Two Party System as Polyarchy with Inner Party (intelligence agencies) playing the role of kingmaker
Version 2.5 (Apr 25, 2019)
The USA is a single party state -- it is governed
by the Neoliberal party with two factions "soft neoliberals" (Democratic Party) and "hard neoliberals" (Republican Party). Existence
of "Pepsi" and "Coca-Cola" parties is enforced by "First after the
post rule" and is just a sophisticated variant of "divide and conquer" strategy and could have
been used by the USSR leadership instead of one party system. Intelligence agencies play important role in selection of
two candidate for Presidential elections, representing a third, "Inner Party"
||"There is one political party in this country, and that is the party of money. It has two branches, the Republicans
and the Democrats, the chief difference between which is that the Democrats are better at concealing their scorn for the average
-- Gore Vidal
“The Democrats are the foxes, and the Republicans are the wolves – and they both want to devour you.” So what does that
make Libertarians? Avian flu viruses?”
-- Leonard Pinkney
The race is no contest when you own both horses. That is why no matter which political party is in power nothing
really changes other than the packaging. The puppets who drink at the champagne fountains of the powerful do the bidding of their
masters. The people are superfluous to the process.
“The only people truly bound by campaign promises are the voters who believe them.”
The Quotable Hitchens from Alcohol to Zionism:
The Very Best of Christopher Hitchens
Due to the side an introduction was moved to the separate page Polyarchy, Authoritarianism and
Polyarchy is distinct from oligarchy in sense that while few men (the elite) still selects candidates for the office there is
national election which serve the purpose of "confirming" one of the preselected by the elite candidates (aka lesser evilism)
providing a patina of legitimacy to the elite rule. According to Wikipedia:
According to William I. Robinson,
it is a system where small group actually rules on behalf of capital, and majority’s decision making is confined to choosing
among selective number of elites within tightly controlled elective process. It is a form of consensual domination made
possible by the structural domination of the global capital which allowed concentration of political powers.
... ... ...
In a discussion of contemporary British foreign policy, Mark
Curtisstated that "Polyarchy is generally what British leaders mean when they speak of promoting 'democracy' abroad. This is
a system in which a small group actually rules and mass participation is confined to choosing leaders in elections managed by
Also, it is being promoted by the transnational elites in the South as a different form from the authoritarianism and dictatorship to
the North as a part of Democracy
argues that this is to cultivate transnational elites who will open up their countries following transnational agenda of neoliberalism where
transnational capital mobility and globalized circuits of production and distribution is established. For example, it was
promoted to Nicaragua, Chile, Haiti, the Philippines, South Africa and the former Soviet Bloc countries.
The reason that the financial oligarchy don’t want free elections is they know that if they had free election, the people
would vote for candidates pledging to confiscate their property.
I subscribe to Kantian idea of the dignity in human, the idea that everyone is entitled to survival as well as thriving beyond survival.
But does everybody is entitled to equal participation in ruling of the state ? No. Or in election of state leaders? No
But this is what direct democracy means and as such it is limited to small groups. As group became bigger intermediary arise in a
form of political parties and this is when direct democracy ends and polyarchy begins. Because mass parties are natural breeding
ground for the political elite which usurps political power on behalf of financial oligarchy. This is what the
iron law of oligarchy is about.
In modern societies the situation is even more complex. The key question here is: "Is the democracy possible if powerful and
out of control three letter agencies like CIA exist?" Probably not as "deep state" sooner or
later (usually sooner) makes surface state just an instrument for providing legitimacy of deep state rule. In a way they
are the "Inner Party" about which Orwell have written its famous dystopia
1984. This phenomenon is reflected in the term the Deep State.
President Truman probably did not fully understood what he is doing when he sighed the
National Security Act of
1947: he signed a death sentence to the form of democracy that the USA was having up to 1950th.
As part of the U.S. Cold War strategy, Truman signed the
National Security Act
of 1947 and reorganized military forces by merging the
Department of War
Department of the Navy into the National Military Establishment (later the
Department of Defense) and creating the
U.S. Air Force. The act also
created the CIA and
National Security Council.
In 1952, Truman secretly consolidated and empowered the cryptologic elements of the United States by creating the
National Security Agency
Since JFK assassination we can talk about the rule of the Deep State which is called "inverted totalitarism"
(The term introduced by late Professor Sheldon Wolin) as the form of government which become entrenched on federal
level (the related term if the "deep state"), while remnants of democracy are
delegated to state and local levels.
Growth of power of intelligence agencies inevitably makes them powerful political players. Huver at FBI and Allen Dulles at CIA
were just the beginning. Nowhere the power of three letter agencies was more clear then in 2016 Presidential elections, when by derailing Sanders FBI essentially ensure Trump win and then in
cooperation of other agencies (and first of all CIA led by Brennan)
launched a color revolution against Trump trying to depose him via
Special Prosecutor mechanism. That latter was don is cooperation with Vichy left -- Clinton wing of the Democratic party and
controlled by neoliberals MSM, who correctly viewed Trump as a threat to the classic form of the neoliberal globalization.
Does the "the first after the post" rule enforces two party system on the population ?
Another important question is "Does the "the first after the post" rule enforces two party system on the population
If yes does it explain a modified form of the Soviet one party state that exists in the USA in a form of two "Pepsi" vs. "Coca Cola" parties which serve as a spoilers for those
to the left or the right of the center, subverting and emasculating new social movements into their (currently neoliberal) stagnant
and elite oriented framework. The effect is so profound that it created the impression that "first after the post" can't be used in
any country pretending to be a democracy.
There are also additional questions:
- Is existence of military-industrial complex, and, especially, such part of MIC as huge and essentially uncontrolled
intelligence agencies compatible with democracy? Ever since the inception of the Central Intelligence Agency America has been
battling a force that exists with a written charter to undermine and undo ever single fundamental principle of representational democracy
in America and elsewhere replacing it with an ugly cold-skinned "inverted
totalitarism" covertly overseen by its CIA creators and their Wall Street and MIC sponsors.
- Does absence of limits of the term of senators subvert democracy ? If so what should be the maximum term. Is "gerontocracy"
in the US congress represents positive, or highly negative force? Is role of money in elections forces senators to serve effectively
as representatives of corporations which reside in the states, not the states themselves ?
- Is official lobbing including lobbying by organization which are clearly supported by a foreign state such as AIPAC ?
What is the actual level of influence of Israel on the US elected representatives? Trump transformation from MAGA
politician to MIGA politician represents here an interesting case lesson.
- Is "money as a free speech" principle compatible with democracy? Or does it mean "one dollar-one vote"
regime in which only the financial oligarchy dominates ordinary people and enforces political decisions that serves its
interests. Obama betrayal is a good case study here.
The fact that parties represent interests radically different from interests of their voters is not new. As George
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to
become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to
usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."
President George Washington Farewell Address | Saturday, September 17, 1796
Later the same idea was later coined as the "iron law of oligarchy". So on federal level
in the USA neither republic, not democracy exists.
We have highly militarized neoliberal empirical state with tiny remnants of participatory democracy (unless voting for the lesser evil of two preselected by the elite candidate
can be viewed as a democracy). But lesser evilism which is the essence of polyarchy is parody on democracy, not the actual democracy. In this case
elections serve just for the legimization of the preselected by the elite candidate.
The role of intelligence agencies (including their control of MSM) deserve more close scrutiny after 2016 Presidential election
(see Strzok-gate). They
launched a "color revolution" against Trump after election. Before election, they derailed Sanders by exonerating Hillary thus
enabling Trump's victory. So remnants of democracy probably still exists on local level, but not of the federal level, were the
"Inner Party" (aka the Deep State) completely dominates. Although even n local
level financial oligarchy managed to spoil the broth -- on
municipal level bankers who provide municipal loans usually fully control the politics. That's why we have so many wasteful,
hugely overprices and/or outright harmful for the people municipal projects.
In other word "democratic" elements in the neoliberal political system are just a facade for the dictatorship of financial
oligarchy, and serve just for the legitimization of its rule. Which is a pretty brutal one (The
Saker - The Unz Review, Feb 23, 2018):
But first, full disclosure: I don’t have much faith in the so-called “democratic process”. Just look at the EU and tell me: do
you really believe that the people in power represent the will and interests of the people who, supposedly, elected them? There are
exceptions, of course, Switzerland is probably one of the comparatively most democratic countries out there, but mostly what
we see is that western democracies are run by gangs of oligarchs and bureaucrats who have almost nothing in common with the people
they are supposed to represent. As for the US, for decades now every time the people voted for “A” they always got “non-A” as a result.
It is almost comical.
So here is my personal conclusion: democracies are political systems in which the real ruling elites hide behind an utterly fake
appearance of people power. Putting it differently, the “democratic process” is the device by which the real and hidden rulers of
the world (or “worldwide behind the scenes powers“, to use the expression of Ivan Il’in), legitimize their power and prevent
their overthrow. This is the same technique followed by used car dealerships when they place tens, sometimes, hundreds of US flags
on their lots before a car sale: it’s just a basic trick to induce the ‘correct’, patriotic, state of mind.
This is also the reason why there are elections every 4 years in the US: the more illegitimate and despotic any putatively “democratic”
regime is, the more often it will organize elections to, so to speak, “increase the dose” of patriotically-induced stupor in its
people and give them the illusion that the regime is legitimate, their opinion matters and all is well.
Finally, when needed, slogans such as “democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others” are used to
put to sleep those who might have doubts. In terms of real people power “democracies” are probably the least truly democratic regimes
imaginable simply because they are by far the most capable of hiding who really runs the country and where their
real centers of power are. Do I really need to add that the worst kind of “democracy” is the capitalist one? You
disagree? Then why do you think that
Mayer Amschel Rothschild allegedly declared “Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes
its laws!“? Nowhere is the concentration of capital easier to achieve than in a society which makes it possible for the real
ruling class to hide its power behind a screen of electoral farces.
As Sheldon Wolin put it, all we have under neoliberalism is
inverted totalitarism and a nationally security state with
modem equivalent of STASI level of total
surveillance instead of participative democracy. Some elements of participative democracy still remain (and
Trump victory over Hillary had shown that the control of financial oligarchy and intelligence agencies is not complete; unless
we view Trump as Trojan force for financial oligarchy, a fake opposition to establishment selected by dissident part of the
elite, like Obama was.) After all it is undeniable that Trump executed similar to Obama "bait and switch" maneuver
betraying his voters. His tax cut, the level of jingoism, and the number of neocons in his administration (Haley, Bolton.
Pompeo, Abrams) makes him undistinguishable from Bush II
The neoliberal elite firmly guards the levers of power and try to eliminate
any challenger before it represent a real political threat to the neoliberal social system. Even minor threats are mercilessly
squashed. Look at what happened to Trump after election. A classic color revolution to depose him was unleashed by
intelligence agencies, first of all by CIA (see Brennan
elections machinations ) and FBI (see
Andrew McCabe and his FIFA scandal proofed close circle of politicized "fighters with organized crime" and
There was quick coup to install the Special Prosecutor and after that Trump was essentially finished. Tax cut for the rich and
appointments of Bolton and
Pompeo (and later
Elliott Abrams, the key architect of the
Iraq War, to manage Venezuela regime change) were clear signs
of a complete betrayal of his voters. Truth be told Trump folded even before that in April 2017 (Parteigenosse
Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein in May), if we assume that his election promises were sincere (big if) and were not a
blatant attempt to con the voters (see Bait and Switch).
||Every empire is a dictatorship. No nation can be a democracy that’s either heading an empire, or a vassal-state of one.
Obviously, in order to be a vassal-state within an empire, that nation is dictated-to by the nation of which it is a colony.
The Force that is Ending Freedom – OffGuardian,
Jun 10, 2019
Another important question is "democracy for whom?". There is always a large part of society (say bottom 80% or even
90%) living under
the dictatorship (for lower 50% this is even worse -- neo-slavery as "debt slaves" or "wage slaves"), struggling to meet ends and thus excluded from the democratic
process. Moreover, most of the US population spend their life under authoritarian rule: those who are parts of the military, who
work in large corporation, or government. How they can behave in a democratic way if they are conditioned and adapted to the strict
authoritarian rule at work ?
Another large question: can a typical American understand whom he/she is voting for in the environment of pretty sophisticated
propaganda and systematic betrayal of election promises (in this respect Trump is not different from Barak Obama) as a political norm ("change we can believe in" )?
Yet another one: can the country with powerful and almost uncontrolled intelligence agencies be a democracy? And what about
running a neoliberal empire? Is this compatible with the democracy?
Every empire is a dictatorship. No nation can be a democracy that’s either heading an empire, or a vassal-state of one.
Obviously, in order to be a vassal-state within an empire, that nation is dictated-to by the nation of which it is a colony.
The Force that is Ending Freedom – OffGuardian,
Jun 10, 2019
Add to this such an important factor as brainwashed population ready to vote against their economic interests and for indefinite and costly
wars for the expansion of the global neoliberal empire led by the USA. For example, despicable warmonger, war criminal (with
destruction of Libya and Syria under the belt), staunch
neoliberal Hillary Clinton got almost half of the US voted in 2016 elections. Is not this quite sinister development ? Despite clear signs of the deep systemic crisis of
neoliberalism in the USA and closely related process of de-legitimization of neoliberal elite (look what percentage of the Americans
who trust Congress) all she wanted is to kick the neoliberal can down the road. And still almost half of the country voted for her.
Also there is no rules that the candidate can not betray all his election time promises. Any level of betrayal is OK, as parties
in reality do not control the behaviour of their leaders as long as they remain on neoliberal platform. Recent example of Clinton,
Bush II, Obama and Trump are clear demonstration of the gap between election platform and actual governance.
In case of Trump and Obama
this was a complete betrayal. In a way Trump is a Republican Obama -- a person with almost zero political experience who due to
the lack of personal political history during elections was able to pretend to be the politician similar to Franklin Delano
Roosevelt -- the betrayer of his class -- while he clearly is not. He
proved to be yet another marionette of MIC and Israel lobby. Much like Barak was marionette of CIA; just look at
"very close" and pretty
unusual relations between him and Brennan) as well as
Brannan role in color revolution against Trump
What is the level of interest of average middle class American in real information about Washington political
machinery and neoliberal social system
Poor people are automatically excluded from politics. most of their energy needs to be spend on task related to mere
survival and desperate attempt to spread their meager paycheck to the next without falling into the laps of loan sharks.
Middle class can afford attempts to analyze the political situation and personal efforts to understand the political system in
which they live. And because of that can have informed political opinion. Theoretically. In reality there also many obstacles
here. And neoliberal state put huge efforts into destructing people from analyzing the political situation in the country by
bread and circuses shows.
Another fundamental obstacle is so called The iron law of
oligarchy. Yet another, equally powerful, is the existence of the deep state.
First of all let me ask a simple question: What is the level of interest in governance of an average middle class American (lower class with McJobs most of the time is
too preoccupied with survival to be able to particulate in political activity), if they are brainwashed 24 x 7 by neoliberal
propaganda which tries to distract them from discussing and understanding any serious issue facing the USA.
Also the middle class in not uniform. There is substantial caste of Americans deeply connected with the imperial state
(servants of the empire so to speak) and they also represent a political force with interests different form the average
middle class American. There are roughly three contractors (28,626)
for every U.S. army member (9,800) in Afghanistan. On April 5, Adm. Michael Rogers, commander of the U.S. Cyber Command,
declared during a Senate hearing
that contractors made up 25 percent of his workforce (Foreign
Policy). They have their own opinion and interest in such issues as permanent war for permanent peace. And without draft
this issue does not touch too deeply ordinary middle class American, who do not need to fight and die for the empire.
The second factor is constant brainwashing be neoliberal MSM. Unless a person make a conscious effort to exclude them and
rely of alternative media he/she can't form any informed political opinion. You will almost never even her the term
"neoliberalism" in neoliberal MSM like NYT or WaPo or CNN or MSNBC. This is a taboo. But you will hear a lot about "evil
Russians" or "evil Chinese" which is a perfect distraction, a smoke screen, designed to hide the real problems facing the US society
after 40 years of dominance of neoliberalism as a social system.
My impression is that the Communist Party of the USSR made a grave mistake by not adopting "the first after the post" election system
In reality it would just legitimize the permanent Communist Party rule, as two factions of the CPSU competing for power (let's call
them "Democratic Communists" and "Republican Communists") would exclude any real challenge for the one party rule that was practiced
in the USSR even more efficiently that so called "one party" system. Which, while providing the same results, looks more undemocratic
then "first after the post" system, and thus less safe for the rule of oligarchy as it generates resentment of the population.
The "first after the post" system "by design" provides a very effective suppression of any third party, preventing any chance of
maturing such a political force. Emerging parties are cooped either under Democratic or Republic umbrella and then emasculated.
This mechanism is no less effective the Soviet one party rule, but more subtle, requires less violence and suppression of dissidents,
and more acceptable to the population. Which is all what is needed to continuation of the rule of the oligarchy. The same is true
for the parties themselves. Iron law of oligarchy was actually discovered by observing the evolution of the political party leadership.
Revolutionary situation in the USA after 2008 is connected with discreditation of neoliberal ideology
The situation when the current (neoliberal) ruling elite (or in less politically correct term financial oligarchy) experienced difficulties
with the continuation of its rule and the existing methods of suppression and indoctrination of the lower part population stop working
is called "revolutionary situation".
In 2008 the protest was squashed by electing "Trojan horse" Obama, who proved to be
the king of "bait and switch" maneuver. Some signs of the return of this situation were observable in the USA in 2016 which led to the election of
what a person who like Obama pretended essentially to be an independent candidate slightly (at least formally) opposing
the most negative effects of neoliberalism on population (anti-globalization stance, accent of creation jobs within the USA, etc) --
Who later proved to be Republican version of Obama. Not without help of "deep state" which launched unprotected
and well coordinated company of leaks and 24 x 7 negative news to discredit his personality and administration. Going as far as in a
very elegant really Machiavellian way using fake accusations ("Russiagate) appointing a special prosecutor using Obama/Hillary
supporters in the Judicial department (effectively coup d'état as special procedure is big burden which effectively paralyses any administration
and Clinton presidency had shown). And when it did not work, they tried to accuse him of being racist (using
1 Charlottesville events) or even insane person. Looks like for Trump, even if he has some intention to implement anti-neoliberal
measures -- the resistance proved to be way too strong and such intension did not last even half a year. Bombing Syria army air
field with Tomahawks was an early signal of surrender. Removing Bannon, and adding troops to Afghan war make this turn around
and betrayal of Trump voters in best Obama style virtual certainty.
It was clear that there is a widespread feeling among the majority of the US population now that the current neoliberal system of
governance, installed by victorious neoliberals after 1980, is wrong and unjust. And when the people do not wouldn't like to live under
the current system, and the ruling oligarchy can't continue to rule using the same methods and its brainwashing/propaganda does not
work anymore " a revolutionary situation, a rare moment when "the change we can believe in" becomes possible arise. Not the con that
the king of "bait and switch" maneuver Obama sold to the US lemmings in 2008 and then in 2012, but the "real" change; which can be for
the good or bad. Stability of the society also has its great value. As Chinese curse state it succinctly "May you live in interesting
In such cases, the ruling elite typically decides to unleash a foreign war and use "rally around the flag" effect to
suppress dissent and to restore the control (that's the real meaning of Samuel Johnson quote "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel").
But in this particular case the USA already is in engaged in several wars (or occupations), so the nostalgia for good time what the
USSR existed proved to be irresistible. And the pitch level of anti-Russian propaganda in 2016-2017 in neoliberal MSM (the return of
McCarthyism of neo-McCarthyism ) suggest that a
large part of the US elite decided to "waive a dead chicken" (actually it was Hillary who made Russophobia a part of her election campaign, effectively
unleashing a new neo-McCarthyism campaign in the USA). As John Kenneth
Galbraith noted “People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their
|People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their advantage.”
-- John Kenneth Galbraith
In 2016 we saw an attempt by oligarchy to rig the elections despite growing populism, at all cost. Throwing Sanders under the
bus represented exactly this maneuver. The were not stopped even by the fact that they are promoting a deeply criminal and candidate
with serious health problems ("We're an empire now, and when we act,
we create our own reality") The level of propaganda displayed in 2015-2016 election cycle by neoliberal MSM might well outdo the
levels achieved by communist propagandists in during best days of the USSR. And that happened because this time there is a slight
chance that the election are not about choosing "soft neoliberal" vs. "hard neoliberal" but "soft neoliberal" vs. (at least partially)
"paleoconservative" (or "bustard neoliberal" ;-) who during election campaign rejects the idea of neoliberal globalization and by extension
the necessity of fighting constant wars for the expansion of the US led global neoliberal empire. But later quickly recognized
that this heresy is not acceptable in the corridors of Washington deep state and can be harmful for his health ;-). The hissy fit in
neoliberal media and the emergence of certain figures from the intelligence agencies on an "avanscena" as the leaders
of "color revolution" against Trump (so called "Purple
revolution") were to be expected but caught Trump absolutely unprepared.
There is also an interesting question what kind of democracy the competition of "Democratic Neoliberals" ("soft neoliberal/closet
neocons) and "Republican Neoliberals: ("hard core" neoliberal/open neocons) in the USA demonstrates. And not only "democracy for whom"
-- it is clear that this is the democracy for the top 1% or, at best, top 20% of population. a more interesting observation is that
as Trump election has shown, neoliberals like Bolsheviks in the past are ready to go to extreme methods including coup d'état to preserve
their power, the democracy be damned.
Also interesting were the methods of indoctrination of population which were borrowed by the USA neoliberals from the Soviet experience,
which were practiced from 1980th. They use university course in economics in the same (or more correctly slightly more subtle;
using mathematics as smoke screen for indoctrination into neoliberal ideology) way Soviet universities use the course of philosophy.
In the USSR the courses of philosophy and political economy were obligatory for all university students and people did read both Marx
and Lenin; but there were problem with indoctrination as Soviet society did not correspond to Marx expectations -- as Marx famously
said he was not a Marxist. The same to a certain extent is true for Lenin, who was essentially a bridge between Marxism and national
socialism. This problem was solved by carefully pre-selecting "classics" works to only a small "legitimate" emasculated subset
that was in like with Bolshevism. Neoclassical economy in the USA plays exactly the same role and is even worse. At least with
some effort Soviet student can get all the works of Marx and Lenin. Here, in the USA, chances to read Keynes and other "deviant"
economists for university students are virtually zero. They are completely distracted from fundamental issues by high doze of mathematics
(misused and abused -- called mathiness). Which is used as smoke screen which hide the poverty of ideas of neo-classical
But deteriorating economy and stagnation does make neoliberal propaganda less effective. Like people of the USSR were listening
to BBC and Voice of America at night, despite jamming, thinking people in the USA are resort of alternative sources of news or
even, God forbid, visit "naked capitalism", RT, or other "disapproved" by neoliberal propagandists sites. Even thoroughly brainwashed
the USA population, who like member of high demand cult now internalized postulates of neoliberalism like dogmas of some civil religion
(displacing Christianity, so much about fake myth the USA is Christian nation; it is not) , started to have doubts. Alternative
sources of information in 2016-2017 started to play such and outside role that the company about "fake news" was launched to suppress
them. They did not stop people from reading, say, Guardian, RT, unz.com, American conservative, Asia Times, to name a few.
But still the general level political education of US votes leave much to be desired and is probably as low if not lower that
it was in the USSR (due to obsessive emphasis on the works of Marx and Lenin soviet voters with university education usually have strong
doubt about soviet system ). Let's honestly ask yourselves what percentage of US voters can list key proposition of paleoconservative
political platform vs. neoliberal platform. Or define what the term "neoliberal" means. It is difficult also because the terms "neoliberalism"
and "Paleoconservatism" are expunged from MSM. Like Trotsky writings were in the USSR. Assuming that this might well be the key difference
between two frontrunner in the last Presidential race, this is really unfortunate.
The myth about intelligent voters
That means the hypothesis that majority of voters under "popular democracy" regime (where all citizens have a right to vote) understand
what they are voting for ("informed voters" hypothesis) is open to review (see Myth
about intelligent voter). Otherwise identity politics would not be so successful in the USA, despite being a primitive variation
of classic "divide and conquer" strategy. In any democracy, how can voters make an important decision unless they are well informed?
But what percentage of US votes can be considered well informed? And taking into account popularity of Fox News what percentage
is brainwashed or do not what to think about the
issues involved and operate based on emotions and prejudices? And when serious discussion of issues that nation faces are deliberately
and systematically replaced by "infotainment" voters became just pawns in the game of factions of elite, which sometimes leaks information
to sway public opinion, but do it very selectively. All MSM represent the views of large corporations which own them. No exception are
allowed. Important information is suppressed or swiped under the carpet to fifth page in NYT to prevent any meaningful discussion. For
example, ask several of your friends if they ever heard about
In any case one amazing fact happened during this election: republican voters abandoned Republican brass and flocked to Trump, while
Democratic voters abandoned Democratic neoliberals and flocked to Sanders (although DNC managed to
fix primaries, and then engaged in anti-Russian hysteria to hide this criminal fact). See
Trump vs. The REAL Nuts
for an informed discussion of this phenomenon.
Mr. Trump’s great historical role was to reveal to the Republican Party what half of its own base really thinks about
the big issues. The party’s leaders didn’t know! They were shocked, so much that they indulged in sheer denial and made believe it
The party’s leaders accept more or less open borders and like big trade deals. Half the base does not! It is longtime GOP doctrine
to cut entitlement spending. Half the base doesn’t want to, not right now! Republican leaders have what might be called assertive
foreign-policy impulses. When Mr. Trump insulted George W. Bush and nation-building and said he’d opposed the Iraq invasion, the
crowds, taking him at his word, cheered. He was, as they say, declaring that he didn’t want to invade the world and invite the world.
Not only did half the base cheer him, at least half the remaining half joined in when the primaries ended.
But at the same time the struggle for political equality which is often associative with the word "democracy" is a vital human struggle,
even if democracy itself is an unachievable and unrealistic ideal (see The Iron
Law of Oligarchy). In some sense too much talk about Democracy is very suspect and just characterize the speaker as a hypocrite
with probably evil intentions, who probably is trying to mask some pretty insidious plans with "democracy promotion" smokescreen.
The same is true for countries. Especially for those which use "export of democracy" efforts to mask their imperial ambitions.
As in the efforts to expand and sustain the global neoliberal empire led by the USA. See
color revolutions for details. Actually that makes the USA very similar
the USSR with its leaders dream about global Communist empire led from Moscow. Both in the USA and the USSR there was too much talk
about democracy, while actually practice was decidedly undemocratic. It was oligarchic rule in both cases. In the USA the situation
is further complicated by amazing level of brainwashing of population via MSM, which definitely exceed the level achieved by nomenklatura
in Soviet Union outside of "Stalinism" period. Can you imagine the situation in the USSR when members of the ruling communist
party were prohibited to show their affiliation with the Communist Party and the words "communist" and "communism" was "discouraged"
and their usage is suppressed in MSM including leading newspapers Pravda and Izvestia (roughly analogical to WaPo and NYT).
That's the situation we have in the USA now.
The term "neoliberalism" is effectively prohibited from usage in major US MSM and all political discussion is forcefully turned into
"infotainment" -- the clash of personalizes. In other words discussion of key issues facing the country (politics in real sense
of this word) was replaced under neoliberal regime by "infotainment" with slick and often psychically beautiful "presstitutes"
instead of political analysts. But like was the case in the USSR neoliberal brainwashing gradually lost its effectiveness
because it contradicts the reality. and neoliberalism failed to deliver promises of "rising tide lifting all board", or trickle down
economy which justified tremendous enrichment of top 0.1%.
Neoliberalism divides the society in two classes like in old, good Marxism
Politically neoliberalism. like Marxism in the past, operates with the same two classes: "entrepreneurs" (modern name for
capitalists and financial oligarchy) and debt slaves (proletarians under Marxism) who work for them. Under neoliberalism only
former considered first class citizens ("one dollar -- one vote"). Debt slaves are second class of citizens and are prevented from political
self-organization, which by-and-large deprives them of any form of political participation. In best Roman tradition it is substituted
with the participation in political shows ("Bread and circuses") See
Empire of Illusion The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle by
Chris Hedges. In this
sense the role of the election is not election of the candidate of people want but legitimizing the candidate the oligarchy pre-selected.
. They helps to provide legitimacy for the ruling elite.
The two party system invented by the elite of Great Britain proved to be perfect for neoliberal regimes, which practice what Sheldon
Wolin called inverted totalitarism. The latter is the regime in which
all political power belongs to the financial oligarchy which rules via the deep state
mechanisms, and where traditional political institutions including POTUS are downgraded to instruments of providing political legitimacy
of the ruling elite. Population is discouraged from political activity. "Go
shopping" as famously recommended Bush II to US citizens after 9/11.
But at the same time the struggle for political equality which is often associative with the word "democracy" is a vital human struggle,
even if democracy itself is an unachievable and unrealistic ideal (see The Iron
Law of Oligarchy). In some sense too much talk about Democracy is very suspect and just characterize the speaker as a hypocrite
with probably evil intentions, who probably is trying to mask some pretty insidious plans with "democracy promotion" smokescreen. The
same is true for countries. Especially for those which use "export of democracy" efforts to mask their pretty much imperial
ambitions. The efforts to expand and sustain the global neoliberal empire led by the USA. See
color revolutions for details. Actually that makes the USA very similar
the USSR with its leaders dream about global Communist empire led from Moscow. Both in the USA and the USSR there was too much talk
about democracy, while actually practice was decidedly undemocratic. It was oligarchic rule in both cases. In the USA the situation
is further complicated by amazing level of brainwashing of population via MSM, which definitely exceed the level achieve by nomenklatura
in Soviet Union. Can you imagine the situation in the USSR when members of the ruling communist party were prohibited to show their
affiliation and the words "communist" and "communism" was "discouraged" and their usage is suppressed in MSM including leading
newspapers Pravda and Izvestia (roughly analogical to WaPo and NYT). That's the situation we have in the USA now.
Corporation as the role model for government under neoliberalism excludes the possibility of democracy
Everything should be organized like corporation under neoliberalism, including government, medicine, education, even
military. And everybody is not a citizen but a shareholder (or more correctly stakeholder), so any conflict should be resolved
via discussion of the main stakeholders. Naturally lower 99% are not among them.
The great propaganda mantra of neoliberal governance is "wealth maximization". Which proved
to be very seductive for society as a whole in reality is applied very selectively and never to the bottom 60% or 80%, or eve 99% of
population. In essence, it means a form of welfare economics for financial oligarchy while at the same time a useful smokescreen
for keeping debt-slaves obedient by removing any remnants of job security mechanisms that were instituted during the New Deal.
As the great American jurist and Supreme Court associate justice Louis Brandeis once said: “We can have huge wealth in the hands
of a relatively few people or we can have a democracy. But we can’t have both.”
As under neoliberalism extreme wealth is the goal of the social system, there can be no democracy under neoliberalism. And this mean
that pretentions of the USA elite that the USA is a bastion of democracy is plain vanilla British ruling elite style hypocrisy.
Brutal suppression of any move to challenge dominance of financial oligarchy (even such feeble as Occupy movement) shows that
all too well.
Like in case of communist regimes before, under neoliberalism we now face a regime completely
opposite to democracy: we have complete, forceful atomization of public, acute suppression of any countervailing political forces (similar
to the suppression of dissidents in the USSR in its effectiveness and brutality, but done in "velvet gloves" without resort to physical
violence). That includes decimation of labor unions and other forms of self-organization for the lower 80%, or even 99% of population.
Neoliberalism tries to present any individual, any citizen, as a market actor within some abstract market (everything is the
market under neoliberalism). Instead of fight for political and economic equality neoliberalism provides a slick slogan of "wealth
maximization" which is in essence a "bait and switch" for redistribution of wealth up to the top 1% (which is the stated goal
of neoliberalism aka "casino capitalism"). It was working in tandem with "shareholder value" mantra which is a disguise of looting of
the corporations to enrich its top brass via outsize bonuses (IBM is a nice example where such an approach leads) and sending thousands
of white-collar workers to the street. Previously it was mainly blue-collar workers that were affected. Times changed.
Both Democratic Party and Republican arty in the USA are neoliberal parties. So effectively we have one-party system skillfully masked
as duopoly ;-). Communists could use the same trick, by having the part Socialist internationalists worker-peasants party of the
USSR and Democratic internationalists peasant-worker party of the USSR, with leaders wet kissing each other behind the curtain
as is the case in the USA. In the USA we have Cola/Pepsi duopoly that is sold as the shining example of democracy, although just the
rule "the first after the post" prevents democracy from functioning as it eliminates minorities from governance.
Political atmosphere at the USA since Reagan, when Republican drifted right and Democrats were bought by Wall Street really reminds
me the USSR. But still those parties reflect two different strata of the US population, which according to Marc J. Hetherington
and Jonathan D. Weiler book
Authoritarianism and Polarization in American Politics in the level of
authoritarianism (for example, as measured by
F-scale.). Many Republican politicians can be classified as
Double High Authoritarians.
If we assume that this is true, the large part of "verge issues" that so skillfully played in each election, and using which allow
the elite to avoid addressing any fundamental issues facing the nation, such as race, gay marriage, illegal immigration, and the use
of force to resolve security problems -- reflect differences in individuals' levels of authoritarianism. This makes authoritarianism
an especially compelling explanation of contemporary American politics.
Events and strategic political decisions have conspired to make all these considerations more salient. While the authors acknowledge
that authoritarianism is not the only factor determining how people vote, it does offer a an important perspective : a large part (at
least white Americans) flock to the particular party based on proximity to their own level authoritarianism and corresponding worldview
of the party. In other words the percentage of authoritarian/non-authoritarian personality in the population allow to predict,
at least in part, voting behavior of the USA "white block" electorate.
Mu impression is that it too late to worry about the survival of the republic under Trump. Republic was lost long ago. According to
Sheldon Wolin we live in a neoliberal empire at least since Bush II administration and even since Reagan. Essentially the
collapse of the USSR was the death sentence to the republic and at this point transformation of it into empire was quick and irreversible
as there were no longer countervailing forces to slow down this process. Which is not a completely bad thing for citizens
in the USA, unless it collapses like all empires. Which might happen when gas reaches $11 per gallon (in way this is petro-empire) or
some other calamity. Sheldon Wolin (which book I strongly recommend to re-read) called this imperial social system that emerged
"inverted totalitarism". So Trump was elected way too late to participate in the destruction of the American republic. At best Trump
put the final nail in the coffin of the American republic. Kind of parody on Julius Caesar:
During his early career, Caesar had seen how chaotic and dysfunctional the Roman Republic had become. The republican machinery had
broken down under the weight of imperialism, the central government had become powerless, the provinces had been transformed into
independent principalities under the absolute control of their governors, and the army had replaced the constitution as the means
of accomplishing political goals. With a weak central government, political corruption had spiraled out of control, and the status
quo had been maintained by a corrupt aristocracy, which saw no need to change a system that had made its members rich...
But the deep state was in ascendance since Truman (who can be viewed as the father of national security state). So dismounting of the
republic was a long continues process with temporary reversal after Church commission, when the power of intelligence agencies were
temporary curtailed and they were put under more close control of Senate and House. But later a new "neoliberal" deep state emerged
under Reagan and those gains were reversed. I personally view Trump as a Bush III. But resilience of US political system
might prevent the worst outcome -- a war with Russia or China.
I would prefer if Sanders were elected. But FBI pushed him under the bus by exonerating Hillary. I think the USA now badly need a
"New New Deal", not some crazy "Christian capitalism" that Bannon professed under the flag of "economic nationalism" (see Bannonism). But the question is: "What social
forces will support it ?" I see no strong social forces able to take on entrenched "corporatism" -- a merger of Wall Street and
MIC interests and corresponding economic power. Add to this Silicon valley and unprecedented capability of surveillance.
In the absence of alternatives, the crisis of neoliberalism became a chronic one.
Russiagate as a sign of the crisis of neoliberal empire
In this sense the "Russiagate" campaign might be interpreted as an attempt of the neoliberal elite to rally people around the flag
and hide Hillary political fiasco due to the crisis of neoliberalism. The later led to the surprise victory of Trump, because the voters
rejected establishment candidate. Also as for the level of warmongering Hillary probably is close or surpass Trump.
So in a way the US voters were put by FBI between Scylla and Charybdis. Of course, Russians are not saints and
they are an obstacle on the path to global US led neoliberal empire, but still I think that the whole thing is overdone.
A good (IMHO) overview of our current political can be found in London review of books. See
What We Don t Talk about When We Talk about Russian Hacking by Jackson Lears
American politics have rarely presented a more disheartening spectacle. The repellent and dangerous antics of Donald Trump are troubling
enough, but so is the Democratic Party leadership’s failure to take in the significance of the 2016 election campaign. Bernie Sanders’s
challenge to Hillary Clinton, combined with Trump’s triumph, revealed the breadth of popular anger at politics as usual – the blend
of neoliberal domestic policy and interventionist foreign policy that constitutes consensus in Washington. Neoliberals celebrate
market utility as the sole criterion of worth; interventionists exalt military adventure abroad as a means of fighting evil in order
to secure global progress. Both agendas have proved calamitous for most Americans. Many registered their disaffection in 2016.
Sanders is a social democrat and Trump a demagogic mountebank, but their campaigns underscored a widespread
repudiation of the Washington consensus.
