUDING ANCHORS....hang 'em high........liarshooligan2009 , 11 minutes ago link
As the ring of known Russiagate conspirators gets narrower and narrower, this anti-russian (which also happens to be anti-american and anti-world) clique's collective characteristics and traits are getting easier and easier to discern and quantify because their contours - previously carefully concealed by multiple layers of opaque veils and drapes - are now fully visible.
These people are all (A) privileged elites and dynastic social castes (B) share, more or less, the same social and divine cosmology (no, not Buddhist) (C) do not recognize ethics and morals as having any meaning or significance except on a purely nominal and declarative level, which - of course - applies to others, but not to themselves (D) firmly believe in survival of the fittest, law of the jungle and might-makes-right (E) are all members of the secret frats (F) performed important state functions and aspire to perform some more because, after all, greed is good and so is unlimited ambition (they also seem to enjoy very much their hard-earned social status and prominence) (G) belong to the same "liberal interventionist" war club (H) believe in Keynesian economics, but - absurdly, and in the same breath - in Ayn Rand's right-wing ideological nonsense, depending on what suits them the best at any given moment, (I) typically have background in banking or finance, corporate management or government lobbying (J) prefer to remain anonymous at any cost (K) have a very fluid and elastic perception of human sexuality and libidinal urges (L) Own Panama-or Cayman Islands- chartered tax havens (M) do not mingle with the non-elites or unwashed masses (N) firmly believe in their divine chosenness and messianic role (O) show pronounced, sustained propensity to Groupthink and consistent absence of any creative and constructive thought; (P) are always "centrists", "middle of the road" and "bipartisan" and never tend to stick out in any social milieu, preferring instead to dictate from the opaque deep end, (Q) maintain extremely high fake media visibility (R) do not believe in forgiveness, penitence or remorse - only in never-ending, bloody revenge.
This profile of humans cannot be properly socialized or resocialized, because the social ethos that created them made amply sure that they cannot be adjusted, bettered, improved or otherwise socially tweaked at any point in their lives: in essence, their characters and personalities are cast in stone, cemented unto all eternity and permanently immutable.. The best that we, the normal people, can do is kindly and gently quarantine them to a place where they can't inflict any significant damage and prevent them from rising to the top, which may turn out to be very different because they control (and have every intention of controlling in the future) every road that leads to the top.
Amy G. Dala , 23 minutes ago link
well put sir/madam/it!!!charliebrown , 24 minutes ago link
So, the FBI "asked" the DNC for the servers, and the DNC said they never heard from the FBI.
Guess James Comey musta got Seth Rich on the line.ATM , 22 minutes ago link
Treason including a coup against democracyGovernment needs you to pay taxes , 24 minutes ago link
against the Republic.
Democracy is pure evil.DirtySanchez , 26 minutes ago link
Rule of law in Murrika is kaput.Thebighouse , 20 minutes ago link
The entirety of the USA government, including the intel agencies, the judiciary, state dept, justice dept, congress, and the growing bureaucracy has been hijacked by a treacherous tribe of people, intent on destroying the nation from within.
Kill the tyrants before they kill you!ACMeCorporations , 27 minutes ago link
Punish the tyrants and look at that well organized community...........if you don't think leggo-obummer didn't have a huge hand in this, you are very mis-informed.hooligan2009 , 26 minutes ago link
Perkins Coie, Perkins Coie, Perkins Coie. Follow the money. Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike. Raid them like Michael Cohen was raided.SummerSausage , 20 minutes ago link
bang on!BIWEEE , 28 minutes ago link
Raid them like Roger Stone was raided!hooligan2009 , 25 minutes ago link
Wasserman-Schultz = Khazar!!!Black Dog 32 , 30 minutes ago link
= futt bugly mowler honkeynatxlaw , 30 minutes ago link
Crowdstrike just ipo'd this week. Cashing in. I think it was up 100% first day.Joebloinvestor , 32 minutes ago link
I'm bored, when is someone going to jail. I won't be sharing this information with blue pill normies they would not get it. Trump, you listening?hooligan2009 , 34 minutes ago link
The FBI was so "in the bag" with the DNC it is laughable.
Now you know why they wanted the Smollet investigation handed off to the FBI.
Bunch of ******* dirty corrupt cops.schroedingersrat , 32 minutes ago link
just remember that, aside from the weaponization of federal agencies for political purposes by obama, biden and clinton (which merits waterboarding in guantanamo) - there are hundreds if not thousands of INNOCENTS who have been prosecuted and GUILTY still walking the streets.
the prosecution of the innocent and the releaseof the guilty may have been going on for decades, but, but now, it should be apparet, that in true KGB style, it ballooned to extreme proportions under Obama/Biden and Clinton.
and this is what the howler moneys in the clown car want to inflict on the US in 2020. after all, it's their turn right?
honk honk.hooligan2009 , 23 minutes ago link
And it got much worse under Trump hiring all the war criminals form yesteryears back into office.Creative_Destruct , 35 minutes ago link
truth is a good way of triggering howler monkeysnovictim , 37 minutes ago link
"....based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party"
Hey, when you (the FBI, the entire executive branch) are partisan Never Trumpers and it's your party what else should we expect? After all, gotta concoct all the propaganda possible under the guise of an "objective" investigation for that "insurance policy."Amy G. Dala , 27 minutes ago link
Totally believable. The corruption is just as bad as the most pessimistic analysis has suggested.
We live in a time of universal lies and a press that supports illegal activities by treasonous elements of the US Government.
How do we turn this around without an honest Press rallying the public?Thordoom , 38 minutes ago link
Easy. Apply responsibilities that are commensurate with their constitutional right to publish. It's been three years of ******** and unsourced stories.
At a minimum, when a confidential source provides information that is demonstrated to be false, then that reporter is legally bound to identify them. Fuckers should be in jail.
Look at Assange. He publishes truth, and he's in jail. Tapper/Seltzer/et. al. are millionaire celebrities.schroedingersrat , 37 minutes ago link
Why Russians who were sanctioned by US over this hoax are not suing US and asking for huge reparations is beyond me.Thordoom , 36 minutes ago link
Most Russian sanctions are based on lies. Have a look at the Magnitsky Act :)Ruff_Roll , 18 minutes ago link
I know i follow Lee Stranahan's work about that hoax too for years.
Bill Browder blocked me on twater.pparalegal , 39 minutes ago link
Maybe they're blocked by sovereign immunity.
Another day another Hillary crowd-strikes.
[Jun 15, 2019] Why Didn't Mueller Investigate Seth Rich
Parteigenosse Mueller mission was to derail Trump. Investigation of real DNC scandal was outside of scope of this tool of the Deep State. From comments: "Mueller was brought in as the Cleaner! It is a massive cover-up for which most of those who are complicit should be behind bars! "
Mueller report was concocted with only goal: to sink Trump. Objective investigation of events was beyond the scope. Moreover it looks like Mueller investigators were instrumental in setting an entrapment for members of Trump team and as such might be criminally liable for this abuse of their status.
"... No one knows who killed Rich in Washington, D.C., on July 10, 2016. All we know is that he was found at 4:19 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood "with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back" according to the police report . Conscious and still breathing, he was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead at 5:57. ..."
"... Rich's mother, Mary, told local TV news that her son struggled with his assailants: "His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything . They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life." ..."
"... But cops said shortly after the killing that they had no immediate indication that robbery was a motive. Despite his mother's report of two shots in the back, all the local medical examiner would say is that the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the torso. According to Rich's brother, Aaron , Seth "was very aware, very talkative," when police found him lying on the pavement. Yet cops have refused to say if he described his assailant. A month later, they put out a statement that "there is no indication that Seth Rich's death is connected to his employment at the DNC," but refused to elaborate. ..."
"... all the Mueller report did was replace one conspiracy theory with another involving the Kremlin and its minions that is equally unconvincing. ..."
"... there's nothing in the Mueller report indicating that the special counselor independently reviewed the forensic evidence or questioned family members and friends. ..."
"... He certainly didn't interview Assange, the person in the best position to know who supplied the data, even though Craig Murray, the ex-British diplomat who serves as an unofficial WikiLeaks spokesman, says the WikiLeaks founder would have been "very willing to give evidence to Mueller" while holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, "which could have been done by video-link, by interview in the Embassy, or by written communication." ..."
"... This was as close as Assange could come to confirming that Rich was tied up with the leak without actually saying it. Hours later, WikiLeaks tweeted about the $20k reward. ..."
"... Four months after that, Craig Murray told the Libertarian Institute's Scott Horton: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he [Rich] was the source of the leaks. What I'm saying is that it's probably not an unfair indication to draw that WikiLeaks believe[s] that he may have been killed by someone who thought he was the source of the leaks." (Quote begins at 11:20 .) ..."
"... But if speculation refuses to die, it's for a simple reason. If the DNC email disclosure was a hack, then Rich clearly had nothing to do with it, which means his death was no more than a robbery gone awry. But if it was a leak, then – based on broad hints dropped by Assange and Murray – it looks like the story could well be more complicated. This proves nothing in and of itself. But it guarantees that questions will grow as long as the Washington police make zero progress in its investigation and the Mueller report continues to fall apart. ..."
"... And that's just what's happening. Mueller's account of how Russian intelligence supposedly supplied WikiLeaks with stolen data makes no sense because, according to the report's chronology, the transfer left WikiLeaks with just four days to review some 28,000 emails and other electronic documents to make sure that they were genuine and unaltered – a clear impossibility. ..."
"... The FBI assessment that Paul Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik "has ties to Russian intelligence" – which Mueller cites (vol. 1, p. 133) in order to justify holding Manafort in solitary confinement during the Russia-gate investigation – is similarly disintegrating amid reports that Kilimnik actually served as an important State Department intelligence source. ..."
"... "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle ..."
"... No need for arrests, extradition requests, or 17 espionage charges. A simple email phone call might just do the trick... It shows once again that Trump is a similar fascist as Hillary and the DNC! ..."
"... Why would an assassin leave him alive on the sidewalk? ..."
"... Today we've learned that the FBI didn't, inexplicably, go and grab the DNC server but also never even saw the report from Crowdstrike that was used as the basis for blaming everything on Russia. ..."
"... Of course, the FBI admitted that it never examined the DNC servers and just revealed in court that it never saw a detailed report from Crowdstrike showing that Russians hacked the server. That's why Mueller never investigated. He knew it was a lie but one the entire 3 years, Obama admin, Hillary, the DNC & corrupt cabal depend on maintaining. ..."
"... If you followed the story, the Rich family was very much doubted this was a random robbery until political operators had a long chat with them. Their stories changed and cooperation with the independent investigation ended. This neighborhood has cameras everywhere. Suddenly, none of them worked. ..."
"... Not only did the FBI never get the DNC server for forensic investigation, it turns out the FBI never even got a finalized report on "DNC hacking" from Crowdstrike. Every conclusion drawn by the various agencies within the Intelligence Community is based on a redacted copy of a draft report from Crowdstrike, and this report was never finalized from its draft form. And even the draft was never unredacted for the FBI. ..."
"... 'Why Didn't Mueller Investigate Seth Rich?' Occam's razor. Why would a paid lackey disobey direct orders by the chief architects of this Criminal Conspiracy and risk his own life in the process? It makes no sense on any level. ..."
Jun 15, 2019 | www.zerohedge.com
Authored by Daniel Lazare via ConsortiumNews.com,
The idea that the DNC email disclosures were produced by a hack - not a leak - makes less and less sense...
After bungling every last aspect of Russia-gate since the day the pseudo-scandal broke, the corporate press is now seizing on the Mueller report to shut down debate on one of the key questions still outstanding from the 2016 presidential election: the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.