Of course, for correct framework we need to refer to classic Sheldon Wolin book. As he pointed out merge of corporate power with
the ascendance of the "deep state" and technological progress proved to be an unstoppable factor that doomed the New Deal. Also defeated
financial sector borrowed Bolsheviks methods and created "professional counter-revolutionaries" via think tanks, subservient press,
etc. Milton Friedman Chicago school and Monte Perelin society were probably the most famous promoters of neoliberalism. See also
The Quiet Coup - Simon Johnson
- The Atlantic
- 20190722 : Wehret den Anf ngen ( Jul 22, 2019 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190720 : Warren's Weaknesses ( Jul 20, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190720 : I want so much to sic Tulsi on creepy, Tio Joe, accomplice of banksters and credit card companies and also of the serial drone murderer. ( Jul 20, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190720 : Masks fall at last Bernie officially declares war on corporate Dems who seek to survive around Warren ( Jul 20, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190720 : Should a neoliberal candidate win the 2020 nomination, there is little reason to expect a reverse in the status quo-elitism of the Democratic Party ( Jul 20, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190720 : "Democratic Party Dilemmas -- An Analysis" (20 July 2019) by Professor Lawrence Davidson ( Jul 20, 2019 , mondoweiss.net )
- 20190719 : American Race Hustle Is A Sure-Loser For Dems; Kunstler Warns Of Walking Time-Bomb Epstein ( Jul 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190717 : The Heirs Of MAGA -- Who Will Lead Historic American Nation After Trump by James Kirkpatrick ( Jul 17, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190715* Elizabeth Warren Has Made Her Story America's Story ( Jul 15, 2019 , www.thenation.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190713 : Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190713 : I wonder what percentage of veterans got "woke" to this before Tulsi Gabbard? ( Jul 13, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190713 : The saddest thing of all is that the Dems' fixation on Russia and Putin is now coming back to bite them in the ass. Trump could not have asked for a better gift. ( Jul 13, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190712 : Welcome to the Hellfire Club by MICHAEL WARREN DAVIS ( Jul 11, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190712 : Lock Him Up - The American Conservative ( Jul 12, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190712 : no title ( Jul 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190710 : RAY MCGOVERN ( Jul 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190709 : Gabbard is NOT a member of the CFR. She has by her own admission, attended some meetings as an invited guest ( Jul 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190709 : Looks like UK elite is trying to influence the 2020 election ( Jul 09, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190709 : Will Epstein be finally brought to justice. Zerohedge commeters are not convinced... ( Jul 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190709 : The US government has covered the tracks of countless corrupt functionaries for so long that I doubt that Russiagate scam willl ever be exposed ( Jul 09, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190709 : Ann Coulter Thinks Epstein Had a State Sponsor Was Running a Blackmailing Operation ( Jul 09, 2019 , www.infowars.com )
- 20190706 : Neoliberal democrats for profit love of minorities ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Believe it or Not, Pimplegate is REAL! ( Jul 06, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190706 : The whole globalised neoliberal paradigm - allied to the metropolitan elite s obsession with identity politics at the expense of bottom-line issues - has been broken up by people who now realise centre-left politicians (Clinton/Obama) have presided over whole communities being gutted in the name of free trade (for free trade read labour arbitrage). ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : It wasn't just free trade that the white working class voters of the rust belt states were angry about, it was also high immigration ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Brave Congressman Blasts 2-Party System as 'Existential Threat to America' then Quits His Party ( Jul 04, 2019 , thefreethoughtproject.com )
- 20190706 : This election will spawn losers all over the place; the most tragic losers will be those that voted a supposed maverick into the high office in order to fight the 'liberal' or whatever establishment hoping to bring jobs back to the people. ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Same old, same old, same old, same old. Prospective candidates spewing out the same tired old hot air about how, this time, it really, really, really, really will be different. ( Jul 06, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190706 : Why are state owned industries bad things? ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Many Trump voters> are the equivalent of the miners and steel workers who lost out under Thatcherism, and whom Labour used to at least try to represent ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : In order to justify the unjustifiable (a corporate elite exploiting the world as their own private estate), they constructed an artificial equivalence to make it seem that their self-interested economic system was part and parcel of a package of 'democracy', 'multi-racial tolerance', 'LGBT tolerance' etc ( Nov 10, 2016 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Neoliberalism start collapsing as soon as considerable part of the electorate has lost hope that thier standard of living will improve ( Jul 06, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190706 : Neoliberalism has had its day. So what happens next- - Martin Jacques - Opinion - The Guardian ( Aug 21, 2016 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190706 : Back to Roman numerals in the USA? 56% of American parents not wanting Arabic numerals taught to their children ( Jul 06, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190706 : The Antiwar Movement No One Can See by Allegra Harpootlian ( Jul 02, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190705* Who Won the Debate? Tulsi Gabbard let the anti-war genie out of the bottle by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 02, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190705 : Political and media elites had been captured by unshored corporate money. Our voices had become irrelevant. ( Jul 05, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190705 : They bet on you do nothing and dependent on the fake elections. ( Jul 05, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190705 : Confessions of a latent SJW - TTG - Sic Semper Tyrannis ( Jul 05, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190705 : The neoliberal elites the policymaking business and financial elites are increasingly hated by common people ( Jul 05, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190704 : Tulsi as the only genuine antiwar candidate that might truly be electable ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Voice of Tulsi supporters at unz.com ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Why not support someone who appears to be genuinely opposed to the wars? ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : MSM are going to largely ignore Tulsi or even demonise her, because it is the Praetorian Media who now decide who will be the the American President. ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Neoliberal MSM seem to use against Tulsi the Russia smear ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Looks like Trump lost anti-war right ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : If Sanders were gentile, they'd do a Jeremy Corbyn on him. He'd be 'anti-semitic' ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Bernie Sanders a "peace candidate?" Hardly. His opposition to the Iraq invasion was just a hiccup, and he voted several times to continue funding the Iraq occupation ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : There are rumors that Tucker might replace Bolton ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : Bush Sr. and his CIA drug dealing ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190704 : any and all individuals who conspired to defraud the United States into illegal war of aggression should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law ( Jul 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190702 : A lot of wanderers in the US political desert recognize that all the two party duopoly can offer is a choice of mirages ( Jan 02, 2019 , caucus99percent.co )
- 20190701 : We must end these interventionist wars as they suck the life blood out of doing the positive things that must be done to benefit Americans. ( Jul 01, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190701 : Kamala Harris as Hillary No.2 Her level of neocon warmongering in foreign policy probably will hurt her chances, but will bring a lot of donor money ( Jul 01, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190701 : Biden was a strong backer of a 2005 bankruptcy "reform" law that made it harder for people to file personal bankruptcy and to wipe out all of their debts by Keith Hoeller ( Jul 01, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190701 : Tulsi on Bill Maher (video) ( Jul 01, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190630 : First Democratic debate Demagogy on social issues, silence on war by Patrick Martin ( Jun 29, 2019 , www.wsws.org )
- 20190630 : Can Warren beat Biden? ( Jun 30, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190630 : Trump Invites Debates over Omnivorous Crony Capitalism> by Ralph Nader ( Jun 28, 2019 , dissidentvoice.org )
- 20190630 : Paradigms Flip as Trump and Tulsi Emerge as the Winners of the Democratic Party Debate -- Strategic Culture ( Jun 30, 2019 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20190630 : Barak and CIA ( Jun 30, 2019 , dissidentvoice.org )
- 20190629 : The Forever War Is So Normalized That Opposing It Is Isolationism by Caitlin Johnstone ( Jun 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190628 : The Tulsi Effect Forcing War Onto the Democratic Agenda by Danny Sjursen ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190628 : A strain of foreign policy restraint may be emerging in the Democratic party ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190628 : Tulsi Gabbard was interviewed by Tucker Carlson after the debate ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190628 : Tulsi punched well above her weight ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190628 : Neoliberal wing of Democratic Pary (Coinines) are about power and money. Sanders and Gabbard rock the boat and the party establishment will never forgive them for that. ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190628 : Memo to Trump Trade Bolton for Tulsi by Pat Buchanan ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190628 : Sanders nailed it ( Jun 27, 2019 , verydeepleft.blogspot.com )
- 20190628 : Sanders never read Veblen. The rich have no desire to "mingle with the poors" ;-) If state colleges and unis became free, I'm pretty sure the wealthy would literally build a new elite set of tertiary education ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190628 : Identity politics remains the central element of the Democratic Party with Harris as flagbearer ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190628 : Democrats emerged as an "open borders" party ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190628 : Neoliberal MSM proposed set of debate questions for Bernie Sanders ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190628 : Proposal for 2024 Democratic debates ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190628* Tulsi Gabbard vs Bolton ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190628 : CIA role from the Dulles Brothers onwardst is to protect and support all members of the Oligarchy of Money from the 1% to Big Oil to Big Finance from that pesky Democratic Government and the troublesome Rule of Law. ( Jun 28, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190627 : Guardian attacks Tulsi ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Some thoughts about June 2019 Democratic Candidate debate ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Some Tulsi Gabbard quotes from the debate ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Media And Public Disagree On Tulsi Gabbard's Debate Performance ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Neoliberal MSM try to denigrate Tulsi success in the first Democratic debate ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190627 : 2020 Democrats Must Address Our Addiction to Military Spending by Katrina vanden Heuvel ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190627 : The Real Winner Of Last Night's Democratic Debate ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190627 : Dem candidates has roundly criticized Trump for his approach to Iran. Many of the leading candidates said last week's military confrontation spawned from a crisis of the president's own making, precipitated by his withdrawal from that landmark accord. ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Consistency in the US Presidents betrayal of their voters is simply remarable ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190627 : Glenn Greenwald: People Who Feel Inadequate In Life Get Purpose And Strength By Calling For War ( Jun 27, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190626 : Right now, Warren is as powerful a spokesperson on public policy as you could be in the minority ( Jun 26, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190626 : Trump's jingoism can hurt his chances for re-election. Can it ? ( Jun 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190626 : Bernie Sanders' Economic Bill of Rights ( Jun 26, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190626 : The Democratic electorate has shifted sharply to the left, taking many politicians along with it -- willingly and unwillingly by Thomas B. Edsall ( Jan 23, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190626 : Tucker Carlson attacks on the priorities of the ruling class by Thomas B. Edsall ( Jun 26, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190626 : They are selling our jobs, information and our sovereignty piece by piece. ( Jun 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190625 : Tulsi No More Presidential Wars Act ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190625 : Tulsi Gabbard Receives Amazing Welcome and Cheers from South Carolina Democratic Convention ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190625 : Full interview Bernie Sanders on Face the Nation - YouTube ( Jun 23, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190625 : Bernie Sanders suggested that the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq was "the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of the country." ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190625 : Tulsi on Iraq war and Trump administration and some interesting information about Bolton ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190625* Tucker US came within minutes of war with Iran ( Jun 25, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190625 : Tucker Washington is war-hungry ( Jun 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190624 : Sanders is right that any strike on Iran means war. Sanders is wrong in a sense that Trump has already attacked Iran -- the sanctions are illegal as was his violation of JCPOA ( Jun 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190624 : Bernie Sanders' Newest Plan Would Wipe $1.6 Trillion In Student Debt, Fund Free State College ( Jun 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190624 : America To Weimar Germany Hold My Beer ( Jun 24, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190623 : Maher Democrats Screwed If They Run On Reparations And Concentration Camps In 2020 ( Jun 23, 2019 , zerohedge.com )
- 20190623 : Relative performance of Democratic vs Republican presidents ( Apr 10, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190623 : Elizabeth Warren Demands Reparations For Gay And Lesbian Couples ( Jun 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190623 : Is Democratic system theoretically sustainable? ( Mar 06, 2012 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190623 : Interesting opinion about Warren 'the wonk' in the Washington Examiner ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190623 : Warren backing of Hillary in 2016 is remembered by some voters ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190622 : Americans hardly care who dies wherever as long as they can find themselves shoping goods they do not need with the money they do not have ( Jun 21, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190622 : Tucker Carlson: John Bolton is a kind of bureaucratic tapeworm ( Jun 22, 2019 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20190622 : Warren passes Sanders in poll ( Jun 22, 2019 , www.washingtontimes.com )
- 20190622 : The Myopia of Interventionists by Daniel Lariso ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190622 : Tucker Carlson Tonight 6-21-19 ( Jun 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190622 : Tucker Carlson seems like the only realist in the MSM. ( Jun 22, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190622 : The secret to Elizabeth Warren's surge? Ideas by Jill Priluck ( Jun 18, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190621 : Technocratic, neoliberal, Clinton Democrat ideas which have already proven to fail ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190621 : Warren declared that she will take the money in the general election if she wins the nomination. Do you expect that money to come with no strings attached ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190621 : Warren made a mistake in claiming Native American heritage, which enabled her to advance professionally as a diversity candidate. ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190621 : Working people who are struggling in Iowa and South Carolina say: She's just like us! ( Jun 21, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190620 : Trump Says DOJ Investigating Whether Obama Tapped His Phone ( Jun 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190620 : Iran Shoots Down Strategic U.S. Drone - Is Ready For War - Puts Maximum Pressure On Trump ( Jun 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190619 : We're All Socialists Now! ( Jun 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190619* Bias bias the inclination to accuse people of bias by James Thompson ( Jun 19, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190618 : Every empire is a dictatorship. No nation can be a democracy that s either heading an empire, or a vassal-state of one by Eric Zuesse ( Jun 10, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190618 : The people in the USA are as good as anywhere, but only as trained as their culture tells them to be. Perhaps the future holds some spark of brightness for the people. ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190618 : The Worst 2020 Election Interference Will Be Perfectly Legal by Caitlin Johnstone ( May 27, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190618 : Are Microsoft The Pentagon Quietly Hijacking US Elections ( Jun 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190617 : Elizabeth Warren Is Completely Serious - The New York Times ( Jun 17, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190615 : Overfill Crowds in NYC for Tulsi Town Halls ( Jun 15, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190615 : Bernie is not the sheepdog you need to worry about ( Jun 15, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190615 : The Democrats engineered another win for Trump. Now why is that? ( Jun 15, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190614 : Sen. Mike Gravel (@MikeGravel) Twitter ( Jun 14, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190614 : Under the proposal Warren released as part of her presidential campaign in April, borrowers with a household income of less than $100,000 would have $50,000 of their student debt cancelled ( Jun 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190614 : Bernie to give a speech on democratic socialism. Clearly sets him apart from others and has huge implications in regards to policy, organizing, and strategy: ( Jun 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190614 : They won't need to talk about Gabbard after the first debates, unless she can get polling over 2% there will be no more for her. ( Jun 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190614 : When FiveThirtyEight asked 60 Democratic Party activists whom they didn't want to win, Tulsi Gabbard came in first out of 17 candidates ( Jun 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190614 : Sanders-Gabbard: cannot say it often enough especially as Tulsi appears to terrify the democratic nomenklatura. ( Jun 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190613 : The most obvious obstacle for Tulsi is DC's foreign-policy Establishment (aka The Blob) -- the think-tankers and politicians and media personalities and intelligence professionals and defense-company contractors who determine the bounds of acceptable thinking on war and peace. ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190613 : 'Completely baseless' Tulsi slams US media smears against her campaign ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190613 : Warren's rise is threat to Sanders ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190613 : I ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190613 : 'Disorganized' DNC Dives Deeper In Debt As WikiLeaks Bombshells Haunt Party ( Jun 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190611* A Word From Joe the Angry Hawaiian ( Jun 11, 2019 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190611 : Rachel Maddow Is Among the Moderators of the First Democratic Debate ( Jun 11, 2019 , www.thecut.com )
- 20190611 : One of the older male anchors on financial TV today noted, in a very condescending tone, that for some reason Elizabeth Warren has an attitude when it comes to corporations ( Jun 11, 2019 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190611 : Madcow will one of Democratic debates moderator ( Jun 11, 2019 , www.thecut.com )
- 20190611 : Pat Buchanan How Do We Remain One Nation One People ( Jun 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190610 : The Union Man, The Moscow Honeymooner, Pocahontas and The Chicken Man ( Jun 10, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190610 : Elizabeth Warren gains momentum in the 2020 race plan by plan by Lauren Gambino ( Jun 09, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190608 : Neoliberal MSM are out to kill Tulsi chances by Philip Giraldi ( Jun 08, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190608 : Sanders burns Bill Kristol over 'foolish' pushing for Iraq war, asks where his apology is ( May 28, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190608 : You are very wrong when you assert that most American citizens want this and are as blood lust as these agencies and other government and military leaders ( Jun 08, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : The CIA is completely out of control. This begs the question, as to why do, or should, American citizen vote for candidates when those candidates are effectively being managed by the CIA ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190607 : Tucker Carlson: Elizabeth Warren's "Economic Patriotism" Plan "Sounds Like Donald Trump At His Best" ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190607 : Tulsi Gabbard Pushes No War Agenda – and the Media Is out to Kill Her Chances by Philip Giraldi ( Jun 06, 2019 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20190607 : Tucker It wasn't 'spying,' it was 'investigating' ( Jun 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190606 : The Democratic base will simply not back another corporatist shill, especially after getting stabbed in 2016. ( May 01, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190605* Due to the nature of intelligence agencies work and the aura of secrecy control of intelligence agencies in democratic societies is a difficult undertaking as the entity you want to control is in many ways more politically powerful and more ruthless in keeping its privileges then controllers. ( Apr 27, 2019 , crookedtimber.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190605* Do Spies Run the World by Israel Shamir ( May 22, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190605 : End of Discussion How the Left s Outrage Industry Shuts Down Debate, Manipulates Voters, and Makes America Less Free (and Fun) ( Aug 01, 2017 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190605 : Neoliberal MSM trashing Sanders ( Jun 05, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190605 : Mayor Pete gets his facts wrong ( Jun 05, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190605 : Elizabeth Warren's latest big idea is 'economic patriotism'" ( Jun 05, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190605 : Liz Warren Unveils Economic Patriotism Plan Calls For Aggressive Market Interventions, Active Dollar Management ( Jun 05, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190603 : Hillary is still bitter ( Jun 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190603 : DNC changing the rules of the debates ( Jun 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190603 : The growth of the USA is going to depend on the ability of the people in government to disband the CIA which is similar to a dictator with absolute power and no accountability ( Jun 03, 2019 , russia-insider.com )
- 20190603 : Who Shot Down Flight MH17 over Eastern Ukraine in 2014 ( Jun 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190603 : A n example of identity stereotyping (in this case anti-Semitism) ( Jun 03, 2019 , russia-insider.com )
- 20190601 : Mueller silver bullet failed. So they ll go with an impeachment with all the media hysteria accompanying it fully realizing that they don t have the votes in the Senate convict. ( Jun 01, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190530 : Tulsi is charismatic, as well as calm and collected. ( May 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190530 : Impeachment in House is possible but who will benefit from it is unclear ( May 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190529* Mueller Punts On Obstruction Charges -- Impeachment Would Hurt The Democrats ( May 29, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190529 : Pelosi, Schumer Refuse To Endorse Impeachment After Mueller Statement ( May 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190529 : Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied ( May 29, 2019 , news.sky.com )
- 20190527 : Establishemnet will resist the return by Caitlin Johnstone ( May 27, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190524 : The Gadfly: John Lukacs, R.I.P. by John Rodden ( May 18, 2019 , www.commonwealmagazine.org )
- 20190522 : Sen. Elizabeth Warren gains traction among black female voters ( May 22, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190520 : Joe Rogan Experience #1295 - Tulsi Gabbard ( May 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190520 : EP.744 Presidential Candidate Mike Gravel -- Joe Biden's Conventional Wisdom is AMERICAN IMPERIALISM! ( May 11, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190520 : The US must NOT go to war with Iran ( May 16, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190520 : Tulsi Update 19 May 2019 (Rogan Bump, Oliver Stone) ( May 20, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190520* "Us" Versus "Them" ( May 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190519 : Tulsi Gabbard Says Boost From Putin Fans Is Fake News ( May 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190519* Some Shocking Facts on the Concentration of Ownership of the US Economy ( May 19, 2019 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190519* How Russiagate replaced Analysis of the 2016 Election by Rick Sterling ( May 19, 2019 , dissidentvoice.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190518 : Democracy works in the USA is you abstract from such minor things as the level of connection of past US presidents to CIA, money in politics, pervasive propaganda and so on ( May 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190518 : Klobuchar as stooge on military-industrial complex ( May 18, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190518 : WaPo confirmed today that Tulsi is one of the 11 guaranteed a debate spot ( May 16, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190517 : Tulsi Gabbard's Campaign Is Being Boosted by Putin Apologists by Lachlan Markay, Sam Stein ( May 17, 2019 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20190516 : A Polyarchy is a system in which power resides in the hands of self-selected elite. The rest of the population is to be fragmented and distracted. They are allowed to participate every couple of years by voting. That's it. ( May 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190516* Tulsi Gabbard for President - Stephen Lendman ( May 16, 2019 , stephenlendman.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190516 : Farage Gabbard - Lions Of The Great Realignment ( May 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190516 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Russia Must Face Consequences for Continued Aggression in Ukraine Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ( Mar 17, 2014 , gabbard.house.gov )
- 20190516 : Warren can steal considerbale chunk of Trump 2016 voters ( May 16, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190515 : CNN MSNBC Caught Meddling in US Democracy by Joe Giambrone ( May 15, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190515 : Graham reads Strzok f-bomb text in intense Barr hearing opener ( May 15, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515 : Tucker Media cheats on Beto with Buttigieg ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515 : THIS IS ILLEGAL!! Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard's BRILLIANT Takedown of Trump's Illegal War in Syria ( Apr 14, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515* Ron Paul on Tulsi Gabbard - YouTube ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190515 : BREAKING Tulsi Gabbard Receives Another Major Endorsement (Ron Paul) ( May 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515 : Chris Hedges Fascism in the Age of Trump ( May 15, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515* The Australien Government has made an ad about Preferential Voting, and it s surprisingly honest and informative. ( May 14, 2019 , twitter.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190515 : Tucker vs critic who calls him cheerleader for Russia ( Jul 12, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515 : Warren does have some sound ideas about taming the financial oligarchy, but she is completly incompetent in foreign policy, where she is undistinguishable from other establishment Democrats ( May 14, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190515 : Op-Ed-O-Matic Write Doomsday Screeds Like the Pros by Peter Van Buren ( May 13, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190515 : Bernie Sanders on trade with China, health care and student debt ( May 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190515 : Establishment Dems are are already imploding ( May 13, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190515 : They can't even say it ( May 15, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190514 : Gabbard Says She'd Drop All Charges Against Assange And Snowden ( May 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190514 : The Guardian summary of the day ( May 14, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190514 : Tariffs The Taxes That Made America Great ( May 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190514 : Tulsi Brings Lefty Foreign Policy To Righty Audience -- It Works ( Mar 5, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190514 : Cory Booker Compares Elizabeth Warren to Trump ( May 14, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190513 : Glenn Greenwald Interviews Rep. Tulsi Gabbard About Foreign Policy and Her 2020 Campaign - YouTube ( May 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190513 : Tulsi Gabbard's Perfect Solution To Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations ( Apr 22, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190513 : Bringing Soldiers Values to the White House - YouTube ( May 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190513 : Crappy little countries ( Apr 30, 2003 , www.leftbusinessobserver.com )
- 20190513 : It's time for Trump to stop John Bolton and Mike Pompeo from sabotaging his foreign policy Mulshine ( May 12, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190513 : Although NSA discovered irregularities in the Spring, they didn't get aired until October? Maybe because he reports to the President? ( May 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190513 : Balkanization of the USA is not atypical ( May 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190513* US Foreign Policy as Bellicose as Ever by Serge Halimi ( May 10, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190512 : Fox Host Tries to Get Tulsi Gabbard to Attack Bernie -- She Doesn't Take the Bait ( May 12, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190512* Charting a Progressive Foreign Policy for the Trump Era and Beyond ( May 10, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190512 : Bernie seems to lack the spine. Tulsi on the other hand is a tough cookie -- but could she ever find adequate military and DOJ support? ( May 12, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190511 : Is Warren's college plan progressive -- Crooked Timber ( May 11, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190511* Christopher Steele, FBI s Confidential Human Source by Publius Tacitus ( Aug 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510 : Flailing Fox Host Smears Tulsi To Her Face In Bizarre Segment ( Apr 22, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190510* Obama administration raced to obtain FICA warrant on Carter Page before Rogers investigation closes on them and that was definitely an obstruction of justice and interference with the ongoing investigation ( May 03, 2019 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190510 : Bernie Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez Propose 15% Cap On Credit Card Rates; Visa, MC Tumble ( May 10, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190509 : Bernie Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez Propose 15% Cap On Credit Card Rates; Visa, MC Tumble ( May 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190509 : Tulsi Gabbard just pushed back on the Harris/Hirono war on the K of C. ( May 09, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190509 : Secret Right-Wing Elizabeth Warren Crush ( May 09, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190508 : Elizabeth Warren Student Loan Debt Forveness propasal: critique from the conservarives ( May 08, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190508 : Tulsi said the US basically needs to let Venezuelans handle their own internal political affairs. ( May 08, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190508 : Elizabeth Warren's Watered-Down Populism ( May 08, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190508 : Tulsi is coming back to California she will be in Malibu May 12 and Santa Monica May 13 ( May 08, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190507 : The deep split between golobalists/neocons and nationalists remains deep and will be reflected in 2020 elections ( May 07, 2019 , thehill.com )
- 20190507 : Jimmy Dore: The US is a MAFIA STATE! ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190507 : The DNC Debates, the MSM and Tulsi ( May 07, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190507 : This pathetic sellout Bernie ( May 07, 2019 , theintercept.com )
- 20190507 : The Democrats on Our Crazy Defense Spending and neocolonial wars ( May 07, 2019 , www.laprogressive.com )
- 20190507 : Tulsi Gabbard: Most Attacks I Get Are From Democrats ( May 07, 2019 , www.reddit.com )
- 20190506 : President Trump promised to drain the swamp, and he flooded his national security team with that exact swamp ( May 06, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190506 : Bernie's Degeneracy That's Democracy For Ya by Ilana Mercer ( May 06, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190505 : Viva to another jolly little war by Eric Margolis ( May 05, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190505 : Are Women, Like New Zealand's Ardern -- Or Gays, Like U.S. Dems' Buttigieg -- REALLY Suited To Politics by Lance Welton ( May 05, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190504 : Did NSA Admiral Mike Rogers Warn Trump On November 17th, 2016 ( Mar 06, 2017 , anamericancomment.blogspot.com )
- 20190503 : Dems "identity wedge" strategy for 2020 ( May 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190503 : Tucker Carlson Takes On Venezuela Intervention by Brad Griffin ( May 03, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190503 : Turker Paleoconservatism ( May 03, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190503* Former high-ranking FBI officials on Andrew McCabe's alarming admissions ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190503* Andrew McCabe played the key role in the appointment of the special prosecutor ( Mar 02, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190503 : The Obama administration for more than four years before the 2016 election allowed four contractors working for the FBI to illegally surveil American citizens ( May 01, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190503 : Tucker Carlson: Before The Bombers Take Off, Let's Ask A Few Questions About Venezuela ( May 02, 2019 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190501 : War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide that for yourself ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190501 : I think it is an exercise in self delusion when people think they can become educated voters or citizens. It is not happening. ( May 01, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190501 : The president has said he doesn t want to see this country wrapped up in endless wars and I agree with that -- Bernie Sanders ( May 01, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190501 : Sanders is pushed into the swamp of neoliberal identity politics ( May 01, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190501 : Warren twitted that Barr should resign adding to her list of political mistakes yet another one ( May 01, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190501 : Bill Black If Current Laws Prosecuting Bankers Aren't Used, What Can Warren Change ( May 01, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190501 : On Venezuela, America Should Check Its Regime Change Impulses at the Door ( May 01, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190501 : Do honest politicans exist ( May 01, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190501 : What matters in a president caucus99percent ( May 01, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190501 : Tulsi Brings Lefty Foreign Policy To Righty Audience -- It Works ( Mar 5, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190430 : Obama continued the wars, backed rich megabillionaires who run the country as a means only to making more billions, and had almost no social conscience. Trump proved to be the same. Will the person who win in 2020 different? ( Apr 30, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190430 : Senate Banking Committee Hearing - Bank Money Laundering ( Mar 07, 2013 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190430 : What to Make of Warren's Policy Blitz by Meagan Day ( Apr 30, 2019 , jacobinmag.com )
- 20190430 : Remarks by Senator Warren on Citigroup and its bailout provision ( Dec 12, 2014 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190430 : Elizabeth Warren s Big Ideas on Big Tech by Kenneth Rogoff ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.project-syndicate.org )
- 20190429 : Consortium News' Record on Russiagate -- How CN Covered the 'Scandal' No. 7 'Russiagate Is No Watergate or Iran-Contra' Consor ( Apr 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190429 : Trump apparently thinks a Bernie primary victory along with another year of counter-Russiagate investigations will break the corporate Dems, and give DC lobbyists no place to lay their campaign cash but at his feet. Instead of draining the swamp, Trump wants to monopolize it. ( Apr 29, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190429 : The 2020 Race Is Going Just Like Bernie Sanders Wanted ( Apr 29, 2019 , www.theatlantic.com )
- 20190429 : >Trump gives Bernie some good advice: this time please show a little more anger and indignation when you get screwed! ( Apr 29, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190428* The British Role in Russiagate Is About to Be Fully Exposed ( Apr 22, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428 : Sanders takes on Fox -- and emerges triumphant ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.politico.com )
- 20190428 : Trump Warns Bernie He's Getting Screwed Again By DNC -- This Time To Help Biden ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190428* Biden has huge, exploitable weakness in relation Ukraine ( Apr 28, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190428 : Sen. Warren Wants to Jail Those Who Caused 2008's Meltdown ( Apr 28, 2019 , therealnews.com )
- 20190428 : Mueller's Report Was a Media Rorschach Test ( theatlantic.com )
- 20190427 : Pete Buttigieg - Manufactured US Presidential Candidate by Adeyinka Makinde ( Apr 27, 2019 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20190427 : An attempt at a Venn diagram of the Republican party should be attempted. ( Apr 27, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190427* Why despite widespread criticism, neoliberalism remains the dominant politico-economic theory amongst policy-makers both in the USA and internationally ( Apr 27, 2019 , angrybearblog.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190426 : In the 2016 elections, Sanders betrayed millions of people that believed in him when after making the central point of his campaign the fight against Wall Street he instructed his followers to vote for Wall Street's candidate, war criminal/corporate criminal Hillary Clinton ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190426 : Biden Campaign Brings In $6.3 Million During First 24 Hours ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190426 : Another blunter of Warren: she vouch for impeachment of Trump ( Apr 26, 2019 , fivethirtyeight.com )
- 20190426 : Russiagate will scarcely matter to most voters by election time 2020. But might give some advantage to Trump playing "false victum" of the witch hunt ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190426 : The war party is in full control of the USA and I can not see that changing any time soon. ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190426* Intelligence agencies meddling in elections ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190426 : Gabbard is serious person, while Sanders ais a sheepdog for Establishment ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190426 : Warren is also a "Russia! Russia! Russia!" Neo-McCartyism witch hunt band wagon ( Apr 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190425 : Trump promotes conspiracy theory that UK helped Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign ( Apr 25, 2019 , independent.co.uk )
- 20190425 : Historical info on stolen votes in the USA: Johnson victory in Texas senator race was due to election fraud ( Apr 25, 2019 , irrussianality.wordpress.com )
- 20190424 : Obama bait and switch maneuver ( Apr 24, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190424 : George Soros and Neoliberalism - Taking on Europe's Populist Resurgence ( Jan 15, 2019 , viableopposition.blogspot.com )
- 20190424 : One of the reasons I voted for DJT was because I wanted to know if the unelected elites (who control the Deep State) would ever voluntarily surrender the reigns of power in DC without bloodshed. ( Apr 24, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190423 : Stephen Cohen about Tulsi ( Apr 23, 2019 , therealnews.com )
- 20190423 : Transactional Trumpism ( Apr 23, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190422 : We don t really have a two party system in this country. There s only the party of incumbency, then wealthy retirement as lobbyist or consultant ( Apr 22, 2019 , community.oilprice.com )
- 20190422 : Elizabeth Warren Proposes Wiping Out Almost Everyone's Student Debt ( Apr 22, 2019 , www.huffpost.com )
- 20190422 : Bernie Sanders and the Myth of the 1 Percent. The very rich are richer than people imagine. ( Apr 22, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190422 : Senator Elizabeth Warren on Friday called for lawmakers to start impeachment proceedings against President Trump, saying he obstructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election ( Apr 22, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190422 : Trump has been placed in office for purposes of churn for markets because of the deflationary pressures brought about from uncertainty on the finance side of America's balance sheets finance ledgers. ( Apr 22, 2019 , kunstler.com )
- 20190421 : Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter If our leaders media want to protect our elections, not just score political pts, first most imp ( Apr 21, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190421 : Tulsi Pushes Forward ( Apr 20, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190421 : Has Elizabeth Warren pushed the anti Russian crap? That would bother me as we have been the aggressor with Russia and that is really dangerous. ( Apr 21, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190421* Even if we got a candidate against the War Party the Party of Davos, would it matter? Trump betayal his voters, surrounded himself with neocons, continues to do Bibi's bidding, and ratcheting up tensions in Latin America, Middle East and with Russia. What's changed even with a candidate that the Swamp disliked and attempted to take down? ( Apr 21, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421 : Bernie Steals the 'No More Wars' Issue From Trump by Patrick J. Buchanan ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190421 : NYT The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters ( Apr 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190421 : CIA created ISIS and it went out of control ( Nov 23, 2015 , Zero Hedge )
- 20190420 : The Anti-Sanders Press Influenced the 2016 Primary. Will It Do the Same Again naked capitalism ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190420 : Get ready for a slippery slope, because because Cory Booker just introduced a reparations bill in Congress ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190419 : One way to deflect and mask ignorance is to build a monument of commemoration. ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419* Tulsi Gabbard: People get into a lot of conversations about political strategies I might get in trouble for saying this, but what does it matter if we beat Donald Trump, if we end up with someone who will perpetuate the very same crony capitalist policies, corporate policies, and waging more of these costly wars? ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190419 : People get into a lot of conversations about political strategies I might get in trouble for saying this, but what does it matter if we beat Donald Trump, if we end up with someone who will perpetuate the very same crony capitalist policies, corporate policies, and waging more of these costly wars? ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : Freshman Rep. Katie Porter makes a complete fool out of Jamie Dimon on the floor of the House. This is short and a must see ( Apr 19, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190419 : Bernie Steals the 'No More Wars' Issue From Trump by Patrick J. Buchanan ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190418 : Bernie's millionaire problem ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190417* Six US Agencies Conspired ... ( Apr 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190417* Deep State and the FBI Federal Blackmail Investigation ( Feb 23, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190416 : No One Can Trust Trump ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190416 : Trump was transparently chosen to be the fake "agent of change" for the other half of the US population, just as Obama before ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Fox News Crowd CHEERING LOUDLY at Bernie's Town Hall, For Gov't-Run Healthcare, Taxing the Rich, Protecting SS, etc. caucus99 ( Apr 16, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190416 : Sanders Takes the Campaign Against CAP to Eleven ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190416 : Trump doesn't strike me as someone with principles or opinions of his own. He will say and do whatever his base of "deplorables" likes to hear and whatever helps him get what he wants. ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190415 : A letter to the> President Trump from former voter ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190415* Do you need to be stupid to support Trump in 2020, even if you voted for him as lesser evil in 2016 ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190414 : Another neocon controlled think tak to be beware of: Center For American Progress ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190414 : We can talk about intentional [over]flooding of the field with corporate centrist neoliberals like Harris, Booker, Biden, Hickenlooper et al., enough of a deluge to draw attention support from the more-progressive candidates, including Bernie, Warren, and Tulsi (particularly vehement for her open criticism of the war economy) ( Apr 14, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190414 : the chances of the Democrats winning the election are looking pretty slim right now. They have decided they are more interested in fighting themselves than fighting Trump, with different wings of the party saying they will boycott other wings' candidates if they win the nomination instead. ( Apr 14, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190414 : Warren is been behind some of the major legislation that enacted the things that Bernie Sanders talks about. And Wall Street is scared crapless of her -- why do you think they're going after her so hard? ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190414 : Warren has the same foreign policy as all the others, invade, sanction, destroy. Steal oil, gold and assets. The US has become a deluded neurotic police state rife with addiction and so addled it is no longer a force for good in any sphere. ( Apr 14, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190414 : Elizabeth Warren is the intellectual powerhouse of the Democratic party by Moira Donegan ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190414 : Elizabeth Warren is timely candidate: The era of US companies offering pensions is coming to a close. ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190412 : Tulsi might get a considerable part of nationalists voters who previously voted for Trump ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190412 : Gabbard on Assange arrest ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190412 : Senator Warren On New Corporate Tax Plan Markets Without Rules Are Theft ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190412 : Was McCain a fake candidate selected to ensure Obama win and Trump another fake candidate who accidentally won? ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190411 : Vindicated At Last, Thank You General Barr by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190411 : The dubious products of the glorified diploma mills we call "higher education" are often the most gullible and dim-witted ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190411 : Tulsi Hits 65,000 Donors!!!---UPDATE caucus99percent ( Apr 11, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190411 : Warren Unveils Plan For $1 Trillion In New Taxes On Big Corporations by Cameron Joseph ( Apr 11, 2019 , talkingpointsmemo.com )
- 20190411 : A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190410* A demoralized white working and middle class was willing to believe in anything, deluding themselves into reading between the barren eruptions of his blowzy proclamations. They elevated him to messianic heights, ironically fashioning him into that which he publicly claims to despise: an Obama, a Barry in negative image, hope and change for the OxyContin and Breitbart set ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190410 : Trump and low-information voters ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190410 : "First the poor taxpayers, robbed by the politicians of one great party and then by those of the other, turn to a group of free-lance rogues in the middle ground -- non-partisan candidates, Liberals, reformers, or what not: the name is unimportant. ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190409 : Kushner Extorted Qatar - Or Did He? ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190409 : Trump clamors for new regime change wars -- Iran, Venezuela ( Feb 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190409 : Trump, Netanyahu, Saudis leading us closer to catastrophe ( Apr 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190409 : Tulsi Gabbard SMASHES HER CRITICS In Corporate News - YouTube ( Apr 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190408 : Senator Elizabeth Warren lobbed another policy grenade into the Democratic primary Friday, announcing she supports drastically changing the Senate by eliminating its legendary filibuster to give her party a better chance of implementing its ambitious agenda. ( Apr 08, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190408 : Journalist Media's Mueller leaks are a sign of desperation ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190407 : Kamala Harris handing of subprime mortgage crisis and opioids abuse ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190406* Trump is for socialism but only when it comes to funding US military industry Tulsi Gabbard ( Apr 05, 2019 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190406 : Elizabeth Warren's Watered-Down Populism ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190405 : 'Enough With That' Warren Backs Killing Filibuster to Push Through Progressive Reforms by Julia Conley, staff writer ( Apr 05, 2019 , www.commondreams.org )
- 20190405 : How does one fight in an Internet-infested, money-dominated political system? ( Apr 05, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190405 : Tulsi Gabbard is the only candidate with any real substance on either side of the political divide. ( Apr 05, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190405 : Tulsi Continues April 03, 2019 (Donors, Dore, Iversen) ( Apr 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190404 : In this interview Cenk asks Tulsi directly if she opposes the Isreal Occupation, she says ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190404* Nine Reasons Why You Should Support Joe Biden For President by Caitlin Johnstone ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190403 : There is no democracy in US. There is just a civil war between two dysfunctional and corrupt to the core parties ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190403 : Krugman is irrelevant and his promotion of Hillary is disingenuous ( www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190402 : Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331 : Russiagate became a convenient replacement explanation absolving the neoliberal elite for its complicity in fiasco of 2016, and inability to see the mass revolt against neoliberalism coming ( Mar 31, 2019 , moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331* Because of the immediate arrival of the Russia collusion theory, neither MSM honchos nor any US politician ever had to look into the camera and say, I guess people hated us so much they were even willing to vote for Donald Trump ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190331 : Taibbi On Russiagate America s Refusal To Face Why Trump Won ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : US Army Major Warns Dems Trump Will Wipe The Floor In 2020 Unless You Fix Foreign Policy ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : Woodward was Naval intelligence. Watergate was the coup that established the Bush cabal. ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331 : The Media Gaslighting of 2020's Most Likable Candidate ( Mar 31, 2019 , medium.com )
- 20190331 : The Conservation of Controversy Outraged students, helpless teachers, and the President's executive order by Joshua Blair ( Mar 23, 2019 , blog.usejournal.com )
- 20190330* You don't like Trump? Bolton? Clinton? All of these people who are in or have passed through leadership positions in America are entirely valid representatives of Americans in general. You may imagine they are faking cluelessness to avoid acknowledging responsibility for their crimes, but the cluelessness is quite real and extends to the entire population. ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190330* My suggestion is that Cambridge Analytica and others backing Trump and the Yankee imperial machine have been taking measurements of USA citizens opinions and are staggered by the results. They are panicked! ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190329 : Donald Trump meets with prominent Sanders supporter Tulsi Gabbard ( Nov 23, 2016 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190329 : Elizabeth Warren, Trumpian of the Left by Bret Stephens ( Dec 20, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190329 : Gabbard is inspiring... I can't see anyone winning against imperial propaganda at this point, but I will support her as much as I can ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190329 : Unfortunately, in every way that matters, RussiaGate has been a complete success ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190328 : Carlson is saying Trump s not capable of sustained focus ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190328 : Bernie Repeats CIA Talking Points On Venezuela ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Sanders was and is a full of Schiff lying bastard ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190328 : Trump Supporters Are Switching To Tulsi Gabbard - YouTube ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard is scary. Scary good. #CNNTownHall by OpenMind ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard Schools Dianne Feinstein on 'Medicare For All' by The Humanist Report ( Apr 22, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard 2020 Progressive Powerhouse by Thersites the Historian ( Apr 19, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Why Tulsi Gabbard is hated by AIPAC members - YouTube ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Michael Tracey interviews Tulsi Gabbard - YouTube ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard talks about AIPAC by Rod Webber ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : BREAKING Tulsi Beating Kamala Harris-Cory Booker In New Daily Kos Poll by MCSC Network W/ Niko House ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : BREAKING Tulsi Gabbard Puts Morning Joe Host In Her Place! - YouTube ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard on NHPR's The Exchange by New Hampshire Public Radio ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190325* Spygate The True Story of Collusion (plus Infographic) by Jeff Carlson ( Oct 12, 2018 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325* The Mass Psychology of Trumpism by Eli Zaretsky ( Sep 18, 2018 , lrb.co.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate by Dennis J Bernstein ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190324 : Tulsi Gabbard is less than 20K individual donations away from getting on the debate stage! ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190323 : Sanders was a sheepdog that prevented progressives from breaking with the Democratic Party ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190323 : Bernie betrayed his supporters again and again ( Mar 23, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190323 : 2020 Candidates Skip AIPAC! MoveOn.Org Democracy In Action by Iram Ali ( Mar 22, 2019 , MoveOn.Org )
- 20190323 : Poll- Democrats' priority is candidate to beat Trump in 2020, not issues ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.usatoday.com )
- 20190323 : For decades, Space has been a model of cooperation between global superpowers. But such cooperation is the latest victim of the new Cold War. Trump/Neocon efforts to start a space war/arms race will lead to destruction of our country and planet. ( Mar 23, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190323 : MoveOn on Twitter the list of 2020 presidential candidates who have made the decision to #SkipAIPAC continues to grow ( Mar 23, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : Tulsi will probably pick-up some additional independents voters with her condemnation of Trump impulsive decision about Golan heights ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : Robert Mueller Submits Report on Trump Russia Probe ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190322 : America's Apartheid of Dollars ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190322 : The idea that this country has a true democracy is absurd. ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : Against Zombie Reaganism ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190322 : So you ask what I will change? I will change our priorities so we stop wasting trillions of our dollars on wasteful counterproductive wars ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190321 : Kamala Harris Promises Jimmy Kimmel She will 'Prosecute the Case' Against Trump ( Mar 21, 2019 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190320 : The difference between Tulsi and Sanders: Sanders will not touch provate banking ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : Warren, Clinton and the sexist 'likability' narrative ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.aol.com )
- 20190320 : Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), who comes from the Sanders wing of the party, just told CNN in response to Brazile's op-ed that the she believes the 2016 Democratic primary was rigged by Aaron Blake ( Nov 02, 2017 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190320 : Opinion Elizabeth Warren Actually Wants to Fix Capitalism by David Leonhardt ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190320 : So many Dem candidates looks like the fog of war ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : Sanders was a sheepdog> ( May 31, 2017 , jackrabbit.blog )
- 20190320 : Fool me once... Here is an interesting info of the stage of public mind mid 2016. I see no poseter that suspect that Sanders is a turncoat, who eesentially spend all those hard earned money and then folded to hillry formally giving her votes of people who supported Sanders becuase that hate Hillar and neoliberalims too much. I wonder how many suckers will support him for 2020 ( www.theguardian.com )
- 20190320 : A look at Presidential candidate Andrew Yang by Kim Iversen ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190320 : Sorry Bernie, this time I'm going with Tulsi ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190320 : Neoliberal MSM all invte Tuslsi to ask her if whe was Asssad girlfriend. What a despible bootomfeeders ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190320 : Elizabeth Warren, Champion of Consumer Financial Protection by Drake Bennett ( Jul 07, 2011 , bloomberg.com )
- 20190320 : Tulsi Gabbard's appearance on Stephen Colbert by Kim Iversen ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190319 : ALERT Tulsi Gabbard Demolishes The View co-host Meghan McCain - YouTube ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190319 : Tulsi 2020! No other democrat focuses on Foreign Policy like her! Tulsi Gabbard Speaks in San Francisco ( Mar 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190319 : Elizabeth Warren had a good speech at UC-Berkeley. She focused on the middle class family balance sheet and risk shifting ( Mar 19, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190319 : Angry Bear " Elizabeth Warren, David Leonhardt, Redistribution, and Predistribution by Robert Waldmann ( Mar 17, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190318* FULL CNN TOWN HALL WITH TULSI GABBARD 3-10-19 ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190318 : DNC is GOP lite. They are a bunch of greedy corrupted thugs. MSNBC Host: I'd Vote Trump Over Bernie! ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190318 : The Party of Davos have ruled for 40-50 years. We've got unprecedented wealth inequality. We've got endless wars with no benefit for the Deplorables. All they have are opioids. ( Mar 18, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190318 : Tulsi Smashes CNN's Pro War Horribleness ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190318 : Boeing Drops as Role in Vetting Its Own Jets Comes Under Fire ( Mar 18, 2019 , finance.yahoo.com )
- 20190317 : HARPER: THE DIALECTICS OF STUPIDITY ( Mar 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190317* Mueller uses the same old false flag scams, just different packaging of his forensics-free findings ( Mar 17, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190317* VIPS- Mueller's Forensics-Free Findings ( Mar 13, 2019 , Consortiumnews ) [Recommended]
- 20190315 : What the Strzok-Page 'insurance policy' text was actually about - The Washington Post ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190315* Patriots Turning To #YangGang In Response To Trump, Conservatism Inc. Failure by James Kirkpatrick ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190315 : Patriots Turning To #YangGang In Response To Trump, Conservatism Inc. Failure by James Kirkpatrick ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190315* Will Democrats Go Full Hawk by Jack Hunter ( Mar 14, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190313 : Stephen Colbert, millionaire mouthpiece for billionaire war mongers. tried to ambush Tulsi and failed. ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard: The US Government s Treatment of Wikileaks Will Have a Chilling Effect on Investigative Reporting ( Mar 09, 2019 , heavy.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard on WikiLeaks' Julian Assange ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard comments on WikiLeaks' Julian Assangr are encouraging for anti-war independents' ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190312 : Elizabeth Warren Ads Banned From Facebook ( Mar 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190311* The university professors, who teach but do not learn: neoliberal shill DeJong tries to prolong the life of neoliberalism in the USA ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190311 : Bill Black Analyzes Brad DeLong's Stunning Concession Neoliberals Should Pass the Baton and Let the Left Lead naked capitali ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190311 : CNN 2020 Town Hall Live Stream Time, How to Watch Tulsi Gabbard, Pete Buttigieg, John Delaney at SXSW ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190311 : This Man Stopped a Runaway Impeachment ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190311 : Neoliberal MSM want to bury Tucker ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190309 : Gone When They Get Your Vote ( Mar 09, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190309 : Zabinski Point for democrats ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190309 : Debbie Wasserman Schultz has threatened to have Sanders kicked out of the party unless he calls out Madura as a dictator ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190309 : Warren Takes Her Amazon, Facebook Breakup Proposal to SXSW ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190309 : Warren's Plan to Break Up Big Tech Should Focus on Amazon ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190309 : According to the text of the application Dems candidates swear to be "faithful" to the "interests, welfare and success of the Democratic Party," but not to its principles. That's because there aren't any. ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190309 : The shadow of 1930th fall over the USA: a modest Swiftian proposal to deliver swift justice to globalizer plutocrats such as the Rothschilds. ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190308 : Ilhan Omar Controversy: Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren Defend Criticism of Israel by Ewan Palmer ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190307 : The democracy problem that has been brewing for 40 years has been the practical curtailment of representative democracy in the West. The chief driver of this has been the institutional encroachment of the market, from supranational bodies down to local authorities. ( Oct 07, 2016 , stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com )
- 20190307 : Tucker Carlson The Populist Paladin of Primetime by Alan Pell Crawford ( Feb 27, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190307 : "Fake Wrestling" theory ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190307 : This Time the Big Obstacle for Bernie Isn't DNC Rigging ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190307 : Op-Ed Chaos in the West shows that democracy comes in more than one flavor - People's Daily Online by Curtis Stone, Chengliang Wu ( Mar 01, 2019 , en.people.cn )
- 20190305 : The Sad Story of Trump University by Michael Warren ( Feb 26, 2016 , www.weeklystandard.com )
- 20190305 : Now the majority of the people do not believe anything coming from two major parties. The proper term is alienated. That's why Trump ( Feb 12, 2017 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190305 : David Cay Johnston on the Crony Capitalism, and Part 2 on Plans for Funding For Your Old Age ( Mar 05, 2019 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190305 : Democratic senator to introduce tax on trading [Video] ( Mar 05, 2019 , finance.yahoo.com )
- 20190305* The Shadow Governments Destruction Of Democracy ( Feb 19, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190304 : Communitarianism or Populism: The Ethic of Compassion and the Ethic of Respect ( Jan 13, 2017 , www.theworkingcentre.org )
- 20190304 : Trump calls for 21st century Glass-Steagall banking law ( Nov 11, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190304 : Obama corruption: Warren troubled by Obama speaking fees ( Apr 27, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190304 : Elizabeth Warren is right Corruption is rotting the U.S. from within by Helaine Olen ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190304 : Elizabeth Warren's anti corruption crusade evaporates when foreign policy is raised by Sam Husseini ( Aug 22, 2018 , mondoweiss.net )
- 20190304 : Elizabeth Warren criticized Obama unsaturable greed ( Jun 02, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190304 : Warren:"No, President Obama, the system is as rigged as we think" ( May 04, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190304 : Oh please, stop quoting Andy Slavitt, the United Healthcare Ingenix algo man. That guy is the biggest crook that made his money early on with RX discounts with his company that he and Senator Warren's daughter, Amelia sold to United Healthcare. ( Mar 04, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190303 : CrossTalk on Tulsi Gabbard Peace Candidate ( Feb 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Regime change wars have disastrous consequences ( Feb 28, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190303 : Elizabeth Warren GRILLS Betsy DeVos At Confirmation Hearing ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Warren is buddies with Suze Orman. I will never vote for her for this reason alone. ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Elizabeth Warren To Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan You Should Be Fired CNBC ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Fed Chair Jerome Powell answers Sen. Elizabeth Warren's questions on bank mergers - YouTube ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Elizabeth Warren on controversy I shouldn't have done it ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : If Elizabeth Warren is nominated for president, and I hope she will be, I believe we will see the most virulent, vile and vituperative campaign imaginable against her by the right, the wealthy and the corporate interests. ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190303 : There was a time when being rich carried a responsibility to contribute more to the world than those with less; a responsibility to serve society overall, and one's country and community in particular ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190303 : I like the idea of Warren tax, but it may be very difficult to value certain kinds of assets and how they may have appreciated ( Mar 03, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190303 : Warren Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020 by QUINT FORGEY ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.politico.com )
- 20190303 : Warren shuts down donor dinners, insider access by By NATASHA KORECKI ( Feb 25, 2019 , www.politico.com )
- 20190303 : Opinion: Elizabeth Warren Does Teddy Roosevelt by Paul Krugman ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190302 : Trump is the Republican Obam ( Mar 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190301 : Did CNN Ambush Bernie Sanders With Political Operatives Disguised As Everyday People ( Mar 01, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190227* Their votes mean absolutely nothing, and that the entire American electoral system is just a simulation of democracy ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190227 : Bernie is no socialist, neither are any Democrats, just controlled puppets to keep the American people docile, keep up the illusion that things will actually get better one day ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190227 : John Hopkins effectively exposes Sanders as being fatally compromised by his role as Clinton lackey after the evidence emerged that the party engaged in fraud securing the predicted result ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190227 : I think that Sanders is able to change half of the USA. He is likely to do something about inequality, unemployment, health care, but he will not touch the MIC. ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190227 : Bernie's assigned role is to "suck up all the oxygen" ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : That might have left people with the false impression that their votes mean absolutely nothing, and that the entire American electoral system is just a simulation of democracy, and in reality they are living in a neo-feudalist, de facto global capitalist empire administrated by omnicidal money-worshipping human parasites that won't be satisfied until they've remade the whole of creation in their nihilistic image ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Bernie's assigned role is to "suck up all the oxygen". ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Bernie Sanders Goes Insane, Declares 2020 Candidacy ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Bernie is no socialist, neither are any Democrats, just controlled puppets to keep the American people docile, keep up the illusion that things will actually get better one day ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Warren Joins Bernie In Rejecting Private Fundraisers.. For Now - YouTube ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190226 : The Magic Socialist by C.J. Hopkins ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Tucker Carlson Blows Up at Rutger Bregman in Unaired Fox News Interview ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190224* David Stockman on Peak Trump : Undrainable swamp (which is on Pentagon side of Potomac river) and fantasy of MAGA (which become MIGA -- make Israel great again) ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190224 : Sarah Abed on Twitter You ve really folded under pressure @TulsiGabbard. You know for a FACT that #Assad isn t a brutal dictator by Sarah Abed ( Left is split on Venezuela ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190224 : How the Revolution Could Devour Bernie by W. James Antle III ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190224 : "Open borders is a Koch Brother idea." Bernie Sanders ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190224 : Did Bernie effectively killed Tulsi campaign? ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20190224 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Warmongers in Their Ivory Towers by Eric Garris ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20190224 : FDR was also rich guy, but it was he who implemented the New Dela ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190224 : Having agenda is normal for any news network ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190224 : Did the Dutch guy manipulated the video before putting it on the internet ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190223 : Chances for Tulsi might improve if she view her followers as a party and uses method of political parties struggle for power in her compaign ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190223 : The celebration of a Dutch populist troll that's going on in the comments is just hilarious ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190223 : Why anyone even bother with Sanders - with so much he blundered before/after election, he is right there with hillary clinton. ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190222 : Trump vs. the FBI Who are the good guys by Joe Jarvis ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190222 : The US chooses its government by popularity contests among provincial lawyers rather than by competence." Utterly false. Our government is one of oligarchy, democratic elections have essentially zero impact on policy. ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190222* Neo-McCarthyism is used to defend the US empirical policies. Branding dissidents as Russian stooges is a loophole that allow to suppress dissident opinions ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190222 : The Assad apologist smear ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20190221 : In a sense Sanders probably is "the best hope that the U.S. had in the last 50 years." ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190221 : Bottom feeders from The View try to bute Tulai. It did not work well ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : TULSI GABBARD For POTUS 2020! Congresswoman Gabbard Holds Meet And Greet In New Hampshire! ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Rhetoric and platitudes aren't enough ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : What's the difference between Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Tulsi Gabbard Elizabeth Warren in 2020 Who Can Beat Trump ( May 11, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Foreign Policy is More Than Just War and Peace ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Tulsi Gabbard Reveals Amazing Progressive Legislative Agenda ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : P>ositions - tulsi ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.reddit.com )
- 20190219* Tulsi Gabbard kills New World Order bloodbath in thirty seconds ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.veteranstoday.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190219* Warmongers in their ivory towers - YouTube ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190219* Charles Schumer and questioning the foreign policy choices of the American Empire's ruling class ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190219 : Wow, I absolutely love every point she made, what a breath of fresh air ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190218 : How California became the leader of the resistance against Trump ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi on the issues Run Tulsi Run - Tulsi Gabbard for President in 2020 ( Feb 18, 2019 , runtulsirun.net )
- 20190218 : While highly unlikely Tulsi Gabbard might be able to do what Trump failed to do and appeals directly to the people of the USA to back her in a ruthless campaign to drain the swamp (meaning showing the door to the Neocons and their Deep State) ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190218* Joe Rogan Experience #1170 - Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190218 : Politicians jump ship as Jussie Smollett hate hoax sinks amid revelations ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190218 : TOP 24 QUOTES BY TULSI GABBARD A-Z Quotes ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.azquotes.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi 2020 Anti-war Democrat says she s running for US president ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190218 : Support Tulsi Gabbard: it takes real political skills to succeed in America as a Hindu-nationalist, anti-gay racist, Putin toadie, and Assad apologist ( Feb 18, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi Gabbard, A Rare Anti-War Democrat, Will Run For President by Kevin Gosztola ( Jan 14, 2019 , shadowproof.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi Gabbard Smears Debunked by Jimmy Dore ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190218 : Links below could be summed up Gabbard is not pro-Israel enough . But the real reason for such a hostility towards her is that she is against foreign wars of choice ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi Gabbard evades the press, and for good reason. ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190217 : Why Conservative Media and the Far Right Love Tulsi Gabbard for President by Maxwell Tani, Kelly Weill ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20190217 : GOP Donors Vs. GOP Voters ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi Gabbard explains why she will run for president ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190217 : H.R. 1249, the INF Treaty Compliance Act, to prevent taxpayer dollars from being used for weapons that would breach the INF treaty ( Feb 17, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190217 : About TULSI 2020 ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.tulsi2020.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi sure is hated by the neocons and neolibral intelligentsia, but she would, more than any other candidate, actually start to heal this country ( Feb 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190217* Trump is Russian asset memo is really neocon propaganda overkill ( Jan 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190217 : Bill Kristol and Max Boot are not an expect in military technology, or security issues. They are experts in peddling MIC product to the US public ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : The goal of the neocons was to exploit 9/11 to destroy countries in the Middle East that posed a threat to Israel ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : Tucker correctly called out Boot and Kristol for their advocacy of war while possessing no real-world experience when it comes to fighting war. Thos MIC peddlers need to be despised and ignored. But he supported Bush administration in its push for Iraq war as well ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190216 : Eugene McCarthy never became President, but he changed national politics. Gabbard could have a big impact even if she does not win. ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : Do American people care enough about war to vote for Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : President Trump is Saudi Arabia's bitch Hawaii Rep SLAMS Trump ( dailymail.co.uk )
- 20190216 : Is Tulsi Gabbard for Real by Philip Giraldi ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : Libya was a war crime. ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190216 : Why has the Democratic party turned into the party of the upper class ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190216 : Why Are These Professional War Peddlers Still Around? Pundits like Max Boot and Bill Kristol got everything after 9/11 wrong but are still considered experts. by Tucker Carlson ( Feb 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190215 : Trump = Obama = CIA meddling in every country. Presidents never change, only the perception of the morons changes ( Feb 14, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190215 : Tulsi Gabbard Pres. Trump -- STOP treating our troops as political pawns - YouTube ( Feb 14, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190215 : Morning Joe Attacks Tulsi For Opposing War - YouTube ( Feb 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190215 : Media Erasing Tulsi Gabbard From Presidential Campaign by The Jimmy Dore Show ( Feb 15, 2019 , The Jimmy Dore Show )
- 20190214 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Support for Paid Family and Medical Leave Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 14, 2019 , gabbard.house.gov )
- 20190213* Making Globalism Great Again by C.J. Hopkins ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190213* Stephen Cohen on War with Russia and Soviet-style Censorship in the US by Russell Mokhiber ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190213 : Opinion The Empty Quarters of U.S. Politics by Paul Krugman ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190213 : What a Midwestern Presidential Candidate Learned From Marxist Intellectuals ( Feb 13, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190213 : Tulsi rocks ( Feb 13, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190212 : Rubio One-Ups Sanders And Schumer With Plan To Curb Corporate Buybacks ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190212 : We have elections that are far more like Soviet elections than the average 'conservative' voter can allow himself to imagine. The great difference Soviet elections and ours today is who what entity owns the system, meaning which cultural values rule, dictate. ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190212 : Tulsi was just on CNN talking about CIA funding of "terror-linked groups" in Syria ( Feb 12, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190212 : Elizabeth Warren's plan to tax the super-rich has been tried before. Here's what happened by Benjy Sarlin ( Jan 29, 2019 , www.nbcnews.com )
- 20190212 : Trump gave a huge tax cut to corporate America betraying his middle class voters. ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190212 : Elizabeth Warren -- Est. $5 Million ( Feb 12, 2019 , therapyjoker.com )
- 20190212 : Pelosi Mocks Ocasio-Cortez Green New Deal ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190212 : Social anger at neoliberalization as a material force in 2002 elections ( Feb 12, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190211 : Elizabeth Warren and the High Price of Racial Progress ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190211 : Trump has tried to turn his presidency into a personality cult rather than MAGA ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190211 : 'Populism' is just democracy in action and most people seem to think democracy is a good thing. So what's the problem? Apparently the masses don't want what's being shoved down their throats by undemocratic rulers so now we have this ongoing conflict. ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190211 : AOC Campaign Finance Primer Goes Viral ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190210* Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes the Problem of Dark Money in Politics NowThis - YouTube ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190210 : In 2008, Obama was touted as a political outsider who will hose away all of the rot and bloody criminality of the Bush years. He turned out to be a deft move by our ruling class. Though fools still refuse to see it, Obama is a perfect servant of our military banking complex. ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190210 : Can Elizabeth Warren reclaim her role as Democrats' top foil to Trump? by Sabrina Siddiqui in ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190210 : 'Rigged system': will Warren's rage against the rich win over 2020 voters? by Josh Wood ( Feb 09, 2019 , -> www.theguardian.com )
- 20190209 : 5 Things To Know About Cory Booker ( Feb 09, 2019 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20190209 : Tucker Carlson A Buckley for Our Time Intercollegiate Studies Institute Educating for Liberty ( Feb 09, 2019 , home.isi.org )
- 20190207 : Government shutdown, Venezuela Donald Trump evolves into the best propagator of neoliberal fascism that tends to become a norm ( Feb 07, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190207 : I am 70 and am thinking that when I was growing up the US Democrats represented the concepts of socialism and the Republicans that of capitalism. Today I see the Democrats as representing capitalism and Republicans representing fascism. ( Feb 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190207 : Bernie arrived on the scene like a time traveler from an era before the unbreakable stranglehold of neoliberalism ( Feb 06, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190206 : Bari Weiss Has the Stupidest Take on Tulsi Gabbard Yet ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : NYT Columnist Calls Tulsi Gabbard 'Assad Toady,' Can't Define or Spell Term ( Feb 06, 2019 , sputniknews.com )
- 20190206 : Tulsi is a threat to the status quo...watch the DNC torpedo her candidacy ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : Tulsi Gabbard Rips Interventionism In First Campaign Ad ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : The modern Republican Party is all about cutting taxes on the rich and benefits for the poor and the middle class. And Trump, despite his campaign posturing, has turned out to be no different. ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190206 : Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As American Indian On 1986 State Bar Registration ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190205 : A good analogy on US policy is Syria ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190205 : NYTimes Journo Melts Down On Joe Rogan s Show ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190205 : Tucker Carlson Dismantles Pro-War Stooge ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190205 : Capitalists need their options regulated and their markets ripped from their control by the state. Profits must be subject to use it to a social purpose or heavily taxed. Dividends executive comp and interest payments included ( Feb 05, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190204 : Tulsi Gabbard Slams Neocon-Neolib Warmongers After NBC Propaganda Exposed ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190204 : The pendulum swings back to sensible taxation rates for the ultra wealthy ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190204 : Opinion Elizabeth Warren Does Teddy Roosevelt - The New York Times ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190204 : Progressive tax is not about taxing wealth. It's about taxing power, privilege and greed. This isn't about punishing oligarchy. This is about saving democracy ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190204 : It case of Venzuella coup it looks like we are dealing with a "Skripal tactic": do something so ridiculously stupid and offensive that it places all your vassals before a stark choice: either submit and pretend like you did not notice or, alternatively, dare to say something and face with wrath of Uncle Shmuel (the Neocon's version of Uncle Sam) by The Saker ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : Why does everyone make Trump out to be a victim, poor ol Trump, he's being screwed by all those people he himself appointed, poor ol persecuted Trump. Sounds like our Jewish friends with all the victimization BS. ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : Trump logic of betrayal of his voters ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204* Trump s Revised and Rereleased Foreign Policy: The World Policeman is Back ( Aug 09, 2017 , zeroanthropology.net ) [Recommended]
- 20190202 : N.J. governor signs LGBTQ-inclusive curriculum bill into law ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.nbcnews.com )
- 20190202 : In Tit-For-Tat, Russia Suspends INF Treaty; Putin Slams US Demolishing Global Security ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190202 : The Democratic Party's public enemy No. 1 Howard Schultz ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.nbcnews.com )
- 20190202 : On importance of Christian Populisn as a countervailing force to both neoliberal globalization and neofascism ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190202 : European Companies Won t Dare Use SWIFT Alternative To Send Money To Iran ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190131 : Venezuela color revolution plot thickens ( Jan 28, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190130 : The US is needing a war to rally its people around the flag and to attempt to keep its hand on the Rudder of the world. ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190130 : It has only recently become clear (to most) that Trump is a faux populist frontman ... the Republican Obama. ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190130 : Just one more to a long list of Trump appointments. I believe Trump is some kind of pervert, like the ones that like to get whipped, only Trump likes to get stabbed in the back ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190130 : In two party system any vote for a third party is a protest vote ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190130 : I gave-up voting after the 2008 election, when Cynthia McKinney was my choice for president. I realized that voting only feeds the beast and if we could get less than 50% turn-out people might wake-up to what farce elections in the usa are. ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190129* After hiring Abrams the next logical step would be hiring Hillary or Wolfowitz. WTF Is Trump Thinking ( Jan 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190129 : Raghuram Rajan: Populist Nationalism Is the First Step Toward Crony Capitalism ( Aug 31, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190129 : Tucker Carlson Is Doing Something Extraordinary by Peter Beinart ( Jul 13, 2017 , www.theatlantic.com )
- 20190129* The Religious Fanaticism of Silicon Valley Elites by Paul Ingrassia ( Jan 10, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190124* No One Said Rich People Were Very Sharp Davos Tries to Combat Populism by Dean Baker ( Jan 22, 2019 , cepr.net ) [Recommended]
- 20190122 : Didn't help that the ostensibly neutral DNC was sending emails saying that they should play up Bernie Sanders' Jewish faith (among other attack strategies), fed debate questions to the Clinton campaign or tried to limit opportunities for Bernie and Hillary to share a stage together ( Jan 22, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190122 : The neoliberalism of the Democratic Party elite (and most of the rank and file) is one big factor in our 2016 loss. ( Jan 22, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190122 : Benito Mussolini defined fascism as "Barely able to slip a cigarette paper between business and government." ( Jan 22, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190122 : BlackRock CEO Larry Fink Tells Corporate CEOs to Engage in Better Eyewash ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190122 : Tucker Carlson Calls Out Famous Liberals Who Urged Doxing, Assault, Murder Of Covington MAGA Kids ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190122* The French Anti-Neoliberal Revolution. On the conditions for its success by Dimitris Konstantakopoulos ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.defenddemocracy.press ) [Recommended]
- 20190121 : The Social Contract According to Elizabeth Warren ( Jan 21, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190121 : Anti-Trump Frenzy Threatens to End Superpower Diplomacy by Stephen F. Cohen ( Jan 16, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190120 : The USA LGBT political correctness bites Tulsi ( Jan 20, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190120 : WikiLeaks disturbing and hopeful findings on Tulsi Gabbard s path to progressiveness ( Jan 20, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190120 : Gabbard seems to think of international relations in a different register, seeing states as rational agents pursuing their national interests mainly in self-preservation and self-defense ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190119 : We are being played Judging from his appointment Trump is really a Republican Obama ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119* According to Wolin, domestic and foreign affairs goals are each important and on parallel tracks ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190118 : I imagine the parent of a young American, who's life was sacrificed to augment the career of Lindsey Graham. Or other Americans who're fed up with the endless wars for Israel, and are willing to do something about the treasonous scum who're demanding and foisting all of these Satanic wars. ( Jan 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190117 : The neoliberalism of the Democratic Party elite (and most of the rank and file) is one big factor in our 2016 loss ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : Elizabeth Warren is demanding that Wells Fargo be kicked off college campuses, a market the bank has said is among its fastest-growing ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190117 : The Coke or Pepsi and parties is a perfect corporatist arrangement, which guarantee filtering out any opposition to the oligarchy in 99 percent of elections ( Jan 16, 2019 , theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : No loyal American would fire a leader as impressive as FBI director James Comey by Tucker Carlson ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20190117 : Neoliberal elite which reigned disdainfully over us since the Second World War have ignored our fears over mass immigration and the changing of our established traditions and cultures. ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : That populist has been so vaguely defined that neoliberal MSM use it as a label for anything the authors don't like. It's a straw man, a pejorative. ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : Critique or populism as providing simple solution to complex problems is deliberately overstated by political and media establishement. Lion share of the current nationalistic, anti-foreigner sentiments is due to reaction to neoliberalism in the USA ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : Populism is a range of political approaches that deliberately appeal to "the people," often juxtaposing this group against a so-called "elite." ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : No wonder the neoliberal establishment is horrified and looking for ways to censor and control content available online!' ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : We are disenfranchised by what the elites are saying because the elites control the narrative in a way that makes sure the power will always reside with them. ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : So why is "populist" now used as a derogatory term and populism seen as something to be feared? Part of this is that government and the MSM realise that developments brought by internet means that they have lost control of the narrative. ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : Tucker Carlson's 'Ship of Fools'The American Spectator ( Jan 17, 2019 , spectator.org )
- 20190116 : Tulsi Gabbard knew that Hillary Clinton was a real menace so she not only endorsed Bernie Sanders but quit her vice-chair post at the DNC in order to do so since the DNC laws insisted that the DNC stay neutral ( Jan 16, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190116 : Neoliberal media will try to deral Sanders like they did in 2016 ( Jan 16, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190116 : Corporatism is the control of government by big business. This is what we have in the USA today. The main difference between corporatism and fascism is the level of repressions against opposition. Corporatism now tales forma of inverted totalitarism and use ostracism instead of phycal repressions ( Jan 16, 2019 , profile.theguardian.com )
- 20190116 : The travesty of the US elections ( Jan 16, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190115 : Here's a good reason to support Tulsi Gabbard. Look at who opposes her ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190115 : The Neoliberal ship is foundering while the uplifting of people-based policies of Russia and China keep them on track to reach their aims ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190115 : The Trump-Russia Scam - How Obama Enabled The FBI To Spy On Trump ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190115 : Profit Over People Neoliberalism and Global Order eBook Noam Chomsky Kindle Store ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114* Tulsi Gabbard, A Rare Anti-War Democrat, Will Run For President ( Jan 14, 2019 , shadowproof.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190114 : Thoughts on Warren and Sanders How Much Change Is Needed in 2021 by Thomas Neuburger ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190114 : Happy countries don't elect Donald Trump as President - Desperate Ones Do! ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Carlson labeled the "1% Gang" as "globalist" schemers who could care less about the folks at the bottom - or our America. He wrote that they hide their contempt for the poor and working class behind the "smokescreen of identity politics." They are leaving us with a "Them vs. Us" society, he warned - "a new class system." ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Tucker Carlson Leaves Cenk Ugyur SPEECHLESS On Immigration ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190114* Nanci Pelosi and company at the helm of the the ship the Imperial USA ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190114 : Ship of Fools How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution by Tucker Carlson ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Sunday Special Ep 26 Tucker Carlson ( Nov 04, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190114 : Ship of Fools How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution Tucker Carlson 9781501183669 Amazon ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190113 : Tulsi Gabbard's running in 2020 ( Jan 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190113 : It is impossible to separate the current backlash on globalization from the backlash on neoliberalism as an ideology. ( Jan 13, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190113 : NSA Director Mike Rogers visit to Donald Trump ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190113 : What is wrong with Trump ( Jan 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190113 : Until we have more action on this than just some furious tweets, it doesn't matter ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113 : Deep State neutered Trump: I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113* Tucker Carlson Routs Conservatism Inc. On Unrestrained Capitalism -- And Immigration by Washington Watcher ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190113 : What happens when Tucker Carlson makes sense ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190112 : Trump Goes On Epic Tweetstorm After NYT Reveals FBI Witch Hunt Escalation Following Comey Firing ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190112 : Warren is a serious intellectual turned influential politician. Her scholarly work on bankruptcy and its relationship to rising inequality made her a major player in policy debate long before she entered politics herself ( Jan 12, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190112* Tucker Carlson Mitt Romney supports the status quo. But for everyone else, it's infuriating Fox News ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.foxnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190112* Tucker Carlson has sparked the most interesting debate in conservative politics by Jane Coaston ( Jan 10, 2019 , www.vox.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111 : Thoughts on Warren and Sanders How Much Change Is Needed in 2021 naked capitalism ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190111* How President Trump Normalized Neoconservatism by Ilana Mercer ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111* Blowback from the neoliberal policy is coming ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190110 : How the Hawks Prevailed on Syria by Daniel Larison ( Jan 09, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190105 : Obama as the agent of the Deep State consciously deciving his voters with faux populism promises which he never intended to follow ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190105 : Are Trump's senior people going rogue? ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190104 : The University of Michigan Has At Least 82 Full-Time Diversity Officers at a Total Annual Payroll Cost of $10.6M. ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190104 : There is no political left in US. There are only 2 right wing parties and it's only a matter of degree ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190103 : Neoliberal Totalitarianism And The Social Contract ( Jan 18, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20181230* RussiaGate In Review with Aaron Mate - Unreasoned Fear is Neoliberalism's Response to the Credibility Gap ( Dec 30, 2018 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181229 : The problem is in 2008 unlike 1933 large sections of the electorate just wanted more Republican economics to "deal" with the aftermath ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181224 : Chuck Schumer, feckless hack ( Dec 24, 2018 , theweek.com )
- 20181223* How Corporations Control Politics ( June 7, 2015 , crookedtimber.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181223 : I suggest Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard for SECDEF ( Dec 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181222* British Security Service Infiltration, the Integrity Initiative and the Institute for Statecraft by Craig Murray ( Dec 13, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20181222 : ISIS was created by the US as a part of its divide and conquer strategy. General Flynn blew the whistle on it which is why he has been vilified. Flynn spoke the truth on ISIS and lied to the FBI! Horrors ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181222 : A closer look at American "democracy" by Barry Grey ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181221 : Looks like an o ld, sick neocon Hillarty still tries to influence events, continuing her warmongring ( Dec 21, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181220 : One of the two CrowdStrike executives that had helped push the story to the press was a former department director at the FBI serving under Robert Mueller ( Dec 20, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181219 : Here's What Newly-Diagnosed Amnesiac James Comey Did Not Recall On Day 2 Of Testimony ( Dec 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181219 : Judge excoriates Trump ex-adviser Flynn, delays Russia probe sentencing by Jan Wolfe and Ginger Gibson ( Dec 19, 2018 , www.yahoo.com )
- 20181218 : FBI's Flynn Notes Show He Was Aware of Nature of First Interview ( Dec 18, 2018 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20181217 : The Mueller group disclosed only 2 redacted documents that were already known by Robert Willmann ( Sic Semper Tyrannis )
- 20181216 : FBI Docs Reveal Flynn Was Not Lying Or Did Not Think He Was Lying ( Dec 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181216 : Judge Emmet Sullivan in the Michael Flynn case orders the Mueller group to disclose interview material by Robert Willmann ( Dec 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181216 : Former FBI SSA Exposes McCabe Mueller's Unethtical, Target Destroy Coercion Tactics, Defends Flynn ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181214 : Hidden neoliberal inner party : US chamber of commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers and The Business Roundtable ( Nov 27, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : Authoritarianism has always existed. But it hasn't always been clearly visible. Technology makes authoritarianism more powerful. Centralization and urbanization have served the purposes of the elite well ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Concentration of wealth drive inverted totalitarism and authoritarian tendencies in the society ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Never forget that fascism is the natural defence mechanism of capital. After it is accrued, it must be defended ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : Proportional representation is definitely the way to go. I am sick to death of the born-to-rule mentality of the major parties, and how they change the rules to benefit themselves and to exclude others ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : The problem with representative democracy is that it represents the special interest groups far more than it represents the citizenry ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : People who vote but really don't get represented. All those votes just get mopped up by two major parties who represent thatsame neooliberal sharks who want to devour the voters ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : Unintended consequences #MeToo movement causing 'gender segregation' on Wall Street ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181208 : It appears that Jared Kushner (JK) is in the crosshair of Micheal Flynt! ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181208 : In office, both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama rarely fought for progressive principles -- and routinely undermined them." ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181208* Internet as a perfect tool of inverted totalitarism: it stimulates atomizatin of individuals, creates authomatic 24x7 surveillance over population, suppresses solidarity by exceggerating non-essential differences and allow more insidious brainwashing of the population ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181208 : Presidents, prime ministers, congresspersons and parliamentarians worldwide regularly negate the democratic will of their nation's voters by refusing to support legitimate election results. Strangely, their treasonous actions continue without serious reprisal or punishment by the voter. ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181207* Brexit Theresa May Goes Greek! by Brett Redmayne ( Dec 07, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181207 : An important point that you hint at is that the Brits were violently and manipulatively forced to accept mass immigration for many years. ( Dec 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181205 : Everything Flynn had to say implicated Obama, Clapper Brennan but the corrupt cabal isn't subject to the laws of unwashed inbreds like you and I and the other 320 million Americans (including those who THINK they're part of the club because they virtue signal so well). ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181205 : Mueller s Flynn Memo Should Worry Kushner and Trump by Timothy L. O'Brien ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20181204 : Neoliberalism and Fascism The Stealth Connection ( Dec 04, 2018 , www.commondreams.org )
- 20181203 : Does any country on Earth has a democracy? ( Dec 03, 2018 , guardian.co.uk )
- 20181130 : The Power Elite Now by Alan Wolfe ( Jun 01, 1999 , www.returnofkings.com )
- 20181130* US Warlords now and at the tome Miill's Poer Elite was published ( May-June 1 1999, , prospect.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181128 : Greenwald Goes Ballistic On Politico Theory Guardian's Assange-Manafort Story Was Planted By Russians ( Nov 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181127* The political fraud of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's "Green New Deal" ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181127 : American Politics Is Now Just Civil War by Other Means by James George JATRAS ( Nov 03, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20181127 : Christine Blasey Ford Thanks America For $650,000 Payday, Hopes Life Will Return To Normal ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181127 : Trump betrayed the Rust Belt. As the result Trump s Rust Belt support evaporate and the king is now naked ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181126 : Orwell's story is an allegory of modern Western politics and social commentary, where so many essential but inconvenient facts are "silently dropped" from analysis. ( Nov 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181126 : Some in Congress are bracing for the possibility that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein might argue in his interview with lawmakers that the FBI did not have an obligation to disclose all exculpatory evidence to the FISA judges. ( Nov 26, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20181125 : Neoliberal plutocrats preparing ground to wipe out progressives and directly take over the Democratic party in US ( Nov 25, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20181125* Let s recap what Obama s coup in Ukraine has led to shall we? ( Nov 25, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181125 : Trump and His Loyalists are "Animal Farm's" Pigs ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181125 : Trump vs Berlusconi ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181124 : Trump Sides With the Iran Hawks on Saudi Arabia by Curt Mills ( Nov 24, 2018 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20181123 : Millionaires Running Democratic Party Meet In Secret ( Nov 23, 2018 , youtu.be )
- 20181123* Sitting on corruption hill ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181123 : Anti Tulsi Gabbards lies are being aggressively promoted by neocons in both parties ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181123 : The recent collision between a Norwegian frigate and a tanker was immediately blamed on Russia, but there are suggestions the real cause may be linked to "Gender Issues" and the intersection of George-Soros-Delusion-Syndrome with mind-numbing incompetence: ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181121 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: "Being Saudi Arabia's B*tch Is Not 'America First.' ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20181119 : As history has proved, time and time again, when "literal fascists" take over your democracy, outlaw opposing political parties, and start shipping people off to concentration camps and revoking journalists' White House access, the only effective way to defeat them is to form a whole buttload of congressional committees and investigate the living Hitler out of them by C.J. Hopkins ( Nov 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181117 : Hillary Clinton Ordered To Answer Additional Questions Under Oath About Private Email Server ( Nov 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181117 : Why should essentially powerless people want to engage in a humiliating farce designed to demonstrate the legitimacy of those who wield the power? ( Nov 17, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181115 : What Genghis Khan Can Teach Us About American Politics ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181115 : In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181115 : Why Orwell is Superior to Huxley by Colin Liddell ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181114 : When 'America First' Becomes Negotiable ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181114 : Bolton Vows to 'Squeeze' Iran, Escalating Sanctions - News From by Jason Ditz ( Nov 13, 2018 , news.antiwar.com )
- 20181112* The Democratic Party long ago earned the designation graveyard of social protest movements, and for good reason ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181112 : Trump Or Cheney WSJ Asks Who's The Real American Psycho ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181112 : Why Democrats Are So Okay With Losing by Louis Proyect ( Nov 09, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181112 : Trump was elected by advocating a populist-nationalist agenda, he betrayed his voters almost instantly and governed as Bush III ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181112 : Although Trump had reached the presidency by advocating a radical populist-nationalist agenda, he has hardly governed in those terms ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181110 : CIA's 'Surveillance State' is Operating Against US ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181110 : Hacking operations by anyone, can and will be used by US propagandists to provoke Russia or whoever stands in the way of the US war machine ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181109 : Publius Tacitus on Dr. Ford ( turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181109* Globalism Vs Nationalism in Trump's America by Joe Quinn ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.sott.net ) [Recommended]
- 20181108 : Christine Blasey Ford's Credibility Under New Attack by Senate Republicans - The New York Times ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20181108 : Trump, Gorbachev, And The Fall Of The American Empire ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181108 : And who do you suppose are the forces which are funding US politicians and thus getting to call their shots in foreign policy? ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181107* There is only the Deep Purple Mil.Gov UniParty. The Titanic is dead in the water, lights out, bow down hard. ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181107 : Republicans can easily swing 3 Democrats, then Mike Pence puts the hammer down ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181107 : The biggest losses of the night were center-right Democrats. ( Nov 07, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181107 : The corporate Dems have no policies that represent the people who elected them. However, they are no longer supported by working class and lower middle class ( Nov 07, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181107* America's Vote of No Confidence in Trump by Daniel Larison ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181107 : America's Vote of No Confidence in Trump ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181107 : Don't be Flattered, Fooled and Flummoxed in Todays's Election by Ralph Nader ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181107 : We won't know how The People voted until we return to paper ballots, counted under the scrutiny of many suspicious and beady-eyed indivuals in public ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181107 : The Populist Moment A Short History of the Agrarian Revolt in America by Lawrence Goodwyn ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181107 : Now this much maligned and misused word democracy denotes a political system in which the public, the many - exercise actual sovereignty: an extremely rare event. So that's not about to happen in the current situation ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : One wonders why the NYT is willingly playing into Trump hands with the cartoon like this ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : 'Somebody' made fradulent promises and put people in danger to acheive some political goal. Sounds like Clintons or Soros. ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : The election fraud is sophisticated form of the neoliberal status quo: The 1% control the world now, and they make sure that their freedom to use their money to dominate democracy is unrestricted ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : Trump is a fake populist; a great charlatan snowing the masses. ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : What Causes a Normal Election to Spiral into Tribal Warfare Zero Hedge ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181105 : Bolsonaro a monster engineered by our media by Jonathan Cook ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181105 : Scum vs. Scum by Chris Hedge ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20181105 : On the eve of the US midterm elections ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181105 : What if the Democrats don't win caucus99percent ( Nov 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181105* Bertram Gross (1912-1997) in "Friendly Fascism: The New Face of American Power" warned us that fascism always has two looks. One is paternal, benevolent, entertaining and kind. The other is embodied in the executioner's sadistic leer ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.truthdig.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181105 : Vote if you want, but it's a charade in which the Duopoly will remain beholden to the same money interests who paid for both the Red and Blue campaigns ( Nov 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181105 : The Sad Death of "All Politics is Local" by Telly Davidson ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181104 : Erasing Economics and Economic Policy from Politics The Race and Xenophobia Sideshow naked capitalism ( Nov 04, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181103* Kunstler The Midterm Endgame Democrats' Perpetual Hysteria ( Nov 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181103 : The Two Faces of Fascisization Inequality and the Fight Against Anti-Semitism - Q A with Paul Jay (3-5) ( Nov 03, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181103 : Partisanship Rules At The Midterms ( Nov 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181103 : 2nd Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied; Referred For Criminal Prosecution; Kamala's Office Involved ( Nov 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181102 : Scheme or not: FBI investigate claim woman offered money to fake assault allegations against Mueller ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181102 : Kavanaugh s nomination, Cosby s sentencing News media pornography and the enraged middle class - World Socialist Web Site ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181102 : They say they're gonna give you better health insurance ( Nov 02, 2018 , twitter.com )
- 20181031 : How Trump Is Winning The Midterm Elections ( Oct 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181031 : We should applaud a republican win because they will no doubt go after "insolvent entitlements" like SS and Medicare ( Oct 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181029 : We Were Made for Civil War ( Oct 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181027 : Calling Brazil's Presidential Frontrunner 'Neofascist' is Accurate ( Oct 27, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181027 : Most Americans See A Sharply Divided Nation; The Fourth Turning Is Here ( Oct 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181026 : Neo-fascism in America by Jim Macgregor ( Oct 21, 2018 , thirdworldtraveler.com )
- 20181026 : America s Plutocrats Are Winning by Jeffrey D. Sachs ( Oct 23, 2018 , www.project-syndicate.org )
- 20181025 : CIA Democrats might not help: The Blue Wave seems to be receding. The reason; Democrats rule for the Elite 10%. They are globalists rich from transnational world trade. They expect to cycle back into power. ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181025 : Dems in 2018 are sold out Republicans light ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181025 : Avenatti, Swetnick Referred To DOJ For Criminal Investigation Over False Statements On Kavanaugh ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181025 : "Inappropriate behavior," is not a category of conduct known to the criminal law. Nor, for that matter, is making a person feel uncomfortable. Awkward advances without a guilty mind is also not a criminal offense. ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181022 : In reality it is this 'vague bigger global entity' that embodies the essence of fascism - i.e. corporatist-dictatorship ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181022 : Spartacus Falls Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : Jack Keane doesn t know that the Al as-Saud ARE the Wahhabis ( Oct 19, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20181021 : FBI Admits It Used Multiple Spies To Infiltrate Trump Campaign ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : The "original" so-called intelligence report was a load of BS ( Oct 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181020 : 'US Congress has no Russian policy other than sanctions' Stephen Cohen -- RT Op-ed ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181019 : Federal Judge "Shocked" To Find Obama State Dept Lied To Protect Hillary From Email Server Lawsuits ( Oct 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181016 : How Fascism Works by Jason Stanley ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181016 : Social Justice Warriors Aren't Funny ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181016 : The "Grievance Studies" hoax exposes postmodernist charlatans by Eric London ( Oct 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181016* Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Goes Neocon ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181015 : Identity Politics and the Ruling Class ( Oct 15, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181014 : Where Is Trump's Alleged Isolationism by Ted Galen Carpenter ( Oct 09, 2018 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20181013* To paraphrase Stalin: They are both worse. ( Oct 13, 2018 , crookedtimber.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181012 : CIA Democrats on the upswing ( Oct 12, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181012 : I don't see the republicans being the Nazis. Republican base has values closer in line with paleocons and not the neocons. The values of the Democraps are pure imperialist, exceptionalist and totalitarian in the name of PC ( Oct 12, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181011 : Rosenstein Bails On Congressional Testimony ( Oct 11, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181011 : The Woke Elite Have No Clothes by Rod Dreher ( Oct 11, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181010 : Casualty Lists From the Kavanaugh Battle by Pat Buchanan ( Oct 10, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181009 : US Russia Sanctions Are 'A Colossal Strategic Mistake', Putin Warns ( Oct 09, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20181009 : Upcoming Elections by Richard Sale ( Oct 09, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181009 : How the malicious smear game works ( Oct 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181009 : Who Doesn't Love Identity Politics by C.J. Hopkins ( Oct 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181008 : CIA Democrats call for aggression against Russia, run pro-war campaigns in 2018 congressional races by Patrick Martin ( Oct 03, 2018 , southfront.org )
- 20181008 : Democrats main constituancy is Wall Street bankers and that creates some problems ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181008 : Next month, and probably in 2020, I'll be voting for the Republicans. For all their horrible flaws, they don't claim "illegitimacy" every time they lose, they don't harass people in restaurants or on their front porches as I see on the news the "women's march" activists are doing to Senator Collins this afternoon. If Republicans did this crap, the same people would be weeping about incipient fascism. ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181008 : American Caesar Tucker Carlson's Conservative Revolution by Jake Bowyer ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181008 : The US neoliberal society is entering a deep, sustained political crisis and it is unclear what can bring us back from it other then the collapse ( Oct 08, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181008 : The Left-Wing Rage Machine by Rod Dreher ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181008 : What an Audacious Hoax Reveals About Academia ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181008 : It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat Hoax ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181008 : Civil War Two Looms As Deep State Circles The Wagons by James Kunstler ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181008 : The common folk never had control of the Federal Government. ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181008 : It has been ALLEGED that Christine Blasey Ford is a psychologist in the CIA's undergraduate internship program at Stanford. I checked her Stanford profiles and it was scrubbed clean but in place . ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181008 : Sic Semper Tyrannis The mask slips off Appointing judges is just as political as electing them ( Oct 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181008 : We Are All Deplorables Now by Patrick J. Buchanan ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181008 : What amazes me throughout this is that Dianne Feinstein, who is the true villain in this piece, has been given a pass by all sides ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181008 : From the start, the Democrats' opposition to Kavanaugh was never intended to block his nomination. The Democrats fundamentally agree with Kavanaugh's right-wing views. Kavanaugh had a voting record similar to that of Merrick Garland, whom the Democratic Party attempted to elevate to the Supreme Court in 2016. but was blocked by the Republicans. ( Oct 08, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181007 : There Was No Debate When We Needed One by Paul Craig Roberts ( Oct 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181006 : The Lesser Evil: Slavoj i ek on Clinton, Trump and the Left's Dilemma by Slavoj Žižek ( Oct 06, 2018 , inthesetimes.com )
- 20181006 : Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh clears crucial hurdle to confirmation by Eric London ( Oct 06, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181005 : How the Russia Spin Got So Much Torque by Norman Solomon ( How the Russia Spin Got So Much Torque , Oct 05, 2018 )
- 20181005 : White working class who voted for Trump have been duped so many times. First, when Trump promised us "America First!" Voters, apparently content to trust mere words, have ignored Trump's apparent definition of "America First!" as "America has the right to antagonize Iran and Russia, and launch pointless attacks upon Syria ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181005 : It would seem Kavanaugh never encountered a Stasi-style privacy invasion he did not like ( Jul 10, 2018 , ronaldthomaswest.com )
- 20181005 : I thought the Judge was too angry, whining, and evasive, when he could have been much more precise and pointed in his responses. ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181005 : Sex, Lies and Privilege The Kavanaugh Case ( Oct 05, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181005 : Has anybody asked the Judge about his support for John Yoo, the prominent defender of the violations of the US Constitution and Cheney's protege? How about the international law, human rights, torture, illegal wars of aggression? -- Nope. The Dems and other MeToo are not interested in such trifles. ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181005* Alcohol, Memory, and the Hippocampus ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181005 : Blasey Ford's FBI Polygraph Buddy Pressured Woman From Mystery Groping Party To Change Story ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181005 : Christine Blah-Blah Ford Her Hippocampus by Ilana Mercer ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181005 : Bret Kavanaugh is a Liar, a Perjurer and Belongs in Jail Instead of on the Supreme Court by David William Pear ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181004 : The back and forth escalated as Swetnick's claims have increasingly come under fire as her own credibility has been undermined by both recent interviews and her own past actions ( Oct 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181004 : What if this whole thing was just carefully managed theater designed to entertain the rubes? The Deep State allowed this spectacle, probably to embarrass Trump ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181003 : Christine Blasey Ford's Credibility Under New Attack by Senate Republicans ( Oct 03, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20181002* Kavanaugh is the Wrong Nominee by Kevin Zeese - Margaret Flowers ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181002 : America's two mainstream political parties agree furiously with one another on war, neoliberalism, Orwellian surveillance, and every other agenda which increases the power and profit of the plutocratic class which owns them both by Caitlin Johnstone ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Kavanaugh vs Bill Clinton ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : Kavanaugh Gang Bang Accuser Savaged By Ex-Weatherman Over Penchant For Group Sex ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Dr. Christine Ford and Judge Kavanaugh have both had their lives greatly damaged. Probably ruined. ( Oct 02, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181002 : Even Bill Maher, currently an outspoken supporter of Hillary's "resistance" and the Democratic insurrectionists has chimed in on this travesty ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002* Recovered memory is a Freudian voodoo. Notice how carefully manicured these charges are such that they can never be falsified? This is the actual proof she is a liar and this whole thing is staged ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002 : Zerohedge commenters discuss evidence and Dr. Ford personality ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Christine Ford said she had dated Garrett, also knew his younger brother, but flatly refused to refer to him by name in public ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Professional lying to advance a political agenda is a well paying gig if you can get it ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Two rooms, a bathrooom and a separate entrance. In the Dr. ford residence area that setup probably commands $2000 a month. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Fatal Attraction ? ( Oct 02, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181002 : Who would most likely drive a girl to a party with older high school boys from a different school and different circle of friends? ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Her house (according to Zillow) is currently valued at $3,000,000.00+. Renting part of the house was an illegal a way to offset taxes. The second door justification was a tax scam ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Watch Live Kavanaugh, Accuser Dr. Christine Ford Testify To Congress ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20181002 : More Holes Appear As Records Raise Questions About Ford's Double-Door Story ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002* The Kavanaugh hearings and the Lack of Radical Action ( Sep 30, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002 : The potential payoff is exaggerated. There's nothing stopping a lame-duck Senate ramming an equally-conservative alternative justice through before they're gone. ( Oct 02, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181002 : Christine Balsey Ford and her father are all CIA, check it out, he father Ralph G. Balsey Jr. and her brother are all CIA ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : Former CIA Director John Brennan assures us that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is "a national treasure ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002* I m puzzled why CIA is so against Kavanaugh? ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002 : Democrats, Republicans Unite Populism Destroys Democracy by Caitlin Johnstone ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : Spinoza: a Man for Our Troubled Time by Sheldon Richman ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181002 : Something about judge Kavanaugh personality and political views. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : The way I see it, a woman over 50 years old goes on the stand, tries to put on the helpless cute little girl act complete with a six-year old's lisp, and pretends to have traumatic memories of something she claims happened over 35 years ago. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : The hysterical harpies were certainly pleased with themselves when they got the result they wanted. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : Like professional wrestlers, Republicans pretend to fight-but a Flake or someone like him, always appears in the nick of time, to save the day for the left. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : I found her not credible. Her allegations were just plausible enough to smear Kavanaugh, but Kafkaesque enough to deny the possibility of any exculpatory evidence to clear Kavanaugh. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181002 : Comparing Kavanaugh to Bill Clinton ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181002 : This allegation will never reach the level of a charge because it lacks basic evidence." ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181002 : It is hard to believe that the shy, shrinking violet, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, could stand before students at Stanford and Palo Alto and teach them. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181002 : Once Again What Are The Odds Blue Pill Philosophy Edition ( Oct 02, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181002 : Rachel Mitchell failed to cross examine properly ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.facebook.com )