No one knows who killed Rich in Washington, D.C., on July 10, 2016. All we know is that he was found at 4:19 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood "with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back" according to the police report . Conscious and still breathing, he was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead at 5:57.
[ Image deleted ]
Slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. (LinkedIn)
Police have added to the confusion by releasing information only in the tiniest dribs and drabs. Rich's mother, Mary, told local TV news that her son struggled with his assailants: "His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything . They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life."
But cops said shortly after the killing that they had no immediate indication that robbery was a motive. Despite his mother's report of two shots in the back, all the local medical examiner would say is that the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the torso. According to Rich's brother, Aaron , Seth "was very aware, very talkative," when police found him lying on the pavement. Yet cops have refused to say if he described his assailant. A month later, they put out a statement that "there is no indication that Seth Rich's death is connected to his employment at the DNC," but refused to elaborate.
The result is a scattering of disconnected facts that can be used to support just about any theory from a random killing to a political assassination. Nonetheless, Robert Mueller is dead certain that the murder had nothing to do with the emails -- just as he was dead certain in 2003 that Iraq was bristling with weapons of mass destruction " pos[ing] a clear threat to our national security .
Scene of the crime. (YouTube)Mueller's Theory About Assange 'Dissembling'
Mueller is equally positive that, merely by expressing concern that the murder may have had something to do with the release of thousands of DNC emails less than two weeks later, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was trying to protect the real source, which of course is Russia.
Here's how the Mueller report puts it:
"Beginning in the summer of 2016, Assange and WikiLeaks made a number of statements about Seth Rich, a former DNC staff member who was killed in July 2016. The statements about Rich implied falsely that he had been the source of the stolen DNC emails. On August 9, 2016, the @WikiLeaks Twitter accounted posted: 'ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.'
Likewise, on August 25, 2016, Assange was asked in an interview, 'Why are you so interested in Seth Rich's killer?' and responded, 'We're very interested in anything that might be a threat to alleged WikiLeaks sources.' The interviewer responded to Assange's statement by commenting, 'I know you don't want to reveal your source, but it certainly sounds like you're suggesting a man who leaked information to WikiLeaks was then murdered.'
Assange replied, 'If there's someone who's potentially connected to our publication, and that person has been murdered in suspicious, circumstances, it doesn't necessarily mean that the two are connected. But it is a very serious matter that type of allegation is very serious, as it's taken very seriously by us'" (vol. 1, pp. 48-49).
Mueller: Says Assange's real source was Russia. (All Your Breaking News Here via Flickr)
This is what the Mueller report calls "dissembling." The conclusion caused jubilation in corporate newsrooms where hostility to both Russia and WikiLeaks runs high. "The Seth Rich conspiracy theory needs to end now," declared Vox.com. "The special counsel's report confirmed this week that Seth Rich was not the source," said The New York Times . "The Mueller report might not end the debate over what President Donald Trump did," the Poynter Institute's Politifact added ,"but it has scuttled one conspiracy theory involving a murdered Democratic party staffer and WikiLeaks."One Conspiracy Theory for Another
But all the Mueller report did was replace one conspiracy theory with another involving the Kremlin and its minions that is equally unconvincing.
Remarkably, there's nothing in the Mueller report indicating that the special counselor independently reviewed the forensic evidence or questioned family members and friends.
He certainly didn't interview Assange, the person in the best position to know who supplied the data, even though Craig Murray, the ex-British diplomat who serves as an unofficial WikiLeaks spokesman, says the WikiLeaks founder would have been "very willing to give evidence to Mueller" while holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, "which could have been done by video-link, by interview in the Embassy, or by written communication."
Bike rack and plaque outside DNC headquarters. (Johanna745, CC0 via Wikimedia Commons)
Murray says Mueller's team made no effort to contact him either even though he has publicly stated that he met clandestinely with an associate of the leaker near the American University campus in Washington.
Why not? Because Mueller didn't want anything that might disturb his a priori assumption that Russia is the guilty party. If he had bucked the intelligence community finding – set forth in a formal assessment in January 2017 – that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign aimed at undermining Hillary Clinton's candidacy -- it would have been front-page news since an anti-Trump press had already accepted the assessment as gospel. ButMueller is far too much of an establishmentarian to do anything so reckless.
So he selected evidence in support of the official theory that "[t]he Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," as the report states on its very first page. And since Assange had consistently maintained that the data was the result of an inside leak rather than internal hack and that "[o]ur source is not the Russian government," he cherry picked evidence to show that Assange is a liar, not only about Russia but about Seth Rich.Cryptic Exchange
It's a self-serving myth that corporate media have swallowed whole because it serves their interests too. One problem in exposing it, however, is Assange's pledge – intrinsic to the WikiLeaks mission – to safeguard the identities of whistleblowers who furnish it with information. The upshot has been a good deal of beating around the bush. A month after the murder, the WikiLeaks founder appeared on a Dutch program called "Nieuwsuur" and took part in a cryptic exchange with journalist Eelco Bosch van Rosenthal:
Assange during exchange with Rosenthal. (YouTube)
Assange: Whistle blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. There's a 27-year-old – works for the DNC – who was shot in the back, murdered, just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington, so .
Rosenthal: That was just a robbery, I believe, wasn't it?
Assange: No, there's no finding, so –
Rosenthal: What are you suggesting?
Assange: I'm suggesting that our sources take risks, and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.
Rosenthal: But was he one of your sources then? I mean –
Assange: We don't comment about who our sources are.
Rosenthal: But why make the suggestion about a young guy being shot in the streets of Washington?
Assange: Because we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources, you know, face serious risks. That's why they come to us – so we can protect their anonymity.
Rosenthal: But it's quite something to suggest a murder. That's basically what you're doing.
This was as close as Assange could come to confirming that Rich was tied up with the leak without actually saying it. Hours later, WikiLeaks tweeted about the $20k reward.
Four months after that, Craig Murray told the Libertarian Institute's Scott Horton: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he [Rich] was the source of the leaks. What I'm saying is that it's probably not an unfair indication to draw that WikiLeaks believe[s] that he may have been killed by someone who thought he was the source of the leaks." (Quote begins at 11:20 .)
Thanks to such foggy rhetoric, it was all but inevitable that conspiracy theories would ignite. Two months after the killing, an ultra-conservative talk-radio host named Jack Burkman – best known for organizing a protest campaign against the Dallas Cowboys' hiring of an openly gay football player named Michael Sam – approached members of the Rich family and offered to launch an investigation in their behalf.
The family said yes, but then backed off when Burkman grandly announced that the murder was a Kremlin hit. Things turned even more bizarre a year later when Kevin Doherty, an ex-Marine whom Burkman had hired to look into the case, lured his ex-boss to a Marriott hotel in Arlington, Virgina, where he shot him twice in the buttocks and then tried to run him down with a rented SUV. Doherty received a nine-year sentence last December.
The rightwing Washington Times meanwhile reported that WikiLeaks had paid Seth and Aaron Rich an undisclosed sum, a story it was forced to retract , and Fox News named Seth as the source as well. (A sympathetic judge dismissed a lawsuit filed by the Rich family on technical grounds.) But still the speculation bubbled on, with conservative nuts blaming everyone from ex-DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to acting DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, and Bill and Hillary themselves.
All of which plays into the hands of a corporate press happy to write off any and all suspicion as a product of alt-right paranoia.
But if speculation refuses to die, it's for a simple reason. If the DNC email disclosure was a hack, then Rich clearly had nothing to do with it, which means his death was no more than a robbery gone awry. But if it was a leak, then – based on broad hints dropped by Assange and Murray – it looks like the story could well be more complicated. This proves nothing in and of itself. But it guarantees that questions will grow as long as the Washington police make zero progress in its investigation and the Mueller report continues to fall apart.
And that's just what's happening. Mueller's account of how Russian intelligence supposedly supplied WikiLeaks with stolen data makes no sense because, according to the report's chronology, the transfer left WikiLeaks with just four days to review some 28,000 emails and other electronic documents to make sure that they were genuine and unaltered – a clear impossibility. (See " The 'Guccifer 2.0' Gaps in Mueller's Full Report ," April 18.)
The FBI assessment that Paul Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik "has ties to Russian intelligence" – which Mueller cites (vol. 1, p. 133) in order to justify holding Manafort in solitary confinement during the Russia-gate investigation – is similarly disintegrating amid reports that Kilimnik actually served as an important State Department intelligence source.
So the idea of a hack makes less and less sense and an inside leak seems more and more plausible, which is why questions about the Rich case will not go away.
Bottom line: you don't have to be a loony rightist to suspect that there is more to the murder than Robert Mueller would like us to believe.
Reaper , 6 minutes ago linkCanadaGoose , 8 minutes ago link
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle
The FBI/Mueller/Comey are the Federal Key Stone Cops.
Mueller was brought in as the Cleaner! It is a massive cover-up for which most of those who are complicit should be behind bars!Kotzbomber747 , 15 minutes ago link
DaBard51 , 20 minutes ago link
Question: why is the Trump Administration still actively PERSECUTING Julian Assange?
"...Craig Murray, the ex-British diplomat who serves as an unofficial WikiLeaks spokesman, says the WikiLeaks founder would have been "very willing to give evidence to Mueller" while holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, "which could have been done by video-link, by interview in the Embassy, or by written communication."
No need for arrests, extradition requests, or 17 espionage charges. A simple email phone call might just do the trick... It shows once again that Trump is a similar fascist as Hillary and the DNC!mpcascio , 23 minutes ago link
Mueller: "The [Wikileaks] statements about Rich implied falsely that he had been the source of the stolen DNC emails."
For this assertion, what evidence did Mueller find?
When nine hundred years old you become, look this good you will not.847328_3527 , 16 minutes ago link
I'm sure the Kenyan was deep in the mix.gay troll , 23 minutes ago link
The best thing a person can do if anything happens to them is try to document it and send it to a friendly media outlet since the police and FBI may cover it up. Perhaps dump it directly on to the internet so at least some folks hear/see the truth before it all vanishes.chunga , 22 minutes ago link
Why would an assassin leave him alive on the sidewalk?fackbankz , 19 minutes ago link
Why didn't the red team make him do it, or do it themselves?
Today we've learned that the FBI didn't, inexplicably, go and grab the DNC server but also never even saw the report from Crowdstrike that was used as the basis for blaming everything on Russia.fackbankz , 20 minutes ago link
Mueller is a lifelong dirty cop and cover up artist. That's why.neidermeyer , 14 minutes ago link
The killers are most likely dead themselves.SummerSausage , 23 minutes ago link
Guatemalans or MS-13 subcontractors to the CIA who would have been killed after the job.curbjob , 32 minutes ago link
Of course, the FBI admitted that it never examined the DNC servers and just revealed in court that it never saw a detailed report from Crowdstrike showing that Russians hacked the server. That's why Mueller never investigated. He knew it was a lie but one the entire 3 years, Obama admin, Hillary, the DNC & corrupt cabal depend on maintaining.SummerSausage , 29 minutes ago link
The author quotes Seth Rich's brother to support his theory.
According to Rich's brother, Aaron , Seth "was very aware, very talkative," when police found him lying on the pavement.
... but then fails to quote his brothers press statement ?