- 20181002 : Dershowitz Senate Special Counsel Mitchell Was Incompetent, Did A Terrible Job Questioning Ford Video ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20181002 : If Blasey Ford was really attacked, she's in part responsible for the next attack, having enabled it by her silence. ( Oct 02, 2018 , reason.com )
- 20181002 : Most of Kavanaugh Bush-era records have been sealed. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181002 : Do you think the leadership of the Democrat Party care any more for women than Trump? ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181002 : Innocent until proven guilty????not in the 21st century, it seems. ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : In any case we entered the period in the crisis of neoliberalism which might be called an "uncivil wars." Will we see the physical fights in Senate in our lifetime is still too early to tell but the trend is clear ( Oct 02, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181002 : Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20181002 : I think the problem is the people in general and the political sphere in particular have never come to terms with unresolvable doubt. We may never know "beyond a reasonable doubt" which testimony is closer to the truth, and yet we must make a decision soon on whether Kavanaugh should be appointed to the SC. ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : Democrats, led by Chuck Schumer, agreed to cave in to Republican majority leader Mitch McConnell so that they could fast-track 11 of the pro-corporate, anti-consumer judges that Republicans are wanting to ram through the courts, or through the nomination confirmation process, before the midterm elections ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : Swetnick and Salem witch hunt standard of evidence. ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : If the incident occurred at all, could it have been done in jest? Ms. Ford, by her own admission, said that the two guys who did this were maniacally laughing and very intoxicated. ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : The key problem with this nomination is that it tips the scale in the Supreme Court ( Oct 02, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181002 : Regardless of whether Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the US Supreme Court, Ms. Ford's accusation has tainted Judge Kavanaugh's good name and his reputation -- forever. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181002 : Will 'God' Save Kavanaugh ( Oct 02, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181002 : GOP Betrayal The Cross Examination That Never Was by Ilana Mercer ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181001 : It has also been credibly stated that Dr. Ford runs the CIA internship program at Stanford ( Oct 01, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181001 : Why Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings Should be Treated as Job Interviews, not Criminal Trials ( Oct 01, 2018 , reason.com )
- 20181001 : Kavanaugh and the Rule of Law by Daniel Larison ( Oct 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181001 : Kavanaugh Meets the Senate Star Chamber ( Oct 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181001 : Predictions of a 'Kavanaugh wave' in November. But for Democrats or GOP ( Oct 01, 2018 , www.nbcnews.com )
- 20180930 : FRAUD and DEFAMATION Lawsuit Documents Against Swetnick Made Public; Claims Swetnick Initiated Sexual Harassment ( Sep 30, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180930 : Ability to remarkably walked back on allegations after facing with proof that they are bogus is a warning sign that you may deal with a female sociopath ( Sep 28, 2018 , dailycaller.com )
- 20180930 : Chuck Grassley asks FBI to probe false allegation against Brett Kavanaugh by Stephen Dinan ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.washingtontimes.com )
- 20180930 : The gotcha moment for me was Ford's response to a question in which she declared that she wanted Sen. Feinstein's office to know about her story while there was still time to find another candidate. Not political at all ( Sep 30, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180930 : Can Kavanaugh sue for libel-slander ( Sep 30, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180930 : Tucker challenges Kavanaugh critic ( Sep 30, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180930 : The political issues in the Senate hearing on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh by Eric London ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180929* The Schizophrenic Deep State is a Symptom, Not the Disease by Charles Hugh Smith ( Jul 31, 2018 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180929 : I am concerned about dysfunction and incivility in American culture and politics ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : The entire process is cynical. 45 Dems were going to vote against him regardless, This is all about peeling off a handful of votes. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : FBI Reaches Out To Second Kavanaugh Accuser; Avenatti 'Gang Rape' Client Ignored ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180929 : I don t believe either of them. caucus99percent ( Sep 29, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180929 : Ford already has a couple of GoFundMe accounts that have already racked up $ 700,000. Of course, the 6-7 figure book deal will follow. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : And no I don't believe that preposterous [to think that] Blasey [is CIA] operative. She and her whole family work for the CIA. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Graham was chosen to publicly throw a fit ecaquse he's inside-the-Beltway safe. He can huff and puff and talk tough on this hearing, precisely because the Establishment knows he'll never really go against them on issues like immigration or foreign policy. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Anti-White-Male Kavanaugh Hatefest May Close Midterm Enthusiasm Gap -- And Get GOP Senators On The Trump Train! by John Derbyshir ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Civil War II Coming by Kevin Barrett ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929* Trump Surrenders to the Iron Law of Oligarchy by Dan Sanchez ( May 02, 2017 , original.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180928 : Kunstler The Fog Of Bad Faith ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180928 : The Kavanaugh Kangaroo Court is Revictimizing Victims ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180928 : GOP Betrayal The Cross Examination That Never Was by Ilana Mercer ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180928 : CIA Mind Control at work - Questions we should be asking in MSM and in Senate Zero Hedge Zero Hedge ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180928 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Requiem To Marion Barry The Kavanaugh Sex Spectacle ( Sep 28, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180928 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Why Christine Blasey Ford is Lying About Judge Kavanaugh by Publius Tacitus ( Sep 28, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180928 : Judiciary Committee Backs Kavanaugh; Floor Vote Likely Delayed Pending FBI Investigation ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180928 : Kavanaugh Vote Delayed One Week As Trump Orders New FBI Investigation ( Sep 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180927 : Now if this was a set up, it sure pissed off Democrats; you have only to go to their hangouts to see how pissed they were with the Times and whoever leaked that news. ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Tell me who are your fiends and I will tell you who you are ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : The Trap Failed - Rosenstein Neither Fired Nor Resigned ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Trump very clearly represents the folks behind the curtain of the Western private finance led "culture" ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927* The power elites goal is to change its appearance to look like something new and innovative to stay ahead of an electorate who are increasingly skeptical of the neoliberalism and globalism that enrich the elite at their expense. ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180927 : I assume the Awan brothers and their scandalous spying on the US congress through all those democrats has been bipartisanly removed from public eye ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Misunderstanding Trump s Foreign Policy by Daniel Larison ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180926 : The Huge Stakes of Thursday's Confrontations by Pat Buchanan ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180925 : The Black leadership role has now been essentially reduced to making the odd noise after the shooting of an unarmed Black by a White cop ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180925 : It is past time for Donald Trump to fulfill his campaign promise to pull the plug on American engagement in Syria and terminate the seemingly endless cycle of wars in the Middle East: MAGA quickly mutated into MIGA ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180924 : Have you never met a lying woman ( Sep 24, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180924 : Emacipation cuts both ways, but only for women ( Sep 24, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180924 : Did they wire Kenny Mr.Trump? ( Sep 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180924* Given Trumps kneeling to the British Skripal poisoning 'hate russia' hoax I suspect there is no chance he will go after Christopher Steele or any of the senior demoncrat conspirers no matter how much he would love to sucker punch Theresa May and her nasty colleagues. ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180923 : The USA now looks like new Bizantium with complex palace intrigues as "modus operandi" ( Sep 23, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180923 : Trump on Rosenstein 'He Was Hired by Jeff Sessions' - Sputnik International ( Sep 23, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20180923 : Modern IDENTITY LEFTISM WILL EAT ITSELF by Black Pigeon Speaks ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180923 : Old, unproven, timed to ruin Kavanaugh accusations perfect example of all that's wrong with #MeToo -- RT US News ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180923 : One can like or dislike Judge Kavanagh, one can agree or disagree with his views, one may wish him in or out of the Supreme Court, but stopping him for allegedly trying to lay a girl while in high school is completely insane ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180923 : A New Martin Luther by Anatoly Karlin ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180922 : New York Times Tries Treason Again ( Sep 22, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180922 : Rosenstein, right after Comey had been fired on the basis of his recommendation usetthat firing and Comey's leak for appointing special counsel Mueller. This is such a dirty trick Rosenstein had played on Trump that I find it astonishing that Trump did not fired Rosenstein right away ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180922 : The NYT's Rosenstein Story Is An Attempt To Bring Trump Down ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180922 : Look at what he has done and who he has surrounded himself with. Looks like he like Obama is apuppet of the Depp State ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : Tinker, traitor, lawyer, lie NY Times claims DAG Rosenstein suggested secretly recording Trump ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180921 : Rosenstein Proposed Secretly Recording Trump, Invoking 25th Amendment ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180921* One party state: Trump's 'Opposition' Supports All His Evil Agendas While Attacking Fake Nonsence by Caitlin Johnstone ( Sep 21, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180921 : No, we are not ruled by mandarins. We are ruled by plutocrats ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : Obama played both sides against the middle telling folks to vote for him and 'hope and change' bullshit and to shake his fist at Wall Street -- all the while enabling them to make more money than they thought existed. ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180921 : Trump is the Republican Obama ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180919 : In 2008, Obama was touted as a political outsider who will hose away all of the rot and bloody criminality of the Bush years. He turned out to be a deft move by our ruling class. Though fools still refuse to see it, Obama is a perfect servant of our military banking complex. Now, Trump is being trumpeted as another political outsider. ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180918 : Biden proves that corporate Dems are incapable of learning ( Sep 18, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180918 : The declining US fights for human rights as declining Serena fights for women's rights. Both invoke exceptionalism and higher principles and go nuclear when they cannot win any more under the established international rules ( Sep 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180918 : Liberals love to lampoon the Prophet Muhammad, but hands off Serena Williams by Robert Bridge ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180917 : The declining US fights for human rights as declining Serena fights for women's rights. Both invoke exceptionalism and higher principles and go nuclear when they cannot win any more under the established international rules ( Sep 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180916 : Polling the Left Agenda -- Finally ( Aug 04, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20180916 : The Enigma of Orwellian Donald Trump -- How Does He Get Away with It So Easily by Prof Rodrigue Tremblay ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180915 : It was Rosenstein's official recommendation to Trump to terminated Comey because Rosenstein was trying to install Mueller as FBI director, a professional "yes man" and cover up specialist. So when Trump wouldn't make Mueller FBI director, then Rosenstein had to destroy Trump to cover up. He appointed Mueller to special council ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : The key goal of the USA two party system since 1980th is the protection of neoliberal aristocracy against plebs ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : What is the meaning of the term "US conservative" ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : The way you decieve the voters is by blank-screening yourself and letting the electors project onto you, by presenting yourself as Conservative even though you're Labour (as Blair did), or conversely presenting yourself as radical even though you're a straight-down-the-line tax-cutting defense-budget-ballooning Republican. ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : How To Think About Conservatism ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : Another issue is that Williams deliberately puts on a tantrum and then claims the tantrum is normal emotional behaviour. On top of that, she tries to pass off this spoilt-brat outburst as characteristic of how strong, feminist women behave ( Sep 15, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180915 : "Drain the Swamp" and "MAGA" were skillfully crafted psyops, most likely from the inner sanctum of the most pernicious lobbying outfit on Capitol Hill, AIPAC. ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180915 : Serena Williams Serves Tantrum, Scores for Identity Politics by David Masciotra ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180915 : The PC drones are rather mentally deficient. They respond to trigger phrases and not to concepts or principles. ( Sep 15, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180914 : Woodward is a career CIA agent as documented in many articles, such as this ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Henry A. Wallace on amrican fascism ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180912 : Did Sanders' people challenge 'the Russians did it' propaganda line, demand the DNC servers be examined by forensic specialists and investigate Crowdstrike? No. ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : If You Read This Book, It'll Make You a Radical A Conversation with Thomas Frank by John Siman ( Sep 11, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180912 : Trump is a pawn of the State of Israel, nothing more and nothing less. ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180911* Is Donald Trump Going to Do the Syria Backflip by Publius Tacitus ( Sep 11, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180911* If you believe Trump is trying to remove neocons(Deep State) from the government, explain Bolton and many other Deep State denizens Trump has appointed ( Sep 11, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180910 : Even the "extremely narrow" search that was finally conducted, after more than a month of delay, uncovered more classified material sent and/or received by Clinton through her unauthorized basement server ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180910 : We can't say if Trump survive the Deep State color revolution against him, but we can tell that he already betrayed his voters and abandoned his election promises ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180910 : I've been saying for over a year that Trump is the Republican Obama. He is a faux populist front man ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180909 : It seems that the Wiesenthals and the Klarsfelds simply melted away and evaporated as soon as the Jewish State began sending the Israel-made weaponry to the neo-Nazi in Ukraine. ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180908* Plutocracy Now! by Michael Brenner ( Sep 05, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180908 : Trump was warned repeatedly about the neocons et al, but has chosen to staff up with the same swamp creatures he ostensibly meant to expurgate. ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180907 : Left, Right, and Dead Center by Andrew Levine ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180907 : Bernie Sanders Introduces 'Stop BEZOS' Bill To Tax Amazon For Underpaying Workers ( Sep 07, 2018 , yro.slashdot.org )
- 20180907 : The Great Tribes of Libya begin to cleanse Tripoli of terrorist militias by JoanneM ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180907 : Neoliberal Totalitarianism And The Social Contract Countercurrents ( Sep 07, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20180907 : Are We Being Played by Caitlin Johnstone ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180906 : A combined army of Libyan tribes fight UN-backed terrorist militias in Tripoli by JoanneM ( Sep 04, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180904 : Well, well, well. This doesn t bode well for Hillary ( Sep 04, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180903 : The US Department of Homeland Security fabricated "intelligence reports" of Russian election hacking ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180903 : Neoliberalism privatised profits and socialised risk and losses ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180903 : How identity politics poison politivcal dioscourse and divide people by Tobias Langdon ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180903 : Fourth Wave Feminism-Why No One Escapes - The American Conservative ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180902 : Bombing it induced a humanitarian crisis in the coastal region where Gaddafi's power was concentrated, contributed to a wave of refugees, and let the cities which supported him know they were not impregnable, that their weaknesses were being exploited ( Sep 02, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180902 : Is Trumpism a step toward neofascism ? ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : The primary link between neoliberalism and fascism is their insistence that the weak go to the wall. Communism denies this so did all societies before the British empire of the C19th. ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : Arendt equivalence of communism and Nazism was intellectually dishonest ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : Fascism (and Nazism) is a logical result of evolution of Liberalism. We need to discard the most persuading Cold War myth: the myth of totalitarianism ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180901 : ZERO CHOICE OFFERED TO VOTERS DURING US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS ( Sep 01, 2018 , chuckmanwordsincomments.wordpress.com )
- 20180901 : THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY DRAGGED INTO WARS INTO BY THIER LEADERS -- NEITHER ELECTIONS NOT POLLS MATTER by John Chuckman ( Aug 27, 2018 , chuckmanwordsincomments.wordpress.com )
- 20180831 : The globalists would find use for a Trump presidency, more so in fact than a Clinton presidency ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180831 : Which Fascist Said This ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180831 : As with Obama new Dems candidates pretend that once the ostensible Third Way newcomer is accepted and established, they can and will gradually disclose their true political selves, and act accordingly ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180830 : >Libya and the Failure of 'Humanitarian' Intervention by DANIEL LARISON ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180830 : >Once the spy agencies become the controlling element a government degenerates into a regime or imperium depending upon its level of power. ( Aug 30, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180829 : Once you elect someone your job's only begun for now you must watch him like a hawk to ensure he properly promotes your interests ( Aug 29, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180828 : Mueller is part of the plot against Trump as is Rosenstein. Both are guilty of sedition as active participants in a coup to overthrow the POTUS ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180828 : China Hacked Clinton's Private Email Server- Daily Caller ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180827 : Superficial differences between Dems and Republicans begs the question -- who is (and has been since the 1940s) setting US policy? If we, the voters, cannot alter or change our national policies, then democratic oversight of the Republic is nothing but a sham ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : The key features of an authoritarian government ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : American and European Populists Are Talking Past Each Other ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180827 : Neocon/neolib block hysterically embraces any public figure who opposes (opposed) Trump. ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180826 : Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined ( Aug 26, 2018 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20180826 : Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Bait and Switch by TAC staff ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180825 : Democrats Strip Superdelegates of Voting Power ( Aug 25, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180824 : After the election, coverage of the Russian "collusion" story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage. ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : I have had my suspicions of the divisions inside the FBI ever since late summer of 2016 when it was reported that the NYC FBI was pushing to reveal the Hillary emails found inside Anthony Weiner's home computer ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180823 : What The Party 'Strategists' Say Is Not What The Voters Want ( Aug 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180818 : Best Available Evidence Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's by Rudy Panko ( Aug 18, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180818 : In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship -- Consortiumnews ( Aug 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180818* Sanders behaviour during election is suspect, unless you assume he acted as sheep dog for hillary ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180818* Corporate Media the Enemy of the People by Paul Street ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180817 : Jim Kunstler Exposes The Democratic Party s Three-Headed Monster ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : OBAMUNISM: Weaponizing government agencies to attack DemoRats political opponents ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : The Enigma of Orwellian Donald Trump How Does He Get Away with It So Easily by Prof Rodrigue Tremblay ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180817 : Voter Fatigue Why Brenda from Bristol wouldn't complain if she knew what Americans have to put up with ( Aug 17, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180815 : Some suggestions about contra sanctions that Russia can implement ( Aug 15, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180815 : Running Scared by Anthony King ( Jan 01, 1997 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180814 : The demise of another Bernie Sanders fraud - World Socialist Web Site ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180814 : Technocrats Rule Democracy Is 'OK' As Long As The People Rubberstamp Our Leadership ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180813 : Corporate Capitalists Killed American Identity by David Masciotra ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180812 : People who vote for Greens in 2018 have a fundamental disagreement with the two party system and lesser-evilism, and relish in the opportunity to express that disagreement. ( Aug 12, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180811 : The case of HRC's successor server ( Aug 11, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180810 : Dozens of Yemeni Children Killed in Saudi Coalition Airstrike by Daniel Larison ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180810 : Hitler Trump The Great Man Theory Debunked by Gerold ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180809 : Institutionalizing Intolerance Bullies Win, Freedom Suffers When We Can't Agree To Disagree by John Whitehead ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180809 : Now national during elections The FBI and CIA set the preferable candidate and call the shots ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : In many ways, the Democratic elite are small "c"onservatives. New ideas and such are frightening to them. ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180808 : National Socialist propaganda was contradictory; it's content was determined by the class for which it was intended. Only in its manipulation of the mystical feelings of the masses was it clear and consistent. ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808 : Wilhelm Reich Quotes ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808 : America the Unexceptional by William S. Smith ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180808 : American Pravda Jews and Nazis by Ron Unz ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : Imagine what is coming in the United States where the simmering hatreds are invited and exploited by not three distinct groups, but hundreds by Sic Semper ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : The Constitution looked fairly good on paper, but it was not a popular document; people were suspicious of it, and suspicious of the enabling legislation that was being erected upon it ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : There is only mass media, corporate media, or presstitute media, and superficial variations of the corporate welfare-warfare party. ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : Why do the masses allow themselves to be politically swindled?) ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808 : "The Utility of White-Bashing" ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.theatlantic.com )
- 20180807 : Once the Democratic Party has burned the people who fall under the marketing term "Millennials" enough times, they'll move on to the new "hope" of Gen Z who won't have multiple memories of lie after lie ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : Trump Politics Power, Powerlessness and the Perfect Target by David Rosen ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : Iranians Not Pining for American Intervention The American Conservative ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180807 : Hit piece on Tulsi Gabbard in the Intercept, attacking her anti-war politics. ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : Identity politics is a part of the ruling neoliberal class ideology ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180806 : LeBron Shows Trump What Winning Really Looks Like ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180805 : Bernie Sanders did everything he was told he should do. He supported the Democratic establishment candidate, and now he believes the Russiagate story. ( Aug 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180805* How identity politics makes the Left lose its collective identity by Tomasz Pierscionek ( Aug 05, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180803 : The Little Known Black Hole in the Pentagon Budget by By Ross Marchand • ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180803 : Trumpism and the Politics of Distrust ( Aug 03, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180803 : The elites "have no credibility left by David North and Chris Hedges ( Oct 06, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20180803 : Donald Trump might be a symptom that neoliberal system is about to collapse ( Jul 10, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20180802 : Hegel The Uninvited Guest at the Conservative Party by James McElroy ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180802 : MAGA was a bait and switch trick: The Trump election campaign rallying cry was to make America great again, but Trump actions are to revert the government and tax system to when America wasn't that great. ( Aug 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180801 : The word McCarthyism came to mean making accusations of treason without sufficient evidence ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180801 : Hegel The Uninvited Guest at the Conservative Party The American Conservative ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180801 : Trump Tells Jeff Sessions To End Mueller Investigation Right Now ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180731 : GOP and Corporate Dems Gain When Democrats Run Against Putin by Norman Solomon ( Jul 26, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180731 : The whole corrupt, crazy political process is a distraction from our real problems, and an endless maze of futility. ( Jul 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180731 : GOP and Corporate Dems Gain When Democrats Run Against Putin by Norman Solomon ( Jul 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180731 : The Yellow Peril Comes to Washington by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180731 : Donald Trump is Not the 'Manchurian Candidate' The American Conservative ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180731 : Trump Has a Grand Strategy, He Wants to Do a 'Reverse Nixon' -- Partner Russia for an Alliance against China ( Jul 31, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180731 : The lesser of two evils is still evil. And Trump isn't all that much less evi ( Jul 31, 2018 , akacatholic.com )
- 20180730 : Jeff Bezos Paper Tells You Not To Worry About Those Billionaires ( Jul 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180729 : The USA intentionally tried to destroy Russia after the dissolution of the USSR ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180729 : Cult of GDP is a damaging mental disease. With the size of the USA financial sector it is grossly distorted. ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180729 : Time to Talk to the Taliban by Daniel L. Davis ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180729 : The 4 Types Of Constitutional Crises by Julia Azari and Seth Masket ( Feb 09, 2017 , fivethirtyeight.com )
- 20180729 : It s Official The US is in a Constitutional Crisis ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180729 : Is America on the Verge of a Constitutional Crisis? by Quinta Jurecic and Benjamin Wittes ( Mar 17, 2018 , www.theatlantic.com )
- 20180729 : The Putin-Trump Helsinki summit by The Saker ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180728* American Society Would Collapse If It Were not For These 8 Myths by Lee Camp ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180728 : #Walkaway: The immolation of both neoliberal media and Clintonized Democratic Party is occurring simultaneously. Looks like we also have seen Peak Facebook ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180727 : America's Allies Against Russia Iran, by Eric Zuesse - The Unz Review ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180726 : What Everyone Seemed to Ignore in Helsinki by Jon Basil Utley ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180725 : Republicans Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Rosenstein ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180725 : Trump and Corporatism ( Jul 23, 2018 , mainlymacro.blogspot.com )
- 20180724 : Bernie Sanders embraces the anti-Russia campaign by Patrick Martin ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180724 : The real face of Bernie Sanders ( Jul 24, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180724 : Trump Seeks Confrontation for Its Own Sake by Daniel Larison • ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180723 : Report Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Revealed Under Oath That There Was No Basis for Mueller's Appointment ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : The Democratic Party's Pitch to Billionaires by Eric Zuesse ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : Did Bernie Sanders break down doors for new US socialist movement by Dave Lindorff ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180723 : Distraction. Trapped into Hating Donald Trump Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : 'Progressives Are Putin Stooges' - How Centrists Will Help To Reelect Trump ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180722 : Obstruction of justice by Hillary and her close associates and first of all Cheryl Mills ( Apr 01, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180722 : FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CRIMINAL CHARGES ( May 10, 2017 , therightscoop.com )
- 20180722* Tucker Carlson SLAMS Intelligence Community On Russia ( Jul 22, 2018 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180721 : Funny how Brennan a former communist sympathizer who voted for Gus Hall in 1976 is crying treason. ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180721 : The John Brennans of the world and the lib-Dem-media-neocon mob of which he is a member now routinely traffic in hyperventilating accusations of treason, have forfeited any claim to credibility or respect. ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180721 : "Fun experiment: of those old enough, how many today who believe the "Trump is a Russian asset" story, in 2003 believed the Iraq has WMD story? 'Cause the source who lied to you in 2003, the intel community, is your same source today." ( Jul 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180720 : From the perspective of the Hillary investigation which Strzok was running the fact the emials were Cc-ed to China should have tipped the scale to] gross negligence on her part for not handling classified information in a secure manner. ( Jul 20, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180720 : Congressional Record transcript on Chinagate - 12 July, 2018 ( Jul 20, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180720 : Mrs. Clinton, who was criminally negligent with regard to the most important classified information, has been protected by the politicking Brennan, Clapper, and Mueller ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180720 : John Brennan, Melting Down and Covering Up by Peter Van Buren ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180720 : Trump Stays Defiant Amid a Foreign Policy Establishment Gone Mad The American Conservative ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180719 : America Doesn't Need Another Weakling NATO Ally The American Conservative ( Jul 19, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180718 : The US public has been fed up with the corruption and disastrous policies of the US government for quite a while. I mean, 10 years ago we elected a black(ish) man with a Muslim name for criizzacks! How desperate were we to do that in the middle of the "Clash of Civilizations" Global War OF Terror? ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180718 : Let's See Who's Bluffing in the Criminal Case Against the Russians The American Conservative ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180718 : Ron and Rand Paul Call Out Foreign Policy Hysteria by Jack Hunter ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180718 : Bernie Town Hall Tonight Changing The Narrative Again By Using His Platform To Give People s Stories A Chance to Be Heard Wher ( Jul 18, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180718 : Crowdstrike brings up a couple of interesting questions. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180718 : Trump needs to order a full intelligence agency review of Clapper's report ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : I think Bernie was more authentic than the two evils, Hillary and Trump, and although his Zionist roots are always a concern; he was run out precisely because he was a rogue Jew and Zionists couldn't trust him. He wasn't in the pocket of Zionist financiers although he was running with the Democrats ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180718 : They call the hack the equivalent of the Cuban Missile crisis but no one in government has seen Hillary's server. ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180718 : Page confirmed China penetration of Hillary bathroom server e-mail. ( Jul 18, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180718 : It is hard to reconcile the fact that "Chinese state-backed 'assets' had illegally acquired Hillarys 30,000+ "missing" emails with the fact that the US "defense" budget is approximately 1.2 trillion dollars a year ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180717* I think there is much more to the comment made by Putin regarding Bill Browder and his money flows into the DNC and Clinton campaign. That would explain why the DNC didn t hand the servers over to the FBI after being hacked. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180717 : Mass hysteria is exactly what it is, because it threatens their gravy train that comes from money taken by force from taxpayers. the citizens voted against the establishment, and the establishment is fighting back along with their MSM cronies. ( Jul 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180717 : IMHO believing in the Crowdstrike analysis is like believing in Santa Claus ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180717 : Criminal negligence on the part of the Strzok in handing Hillary private emeail server case ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180717 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Editorial - China hacked Clinton s e-mail ( Jul 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180716 : Donald Trump s Trade Wars Could Lead to the Next Great Depression by Nomi Prins ( Jun 22, 2018 , thenation.com )
- 20180716 : Strzok Ignored Evidence That Hillary's Emails Were Sent to a Foreign Entity by S.Noble ( Jul 14, 2018 , www.independentsentinel.com )
- 20180716 : The Racial Realignment of American Politics by Patrick McDermott ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180715 : A New World Order: Brought to You by the Global-Industrial Deep State by John W. Whitehead ( Jul 12, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180715* Sic Semper Tyrannis HILLARY CLINTON S COMPROMISED EMAILS WERE GOING TO A FOREIGN ENTITY – NOT RUSSIA! FBI Agent Ignored Evide ( Jul 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : Majority Of Clinton Emails Funneled To Foreign Entity; When IG Told Strzok - He Completely Ignored ( Jul 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180715* Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence Of Clinton Server Breach ( Mar 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180715 : It's fascinating, in a creepy way, that the email address to which Hillary emails were forwarded is known to the investigators but remains undisclosed. ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : 'Foreign actors' accessed Hillary Clinton emails, documents show Fox News ( Jun 14, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180715 : I would think a presidential campaign cc-ing all of its emails to a foreign country, not Russia , needs its own investigation ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180715 : Every Hillary email except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180715 : Rod Rosenstein Impeachment Plans Drawn Up Report ( Jul 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180715 : Election promises are always face in a neoliberal empire. They are always elements of bait and switch game with electorate ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180714 : Sanders is controlled opposition. An empty suit. ( Jul 14, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180713 : Democratic National Committee Votes to Roll Back Power of Superdelegates ( Jun 28, 2018 , truthout.org )
- 20180712 : Mueller again asks for delay in Flynn sentencing by Morgan Chalfant ( Jun 29, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180711 : Angry Bear " Bombing for Votes Public opinion shifts during the Iraq war and implications for future conflicts by Jeff Soplop ( Jul 09, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20180709 : WPOP fielded by the Unv of Maryland might be preferable to the polls like Pew ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180709 : Another bait and switch ? ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180709 : Both parties are on the payroll of AIPAC. USA is banana republic, of Israel. ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180708 : Trump Ain't No Hitler by Publius Tacitus ( Jul 06, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180706 : I frankly do not think that communism requires redemption. ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180706 : A Democrat Party composed of moderate Republicans and democratic socialists will be divided against itself and will not stand ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180706 : Ralph Peters is a nice example of the nuttiest neocons around ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180706 : Trump and Republican Party: as the trade war disruptions reach upper corporate managers class, I believe they may turn on Trump ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180706 : Casual voters ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180706 : First thought was that's what political party elites use to keep their base from changing their party elites policies: 'alarm' the base about the horribleness of the 'other side', rally the base to 'resist' any actions by 'the other side' (while not changing course and not offering policies the base wants/needs), and finally, 'exhaust' the base with resistance movements designed not to succeed politically but to exhaust the base so they'll 'adapt' to whatever the party elites dictate as policy ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180705 : Stuxnet opened a can of worms ( Jul 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180705 : Putin-Phobia, the Only Bipartisan Game in Town by Doug Bandow ( Jul 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180705 : America Celebrates Lateral Move From Monarchy To Corporate Rule by Caitlin Johnstone ( Jul 05, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180705 : Henry Wallace Warns Future Americans About the Rise of Fascism by Reich-Wing Watch ( Jul 27, 2015 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180705 : We are an empire now ( Jul 05, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180704 : BUSTED! FBI Set Up The Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting ( Jul 04, 2018 , www.shtfplan.com )
- 20180704 : Former US Envoy to Moscow Calls Intelligence Report on Alleged Russian Interference 'Politically Motivated' ( Jul 04, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180704 : Imran Awan and voting ( Jul 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180703* Musings II The "Intelligence Community," "Russian Interference," and Due Diligence ( Jun 29, 2018 , jackmatlock.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180703 : Donald Trump has been business partners with George Soros in at least $6 Billion in properties for more than a decade before his candidacy. They were even codefendants in a RICO suit (organized crime, as in the Jewish Mafia). ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180703 : Secure transaction histories provided by blockchain (same technology as Bitcoin) allows for internet-based direct democracy ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180627 : DOJ Won't Release Top Secret Loretta Lynch Intercepts Suggesting Secret Deal To Rig Clinton Probe ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180627 : Pelosi Pissed As Liberal Media Loves Socialist Millennial Who Beat Democratic Leader ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180627 : Immigration Western Wars and Imperial Exploitation Uproot Millions by James Petras ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180627 : Earthquake in the Bronx Ocasio-Cortez Beat 14 Term Establishment Dem Crowley in Primary naked capitalism ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180627 : jack daniels ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180627 : The mechanics of identity wedge in politics ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180627 : How Cynical Is the Democratic Party's Support for Identity Politics (Plus a Note on the Ocasio-Crowley Contest) ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180626 : Douglas Valentine wrote an extremely interesting article on Ellsberg's CIA connections in 2003 ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180626* Identity politics has always served as a diversion for elites to pursue stealth neoliberal policies like decreasing public spending. Fake austerity is necessary for pursuing neoliberal privatization of public enterprises ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180626 : Was Sanders a Trojan horse? ( Jun 26, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180626 : Trump and Obama both follow the same political model, that of the faux populist leader. They both claimed to be outsiders. They both faced crazy opposition that called into question their loyalty to America. They both had amorphous apologists (Obamabots, Trumptards) that excuse any betrayal by Jackrabbit ( Jun 25, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180625 : Are al-Qaeda Affiliates Fighting Alongside US Rebels in Syria's South? ( Jun 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180624 : American Empire Demands a Caesar by Bruce Fein ( Jun 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180624 : Meet Mystery FBI Agent 5 Who Sent Anti-Trump Texts While On Clinton Taint Team Zero Hedge ( Jun 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180624 : Was the Marketplace of Ideas Politically Hijacked - ( Jun 24, 2018 , promarket.org )
- 20180623 : The Christians have one thing right - no one is without sin. But I think there are some puppet masters that actually want a civil war to occur in the USA. In hope of regaining power Demorats elite are certainly behaving in a most incendiary and irresponsible manner. ( Jun 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180622 : IG confirms Comey under investigation over memo handling by Brooke Singman ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20180622 : Close All the Military Bases by Michael J. Ard ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180621 : Britain In Panic As Trump-Putin Summit Looms : all roads in Russiagate lead to London, not, be it noted, Moscow. by Alexander Mercouris ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180621 : US interventions vs Russia interventions ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180621* The neoliberal agenda is agreed and enacted by BOTH parties: ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180620 : Updating Orwell by Steve Sailer ( Jun 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180618 : 'Deep Throat' was fiction, the CIA had all the info, the CIA fake 'leaker' is another big distraction game getting repeated ( Jun 18, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180618 : The most important conclusion of the report: there is no longer a way to claim America's internal intelligence agency, the FBI, did not play a role in the 2016 election ( Jun 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180616 : FBI shelved probe into Clinton emails on Weiner laptop for Russiagate - DOJ report ( Jun 16, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180616 : Neither party serves the people. Both parties serve only themselves. They have morphed into two sides of the same neoliberal coin. ( Jun 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180615 : IG Report Confirms Obama Lied About Hillary Email Server ( Jun 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180615 : And guess who did that redacting? Oh, that would be one Rod Rosenstein. ( Jun 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180615 : Tulsi Gabbard might be a viable candidate ( Jun 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180614 : Trump Facing Renewed Pressure To Sit For Mueller Interview After Kim Summit Zero Hedge ( Jun 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180614 : The IG report is finally out ( Jun 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180613 : The Nationalism Versus Globalism Battles Yet to Come ( Jun 13, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180613 : Downright Chilling Rosenstein Threatened To Subpoena Congressmen In Closed-Door Meeting Zero Hedge ( Jun 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180610 : Bernard Lewis The Bush Administration's Court Intellectual by Gilbert T. Sewall ( Jun 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180610 : Trump At G-7 Closing Remarks We're The Piggy Bank That Everybody's Robbing ( Jun 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180610* Trump and National Neoliberalism by Sasha Breger Bush ( Dec 24, 2016 , www.commondreams.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180610* Trump and National Neoliberalism, Revisited by Sasha Breger Bush ( Jun 10, 2018 , www.dollarsandsense.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180609* Spooks Spooking Themselves by Daniel Lazare ( May 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180609* Still Waiting for Evidence of a Russian Hack by Ray McGovern ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180609 : Sanders role in the 20016 Presidential election was a sheepdog. But it backfired as Sanders supporters were reluctant to back Hillary ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180609 : Rotten to the Heart: Authoritarian Chickens Roosting at Home by Paul Street ( Jun 08, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180609 : What Goes Around: "Trampling on the Helpless Abroad" Comes Home ( Jun 09, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180606* Why Foreign Policy Realism Isn't Enough by William S. Smith ( Jun 06, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180606 : Are Democrats too invested in New Deal history? ( Jun 06, 2018 , newrepublic.com )
- 20180606 : "Neoliberalism will literally be the death of democracy." In fact, that was the plan. ( Jun 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180606 : The other great con is convincing the public that voting for anyone but the two major parties is "wasting your vote". ( Jun 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180606 : The divisive societal aspects of free market fundamentalism ( Jun 06, 2018 , profile.theguardian.com )
- 20180606 : It's apparent that elections can be won by throwing enough resources into well aimed propaganda ( Jun 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180606 : Inverted totalitarism described by a Guardia commenter ( Jun 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180605 : Emic and Etic Knowledge of Reform - Re-published 5 June 2018 ( Jun 05, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180605 : Is Democracy to Blame for Our Present Crisis by Alexander William Salter ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180605 : Mourning in America The Day RFK Was Shot in Los Angeles The American Conservative ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180605 : The Political Assassin Who Brought Down RFK ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180605 : Some people think that they are prisoners of neoliberal democracy. ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180605 : The importance of identity wedge in two party voting ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180529 : On Memorial Day, Getting Beyond 'Thank You For Your Service' The American Conservative ( May 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180529 : Amazon's Relentless Pursuit of Largesse The American Conservative ( May 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180529 : The Urban-Rural Divide More Pronounced Than Ever ( May 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180528 : Why You Should Read These Military Classics by Andrew J. Bacevich ( May 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180527 : Roger Stone Rips DOJ's Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein as 'Two Crooks' ( May 27, 2018 , www.newsmax.com )
- 20180525 : The Simulation of Democracy, by C.J. Hopkins - The Unz Review ( May 25, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180523 : Elon Musk is the Cosmo Kramer of Crony Capitalism ( May 23, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180523 : 2016 Hillary fiasco post mortem by Lambert Strether ( May 23, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180522 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Congress To Oppose Authorization for War Against Iran ( May 22, 2018 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20180520 : Ford Says Farewell The American Conservative ( May 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180520 : Far from "the intelligence community" believing any such thing, it was eventually admitted that a handful of picked individuals from three agencies (of the 16) had cautiously expressed that "belief" with the proviso that they acknowledged that they knew of no supporting evidence. ( May 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180519 : Krugman Cries Treason After Stefan Halper Outed As FBI Infiltrator, There's Just One Problem... ( May 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges ( May 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180518 : Two Colleagues Contradict Brennan s Denial of Reliance on Dossier ( May 18, 2018 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20180518 : The Steele Dossier the Intelligence Community Assessment by Jeff Carlson, CFA ( May 15, 2018 , www.themarketswork.com )
- 20180518 : In fact the Intelligence Community Assessment was the work product of two of Brennan's analysts ( May 18, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180510 : MoA - Blumenthal, Norton, Khalek - The Turncoats Deliver A Poor Excuse - by Daniel ( May 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180504 : Rosenstein defiant as impeachment talk rises TheHill ( May 04, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180504 : Rosenstein -- Agent of the Deep State Coup by Daniel John Sobieski ( Jan 30, 2018 , www.americanthinker.com )
- 20180504 : Marx Was Right A Warning The American Conservative ( May 04, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180503* Alert The Clintonian empire is still here and tries to steal the popular vote throug ( May 03, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr ) [Recommended]
- 20180502 : Sanders was arguably a moderate populist hoping to ameliorate the bad effects of capitalism by addressing its more obvious social consequences of its logic in a way that has already been done by every other developed nation. That's why he was/is unacceptable to neoliberal even as sheep dog ( May 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180501 : It is disgusting how anti-war pre-president Trump becomes Hillary copycat after election: another Obama-style bait and switch maneuver to deceive US electorate ( May 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180430 : NBC tried to eliminate and may be sunk Kelly ( Apr 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180430* Neoliberalization of the US Democratic Party is irreversible: It is still controlled by Clinton gang even after Hillary debacle ( Apr 30, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180430 : The CIA Democrats Part one by Patrick Martin ( Apr 30, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180429 : Immigration and identity politics ( Apr 29, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180428 : Our Useless Clients and Trump's Misguided Plan for Syria by Daniel Larison ( www.antiwar.com )
- 20180428 : The Biggest Loser From a Successful Trump-Kim Summit China ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180428 : Macron The Last Multilateralist ( Apr 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180426 : CIA operatives Bradlee and his mentee Bob Woodward staged a coup. ( Apr 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180426 : Drones, Baby, Drones! The Rise of Americas High-Tech Assassins ( Apr 03, 2015 , Alternet )
- 20180425 : The Lies Behind America's Interventions by Jon Basil Utley ( Apr 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180424* The Democratic Party has embraced the agenda of the military-intelligence apparatus and sought to become its main political voice ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180424 : Midwestern Democrats Want The DNC To STFU About Trump-Russia ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424 : Very Pissed Off Obama DOJ Made Dramatic Call To McCabe To Quash Clinton Probe ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180424 : The Varieties of Russian Conservatism by Paul Grenier ( Jun 19, 2015 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180424 : Comey Claims Nobody Asked About Clinton Obstruction Before Today by snoopydawg ( Apr 22, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180424 : Rand Paul Caves on Pompeo ( Apr 24, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180424* Class and how they use words to hide reality ( Apr 24, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180423 : Tucker Carlson reporting on Syria ( Apr 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180422 : Jordan Peterson and the Return of the Stoics by Tim Rogers ( Apr 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180422 : Trump is pure schadenfreude ( Apr 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180422* The American ruling class loves Identity Politics, because Identity Politics divides the people into hostile groups and prevents any resistance to the ruling elite ( Apr 22, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180421* On the Criminal Referral of Comey, Clinton et al by Ray McGovern ( Apr 21, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180421 : Timber Sycamore ( Apr 21, 2018 , www.defenddemocracy.press )
- 20180421* Amazingly BBC newsnight just started preparing viewers for the possibility that there was no sarin attack, and the missile strikes might just have been for show ( Apr 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180421* It s a tough old world and we are certainly capable of a Salisbury set-up and god knows what else in Syria. ( Apr 21, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180418 : Obama vs Trump: That is how the political mechanism of faux populism works. ( Apr 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180417 : the unbalanced evolution of homo sapiens Ed Schultz I was fired from MSNBC because I supported Bernie Sanders ( Apr 17, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr )
- 20180417 : Did Comey throw Loretta Lynch under the bus? ( Apr 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180417* Poor Alex ( Apr 17, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr ) [Recommended]
- 20180417 : John Bolton In Search of Carthage by By Michael Shindler ( Apr 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180417 : Trump Prisoner of the War Party by Patrick J. Buchanan ( Apr 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180416 : America's Fling With the Kurds Could Cause Turkey and NATO to Split by Mark Perry ( Apr 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180416 : Why democratic party is better then Republican in the USA ( Apr 16, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180416 : Trump is the Republican Obama. The follow the same model of government: faux populist leader dogged by crazy critics that want to derail a righteous agenda. Less slick, but more jingoistic ( Apr 16, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180415 : Neocons destroyed Trump. Or was he just a decoy like Oabam to ensure continuation of neocon policies which he secretly supports himself ( Apr 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180415 : Obama And Lynch Jeopardized Clinton Email Investigation Comey ( Apr 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180415* The Trump Regime Is Insane by Paul Craig Roberts ( Apr 13, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180414 : Airstrikes Against Syria Would Set Off a Powder Keg by Daniel Larison ( Apr 14, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180413 : No, the FBI's Michael Cohen Raid Did Not Violate Attorney-Client Privilege by Bruce Fein ( Apr 13, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180413 : The End of International Law by Thierry Meyssan ( Apr 13, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180411 : Samantha Power Liberal War Hawk by Robert Parry ( Jun 15, 2015 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180411* It is long passed the time when any thinking person took Trump tweets seriously ( Apr 11, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180411 : Trump's Rush to Judgment on Syria Chemical Attack by Scott Ritter ( Apr 11, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180409 : ISIS is Finished So We Should Leave Syria Now by Gil Barndollar ( Apr 06, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180409 : Trump's Saber-Rattling on Syria by Daniel Larison ( Apr 09, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180409 : Putin really dropped the ball on the Libya No-Fly Resolution trusting the evil empire ( Apr 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180407 : Syria Showdown Trump Versus the Generals ( Apr 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180405 : Steve Coll's Directorate S is Disturbing Account of U.S. Mistakes After 9/11 by Mark Perry ( Apr 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180405 : Why the US Fails to Understand Its Adversaries ( Apr 05, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180405 : Barack Obama supporters outraged by Bernie Sanders's 'deplorable' attack on Democratic Party on anniversary of Martin Luther King assassination by Peter Stubley ( Apr 05, 2018 , independent.co.uk )
- 20180402 : The Third Bush Presidency ( Apr 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180401* Big American Money, Not Russia, Put Trump in the White House: Reflections on a Recent Report by Paul Street ( Mar 30, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180331 : Where Have You Gone, George McGovern by Maj. Danny Sjursen ( Mar 29, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180330 : Bolton Is the Opposite of an 'Honest Broker' The American Conservative ( Mar 30, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180330* The Death Of The Liberal World Order by Leonid Savin ( Mar 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180329 : The US is by no means a "functioning democracy with proper rule of law". More like a corrupt plutocracy ( Mar 29, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20180329 : The Anti-Liberty Boomerang of US Militarism ( Mar 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180329* Giving Up the Ghost of Objective Journalism by Telly Davidson ( Mar 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180328 : It's Not a Conspiracy Anymore; Public Belief in 'Deep State' Soars by Mike Whitney ( Mar 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180327* The Stormy Daniels scandal Political warfare in Washington hits a new low by Patrick Martin ( Mar 27, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180325 : Trump impulsive, ignorant incompetence can be just as dangerous as sinister purpose -- but it represents a different set of threats ( Mar 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180325 : Hawks Always Fail Upwards by Daniel Larison ( Mar 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180325 : Ex-Playboy Model Suing To Break Silence On Affair With Trump ( Mar 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180323 : Was Destructive 'Slingshot' Malware Deployed by the Pentagon ( Mar 23, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180323 : Will the Deep State Break Trump The American Conservative ( Mar 23, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180322 : I think that in much of the world The World Cup is a bigger deal than the Olympics. That's why Brits want to undermine it with Skripal affair ( Mar 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180322 : In order for Sanders to achieve anything substancial, he would have to have a substantial, functioning party apparatus ( Mar 22, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180322 : The Untold Story of John Bolton's Campaign for War With Iran by Gareth Porter ( Mar 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180322 : Some of the crimes were that Comey drafted an exoneration letter of Hillary Clinton months before she was ever interviewed ( Mar 22, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180322 : The law requires "gross negligence" for prosecution, and Peter Strzok had it changed in the report to "extreme carelessness". If that isn't an interference in the judicial process, I don't know what is. ( Mar 21, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180322 : Washington Breaks Out the "Just Following Orders" Nazi Defense for CIA Director-Designate Gina Haspel ( Mar 22, 2018 , theintercept.com )