The special counsel has now provided hard facts that demonstrate this conspiracy is false. I hope that the people who pushed, fueled, spread, ran headlines, articles, interviews, talk and opinion shows, or in any way used my family's tragedy to advance their political agendas -- despite our pleas that what they were saying was not based on any facts -- will take responsibility for the unimaginable pain they have caused us. We will continue to pursue justice for Seth's murderers, as well as those who used his murder to advance their personal or political agendas by advancing false conspiracy theories
Aaron Richcurbjob , 20 minutes ago link
If you followed the story, the Rich family was very much doubted this was a random robbery until political operators had a long chat with them. Their stories changed and cooperation with the independent investigation ended. This neighborhood has cameras everywhere. Suddenly, none of them worked.MadelynMarie , 20 minutes ago link
So you're saying the family was coerced into changing their story?pelican , 24 minutes ago link
yes, I thought the family spokesperson was from the DNCRiverDrifter , 4 minutes ago link
Where was SA Peter Strzok when he was murdered? Just wonderingnavy62802 , 28 minutes ago link
Feel like I'm reading a question from the future.....SummerSausage , 22 minutes ago link
Not only did the FBI never get the DNC server for forensic investigation, it turns out the FBI never even got a finalized report on "DNC hacking" from Crowdstrike. Every conclusion drawn by the various agencies within the Intelligence Community is based on a redacted copy of a draft report from Crowdstrike, and this report was never finalized from its draft form. And even the draft was never unredacted for the FBI.
The whole thing was a sham from the start, as many people suspected. The Mueller operation was never seeking to uncover truth; it was an impeachment investigation by any other name. Why Mueller didn't carry it over the goal line will forever remain a mystery to me.Consuelo , 25 minutes ago link
Yet that did not stop Mueller from a pre-dawn raid of Stone's house with 27 armed officers & CNN claiming he helped Wikileaks get the DNC emails from Russian hackers. It isn't stopping the corrupt cabal from prosecuting Stone & Assange for that continued lie.DudleyjouWrite , 26 minutes ago link
'Why Didn't Mueller Investigate Seth Rich?' Occam's razor. Why would a paid lackey disobey direct orders by the chief architects of this Criminal Conspiracy and risk his own life in the process? It makes no sense on any level.Freddie , 26 minutes ago link
The many 'Mueller' questions: Whitey Bulger, Cause of death: Blunt force traumajoego1 , 29 minutes ago link
Funny how we hear about all the great whistle blower-leakers in Wastergate and the wonder cub reporters aka CI$$A shills like Woodward, Bernstein and Ben Bradley who were and are CI$$A puppets. Watergate was Deepstate Rockefellers/Rothschilds taking Nixon out for tariffs and ending the gravy train Vietnam war with endless opium and heroin.
But when you have Seth Rich murdered and Wiki Leaks saying he is the guy then "democracy dies in the darkness" with the fake *** USA news media aka Operation Mockingbird Wa Post, NY Times, AP and the rest.chunga , 16 minutes ago link
The FBI never saw the forensic report on DNC computer. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/15/doj-admits-fbi-never-saw-crowdstrike-report-on-dnc-russian-hacking-claim/ They really really didn't want to know the truth.MartinG , 26 minutes ago link
The significance of that can't be overstated. The investigations that have been going on NON-STOP for three years are all fake and *everybody* in DC knows it.
page 48 of the mueller report does mention seth rich as the source of the hack. As quoted by Julian Assange and Mueller casually mentioned that it's untrue with no further investigation.
[Jun 14, 2019] Russiagate is an institutional initiative of CIA. Current DCI Gina Haspel was in London marshalling the foreign intelligence cutouts for the anti-Russian war propaganda that got repackaged for publication as Dem oppo research.
Jun 14, 2019 | consortiumnews.com
Cmon , June 13, 2019 at 17:46
Articles like this are what make Ray McGovern sound like the limited-hangout artist of the century, this era's Ellsberg.
You've got Barr, who functioned as DCI Bush's mob lip ever since Iran/Contra, who calls in Durham, renowned for CIA's CAT-illegal torture whitewash. No sane professional expects anything but a moist and well-consolidated sigmoid coil of exculpation. Ray is not nearly stupid enough to believe this is for real. Ray himself has said there are two CIAs. These guys are from the criminal one, and Ray knows it.
Russiagate is not the fever dream of lone bad apple Brennan. Russiagate is an institutional initiative of CIA. Current DCI Gina Haspel was in London marshalling the foreign intelligence cutouts for the anti-Russian war propaganda that got repackaged for publication as Dem oppo research.
Ray has brass balls. But wake me up when he goes up against the CIA DO like he went up against DoS or Israeli navy pussies.
hetro , June 13, 2019 at 20:23
Yeah but this flagrant in your face we're-going-to-fuck-with-you people (again), and now with this particular fantasy, is rapidly un-entangling for all to see (and who can resist the naked lady in the sky?):
they used their intelligence assets to frame the whole thing, starting with Brennan's fixation on the juicy Steele thing. And why? A little more on why? What's beyond their repugnance for Trump, in the money angle? Is that coming out too?
Imagery of these people in prison garb behind bars sends a shiver through me.
David Otness , June 13, 2019 at 17:36
"Our long national nightmare is finally over ?"
For those too young, that was for Nixon finally having abdicated after a quite similar in national intrigue episode, his own imperial Presidency caught up short in impeachment. The difference being here, albeit from a scenario contrived for impeachment, it is the prosecutors of a sitting President who are in the spotlight, if not the crosshairs, for having contrived the plot to impeach.
The image of a meddling foreign power, the ultimate "other" as manifested in the decades-now-long demonizing of anything Putin from the CIA -- his Slavic-Asian features, a 'thug,' 'his oligarchs,' (versus our billionaire and quite as lawless 'tycoon/plutocrats') and the ludicrous Russian 'territorial expansion ambitions' (that from the by-far world's largest country and "Pssst, you're thinking of Israel) makes this transition back into the land of approximate reality of 2019 a different kettle of fish.
Meaning the U.S./CIA's easily ginned-up exploitable Cold War 2.0 recidivism is going to be a tenacious monkey to shake from the country's collective back. It's been drilled in -- intentionally -- hard and deep. And that isolates and nullifies the Dem true-believers who won't let go of it. And they continue to show they don't want to.
They are likely the leading edge of the Biden-Believers too; stuck in an unimaginative world that craves the Obama era even as its worse (liberal-approved) elements come back to haunt with these brooding personages like Brennan and the predatory Clapper-Thing foremost. Why does that matter? Because they both committed public perjury under oath. And walked. Unscathed. What does that say about the rule of law? And what does that say about those who lionize them, all the while knowing of that perjury?
Most people in the U.S. despised Nixon in 1974, and the D and R political parties had not reached the unconscionable and corrupt nadir at which we now find them in the pig-sty they have wrought for themselves and drug us into. And despising Trump is something most find easy enough, but his defenders are in the right on this if Brennan is exposed for such infamy. "And such a beautiful fantasy Rachel Maddow had woven for us. Why did it ever have to end ?"
If Dems had been honest with themselves, had critically-thought for themselves, had not fallen for the cheapest of tricks and been lucid-enough to see they were but foils in a mass psy-op they'd be well assured of regaining the Presidency almost by default.
But, as Mark Twain rightfully observed: "It's much easer to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled."
To have observed so many 'leftish' Dems claiming-to-be-progressives lionizing the likes of Brennan, Comey, and Clapper in their televised role-playing as saviors was hard enough to take, but then we come to the specter of Mueller who kept up the act in the face of knowing he had nothing from the get-go, but did his best to obfuscate for 2 years; likely all the while knowing this was Brennan's Brains' 'love child.'
Now even as the msm/House aspersions and egging-on continue post-Mueller report, these same plotters have only further-enfurled themselves in the flag and beckon for the Dem party faithful to drench themselves in further delusions; anything but confront the fact they've been so thoroughly used and abused already by Clinton Inc and its wholly-owned DNC. Silly humans. Mendacious masochists too.
And what of the nation as it spirals ever-downward to the drain ?
Bush would tell you to go shopping.
Obama would lay one of his patented "folks" on you. And tell you to never forget how "exceptional" you really are. It's your 'participation' trophy, mah fellow Americans. You swept the Apathy and Complacency divisions! Congratulations!
Jeff B , June 13, 2019 at 17:09
What the government (Deep State) values more than the truth or global stability is faith in government. They cannot afford to have the reality of this attempted coup come to light because normal, everyday citizens will be more appalled that this could happen more than it was revealed. The investigation may reach the grass roots reality of what transpired but I doubt the public will ever know. Even the hint of a conniving, dishonest Deep State will cause ripples even the media can gloss over. (Have you seen any of the network news programs do any story on the fabrication of WMD intelligence?)
Abe , June 13, 2019 at 17:00
"John Brennan has always been a failure as an intelligence officer even as he successfully climbed the promotion ladder. He was the CIA's Chief of Station (COS) in Saudi Arabia when the Khobar Towers were bombed, killing 19 Americans, a disaster which he incorrectly blamed on the Iranians. He was deputy executive director on 9/11 and was complicit in that intelligence failure. He subsequently served as CIA chief of staff when his boss George Tenet concocted phony stories about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. He also approved of the Agency torture and rendition programs and was complicit in the destruction of Libya as well as the attempt to do the same to Syria.
"Barack Obama wanted Brennan to be his CIA Director but his record with the Agency torture and rendition programs made approval by the Senate problematical. Instead, he became the president's homeland security advisor and deputy national security advisor for counterterrorism, where he did even more damage, expanding the parameters of the death by drone operations and sitting down with the POTUS for the Tuesday morning counterterrorism sessions spent refining the kill list of American citizens.
"After Obama was re-elected in 2012, he was able to overcome objections and appoint Brennan CIA Director. Conniving as ever, Brennan then ordered the Agency to read the communications of the congressional committee then engaged in investigating CIA torture, the very program that he had been complicit in. Brennan then denied to Congress under oath that any such intramural spying had occurred, afterwards apologizing when the truth came out."
Will the Real John Brennan Please Stand Up?
By Philip Giraldi
CJ sazdad , June 13, 2019 at 16:57
They're after Kim Dot Com too as he openly admits to communicating with Seth Rich.
[Jun 14, 2019] This is Crystal Clear -- Find the Creator of the Guccifer 2.0 Hoax, and You Find the Murderer of Seth Rich by veganmark
"... Let's start with this very reasonable supposition: Guccifer 2.0 is an entity operating within US time zones who has gone out of his way to pose as a Russian hacker who was the source for the Wikileaks DNC/Podesta releases. ..."
"... villain du jour ..."
"... The subsequent mysterious death of Shawn Lucas by a weird drug cocktail might also be related. Shawn had been the process server for the class-action lawsuit against the DNC. According to Sy Hersh's FBI source, Seth indicated that he had allies who were aware of the drop box he was providing Wikileaks. It would have been necessary to eliminate these allies. Was Shawn one of these allies, and did the creator of G2.0 know this? Shawn, who was not known to be a drug user, died suddenly about a month after Seth. ..."
"... So who created G2.0? G2.0 appears to have worked in coordination with Crowdstrike. One day after Crowdstrike announced that the DNC had been hacked (with Russia the chief suspect) and that the hackers had grabbed a file of Trump Opposition Research, G2.0 makes his first public appearance, claiming to be the hacker, posting Trump Opposition Research -- and purposely leaving "Russian fingerprints" on the meta-data of his release. ..."
"... Crowdstrike was also in a position to concoct the "Russian hack" that they claimed to be investigating. Cyberanalysts have determined that two-thirds of the allegedly "Russian malware" which Crowdstrike "found" on the DNC servers had in fact been compiled subsequent to the date that Crowdstrike was brought in to investigate the "hack". In other words, there is reason to believe that Crowdstrike itself concocted this "hack" -- likely because they had been warned that Wikileaks was going to release leaked DNC emails. ..."