- 20180322* I hope Brennan is running scared, along with Power. It's like the Irish Mafia. ( Mar 21, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180321 : An insane anti-Putin propaganda campaign in the West helped Russian people to learn their lesson: another Yeltsin or Gorbachev in Russia are now highly unlikely. In fact, the West will regret the day Putin is gone. ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180321 : The coma patients at the service of Her Majesty ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180321 : It's strange that British police did not find balalaika on the scene. Replay of Iraq WDM hoax on a new level ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180321 : The corporate media ignores the rise of oligarchy. The rest of us shouldn t by Bernie Sanders ( Mar 21, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180320 : American Exceptionalism is perhaps the most toxic ideology since Nazism and Stalinism. ( Mar 20, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180319 : That it is just too Wile E. Coyote method of poinsoning ( Mar 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180318 : Pompeo's All-or-Nothing View of Diplomacy by Daniel Larison ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180318 : Globalists Or Nationalists Who Owns The Future by Patrick Buchanan ( Mar 13, 2018 , Buchanan.org )
- 20180318 : After Triumph of neoliberalism the USA gradually and slowly are descending into tribalism due to the loss of jobs, the drug epidemic and sliding] standard of living for majority of population due to wars for the expansion of neoliberal empire and redistribution of wealth up ( Mar 11, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180318 : Mattis' Weak Case for Supporting the War on Yemen by Daniel Larison ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180318* Powerful intelligence agencies are incompatible with any forms of democracy including the democracy for top one precent. The only possible form of government in this situation is inverted totalitarism ( Jun 28, 2013 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180316* Will the State Department Become a Subsidiary of the CIA ( Mar 16, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180314 : We will probably never learn why President Trump turned on Rex Tillerson. If we ever do, it may be because Neocons are furious reality refuses to bend to their fantasies. ( Mar 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180313* The CIA takeover of the Democratic Party by Patrick Martin ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180313 : Andrew McCabe Under Active DOJ Investigation For Sitting On Weiner Laptop Emails ( Jan 31, 2018 , www.capitolhilloutsider.com )
- 20180312 : Here's a real lefty, not like the fake ones who own the Democratic party today ( Mar 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180312 : Why vote for a fake Republican when you can vote for a real one: Meet the Democrats' 'Dirty Dozen' Working to Gut Financial Reforms ( Mar 12, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180312* The USA has become completely an oligarchy run by a convoluted mix of intellignce agences and various lobbies with a fight going now on at the top (mafia 1 vs. mafia 2) for grabbing the leftovers of power, revenue, war spoils, etc ( Mar 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180312* There is no democracy without economic democracy by Jason Hirthler ( turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180311* Reality Check: The Guardian Restarts Push for Regime Change in Russia by Kit ( Mar 11, 2018 , off-guardian.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180311* I often think that, a the machinery of surveillance and repression becomes so well oiled and refined, the ruling oligarchs will soon stop even paying lip service to 'American workers', or the "American middle class" and go full authoritarian ( Mar 11, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180311 : It looks like the USA descending into tribalism due to the loss of jobs, the drug epidemic and environmental exploitation ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180311 : Bernie Sanders: the only voice of resistance against the Wall Street mafia ( thebaffler.com )
- 20180308* Mueller determines the US foreign policy toward Russia; The Intel Community Lies About Russian Meddling by Publius Tacitus ( Mar 07, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308* Given the CrowdStrike itself is a massively compromised organization due to its founder and CEO, those "certified true images" are themselves tainted evidence ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308* A key piece of evidence pointing to 'Guccifer 2.0' being a fake personality created by the conspirators in their attempt to disguise the fact that the materials from the DNC published by 'WikiLeaks' were obtained by a leak rather than a hack had to do with the involvement of the former GCHQ person Matt Tait. ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180308 : Deep state vs "surface state" struggle: the deep state is winning ( Mar 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180308 : Several respected journalists have cast serious doubt on CrowdStrike s report on the DNC servers ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180308 : Kleptocracy the most typical form of corruption under neoliberalism, where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the financial oligarchy at the expense of the wider population, now even without pretense of honest service ( Mar 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180307 : Putin Says US Political System Eating Itself Up, Explains Preparation For Nuclear War ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180303 : Glenn Greenwald to Tucker Carlson Journalists Eagerly Being Manipulated By Intelligence Community On Russia ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180302 : Bernie is a fraud and Trump is the only real opposition to the entrenched neocon thieves and murderers in Washington ( Mar 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180302 : Trump and DACA ( Mar 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180301 : Putin The Man Who Stopped Washington s Regime Change Rampage by Mike Whitney ( Feb 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180301 : This is why economic policy cannot not be decided by popular opinion. A typical US voter is ignorant about economics and government finance. A typical US voter doesn t want responsibility for these decisions anyway. He would rather let someone else (some authority figure) make these choices for him, no matter how disastrous and against his interest that can be ( Mar 01, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180227 : I still say Crowdstrike so called analysis is where the rubber really starts to hit the road with Wikileaks disclosure, saying it was the Russians ( Feb 27, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180227 : Shall we check on Lisa Monaco? ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : There is no cavalry coming in persecution of FBI and Justice Department Mayberry Machiavellians ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180227 : I think we may have all been played. We are talking about sedition, if not treason, here. But... ( Feb 27, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180226* It looks like Christopher Steele's real role was laundering information which had been obtained through continued Inquiries of the NSA mega-file by our Ambassador to the UN ( Feb 26, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180226 : Et Tu, Bernie by Justin Raimondo ( Feb 26, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180225 : Lawyers For The DNC Argue That Primary Rigging Is Protected By The First Amendment ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180225 : Looks like FBI or CIA has an insider in Internet Research Agency Agata Burdonova, who has recently moved with her husband to the United States. She run translator project and is missing from Mueller indictment ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180225 : Any hierarchic system can and will be exploited by intelligent sociopaths ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180225 : Millions of ordinary Americans support Donald Trump. Here is why by Thomas Frank ( The Guardian )
- 20180225* Democracies are political systems in which the real ruling elites hide behind an utterly fake appearance of people power ( Feb 25, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180224 : Russian Espionage, or Clickbait (1-2) ( Feb 24, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180224 : The Mueller Indictments The Day the Music Died by Daniel Lazare ( Feb 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180222 : How the Washington Post Missed the Biggest Watergate Story of All Consortiumnews ( Feb 22, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180222* Bill Binney explodes the rile of 17 agances security assessment memo in launching the Russia witch-hunt ( Mar 4, 2017 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180222 : Ray McGovern's First Day as CIA Director ( Feb 22, 2018 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20180222* Bill Binney explodes the rile of 17 agances security assessment memo in launching the Russia witch-hunt ( Mar 4, 2017 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180221 : Thus, Putin-basher Clinton hired Putin-basher Alperovitch to investigate an alleged electronic heist, and to absolutely no one's surprise, his company concluded that guilty party was Vladimir Putin. Amazing! ( Feb 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180220 : Thus, Putin-basher Clinton hired Putin-basher Alperovitch to investigate an alleged electronic heist, and to absolutely no one's surprise, his company concluded that guilty party was Vladimir Putin. Amazing! ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180220 : Hillary Clinton If I m President, We Will Attack Iran We Would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them. Global Research - Cent ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180220* Russophobia is a futile bid to conceal US, European demise by Finian Cunningham ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180219 : Kim Dotcom Let Me Assure You, The DNC Hack Wasn t Even A Hack Zero Hedge ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180219 : The Free Market Threat to Democracy by John Weeks ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180219* Russian Meddling Was a Drop in an Ocean of American-made Discord by AMANDA TAUB and MAX FISHER ( Feb 18, 2018 , www.nytimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180218 : Here s how Mueller s latest indictment further discredits the Trump Dossier by Alexander Mercouris ( Feb 19, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180218 : Both agencies were complicit in the most infamous assassinations and false flag episodes since the Kennedy/MLK Vietnam days. Don't forget Air America CIA drug running and Iran/Contra / October Surprise affairs. ( Feb 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180218 : It pains me to once again be confronted with the fact that Sanders is a neocon hack ( Feb 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180218* Had Hillary Won What Now by Andrew Levine ( Feb 18, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180217 : Now we know that Brennan single-handedly opened Russiagate investigation and even boasted about that. That means that he is the real godfather of Russiagate ( Feb 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : Russia condemned and defined as the enemy of America with laughably little evidence (effing Facebook posts being about the extent of it) .... not a word about JEWISH MONEY controlling the entire political system in the USA. When Netanyahu gets 29 standing ovations from Congress should that not have triggered an FBI Investigation ( Feb 17, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180217 : When Spies Turn into TV Experts by Philip M. GIRALDI ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180217 : Who Is Lying John Brennan or James Comey by Publius Tacitus ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : That gave the scheming Brennan a month to make up this dumb story and start passing it around Capitol Hill. ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : Rosenstein unaccountably failed to mention yesterday Mueller's having landed a really, really big fish on February 2, the unwitting colluder and witless Ricard Pinedo (age 28), a small town scammer who operates a fake ID business out of Santa Paula ( Feb 17, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180217 : Delegitimization of ruling elite is an approriate word for the current crisis ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180217 : Neo-McCarthyite Hysteria at US Senate Intelligence Committee Hearing Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization ( Feb 17, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180216 : Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy Consortiumnews ( Feb 16, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180216 : The Russiagate Intelligence Wars What We Do and Don t Know ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180216 : The Pathetic Inadequacy of the Trump Opposition The American Conservative by Paul Brian ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180216 : Mueller Indicts 13 Russians For Interfering In US Election ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : Where are these indictments ? Obama, Hillary Clinton, Victoria Nuland, Geoffrey Pyatt and John McCain. ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : What is the definition of a fake social media account ? What is the crime for operatine a fake social medial account? Is this the standard by which we will all be judged? ( Feb 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180216 : The idea that these "selected" analysts really understand "Russian thinking" and "Russian interests" is highly questionable. The bottom line remains that Russia had ZERO POSSIBILITY of actually influencing the election in favor of Trump at any point up the night of the election itself. Moreover in no way this is in Russia's interests, whether they got caught or not. ( Feb 16, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180216 : Bernie Sanders Hits on Winning Message He Avoided in 2016 by David Swanson ( Feb 15, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180215 : On Tuesday the Senate intelligence committee grilled leaders of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI, DIA and NGA over the contents of the 2018 Worldwide Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community. ( Feb 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180215 : Another response to Publius Tacitus concerning those meddlesome Russians - TTG ( Feb 15, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180215* Trump's War on the Deep State by Conrad Black ( Feb 15, 2018 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180215 : Tucker You have to be a moron to believe Steele dossier ( Feb 15, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180214* The Anti-Trump Coup by Michael S. Rozeff ( Feb 21, 2017 , www.lewrockwell.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180214 : Is John Brennan the Mastermind behind Russiagate, by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review ( Feb 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180214 : Is John Brennan the Mastermind behind Russiagate by Mike Whitney ( Feb 13, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180214* The Anti-Trump Coup by Michael S. Rozeff ( Feb 21, 2017 , www.lewrockwell.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180213 : Susan Rice Admits Unmasking Trump Team After Denying Knowing Anything by Kristina Wong ( Sep 14, 2017 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20180213 : Declassified Susan Rice Email Obama Contemplated Hiding Russia Intel from Incoming Trump Administration ( Feb 13, 2018 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20180212* I am wondering why it is that much of a stretch to believe that the CIA might have engineered the whole thing ( Feb 12, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180212* I am wondering why it is that much of a stretch to believe that the CIA might have engineered the whole thing ( Feb 12, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180211 : Should Russiagate be renamed to Brennan-gate? If recent reports and Brennan's own testimony are to be believed, he, not the FBI, was the instigator and godfather of Russiagate by Stephen F. Cohen ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180211* How Russiagate fiasco destroys Kremlin moderates, accelerating danger for a hot war ( Feb 06, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr ) [Recommended]
- 20180211* Clinton Democrats (aka ( Feb 11, 2018 , www.thenation.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180211 : Whodunit Who "Meddled" With "Our Democracy" by Ilana Mercer ( Feb 10, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180211* How Russiagate fiasco destroys Kremlin moderates, accelerating danger for a hot war ( Feb 06, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr ) [Recommended]
- 20180210 : It s Time for This Nightmare to End AG Jeff Sessions Must be Fired or He Must Resign – It s the Only Way to Save the Republic ( Feb 10, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180208 : CIA Dirty Cyber Tricks by Matthew Vadum ( Mar 08, 2017 , www.frontpagemag.com )
- 20180208 : Was DNC hack a CIA Cyber False Flag ( Feb 08, 2018 , wearechange.org )
- 20180208* Disinformation Warfare ( Jan 07, 2018 , www.cbsnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180208 : All of the contacts and addresses of Anthony Weiner's seized laptop just got leaked: ( Feb 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180208 : This was all in the news well before the election, and Clinton s team slow-walked and stone-walled the entire time ( Feb 08, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180208* Disinformation Warfare ( Jan 07, 2018 , www.cbsnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180207 : M>ust read book: Watergate: The Hoax ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180207 : FBI lovers texts show Obama wanted info on Clinton probe ( Feb 07, 2018 , dailymail.co.uk )
- 20180207 : No one has yet even looked into the actual Agency angle with good old John Brennan! ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180207 : 'Deep State' Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media by Caitlin Johnstone ( Feb 07, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180207 : FBI Lovers New Texts Expose Obama Complicity He Wants To Know Everything We re Doing ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180207 : why Justice Department officials entered into a pair of "side agreement" with Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180207 : This was all in the news well before the election, and Clinton's team slow-walked and stone-walled the entire time. To say they were asking for a criminal investigation is an understatement. ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180207 : Some people at least are circling around the bigger bombshell story - the effort to protect Hillary from the email server story. The story (for me) is NOT that the Russian government somehow colluded with the Trump campaign to get Trump elected. It is instead that members of the Deep State colluded with one another to make sure Hillary got elected. ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180207 : Are we going to get from Nunes a smoking memo on the FBI's investigation of Hillary's email? ( Feb 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180206 : Clapper MUST have a hand in this, and maybe Brennan too. ( Feb 06, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180206 : Brennan has been hired by NBC as an analyst ( Feb 06, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180204 : Operation Condor How NSA Director Mike Rogers Saved The U.S. From a Massive Constitutional Crisis ( Feb 04, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com )
- 20180204 : How Trump was set up by Rosenstein ( Feb 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180203 : Sanders on Trump s State of the Union: Not a word on Nuclear War threat, anti-Russian and anti-Iranian crusades! ( Jan 30, 2018 , www.defenddemocracy.press )
- 20180203 : Memo: Democrats Made Up Evidence Enabled Eavesdropping On Trump Campaign ( Feb 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180127* Mainstream Media and Imperial Power ( Jan 27, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180122* Joe diGenova Brazen Plot to Frame Trump ( Jan 22, 2018 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180122* If Trump is an authoritarian, why don t Democrats treat him like one? by Corey Robin ( Jan 20, 2018 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180120* What Is The Democratic Party ? by Lambert Strether ( Jan 15, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180119* #ReleaseTheMemo Extensive FISA abuse memo could destroy the entire Mueller Russia investigation by Alex Christoforou ( Jan 19, 2018 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180112* The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on Operation Trump ( Jan 12, 2018 , theconservativetreehouse.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* Maybe Trump was the deep state candidate of choice? Maybe that s why they ran Clinton against him rather than the more electable Sanders? Maybe that s why Obama started ramping up tensions with Russia in the early fall of 2016 – to swing the election to Trump (by giving the disgruntled anti-war Sanders voters a false choice between Trump or war with Russia? ( Dec 31, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* Brainwashing as a key component of the US social system by Paul Craig Roberts ( Jul 25, 2015 , Zero Hedge ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* Anti-Populism Ideology of the Ruling Class by James Petras ( Jul 07, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171229 : washingtonpost.com - watergate scandal and deep throat update, e. howard hunt ( Dec 29, 2017 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20171228* How CrowdStrike placed malware in DNC hacked servers by Alex Christoforou ( Dec 28, 2017 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171228* On your surmise that Putin prefers Trump to Hillary and would thus have incentive to influence the election, I beg to differ. Putin is one smart statesman; he knows very well it makes no difference which candidates gets elected in US elections. ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171227* Putin is one smart statesman; he knows very well it makes no difference which candidates gets elected in US elections. Any candidate that WOULD make a difference would NEVER see the daylight of nomination, especially at the presidential level. I myself believe all the talk of Russia interfering the 2016 Election is no more than a witch hunt ( Dec 27, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171225 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate Consortiumnews ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20171223* Russiagate as bait and switch maneuver ( Dec 23, 2017 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171222* Beyond Cynicism America Fumbles Towards Kafka s Castle by James Howard Kunstler ( Dec 12, 2017 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171222* Rosenstein knew that he is authorizing a fishing expedition against Trump, so he is a part of the cabal ( Dec 22, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171221* The RussiaGate Witch-Hunt Stockman Names Names In The Deep State's Insurance Policy by David Stockman ( Dec 18, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171219* Do not Underestimate the Power of Microfoundations ( Apr 04, 2015 , Economist's View ) [Recommended]
- 20171217 : Dr. Stephen Cohen on Tucker Carlson: Empty Accusations of Russian Meddling Have Become Grave National Security Threat ( Dec 17, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20171216* The U.S. Is Not A Democracy, It Never Was by Gabriel Rockhill ( Dec 15, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171211* Strzok-Gate And The Mueller Cover-Up by Alexander Mercouris ( Dec 10, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171210* Russia-gate s Reach into Journalism by Dennis J Bernstein ( Dec 10, 2017 , www.facebook.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171203* Another Democratic party betrayal of their former voters. but what you can expect from the party of Bill Clinton? ( Dec 03, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171201 : Elite needs a kill switch for their front men and women ( marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171201* JFK The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by L. Fletcher Prouty, Oliver Stone, Jesse Ventura ( Oct 08, 2017 , www.amazon.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171115 : Hand-Marked Paper Ballots and Virginia's 2017 Elections ( Nov 15, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20171031* Above All - The Junta Expands Its Claim To Power ( Oct 31, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171029* Whose Bright Idea Was RussiaGate by Paul Craig Roberts ( Oct 03, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171017 : The Lobby British Style by Philip M. Giraldi ( Oct 17, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20171016 : The USA as oligachy by Ganesh Sitaraman ( Oct 15, 2017 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20171016* Governing is complicated as laws and policies affect a diverse spectrum of people and situations. The average person, in my experience, is not inclined to spend the time necessary to understand good laws/policy in a complex society. The one safety check on mob rule is that most people don't become politically active until their situation is relatively dire ( Oct 16, 2017 , discussion.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171013* Sympathy for the Corporatocracy by C. J. Hopkins ( Oct 13, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171009* Dennis Kucinich We Must Challenge the Two-Party Duopoly Committed to War by Adam Dick ( Oct 09, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20171004* Trump, Syriza Brexit prove voting is only small part of the battle by Neil Clark ( Oct 04, 2017 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171001* Attempts to buy US elections using perverted notion of free speech were deliberate. This is an immanent feature of neoliberalism which being Trotskyism for the rich deny democracy for anybody outside the top one percent (or, may be, top 10-20 percent) ( www.jacobinmag.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170923* The Exit Strategy of Empire by Wendy McElro ( Sep 23, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170923* Welcome to 1984 Big Brother Google Now Watching Your Every Political Move ( Sep 23, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170916* Virginia Scraps Electronic Voting Machines Hackers Destroyed At DefCon ( Sep 16, 2017 , it.slashdot.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170913* Neo-liberalism is intristically connected with technological advances such as Internet, smartphones by George Monbiot ( Sep 13, 2017 , theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170905* Is the World Slouching Toward a Grave Systemic Crisis by Philip Zelikow ( Sep 05, 2017 , www.theatlantic.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170830* The President of Belgian Magistrates - Neoliberalism is a form of Fascism by Manuela Cadelli ( Aug 30, 2017 , www.defenddemocracy.press ) [Recommended]
- 20170827* Manipulated minorities represent a major danger for democratic states> ( Aug 27, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170816 : Smashing Statues, Seeding Strife ( Aug 16, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20170808* The Tale of the Brothers Awan by Philip Giraldi ( Aug 08, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170730* the Ukrainingate emerging from the evidence on Hillary campaign sounds like a criminal conspiracy of foreign state against Trump ( Jul 30, 2017 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170730* Fascism Is Possible Not in Spite of [neo]Liberal Capitalism, but Because of It by Earchiel Johnson ( Jul 30, 2017 , www.truth-out.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170725* Oligarchs Succeed! Only the People Suffer! by James Petras ( May 31, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170717* Tucker Carlson Goes to War Against the Neocons by Curt Mills ( Jul 14, 2017 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170714 : Tucker Carlson, Neocon Slayer by Justin Raimondo ( Jul 14, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20170713* Progressive Democrats Resist and Submit, Retreat and Surrender by James Petras ( Jul 10, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170712* Stephen Cohens Remarks on Tucker Carlson Last Night Were Extraordinary ( Jul 12, 2017 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170701* MUST SEE video explains the entire 17 Intelligence Agencies Russian hacking lie ( Jul 01, 2017 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170630 : CNN is making Tucker Carlson look good! ( Jun 30, 2017 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20170630* Elections Absenteeism, Boycotts and the Class Struggle by James Petras ( Jun 30, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170626* The Soft Coup Under Way In Washington by David Stockman ( Jun 22, 2017 , www.informationclearinghouse.info ) [Recommended]
- 20170617* The Collapsing Social Contract by Gaius Publius ( Jun 16, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170615* Comeys Lies of Omission by Mike Whitney ( Jun 14, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170609 : Tucker Carlson Lays Waste to Comeys Testimony and Democrat Attempt to Unseat the President ( Jun 08, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20170529 : Russia Expert Says No Evidence Russia Hacked the Election by Debra Heine ( Mar 31, 2017 , pjmedia.com )
- 20170529 : Loesch Americans Are Tired of Being Manipulated Lied to by Mainstream Media ( May 29, 2017 , insider.foxnews.com )
- 20170523* Trumped-up claims against Trump by Ray McGovern ( May 17, 2017 , www.baltimoresun.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170523* Are they really out to get Trump by Philip Girald ( May 16, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170521* WhateverGate -- The Crazed Quest To Find Some Reason (Any Reason!) To Dump Trump by John Derbyshire ( May 21, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170503* Has Pope Francis just cast the first vote in the US presidential race? ( Sep 30, 2015 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170418 : Tulsi Gabbard seems to be one of the few principled politicians in this case and for that she is marginalized for saying what few others have the moral courage to say. Many on the left are hoping she will run in 2020 for President. ( Apr 18, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170410 : If one knew that Trump betray them in such a blatant way, why would one vote for Trump ( Apr 10, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20170409 : Tucker Carlson Takes on Sen Graham After Syrian Strikes ( www.youtube.com )
- 20170130 : Former Obama adviser Rice calls Trump decision on Nat Sec panel stone cold crazy ( Jan 30, 2017 , www.cnn.com )
- 20170116* Gaius Publius Who is Blackmailing the President Why Arent Democrats Upset About It by Gaius Publius, ( Jan 16, 2017 , www.washingtonsblog.com ) [Recommended]
- 20161227 : Democracy Is Dying as Technocrats Watch ( Dec 23, 2016 , foreignpolicy.com )
- 20161226 : Russian Hacker Conspiracy Theory is Weak, But the Case For Paper Ballots is Strong ( Dec 26, 2016 , politics.slashdot.org )
- 20161215 : Georgia asks Trump to investigate DHS cyberattacks ( Dec 15, 2016 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20161206 : What the demand for recount tells us about Jill Stein? ( Dec 06, 2016 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20161130 : Why no New Hampshire recount? So good job Stein, you just destroyed the only credible left alternative ( www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20161123 : Recounts in states, when the total vote difference is in the single digit and where hundreds of thousands votes were cast should be mandatory ( Nov 23, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161121 : A Brief History of Vote-Rigging ( www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161108 : It seems to me that early voting should be abolished, voter photo ID SHOULD BE required by law in all states ( Nov 08, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161107 : Election Fraud in America A Comparative Analysis ( Nov 07, 2016 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20161106 : The real test of the election - Shadow govt. comes out of the shadows Zero Hedge ( Nov 06, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161106 : Can The Oligarchy Still Steal The Presidential Election by Paul Craig Roberts ( Nov 05, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161102 : A real-time demo of the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found, with context and explanation. ( Nov 02, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161029 : The Failure Of Democracy – How The Oligarchs Plan To Steal The Election Zero Hedge ( www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161029 : That Time I Was Investigated for Voter Fraud ( Oct 29, 2016 , www.propublica.org )
- 20161029 : Check out the election fraud documentation at Fraction Magic – Short Version video recently released. It shows manipulation of actual vote files (Statement of Votes Cast) and how locations selected for audit were not tampered with ( Oct 29, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161028 : You can force use of paper trail if you request mail ballot ( Oct 28, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161028 : Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election Unearthed tape: We should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win by Ken Kurson ( Oct 28, 2016 , observer.com )
- 20161025 : Calibration error changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county Fox News ( Oct 22, 2014 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20161024 : Majority of Democrats and Republicans Believe Voter Fraud Occurs ( Oct 24, 2016 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20161024 : Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election ( Oct 24, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161023 : Rigged Elections Are An American Tradition ( Oct 23, 2016 , www.unz.com )
- 20161022 : The only way Hillary could be stopped would be if the Republican Party elite stood with Trump, so Soros and the other donor who owns voting machines could be blocked from flipping/fractionalizing votes. ( Oct 22, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161022 : Obama and Holder to lead post-Trump redistricting campaign ( Oct 22, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161012* NSA whistleblower says DNC hack was not done by Russia, but by US intelligence ( Oct 12, 2016 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20160914* The story of Chile s popular, and democratic rejection of government by oligarchs is today s must-read, and provides unsettling similarities to current events ( Sep 14, 2016 , September 12, 2016 at 8:58 am ) [Recommended]
- 20160711* 5 Reasons The Comey Hearing Was The Worst Education In Criminal Justice The American Public Has Ever Had by Seth Abramson ( www.huffingtonpost.com ) [Recommended]
- 20151202 : When it comes to Wall Street buying our democracy you just need to follow the money ( economistsview.typepad.com )
For the list of top articles see Recommended Links section
"To reduce a complex argument to its bare bones, since the Depression, the twin forces of
managed democracy and Superpower have opened the way for something new under the sun: 'inverted
totalitarianism,' a form every bit as totalistic as the classical version but one based on
internalized co-optation, the appearance of freedom, political disengagement rather than mass
mobilization, and relying more on "private media" than on public agencies to disseminate
propaganda that reinforces the official version of events.
It is inverted because it does not require the use of coercion, police power and a messianic
ideology as in the Nazi, Fascist and Stalinist versions (although note that the United States
has the highest percentage of its citizens in prison -- 751 per 100,000 people -- of any nation
on Earth). According to Wolin, inverted totalitarianism has 'emerged imperceptibly,
unpremeditatedly, and in seeming unbroken continuity with the nation's political
The main objectives of managed democracy are to increase the profits of large corporations,
dismantle the institutions of social democracy (Social Security, unions, welfare, public health
services, public housing and so forth), and roll back the social and political ideals of the
New Deal. Its primary tool is privatization [and deregulation].
Chalmers Johnson, Inverted Totalitarianism: A New Way of Understanding How the U.S. Is
"Thus the elements are in place: a weak legislative body, a legal system that is both
compliant and repressive, a party system in which one (I would in 2019 now say either)
party, whether in opposition or in the majority, is bent upon reconstituting the existing
system so as to permanently favor a ruling class of the wealthy, the well-connected and the
corporate, while leaving the poorer citizens with a sense of helplessness and political
despair, and, at the same time, keeping the middle classes dangling between fear of
unemployment and expectations of fantastic rewards once the new economy recovers.
That scheme is abetted by a sycophantic and increasingly concentrated media; by the
integration of universities with their corporate benefactors; by a propaganda machine
institutionalized in well-funded think tanks and conservative foundations; by the increasingly
closer cooperation between local police and national law enforcement agencies aimed at
identifying terrorists, suspicious aliens and domestic dissidents."
Sheldon Wolin, Inverted Totalitarianism
"The truth is that we were so spiritually and morally bankrupt that we could not even see
some of those lines: we stepped over them blindly. Other times we saw the lines alright, but we
wanted to cross them... It wasn't God who was dead. We were."
Ray A., Practice These Principles
"Oh where is the noble face of modesty, or the strength of virtue, now that blasphemy is in
power and men have put justice behind them, and there is no law but lawlessness, and none act
with fear of the gods?"
Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis
"Religion used to be the opium of the people. To those suffering humiliation, pain, illness,
and serfdom, religion promised the reward of an after life.
But now we are witnessing a transformation: a true opium of the people is the belief in
nothingness after death, the huge solace, the huge comfort of thinking that for our betrayals,
our greed, our cowardice, our murders, that we are not going to be judged."
Czeslaw Milosz, The Discreet Charm of Nihilism
Take yer pick. These and more are linked all over the innertubes and growing in number and
breath of issues everyday:
Why the Differences Between Sanders and Warren Matter
That Time Warren Cheered Trump. Well, this was disappointing... Elizabeth Warren stands up
and applauds Trump's promise that "America will never be a socialist country." https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=416898935744430
Elizabeth Warren hates money in politics, keeps taking campaign donations from rich
lobbyists and corporate executives
Elizabeth Warren ripped Joe Biden's big Philly fund-raiser. Last year, she did an event with
some of the same rich donors.
Leftover PAC money funneled into Warren's campaign
Elizabeth Warren's 'big money' rejection doesn't apply to general
Elizabeth Warren's Campaign Turned To A Big Donor To Pay For The DNC Voter Database, Despite
Her Fundraising Pledge https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/rubycramer/elizabeth-warren-fundrai...
Warren has a plan for Wall Street -- and Wall Street isn't panicking https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/18/elizabeth-warren-wall-street-e...
Why Wall Street prefers Warren to Sanders
Elizabeth Warren on Bernie Sanders: "He's a socialist, and I believe in markets." https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycramer/elizabeth-warren-bernie-...
Elizabeth Warren decided to specifically stand up and applaud Trump when he said "America
will never be a socialist country." https://twitter.com/HammerMtPress/status/1094369068063358976
snoopydawg on Fri, 07/19/2019 - 5:06pm
Add his violations
of personal space of women and children and he's a perfect
candidate for a RICO prosecution, not POTUS.
Oh, well, Warren's on deck; and, if she goes down (no pun intended), there are the unsweet
sixteen or so more. Anybody but Bernie, Tulsi or Gravel is no doubt the hope of the
establishment, including the PTB of the Democratic Party.
Is Bernie perfect? God, no. None of them are, including Tulsi. Are Bernie and Tulsi evil? I
don't think so. I think, at worst, Bernie is doing what he thinks he must in order to represent
the people of Vermont and, if he can win, the people of the other forty-nine states, too.
I will not vote for anyone who I believe to be evil, but I will vote for Bernie or Tulsi in
the Democratic primary. If nothing else, that will mean one more vote against the rest of the
In view of Sanders behaviour in 2016 this is a highly questionable analysis. The fact that Warren is a neocon in foreign
policy was known long ago.
Masks fall at last: Bernie officially declares war on
corporate Dems who seek to survive around Warren
June 21, 2019
On early June,
which actually unfolded, in plain
sight, the plans of the corporate branch of the Democratic party to stop Bernie Sanders.
This is an amazingly straight admission by the establishment apparatus, concerning a
certain strategy as part of the whole anti-Sanders operation. And it is also clear that
Elizabeth Warren is establishment's key player around this strategy.
Perhaps it's not accidental that this article was published right after Elizabeth Warren
signaled to the establishment that she will 'play by the rules' at least on some issues,
on Julian Assange.
Only a couple of weeks later,
revealed Warren's upgraded role in the
anti-Sanders operation. According to a new
Centrists who once said the
senator would lead the party to ruin are coming around to her as an alternative to Bernie
" It seems almost certain that Elizabeth Warren 'passed the exams' and gave
her credentials to the establishment. Consequently, corporate democrats (or liberals,
neoliberals, centrists - call them whatever you like), decided that she is the most
suitable for this special mission.
The article actually identifies the completion of Warren's mutation towards the
establishment positions of the Democratic party, that is, status quo neoliberalism. But
also, her mission to grab votes from the progressive vote tank in order to split the
progressive vote, and therefore, to restrict the power of Bernie Sanders and minimize his
chances to win the Democratic nomination. For example:
It's a sign of how the ideological lanes of the 2020 primary have blurred and
overlapped and of the steady progress Warren is making as a candidate. But it's also a
statement on Bernie Sanders, Warren's top rival for progressive votes.
Establishment and moderate Democrats haven't necessarily been won over to Warren's
camp yet -- many still point to former Vice President Joe Biden as their preferred
candidate. But the tensions that once marked Warren's relationship with moderate Democrats
have begun to dissipate as she methodically lays out her agenda and shows a folksier, more
accessible side that wasn't always apparent in her role as a blue-state senator and
The article contains some statements from establishment think tanks, full of typical
neoliberal euphemisms, showing that, indeed, Warren passed 'establishment's tests', and
therefore, the establishment apparatus can trust her.
But all these, weren't 'big news' for many progressives out there. They realized Warren's
role in the whole story quite early. Perhaps the biggest surprise was Bernie's response
(at last) through a tweet, who seems that he can't tolerate another round of sinister
strategies and dirty wars against him.
The cat is out of the bag. The corporate wing of the Democratic Party is
publicly "anybody but Bernie." They know our progressive agenda of Medicare for All,
breaking up big banks, taking on drug companies and raising wages is the real threat to
the billionaire class.
This is the official declaration of war against corporate Democrats by the
progressives. The neoliberal centrists can't hide anymore and voters should realize that
they have nothing to offer. No matter what tricks they will try this time, no matter what
words they will use. Nothing will change if they manage to maintain power in the
Democratic party by beating Bernie again.
Now it's clear. The outcome of this civil war inside the party will determine whether it
will remain in the hands of corporations, or, return (through Bernie) to its traditional
'owners': the American working class.
It was about time. Perhaps Bernie should have done it earlier, but better late than never
#FeelTheBern or Feel the BURN because there is #NoMIddleGround
and others (many others) like me
All in for #Bernie2020
"... We see a similar trend of elitism when examining the current crop of Democratic candidates vying for the party's presidential nomination. Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden rank as three of the four wealthiest candidates ( O'Rourke at $9.9 million, and Harris and Biden each at $4 million in net worth), and they are well to the right in their economic policies compared to more progressive candidates like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. ..."
"... Finally, Joe Biden is an arch neoliberal, as demonstrated by his tenure in office as Vice President during an Obama presidency that saw much by way of promises for progressive reform, accompanied by a pro-Wall Street agenda that produced growing inequality. Biden, revealingly, has promised wealthy Americans that "nothing" of any significance "would change" regarding their position of privilege, should he be elected. ..."
"... Sociologist Rachel Sherman documents how the top one percent of earners construct notions of "hard work" and "worthiness" to justify their extreme wealth in an era of growing inequality. ..."
"... Carnes documents the substantive differences between U.S. political leaders with prior white-collar and blue-collar professional backgrounds, and how these differences impact their voting toward progressive-left economic policy proposals. ..."
"... We would do well to heed Carnes' warning about the dangers of elite capture of government in a time of rising inequality, which has occurred amidst rising family stress and work hours, stagnating incomes, and constant cost of living increases for essential goods like health care and education beyond the inflation rate. When Americans find themselves falling further and further behind in the "land of opportunity," electing more elites to the highest office of the land is likely to exacerbate inequality and strengthen the democratic deficit between what the masses expect from government and the policies that it actually produces. ..."
"... the top four candidates as of mid-2019 split between establishment neoliberals on the one hand, and New Dealer-style liberal-progressive reformers on the other ..."
"... Should a neoliberal candidate win the 2020 nomination, there is little reason to expect a reverse in the status quo-elitism of the Democratic Party. ..."
The Democratic primary season is upon us, and the party's candidate list is a useful
starting point for assessing the impact of affluence on American politics. Classic works by
sociologists of decades past, including C.
Wright Mills and G. William
Domhoff , posited that U.S. political institutions were captured by elite economic actors,
who seek to enhance their own material positions at the expense of the many.
It's no accident that affluence is tied to political elitism. Donald Trump is the wealthiest
U.S. President in modern history, and is one of the most pro-business in his policies, pursuing
tax cuts for the wealthy, and pushing environmental and health care policies to benefit health
insurance corporations and the fossil fuel industry, at the expense of access to quality care
and environmental sustainability.
We see a similar trend of elitism when examining the current crop of Democratic candidates
vying for the party's presidential nomination. Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden rank
as three of the four wealthiest candidates (
O'Rourke at $9.9 million, and
Harris and Biden each at $4 million in net
worth), and they are well to the right in their economic policies compared to more progressive
candidates like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. O'Rourke built his national image in the
Barack Obama vein, via a storied Texas Senate campaign against Ted Cruz that emphasized generic
themes such as national unity, while his presidential campaign thus far has been
thin in terms of laying out a left economic policy agenda. Harris's most prominent
achievement thus far is
lashing out at Joe Biden for his opposition to busing, while herself failing to establish a
vision herself for how to tackle the powder keg of U.S. racial segregation. Harris has
herself on health care policy, rhetorically supporting Medicare-for-all, then walking back that
support in favor of privatized care.
Finally, Joe Biden is an arch neoliberal, as demonstrated
by his tenure in office as Vice President during an Obama presidency that saw much by way of
promises for progressive reform, accompanied by a pro-Wall Street agenda that produced growing
inequality. Biden, revealingly, has
promised wealthy Americans that "nothing" of any significance "would change" regarding
their position of privilege, should he be elected.
Numerous social scientists, including Benjamin Page ,
Martin Gilens ,
Nicholas Carnes ,
and others have identified how the top 10 percent of American income earners (and white collar
professionals more generally) dominate the policy process. Sociologist Rachel Sherman
documents how the
top one percent of earners construct notions of "hard work" and "worthiness" to justify their
extreme wealth in an era of growing inequality. But for all its novelty, Sherman's book only
looks at a small number of decadent Americans living in one city: New York. It cannot
generalize about upper-class Americans across the United States. Furthermore, the current
research on the political values of economic elites (the top one percenters) by Page and his
associates (see here
and here ) is
geographically limited to wealthy Americans in the Midwest.
Finding surveys with a large enough sample of upper-class Americans to generalize from has
historically been a great challenge for pollsters. To my knowledge, there has not yet been a
single national study examining the role of upper-class affluence in impacting the political
preferences of the wealthy. So my findings here represent a first effort to address the role of
upper-class elitism on attitude formation. Sadly, they suggest that little is likely to change
in the future in terms of prospects for a "Green New Deal" or the introduction of a progressive
governing regime, so long as wealthy individuals continue to dominate American politics. To
better understand the politics of affluence, I examined national survey data from the 2010s
from Princeton University's Pew Research Center , which queried Americans on their
self-described economic status as "upper," "upper-middle," "middle," "lower-middle," and
"lower-class." Only about
1 percent of Americans self-identify in these surveys as "upper-class" when asked, speaking
to their exclusive economic status. Unsurprisingly, upper-class status is tightly linked with
income, as the majority of those identifying as upper-class (60 percent in 2016) reported making
incomes over $150,000 a year. These upper-class Americans are significantly different from the
rest of the population, particularly when it comes to economic issues in which there is the
potential to adopt stances rejecting the ruling economic order. For all of the survey
examined, upper-class Americans were from 20 to 30 percentage points more likely than the rest
of the population to embrace conservative values, and to reject progressive ones. Upper-class
Americans were significantly more likely: to embrace the claim that the economy is "fair to
most all Americans"; to disagree that "too much power" exists "in the hands of a few rich
people and large corporations"; to agree with the meritocratic claim that "if you work hard,
you can get ahead" in America; to disagree that the U.S. is "divided" between "haves and
have-nots"; to reject the position that U.S. "financial institutions and banks are a major
threat to society"; to agree that "Wall Street helps the economy more than it hurts"; and to
oppose progressive-left protest groups like Occupy Wall Street, which sought to spotlight
issues such as economic stagnation, corporate greed, and Wall Street political power. One's
upper-class status is a highly significant predictor of economic attitudes, after statistically
accounting for survey respondents' other demographics, including partisanship, education level,
gender, race, ideology, and age.
My findings are significant for the 2020 Democratic Primary race considering recent research
that examines how political officials' affluence impacts how they behave once in office. Carnes
substantive differences between U.S. political leaders with prior white-collar and blue-collar
professional backgrounds, and how these differences impact their voting toward progressive-left
economic policy proposals. His study shows that the relationship between economic elitism and
conservative policymaking is longstanding, spanning decades in the United States.
We would do
well to heed Carnes' warning about the dangers of elite capture of government in a time of
rising inequality, which has occurred amidst
rising family stress and work hours,
stagnating incomes, and constant cost of living increases for essential goods like
education beyond the inflation rate. When Americans find themselves falling further and
further behind in the "land of opportunity," electing more elites to the highest office of the
land is likely to exacerbate inequality and strengthen the democratic deficit between what the
masses expect from government and the policies that it actually produces.
Early polling data suggests that Democratic partisans have continued to elevate
neoliberal "electable" Dems when it comes to the highest office in the land, although
progressive candidates are gaining ground. Polling from mid-July of this year
reveals that Joe Biden leads all candidates, with 32 percent support. Bernie Sanders and
Elizabeth Warren are not far behind, each polling at 19 and 14 percent respectively, while
Kamala Harris stands at 13 percent support.
These results suggest that there is a real struggle among Democratic partisans to determine
the future direction of the party, with the top four candidates as of mid-2019 split between
establishment neoliberals on the one hand, and New Dealer-style liberal-progressive reformers
on the other. Whoever prevails in the primaries, one thing appears clear. Should a neoliberal
candidate win the 2020 nomination, there is little reason to expect a reverse in the status
quo-elitism of the Democratic Party.
Misterioso on July 20,
2019, 9:42 am
Not precisely on topic, but relevant and important:
"Democratic Party Dilemmas -- An Analysis" (20 July 2019) by Professor Lawrence
Part I -- On the Domestic Front
The rise to power of Donald Trump destroyed the traditional Republican Party. Most of the
moderate conservatives fled into the ranks of the independents and were replaced by a radical
right amalgamation of racists, misogynists, conspiracy theorists, assorted "tea party" types
and warmongers. In the background also exists support from religious fundamentalists yearning
for Armageddon. If you want to get a snapshot of Trump's new Republicans, just read up on the
200 rightwing social media radicals the president hosted at the White House on Thursday, 11
July 2019. Perhaps their greatest collective desire is to smear Democrats generally and,
specifically, malign progressives. These are Trump's new Republicans. They certainly reflect
a segment of the American population. A crucial question is just how large a segment are
... ... ...
Part II -- On the Foreign Policy Front
It is painfully clear that most Democrats are confused and inconsistent when it comes to
foreign policy. Consider this sequence of events:
-- Back in March of 2019, "Nearly 400 members of Congress, from both chambers -- roughly
75 percent of all federal US lawmakers -- signed an open letter calling on President Trump to
escalate the war in Syria, in the name of countering Iran, Russia, and Lebanese Hezbollah.
Among the signatories are 2020 Democratic presidential candidates Kamala Harris, Kirsten
Gillibrand, and Cory Booker." Also signing the petition was Nancy Pelosi and Chuck
-- Then four months later, in July of 2019, "Lawmakers passed two amendments to the
House's more than $730 billion national defense budget that would restrict Trump's ability to
go to war with Iran without congressional approval, and also put a check on Trump's
relationship with Saudi Arabia, an alliance the administration has been using to escalate
tensions with Iran."
So what happened between these two events? Between March and July the Trump administration
increased its sanctions on Iran and has threatened the Europeans with sanctions if they
fulfill their contractual obligations to Iran under the original nuclear agreement. Then the
president sent a naval and air armada to the Persian Gulf area. This constituted a form of
brinkmanship whereby any small accidental encounter of American and Iranian forces could
escalate into war.
Part III -- Theory and Practice
We can look upon the March petition as a form of theory. Probably drawn up by real
warmongers in the Congress, almost everyone jumped on board. They did so to show -- to show
whom? -- that they were tough on the nation's alleged enemies. At the time, it seemed a
costless show of face. Then, come July, theory looked like it was about to turn into practice
and the ghosts from wars in Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan started to appear before the
bipartisan eyes of members of Congress.
While very few lawmakers will admit it publicly, Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah represent
absolutely no threat to the United States. Take the case of Syria. The Syrian government has
all but won its war against rebelling factions and fanatical religious elements. Its
interests and capabilities are limited to consolidating that hard-fought victory. The
continuing violence in the country comes largely from the military activity of the U.S.,
Britain, Israel, and Turkey. At least in the case of the U.S. and Israel, the main reason for
this continued victimization of the people of Syria is to keep the country destabilized and
Specifically, why would the American government want to see Syria destabilized and
fragmented? Is it because Syria constitutes a real threat to the national security of the
United States? That proposition is almost laughable. Is it because Iran, an ally of Syria,
constitutes a real threat to the United States? In no practical terms is this the case,
though it is certainly the case that the U.S. constitutes a real threat to the national
security of Iran.
So why the hostility to Syria, Iran and even Hezbollah? Whom were all those March
petitioners trying to impress? And who would really benefit from continuing turmoil in Syria?
The answer to all these questions is Israel.
The unfortunate truth is that American leaders from President Trump, Vice President Pence,
Secretary of State Pompeo, and National Security Adviser Bolton on down to most
run-of-the-mill congresspersons and senators have no clear and accurate knowledge of what is
going on in the Middle East. They have a large and expensive intelligence apparatus with whom
they get irritated and angry every time their experts tell these politicos what they don't
want to hear. And what is it that they do want to hear? Well, that might depend on ideology,
religion, financial arrangements and other such things that can warp an objective picture of
national interest and security. And who manages to tell them things that seem to satisfy most
of these ideological, religious, and financial considerations? The answer is again
Putting aside all the real damage the Zionists actually do -- I really don't want to
sound like a broken record -- there is a an outstanding irony in this present situation. And
that is, from all we know, President Trump does not want war with Iran. It's just that his
abrasive and blusterous personality, which seems never to have outgrown the spoiled bullying
nature of his youth, has literally led him to the habit of a blitzkrieg approach to whatever
passes in his mind for negotiations. In the case of Iran, he has unthinkingly destroyed the
painstakingly wrought nuclear deal of his predecessor (perhaps for no other reason than he
hates everything Barack Obama accomplished), and is now trying to force the Iranians into new
negotiations by economically and militarily threatening them. This is a form of brinkmanship
which is dangerous in the extreme.
Congress suddenly woke up to the reality of this situation -- that is, many in Congress
have gone from petitioners trying to be tough guys, to understanding just how dangerous
Trump's tactics can be. The result is the bipartisan amendments embedded in the House version
of the Defense Appropriations Bill designed to rein in the delinquent in the White House.
Part IV -- Conclusion
... White resentment over the loss of public cultural privilege has festered in the
largely unchanged, segregated private sphere. It has done so in rural regions and white
suburbs alike. Now with Donald Trump, who is little more that an opportunistic demigod, that
resentment has been empowered and our status as a civilized society is in danger.
In the realm of foreign policy the United States has much less to lose for here
national behavior has always been uncivilized. The names of presidents who have lied so as to
manufacture wars, steal other people's lands, and rein havoc and devastation upon innocent
people, rank among many of our most easily recognized leaders.
Yet, for all the horrors our foreign adventures have wrought, the real present danger is
that we will turn on ourselves and destroy our precarious democracy. Under these
circumstances, the Democrats, for all their shortcomings, represent not only the party of
choice, but the potential salvation of the United States. All they have to do is recognize
this fact and, taking a cue from the progressive "squad" in the House, act accordingly.
"... At the center of it all is former President Bill Clinton, listed twenty-six times on the Lolita Express's flight manifest -- though the ex-Prez said last week in a statement that it was only four times. (Consider the source.) ..."
"... A raft of unsealed documents in the matter has been court-ordered to drop any day, and power-players all over the world -- especially in our nation's capital and on Wall Street -- are rumored to be chewing their fingernails down to the nubbins as they wait for it. ..."
... Every candidate in the first Democratic “debate” raised a hand in favor of providing free medical
care to illegal border-jumpers. I wonder how that sits with the Americans who now pay
$12,000 a year for health insurance with a $5,000 deductible.
Of course, this policy of
unfettered illegal immigration does not economically favor the sizable demographic of poor
Americans, many of whom are people-of-color. In theory, the border-jumpers are taking
away an awful lot of jobs. But I think the argument there is that 300 years of slavery gives
bonafide US citizens-of-color a pass on manual labor - so it is not against their interests to
ally with the open border advocates - while both groups have an interest in getting any free stuff
the government may offer.
... ... ...
Finally, there is the walking time-bomb known as Jeffrey Epstein, Democratic Party poohbah
and impresario of an underage sex racket featuring the "Lolita Express" airplane service to his
private "Orgy Island" in the Caribbean, with auxiliary party shacks in New York City and the
New Mexico Desert. Rogue reports have been styling Epstein's doings as an international
blackmailing operation associated with the CIA and other Intel outfits, including the UK's MI6
and Israel's Mossad, for the purpose of keeping international bigshots on a short leash. Who
At the center of it all is former President Bill Clinton, listed twenty-six times on the
Lolita Express's flight manifest -- though the ex-Prez said last week in a statement that it
was only four times. (Consider the source.)
A raft of unsealed documents in the matter has been court-ordered to drop any day, and
power-players all over the world -- especially in our nation's capital and on Wall Street --
are rumored to be chewing their fingernails down to the nubbins as they wait for it.
What a cargo of wickedness is borne by the garbage barge called the Democratic Party as it
chugs out to sea toward a sickening, slightly radioactive orange sunset for what is looking
like its final voyage.
... ... ...
The real leader of the American Right today is not President Donald Trump. It's Tucker
He's the best communicator in the country, he's talking about the most important issues, and
he has a platform the Left hasn't been able to take away ( yet
). And they're getting desperate, even to the point of
doxxing his home address and
attacking his house .
enforcers have launched repeated campaigns to get him fired -- but he keeps dominating the
Fox News' Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson enjoy ratings surge , by Lynn Elber,
Washington Times, June 25, 2019]
Tucker recognizes Mexico is a hostile foreign
power . He may have single-handedly saved Trump from ruining his Administration by
launching a war on Iran . He also defended VDARE.com --
by name -- from Big Tech censorship, and
warned about the danger to democracy from Big Tech . He's directly attacked the Koch
Brothers and explained to his viewers " why the Republican Party
often seems completely out of sync with its own voters ."
Tucker is preaching unwanted truths from within Conservatism Inc. I'm sure the top
executives of the nonprofits clustered in Northern Virginia are furious he's on the air.
Certainly, any lowly staffer at any Conservatism Inc. organization who raised his arguments
would be fired.