"... Also notable is the fact that Shawn Henry, co-founder of Crowdstrike, is a master of cyberfuckery. Prior to founding Crowdstrike, Henry served under Robert Mueller as head of FBI counterintelligence -- in which capacity he engaged in efforts to entrap and discredit Julian Assange. Indeed, others have suspected that Henry was behind G2.0, in light of the fact that G2.0's behavior was reminiscent of that of "Sabu" (Hector Monsignor), a hacker who, after secretly being arrested by the FBI during Henry's tenure there, worked under FBI direction to entrap other hackers. And the G2.0 hoax is clearly another - so far, highly successful - attempt to smear Assange. ..."
"... @The Voice In the Wilderness ..."
"... After the Popodouplous interview by Mark Steyn, there was clarity after following Russiagate since it really started before the election of 2016. The deep state actors were trying to setup some significant figure in the Trump as having ties with the Russian government. ..."
"... The irony is that we have McCarthyism once again and not one Russian is guilty of what they are being accused of. They were set up as the fall guys, and of course in the future nuclear war. ..."
Jun 14, 2019 | caucus99percent.com
Let's start with this very reasonable supposition: Guccifer 2.0 is an entity operating within US time zones who has gone out of his way to pose as a Russian hacker who was the source for the Wikileaks DNC/Podesta releases. The notion that this absurdly preening entity is a GRU hacker is idiotic.
The Mueller report's tale of how G2.0 allegedly transferred the DNC emails to Wikileaks is absurd on its face -- which is to say, Mueller is acting as an accomplice to G2.0 in his fraud.
The evident purpose of the G2.0 fraud was to detract attention from the incriminating content of the DNC/Podesta releases, by blaming those releases on Russian government hackers operating in cahoots with Julian Assange. This accomplishes 3 goals dear to the hearts of the Deep State actors behind G2.0: minimizing the damage to Hillary's campaign inflicted by the released emails; smearing the reputation of Assange, who has made an unparalleled contribution to unmasking the egregious crimes of the Western Deep State; and further defaming "the Russians", the villain du jour which our Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence-Media-Academia-Think Tank* complex needs to justify the continuing rape of American taxpayers on behalf of our grotesque overspending on military hardware and our bloated global military empire.
But what was the evident fly-in-the-ointment for this brilliantly diabolic plan? The ACTUAL source of the Wikileaks releases could have blown it sky high. And if G2.0 and the Russian hacking tale had been unmasked prior to the election, the blowback on Hillary's campaign would have been enormous. Which is why the creators of G2.0 needed to eliminate the source.
There are a number of reasons to suspect that Seth Rich was the source, or a confederate of the source:
Hints dropped by Assange;
Award for info on Seth's killer offered by Wikileaks;
Wikileaks re-tweeting essays speculating that Seth was the leaker;
Craig Murray's repeated assurances that DNC/Podesta releases resulted from leaks, not hacks;
Kim Dotcom's claim that he helped Seth with the leak;
Sy Hersh's secretly recorded phone call in which he stated that a trusted source within the FBI claims to have seen an FBI memo describing an FBI analysis of Seth's laptop -- this revealed that Seth had offered to sell DNC emails to Wikileaks, and subsequently conveyed the docs to Wikileaks via drop box;
Claims by Ed Butowsky, Larry Johnson, and Bill Binney indicating that they have sources inside the intel community verifying that Seth was the leaker -- in conjunction with brother Aaron;
Jared Beck's claim that both Seth and Shawn Lucas were planning to testify in the class-action lawsuit against the DNC -- speaks to Seth's possible motive for leaking;
Claim by Rod Wheeler that, according to a source inside the DC police, the police have been ordered to "stand down" on the Seth Rich investigation;
Frenzied reaction of Donna Brazile on learning that Wheeler was investigating the Seth Rich murder - and her overt lie regarding her whereabouts on the morning of the murder.
Some have speculated that, in line with an email by John Podesta, Seth was murdered "to make an example of him". I reject this explanation. They could have made an example by firing him and suing him. As it stands, no example was made, as the DNC claims that Russians, not Seth, were responsible for the Wikileaks DNC releases.
If the puppetmaster of G2.0 knew or believed that Seth was the leaker, Seth had to be murdered to insure success of the G2.0 hoax.
(The alternative is that G2.0 did not know that, and that Seth was beaten up and murdered in a robbery so "botched" that no valuables were taken. Yeah, right!)
The subsequent mysterious death of Shawn Lucas by a weird drug cocktail might also be related. Shawn had been the process server for the class-action lawsuit against the DNC. According to Sy Hersh's FBI source, Seth indicated that he had allies who were aware of the drop box he was providing Wikileaks. It would have been necessary to eliminate these allies. Was Shawn one of these allies, and did the creator of G2.0 know this? Shawn, who was not known to be a drug user, died suddenly about a month after Seth.
Curiously, the day after Seth died, and again the day after Shawn died, the DNC made payments of about $100K to Crowdstrike. Sheer coincidence? Maybe.
So who created G2.0? G2.0 appears to have worked in coordination with Crowdstrike. One day after Crowdstrike announced that the DNC had been hacked (with Russia the chief suspect) and that the hackers had grabbed a file of Trump Opposition Research, G2.0 makes his first public appearance, claiming to be the hacker, posting Trump Opposition Research -- and purposely leaving "Russian fingerprints" on the meta-data of his release. Unfortunately, this little dog-and-pony show turned out to be a screw-up, as it was subsequently revealed that (by the DNC itself!) that the Opposition Research document had been an attachment in Podesta's emails, and hadn't been hacked from the DNC. It is also notable that releasing Trump Opposition Research would do nothing to damage the chances of Hillary -- the alleged intent of the mythical Russian hackers. Indeed, nothing that G2.0 subsequently released was notably harmful to Hillary.
Crowdstrike was also in a position to concoct the "Russian hack" that they claimed to be investigating. Cyberanalysts have determined that two-thirds of the allegedly "Russian malware" which Crowdstrike "found" on the DNC servers had in fact been compiled subsequent to the date that Crowdstrike was brought in to investigate the "hack". In other words, there is reason to believe that Crowdstrike itself concocted this "hack" -- likely because they had been warned that Wikileaks was going to release leaked DNC emails.
It bears repeating that the latest dated DNC email which Wikileaks published was written on April 25th -- several weeks after Crowdstrike had been brought in to investigate the alleged hack. Anti-hacking programs do not stop leaks .
Also notable is the fact that Shawn Henry, co-founder of Crowdstrike, is a master of cyberfuckery. Prior to founding Crowdstrike, Henry served under Robert Mueller as head of FBI counterintelligence -- in which capacity he engaged in efforts to entrap and discredit Julian Assange. Indeed, others have suspected that Henry was behind G2.0, in light of the fact that G2.0's behavior was reminiscent of that of "Sabu" (Hector Monsignor), a hacker who, after secretly being arrested by the FBI during Henry's tenure there, worked under FBI direction to entrap other hackers. And the G2.0 hoax is clearly another - so far, highly successful - attempt to smear Assange.
Whether or not Crowdstrike concocted G2.0, we need to find out who did -- the answer should be highly pertinent to unraveling Seth's murder.
And let's bear in mind that the creator of G2.0 has also played an integral role in concocting a Second Cold War with Russia - luring an entire generation of "leftists" into hating both Russia and Wikileaks, on completely spurious grounds. The evil of that is HUGE.
*Ray McGovern's brilliant formulation.
Linda Wood on Tue, 06/11/2019 - 2:56pmI think your assertivenessThe Voice In th... on Tue, 06/11/2019 - 5:30pm
about hammering on these points is productive of narrowing in on the truth, whatever it may be. That's my awkward way of saying that you're not just on to something but that your precision, where you're hammering, is getting to the truth. I say that as a person who isn't convinced that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, but who thinks he may have been murdered because he was a potential witness in a DNC voter suppression lawsuit , which amounts to the same thing really.
The strength of your outlook for me is that you emphasize the stupidity of the G2.0 revelations, the stupidity of Russian cyber-fingerprints, the vapidity of the released Opposition Research, and the timeliness of this junk evidence. It matches in tone and stupidity the evidence used to convince the American people that Saddam gave the anthrax to Mohamed Atta in Prague. Turns out Atta was not in Prague, turns out the anthrax was not Saddam's, but ours, turns out the Vice President of the United States lied about it on camera. Doesn't matter. Once the scene of the transfer to Atta was fixed in the minds of some American people, even if just a few Americans half believed it, the narrative was written.
The other strength of your essay for me is your hammering on Seth Rich's murder as eliminating a possible contradiction of the Russia narrative. The death of his associate Lucas only adds to that possibility. Clearly Seth Rich's murder was timely and important. It could very well have been a random street crime, but why he was out on the street in the middle of the night just before the filing of a lawsuit that could have involved him and the DNC is worth asking. The problem is that the media, and as far as we can tell, our government, are not asking.
I just want to thank you again for focusing on the weak points of the narrative. Each time you do, I think you bring us closer to the truth.
Here is a good report on the false evidence generated on the anthrax attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP2G-cejYhIMurder seems to follow Her Highness around, doesn't it?Bob In Portland on Wed, 06/12/2019 - 2:30pm
up 11 users have voted.@The Voice In the Wilderness Yes, but I'd suggest it'sMrWebster on Tue, 06/11/2019 - 9:04pm
@The Voice In the Wilderness
Yes, but I'd suggest it's because she's lived a career in the Deep State. Hilz never really was a Dem. She was an undercover Republican/CIA when she started out. In 1968 she started the year as a volunteer for Clean Gene McCarthy, the "anti-Vietnam" Dem candidate who went on to endorse Ronald Reagan.
She then went to the the Republican convention in Miami, then spent that summer as an intern for House Republicans, where she wrote a speech about Vietnam for Representative Melvin Laird. Melvin Laird was Nixon's Secretary of Defense, who oversaw a lot of the bludgeoning of Southeast Asia.
So when she was anti-war with McCarthy was she really anti-war (subsequently there have been stories about how infiltrated McCarthy's '68 campaign was riddled with CIA infiltrators), or was she pro-war, writing speeches for Mel Laird? I suggest she never gave a shit about all those napalmed deplorables in Southeast Asia. It was a pose. I'd don't think that Bill was anti-war either. Like a lot of future politicians he didn't want his ass shot there.
She and Bill worked their way up the ladder among CIA-owned politicians. Ultimately, they were in place to deliver the Democratic Party to the Agency.
[comment:body]The unwilling patsy are the Russians
After the Popodouplous interview by Mark Steyn, there was clarity after following Russiagate since it really started before the election of 2016. The deep state actors were trying to setup some significant figure in the Trump as having ties with the Russian government.
This include Flynn, the meeting at Trump Towers, and Popodouplos. So many details now fall in place like the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya meeting with Fusion after the Trump Tower meeting. Say what?
Or just bullshit like US intelligence found out GRU agents were doing the hacking because some GRU master computer jock forgot to login into his VPN. G2 does seem to be an invention.
The irony is that we have McCarthyism once again and not one Russian is guilty of what they are being accused of. They were set up as the fall guys, and of course in the future nuclear war.
As for Seth Rich all I can speculate is that he was involved somehow. And if his murder was not random, he was about to blow apart the entire conspiracy to such a level, action had to be taken against him.
[Jun 14, 2019] Corrupt "good guys," Tax Justice Network kills podcast on Browder
Jun 14, 2019 | thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com
et Al June 7, 2019 at 1:42 amI followed the 'J'accuse News' tweet in response to Barnes's mea post culpa and came across this:Mark Chapman June 7, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Corrupt "good guys," Tax Justice Network kills podcast on Browder
By Lucy Komisar
May 11, 2019
The Tax Justice Network, organized in 2003 to fight offshore tax evasion and corruption, has censored a podcast its founding director recorded when I spoke at the Offshore Alert Conference in November in London. I didn't write about this before now, because I though the TJN leaders might change their minds. But it turns out they are either cowardly or corrupt.