Perhaps the most revealing exchange of the last year came a few months ago when Carlson
spoke at the Turning Point USA conference [ Betrayal:
American Conservatives and Capitalism , by Gregory Hood, American
Renaissance, January 28, 2019]. While Charlie Kirk desperately tried to convince the young
crowd to support tax cuts for Big Tech, Carlson had them
laughing at conservatism's "inflexible theories ."
He's speaking to
those "Market Skeptical Republicans" who constitute a huge part of the GOP base . He's the
voice of Americans who think there's nothing wrong with defending our civic national identity.
That's the path forward for the American Right.
Tucker Carlson is sparking the intellectual renaissance the GOP desperately needs.
Could he run for office? Some Leftists are afraid he will --
Jeet Heer suggested he might be the "competent & effective
Trump" that could come after the current president. But Carlson might be stronger where he
The pessimist in me says the
journofa will get his scalp eventually
over some stupid thing . The Beltway Right wants him gone, so it can get back to the
same old slogans [
The Right Should Reject Tucker Carlson's Victimhood Populism , by ( of
course!! ) David French, National Review, January 4, 2019].
Perhaps then Carlson should take his case to the people. [ Tucker Carlson for
president , by Damon Linker, The Week, June 7, 2019] He's certainly a
better spokesperson for Trump than Trump himself.
KenH , says:
July 13, 2019 at 2:00 pm GMT
Tom Cotton wanted to "slash" legal immigration to 700K which is still at race replacement
levels. We need a complete moratorium or the next best thing. Cotton is also as much a
proponent of MIGA, if not more so, than Trump so an asterisk must be placed by his name.
If Trump were really a 4D chessmaster he should have asked Jeff Sessions to stay in the
Senate, where he commanded the respect of both parties, to help shepherd through
restrictionist immigration legislation. Then he should have appointed Kobach to DHS while he
had momentum right after taking office. Instead we got Kirsten Nielsen who was a supporter of
Ted Cruz is capable of winning the Republican nomination but he doesn't have the appeal to
win working class white Democrats as Trump did. His religious fundamentalism could annoy some
incredibly citing smears from the Southern Poverty Law Center. This defamation is
arguably what dissuaded Trump from appointing him.
And we voted for Trump to fight the corrupt establishment and entrenched (((special
interests))). Not shrink from them.
I think Tucker Carlson could probably beat Trump in the Republican primaries. Tucker's
problem is that he thinks if he can keep preaching race blindness and anti-identity politics
every night and that it will eventually resonate with the Jewish led left. It won't and it
never will and identity politics is here to stay so it's time whites start engaging in it.
Tucker is also fine and dandy with the country becoming 90% non-white as long as those
non-whites adhere to race blindness and the Constitution. I'd say the early returns tell us
that they adhere to third world/non-white tribalism.
But at the end of the day none of these men will mount a racial defense of white Americans
as it's either against their religion or their ideology. Whites are being attacked as a race
so must be defended as a race and not simply as "Americans".
The demographic situation will be even worse in 2024, so unless the Republican candidate
can secure at least 65-68% of the white vote (instead of the usual 59-60%) then this is all
an exercise in futility. Then the discussion should turn to secession by any means necessary
to secure a future for white people in North America. The (((status quo))) ensures white
Looks like Warren weakness is her inability to distinguish between key issues and periferal
While her program is good and is the only one that calls for "structural change" (which is
really needed as neoliberalism outlived its usefulness) it mixes apple and oranges. One thing
is to stop neoliberal transformation of the society and the other is restitution for black
slaves. In the latter case why not to Indians ?
I'd argue that Warren's newly tight and coherent story, in which her life's arc tracks the
country's, is contributing to her rise, in part because it protects her against other stories
-- the nasty ones told by her opponents, first, and then echoed by the media doubters
influenced by her opponents. Her big national-stage debut came when she
tangled with Barack Obama's administration over bank bailouts, then set up the powerhouse
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). But she was dismissed as too polarizing, even by
some Democrats, and was passed over to run it. In 2012, Massachusetts's Scott Brown mocked Warren as
"the Professor," a know-it-all Harvard schoolmarm, before she beat him to take his Senate seat.
After that, Donald Trump began
trashing her as "Pocahontas" in the wake of a controversy on the campaign trail about her
mother's rumored Native American roots. And Warren scored an own goal with a video that announced
she had "confirmed" her Native heritage with a DNA test, a claim that ignored the brutal
history of blood-quantum requirements and genetic pseudoscience in the construction of
When she announced her presidential run this year, some national political reporters
questions about her likability
, finding new ways to compare
her to Hillary Clinton, another female candidate widely dismissed as unlikable. A month into
Warren's campaign, it seemed the media was poised to Clintonize her off the primary stage. But
it turned out she had a plan for that, too.
I n the tale that is captivating crowds on the campaign trail, Warren is not a professor or
a political star but a hardscrabble Oklahoma "late-in-life baby" or, as her mother called her,
"the surprise." Her elder brothers had joined the military; she was the last one at home, just
a middle-schooler when her father had the massive heart attack that would cost him his job. "I
remember the day we lost the station wagon," she tells crowds, lowering her voice. "I learned
the words 'mortgage' and 'foreclosure' " listening to her parents talk when they thought
she was asleep, she recalls. One day she walked in on her mother in her bedroom, crying and
saying over and over, " 'We are not going to lose this house.' She was 50 years old,"
Warren adds, "had never worked outside the home, and she was terrified."
This part of the story has been a Warren staple for years: Her mother put on her best dress
and her high heels and walked down to a Sears, where she got a minimum-wage job. Warren got a
private lesson from her mother's sacrifice -- "You do what you have to to take care of those
you love" -- and a political one, too. "That minimum-wage job saved our house, and it saved our
family." In the 1960s, she says, "a minimum-wage job could support a family of three. Now the
minimum wage can't keep a momma and a baby out of poverty."
That's Act I of Warren's story and of the disappearing American middle class whose
collective story her family's arc symbolizes. In Act II, she walks the crowd through her early
career, including some personal choices that turned her path rockier: early marriage, dropping
out of college. But her focus now is on what made it possible for her to rise from the working
class. Warren tells us how she went back to school and got her teaching certificate at a public
university, then went to law school at another public university. Both cost only a few hundred
dollars in tuition a year. She always ends with a crowd-pleaser: "My daddy ended up as a
janitor, but his baby daughter got the opportunity to become a public-school teacher, a law
professor, a US senator, and run for president!"
Warren has honed this story since her 2012 Senate campaign. Remember her "Nobody in this
country got rich on his own" speech ? It was an explanation of how the
elite amassed wealth thanks to government investments in roads, schools, energy, and police
protection, which drew more than 1 million views on YouTube. Over the years, she has become the
best explainer of the way the US government, sometime around 1980, flipped from building the
middle class to protecting the wealthy. Her 2014 book, A Fighting Chance , explains how
Warren (once a Republican, like two of her brothers) saw her own family's struggle in the
stories of those families whose bankruptcies she studied as a lawyer -- families she once
thought might have been slackers. Starting in 1989, with a book she cowrote on bankruptcy and
consumer credit, her writing has charted the way government policies turned against the middle
class and toward corporations. That research got her tapped by then–Senate majority
leader Harry Reid to oversee
the Troubled Assets Relief Program after the 2008 financial crash and made her a
favorite on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart . Starting in the mid-2000s, she
publicly clashed with prominent Democrats,
including Biden , a senator at the time, over bankruptcy reforms, and later with
then–Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner over the bank bailouts.
Sanders, of course, has a story too, about a government that works for the "millionaires and
billionaires." But he has a hard time connecting his family's stories of struggle to his
policies. After his first few campaign events, he ditched the details about growing up poor in
Brooklyn. In early June, he returned to his personal story in a New York Times
W arren preaches the need for "big structural change" so often that a crowd chanted the
phrase back at her during a speech in San Francisco the first weekend in June. Then she gets
specific. In Act III of her stump speech, she lays out her dizzying array of plans. But by then
they're not dizzying, because she has anchored them to her life and the lives of her listeners.
The rapport she develops with her audience, sharing her tragedies and disappointments --
questionable choices and all -- makes her bold policy pitches feel believable. She starts with
her proposed wealth tax: two cents on every dollar of your worth after $50 million, which she
says would raise $2.75 trillion over 10 years. (She has also proposed a 7 percent surtax on
corporate profits above $100 million.)
Warren sells the tax with a vivid, effective comparison. "How many of you own a home?" she
asks. At most of her stops in Iowa, it was roughly half the crowd. "Well, you already pay a
wealth tax on your major asset. You pay a property tax, right?" People start nodding. "I just
want to make sure we're also taxing the diamonds, the Rembrandts, the yachts, and the stock
portfolios." Nobody in those Iowa crowds seemed to have a problem with that.
Then she lays out the shocking fact that
people in the top 1 percent pay roughly 3.2 percent of their wealth in taxes, while the bottom
99 percent pay 7.4 percent.
That "big structural change" would pay for the items on Warren's agenda -- the programs that
would rebuild the opportunity ladder to the middle class -- that have become her signature:
free technical school or two- or four-year public college; at least partial loan forgiveness
for 95 percent of those with student debt; universal child care and prekindergarten, with costs
capped at 7 percent of family income; and a pay hike for child-care workers.
"Big structural change" would also include strengthening unions and giving workers 40
percent of the seats on corporate boards. Warren promises to break up Big Tech and Big Finance.
She calls for a constitutional amendment to protect the right to vote and vows to push to
overturn Citizens United . To those who say it's too much, she ends every public event
the same way: "What do you think they said to the abolitionists? 'Too hard!' To the suffragists
fighting to get women the right to vote? 'Too hard!' To the foot soldiers of the civil-rights
movement, to the activists who wanted equal marriage? 'Give up now!' " But none of them
gave up, she adds, and she won't either. Closing that way, she got a standing ovation at every
event I attended.
R ecently, Warren has incorporated into her pitch the stark differences between what
mid-20th-century government offered to black and white Americans. This wasn't always the case.
After a speech she
delivered at the Roosevelt Institute in 2015, I heard black audience members complain about her
whitewashed version of the era when government built the (white) middle class. Many black
workers were ineligible for Social Security; the GI Bill didn't prohibit racial
discrimination ; and federal loan guarantees systematically excluded black home buyers and
black neighborhoods. "I love Elizabeth, but those stories about the '50s drive me crazy," one
black progressive said.
The critiques must have made their way to Warren. Ta-Nehisi Coates recently
told The New Yorker that after his influential Atlantic essay
"The Case for Reparations" appeared five years ago, the Massachusetts senator asked to meet
with him. "She had read it. She was deeply serious, and she had questions." Now, when Warren
talks about the New Deal, she is quick to mention the ways African Americans were shut out. Her
fortunes on the campaign trail brightened after April's She the People forum in Houston, where she joined eight
other candidates in talking to what the group's founder, Aimee Allison, calls "the real
Democratic base": women of color, many from the South. California's Kamala Harris, only the
second African-American woman ever elected to the US Senate, might have had the edge coming in,
but Warren surprised the crowd. "She walked in to polite applause and walked out to a standing
ovation," Allison said, after the candidate impressed the crowd with policies to address black
maternal-health disparities, the black-white wealth gap, pay inequity, and more.
G Jutson says:July 4, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Kenneth Viste says: June 27, 2019 at 5:52 am
Well here we are in the circular firing squad Obama warned us about. Sander's fan boys vs.
Warren women. Sanders has been our voice in DC on the issues for a generation. He has changed
the debate. Thank you Bernie. Now a Capitalist that wants to really reform it can be a viable
candidate. Warren is that person. We supported Sanders last time to help us get to this
stage. Time to pass the baton to someone that can beat Trump. After the Sept. debates I
expect The Nation to endorse Warren and to still hear grumbling from those that think moving
on from candidate Bernie somehow means unfaithfulness to his/our message .
Jim Dickinson says: June 26, 2019 at 7:11 pm
I would like to hear her talk about free college as an investment in people rather than an
expense. Educated people earn more and therefore pay more taxes than uneducated so it pays to
educate the populous to the highest level possible.
Caleb Melamed says: June 26, 2019 at 2:13 pm
Warren gets it and IMO is probably the best Democratic candidate of the bunch. Biden does
not get it and I get depressed seeing him poll above Warren with his tired corporate ideas
from the past.
I have a different take on her not being progressive enough. Her progressive politics are
grounded in reality and not in the pie in the sky dreams of Sanders, et al. The US is a
massively regressive nation and proposing doing everything at once, including a total revamp
of our healthcare system is simply unrealistic.
That was my problem with Sanders, who's ideas I agree with. There is no way in hell to
make the US into a progressive dream in one election - NONE.
I too dream of a progressive US that most likely goes well beyond what most people
envision. But I also have watched those dreams collapse many, many times in the past when we
reach too far. I hope that we can make important but obtainable changes which might make the
great unwashed masses see who cares about them and who does not.
I hope that she does well because she has a plan for many of the ills of this nation. The
US could certainly use some coherent plans after the chaos and insanity of the Trump years.
Arguing about who was the best Democratic candidate in 2016 helped put this schmuck in office
and I hope that we don't go down that path again.
Robert Andrews says: June 26, 2019 at 12:17 pm
I had a misunderstanding about one key aspect of Warren's political history. I had always
thought that she was neutral in 2016 between Sanders and Hillary Clinton. On CNN this
morning, a news clip showed that Warren in fact endorsed Hillary Clinton publicly, shouting
"I'm with her," BEFORE Sanders withdrew from the race. This action had the effect of
weakening Sanders' bargaining position vis a vis Clinton once he actually withdrew. Clinton
proceeded to treat Sanders and his movement like a dish rag. I am now less ready to support
Warren in any way.
Robert Andrews says: June 27, 2019 at 8:29 am
I have three main reasons I do not want Senator Warren nominate which are:
Not going all out for a single payer healthcare system. This is a massive problem with
Warren. With her starting out by moving certain groups to Medicare is sketchy at best. Which
groups would be graced first? I am sure whoever is left behind will be thrilled. Is Warren
going to expand Medicare so that supplemental coverages will not be needed anymore? Crying
about going too far too fast is a losing attitude. You go after the most powerful lobby in
the country full bore if you want any kind of real and lasting changes.
With Warren's positions and actions with foreign policy this statement is striking, "Once
Warren's foreign policy record is scrutinized, her status as a progressive champion starts to
wither. While Warren is not on the far right of Democratic politics on war and peace, she
also is not a progressive -- nor a leader -- and has failed to use her powerful position on
the Senate Armed Services Committee to challenge the status quo" - Sarah Lazare. She is the
web editor at In These Times. She comes from a background in independent journalism for
publications including The Intercept, The Nation, and Tom Dispatch. She tweets at
Lastly, the stench with selling off her integrity with receiving corporate donations again
if nominated is overpowering.
For reference, she was a registered Republican until the mid 1990's.
Joan Walsh, why don't you give congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard any presence with your
articles? Her level of integrity out shines any other female candidate and Gabbard's
positions and actions are progressive. I don't want to hear that she isn't a major player,
because you have included Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. Gabbard's media blackout has been
dramatic, thank you for your contribution with it also.
Caleb Melamed says: June 26, 2019 at 2:35 pm
I was impressed with Warren on the debate, especially since she finally opened her arms to
a single payer healthcare system.
Clark Shanahan says: June 26, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Gabbard is playing a very important role in this race, whatever her numbers (which are
probably higher than those being reported and are sure to go up after tonight). In some ways,
her position in 2020 resembles that of Sanders in 2016--the progressive outlier, specifically
on issues relating to the U.S. policy of endless war. Gabbard makes Sanders look more
mainstream by comparison on this issue (though their difference is more one of emphasis than
substance), making it much harder for the DNC establishment to demonize and ostracize
Sanders. (Third Way really, really wants to stop Sanders--they have called him an
"existential threat.") Gabbard's important role in this respect is one reason the DNC and its
factotums are expending such effort on sliming her.
By the way, Nation, you have now reprinted my first comment to this article five (5)
Richard Phelps says: June 26, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Our most eloquent anti-military-interventionism candidate, hands down.
Walter Pewen says: June 27, 2019 at 10:52 am
Unfortunately EW doesn't beat Trump past the margin of error in all the polls I have seen.
Bernie does in most. The other scary factor is how so many neoliberals are now talking nice
about her. They want anyone but the true, consistent progressive, Bernie. And her backing
away from putting us on a human path on health care, like so many other countries, is
foreboding of a sellout to the health insurance companies, a group focused on profits over
health care for our citizens. A group with no redeeming social value. 40,000+ people die each
year due to lack of medical care, so the company executives can have their 8 figure salaries
and golden parachutes when they retire. Also don't forget they are adamantly anti union.
Where is Warren's fervor to ride our country of this leach on society? PS I donated $250 to
her last Senate campaign. I like her. She is just not what we need to stop the final stages
of oligarchic take over, where so much of our resources are wasted on the Pentagon and
unnecessary wars and black opps. It is not Bernie or bust, it is Bernie or oligarchy!!!
Clark Shanahan says: June 26, 2019 at 1:24 pm
Frankly, having family from Oklahoma I'd say Warren IS a progressive. Start reading
backwards and you will find out.
Clark Shanahan says: June 26, 2019 at 10:29 pm
You certainly shall never see her call out AIPAC.
She has since tried to shift her posture.. but, her original take was lamentable.
Walter Pewen says: June 28, 2019 at 11:22 am
You really need to give Hillary responsibility for her loss, Andy
Also, to Obama, who sold control of the DNC over to Clinton Inc in Sept, 2015.
I'll vote for Warren, of course.
Sadly, with our endless wars and our rogue state Israel, Ms Warren is way too deferential;
Karin Eckvall says: June 26, 2019 at 10:50 am
I don't want to vote for Biden. And if he gets the nomination I probably won't. And I've
voted the ticket since 1976. I DO NOT like Joe Biden. Contrary to the media mind fuck we are
getting in this era. And I'll wager a LOT of people don't like him. He is a dick.
Well-done article Ms. Walsh. Walter, I want to vote for her but can't because although she
has plans to deal with the waste and corruption at the Pentagon, she has not renounced our
endless militarism, our establishment-endorsed mission to police the world and to change
regimes whenever we feel like it.
The extent of Israeli spying directed against the United States is a huge story that is
only rarely addressed in the mainstream media. The Jewish state regularly tops the list for ostensibly friendly countries that
aggressively conduct espionage against the U.S. and Jewish American Jonathan Pollard, who was imprisoned in 1987 for spying for
Israel, is now regarded as the most damaging spy in the history of the United States.
Last week I wrote about how
Israeli spies operating more-or-less freely in the U.S. are rarely interfered with, much less arrested and prosecuted, because there
is an unwillingness on the part of upper echelons of government to do so. I cited the case of Arnon Milchan, a billionaire Hollywood
movie producer who had a secret life that included stealing restricted technology in the United States to enable development of
Israel's nuclear weapons program, something that was very much against U.S. interests. Milchan was involved in a number of other
thefts as well as arms sales on behalf of the Jewish state, so much so that his work as a movie producer was actually reported to
be less lucrative than his work as a spy and black-market arms merchant, for which he operated on a commission basis.
That Milchan has never been arrested by the United States government or even questioned about his illegal activity, which was
well known to the authorities, is just one more manifestation of the effectiveness of Jewish power in Washington, but a far more
compelling case involving possible espionage with major political manifestations has just re-surfaced. I am referring to Jeffrey
Epstein, the billionaire Wall Street "financier" who has been arrested and charged with operating a "vast" network of underage girls
for sex, operating out of his mansions in New York City and Florida as well as his private island in the Caribbean, referred to
by visitors as "Orgy Island." Among other high-value associates, it is claimed that Epstein was particularly close to Bill Clinton,
who flew dozens of times on Epstein's private 727.
Alex Acosta (L) Jeffrey Epstein (R)
Epstein was arrested on July 8th after indictment
by a federal grand jury in New York. It was more than a decade after Alexander Acosta, the top federal prosecutor in Miami, who
is now President Trump's secretary of labor, accepted a plea bargain involving similar allegations regarding
that was not shared with the accusers prior to being finalized in court. There were reportedly hundreds of victims, some 35 of whom
were identified, but Acosta deliberately denied the two actual plaintiffs their day in court to testify before sentencing.
Acosta's intervention meant that Epstein avoided both a public trial and a possible federal prison sentence, instead serving
only 13 months of an 18-month sentence in the almost-no-security Palm Beach County Jail on charges of soliciting prostitution in
Florida. While in custody, he was permitted to leave jail for sixteen hours six days a week to work in his office.
Epstein's crimes were carried out in his $56 million
Manhattan mansion and in his oceanside villa in Palm Beach Florida. Both residences were equipped with hidden cameras and microphones
in the bedrooms, which Epstein reportedly used to record sexual encounters between his high-profile guests and his underage girls,
many of whom came from poor backgrounds, who were recruited by procurers to engage in what was euphemistically described as "massages"
for money. Epstein apparently hardly made any effort to conceal what he was up to: his airplane was called the "Lolita Express."
The Democrats are calling for an investigation of the Epstein affair, as well as the resignation of Acosta, but they might well
wind up regretting their demands. Trump, the real target of the Acosta fury, apparently did not know about the details of the plea
bargain that ended the Epstein court case. Bill and Hillary Clinton were, however, very close associates of Epstein. Bill, who flew
on the "Lolita Express"
at least 26 times , could plausibly be implicated in the pedophilia given his track record and relative lack of conventional
morals. On many of the trips, Bill refused Secret Service escorts, who would have been witnesses of any misbehavior. On
one lengthy trip
to Africa in 2002, Bill and Jeffrey were accompanied by accused pedophile actor Kevin Spacey and a number of young girls, scantily
clad "employees" identified only as "massage." Epstein was also a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and was present at
the wedding of Chelsea Clinton in 2010.
With an election year coming up, the Democrats would hardly want the public to be reminded of Bill's exploits, but one has to
wonder where and how deep the investigation might go. There is also a possible Donald Trump angle. Though Donald may not have been
a frequent flyer on the "Lolita Express," he certainly moved in the same circles as the Clintons and Epstein in New York and Palm
Beach, plus he is by his own words roughly as amoral as Bill Clinton. In June 2016, one
Katie Johnson filed lawsuit in
New York claiming she had been repeatedly raped by Trump at an Epstein gathering in 1993 when she was 13 years old. In a 2002
New York Magazine interview
Trump said "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful
women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
Selective inquiries into wrongdoing to include intense finger pointing are the name of the game in Washington, and the affaire
Epstein also has all the hallmarks of a major espionage case, possibly tied to Israel. Unless Epstein is an extremely sick pedophile
who enjoys watching films of other men screwing twelve-year-old girls the whole filming procedure smacks of a sophisticated intelligence
service compiling material to blackmail prominent politicians and other public figures. Those blackmailed would undoubtedly in most
cases cooperate with the foreign government involved to avoid a major scandal. It is called recruiting "agents of influence." That
is how intelligence agencies work and it is what they do.
That Epstein was perceived as being intelligence-linked was made clear
in Acosta's comments when being
cleared by the Trump transition team. He was asked "Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?" "Acosta
had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he'd had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He'd cut the non-prosecution
deal with one of Epstein's attorneys because he had 'been told' to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. 'I was told Epstein
belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone.'"
Questions about Epstein's wealth also suggest a connection with a secretive government agency with deep pockets. The New York
Times reports that
"Exactly what his money management operation did was cloaked in secrecy, as were most of the names of whomever he did it for. He
claimed to work for a number of billionaires, but the only known major client was Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of several
retail chains, including The Limited."
But whose intelligence service? CIA and the Russian FSB services are obvious candidates, but they would have no particular motive
to acquire an agent like Epstein. That leaves Israel, which would have been eager to have a stable of high-level agents of influence
in Europe and the United States. Epstein's contact with the Israeli intelligence service may have plausibly come through his associations
with Ghislaine Maxwell, who allegedly served as his key procurer of young girls. Ghislaine is the
daughter of Robert Maxwell , who
died or possibly was assassinated in mysterious circumstances in 1991. Maxwell was an Anglo-Jewish businessman, very cosmopolitan
in profile, like Epstein, a multi-millionaire who was very controversial with what were regarded as ongoing ties to Mossad. After
his death, he was given a state funeral by Israel in which six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence listened while Prime
Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized
: "He has done more for Israel than can today be said"
Trump (left) with Robert Maxwell (right) at an event
Epstein kept a black
book identifying many of his social contacts, which is now in the hands of investigators. It included fourteen personal phone
numbers belonging to Donald Trump, including ex-wife Ivana, daughter Ivanka and current wife Melania. It also included Prince Bandar
of Saudi Arabia, Tony Blair, Jon Huntsman, Senator Ted Kennedy, Henry Kissinger, David Koch, Ehud Barak, Alan Dershowitz, John Kerry,
George Mitchell, David Rockefeller, Richard Branson, Michael Bloomfield, Dustin Hoffman, Queen Elizabeth, Saudi King Salman and
Edward de Rothschild.
Mossad would have exploited Epstein's contacts, arranging their cooperation by having Epstein wining and dining them while flying
them off to exotic locations, providing them with women and entertainment. If they refused to cooperate, it would be time for blackmail,
photos and videos of the sex with underage women.
It will be very interesting to see just how far and how deep the investigation into Epstein and his activities goes. One can
expect that efforts will be made to protect top politicians like Clinton and Trump and to avoid any examination of a possible Israeli
role. That is the normal practice, witness the 9/11 Report and the Mueller investigation, both of which eschewed any inquiry into
what Israel might have been up to. But this time, if it was indeed an Israeli operation, it might prove difficult to cover up the
story since the pedophile aspect of it has unleashed considerable public anger from all across the political spectrum.
Senator Chuck Schumer , self-described
as Israel's "protector" in the Senate, is loudly calling for the resignation of Acosta. He just might change his tune if it turns
out that Israel is a major part of the story.
Philip M. Giraldi, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the Council for the National Interest, a 501(c)3 tax deductible educational
foundation (Federal ID Number #52-1739023) that seeks a more interests-based U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. Website is
councilforthenationalinterest.org, address is P.O. Box 2157, Purcellville VA 20134 and its email is
9/11 Inside job
, says: July
11, 2019 at 4:08 pm GMT
, says: July
11, 2019 at 4:08 pm GMT
aanirfan.blogspot.com in an article entitled " Epstein , Trump, 9/11 ' has identified Epstein's links not only to Mossad
but to his business relationships with CIA controlled airlines and perhaps to the false flag attacks on 9/11 .According to Aangirfan
, Epstein is a member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. The CIA and Mossad have strong
ties resulting from the efforts , according to the Wall Street Journal no less, of former CIA chiefs William Casey and James
Angleton . As Acosta has confirmed , Epstein has links to "intelligence " .
Sean McBride , says:
July 11, 2019
at 4:26 pm GMT
The presence of Ghislaine Maxwell is proof of Mossad's ownership of Epstein's kompromat operation. Ghislaine's father, Robert
Maxwell, created the Neva network -- a consortium of technology companies, banks, and Russian and Bulgarian organized crime
networks -- for his Mossad masters. Keeping up the family business, Ghislaine was running Epstein for the Israelis.
j2 , says:
July 11, 2019
at 5:39 pm GMT
Speculation or scenario: the highest levels of the CIA and Mossad have been closely allied since the late 1940s (see especially
the role of James Angleton) and are pursuing common strategic objectives.
The New York Post remarked in March 2000:
"Epstein is an enigmatic figure. Rumors abound -- including wild ones about a career in the Mossad and, contrarily, the CIA."
Perhaps Epstein has been sponsored, funded, directed and protected by both agencies working in combination.
RobinG , says:
July 11, 2019
at 6:25 pm GMT
A question for Giraldi. You write:
"Those blackmailed would undoubtedly in most cases cooperate with the foreign government involved to avoid a major scandal.
It is called recruiting "agents of influence." That is how intelligence agencies work and it is what they do."
But would not a single intelligence agency typically target and trap one isolated person, not a whole set of interconnected
people? That is, this is more like the way the P2 lodge worked in Italy, that is, a society.
Mark in BC , says:
July 11, 2019
at 7:14 pm GMT
Thanks for posting Alison Weir's statement. The same Israel-First crowd that lobbied for Iraq war is now eager [for U.S.]
to attack Iran.
"Only a General with balls, can save the USA and to an extension, the rest of the World." How about a Major? TULSI 2020.
Tired of Not Winning
, says: July
11, 2019 at 7:16 pm GMT
With all the mystery surrounding how Epstein obtained such great wealth, I can't help but think it may be a global money
laundering operation connected to the global drug trade.
Books have been written about the CIA's involvement in cocaine and heroin distribution. Whether it's HW Bush and Iran Contra(cocaine)
and Bill Clinton with Mena, AR airport complicity in same or the explosion in poppy (HW's nickname just a coincidence ) production
in Afghanistan since the 2001 invasion, drugs seem to connect all these dots and more.
And, let's not forget the Israeli "Art Student" operation that targeted DEA offices.
A way for Epstein to get out from under this with the CUFI crowd might be to point out Mary, mother of Jesus, was pregnant
out of wedlock at 14 so what's the big deal?
Tired of Not Winning
, says: July
11, 2019 at 7:52 pm GMT
NYT and Bloomberg have been writing about the mysterious source of Epstein's wealth. Epstein's hedge fund is established
offshore and has a hush-hush list of "clients". He was once sued by a guy named Michael Stroll who said he lost all $450k of
his money investing with Epstein, and he told an interviewer that everyone thought Epstein "was some kind of genius, but I never
saw any genius, and I never saw him work. Anyone that wealthy would have to work 26 hours a day, Epstein played 26 hours a day."
Bloomberg estimated that at best his net worth is $77m, which obviously is not enough to support his lavish lifestyle with 12
homes, a private island, private jet, 15 cars.
Epstein was "let go" by Bear Sterns because of his involvement in an insider trading case involving Edgar Bronfman, whose
firm Seagram was in a hostile takeover bid of another firm. Bronfman, former president of World Jewish Congress, and his two
daughters are investors in NXIVM which was recently charged with sex trafficking and other corruptions. Bronfman and Les Wexner,
the single largest investor in Epstein's "hedge fund", were co-founders of the Zionist org. Mega. All these people are in one
way or another connected with Israel.
I suspect Epstein and Bronfman were in fact running an international sex trafficking-racketeering ring on behalf of Mossad.
That would explain his mysterious source of wealth. His little black book is rumored to include 1,500 names of who's who in
politics, business and arts, and includes royalty, several foreign presidents and a famous prime minister.
Disclaimer , says:
July 11, 2019
at 8:38 pm GMT
Acosta needs to show some integrity and resign. But of course, if he had any, he would never have signed that plea bargain
to begin with.
First Mueller, now Epstein, two chances for Barr to turn the Deep State inside out, upside down once and for all. Will he
do it? I have my doubts. William Barr's father, Donald Barr, was the one who recruited Jeffrey Epstein, a two time college dropout,
to be a calculus and physics teacher at the prestigious Dalton School in NYC when he was the headmaster there. Donald Barr,
born Jewish but "converted" to Catholicism, was later ousted by a group of "progressive" parents at Dalton for being too conservative.
But he was the one who gave Epstein the foot in the door. From there he got to teach the son of Bear Stern's CEO Ace Greenberg,
and was recruited by the latter to work at Bear Sterns.
follyofwar , says:
July 11, 2019
at 9:57 pm GMT
I wouldn't count out the CIA here. It is telling that one of Epstein's havens was overseas, several of them. These are locations
where the CIA could legally operate. After collecting dirt, they could then funnel some of it selectively to the Israelis for
distribution so the CIA could maintain plausible deniability while having a wall of separation between themselves and the Mossad-picked
third party that leaked the info.
In fact, this is the most plausible scenario; it fits with everything we know: 1) "intelligence" reportedly told Acosta to
back off 2) Epstein has been linked to the CIA 3) some of these locations were overseas, giving the CIA a legal justification
for spying 4) these were largely American politicians and American allies 5) the CIA reportedly threatened Trump when he came
into office by implying they would leak stuff on him: the Micheal Wolfe book, Fire and Fury I believe it was, related a story
of Trump being pressured to set up a meeting with the CIA where he'd speak to them and, essentially, pledge loyalty to them
because they would be his enemies otherwise (that's treason, btw); Trump dutifully complied 6) Epstein's mysterious wealth and
property management would have attracted CIA attention long ago, meaning they should have been aware of this unless they helped
set it up, including the guy's fake wealth (a front to get close to the powerful) anyone got a tax return for this guy?
This smells like CIA-Mossad joint op. If it were solely Mossad, the CIA should have stepped in and broken up this guy's little
operation considering his targets. They should have followed up by either eliminating Epstein as a message to Mossad not to
leak any of their dirt or threatened Epstein with punishment if he leaked or continued his activities. Tellingly, they covered
for the guy.
, says: July
12, 2019 at 12:40 am GMT
Also, does this sorry state of affairs make it more likely that Trump will "Wag the Dog" on Iran? Would the Epstein arrest
have even happened if Trump had done Bibi's bidding and attacked Iran when the False Flag of the drone shoot down had been teed
up for him like a driver smacking a golf ball. Conspiracy Theories is all we have left in the crumbling Empire of Lust and Greed.
Perhaps I'm just paranoid.
Hillbob , says:
July 12, 2019
at 12:53 am GMT
Milchan was involved in a number of other thefts as well as arms sales on behalf of the Jewish state
One of many apparently.
The scum described here was rewarded with becoming the mayor of Jerusalem.
We've been involved in everything we've been asked to do [re Israel].
[Dad] went and he bought all of the equipment from the plant. It ended up being shipped to Israel. Because you know at
that time, there was a complete embargo from the United States, and what little [the Israelis] got– well Most of what
they got were smuggled in.Most of them were illegal, all the arms. That's what Teddy Kollek did. That was his job before
he became a mayor [of Jerusalem]. He was a master smuggler. And he was good. Oh was he good! [laughter]
-Philip Weiss, Was it 'jihad' when Henry Crown smuggled plane parts to Israel?,July 29, 2013 27
The vid is good too. Shows the typical smug "Cheney" smirk of the speaker.
trelane , says:
July 12, 2019
at 1:49 am GMT
Any wonder why Trump is so overtly and disgustingly pro Israel?
Rabbitnexus , says:
July 12, 2019
at 2:16 am GMT
The honey trap is one of the most powerful (and legitimate) ways to compromise public officials, including heads of state.
Epstein is almost certainly Mossad.
Rabbitnexus , says:
July 12, 2019
at 2:31 am GMT
This has been the talk and pretty obvious conclusion now for some time. Of COURSE Epstein was/is a MOSSAD asset if not agent.
What's more his usefullness to them isn't over yet, especially if Trump is one of the names he has.
I think if Trump caves next false flag and has a go at Iran, it will imply that Trump is dirty and Epstein can prove it.
I'm saying MOSSAD could be behind Epstein going down now as it makes his blakmail potential an imperitive. Hopefully Trump is
clean and there are indications he is. If not then he just lost any ability to resist whatever the zippers now want of him.
renfro , says:
July 12, 2019
at 2:54 am GMT
The sort of influence Zionist "Israel" needs to wield and does requires exactly such an interconnected and multilayered stable
of highly placed assets. Redundancy built in and how else do you think they manage to control so much AND avoid accountability?
They cast a wide net. But you knew that I think.
of Not Winning deal with one of Epstein's attorneys because he had "been told" to back off, that Epstein was above his pay
grade. "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone," he told his interviewers'
the grand wazoo
, says: July
12, 2019 at 3:10 am GMT
#4 Offshore Tax Schemes / Money Laundering
Deutsche Bank seems to be the Gordian Knot of financial filth and corruption. Epstein was a client of Deutsche Bank's 'special
services department' same as Trump and Kushner ..same Deutsche bank as already fined for money laundering.
Possible Epstein and whoever was behind him engaged in all of these. If congress is going to question Acosta .first question
should be who told him Epstein belonged to intelligence.
Achilles , says:
July 12, 2019
at 3:29 am GMT
You mentioned the Masonic Lodge P2 in Italy. If you haven't done so yet I recommend Paul Williams book "OPERATION GLADIO".
Tsigantes , says:
July 12, 2019
at 3:47 am GMT
That 2002 New York piece Phil mentioned has some great tid-bits:
For more than ten years, he's been linked to Manhattan-London society figure Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the mysteriously
deceased media titan Robert Maxwell
He is an enthusiastic member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.
Indicative of globalism, Zionism and Jewish group interest.
those close to him say the reason he quit his board seat at the Rockefeller Institute was that he hated wearing a suit.
Obviously a falsely contrived reason, wonder what the deal was here
"I invest in people – be it politics or science. It's what I do," he has said to friends. And his latest prize addition
is the former president [Bill Clinton].
Certainly suggestive of an intelligence operative mindset.
Before Clinton, Epstein's rare appearances in the gossip columns tended to be speculation as to the true nature of his
relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. While they are still friends, the English tabloids have postulated that Maxwell has
longed for a more permanent pairing and that for undetermined reasons Epstein has not reciprocated in kind. "It's a mysterious
relationship that they have," says society journalist David Patrick Columbia. "In one way, they are soul mates, yet they
are hardly companions anymore. It's a nice conventional relationship, where they serve each other's purposes."
Friends of the two say that Maxwell, whose social life has always been higher-octane than Epstein's, lent a little pizzazz
to the lower-profile Epstein. Indeed, at a party at Maxwell's house, her friends say, one is just as apt to see Russian
ladies of the night as one is to see Prince Andrew.
Another interpretation is that his combination with Ghislaine was bringing a bit too much public attention to Epstein and
his activities and therefore it was decided to let things die down a bit.
in 1976, he dropped everything and reported to work at Bear Stearns, where he started off as a junior assistant to a
floor trader at the American Stock Exchange. His ascent was rapid.
At the time, options trading was an arcane and dimly understood field, just beginning to take off. To trade options,
one had to value them, and to value them, one needed to be able to master such abstruse mathematical confections as the
Black-Scholes option-pricing model. For Epstein, breaking down such models was pure sport, and within just a few years he
had his own stable of clients. "He was not your conventional broker saying 'Buy IBM' or 'Sell Xerox,' " says Bear Stearns
CEO Jimmy Cayne. "Given his mathematical background, we put him in our special-products division, where he would advise
our wealthier clients on the tax implications of their portfolios. He would recommend certain tax-advantageous transactions.
He is a very smart guy and has become a very important client for the firm as well."
In 1980, Epstein made partner, but he had left the firm by 1981. Working in a bureaucracy was not for him
Obviously, important facts are being left out. He is a talented options analyst but they have him advising clients on investment
structures to save taxes? Why wouldn't they put him on principal trades for Bear if he was such an options whiz?
And why did he leave? Trading firms are notoriously NOT bureaucracies, and anyone with a talent for making money, especially
in the early 80s, would find few fetters. Whole story not given here.
In 1982, according to those who know Epstein, he set up his own shop, J. Epstein and Co., which remains his core business
today. The premise behind it was simple: Epstein would manage the individual and family fortunes of clients with $1 billion
or more. Which is where the mystery deepens. Because according to the lore, Epstein, in 1982, immediately began collecting
clients. There were no road shows, no whiz-bang marketing demos – just this: Jeff Epstein was open for business for those
with $1 billion–plus.
Getting clients in asset management is a cut-throat business. But Epstein did not even have to make a pretense of competing
His firm would be different, too. He was not here just to offer investment advice; he saw himself as the financial architect
of every aspect of his client's wealth – from investments to philanthropy to tax planning to security to assuaging the guilt
and burdens that large sums of inherited wealth can bring on.
the conditions for investing with Epstein were steep: He would take total control of the billion dollars, charge a flat
fee, and assume power of attorney to do whatever he thought was necessary to advance his client's financial cause. And he
remained true to the $1 billion entry fee. According to people who know him, if you were worth $700 million and felt the
need for the services of Epstein and Co., you would receive a not-so-polite no-thank-you from Epstein.
Minimum $1b invested, no track record by the asset manager, and he claims the clients give him carte blanche? This is not
normal wealth management.
Turning down giant new stakes just because they fall short of $1b? Nonsense. The name of the game on the buy side on Wall
Street is size, because that gives you negotiating power with the sell side.
Epstein runs a lean operation, and those close to him say that his actual staff – based here in Manhattan at the Villard
House (home to Le Cirque); New Albany, Ohio; and St. Thomas, where he reincorporated his company seven years ago (now called
Financial Trust Co.) – numbers around 150 and is purely administrative. When it comes to putting these billions to work
in the markets, it is Epstein himself making all the investment calls – there are no analysts or portfolio managers, just
twenty accountants to keep the wheels greased and a bevy of assistants – many of them conspicuously attractive young women
– to organize his hectic life. So assuming, conservatively, a fee of .5 percent (he takes no commissions or percentages)
on $15 billion, that makes for a management fee of $75 million a year straight into Jeff Epstein's pocket.
Epstein makes all the daily investment decisions on $15b, yet no one on the sell side knows him? In other words Epstein does
not invest in new issues. But new issues are the gravy for making money on the buy side – think IPO discount. This is not normal
some have speculated that Wexner is the primary source of Epstein's lavish life – but friends leap to his defense. "Let
me tell you: Jeffrey Epstein has other clients besides Wexner. I know because some of them are my clients," says noted m&a
lawyer Dennis Block of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft. "I sent him a $500 million client a few years ago and he wouldn't
take him. Said the account was too small. Both the client and I were amazed. But that's Jeffrey."
You can always trust the word of an M&A lawyer. They would never mislead anyone for advantage.
he found himself spending there [in Santa Fe], talking elementary particle physics with his friend Murray Gell-Mann,
a Nobel Prize–winning physicist and co-chair of the science board at the Santa Fe Institute.
his covey of scientists that inspires Epstein's true rapture. Epstein spends $20 million a year on them
Gerald Edelman won the Nobel Prize for physiology and medicine in 1972 and now presides over the Neurosciences Institute
in La Jolla. "Jeff is extraordinary in his ability to pick up on quantitative relations," says Edelman. "He came to see
us recently. He is concerned with this basic question: Is it true that the brain is not a computer? He is very quick."
Stephen Kosslyn, a psychologist at Harvard. Epstein flew up to Kosslyn's laboratory in Cambridge this year to witness
an experiment that Kosslyn was conducting and Epstein was funding. Namely: Is it true that certain Tibetan monks are capable
of holding a distinct mental image in their minds for twenty minutes straight?
Epstein has a particularly close relationship with Martin Nowak, an Austrian biology and mathematics professor who heads
the theoretical-biology program at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton. Nowak is examining how game theory can
be used to answer some of the basic evolutionary questions – e.g., why, in our Darwinian society, does altruistic behavior
Danny Hillis, an MIT-educated computer scientist whose company, Thinking Machines, was at the forefront of the supercomputing
world in the eighties, and who used to run R&D at Walt Disney Imagineering
An intelligence operative would certainly have no interest in cultivating, buying or blackmailing scientists in the fields
of nuclear physics, controlling human behavior or supercomputers!
And by the way, the need to explain "altruism" in terms of game theory is a tip-off that Epstein and Nowak have no spiritual
life and cannot comprehend of it in other people. No surprise to find "do what thou wilt" as his guiding principle.
Strangely enough, given his scientific obsessions, he is a computer-phobe and does not use e-mail.
Before taking a big position, Epstein will usually fly to the country in question. He recently spent a week in Germany
meeting with various government officials and financial types, and he has a trip to Brazil coming up in the next few weeks.
On all of these trips, he flies alone in his commercial-jet-size 727.
Friends of Epstein say he is horrified at the recent swell of media attention around him
He has never granted a formal interview, and did not offer one to this magazine, nor has his picture appeared in any
The final straws. If he's not an intelligence operative, he's doing everything he can to give that impression!
He "flies alone." LOL! Poor Jeffrey, he so ronery!
tac , says:
July 12, 2019
at 3:52 am GMT
When Bob Maxwell died at sea or disappeared it turned out that he had used or stolen every penny of ALL the pensions of his
employees .which were never recovered. After her father was given a state funeral in Israel (not England where he and his family
lived and worked) there followed a 2 year court case in which his 6 children were finally excused from any responsibility for
these pensions, despite inheriting his money and two of them working in his companies.
And now Ghislaine turns up as a US socialite, multi-decade pedophile procurer and international human trafficker. Nice family
.nice values! ...
Parisian Guy , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:11 am GMT
Since the Little SAINT James pedo-island
that was allegedly owned by Jeffery Epstein did not have an airport (the closest one being
Curil E King airport in St. Thomas (about ten miles away)) that
means the 'guests' would either have to take a boat trip or a helicopter trip. Since Little SAINT James does have a
clearly marked helicopter landing site at the north central east part of the island (when viewed on google maps in satellite
view) one would suspect that is how these so-called 'guests' arrived at this pedo-island.
... ... ...
Disclaimer , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:14 am GMT
According to Aangirfan , Epstein is a member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.
This trilateral+CFR membership is plainly written on the Epstein Foundation website.
Tired of Not Winning
, says: July
12, 2019 at 4:16 am GMT
First Weinstein then Epstein and how about the Clinton's or should we call them clintstein.birds of feather
Tsigantes , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:16 am GMT
Those activities are not mutually exclusive. It could be #5: All of the above. We all know how Mossad operates. Nothing is
beyond them. The end justifies the means.
Israhell has a right to exist.
of Not Winning
Sean , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:17 am GMT
Acosta is a distraction .and possibly innocent since he did what he was told which was to go easy on an intelligence asset.
Forget the small fry and concentrate on the real criminals please.
Tsigantes , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:27 am GMT
Senator Chuck Schumer, self-described as Israel's "protector" in the Senate, is loudly calling for the resignation of
Acosta. He just might change his tune if it turns out that Israel is a major part of the story.
Schumer would already have been tipped of if is was an Israeli operation. It's an anti Trump thing.
ChuckOrloski , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:30 am GMT
The fact that the case has been moved to the Southern District of New York validates your cynicism.
Has the Only Democracy in the Middle East decided to sacrifice Epstein (he can be sprung later, his jig was up anyway) so
that an Epstein circus can replace Russiagate?
Daniel Rich , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:47 am GMT
From renfro, the following great point:
"If congress is going to question Acosta .first question should be who told him Epstein belonged to intelligence."
, renfro! Thanks & my respect.
Because I have special enthusiasm for renfro's advice to "Congress," such will not fly with "congress."
, says: Website
July 12, 2019
at 4:53 am GMT
@ Philip Giraldi,
Quote: "It will be very interesting to see just how far and how deep the investigation into Epstein and his activities goes."
Reply: We'll get a glistening kabuki show, with lots of wailing [walls], thunder and lightening, twists and turns, but, in
the end [as this case will go on and on – Harvey Weinstein, anyone?] people will forget about it.
Oh, look. The Cartra$$hians!!!
j2 , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:06 am GMT
I fear that this is all rapidly turning into a modified limited hangout. A whole lot of dirt will be inconclusively exposed
and, even though everyone will have a pretty good idea of what happened, there won't be enough will to do anything about it.
The caveat will be when the financial system finally implodes. A horde of jobless and desperate people will rapidly lose
their patience for being governed by a bunch of incompetent pedophile oligarchs, but until then everyone will just go with the
ut it looks more like a millionaire club. Intelligence agencies prefer to use secretaries and other less visible people as spies.
I would look for some association of friends of Israel, something that has lots of money, wants lots of power, spies on people,
both enemies and friends, and has some special love for Israel.
jack daniels , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:10 am GMT
I maybe wrong, but this does not seem to me to be a single intelligence agency of any country. It operates in an age old
method of a secret society, like mafia or masons. It is neither mafia nor masons, but some that especially likes to help Israel
and probably created it. I guess there are such friends of Israel organizations, several.
Wizard of Oz , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:10 am GMT
In social science it is often assumed that people are selfish. The attempt to show that altruism contributes positively to
the prospects for survival and reproduction is important in defeating the presumption of underlying selfishness. It's not a
very deep idea. If ten people carry a gene that causes one of them to throw himself on a hand-grenade, thereby saving the other
nine, that gives the gene a better chance of being passed along than if the grenade goes off and most or all of the carriers
are killed. If interested, see the book Evolution of the Social Contract by Brian Skyrms.
of Not Winning ld that one of the names is supposed to be Queen Elizabeth.
Disclaimer , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:11 am GMT
First a question: who says the telephone numbers were the sort only an intimate or ultimate insider would have? Queen Elizabeth's
would surely have had to be the Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Sandringham or Balmoral switchboard.
Then there is what a sleazy or dangerous guy like Epstein might be expected to do, namely toss in a whole lot of names (with
or without true up to date direct line numbers) to confuse and provide diversion and cover. Cute though isn't that he was supposed
still to be using an old fashioned address book in the 21st Century rather than an encrypted or at least password protected
Tono Bungay , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:25 am GMT
The Palm Beach mansion Epstein owned was rigged with hidden cameras in some of the guest bedrooms according to an article
I read a couple of years back.
Im glad we have forums like this so the word can get out: honeypot operations are not a thing of just the KGB/Cold War past,
but of the Soros/intel orgs/globalist/Establishment present.
Future politicians and wealthy businesspersons need to be aware of this. The Bible has a great old verse that goes something
like, "Be sure your sins will find you out".
gsjackson , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:55 am GMT
"Pedophilia"? Has anyone accused Epstein of mistreating pre-pubescent girls? I don't think so. If Mr. Giraldi wants to deplore
what Epstein is accused of, fine. But don't try to confuse us by suggesting that he attacked children rather than underage teens.
even Israel understand this would not be regime change business as usual.
Wizard of Oz , says:
July 12, 2019
at 9:12 am GMT
U.S. war gamers for years have been saying there's no way the U.S. could significantly "win" the war. It would surely drive
gas prices way up, and wake up the American public, creating a probably insurmountable political problem for Trump. Israel is
liable to get pelted from all sides -- Hezbollah has promised to attack in the event of war, and there are probably ways of
striking from Syria and Iran. Then there are the wild cards of Russia and China. No one knows for sure what Putin would do if
Iran were attacked, but he could certainly turn Israel into a parking lot very quickly if he wanted to.
A1N2O3N , says:
July 12, 2019
at 10:47 am GMT
Well founded scepticism. Still, now we know the extent of what Bernie Madoff got away with perhaps someone who was clever
and charming and appealed to those who wouldn't have invested with Madoff just might have put together enough billion dollar
portfolios to be able, as long as he managed his tax affairs well to become very rich during the 80s. It would be interesting
to know how he handled the October 1988 melt down.
, says: July
12, 2019 at 11:00 am GMT
Good article. I was waiting for someone to come out and state the obvious regarding the Mossad connection.
My guess is that everything will be swept under the carpet, as usual, just as it was with the famous "DC Madam" case and
her black book of DC clients.
Vetran , says:
July 12, 2019
at 11:32 am GMT
One aspect of this entire Epstein Talmudic child abuse saga that really p*sses me off is the active participation of the
IRS. It was the same with Madoff and Maxwell. None of these talmudic ponzi's could have gotten off the ground if these gangsters
had been correctly filing all the correct tax forms like all the other goy schmucks.
Since 2012, with the Statute of Limitations retroactively extended 3 years to a total of 6 years backwards to 2006, all undeclared
foreign bank accounts of US persons or green card holders on IRS FBAR forms (Foreign Bank Account Report), and since 2012 form
8948 (Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets), which is even more intrusive, face IRS penalties of 50% of the highest
annual balance, and many tax sinners have been forced to pay more in taxes than these bank accounts ever contained. This is
the tip of the iceberg compared to jewish charity and foundation and estate fraud.
Epstein supposedly was "gifted" the NY mansion from his "mentor" at the defunct and fraudulent money changer Bear Stearns
for what must have been more than 50 Million. Rick Wiles drilled down in detail into this gift on
These kinds of shenanigans, like flying "friends" around the world to your various child abuse temples in your private jets,
are taxable gifts. In fact double taxed, taxed first as income and second with the gift tax. The Lolita Express could never
be declared as a business expense either.
The entire rotten affair stinks on every level and it gets more putrid at every layer of talmudic control is peeled bank.
At each level more Jews and Zionists come wiggling out and scurrying off to disappear from social and dinosaur media. But also
as each layer gets peeled bank we get closer to the core, which with ever more certainty is ritual child sacrifice used for
, says: July
12, 2019 at 11:34 am GMT
Forget the small fry and concentrate on the real criminals please.
It's going to be difficult
Maurene Comey, one of the lead prosecutors who is handling the Epstein case, happens to be James Comey's daughter, the ex
It remains to be seen if she will be giving Bill Clinton special treatment, just like her father gave to Hillary's "lock her
Moreover, Judge Berman who preside the case, happens to be also a Clinton appointee (in 1998).
hobo , says:
July 12, 2019
at 11:43 am GMT
Chuck, have you seen this recent PG article?
The Death of Privacy: Government Fearmongers to Read Your Mail
Philip Giraldi • July 11, 2019 • 1,200 Words • 7 Comments • Reply
I say we dumb goyim pay more attention to that, and less to Errp-stain.
DanFromCT , says:
July 12, 2019
at 11:51 am GMT
In 1982, according to those who know Epstein, he set up his own shop, J. Epstein and Co., which remains his core business
today. The premise behind it was simple: Epstein would manage the individual and family fortunes of clients with $1 billion
or more. Which is where the mystery deepens. Because according to the lore, Epstein, in 1982, immediately began collecting
clients. There were no road shows, no whiz-bang marketing demos – just this: Jeff Epstein was open for business for those
with $1 billion–plus.
The fly in the ointment of this carefully cultivated cover story:
"Statistics published in Forbes magazine's annual survey of America's billionaires expose this little known but shocking
reality. In 1982 there were 13 billionaires; in 1983 15″
of Not Winning
MLK , says:
July 12, 2019
at 11:51 am GMT
There's no need for anything so crude as either the head of the CIA or FBI reporting directly to the Mossad when both agencies
are riddled from top to bottom with de facto Israeli espionage agents.
12, 2019 at 12:34 pm GMT
A few no doubt unappealing observations.
It's a Fool's Errand to think you can solve Epstein like a puzzle. Most, like Giraldi, are engaged in bias confirmation.
That isn't to say his speculations are entirely wrong but that we're all part of the play in one way or another.
In my view timing is rarely if ever coincidental. That seems glaringly obvious here. The Epstein scandal was resurrected
now for a reason. I suspect that like the Academic Admissions scandal the Permanent Government is throwing its weight around.
Warning (once again) that it can inflict casualties if exposing its 2016 malefactions is taken too far.
Weinstein served the same function -- with poor Meryl Streep the Sgt. Schultz headliner.
Put yourself in the mind of the various filth (e.g. Brennan) implicated in attempting to throw the election to Hillary and,
failing that, frame-up and destroy the duly elected POTUS. They think they're entitled to a pass given all they've turned a
blind eye to over the years.
Epstein's arrest strikes me as a shot across the bow in the context of the upcoming IG Report/Durham Investigation. I'm not
picking on Giraldi but all of his fans here should note he's been Mumble Mouth at best on those malefactions. Nor am I saying
that isn't the wise move for him.
The scandal that needs to be buried is that they built a global surveillance (and storage) apparatus, including of the American
people. There was widespread, systematic abuse of it during the Obama Administration ('000s of people). Whatever limitations
there were, effectively Mutually Assured Destruction with the establishment factions keeping an eye on each other, collapsed
as they all united to stop Trump.
Epstein, like Weinstein and the Academic Admissions scandal, is both distraction and a warning to the Governing and Business
Classes -- keep you heads down and mouths shut about these powerful intelligence/national security entities.
Disclaimer , says:
July 12, 2019
at 12:35 pm GMT
I generally think waiting to see how matters fall out is a very good idea. But when I read the information of Mr. Acosta's
interview, I sank a bit. Because it strongly suggested vested interest by the government – not to get to the truth.
That even the circus that usually comes to surround even credible cases will so muddy the waters as to avoid a rendering
of what actually took place.
And given how compromised the collusion matter is was or will continue to be – the stakes may be higher here such that muddying
the waters will be some relief for those involved.
And why due process matters
DESERT FOX , says:
July 12, 2019
at 12:48 pm GMT
Myth of brilliance has been created to explain origin of his wealth . But even that shit was not enough , more myths had
to be created like capacity of having brilliant discussions with Nobel laureate ( Physics) or with great educators , and with
world renowned economist .
I guess authorities can get away with saying what F lies they can say until it blows up on their faces . Jew thinks goym
are stupid , so tell them whatever come to mind like having a great autonomous brain that doesn't depend on education or training
or publicly visible job to figure out the finances , economy, hard computer , physical and cognitive sciences and earning millions
while busy with
1 taking nude picture and storing them in 3-4 different areas
2 ferrying big guns from 3 different continents to Orgy Islsnd
3 Getting their intimate information , charting them connecting them and storing them
4 having parties with semi nude girls but attended by celebrities
5 holding message parkour parties from girls procured from shanty , trailer park ,
6 having serial girl friends
– there are more .
Oh yeah!!! No wonder people under pressure , lack of information , from removal of connecting dots , undue respect for glory
money power , fear for being seen as ' naysayer ' or pessimist or low IQ uninformed , and fear of public ridicule can believe
or can feign to believe the wildest whoopers / lies/ plaint shit dished out by the upper echelon of the society .
( then we wonder why people believe in UFO , big foot ,
, personal angels , apparitions, or America is a force for good )
RoatanBill , says:
July 12, 2019
at 1:13 pm GMT
Epstein in my opinion is a mossad officer whose agenda is to compromise zio/US politicians for the benefit of Israel and
in this he is just one of many in the zio/US and in fact the zio/US gov is infested with dual Israeli citizens whose first and
only loyalty is to Israel.
Read the book Blood in the Water by Joan Mellen about the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel and the US government to see
how intertwined the mossad and the CIA are and remember the joint Israeli and zio/US gov attack on the WTC on 911, the zionists
, says: July
12, 2019 at 2:03 pm GMT
"CIA and the Russian FSB services are obvious candidates, but they would have no particular motive to acquire an agent like
This is an assertion with nothing to back it up. The CIA, in particular, has every reason to use an 'Epstein' for its nefarious
purposes as it IS the deep state or at least a major part of it.
The CIA owns the drug trade in Afghanistan and Mena, Arkansas can easily be connected to CIA activities along with gun running
in Mexico. The CIA is the official criminal organization within the US gov't and it went rogue decades ago. It can afford to
have multiple 'Epstein' clones running around to make sure it can control the US political class to not investigate its activities
The CIA and Israel are indistinguishable from each other. Israel runs US foreign policy via the CIA and their own Mossad.
Ludwig Watzal ,
July 12, 2019
at 2:48 pm GMT
My guess is that everything will be swept under the carpet, as usual, just as it was with the famous "DC Madam" case
and her black book of DC clients.
BTW, what ever happened with Podesta and Pizzagate? Anyone know?
Mike from Jersey
, says: July
12, 2019 at 2:49 pm GMT
Come on, Phil Giraldi. Do you believe in an independent American justice system? What a joke. It's corrupt to the bone. Weinstein,
Epstein, Maxwell, Adelson, Saban, Koch you name it, have America in their pocket like Sharon used to say. During a furious beef
between Sharon and Shimon Peres, Sharon turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do
this and will do that. I want to tell you something obvious, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people,
control America, and the Americans know it."
, says: July
12, 2019 at 3:37 pm GMT
I read the Miami Herald's articles on the "plea deal" by which Epstein got a slap on the wrist.
I recommend that everyone read them.
This is just one of them.
Now ask yourself a question?
Could anyone but an intelligence agency get away with all of the following: 1) harassing witnesses (forcing their cars off
the road public highways), 2) searching the trash of police officers in an attempt to find dirt on the officers and 3) obtaining
a sweet heart plea bargain when the police had dozens of victims (who didn't even know each other) telling the exact same story
and ready to testify – as well as photos of nude adolescents seized in a search.
Who could have done such things and got away with it.
Epstein must have been an operative. The only question is: for whom did he work?
TGD , says:
July 12, 2019
at 3:45 pm GMT
Gasp!!! Are you suggesting sweet, innocent Monica was blowing Slick Willie for reasons other than his taking advantage
In his book Gideon's Spies the late Welsh author Gordon Thomas claimed Mossad had tapes of the same for blackmail
reasons. However, this has never been confirmed.
SafeNow , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:13 pm GMT
Epstein will "cop a plea" and avoid a trial. That is certain.
A couple of things I'd like to ask the brilliant Epstein: Why did you engage in your nefarious sexual activity in New York
State and Florida? The "age of consent" in both states is 18. In New Jersey, PA and other states, it's 16. Now US federal law
prohibits sex between people 12 to 16 if one of the participants is 4 years or more older than the other. The law says "between"
not inclusive of 16. So 16 might be OK. That's young enough.
Also Jeffrey, why didn't you take your "Lolita Express" to Tel Aviv? It's legal in Israel and no one checks up of the actual
ages of the "working girls." And most are the tall blond/blue and slim types from Eastern Europe.
jack daniels , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:13 pm GMT
"Pedophile" is incorrect, as a commenter noted. The age cutoff is 13 for pedophilia. DSM-5. These escapades comprise different
serious felonies. However, the Epstein colleagues can rest easy, if Rush's instinct about prosecuting Hillary is correct. Rush
has said that prosecuting Hillary will not happen, because it would "roil" the nation. Same here. I expect to see a lot of MSM
passive voice, and intransitive verbs, but no roiling. "The car drove off the side of the bridge."
Rurik , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:36 pm GMT
Asimov's father once wrote a book called "The Sensuous Dirty Old Man." Hmm .
More seriously, did it ever occur to you that someone might want to know your source before accepting your claim that Mueller
"supposedly classified Epstein as an informant"? Supposed by whom?? Eh????
S , says:
July 12, 2019
at 4:53 pm GMT
believes Epstein allegedly preyed on Araoz when she was 14 because she was vulnerable.
"She had just transferred to a new school and didn't know anybody," attorney Kimberly Lerner said in an interview. "She
didn't have a father. Her mother was very poor. She was from a single-parent home. She was really struggling, and she wanted
to be a model and an actress. He absolutely preyed upon the most vulnerable."
n Ring' which supposedly was providing child prostitutes to high level US politicians who in turn were then being blackmailed
by the existence of surreptitious recordings having been made of these incidents by US intelligence agencies.
kiers , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:12 pm GMT
The below newspaper article explains what ultimately happened to the lead investigator of the case. Gary Caradori had been
hired by the Nebraska state legislature to find out what had actually transpired regarding the alleged Nebraska based ring.
Needless to say his investigation was unexpectedly 'cut short'.
of Not Winning
AnonFromTN , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:16 pm GMT
What if .Acostoa is just a stooge, In fact he probably insisted on SOME jail time here. Otherwise the rest of the US "justice"
system could care less. Even NYC is complicit. It's a snow job of theater, this democracy is. It's a joke. It only looks like
a democracy on tv.
12, 2019 at 6:23 pm GMT
Mossad, CIA, FBI, MI5, who cares? All of these are criminal enterprises, just like the governments providing them cover and
Really interesting aspect of any elite in-fighting is that it exposes an "uncomfortable truth" that there is only one elite
running the show. That there is only Republicratic party, which regularly organizes (for the benefit of sheeple still believing
in "democracy") puppet shows called elections, where ostensibly Democrats battle Republicans. In fact, both are just two hands
of the same puppet master. That's why the same criminals are prominent at all "Republican" and "Democratic" functions.
The other thing that the story of that Epstein character clearly shows is that all those "respectable people" are nothing
more than rich criminals, and the only reason they aren't in jail is that they have enough money to get away with any crime.
refully scripted to identify girls who could be vulnerable to manipulation, have a chaotic family life, need money, need social
connections for career advancement . The female procurer would report to Epstein and receive instructions to abandon or continue
to recruit the "candidate". A female procurer is used as she will not arouse suspicion in a young girl. These are simple techniques
that have been used for centuries worldwide. A father must cultivate a close relationship with his daughter, know when she is
OK or not OK, and most importantly be an example of a quality man that his daughter will compare to every man she meets(being
overprotective merely makes her more vulnerable).
Republic , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:35 pm GMT
JimDandy , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:41 pm GMT
If Epstein worked for Mossad, why wasn't he tipped off in Paris not to return to the US?
Israeli Intel is the best in the world. They knew about the secret grand jury and the indictment.
On a side note even if Epstein is convicted and jailed, there is a possibility that he could be secretly released.
In US penal history that has happened before.
RobinG , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:56 pm GMT
Meh. Get ready for a tidal wave of MSM articles talking about how the deranged, alt-right internet conspiracy theorists are
having a field day with the Epstein case, after which your average American moron will be programmed to just smirk and roll
his eyes whenever the facts touched on in this article are brought up.
Talha , says:
July 12, 2019
at 6:58 pm GMT
Well you 've got a point there
Yes, I do, but y'all seem to have missed it.
niteranger , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:09 pm GMT
Ms. Aroaz's father was deceased before she met the female procurer
Well, then I take back what I said – obviously can't blame a dead man for not being there.
A father must cultivate a close relationship with his daughter, know when she is OK or not OK, and most importantly be
an example of a quality man that his daughter will compare to every man she meets
have a chaotic family life,
This seems key.
Disclaimer , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:13 pm GMT
Here's at least one link:
There are many more if you look them up! Mueller is a Bag Man in the intelligence agencies.
renfro , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:16 pm GMT
Fathers are passé in America. Strong, intelligent wimmin are doing things for themselves.!
niteranger , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:17 pm GMT
If Epstein's tax returns aren't brought out /investigated in his trial then that means this trial will be another cover up.
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:17 pm GMT
I don't know if Giraldi is a plant or not. However, the first law of understanding "intelligence agents" or ex spooks is
to always be suspicious of everyone. The group he belongs too seems legitimate enough but we have been set up before. I've be
reading Giraldi a long time and he has a similar "theme" in every piece but he also leaves small things out that should be in
his articles. The Devil is in the Details and man with his experience should be "Detailed Oriented."
He should know about Epstein and Muller and a few other things since this is the stock and trade of all intelligence agencies.
of Not Winning
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:21 pm GMT
Acosta did resign
Tired of Not Winning
, says: July
12, 2019 at 7:38 pm GMT
Unless he had a recruiter pimp in Slovenia 40 years ago I doubt Melania was an Epstein girl.
ChuckOrloski , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:43 pm GMT
The interesting thing about this case is, the left wants it exposed because they think it'll take down Trump, the right wants
it exposed because they think it'll take down Bill Clinton. My guess is, more Dems will go down than Republicans. Trump was
a Democrat and a big supporter of Clintons and Chuck Schumer before he decided to run as a GOP in 2016. He could've gone either
Sex scandals tend to plague the left, especially sexual perversions like porn, prostitution, child sex or gay sex. It's coz
the left is dominated by Jews who are prone to sexual perversion, and also because liberals believe feelings and passion trump
all, anything you do is not your fault as long as you are just following your feelings.
One reason Trump is so pro-Israel and hell bent on attacking Iran could be because the Jews have something on him, which
is not too hard since he's been in business with them for a lifetime and is as unctuous and unscrupulous as any of them. They
might be getting impatient with him on Iran and wants someone who can get the job done like Mike Pence to take over. Epstein
could take down both Clinton and Trump, Clinton has outlived his usefulness to them since Hillary didn't win, he'll be the sacrificial
lamb while they take out Trump for Pence.
Hillbob , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:48 pm GMT
Republic asked the following critical question which should not be cast away:
"If Epstein worked for Mossad, why wasn't he tipped off in Paris not to return to the US?"
! Mossad deception is sophisticated & patterns of telling a lie upon another improved lie ar characteristic.
Also, Mossad's implemented practices/techniques are adaptable to circumstances which seem supportive of what dumb goyim consider
"justice served," but they actually benefit Israel.
A thought. I figure Epstein knew what fate awaited him prior to landing at Teterboro Airport tarmac.
Thanks & my respect, Republic.
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 7:49 pm GMT
ah mr AnonfromTN you are always so , so perspicacious
Rurik , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:02 pm GMT
Well, Giraldi did work there and would have heard people complaining about the presence and influence of Israeli spies. Colonel
Kiatowoski's book about the presence of Israeli spies in the Pentagon made it clear Pentagon personnel resented the Israeli
spies but could do nothing about it.
We all know about workplace gossip and gripes.
ing to a recently divorced man whose x-wife hates him (nothing new), and who has two teenage daughters. The x has poisoned the
daughters against him, (nothing new), and because he was trying to be strident with his elder daughter vis-a-vis drugs, (nothing
new), he now is not allowed to have any contact with them via the skewed courts, (nothing new).
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:05 pm GMT
They're doing a Weimar regime redux. That was the apex of their heyday, when the children of Germany were their playthings,
and Berlin was a giant brothel- girls and boys for sale, especially the ones whose fathers had died in their holocaust
that was WWI.
Such a deal!
has maybe 10 Israeli immigrants or American Jews who work for him. Each has 10-15 American Jews who can be called upon. So it's
a wide network.
renfro , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:07 pm GMT
You're right that clerks secretaries accountants have great access to information. But the Israeli system is widespread.
Plus, the information needn't always come from Jews.
It really does exist. There's an Israeli who hosts sabbath dinners in Los Angeles. He invites American Jews to be briefed
on what's going on in Israel. I'm positive he also recruits agents in place he spots at those dinners. Guests who have no access
to anything useful at least get to feel they're participating in the cause.
he only reason they aren't in jail is that they have enough money to get away with any crime.
True. And this Epstein coverage is bringing out more nooks and crannies of how the really rich control systems for their
Like why was Epsteins tax rate on his NY mansion only 0.6% .why is Bill de Blasio tax rate on his mansion only 0.2% ..when
other NY'ers taxrate is 12%.
, says: July
12, 2019 at 8:08 pm GMT
howed the original twelve members in indecent poses . At the entrance to the abbey, there was an inscription which read Fay
ce que voudras – do what thou wilt – a term which Aleister Crowley borrowed nearly 200 years later. "
PetrOldSack , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:25 pm GMT
Ben Franklin likely would have been a prominent visitor to Little St. James, just as he was to
West Wycombe in his day.
Thomas Paine too.
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:27 pm GMT
There is regular sex and "deviation", pornography, pedophilia
There is drugs, illegal and legal, hard and soft
Then there is finance, always pimping, always on exploitation, abuse of minors, as young as not yet born, globally, and to
be comitted legally. Pedophilia and drugs are soft core, barely leveling at the sock suspenders of our financiers.
A few hundred of the top tier Wall Street-ers belong in jail, as rats eating their own tail, they only can be administered
there. Starting with Mnuchin. Epstein should be let alone, so he can decoy a little longer, and await his turn, pecking order
obliges. Ah, the public sector, the ones with faces, real fungi are minding the dark.
Linked on this same site today, Michael Hudson, seems to attribute Empire and financial capitalism, debt, the demise of the
dollar, to Trump. ?. Of all men, another scripted clown gets the blame. The shredding is spoiling the carpet.
If unz.com is so willingly pointing out the third liners, as Maya sacrifices to the deities in the shades, then there you
have one more reason the rag is impervious to censorship.
renfro , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:40 pm GMT
Gardner's and retail store clerks have personal phone numbers of the rich and famous. For instance, clerks at high
end retail clothing stores are supposed to cultivate shoppers on a personal level so they can call them up with the great news
of items they'd like to buy.
Actors producers directors numbers and home addresses can be obtained from people who work at their agents accountants PR
and attorney offices
Police departments have access to all phone numbers. Most of the Find a Number websites don't have the private number of
celebrities. But there are plenty of people who can access all the cell phone records.
It's not difficult
Miro23 , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:44 pm GMT
How to get away with blackmailing without blackmailing.
First, you need to recruit people in. Have lots of massive parties at your spacious home for wealthy men. Have lots of women
mostly teens and under aged.
Sooner or later there will be some mingling going on. Some billionaire will get handsy and end up in a room with a girl ..and
Epstein informs him later the girl was really 15, but offers him a nice, neat way to buy silence: a large allocation to his
hedge fund, which charges 5% ..with power of attorney for himself.
To ease the pain for the black mailee Epstein puts the money in something as safe as treasury notes or money market fund.
Then Epstein collects his 'fees' ..x millions on the interest from treasury notes or etc..
Soooo no traceable blackmail payoff checks or wire transfers from his fellow pedos.
Epstein may also try this on other important political figures, mayors, prosecutors, etc. He doesnt blackmail them to 'invest'
in his fund but has them in his pocket.
The evidence would probably be in a deposit box in his offshore Caribbean bank.
of Not Winning v>
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:45 pm GMT
One reason Trump is so pro-Israel and hell bent on attacking Iran could be because the Jews have something on him, which
is not too hard since he's been in business with them for a lifetime and is as unctuous and unscrupulous as any of them.
They might be getting impatient with him on Iran and wants someone who can get the job done like Mike Pence to take over.
Epstein could take down both Clinton and Trump, Clinton has outlived his usefulness to them since Hillary didn't win, he'll
be the sacrificial lamb while they take out Trump for Pence.
Just what I was going to write, but you got there first.
Sean McBride , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:51 pm GMT
Thank you very much. pedophilia stops at the victims 13th birthday. Then it's various degrees of molestation of a minor .
It's usually 13 and 14, then 15. Then 16 and 17. In some states the age of consent is 16. Epstein's activities weren't just
molestation of minors. They were procuring for prostitution as well.
ry, blackmail, careerism, etc.)
Alden , says:
July 12, 2019
at 8:53 pm GMT
I have been meaning to ask this for a while, Dr. Giraldi, let’s say stuff you write about Israel is all true, you are ex-CIA,
then can we assume there are many like you or is that not the case? If that’s the case, then why none of them stand up and oppose?
Or are they too afraid of standing up for their country?
There are at least nine factions in the CIA concerning Israeli politics:
1. anti-Israel for emotional reasons (instinctive hostile feelings towards Jews, Judeophobia)
2. anti-Israel for ideological reasons (reasoned opposition towards Judaism and Zionism as doctrines)
3. anti-Israel for strategic reasons (bad for long-term American interests)
4. pro-Israel for emotional reasons (warm feelings towards Jews)
5. pro-Israel for ideological reasons (for instance, Christian Zionists)
6. pro-Israel for occult reasons (the world’s most powerful secret society mandates support as part of a grand mystical scheme)
7. pro-Israel for reasons of personal self-interest (issues concerning bribery, blackmail, careerism, etc.)
8. pro-Israel for strategic reasons (good for long-term American strategic interests)
9. pro-Israel for strategic reasons AND hostile to Jews (Jewish nationalists provide a counterweight to Jewish leftists in
the Diaspora, divide and conquer tactics)
Since the late 1940s, the pro-Israel factions in the CIA have easily dominated the anti-Israel (or Israel-skeptical) factions.
By the way, most CIA employees, including many high level employees, don't have a full understanding of what is going on
in the CIA, including knowledge of the most influential players and operations and their connections.
Thanks for looking it up. I wondered about
1 how many billionaires there were at the time.
2 how many had a billion to give to Epstein's control
Most of the billion would have been tied up in the companies and property, not cash to invest.
+ 64% of veterans said the Iraq War
wasn't worth fighting , considering the costs versus the benefit to the U.S., and more than
50% think the same about the war in Afghanistan I wonder what percentage of them got "woke" to
this before Tulsi Gabbard?
"... You can bet that the likes of Rachel Maddow will never change their tune on the subject of Russiagate. ..."
Rob , July 12, 2019 at 12:27
You can bet that the likes of Rachel Maddow will never change their tune on the subject
However, with the election season heating up, it might seem wise for them to
start singing a different tune altogether, such as Sanders and Warren are too radical to have
any chance of defeating Trump.
The saddest thing of all is that the Dems' fixation on Russia
and Putin is now coming back to bite them in the ass. Trump could not have asked for a better
This debauchery is a part of the crisis of neoliberalism. It does increases the level of de-legitimization of neoliberal elite.
As one commenter pointed out: we need the names of scum, wealthy perverts from the United States who travelled to Epstein
island-sized rape dungeon off the coast of Saint Thomas.
"... This appears to be something of a pattern. "What is so amazing to me is how his entire social circle knew about this and just blithely overlooked it," Ward says of Epstein's pederasty. "While praising his charm, brilliance and generous donations to Harvard, those [I] spoke to all mentioned the girls as an aside." ..."
"... The Epstein case is first and foremost about the casual victimization of vulnerable girls. But it is also a political scandal, if not a partisan one. It reveals a deep corruption among mostly male elites across parties, and the way the very rich can often purchase impunity for even the most loathsome of crimes ..."
"... our elites still love Epstein, even if he does rape little girls ..."
"... This is how America is. This is how our ruling class works: Democrat, Republican, whatever. As the inimitable Matthew Walther points out , there's a reason people believe in Pizzagate. The Hellfire Club is real. And for decades, we've emboldened them considerably. ..."
"... Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that the Epstein sex abuse timeline is nearly identical to the Catholic Church sex abuse timeline. Both investigations were initiated in the early 2000s. Both revealed that the exploitation of children was an open secret in the highest echelons of power. Both investigations were closed a few years later, though not resolved. We assumed justice would take its course, and slowly began to forget. And then within two years of each other, both scandals emerged again, more sordid than ever. And on both occasions, we realized that nothing had changed. ..."
"... Of course, we know where that leads us. For two centuries, conservatives have tried to dampen the passions that led France to cannibalize herself circa 1789. ..."
"... Yes: those passions are legitimate. We should feel contempt for our leaders when we discover that two presidents cavorted with Epstein, almost certainly aware that he preyed on minors. We should feel disgust at the mere possibility that Pope Francis rehabilitated Theodore McCarrick. And we should be furious that these injustices haven't even come close to being properly redressed. ..."
"... This isn't about politics. This is about common decency and respect for the most vulnerable. Clinton? Trump? Who cares? If--and that's a big "if"--it comes to pass that either or both were involved in the Epstein festivities then either or both are scum and should be punished accordingly --along with the rest of their playmates at the Epstein playground. ..."
"... Does the author have some evidence to prove that President Trump is a pedophile, as he suggests in this article? Are all persons who may have been friends with Epstein perverts and criminals? ..."
"... If our decadent elite falls at all, it will be from imperial over-reach and losing a major foreign war, not from pedophilia, which is rapidly being normalized along with the rest of LGBTQWERTYUIOP. ..."
"... The so called elites seem above reproach. Our morality has been skewed through the soul. ..."
"... I applaud the courageous outliers like Ryan Dawson and Phil Giraldi that have considerably more guts than me. Blessings ..."
"... I don't think there is going to be a revolution, whether in UK or US, at most people would be outraged for couple of weeks and then forget. ..."
"... Excellent article. But off the mark on one key point. The corruption of the elites and Ruling Class -- and they are sickeningly corrupt -- is only a reflection of, or if you will a leading indicator, of a related corruption of the body politic. ..."
"... So Trump simply makes a comment, has no record of any flights, attendance or participation and this article would have you believe that it equates as despicable as a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express? This author is no different than the fake news. ..."
"... Trump did allegedly make one flight on the plane, from the NY area to Florida. No records show him flying to the "orgy island". ..."
"... Actually, the logs don't show that he was on the plane. Epstein's brother CLAIMS he was on the plane...the most anybody else has said to support that is that Trump looked at the plane on the ground. ..."
"... It's a Trump problem insofar as he continues to defend Acosta. This is the Sec of Labor who effectively let Epstein walk and who now oversees anti-human trafficking efforts (which he has repeatedly tried to gut the funding for). ..."
"... Did you see Acosta's press conference? The local State DA wanted to let Epstein walk - on a lesser state charge through a Grand Jury. Acosta's US Attorney office stepped in to get the charges increased as much as they could so that Epstein would do SOME jail time and - more importantly - have to register as a sex offender. ..."
"... I agree. As much as I detest Trump, I don't think that he was involved with Epstein's debauchery. However, I do believe the women that claim being assaulted, because he is on tape claiming to do what they describe. And there is so many of them. And he has had multiple documented affairs while married to every one of his wives. But no evidence yet of him with underage girls. ..."
"... Right, because those Kavanaugh accusers were so credible, right? No evidence, decades later? Nope. Unlike Kavanaugh, Trump was on a big stage for decades and was a pretty easy target with the tabloids looking for dirt...but none of them came forward. ..."
"... Trump owes America an apology, reading his comments it is obvious he was aware of, and disapproved of, Epstien proclivities, but didn't have the guts to stand up. (I do not believe the stories of Trump being involved, but if it turns out I am wrong on that, fry him ) ..."
Our elites cavorted with a pedophile, almost certainly aware of what he was up to. This is how revolutions begin.
Bill Clinton (Wikipedia Commons); Jeffrey Epstein mugshot (public domain) and Donald Trump
(Gabe Skidmore /Flickr)
For once, I'm with New York Times writer Michelle Goldberg: Jeffrey Epstein is the ultimate symbol of plutocratic rot.
latest column , Goldberg interviews Vicky Ward, who covered the 2003 revelations of Epstein's sex abuse for Vanity Fair
. Ward's editor, Graydon Carter, allegedly ran interference for the high-flying pervert, nixing her discussion with two women
who claimed to have been assaulted by Epstein. "He's sensitive about the young women," Carter explained to Ward.
This appears to be something of a pattern. "What is so amazing to me is how his entire social circle knew about this and
just blithely overlooked it," Ward says of Epstein's pederasty. "While praising his charm, brilliance and generous donations to
Harvard, those [I] spoke to all mentioned the girls as an aside."
Back to Goldberg:
The Epstein case is first and foremost about the casual victimization of vulnerable girls. But it is also a political
scandal, if not a partisan one. It reveals a deep corruption among mostly male elites across parties, and the way the very rich
can often purchase impunity for even the most loathsome of crimes. If it were fiction, it would be both too sordid and
too on-the-nose to be believable, like a season of "True Detective" penned by a doctrinaire Marxist.
Of course, Goldberg -- being a Democrat -- doesn't want us to think of this as a partisan scandal. Yet Nancy Pelosi's daughter
conspicuously tweeted that it's "quite likely
that some of our faves are implicated." We all know by now that President Bill Clinton was a
frequent flyer on the Lolita Express, Epstein's
private jet, which ferried wealthy perverts from the United States to his island-sized rape dungeon off the coast of Saint Thomas.
Still, a few Republicans will almost certainly be implicated, too. Now, look: I voted for President Donald Trump in 2016. If
I don't vote for him in 2020, it will be because I've lost faith in the whole democratic process and have moved to a hole in the
ground to live as a hobbit. Having said that, Trump is definitely tainted by Epstein. In a 2002 interview with New York Magazine
, the president called him a "terrific guy." "It
is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do," Trump said, "and many of them are on the younger side."
Don't pretend that's an innocent remark. It's like when Uncle Steve passes out face-down on the kitchen floor at the family Christmas
party and Uncle Bill says, "I guess that one likes to drink." We still love Uncle Steve, even if he does overdo it on the
fire water. And our elites still love Epstein, even if he does rape little girls. None of us is perfect, after all.
This is how America is. This is how our ruling class works: Democrat, Republican, whatever. As the inimitable Matthew Walther
points out ,
there's a reason people believe in Pizzagate. The Hellfire Club is real. And for decades, we've emboldened them considerably.
Remember how Democrats and centrist Republicans mocked conservatives for making such a stink about Monica Lewinsky's blue dress?
The media elite competed to see who could appear the most unfazed by the fact that our sax-playing president was getting a bit on
the side. "I mean, heh heh, I love my wife, but, heh, the 1950s called, man! They want their morality police back."
Well, look where that got us. Two confirmed adulterers have occupied the White House in living memory; both are now under fire
for cavorting with a child sex slaver on Orgy Island. Go ahead and act surprised, Renault.
Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that the Epstein sex abuse timeline is nearly identical to the Catholic Church sex abuse
timeline. Both investigations were initiated in the early 2000s. Both revealed that the exploitation of children was an open secret
in the highest echelons of power. Both investigations were closed a few years later, though not resolved. We assumed justice would
take its course, and slowly began to forget. And then within two years of each other, both scandals emerged again, more sordid than
ever. And on both occasions, we realized that nothing had changed.
Whew. Now I get why people become communists. Not the new-wave, gender-fluid, pink-haired Trots, of course. Nor the new far Left,
which condemns child predators like Epstein out one side of its mouth while
sympathy for pedophiles out the other.
No: I mean the old-fashioned, blue-collar, square-jawed Stalinists. I mean the guy with eight fingers and 12 kids who saw photos
of the annual Manhattan debutantes' ball, felt the rumble in his stomach, and figured he may as well eat the rich.
Of course, we know where that leads us. For two centuries, conservatives have tried to dampen the passions that led France to
cannibalize herself circa 1789.
Nevertheless, those passions weren't illegitimate -- they were just misdirected. Only an Englishman like Edmund Burke could have
referred to the reign of Louis XIV as "the age of chivalry." Joseph de Maistre spoke for real French conservatives when he said
the decadent, feckless aristocracy deserved to be guillotined. The problem is, Maistre argued, there was no one more suitable to
Yes: those passions are legitimate. We should feel contempt for our leaders when we discover that two presidents cavorted
with Epstein, almost certainly aware that he preyed on minors. We should feel disgust at the
possibility that Pope Francis rehabilitated Theodore McCarrick. And we should be furious that these injustices haven't even
come close to being properly redressed.
... ... ...
Michael Warren Davis is associate editor of the Catholic Herald . Find him at
Gerald Arcuri •
ago • edited
"Us Democrats"??? This isn't about politics. This is about common decency and respect for the most vulnerable. Clinton? Trump?
Who cares? If--and that's a big "if"--it comes to pass that either or both were involved in the Epstein festivities then either
or both are scum and should be punished accordingly --along with the rest of their playmates at the Epstein playground.
The only question is whether or not those who participated in this apparent debauch will ever be brought to justice--so,
on that note--let the dissembling begin!
Look at the Nevada legislature and it's recent legislation if you want to know how to improve this problem in our society.
Does the author have some evidence to prove that President Trump is a pedophile, as he suggests in this article? Are all
persons who may have been friends with Epstein perverts and criminals?
You are as my grandfather told me repeatedly: "You are your associates & colleagues, their morality or lack thereof, will
in time infect you as well, despite all protests to the contrary; choose wisely."
Not true. I associate every day with people at work that I do not like, because I need to pay my mortgage.
C. Reef •
ago • edited
If our decadent elite falls at all, it will be from imperial over-reach and losing a major foreign war, not from pedophilia,
which is rapidly being normalized along with the rest of LGBTQWERTYUIOP.
In France, the generation of aristocrats and especially
the royal family who were guillotined were relatively conservative in their sexual habits compared to the bloodthirsty sexual
revolutionaries who murdered them. And the libertine aristocrats of Great Britain (I believe that's where the actual hellfire
club was from) led the war against Napoleon and the temporary victory of the old order which followed his defeat.
C. Reef •
The so called elites seem above reproach. Our morality has been skewed through the soul. Tribalism is alive and well. Wars,
diversity, erasing of our most cherished values, and a mainstream media that is in lockstep the rulers and those who see fit
to erase Freedom of Speech and make arbitrarily decisions as to what we can and cannot say. It is like living a bad dream.
applaud the courageous outliers like Ryan Dawson and Phil Giraldi that have considerably more guts than me. Blessings
It's the mainstream media that forced this into the light. The elites and the justice system did all they could to cover
it up, same as with the Catholic Church.
As for "our most cherished virtues", this has all been going on forever. Kings and courtiers, masters and slaves, the son
of the manor and the serving girls. Give me a break.
The only thing that is changing it is a shift in power to women.
And the fact that we talk about it.
A regime's cruelty creates motive for revolution; its folly creates methods for revolution; and its weakness creates opportunity
Rick Steven D.
"Paederasty" is better reserved for relationships between patrician
men, and boys, in which there was an expectation that the boy would
eventually approximate the social rank of his lover. Not to be applied
to a man running a little-girl brothel.
From the musical Hair, a major, representative work of the culture that brought us the Sexual Revolution:
Mama/why do these words sound so nasty?
In UK thousands of girls were raped and nobody lost their job over it. Well, correction, people who tried to bring attention
to the horrific crimes happening lost their jobs or were prosecuted. After the scandal could no longer be contained and arrests
were finally made, there was no reckoning. No people marching in the streets, demanding heads of the goverment. I don't think
there is going to be a revolution, whether in UK or US, at most people would be outraged for couple of weeks and then forget.
Bungalow Bill •
Or might possibly be that upon examination, it became abundantly clear that the allegations were highly exaggerated as is
typically the case in these matters.
It might be a good idea to keep a clear head and hope that evidence "actual evidence" will determine events as opposed to
the salacious hysetria that usually surrounds these cases.
Rick Steven D. •
ago • edited
Lee Jones •
"...the decadent, feckless aristocracy deserve to be guillotined. The problem is...there is no one suitable to replace them."
100%. And I work as a psychiatric RN in a busy Emergency Room. Believe me, depravity in this country is not in the least
bit confined to 'elites'. They just make convenient scapegoats. I can tell you hundreds of stories. But conservatively, I would
estimate that anywhere from 50% to 75% of the women I care for were abused as children. And I have cared for literally thousands
of women over the years.
"This is how revolutions are born."
Not so fast. The French peasants were rioting over bread, not aristocratic decadence. In 21st Century America, no one is
starving. The poor in this country are obese, for Chr-sakes! And half the country is implicated in so-called 'aristocratic decadence',
through online porn.
And like John Lennon once wrote, "You say you want a revolution?" Be careful what you wish for...
Prosecutors will tiptoe around anything that puts them in an awkward position vis-a-vis the rich and powerful.
These are people that prosecutors want to owe you favors, and these are also people that can ruin the lives and career prospects
of law enforcement.
This explains why, to give instance, Comey engaged in comically tortured legal reasoning to justify not bringing charges
against HRC for servergate, when she would be cooling her heels in a SuperMax if she were a normie. According to conventional
wisdom, HRC was going to be the next president, already anointed practically, and that meant that she was someone that would
be in a position to do Comey big favors, and at the same time, someone that you did not want to make an enemy of.
Excellent article. But off the mark on one key point. The corruption of the elites and Ruling Class -- and they are sickeningly
corrupt -- is only a reflection of, or if you will a leading indicator, of a related corruption of the body politic.
The Clintons, for example, have been getting away with sordid and even criminal behavior for a long time. It didn't stop
a major political party from putting one of them at the top of its presidential ticket only a few years ago nor a majority of
voters from pulling the lever for her.
In fact, going back to the Lewinsky saga, it was not only the elites who pooh-poohed the whole thing; it was also the citizenry.
Check the record. Yeah, the Clintons are Exhibit A of the Real Problem. Anyway, there ain't gonna be a revolution, at least
not the kind that Michael Warren Davis warns of.
"In fact, going back to the Lewinsky saga, it was not only the elites who pooh-poohed the whole thing; it was also the citizenry.
Check the record. "
The equivalent today would have been if Mueller's replacement spent a few more years 'investigating' Trump, only to set him
up with a perjury trap over whether or not he committed adultery.
Michael D. Nichols •
ago • edited
This piece at the very least is not well researched hit piece on Trump but seems more to be a rabble rousing class warfare
type click bait filler. James Patterson reports that Trump kicked Epstein out of Maro-a-Lago 15 years ago after there were complaints
that he was abusive to women and more recently has said he is not a fan of Epstein. I've seen no evidence that Trump participated
in the abuse of underage girls with Epstein. Trump is no saint but sensationalizing this story and implicating Trump to sell
your copy is not journalism.
Michael D. Nichols •
So Trump simply makes a comment, has no record of any flights, attendance or participation and this article would have you
believe that it equates as despicable as a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express? This author is no different than the fake news.
And it was a comment made three years before the first known report to police about Epstein's behavior.
I read Trump's comment as Trump being Trump. Unless he is responding to a personal attack, Trump tends to layer on the compliments
and tries to speak positive about people.
Trump did allegedly make one flight on the plane, from the NY area to Florida. No records show him flying to the "orgy island".
Actually, the logs don't show that he was on the plane. Epstein's brother CLAIMS he was on the plane...the most anybody else
has said to support that is that Trump looked at the plane on the ground.
The author throws around "revolution" so casually... The guillotine definitely needs a resurgence; unfortunately, it's not just the aristocracy that needs it; moreover, there
are still none better suited to take over after they chopping has stopped.
And throws without not even a thought but also without care to learn or now.