Browder's tentacles run far, but only as far as his backers allow him, which leads me to ask 'what would it take for them to drop him'? Browder has a shelf-life and at some point he will be surplus to requirement .That's a very sad story. You can really only take on someone like Browder when you have nothing to lose – it seems that as soon as you attract interest at an organizational level, it turns out that organization is afraid of losing its funding, and bows to the power which threatens to take it away. Note that he was not able to intimidate Nekrasov into not making his film, but he was able to browbeat theatres into not showing it.
Sooner or later it will all come crashing down for Browder. But The USA will protect him until they have something to replace the Magnitsky Act so they can continue to legally discriminate against Russia. If Browder goes down, the act he worked so hard to get on the books will be revealed as partisan bullshit, and nobody in the west wants that.
[Jun 14, 2019] Our old acquaintance Crowdstrike has gone public, and in its IPO debut, the stock surged to a market cap of over $12 Billion
"... Surprisingly, Crowdstrike's CEO – George Kurtz – does not have a background in the national intelligence services, or none that is immediately apparent. He seems to have worked mostly in private security, having gotten into it fairly early on, and is an accountant by trade; he seems to be the public face of the firm, and to be mostly involved in marketing. ..."
"... However, their president of services, Shawn Henry, is a former executive assistant director of the FBI, and I imagine its employees include quite a few former government spooks and ideologues. ..."
"... The other co-founder, though, is Dmitry Alperovitch. ..."
"... He's a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank, a direct adviser to the US Department of Defense, connected to Hillary Clinton and runs a new corporation whose startup cash came from Google. There's something even bigger than Google – corporations now seem more and more to be merging into what are essentially mini-states within the state itself – and it is called Alphabet Capital, Google's parent company. The Chairman of Alphabet Capital is Eric Schmidt, and he was actively working for Hillary Clinton during the last election when she spectacularly failed to make the cut. ..."
"... Google, allegedly, is becoming more and more an arm of the Democratic Party in the USA. ..."
"... Wheels within wheels, and connections seen and unseen. Several security professionals and software developers have alluded to Crowdstrike's reports on international hacking as being full of shit – but the American enforcement and intelligence services seem content to outsource their cyber work more or less exclusively to Crowdstrike. And the results of its IPO suggest high confidence on the part of investors that it is going to become ever-more-closely allied to the US government, font of government grants and funding which can be hard to trace. ..."
"... For what it's worth, the Crowdstrike story that Russian cyber-meddling had knocked out 80% of Ukrainian artillery systems was deemed bogus by several other sources, including the Ukrainian Army. At its most basic, artillery systems are large ballistic rifles that drop artillery shells on a predetermined position by looking the reference up on a gridded map and inputting corrections for elevation and azimuth; there is nothing computer-connected about them. Somewhere near the nearest elevated position in relation to the target there is a spotter, who notes the fall of shot and calls the corrections; "left two, up fifty", or "in line, on for range; fire for effect". The latter would be followed by a barrage on what the spotter had identified as a direct hit by the spotting rounds. ..."
Jun 14, 2019 | thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com
Mark Chapman June 12, 2019 at 10:31 amWell, well; look at that. Our old acquaintance Crowdstrike has gone public, and in its IPO debut, the stock surged to a market cap of over $12 Billion – worth nearly as much as Symantec, which has been around for nearly 40 years. Up 83% in a single day. Gee; I wonder who's buying in? I guess we can look forward to more whispering about Russian cybercrime and internet invasion in the days to come. Stealing elections, even, maybe, hmmm?Mark Chapman June 12, 2019 at 4:25 pm
Surprisingly, Crowdstrike's CEO – George Kurtz – does not have a background in the national intelligence services, or none that is immediately apparent. He seems to have worked mostly in private security, having gotten into it fairly early on, and is an accountant by trade; he seems to be the public face of the firm, and to be mostly involved in marketing.
However, their president of services, Shawn Henry, is a former executive assistant director of the FBI, and I imagine its employees include quite a few former government spooks and ideologues.
The other co-founder, though, is Dmitry Alperovitch.
He's a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank, a direct adviser to the US Department of Defense, connected to Hillary Clinton and runs a new corporation whose startup cash came from Google. There's something even bigger than Google – corporations now seem more and more to be merging into what are essentially mini-states within the state itself – and it is called Alphabet Capital, Google's parent company. The Chairman of Alphabet Capital is Eric Schmidt, and he was actively working for Hillary Clinton during the last election when she spectacularly failed to make the cut.
Google, allegedly, is becoming more and more an arm of the Democratic Party in the USA.
There is also another gap in play: The shrinking distance between Google and the Democratic Party. Former Google executive Stephanie Hannon is the Clinton campaign's chief technology officer, and a host of ex-Googlers are currently employed as high-ranking technical staff at the Obama White House. Schmidt, for his part, is one of the most powerful donors in the Democratic Party -- and his influence does not stem only from his wealth, estimated by Forbes at more than $10 billion.
Wheels within wheels, and connections seen and unseen. Several security professionals and software developers have alluded to Crowdstrike's reports on international hacking as being full of shit – but the American enforcement and intelligence services seem content to outsource their cyber work more or less exclusively to Crowdstrike. And the results of its IPO suggest high confidence on the part of investors that it is going to become ever-more-closely allied to the US government, font of government grants and funding which can be hard to trace.Here's a colorful account of Crowdstrike's exploits and their alleged track record of coming up with convenient narratives on demand.
For what it's worth, the Crowdstrike story that Russian cyber-meddling had knocked out 80% of Ukrainian artillery systems was deemed bogus by several other sources, including the Ukrainian Army. At its most basic, artillery systems are large ballistic rifles that drop artillery shells on a predetermined position by looking the reference up on a gridded map and inputting corrections for elevation and azimuth; there is nothing computer-connected about them. Somewhere near the nearest elevated position in relation to the target there is a spotter, who notes the fall of shot and calls the corrections; "left two, up fifty", or "in line, on for range; fire for effect". The latter would be followed by a barrage on what the spotter had identified as a direct hit by the spotting rounds.
Kaspersky Labs also took Crowdstrike apart,
and mention of Kaspersky reminded me the US government had used 'advice' from its security experts to determine Kaspersky products constituted a threat to US national security just like Huawei, a connection I have not seen made yet elsewhere.
Mmmm .I wonder if Crowdstrike is not being set up specifically to provide the US government with substantiation for banning technical products which have the potential to achieve dominant market share, but cannot be manipulated by Washington because they are owned by non-aligned countries?
[Jun 14, 2019] MI5 'unlawfully' handled bulk surveillance data, lawsuit reveals
Jun 14, 2019 | thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com
et Al June 11, 2019 at 8:05 amSkyNudes: MI5 'unlawfully' handled bulk surveillance data, lawsuit reveals
The security service is accused of breaking the law and documents state the "the task [of complying with it] was too large".
"The documents show extraordinary and persistent illegality in MI5's operations, apparently for many years," said civil liberties organisation Liberty, which is bringing the case.
"The existence of what MI5 itself calls 'ungoverned spaces' in which it holds and uses large volumes of private data is a serious failure of governance and oversight, especially when mass collection of data of innocent citizens is concerned."
Incompetent? No. Don't give a shit? Yes.
It won't make a blind bit of difference as the security service have broad brush surveillance powers and the 'National Security' exception behind them. At least they are not handing over that data to their terrorist sponsoring Gulf brothers Oh, hang on, can't rule anything out!
[Jun 13, 2019] A loyal servant of empire -- Crowdstrike CEO -- is well-rewarded for his role in creating Russiagate hysteria by Caitlin Johnstone
"... Never mind that to this day the DNC servers have not been examined by the FBI, nor indeed were they examined by the Special Counsel of Robert " Iraq has WMD " Mueller, preferring instead to go with the analyses of this extremely shady outfit with extensive and well-documented ties with the oligarchic leaders of the US-centralized empire. ..."
"... When the Romanian REAL Guccifer got Podesta password (password) by phishing, exposing his pizza and walnut sauce perversions, the US had him jailed. When WikiLeaks made a DNC dump, CrowdStrike concocted Guccifer 2.0, then more leaks Fancy Bear, and more leaks Cozy Bear. All these CrowdStrike fabrications used CIA Vault 7 fingerprints to frame Russia. It is time to execute our ruling demonic warlords. ..."
Jun 13, 2019 | caitlinjohnstone.com
A new article by Forbes reports that the CEO of Crowdstrike, the extremely shady cybersecurity corporation which was foundational in the construction of the official CIA/CNN Russian hacking narrative, is now a billionaire. George Kurtz ascended to the billionaire rankings on the back of soaring stocks immediately after the company went public, carried no doubt on the winds of the international fame it gained from its central protagonistic role in the most well-known hacking news story of all time.
A loyal servant of empire well-rewarded. Never mind that US government insiders like Hillary Clinton had been prepping for escalations against Russia well in advance of the 2016 elections, and that their preexisting agendas to shove a geostrategic obstacle off the world stage benefitted from the hacking narrative as much as George Kurtz did.
Never mind that Crowdstrike is tied to the NATO narrative management firm known as the Atlantic Council, which receives funding from the US government, the EU, NATO, Gulf states and powerful international oligarchs. Never mind either that Crowdstrike was financed with a whopping $100 million from Google , which has had a cozy relationship with US intelligence agencies since its very inception .
Never mind that to this day the DNC servers have not been examined by the FBI, nor indeed were they examined by the Special Counsel of Robert " Iraq has WMD " Mueller, preferring instead to go with the analyses of this extremely shady outfit with extensive and well-documented ties with the oligarchic leaders of the US-centralized empire.
Also never mind that the Crowdstrike analyst who led forensics on those DNC servers had in fact worked for and was promoted by Robert Mueller while the two were in the FBI.The CEO of the Atlantic Council-tied Crowdstrike, which formed the foundation of the official CIA/CNN Russian hacking narrative, is now a billionaire. I'm telling you, the real underlying currency of this world is narrative and the ability to control it. https://t.co/XsBCvkIDzJ -- Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) June 12, 2019As I never tire of saying, the real underlying currency in our world is not gold, nor bureaucratic fiat, nor even raw military might.
The real underlying currency of our world is narrative, and the ability to control it.
As soon as you really grok this dynamic, you start noticing it everywhere.
George Kurtz is one clear example today of narrative control's central role in the maintenance and expansion of existing power structures, as well as an illustration of how the empire is wired to reward those who advance pro-empire narratives and punish those who damage them...
... ... ...Joseph Olson / June 13, 2019When the Romanian REAL Guccifer got Podesta password (password) by phishing, exposing his pizza and walnut sauce perversions, the US had him jailed. When WikiLeaks made a DNC dump, CrowdStrike concocted Guccifer 2.0, then more leaks Fancy Bear, and more leaks Cozy Bear. All these CrowdStrike fabrications used CIA Vault 7 fingerprints to frame Russia. It is time to execute our ruling demonic warlords.
[Jun 13, 2019] DOJ Investigating CIA Role In Russiagate
"... All of these interactions reek of entrapment . Mr. Papadopoulos now says, "I believe Australian and UK intelligence were involved in an active operation to target Trump and his associates." Like Mr. Halper and Mr. Mifsud, Mr. Downer had ties to the CIA , MI6 and (surprise!) the Clintons . ..."
"... Given the deep intelligence backgrounds of these folks, it's difficult to believe that former DOJ/ FBI officials such as Peter Strzok or even James Comey and Andrew McCabe on their own devised the plan to deploy them . ..."
"... Interestingly, Haspel was the CIA's station chief in London during the Russiagate investigation - where the majority of the espionage against the Trump campaign aides took place ..."
"... One of the CIA officers Durham wants to question works at the agency's counterintelligence mission center - one potential conduit between the CIA and the FBI through which the agencies might have passed information during the Trump-Russia investigation. Another senior analyst Durham wants to talk to was involved in the CIA's assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election. ..."
Jun 13, 2019 | www.zerohedge.com
The Department of Justice will interview senior CIA personnel as part of a sweeping investigation into the origins of 'Russiagate,' according to the New York Times , citing anonymous sources briefed on the matter.
The interview plans are the latest sign the Justice Department will take a critical look at the C.I.A.'s work on Russia's election interference . Investigators want to talk with at least one senior counterintelligence official and a senior C.I.A. analyst , the people said. Both officials were involved in the agency's work on understanding the Russian campaign to sabotage the election in 2016. - New York Times
The Times notes that while the DOJ probe is not a criminal inquiry, CIA employees are nervous, according to former officials, while senior agency officials have questioned why the CIA's analytical work should be within the purview of John H. Durham - the US Attorney for Connecticut appointed by Attorney General William Barr to oversee the review.
Justice Department officials have given only broad clues about the review but did note that it is focused on the period leading up to the 2016 vote . Mr. Barr has been interested in how the C.I.A. drew its conclusions about Russia's election sabotage , particularly the judgment that Mr. Putin ordered that operatives help Mr. Trump by discrediting his opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to current and former American officials.
Mr. Barr wants to know more about the C.I.A. sources who helped inform its understanding of the details of the Russian interference campaign , an official has said. He also wants to better understand the intelligence that flowed from the C.I.A. to the F.B.I. in the summer of 2016 . - New York Times
And why should the CIA be nervous? Fox News commentator Monica Crowley laid it out in an April Op-Ed in the Washington Times :
The Obama Department of Justice and FBI targeting of two low-level Trump aides, George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, was carried out in the spring of 2016 because they wanted to spy on the Trump campaign but needed a way in. They enlisted an American academic and shadowy FBI informant named Stefan Halper to repeatedly sidle up to both Mr. Papadopoulos and Mr. Page. But complementing his work for the FBI , Mr. Halper had a side gig as an intelligence operative with longstanding ties to the CIA and British intelligence MI6 .
Another foreign professor, Joseph Mifsud , who played an important early part in targeting Papadopoulos, also had abiding ties to the CIA , MI6 and the British foreign secretary.
A third operative, Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, targeted Mr. Papadopoulos in a London bar. It was Mr. Downer's "tip" to the FBI that provided the justification for the start of Russia counterintelligence investigation, complete with fraudulently-obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.
All of these interactions reek of entrapment . Mr. Papadopoulos now says, "I believe Australian and UK intelligence were involved in an active operation to target Trump and his associates." Like Mr. Halper and Mr. Mifsud, Mr. Downer had ties to the CIA , MI6 and (surprise!) the Clintons .
Given the deep intelligence backgrounds of these folks, it's difficult to believe that former DOJ/ FBI officials such as Peter Strzok or even James Comey and Andrew McCabe on their own devised the plan to deploy them .
It should also be noted that Papadopoulos has suggested Stefan Halper's fake assistant 'Azra Turk' is CIA, not FBI as widely reported, and that what happened to him " was clearly a CIA operation. "
According to the Times , CIA director Gina Haspel has told senior officials that the agency will cooperate - up to a point, as "critical pieces of intelligence whose disclosure could jeopardize sources, reveal collection methods or disclose information provided by allies" will not be shared.
Interestingly, Haspel was the CIA's station chief in London during the Russiagate investigation - where the majority of the espionage against the Trump campaign aides took place .
The Justice Department has not submitted formal written requests to talk to the C.I.A. officers, but law enforcement officials have told intelligence officials that Mr. Durham will seek the interviews, two of the people said. Communications officers for both the C.I.A. and the Justice Department declined to comment.
The Senate Intelligence Committee has previously interviewed several of the C.I.A. officers the Justice Department is seeking to talk to, according to a person familiar with the matter. The committee found no problems with their work or the origins of the Russia inquiry. - New York Times
One of the CIA officers Durham wants to question works at the agency's counterintelligence mission center - one potential conduit between the CIA and the FBI through which the agencies might have passed information during the Trump-Russia investigation. Another senior analyst Durham wants to talk to was involved in the CIA's assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The ties between the efforts by the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. to examine Russia's election interference are broader. In the summer of 2016, the intelligence community formed a task force housed at the C.I.A. to investigate Russian interference. The group shared intelligence with F.B.I. investigators who opened the bureau's Russia inquiry in an effort to determine whether any Americans were working with the Russians on their interference during the election. - New York Times
Of note - the CIA focuses on foreign intelligence and is not supposed to investigate Americans . Instead, the agency is required to pass domestic issues which arise during investigations to the FBI.
glenlloyd , 2 hours ago linkSurftown , 3 hours ago link
Yes, we know the CIA is not supposed to investigate US citizens, but we also know that they do a lot of things they're not supposed to, and a lot of that stuff is never found out.
We also know that Obama did a lot of things he wasn't supposed to, but that never seems to alarm any of the Demonrats. Funny think how now that he's gone ACA is all of a sudden unconstitutional.
When I think of the whole Russia thing and where it started and who perpetrated it etc I just feel like how can things get so out of control?
One good thing is that we know no lie lives forever, so at some point in time it will all come out.SmilinJackAbbott , 4 hours ago link
Haspel worked for the Dept of Fabrication in London, now in charge of Dept of Coverups- w Horowitz.TheRapture , 3 hours ago link
This insubordinate bitch is disobeying a direct order from The President to fully cooperate with AG Barr & Durham including handing over sources & methods. I don't think she gets who the boss is here. Her fingerprints are all over this **** as Brennan's dirty deeds doer in London. Fire her sorry azz yesterday then investigate her.chinooky47 , 5 hours ago link
It wasn't just the Democrats. The plot was undoubtedly created and run by the CIA (likely Brennan) and FBI, with some degree of involved by the NSA, who were communicating with the DNC and Hillary. Most senior leaders of the Democratic must have known at the outset that Russia Gate was a fraud, or more accurately, false flag. Yet almost all the Dem leadership supported Russia Gate at least by giving lip service to "Russian interference in our elections."
Why? Why would the Dems be so stupid? Because they thought the intel establishment was invincible. The CIA and FBI always get what they want, and if you cross them, to quote Chuck Schumer, "they can get you back a hundred ways from Tuesday". And because the DNC, Hillary and Democratic Party leadership stand not for reform but rather the status quo, the Democrats had nothing to officer except idiotic "identity politics", which is really the only thing Hillary ever stood for. The Dems just couldn't admit to themselves or their base that voters could possible prefer a crazy corrupt bullshitter over the politically correct Hillary. The Dems had to look for exculpation-- Russia Gate served that purpose.GIG61 , 6 hours ago link
I say if the Brits where involved in this illegal spying then maybe their methods and sources should be exposed...sounds like dirty laundry anyway. This whole mess is beyond belief and it sure looks like espionage against Trump from the highest parts of our government....Treason anybody!alamac , 4 hours ago link
When the head of Veteran Intelligence Professionals For Sanity's Ray McGovern says this story has real teeth in it now I'm paying attention. https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/13/ray-mcgovern-doj-bloodhounds-on-the-scent-of-john-brennan/
He is a Green and thinks Donald Trump is the worst President we've ever had due to his environmental polices. They said the whole Russia Gate narrative was ******** from the start. They urged Trump not to pull out of the Iran deal.
I don't know, but when I see a group of people as large as this who know the way the game is played since they ran it themselves overseas for decades, they strike me as a lot more credible then John Brennan working for CNN or James Clapper appearing on "The View" with those skanky NY women on ABC and talking about spying.
For skeptics, past VIPS Memos to Presidents and the UN dating back to 2003. Staunch anti war there is something for everyone here.
https://consortiumnews.com/vips-memos/GIG61 , 3 hours ago link
VIPS also did the analysis (Binney) that showed the metadata proved that the DNC emails were leaked, not hacked, because of the transfer speeds. VIPS is a real treasure of an organization.
Thanks for that link, I had not heard of Ray's comment.fanbeav , 6 hours ago link
Yes I remember seeing that. They've torn the entire Mueller narrative to shreds with lots of other specifics. I think it's also interesting how they were having vigils for Julian Assange regularly posting them and speaking constantly about the screwing he's getting.
I see Consortium News posted this story about Seth Rich yesterday. I find the site unbiased and not everything I want to hear which is good. In my limited travels I find it good Journalism. I'm sure there is more out there.
So Pompeo was CIA head and then Haspel got appointed. Hopefully Pompeo has all of the details because Haspel is buddies with Brennan and was station chief in London where this originated!
[Jun 13, 2019] Stop Hoping That The Swamp Will Drain The Swamp
Caitlin Johnstone is probably wrong. Such internal struggle actually rarely is bloodless...
There are actually two faction of the the USA ruling elite with different views on where the USA should go next. So this "intra-elite" struggle can well lead to some casualties as Clinton faction launched the color revolution against Trump. A coup d'état, which failed. In old time she (and Mueller, Brennan and Comey) would be beheaded on the main square...
"... I don't think Caitlin's "both sides do it" argument holds water. For over TWO YEARS the propaganda arm of the DNC– the mainstream media– has been reinforcing the Deep State/Dem party lie that Trump is a tool/spy for the Russian gov't. Every day, "the walls are closing in on Trump" was their go-to line. Only NOW that the curtains are being pulled back to see the perfidious machinations of the Deep State, Dems and their handmaiden media are SOME conservatives saying a reckoning is around the corner. ..."
"... The conservatives, while maybe premature, has a lot credibility, while the Democrat had exactly ZERO. In fact, it was a treasonous attempt at a coup, engineered by heads of the FBI, DNC, DOJ, CIA, NSA and God know what other intelligence agencies. There is no equivalency as Caitlin assumes. ..."
"... Russiagate (a fabrication made of whole cloth) was an engineered diversion from the fact that Democratic Party leadership had rigged the primaries and convention to steal the nomination from Bernie and Republicans had rigged the general in key swing states to steal the election from Hillary. It worked. ..."
"... According to columnist Paul Street, it was Upton Sinclair who said that Republicans and Democrats were two wings of the same bird of prey. I can't confirm the citation, but I agree with it wholeheartedly. ..."
"... The Orange Wrestling Clown has been drowning in debt since the 1990s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSDDMi3GUo Comfortable billionaires don't sell steaks or start scam universities to keep their business afloat. This is why he sold his soul to the Khazarian mafia. Sheldon Adelson, Netanyahu have both fist so far up Trump's ass that John Bolton can shake hands with them through Trump's open mouth. ..."
Jun 13, 2019 | caitlinjohnstone.com
If you only tuned into US politics within the last couple of years this will come as a major surprise, but believe it or not there was once a time when both major parties weren't constantly claiming that imminent revelations are about to completely destroy the other party any minute now. Used to be they'd just focus on beating each other in elections and making each other look bad with smears and sex scandals; now in the age of Trump they're both always insisting that some huge, earth-shattering revelation is right around the corner that will see the leaders of the other party dragged off in chains forever.