It is funny that American journo is now invoking Stalin's ghost, but.... Stalinists were COUNTER-revolutionaries.
And he says he is sure he knows who they felt?
Inflation, words means nothing today for journos, being merely a click-bait
According to the Washington Post Trump Banned Epstein From Mar-a-Lago Years Ago because he propositioned an underage girl
at the club.
This is not a Trump problem.
It's a Trump problem insofar as he continues to defend Acosta. This is the Sec of Labor who effectively let Epstein walk
and who now oversees anti-human trafficking efforts (which he has repeatedly tried to gut the funding for).
Also, Trump supposedly told a campaign aide that he barred Epstein. Perhaps that's true. Hard to know with this inveterate
JeffK from PA
Did you see Acosta's press conference? The local State DA wanted to let Epstein walk - on a lesser state charge through a
Grand Jury. Acosta's US Attorney office stepped in to get the charges increased as much as they could so that Epstein would
do SOME jail time and - more importantly - have to register as a sex offender.
Now, should the Feds have interfered in a State case is a matter for another discussion. But Actosta's office did MORE than
what they should and everything they could with the evidence at the time.
As to Trump banning Epstein - it isn't "Trump told some aide", it is in the court records of the trial. Trump was subpoenaed
and talked voluntarily to the attorney for the girls. The attorney for the girls researched it and he says, and it is in the
court record, that Trump banned Epstein.
This is not a "Trump problem" as the media is trying to make it...this is a Dem problem.
JeffK from PA •
I agree. As much as I detest Trump, I don't think that he was involved with Epstein's debauchery. However, I do believe the
women that claim being assaulted, because he is on tape claiming to do what they describe. And there is so many of them. And
he has had multiple documented affairs while married to every one of his wives. But no evidence yet of him with underage girls.
Right, because those Kavanaugh accusers were so credible, right? No evidence, decades later? Nope. Unlike Kavanaugh, Trump
was on a big stage for decades and was a pretty easy target with the tabloids looking for dirt...but none of them came forward.
THAT is your biggest clue that their claims are, as the judge recently said in dismissing one of these laughable cases, ""As
currently stated, the Complaint presents a political lawsuit, not a tort and wages lawsuit,"
Then, of course, the Trump lawyers just released a video of what happened that shows he gave her a peck on the cheek during
a conversation as he was leaving. She lied.
I think some conservative, maybe Rubio, needs to stand up and simply state they are going to lead on this, and then do so.
Simply go after anyone that is involved and make the casual nature of peoples knowledge of this kind of behavior into a something
that has to be repented of.
Trump owes America an apology, reading his comments it is obvious he was aware of, and disapproved of, Epstien proclivities,
but didn't have the guts to stand up. (I do not believe the stories of Trump being involved, but if it turns out I am wrong
on that, fry him )
For a republican leader to stand up as I am suggesting, would force the left to make a decision. Either abandon their current
attitudes towards sexual permissiveness, or defend them. Either way conservatives win.
That comment was from three years before Epstein was charged. But YOUNG does not mean TOO young, always, and Trump was obviously
speaking of what OTHERS say, not what he knew for a fact.
Davis--and many TAC readers--voted for Trump even though the then-candidate sexually assaulted women and got caught bragging
While I welcome conservatives to the #metoo era, it must be acknowledged that their "outrage" didn't come to life until they
could attach the dirty deeds to Bill Clinton and other "elites" (whatever that overused term means).
No, it came with Weinstein...who proved what Trump ACTUALLY said on the bus to be true. Not that HE, Trump, HAD grabbed women,
but that young women seeking fame would LET the rich and famous grab them. Shortly after we found out that this was true when
we found out about Weinstein and what those young starlets allowed. What people knew, all good Hollywood liberals and Dems,
and LET continue while accepting Weinstein's political contributions and working with him professionally.
Essentially Epstein run a brothel for influential politicians and other stars. Girls were paid so they were hired prostitutes.
That fact that he did it with impunity for so long suggest state sponsorship.
"... In fact, the case against Epstein seems so overwhelming that it's already been reported , albeit not confirmed, that his lawyers are seeking a plea bargain. Yet even if Epstein doesn't "flip," it's a cinch that many luminaries -- in politics, business, and entertainment -- will at least be named, if not outright inculpated. ..."
"... Yet perhaps the most aching parallel to Epstein is the NXIUM sex slave case, which has already led to guilty pleas and entangled not only Hollywood stars but also heirs to one of North America's great fortunes, the Bronfmans. ..."
"... In 1944, film legend Charlie Chaplin, too, found himself busted on a Mann Act rap. Chaplin was accused of transporting a young "actress" across state lines; he was acquitted after a sensational trial, but not before it was learned that he had financed his lover's two abortions. Chaplin's career in Hollywood was effectively over. ..."
"... In fact, if one takes all these horrible cases in their totality -- Varsity Blues, NXIUM, Epstein -- one might fairly conclude that the problem is larger than just a few rich and twisted nogoodniks. ..."
"... Hardly. It merely puts it into historical perspective. Epstein is but one of a long line of serial sexual predators through the ages. ..."
"... Biological parentage is no guarantee of virtue towards children. Predatory behaviour towards children is most likely to come from within the family. ..."
"... Bill Clinton had at least 26 international trips on Epstein's private plane, including 18 to Epstein's private Caribbean island, which was reportedly staffed with dozens of underage women, mostly from Latin America. It was referred to as "Orgy Island" or "Pedo Island" by the locals. ..."
"... I disagree show me where the Progressives have any morals after all look at Clinton. Even the so called fake republicans are guilty. Our country is in the toilet . The schools are hotbeds of moral decay teaching kids LGBT sex education etc. ..."
"... Marx himself understood, capitalism is a fundamentally chaotic, disruptive, even revolutionary force that destroys everything that conservatives value the most (and want to "conserve.") The free-market fundamentalism that so many conservatives accept as gospel truth really is nothing more than a "false consciousness." ..."
"... If ever a situation called for rendition, this is it. I've been following this since 2007, and my intuition tells many more important people are involved than those we know. ..."
"... Be very skeptical. Why is DOJ suddenly resurrecting a case that was settled 10 years ago? I can't help to wonder if this isn't yet another part of the coup attempt. ..."
"... Trump also gave other evidence and information he had gleaned to prosecutors during the first Epstien trial. ..."
"... We should point this out as often as possible because liberal media is trying to smear Trump by including his name next to Epstien in every article. ..."
Jeffrey Epstein's trial may do what no other could: Bring populists and progressives together against predatory elites.
By JAMES P. PINKERTON •
July 10, 2019
Jeffrey Epstein mugshot (public domain)
The legal proceedings against financier Jeffrey Epstein are going to be spectacular. The sober-minded New York Times is
headlines such as "Raid on Epstein's Mansion Uncovered Nude Photos of Girls," describing the victims as "minors, some as young
as 14." So, yes, this story is going to be, well, lit .
Epstein is the pluperfect "Great White Defendant," to borrow the phrase from Tom Wolfe's 1987 novel The Bonfire of the Vanities.
In Epstein's case, even the left, normally indulgent on crime, is going to be chanting: lock him up.
In fact, the case against Epstein seems so overwhelming that it's already been
reported , albeit not confirmed, that
his lawyers are seeking a plea bargain. Yet even if Epstein doesn't "flip," it's a cinch that many luminaries -- in politics, business,
and entertainment -- will at least be named, if not outright inculpated.
Which is to say, the Epstein case is shaping up as yet another lurid look at the lifestyles of the rich, famous, and powerful,
sure to boil the blood of populists on the right and class warriors on the left. In this same vein, one also thinks of the "Varsity
Blues" college admissions scandal, as well as the post-Harvey Weinstein #MeToo movement.
Yet perhaps the most aching parallel to Epstein is the
NXIUM sex slave case, which has already led to guilty pleas and entangled not only Hollywood stars but also heirs to one of
North America's great fortunes, the Bronfmans.
In that NXIUM case, it's hard not to notice the similarity between "NXIUM" and "Nexum," which was the ancient Roman word for
personal debt bondage -- that is, a form of slavery.
The Romans, of course, were big on conquest and enslavement, and such aggression always had a sexual dimension, as has been the
case, of course, for all empires, everywhere. Thus we come to a consistent theme across human history, namely the importation of
pretty young things from the provinces for the lecherous benefit of the rich and powerful.
It's believed that Saint Gregory the Great, the pope in the late sixth and early seventh centuries, gazed upon English boys at
a Roman slave market and remarked, non Angli, sed angeli, si forent Christiani ; that is, "They are not Angles, but angels,
if they were Christian." Gregory's point was that such lovely beings needed to be converted to Christianity, although, of course,
others had, and would continue to have, other intentions.
If we fast-forward a thousand years or so, we see another kind of enslavement, resulting, at least in part, from profound economic
inequality. William Hogarth's famous prints , "A
Harlot's Progress," follow the brief life of the fictive yet fetching Moll Hackabout, who comes from the provinces to London seeking
employment as a seamstress -- only to end up as a kept woman, then as a prostitute, before dying of syphilis.
Interestingly, a traditional song about descent into earthly hell, "House of the Rising Sun,"
made popular again in the '60s , also makes reference
to past honest work in the garment trade -- "my mother was a tailor."
If we step back and survey civilization's sad saga of exploitation, we see that it occurs under all manner of political and economic
systems, from feudalism to capitalism to, yes, communism. As for ravenous reds, there's the notorious case of Stalinist apparatchik
Lavrenti Beria, whom one chronicler
says enjoyed "a Draculean sex life that combined love, rape, and perversity in almost equal measure."
In the face of such a distressing litany, it's no wonder that there have been periodic reactions, some of them violent and extreme,
such as the original "bonfire of the vanities" back in the 15th century, led by the zealously puritanical cleric, Savonarola.
Yet for most of us, it's more cheering to think that prudential reform can succeed. One landmark of American reform was the
White-Slave Traffic Act , signed into law in 1910
("white slavery," we might note, is known today as "sex trafficking"). That law, aimed at preventing not only prostitution but also
"debauchery," is known as the Mann Act in honor of its principal author, Representative James R. Mann, Republican of Illinois, who
served in Congress from 1897 to 1922.
Mann's career mostly coincided with the presidential tenures of two great reformers, Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. And
it's hard to overstate just how central to progressive thinking was the combatting of "vice." After all, if the goal was to create
a just society, it also had to be a wholesome society; otherwise no justice could be sustainable. Thus when Roosevelt served
as police commissioner of New York City in the mid-1890s, he focused on fighting vice, rackets, and corruption.
Of course, Mann, Roosevelt, and Wilson had much more on their minds than just cleaning up depravity. They saw themselves as reformers
across the board; that is, they were eager to improve economic conditions as well as social ones.
So it was that Mann also co-authored the Mann-Elkins
Act , further regulating the railroads; he also spearheaded the
Pure Food and Drug Act
, creating the FDA. It's interesting that when Mann died in 1922, The New York Times ran an entirely admiring
obituary , recalling him as "a dominating figure in the House [a] leader in dozens of parliamentary battles." In other words,
back then, the Times was fully onboard with full-spectrum cleanup, on the Right as well as the Left.
To be sure, the Mann Act hardly eradicated the problem of sex-trafficking, just as Mann's other legislative efforts did not put
an end to abuses in transportation and in foods and drugs. However, we can say that Mann made things better .
Of course, the Mann Act has long been controversial. Back in 1913, the African-American boxer Jack Johnson was convicted according
to its provisions. (Intriguingly, in 2018, Johnson was posthumously
by President Trump.)
In 1944, film legend Charlie Chaplin, too, found himself busted on a Mann Act rap. Chaplin was accused of transporting a
young "actress" across state lines; he was acquitted after a sensational trial, but not before it was learned that he had financed
his lover's two abortions. Chaplin's career in Hollywood was effectively over.
Cases such as these made the Mann Act distinctly unpopular in "sophisticated" circles. Of course, criticism from the smart set
is not the same as proof that the law is not still valuable. That's why, more than a century after its passage, the Mann Act is
still on the books, albeit much amended. Lawmakers agree that it's still necessary, because, after all, there's always a need to
from wolves .
Now back to Epstein. If we learn that he was actually running something called the "Lolita Express," that would be a signal that
prosecutors have a lot of work to do, rounding up the pedophile joyriders. So it was interesting on July 6 to see Christine Pelosi,
daughter of the House speaker, posting a stern
tweet : "This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated
but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may -- whether on Republicans or Democrats."
So we can see: the younger Pelosi wants one standard -- a standard that applies to all.
In fact, if one takes all these horrible cases in their totality -- Varsity Blues, NXIUM, Epstein -- one might fairly conclude
that the problem is larger than just a few rich and twisted nogoodniks.
That is, the underlying issues of regional and social inequality -- measured in power as well as wealth -- must be addressed.
To put the matter another way, we need a bourgeoisie that is sturdier economically and more sure of itself culturally. Only then
will we have Legions of Decency and other
Schlafly-esque activist groups to function as counterweights to a corrosive and exploitative culture.
Of course, as TR and company knew, if we seek a better and more protective American equilibrium, a lot will have to change --
and not just in the culture.
Most likely, a true solution will have "conservative" elements, as in social and cultural norming, and "liberal" elements, as
in higher taxes on city slickers coupled with conscious economic development for the proletarians and for the heartland. Only with
these economic and governmental changes can we be sure that it's possible to have a nice life in Anytown, safely far away from beguiling
To be sure, we can't expect ever to solve all the troubles of human nature -- including the rage for fame that drives some youths
from the boondocks. But we can at least bolster the bourgeois alternative to predatory Hefnerism.
In the meantime, unless we can achieve such structural changes, rich and powerful potentates will continue to pull innocent angels
into their gilded dens of iniquity.
James P. Pinkerton is an author and contributing editor at . He served as a White House policy aide to both Presidents
Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.
"Most likely, a true solution will have "conservative" elements, as in social and cultural norming, and "liberal" elements,
as in higher taxes on city slickers coupled with conscious economic development for the proletarians and for the heartland."
Neither of which will happen with the blue megacities having political control.
Even after a thoughtful piece like this, here come the endlessly partisan hacks...
"(T)here's always a need to protect women from wolves." It should be noted that boys who are sex-trafficked also fall under
the Mann Act. This may not be clear from Wikipedia.
Wow! What a wonderful article! The compassion for the young victims just jumps off the screen along with the disgust at the
corruption that has allowed this predator to damage so many lives over at least three decades.
No, the fact is that your dispassionate, detached, political assessment objectifies and dehumanizes the girls that
were abused by Epstein and by the stupidly named "justice system" and reflects the obnoxious rot at the root of our society
when it comes to the abuse of women and children.
When it comes right down to it, this doesn't really matter to you, it is just another political amusement.
Hardly. It merely puts it into historical perspective. Epstein is but one of a long line of serial sexual predators through
"Most likely, a true solution will have "conservative" elements, as in social and cultural norming, and "liberal" elements,
as in higher taxes on city slickers coupled with conscious economic development for the proletarians and for the heartland.
Only with these economic and governmental changes can we be sure that it's possible to have a nice life in Anytown, safely far
away from beguiling pleasuredomes."
Liberal "social and cultural norming" (as in feminism, consent, discussion of sexual matters (gasp!) in the public sphere,
#MeToo, etc.) is what is making a difference more because such things are encouraging victims and giving them support. The (cough)
"justice" system needs reform so that rape kits get processed, victims are listened to instead of shamed, cases are actually
investigated, rapists aren't let off because "he comes from a good family" etc. The Nevada Legislature with it's recent legislation
is leading the way, because it has a female majority. THAT is what will change things FINALLY.
His "historical perspective" is just more of the same sh*t we have heard for millennia as are his prescriptions for solutions.
A key conclusion of the article is that Epstein and other recent scandals about the abuse of power mean "issues of regional
and social inequality -- measured in power as well as wealth -- must be addressed."
So if all regions and all social classes were equal, this would go away? First, gifts have always been and will always be
distributed unequally, so this egalitarian utopia will never be obtained -- leading to the indefinite justification "we have
more work to do" to force people and society into an unattainable intellectual ideal, and justifying endless injustices in the
process. Second, the article itself points out that the Soviets who ostensibly pursued an egalitarian state had a famous abuser
among the ranks of their political bosses (and likely had others we don't known about).
Ultimately, kids are best cared for and defended in family with their biological parents -- the very unit of society that's
been under unceasing attack for decades. Support the family and support small business which is responsible for something like
80% of new jobs created in the US. Then vigorously enforce the laws that are already on the books. A key problem with Epstein
was the law was for years or decades not enforced against him, I strongly suspect because he had very highly placed political
connections, probably several of which were sexually abusing young girls (and/or boys?) Epstein "introduced" them to. What amount
of social engineering or experimentation is going to eliminate that kind of political corruption? I highly doubt any will. Once
it's discovered, everyone involved should be prosecuted and exposed -- and any other cases of sex slavery rings discovered in
the process likewise have all their members prosecuted & exposed.
Lavrenti Beria as the prescient symbol of Soviet Babbitry v. worldwide immorality! So was Ernst Rohm! Thank god for the KGB
and SS as harbingers of true moral concern over sex abuse!
JeffK from PA •
"Ultimately, kids are best cared for and defended in family with their biological parents "
LMAO. Historically the family and biologoical parents were part and parcel in many of the deals involved with these trades.
Biological parentage is no guarantee of virtue towards children. Predatory behaviour towards children is most likely
to come from within the family. I can't remember the family name but there was a family that made a big thing of their
"Proper Christian Family" even while one son was abusing his younger sister/s and the Parents protected and shielded him.
I'll pass on that "protection" thank you.
JeffK from PA •
ago • edited
"In Epstein's case, even the left, normally indulgent on crime, is going to be chanting: lock him up." - You almost lost
me on that one. The Left is not normally 'indulgent on crime'. However, The Left is resistant to making 'immorality' (pot smoking,
sodomy, gambling, gay marriage, etc) criminal, given how driving 'vice' underground and making it illegal has unintended consequences
(such as creating the mafia and Latin American drug cartels) that are worse than 'the crime', but I decided to read on.
"That is, the underlying issues of regional and social inequality -- measured in power as well as wealth -- must be addressed."
- All in for that one. Glad to see your 'wokeness'. Please send a check to Bernie.
"In the meantime, unless we can achieve such structural changes, rich and powerful potentates will continue to pull innocent
angels into their gilded dens of iniquity" - Like Donald Trump, Roger Ailes, Roy Moore, David Vitter, Dennis Hastert, Chris
Collins, Duncan Hunter, Michael Grimm, and on and on.
The Democrats have shown they are more than willing to ostracize members of their own team (Al Franken) for alleged and actual
wrongdoing. The Republicans, not so much, since they usually overlook all kinds of deviance if a politically expedient. Such
as Tim Murphy from PA and Scott DesJarlais from TN, both married 'anti-abortion' zealots caught urging their mistresses to have
JeffK from PA
Sid Finster •
"The Democrats have shown they are more than willing to ostracize members of their own team (Al Franken) for alleged
and actual wrongdoing."
Like Bill Clinton. The same Team D Wokemon champions who insisted that any form of sexual or romantic contact between a male
supervisor and a female subordinate was by definition sexual harassment suddenly changed their tune when Bill Clinton was the
Not only that, but they came up with the most hilarious tortured redefinitions of "perjury" in order to justify their hero.
For the record: I am not a Team R fan either, but I am not so naive as to think the problem is limited to one team.
JeffK from PA •
It is not. Bill Clinton was a cad. No doubt. But I find it very interesting that Juanita Broaddick recanted her allegations
against Clinton when Ken Starr put her under oath.
ago • edited
The only outrage Democrats will actually express over Epstein is to again tar and feather Trump in the usual fashion: Nibble
at the toes of hapless political operatives and bureaucrats like Acosta, and then accuse the President of colluding in his own
purported ignorance and self-enrichment.
There is an elephant in the room I think many conservatives are ignoring right now. A real big one...
"President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and
conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were the only other attendees to a party that consisted of roughly two dozen women at
his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, according to a New York Times report."
"In 1992, the women were reportedly flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that was requested by Trump, The Times said.
"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" former Trump associate George Houraney
reportedly said. "It was him and Epstein."
"I said, 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein," he recalled saying."
"Houraney claimed to have warned Trump about Epstein's behavior and said the real estate tycoon did not heed his notice.
Houraney, a businessman, reportedly said Trump "didn't care" about how he had to ban Epstein from his events."
This is an old elephant. It raised its head during the campaign and did not make much in the way of waves. Will it come back
to bite the president today -- one hopes that its all rumor hearsay and gossip.
I am willing to grant that the president may have been a "masher" in his day. Whether that means relations with children
is another matter.
Hunt Miller •
Bill Clinton had at least 26 international trips on Epstein's private plane, including 18 to Epstein's private Caribbean
island, which was reportedly staffed with dozens of underage women, mostly from Latin America. It was referred to as "Orgy Island"
or "Pedo Island" by the locals.
One is a retired politician. The other is the current POTUS. If Bill is guilty, lock him up. If Trump is guilty - we need
to know ASAP and he can no longer be the president.
If Jeffery Epstein is such a monster then what is one to make of a man who has been quoted as saying "You can do what ever
you want, grab them by the *****." and then during a presidential debate shamelessly state "I have great respect for women.
Nobody has more respect for women than I do."?
Sid Finster •
Distasteful at best, and I am being charitable, but neither statement is a crime.
FWIW, I am not a trump fan.
How about the rape and assault allegations?
Laughing good grief --- First I have to get passed the suggestion that guys bragging nonsensically about their female conquests
is the same hiring teens to for relations.
Good grief . . . these types of issues are ripe for hysterics.
excuse my politically incorrect suggestion of making the categorical distinctions
I disagree show me where the Progressives have any morals after all look at Clinton. Even the so called fake republicans
are guilty. Our country is in the toilet . The schools are hotbeds of moral decay teaching kids LGBT sex education etc.
Cultural Marxism is at play and next they will soften up and normalize pedophile. As far as the women's movement they are bitter
progressives who on there Facebook moaning about how they make less money then men. Who is taking of the kids? There are no
real men any more they have become boys!! Sex is every where and no one cares they all going along with the new world order!
Hank Linderman •
You forgot to mention our current thrice divorced President who cheats on his wife with porn stars and pays them to stay
quiet. Strong moral leadership....
Bill In Montgomey
Hank Linderman •
Let the chips fall where they may, without limit, without special deals: expose them all.
Connecticut Farmer •
If this happened, my faith in the "rule of law" and in prosecutors and law enforcement treating everyone equally might be
restored. But, alas, we all know this is not going to happen.
Connecticut Farmer •
"...the younger Pelosi wants one standard -- a standard that applies to all."
Don't we all. But if history teaches us anything it teaches that the higher up the socioeconomic food chain we go, the more
"flexible" that standard becomes.
So we'll see about Epstein--and all the other big shots who were in on this debauch.
"...the younger Pelosi wants one standard -- a standard that applies to all."
Does she want that single standard to apply to people that flaunt our laws by having, say, a clandestine and illegal email
server that was used for classified correspondence?
ago • edited
Mr. Pinkerton apparently (like many) needs to learn what the definition of pedophile is (hint: It's doesn't mean any and
all sex under he legal age of consent). However illegal (to say nothing of distasteful and immoral) Epstein's actions may have
been, based on the claims I've seen, he is not a pedophile.
I also find it hard to believe that Clinton and others didn't know. Rumours of Epstein's proclivities, and his plane being
called "Lolita Express," have been around for along-time, but Epstein has been protected by his connections and wealth. Clinton
flew nearly 30 times on Epstein's private jet. Is he the only person in the world who never heard the stories about him? What
did he know and when did he know it?
ago • edited
If you're asking that question about Clinton- a 90s has-been politician whose own party has moved on past him, then I hope
you're also asking it about the current president who was also a bosom buddy to Epstein.
According to flight manifests, Trump flew one time, from New York to Palm Beach, on Epstein's plane. Clinton took at least
26 international trips on the Lolita Express, including 18 trips to Epstein's private Caribbean island, where he supposedly
had dozens of underage women from Latin America kept. The locals referred to it at 'Orgy Island" and "Pedo Island". We're not
exactly comparing apples to apples here, are we?
Nope, won't bring anyone together.
Compare the Mueller soap opera. The characters in that story were sleazy international fixers and blackmailers who worked
for everyone. Same type as Epstein. They worked for KGB, CIA, Clinton, Trump, Mossad, Saudi. Despite the universality of the
crimes, Mueller meticulously "saw" only the crimes that involved Trump and Russia. FBI always works that way. Any accusation
or evidence that doesn't fit the predefined story disappears.
Same thing will happen here.
Like the film Shooter- "Maybe I should wait for your report before I remember".
ago • edited
Muller had a specific investigatory mission. He was not empowered to look into every government scandal since Alexander Hamilton
was blackmailed by Maria Reynolds.
ago • edited
Part of what doomed the post-WWII "Right" was the "fusionism" between conservatism and capitalism. While the latter got real
policy results, the former was merely pandered to during elections but otherwise ignored. As a result, leftists and centrists
mistakenly came to believe that being "right-wing" means being a corporate shill lobbying to cut taxes for the rich and pay
for it by cutting programs for the poor.
At the same time,
as Marx himself understood, capitalism is a fundamentally chaotic, disruptive, even revolutionary force that destroys
everything that conservatives value the most (and want to "conserve.") The free-market fundamentalism that so many conservatives
accept as gospel truth really is nothing more than a "false consciousness."
A recent essay in Law & Liberty summarizes the contradictions at the heart of fusionism:
Many traditionalists (such as Russell Kirk) resisted fusionism for placing too much emphasis on markets and not enough on
the conservative commitment "to religious belief, to national loyalty, to established rights in society, and to the wisdom
of our ancestors." And many libertarians (such as F.A. Hayek) explicitly rejected conservatism for being too nationalistic
and hostile toward open systems.
If conservatives want any political future in this country, then they're going to have to "de-fuse," so to speak, with capitalism,
which has been exploiting their support in order to advance policies against their own interests and values. If
"Woke Capitalism" isn't the final straw, then what will it take? Conservatives could learn a lot from the Progressive Movement
of the 1890s-1920s, which despite its name was far more conservative than the David-Frenchist National Review is nowadays.
Indeed, the Progressives' reformist playbook (which recognized that the rapid changes brought by industrialization, immigration,
and urbanization had caused corruption, poverty, and vice) could and should be dusted off for today.
As far as Epstein goes, I'm rather pessimistic that he'll ever be punished and that the public will ever learn the full extent
of his crimes. While Nancy Pelosi's daughter may be principled (and good for her), the fact that so many wealthy and powerful
people may be incriminated is precisely why he'll be let off easy and the evidence will be covered up, just like last time.
I have zero confidence in our justice system, particularly in the hyper-politicized SDNY.
Steve Coats •
If ever a situation called for rendition, this is it. I've been following this since 2007, and my intuition tells many
more important people are involved than those we know. Anyone involved would be terrified; they'll have to break someone
to get the facts. As someone who was almost abducted at age 9, I say get on it.
Steve Coats •
The problem is men behaving badly.
Jake Jones •
Ghislaine Maxwell is a dude, too?
Jake Jones •
Be very skeptical. Why is DOJ suddenly resurrecting a case that was settled 10 years ago? I can't help to wonder if this
isn't yet another part of the coup attempt.
Jake Jones •
There was a lawsuit by Mike Cernovich to unseal the court records which was granted by the judge. That' why he was arrested
Knart may be moribund, but someone found a blue light special on tinfoil hats.
Twisted sisters will do what they do with or without social disparities. All you can do is bury them when you catch them.
If the rich and famous get caught up, no ones fault but their own.
The Mann Act mainly served to enforce Roman Catholic ideas about marriage's being somehow special. The Bible offers no such
thing as an example of a religious marriage, whether Muslim, Catholic or Protestant, unless it be that of Job.
Sid Finster •
So Protestants and atheists are A-OK with shanghaing young girls into prostitution?
(Unfortunately) there is no such thing as law. There is only context.
Edgar Lane •
You expect a free pass for this term paper theory that downright American types are going to unite to stop sexual predation,
and their brains will swirl with reminiscences of St. Gregory and Sen. Mann?
I am unaware that Chaplin's career was "effectively over" after his sex trial. Chaplin made "Monsieur Verdoux" in 1947 in
good time after the modern Bluebeard of France, Marcel Petiot made headlines (this predator swindled Jews of safe passage money
out of France, poisoned them, and burned their bodies in his home. No time of reckoning for France or Francophiles here). Five
years later he released "Limelight", which could be called a loving tribute to vaudeville and silent film at the same time (Buster
Keaton appeared, and it is said that many omitted segments were his finest hour in the sound era. Note that financially and
at box office, Keaton was as ruined and burned out as countless others, but was in the end a hard working trouper who even made
it to Samuel Beckett!). Chaplin flagged thereafter, but made films at exactly the pace he wished, as characterized by the slow
linger from "Modern Times" to "The Great Dictator".
Errol Flynn on the other hand was boosted by his sex scandal as alleged with a 15 year old. His release "They Died With Their
Boots On" made reference to the allegation that Flynn was naked except for a pair of boots. And remember the original Hollywood
Confidential scandal that rounded up dozens of celebrities including Lizbeth Scott in a prostitution ring? All forgotten.
So if your going to make big analogies between Hollywood, celebrity, and yet another paroxysm of soon to evaporate Puritan
righteousness, at least know what you're talking about.
For the record, I believe that if Epstein punched 8 years above his weight in his choice of femmes, he might never have been
The article is way to long and I read the first paragraph and after the words "The sober-minded New York Times" I jumped
to the comments. The headline was enough for me...I agree, Lock Him Up.
Trump was a hero here. When Epstien was making inappropriate advances to young girls Mar a Lago, Trump kicked him out and
banned him for life.
Trump also gave other evidence and information he had gleaned to prosecutors during the first Epstien trial.
We should point this out as often as possible because liberal media is trying to smear Trump by including his name next
to Epstien in every article.
"... Bear Stearns -- the bank that had given Mr. Epstein his start -- was still among his investments when the crisis hit. According to a lawsuit he later filed against the bank, Mr. Epstein controlled about 176,000 shares of Bear Stearns, worth nearly $18 million, in August 2007. ..."
"... Mr. Epstein sold 56,000 shares at $101 each that month. He sold the remaining 120,000 shares in March 2008 as the firm was collapsing -- 20,000 at $35 and the rest at $3.04, losing big. He also lost about $50 million in one of Bear's hedge funds. ..."
"... By the time Bear Stearns came apart, Mr. Epstein was at the center of his first abuse case. He pleaded guilty to prostitution charges in 2008, receiving a jail sentence that allowed him to work at home during the day but also required him to register as a sex offender ..."
"... The court document alleges: "Epstein also sexually trafficked the then-minor Jane Doe (a name used in US legal proceedings for people with anonymity), making her available for sex to politically connected and financially powerful people. ..."
"... "Epstein's purposes in 'lending' Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information. ..."
"... Journalist George Webb, watch his Youtube channel, has been following Epstein 'activities' for decades, connecting him all the way back to the Bush Sr. and Jr. Boys Town White House peadophile ring. Epstein was the 'go to guy' for rat line trafficking missions, into Kosovo, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, every war zone across the world one can think of, to move dark ops in and out of, closely linked to DynCorp, which core business is 'aviation security services' and infamous for enabling and promoting underage transgressions of all of its personnel in Yugoslavia where Bill Clinton has murdered many thousands unbeknownst to the gullible and rather retarded Americuh public ..."
Jeffrey Epstein's wealth has long been a topic of discussion since becoming known as a 'billionaire pedophile' and other similar
monickers. Described by prosecuitors this week as a "man of nearly infinite means," a
2011 SEC filing has
provided a window into the registered sex offender's elite Wall Street links, according to the
Financial Times .
Epstein, who caught a lucky break tutoring the son of Bear Stearns chairman Alan Greenberg before joining the firm, left the
investment bank in 1981 to set up his own financial firm. While he reportedly managed money for billionaires for decades, most of
Epstein's dealings have been done in the shadows.
A 2011 SEC filing reveals that Epstein's privately held firm, the Financial Trust Company , took a 6.1% stake in Pennsylvania-based
catalytic converter maker Environmental Solutions Worldwide (ESW) backed by Leon Black, the billionaire founder of Apollo Global
ESW itself has a checkered past. In 2002, its then-chairman Bengt Odner was accused by the SEC of participating with others in
a $15 million "pump and dump" scheme with ESW stock. The case was settled a year later according to FT , with Odner ordered to pay
a $25,000 civil penalty. Of note, ESW accepted Epstein's investment several years after he had registered as a sex offender in a
controversial 2008 plea deal in Florida.
Epstein's connection to Black doesn't stop there - as the financier served as a director on the Leon Black Family Foundation
for over a decade until 2012 according to IRS filings. A spokeswoman for the foundation claims that Epstein had resigned in July
2007, and that his name continued to appear on the IRS filings "due to a recording error" for five years. A 2015 document signed
by Epstein provided to the Financial Times appears to confirm this.
Epstein also built his wealth with Steven J. Hoffenberg and Leslie H. Wexner, the former of whom was convicted of running a giant
Ponzi scheme, and the latter a clothing magnate.
Mr. Epstein's wealth may have depended less on his math acumen than his connections to two men -- Steven J. Hoffenberg, a
onetime owner of The New York Post and a notorious fraudster later convicted of running
a $460 million Ponzi scheme , and Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire founder of retail chains including The Limited and the
chief executive of the company that owns Victoria's Secret.
Mr. Hoffenberg was Mr. Epstein's partner in two ill-fated takeover bids in the 1980 s, including one of Pan American World
Airways, and would later claim that Mr. Epstein had been part of the scheme that landed him in jail -- although Mr. Epstein
was never charged. With Mr. Wexner, Mr. Epstein formed a financial and personal bond that baffled longtime associates of the
wealthy retail magnate, who was his only publicly disclosed investor. -
New York Times
"I think we both possess the skill of seeing patterns," Wexner told Vanity Fair in 2003. "But Jeffrey sees patterns in politics
and financial markets, and I see patterns in lifestyle and fashion trends."
Those around Wexner were mystified over Wexner's affinity for Epstein.
" Everyone was mystified as to what his appeal was ," said Robert Morosky, a former vice chairman of The Limited. "I checked
around and found out he was a private high school math teacher, and that was all I could find out. There was just nothing there."
As the New York Times
noted on Wednesday, Epstein's "infinite means" may be a mirage, as while he is undoubtedly extremely rich, there is "little
evidence that Mr. Epstein is a billionaire."
While Epstein told potential clients he only accepted investments of $1 billion or more, his investment firm reported having
$88 million in capital from his shareholders, and 20 employees according to a 2002 court filing - far fewer than figures being reported
at the time.
And while most of Epstein's dealings are unknown, his Financial Trust Company also had a $121 million investment in DB Zwirn
& Co, which shuttered its doors in 2008, and had a stake in Bear Stearns's failed High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies Enhanced
Leverage Fund - the collapse of which helped spark the global financial crisis.
Epstein was hit hard by the financial crisis a decade ago, while allegations of sexual abuse of teenage girls caused many associates
- such as Wexner - to sever ties with him.
Bear Stearns -- the bank that had given Mr. Epstein his start -- was still among his investments when the crisis hit.
According to a lawsuit he later filed against the bank, Mr. Epstein controlled about 176,000 shares of Bear Stearns, worth nearly
$18 million, in August 2007.
Mr. Epstein sold 56,000 shares at $101 each that month. He sold the remaining 120,000 shares in March 2008 as the firm was
collapsing -- 20,000 at $35 and the rest at $3.04, losing big. He also lost about $50 million in one of Bear's hedge funds.
By the time Bear Stearns came apart, Mr. Epstein was at the center of his first abuse case. He pleaded guilty to prostitution
charges in 2008, receiving a jail sentence that allowed him to work at home during the day but also required him to register
as a sex offender. -
New York Times
In trying to determine what Epstein is actually worth, Bloomberg notes that " So little is known about Epstein's current business
or clients that the only things that can be valued with any certainty are his properties. The Manhattan mansion is estimated to
be worth at least $ 77 million , according to a federal document submitted in advance of his bail hearing."
He also has properties in New Mexico, Paris and the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he has a private island, and a Palm Beach
estate with an assessed value of more than $12 million . He shuttles between them by private jet and has at least 15 cars, including
seven Chevrolet Suburbans, according to federal authorities. -
Deutsche Bank, meanwhile,
severed ties with Epstein earlier this year - right as federal prosecutors were preparing to charge him with operating a sex-trafficking
ring of underage girls out of his sprawling homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach, according to Bloomberg , citing a person familiar
with the situation. It is unknown how much money was involved or how long Epstein had been a client.
3 play_arrow 1
FKTHEGVNMNT , 1 hour ago
Dr.Strangelove , 1 hour ago
That black book is still missing, it is actually a meticulous journal. His butler who died at 60 due to mesothelioma kept
it as insurance, those snippets was just him saying " I got the goods.
CheapBastard , 43 minutes ago
The Feds should do what they did with Al Capone, and put him in the slammer on tax evasion charges. I'm sure Epstein has
reported all of his ill gotten billions to the IRS tax man.....NOT.
FKTHEGVNMNT , 2 hours ago
I wonder how many human assets, aka, slave girls, he owns? I guess they could value the slave child based on how much revenue
they brought in.
truthordare , 3 hours ago
The court document alleges: "Epstein also sexually trafficked the then-minor Jane Doe (a name used in US legal proceedings
for people with anonymity), making her available for sex to politically connected and financially powerful people.
"Epstein's purposes in 'lending' Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself
with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information.
marcel tjoeng , 3 hours ago
I wonder if Prince Andrew has deleted him from Facebook
ReflectoMatic , 2 hours ago
Journalist George Webb, watch his Youtube channel, has been following Epstein 'activities' for decades, connecting him
all the way back to the Bush Sr. and Jr. Boys Town White House peadophile ring. Epstein was the 'go to guy' for rat line
trafficking missions, into Kosovo, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, every war zone across the world one can think of, to move dark
ops in and out of, closely linked to DynCorp, which core business is 'aviation security services' and infamous for enabling
and promoting underage transgressions of all of its personnel in Yugoslavia where Bill Clinton has murdered many thousands unbeknownst
to the gullible and rather retarded Americuh public.
Trafficking underage girls from Ukraine back and forth to the USA to pimp out to every diplomat from every country that bought
and sold state secrets, flying underage girls to the Middle East to peddle to oil sheiks, involved with obtaining and exchanging
state secrets of for instance American DARPA, the top secret military research giant, to any 'diplomat' connected to the secretive
network of an 'Illuminati' type deep state collusion, the power brokers of war and sex.
The Irgun of Menachem Begin, the Mossad of Moshe Dayan were infamous for their poolside parties where all the jewish female
'pretty' Israeli agents were used and trained to be honey pot sex objects, with mandatory sex orgies that lasted for days, the
worst of a James Bond type environment but without the glitter.
on the contrary, the secret world of parasites that practice and trade in massive scale rape, war, torture, sex aberrations,
***********, blackmail, extortion, paedophilia, child trafficking, international orphan trafficking, drugs, trafficking underage
sex slaves to be used as dolls and much much worse,
that is who is Jeffrey Epstein is.
The front cover of rape, murder and mayhem international Inc., the go-to-boy of sick Wall Street, Washington DC, the CIA,
NSA, Dyncorp, the power brokers within the DNC and the GOP,
all the usual sick subjects whose code mantra is 'we have unlimited funding', which means the FED, Wall Street, the BIS,
the whole of the Central Bank System that originated in Europe in Venice, and then spread to Amsterdam, the Dutch House of Orange,
London, New York, the British paedophile Empire,
all of these a lot worse than just scum.
ReflectoMatic , 2 hours ago
Ranch in New Mexico, where the military brass, MIC, and West Coast celebrities party
Epstein lives in what is reputed to be the largest private dwelling in New Mexico, on an $18 million, 7,500-acre ranch
which he named Zorro.
Jeffrey Epstein's palatial New Mexico home is relatively near to a top military base. The Epstein home is in Stanley
in New Mexico.
Albuquerque now has a variety of Jewish synagogues and a Chabad house.
Mossad sex party, according to former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrovsky
There were about 25 people in and around the pool and none of them had a stitch of clothing on.
The second-in-command of the Mossad -- today, he is the head -- was there.
Hessner. Various secretaries. It was incredible. Some of the men were not a pretty sight, but most of the girls were
quite impressive. I must say they looked much better than they did in uniform! Most of them were female soldiers assigned
to the office, and were only 18 or 20 years old.
Some of the partiers were in the water playing, some were dancing, others were on blankets to the left and the right
having a fine old time vigorously screwing each other right there...
It was the top brass all right, and they were swapping partners. It really shook me. That's sure not what you expect.
You look at these people as heroes, you look up to them, and then you see them having a sex party by the pool.
-- Ostrovsky, Victor, By Way of Deception, (1990), pg. 96
JSBach1 , 3 hours ago
Because what George Webb is saying is so important in expanding the scope of understanding what is going on:
George Webb on youtube
Give Me Some Truth , 3 hours ago
Researcher Wayne Madsen: Trump's Connection to Epstein Needs to Be Exposed
FKTHEGVNMNT , 3 hours ago
I think that's the main point. No real investigation can take place. Too dangerous if too many people learned what's been
They've got enough to lock Epstein away and keep him somewhere where he can't talk.
It's kind of like Assange is no danger as long as he is locked up (even in a prison on in a room in an Embassy).
Golden Showers , 7 minutes ago
Epstein's chief pilot Larry Visoski, 54, has admitted he knew minors were being flown on his boss' plane but said he never
suspected him of having sex with them "with a bed in the plane????".
guy has a kid too
Theosebes Goodfellow , 3 hours ago
I like Miles' work a lot, but I don't always agree with the results of his studies. There are a great many fabricated events.
Events like those are cover for other very real events. The clowns will fake (or real) blow up townships just to prevent a case
from going to trial or getting news feed, OKC comes to mind. And there's always more than one reason for it behind the BS cover
story. It's tactical. Ep is just another arm of the octopus: Ep is definitely a middle man, a bag man, a front man, an intel
asset (for several agancies no doubt) and he got his cover job as a "financier" along with a client that got rich selling women's
underwear and kids clothes as whitewash. A guy who wrote a paper on how America perceives Israel and how to influence that perception.
That is the definition of magic and it's intel.
Ep definitely uses his own product... He had to be sure he could bounce those children off his clients, for one. Years of
grooming, investing in an asset, categorizing each one. It's an industry, for sure. I don't think the numbers are fabricated.
I don't think his black book was fabricated. Bloomberg was in there, btw, along with Bronfman, and Murdoch. The remoteness of
7500 acres in New Mexico, an Island, the planes, all neon signs that say "SECRET". But, you have to recruit from large population
areas to find suitable victims, er, individuals. I think it's more likely that this is real world and not a manufactured event.
Look: there are theories. I collect theories. Miles is a great researcher and he makes distinctions and observations that
are all very good. Reading him, I throw a lot of theories and music and vomit in the trash after. But when you peel back all
the fake events... the "Kansas"... One day Kansas is gone. Once and for all. What's left is this: there's some very real ****
on the down-low going on that has, until now, been permitted and some people who liked it that way are gonna be on the news
for it. Pelosi's kid tweeted it. What about, say, what might a sheriff of a certain New Mexico county know? Santa Fe is totally
compromised because it's an "Art" hub, for one. The unincorporated location is called "Stanley" which ought to ring bells. Right
by a military base, Kirtland and Los Alamos Demo Army base, god knows what else. It's the perfect M.O. of the fake events Miles
writes about. Miles sees patterns.
There is everything that is not real, and then there is everything that is real. For me it comes down to the Cartesian Brain
in a Vat theory, that, indeed, is "the Matrix" pop culture go-to of today, err, 20 years ago. Red pilled means you can't go
back. Get blue pilled you Get woke and go broke. It doesn't mean that everything is fake, but for all I know 2012 was real and
we live on this timeline now and maybe I am a brain in a vat. So cogito ergo sum. And that is kind of a statement of faith or
belief. It's the deep irony of philosophy. It's the glitch.
Ep is not the psyop. He's the guy you do the psyop to cover up. It's a better question to ask what generation MK Ultra are
we on? What subset? What might Cathy O'Brien have to say about it? Don't flame the victims, or make Miles look stupid because
you think it's all fake. Andrew Breitbart didn't think this **** was fake and he's dead. God bless him.
Lumberjack , 3 hours ago
~Those around Wexner were mystified over Wexner's affinity for Epstein.~
Apparently those around Wexner were not familiar with the term "fourteen year-old spinner".
Lumberjack , 3 hours ago
Dershowitz was one of several heavy-hitters on Epstein's first legal defense team. Epstein's lead attorney in the Florida
case was Jack Goldberger, who now represents New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. His legal team also included Roy Black,
Jay Lefkowitz, Gerald Lefcourt, former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis and Kenneth Starr, the special prosecutor who investigated Bill
Clinton's sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky.
Asked why he took Epstein as a client, given the unsavory nature of his alleged crimes, Dershowitz stated bluntly, "That's
what I do."
"I take controversial cases and I will continue to do so," he told Sinclair Broadcast Group in a Tuesday interview. "I defended
Jeff Epstein for the same reason John Adams defended the people accused of the Boston Massacre
On that note, Schumer said he'll give the money he received to help children and women.
I'd bet twice that amount it goes to Israeli causes. Not to real victims and the kahkzucker gets another nice write off.
Epstein's intel connections must be brought forth. My guess is when Kraft got busted that there were really big names that
are still being hidden. A long time and VERY TRUSTED ZH member that I know a bit and collaborated a bit with on the Linda Green
fiasco caught on and commented about it including providing solid evidence.
Maybe they should stop blaming Iran and Russia and look at Linda herself.
"... As Congress arrives back into town and the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees prepare to question ex-Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller on July 17, partisan lines are being drawn even more sharply, as Russias-gate blossoms into Deep-State-gate. On Sunday, a top Republican legislator, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) took the gloves off in an unusually acerbic public attack on former leaders of the FBI and CIA. ..."
"... "The media went along with this – actually, keeping this farcical, ridiculous thought going that the President of the United States was somehow involved in a conspiracy with Russia against his own country." ..."
"... Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. No fan of the current President, Ray has been trained to follow and analyze the facts, wherever they may lead. He spent 27 years as a CIA analyst, and prepared the