Enthusiastic Trump supporters have been talking a lot lately about the president's decision to give Attorney General Bill Barr the authority to declassify information regarding the shady origins of the discredited Russiagate hoax, including potentially illicit means used to secure a surveillance warrant on Trump campaign staff. For days online chatter from Trump's base has been amping up for a huge, cataclysmic bombshell in the same language Russiagaters used to use back before Robert Mueller pissed in their Wheaties.
"There is information coming that will curl your hair," Congressman Mark Meadows told Sean Hannity on Fox News. "I can tell you that the reason why it is so visceral -- the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now -- is because they know, they've seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the president of the United States."
"There is some information in these transcripts that I think has the potential to be a game changer, if it's ever made public," former Republican congressman Trey Gowdy told Fox News , referring to FBI transcripts of recorded interactions with surveilled individuals.
"Sources tell me there will be bombshells [of] information," tweeted Fox News contributor Sara A Carter of the coming decassifications.
. @RepMarkMeadows Says 'Declassification is right around the corner' I certainly hope so because the American people deserve the truth – all of it. Sources tell me there will be bombshells if information. | https://t.co/0EpNJ2GZfG
-- Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) May 22, 2019
Democrats and Democrat-aligned media are responding with similarly apocalyptic language, playing right along with the same WWE script.
"While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies," griped congressman, Russiagater and flamboyant drama queen Adam Schiff, adding, "The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American."
"President Trump's order allowing Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify any intelligence that led to the Russia investigation sets up a potential confrontation with the C.I.A.," the New York Times warns .
"National security veterans fear a declassification order could trigger resignations and threaten the CIA's ability to conduct its core business -- managing secret intelligence and sources," frets Politico .
"William Barr's New Authority to Declassify Anything He Wants Is a Threat to National Security," blares a headline from Slate .
New from me: Trump's declassification order has set up a showdown between DOJ and the intelligence community that could trigger resignations and threaten the CIA's ability to conduct its core business -- managing secret intelligence and sources. https://t.co/iUFVCeWRe0
-- Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) May 25, 2019
Both sides are wrong and ridiculous. Democrats are wrong and ridiculous for claiming a tiny bit of government transparency is dangerous, and Republicans are wrong and ridiculous to claim that game-changing bombshell revelations are going to be brought to the light by these declassifications. Just like with the Mueller report and the " bigger than Watergate " Nunes memo before it, there may be some interesting revelations, but the swamp of DC corruption will march on completely uninterrupted.
Readers keep asking me to weigh in on this whole declassification controversy, but really I have no response to the whole thing apart from boredom and a slight flinch whenever I think about Adam Schiff's bug-eyed stare. There's just not much going to come of it.
This is not to suggest that the intelligence communities of the US and its allies weren't up to some extremely sleazy shenanigans in planting the seeds of the Russiagate insanity which monopolized US political attention for over two years, and it's not to suggest that those shenanigans couldn't be interpreted as crimes. Abuse of government surveillance and inflicting a malignant psyop on public consciousness are extremely egregious offenses and should indeed be punished. And, in a sane world, they would be.
But we do not live in such a world. We live in a world where partisan divides are for show only and the powerful protect each other from ever being held to account. Having the swamp of Trump's Justice Department investigate the swamp of Obama's intelligence community isn't going to lead anywhere. Swamp creature Bill "Iran-Contra coverup" Barr isn't going to be draining the swamp any more than swamp creature Robert "Saddam has WMDs" Mueller. The swamp cannot be used to drain itself.
Dems and allied pundits have been screaming for years that we must know every last detail about "Russian interference" in 2016, and have launched multiple exhaustive investigations pursuant to this. But now they scream that we MUST NOT know about CIA/FBI conduct in 2016. Very odd
-- Michael Tracey (@mtracey) May 27, 2019
It is possible that some important information will make its way to public view, like Russiagate's roots in UK intelligence , for example. But no powerful people in the US or its allied governments will suffer any meaningful consequences for any offenses exposed, and no significant changes in government policy or behavior will take place. I fully support declassifying everything Trump wants declassified (as well as the rest of the 99 percent of classified government information which is only hidden from public view out of convenience for the powerful), but the most significant thing that can possibly come of it is a slightly better-informed populace and some political damage to the Democrats in 2020.
The only people who believe these inquiries will help fix America's problems are those who believe there are aspects of the DC power structure which are not immersed in swamp. Trump supporters believe the Trump administration is virtuous, so they believe the Justice Department is preparing to hold powerful manipulators to legal accountability rather than cover for them and treat them with kid gloves. Democrats believed that a former FBI Director and George W Bush crony was going to bring the Executive Branch of the US government to its knees, because they thought that swamp monster was in some way separable from the swamp. It doesn't work that way, cupcake.
If people want to rid their government of the swamp of corruption, they're going to have to do it themselves. No political insider is going to rise to the occasion and do it for you. They can't. You can't drain the swamp when you're made of swamp, any more than you can wash yourself clean with a turd-soaked loofah.
The only upheaval that is worth buying stock in is the kind which moves from the bottom up. If you really want change, it's not going to come from the US president or any longtime government insider. It's going to come from real people looking to each other and agreeing to say that enough is enough, and use the power of their numbers to flush the corrupt power structure down the toilet where it belongs. It will mean ceasing to imbue the fake partisan divide with the power of belief, and it will mean unplugging from official authorized narratives about what's going on in the world and circulating our own narratives instead.
All political analysis which favors either the Democratic Party or the Republican Party is inherently worthless, because both parties are made of swamp and exist in service of the swamp. If you can't see that the entire system is one unified block of corruption and that ordinary people need to come together and unite against it, then you really don't understand what you're looking at.
Everyone has my unconditional permission to republish or use any part of this work (or anything else I've written) in any way they like free of charge. My work is entirely reader-supported , so if you enjoyed this piece please consider sharing it around, liking me on Facebook , following my antics on Twitter , throwing some money into my hat on Patreon or Paypal , purchasing some of my sweet merchandise , buying my new book Rogue Nation: Psychonautical Adventures With Caitlin Johnstone , or my previous book Woke: A Field Guide for Utopia Preppers . The best way to get around the internet censors and make sure you see the stuff I publish is to subscribe to the mailing list for my website , which will get you an email notification for everything I publish. For more info on who I am, where I stand, and what I'm trying to do with this platform, click here .
Lloyd / June 5, 2019"Resistance is futile" and furthermore, "You will be assimilated".Aardvark-Gnosis / May 31, 2019
The Borg-like psychic vampire Collective and its hive mind is apparently quite real.Subversive everything ? Like the Mad Hatter, From Wikipediajared / May 30, 2019
"The Hatter's riddle Edit
In the chapter "A Mad Tea Party", the Hatter asks a much-noted riddle "why is a raven like a writing desk?" When Alice gives up trying to figure out why, the Hatter admits "I haven't the slightest idea!". Carroll originally intended the riddle to be without an answer, but after many requests from readers, he and others -- including puzzle expert Sam Loyd -- suggested possible answers; in his preface to the 1896 edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland,
Inquiries have been so often addressed to me, as to whether any answer to the Hatter's riddle can be imagined, that I may as well put on record here what seems to me to be a fairly appropriate answer, "because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!" This, however, is merely an afterthought; the riddle as originally invented had no answer at all."
For all we know the Magic of Kabbalistic Zohar has formed a Golem image of The Trumpian REIGN many years in the past Now that AIPAC controls the "Bankers War Machine" "Through deception we make war" The Massod Credo Deception is the whole game! In fighting, Double speak, the latter, conjured the gods of dystopian rule by the rabbis of the Knesset , Wall Street, is owned by whom? As well, Mainstream media, etc. Maybe by not one individual, but the collective has been operating on the planet for millennia slowly through a design of martyred collective ideological sacrifice, do the fractures in the timeline of history become distorted and manipulated by this Kabbalistic magic.
If anyone mentions the latter, the knee jerk reaction keeps the truth of who runs everything silent, What then is the racist card that separates the masses into the left right dichotomy here the clusterfuck begins the "MADHATTERSINSANITY" bate the hook, fix the gear, cast out the line and real in the guppy's that bite on the bate!
The thousand pound gorilla on the back of time is looking backwards:
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head"
The best kept secret is the on right before everyone's eyes everyday, every Hour of the day!
Remember the USS COLE? swept under the rug of obsecurity, because of a fake ally in sheep's clothing.. and the ignorance of the masses that worship a god they did not create those of the tribe that no longer exist, only in a fake and false ideological sense. Believers that listen to evangelicals taught by the seminaries of structured dogma They should be called Cemeteries, where the dead bury the dead and fill the heads of the latter with zombie mentalities conjures by the rabbis of illusion The priest of confusion rule the planet!
The Trumpian dystopia has been engineered by the very royals that put the abomination of desolation in the middle east in 1948 Now, genocide is excepted by the zombie nation of false freedom and false economic means feeding that gorilla These are the magicians of money for nothing a free lunch slavery incorporated, ideological psychosis and judicial double talk, and a fake we the people document of no effect!
Yet, all are afraid to be demonized by the effects of a desolate nation of egotistical chosen ones that are a minority on planet Rothschild Fear rules the economic viability of all who challenge the real haters of the human spirit. Human spirit )0( Zombies (100)Agreed Caitlin.cutthecord / May 30, 2019
Trump should be impeached not for canoodling with Russians but for
– Failure to follow through on his promises (doing the opposite)
These guys are doing some great work:
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2019/05/30/washingtons-mighty-warriors-draft-dodgers-and-scoundrels/you're still taking the dominant narratives at their face value .jared / May 31, 2019I truly believe that Trump should be impeached. Would also like to see Bush tried as war criminal and assets seized.Dan / May 30, 2019I don't think Caitlin's "both sides do it" argument holds water. For over TWO YEARS the propaganda arm of the DNC– the mainstream media– has been reinforcing the Deep State/Dem party lie that Trump is a tool/spy for the Russian gov't. Every day, "the walls are closing in on Trump" was their go-to line. Only NOW that the curtains are being pulled back to see the perfidious machinations of the Deep State, Dems and their handmaiden media are SOME conservatives saying a reckoning is around the corner.John / June 4, 2019
The conservatives, while maybe premature, has a lot credibility, while the Democrat had exactly ZERO. In fact, it was a treasonous attempt at a coup, engineered by heads of the FBI, DNC, DOJ, CIA, NSA and God know what other intelligence agencies. There is no equivalency as Caitlin assumes.What better 'defense' against the Swamp Drainer than to propagate that he too is part of their swamp?richard le sarcophage / May 30, 2019
You can tell a lot about a person by looking at those who oppose himThe best way to get a quick idea of just how raving mad and Evil the ruling US elites are is to watch Fox News, then MSNBC (MSNBC are rather more deranged). The barking insane presstitutes howl and bay at the moon, and accuse the other side of being liars, criminals, morons, thugs etc. And, don't you know, they're both correct.John / May 30, 2019
My favourite lunacy, that both snarl, is that there was 'massive interference' by 'Russia' in the 2016 election sham. A Big Lie that Adolph H. would approve, and hypocrisy so gargantuan, coming from the greatest interferer in the affairs of other societies, ever, by orders of magnitude, that it blows the mind.Anybody who refuses to acknowledge that President DJT is being relentlessly, non-stop, 24/7 ATTACKED with HATE and FAKE NEWS is willingly BLIND / looking the other wayrichard le sarcophage / May 30, 2019
Why do you think that is?? Because he colluded with Russia? He's racist? He's sexist? He's a Nazi? He's fascist? And the MSM is just trying to inform and protect the public?
Can you name ANYONE ever, more ubiquitiously & relentlessly targeted by 'the Left,' and their comrade RINOS? Not even Hitler is so detested as DJT.
Why is that?
I have to conclude that the man is a threat – and they're desperately firing all their last ammo before they get DRAINED
He pledged to DRAIN the SWAMP.
Not knock out the MIC, Big Pharma, Chemtrails, 9/11 and JFK conspirators.
Name someone who has a chance of doing any of those
And watch what happens before the 2020 election!Trump is, indeed a monster. But his enemies are even, God Bless 'em, worse. The clear conspiracy to derail his campaign, then Presidency, with utterly fraudulent accusations of 'collusion with Russia', a plot involving the Clintons, Obama, elements of the intelligence services in the USA (led by the fascist Brennan)the UK, Italy and even our own eponymous Alexander Downer, is simply denied by the Democrazies, increasingly frantically, as Barr turns his beady eyes to their machinations. It's like watching two rabid dogs getting stuck into each other. May they rip each other to shreds.AllWars R. Bankers / May 29, 2019Aaron Russo's DVD "America, from freedom to fascism" and ingesting: Title 15 USC )[(-17 might help.cutthecord / May 29, 2019please check out George Galloway's short column and the video (RT, may 29, 2019) where Steve Bannon and Galloway are discussing the neo-liberal globalist wars for the neo-liberal New World Order, and the peoples' revolt across the borders.cutthecord / May 29, 2019alliance between the real left and the real right against the "centrist" globalist elites is the key, what the MSM have desperately been trying to prevent.Peter in Seattle / May 29, 2019Russiagate (a fabrication made of whole cloth) was an engineered diversion from the fact that Democratic Party leadership had rigged the primaries and convention to steal the nomination from Bernie and Republicans had rigged the general in key swing states to steal the election from Hillary. It worked.Aquila / May 29, 2019
Even dissident analysts (ahem) now forget to mention Russiagate's original purpose while they crow their "told ya so's." Now that Russiagate is dead, Conspire-Against-Trumpgate (an allegation I believe to be substantially true) pops up to take Russiagate's place as a diversion, but a diversion this time from a constant underlying reality: the fact that both parties are working for the plutocratic corporatocracy, lining their pockets, feeding the war machine, racing us headlong into global environmental collapse, and doing jack squat for the 99% who are doing the paying, suffering, and dying.
I hate to say it, but the war against abortion rights (as important as they are) was relaunched in earnest to serve the same diversionary end. Trust me: the Democratic Party is thrilled that abortion has been revived as a social-wedge issue. They certainly can't point to any other issues that they are substantially better on than Republicans.)
According to columnist Paul Street, it was Upton Sinclair who said that Republicans and Democrats were two wings of the same bird of prey. I can't confirm the citation, but I agree with it wholeheartedly.Yellow Vests are cheap, and available at many stores. Just saying.Aquila / May 29, 2019
-- -- -- -- -- -- -
There was a movie back after the near revolution of the 60's called Network. A guy who stumbles into being a popular 'news anchor' gets on the screen one night and starts yelling "I'm Mad as Hell and I'm not going to Take it Anymore." In the movie, people start opening their windows and shouting the same, and as others hear their neighbors, they join in. In real life, there was a revolution in Argentina that began with housewives banging pots and pans in the capital. Their Great Leader was on TV telling everyone that more austerity measures were needed, and the people who'd had enough started making noise just to drown him out.
-- -- -- -- --
Both of which show that standing up and telling the world that you are angry can be a successful start to something. I'm not saying that we need to copy the Yellow Vest idea, but choosing to go out on Saturdays and let everyone know that people are angry both in the capital and across the country is obviously having at least some impact.
-- -- -- -- –
Old lyric from Joel Strummer and The Clash. "Anger can be power, Know that you can use that!" (Working for the Clampdown). Start doing something that shows your anger, but in a peaceful and generally legal way, then see who wants to come join you. There have been successful movements that began with just a handful or even one person going out and letting others know that they are angry, mad as hell, and not going to take it anymore.Any real movement towards change will arise from the bottom and go up from there. What we see regularly for decades now is the opposite. Some member of the 1% stands up and says Follow Me! They promise Change and Hope, or otherwise stand portrayed as the member of the 1% who is an Outsider compared to the other 1%ers who they call Insiders. Then we end up with the 99% deciding to back this 1%er, and their drive for power. And of course, every single time it turns out that the 1%er is just another member of the 1% who wants a government of, by and for the 1%, and the 99%ers who followed he/she end up feeling betrayed (if they don't stay permanently deluded which many do).Robyn / May 29, 2019
A real movement for change won't look like this. A real movement for change will see people coming together. Then, once they start meeting and talking, they choose one of their own for a candidate. Such a candidate will look like one of us, will work the sort of jobs we work, will live in our neighborhoods, will complain about the higher prices at the same stores at which we shop. Such a movement can choose someone who will truly represent the movement.
This of course is the opposite of the current situation where some millionaire stands up and says Follow Me and I'll Take You to the Promised Land. We know how that story ends. Neck deep in the Big Muddy.Absolutely right that it will never come from the swamp-dwellers, there's no incentive for them to give up their privilege. But for it to come from the dispossessed, disappointed, and the disillusioned, takes two things.pulltheplug / May 29, 2019
1. all of the people kicked to the bottom of the pile have to be informed and that will never come from the MSM who are part of the swamp. So sharing the work of Caitlin and other analysts of her calibre – chain letter style – to wake up as many people as possible is something we can all do.
2. The awoken people need a rallying point or, dare I say it, a leader who speaks for them and who can get the masses behind her/him. No such person will emerge from the swamp, it will be grassroots.
Meanwhile it's really gratifying to see Caitlin mentioned more and more often on blogs and see her articles published or linked in more and more places.no, i don't expect either party to fix the system and make it good and just.pulltheplug / May 29, 2019
i just want them to exterminate each other and i do my very best to help them do so. really, i don't think i'm alone in this game.
one of the most quotable reasons why some voted for Trump was exactly that: "if we the people can't take over the system, we want to blow it up" figuratively speaking of course. Trump wasn't sent to DC to fix anything. he was sent to "blow it up". there are many ways to do so, and his way may just work, especially with a little push from all of us.now, whether Trump himself sees his own role as such is beside the point. with or without intentions, he's been doing pretty good so far. he just need some "help" from us who want it to be blown to pieces.Orlando / May 29, 2019"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."-Emma GoldmanAquila / May 29, 2019
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."-Mark TwainOn the other hand, "Not Voting" is absolutely, guaranteed to change nothing at all.Orlando / May 29, 2019Your circular reasoning is ineffective. How do you know nothing will change?pulltheplug / May 29, 2019
"Suppose they gave a war and nobody came ?"not all votings are equal. nobody had any illusion about Trump. he was a well known entity. what makes you think that you are smarter than others?????pulltheplug / May 29, 2019voting for Trump was a BDS vote, in a sense.Orlando / May 29, 2019"voting for Trump was a BDS vote, in a sense."LSJohn / May 29, 2019
lol whatever helps you sleep at night.
"They say arguing with an idiot makes two of them so, I'll just leave you alone on this one."A friend of mine who can't stand Trump said, "I'm going to vote for him because trouble is what we need, and no one could cause more."Palloy / May 29, 2019"If you really want change, It's going to come from real people looking to each other and agreeing to say that enough is enough, and use the power of their numbers to flush the corrupt power structure down the toilet where it belongs."Aquila / May 29, 2019
Don't expect Democracy to flush the Deep State down the toilet. The Deep State is the part of Government that doesn't have to stand for elections – the CIA, the FBI, National Security Agency, Homeland Security, the Pentagon, the Supreme Court, and all the Armed Forces, National Guard and Police. The heads/Chiefs/Directors are appointed by the President, but all the rest sit safe and secure in their comfortable offices with their pensions and healthcare plans. They are only interested in maintaining the status quo, ensuring that the US is unchallenged in its domination of the world.
They will need to be strung up from lampposts, because they will always want to get back into control, as it is good for the country.The story of Fidel and Che can teach us. Both were in Guatemala during a wave of freedom and glasnost there. IIRC, this was sometime around 1954. But the Guatemalan leaders let their opposition remain. Within a couple of years, the CIA and United Fruit (now Chiquita) had overthrown their democracy and put dictators back in charge. Fidel and Che obviously learned from being on the ground during in Guatemala during those times.mike k / May 29, 2019The only hopes that need to be discarded are false hopes. Real hope is a precious resource that sustains us in a search for real answers, or at least directions to pursue that have some valid reasons to believe may be fruitful.Orlando / May 29, 2019This is how Qtards, Russiagaters, and any other fool who falls for the fake wrestling of red team versus blue team lies of the empire.Orlando / May 29, 2019
The politicians of the empire engage in kayfabe on a daily basis." playing right along with the same WWE script."Ron Campbell / May 29, 2019
And how is it not obvious that the Orange Clown's role(former WWE player/ reality show actor) in all of this, is to be the heel?
In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in lucha libre) is a wrestler who portrays a villain or a "bad guy" and acts as an antagonist to the faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters. Not everything a heel wrestler does must be villainous: heels need only to be booed or jeered by the audience to be effective characters.
To gain heat (with boos and jeers from the audience), heels are often portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner by breaking rules or otherwise taking advantage of their opponents outside the bounds of the standards of the match. Others do not (or rarely) break rules, but instead exhibit unlikeable, appalling and deliberately offensive and demoralizing personality traits such as arrogance, cowardice or contempt for the audience. Many heels do both, cheating as well as behaving nastily. No matter the type of heel, the most important job is that of the antagonist role, as heels exist to provide a foil to the face wrestlers. If a given heel is cheered over the face, a promoter may opt to turn that heel to face or the other way around, or to make the wrestler do something even more despicable to encourage heel heat.
Note the Heel's latest move; Trump considers pardons for soldiers accused of war crimesI still hear the rumblings from the bank bailouts of 2008 that made the public aware that the politicians worked for the criminal bankers and not for the public!! The electorate is still rumbling but they are many miles away from any kind of revolt be it active or passive!!! One thing that always crosses my mind is that anything might happen!!!Mike Robinson / May 28, 2019The place where we disagree, Caitlin, is precisely at the place where you seem to give up all hope. You simply choose to believe that law is not really meant to be enforced and that, if you are high-enough up in some infernal food chain, you can expect to live off the fat of the nation any way that you please. I disagree.mike k / May 29, 2019
A fundamental sea-change began when Donald Trump, a well-established and comfortable real estate billionaire, decided to run for political office. (He didn't need the money.) It continued when the American people elected a President who was unlike every(!) one of his predecessors: neither a career politician nor a retired Army General. It was affirmed when a corrupt "swamp" unleashed its every power against him – fully expecting him to be swiftly driven out of town wearing feathers. It has been further affirmed when this didn't happen.
Caitlin, I very sincerely believe that future historians will write more books about Donald Trump than they wrote about Abraham Lincoln. Is it possible for us to recognize "profound moments in the very-young history of our nation" when we are living in the middle of them? Donald Trump presented the American nation – for the very first time in its history – with a truly unconventional and remarkable choice, and an unprecedented resumé, The American people knowingly seized the day. Then, the man whom they elected did likewise. Other nations around the world are taking similar bold chances – e.g. Ukraine just elected a comic who is no joke. Even the Chinese people, not too many years ago, "gathered on a certain Square "
I fully recognize that crime and corruption are deeply set within the halls of power in Washington, DC and elsewhere, but I do not share your forlorn opinion that our 21st Century is somehow pre-ordained to be just like the past. Instead, I maintain hope. Every "organized crime ring," whether it ruled a city or a county or a state or a nation, "ruled only for a time." Then, finally, the people turned against it – and prevailed.If you are putting your hope on Trump, you might step back and clean your glasses, then take a look at all the harm this man has alrea