Politically Incorrect Humor bulletin, 2020
For the list of top articles see Recommended Links section
- 20201230 : The Neoliberal Bumbler-in-Chief by Howard Lisnoff ( Mar 06, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20201229 : It's no way to run a country, lying your ass off all the time, as the results show. ( Dec 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201229 : Hmmm, Hunter s laptop? . . . . . Hunter s Laptop?. The words sound familiar ( Nov 16, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201229* Surprising uniformity of opinions about Steele dossier following by surprising uniformity of actions ( Nov 28, 2020 , twitter.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201229 : Oversuppy of swamp water in Washington, DC. Swamp expansion is in play ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201229 : An lucid analogy about courts rejection of claims about 2002 Presidential election fraud ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201229 : If wishes were horses ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201229 : Same result but different methods: in china you can be jailed for many years for publishing your views. In the USA the first scapegoat you as a foreign agent. ( Dec 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201229 : Washington, DC #millennialvoters unironically spent the afternoon cruising around in their fossil fuel powered vehicles honking in joy at the apparent victory for the #GreenNewDeal today." / Twitter ( Dec 29, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201229 : Quick! Someone call Robert Mueller! ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201229 : Raffensperger claims 99.99% Accuracy Rate during signature match audit with no observers from both parties ( Dec 29, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20201229 : Biden and inguration: he probaly beleave that he has been President for years. It might be a surprise for him ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201229 : Now we don't need a study " that over 2/3rds of international affairs stories in major European newspapers were basically reprints of NYT articles", we can see it happening in real time on Google News. ( Dec 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201228 : Wake me up when the MSM gives the explanation how/why the alleged 63yr old 'lone bomber' knew exactly the location to parkhis RV bomb to take out AT T internet services for big chunks of three US States... ( Dec 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201228 : Having the right to vote between two corporate puppets with slightly different manners/theatrics is really democratic ( Dec 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201228 : Once sellout, always sellout: Bernie Sanders pleads with Trump to sign the 5,600 page Bill that includes a page or two to give $600 to every USAian. ( Dec 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201228 : In today's political cartoon, the masked donkey was selling unmasked elephants T-Shirts emblazoned with RESIST! ( Dec 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201227 : The Bidonians at play ( Dec 27, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201227 : Larry Summers' Opposition to $2000 Covid Payments Confirms Our Classic- -Why Larry Summers Should Not Be Permitted to Run Anything More Important than a Dog Pound" ( Dec 27, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20201227 : Who is who ( Dec 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201227 : Every time I see Gov. Whitmer on television, she reminds me of evil Nurse Rached (wretched), played by Louise Fletcher, in the great 1970's film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." ( Dec 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201227 : Hundreds and thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at each other and we concern ourselves with a simple virus ( Dec 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201227 : ALL HAIL CONSUMERISM! ( Dec 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201225 : Biden was suprisingly popular with the over 120 folk ( Dec 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201224 : Hunter Biden's Laptop and the FBI ( Dec 24, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201223 : 2017 - Voting machines are easily hacked - CNN report. 2020 - Voting machines are totally secure -- neoliberal MSM consensus ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201223 : America is now ruled by people older than the 'gerontocracy' of Soviet Union's twilight days -- RT Op-ed ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201223 : Dominion Security Director Files Lawsuits Against Trump, Conservative Media ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201223 : The major in-between 2016 and 2020 election change was a total loss of our collective grip on reality, beginning with the fact that most of the country esd brainwashed that Russiagate is real and that neoliberal Dems somehow represent people of the USA, not just military industrial complex, CIA and Wall street. ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201223 : (deplorables) should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into 'polite' society. We have a list." Jennifer Rubin ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201223 : Trump is organizing Washington DC rally also for January 6. ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201223 : Robert Reich is the guy who while doing nothing as Labor Secretary under Clinton, went on to to write books denouncing the immirseration of the working and middle classes. ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201223 : Early the USSR vs. the contemporary USA: history repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201223 : Election or selection? ( Dec 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201222 : Neoliberal MSM di not have enough of Russiagate, they again are playing judge, jury and executioner by Robert Bridge ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201221 : Attempt to prove election fraud as a new Catch22 ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201221 : We need a tea party for those machines. Nation wide. ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201221 : Justice as a very high minded simplicity ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20201221 : A epidemic of 'Russian Hacking' ( Dec 21, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20201221 : Do you work for Pfizer? ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201221 : Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, who voted for President Donald Trump's deficit-exploding tax cuts for the rich in 2017, blocked fellow Republican Sen. Josh Hawley's attempt Friday to pass legislation that would provide $1,200 direct payments to U.S. adults and $500 to children amid a devastating pandemic and ongoing economic collapse ( Dec 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20201221 : Attorney General yet to come. Will Biden and obomba choose... Hellary? ( Dec 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20201221 : That's what I would put on the USA's grave as an epitaph. ( Dec 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201220 : I love America and its non-stop CIA psyop cyclops social media television. ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201220 : The Soviet Union went into it's twilight years under a gerontocracy. Give the USA eight more years ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201220 : Never expect solutions for problems from the people who created them ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201220 : Et tu, Brutus? ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201220 : Our politicians blow over a trillion dollars a year on US "security" and they can't figure out a way to keep hackers off of our hard drives? ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201220 : Trump Blasts Exaggerated Media Claims Of -Russia, Russia, Russia- In Cyberattack After Seeing Intel - ZeroHedge ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201220 : Watching the Biden neoliberal clown cart reality show: A strong drink could assist or the periodic break out for a prayer. ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201220 : Three laptops and zero action ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201220 : One positive thing about Pompeo ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201220 : "Lock him up!" It's amazing how often the two political camps in the USA are mirror images of each other. ( Dec 20, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201219 : But, But, Masks! or But, But Diet! ( Dec 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201218 : The deep state and the theory of probability ( Dec 18, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201218 : The Onion Salutes The Courageous Legislators Determined To Overturn The Will Of Voters ( Dec 18, 2020 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20201217* A strong argument against voter fraud in 2020 elections ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201217 : Small correction for Dem senator statements: here was no fraud. It was outright theft ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201217 : The relevant authority has finally called the U.S. presidential election ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201217 : Do they know something that we don't? ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201217 : On Alito backpedaling: two possibilities -- coward or neolib pussi ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201217* Year Zero. The year when the global capitalist ruling classes did away with the illusion of democracy and reminded everyone who is actually in charge, and exactly what happens when anyone challenges them. ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201217 : One fairly certain sign of lying is the use of hyperbole ( Dec 17, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201217 : 'People familiar with the issue' say 'Russia is believed to be responsible'. Well, some kids familiar with wobbly teeth believe in the tooth fairy. What is that 'believe' based on? ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201217 : The faces of neoliberal corruption ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201217 : Watch Live- Electoral College Casts Votes ( Dec 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201213 : Female head of Soros-linked, US-government backed American NGO expelled from Russia for subversive activities ( Dec 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201213 : The Spy who came in from the cold is now cold himself. ( Dec 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201212 : America got the leadership it deserves ( Dec 12, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201212 : Machiavelli or Aldous Huxley ( Dec 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201212 : Biden puts lipstick on another pig. ( Dec 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201212 : An interesting question about security clearances ( Dec 12, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201212 : The Steele Dossier was real. -The protests were peaceful. -The Hunter Biden story was Russian disinformation. And now? They tell you we shouldn't ask questions about the integrity of the 2020 election ( Dec 12, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201211 : Russiagater Swalwell troubles ( Dec 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : Chidems and Russiagate: The pot calling the kettle black ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : The best president money can buy ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : 2060 Verified Dead Absentee Voters in Wayne County Michigan, how many more are there ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20201210 : Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : That was really quick: before November 3 we have a full blown Russian collision and now magically we have such a fair election that even question of investigating "irregularities" is preposterous ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : Covid epidemic, PCR test abuse, and other calamities ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201210 : Arizona Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample Finds 3% of the Ballots Were ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20201210 : FBI declares HACKERS targeting think tanks 'shaping US policy' same NGOs that fearmonger about foreign hacking ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201210 : LifeNews.com on Twitter- -New Trafalgar poll of Georgia voters on whether the presidential election there was compromised ( Dec 10, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201210 : While she herself smoked marijuana Kamala Harris sent almost 2000 people to jail for doing the same ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20201210 : All hail to Saint Biden. ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201210 : Sir. may I suggest you to update your world news? ( Dec 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201210 : The Transnational Financiers as aliens hell-bent of conquering the Earth population ( Dec 10, 2020 , zerohedge.com )
- 20201206 : CNNgate- CNN chief Jeff Zucker offered Trump 'WEEKLY SHOW' gave 'the boss' tips for presidential debate in leaked 2016 audi ( Dec 06, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201206 : How dare you granny killer to question usefulness of PCR test ( Dec 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201206 : I'm Just Not Buying It ( Dec 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201205* If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201205* From this moment on I'll be the new POTUS! Guaido should support me ( www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201205 : About this time in 2016, Democrats were pushing the Trump pee-pee tapes and demanding Electors become faithless and cast their votes for Clinton ...to save the Republic. ( Dec 05, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201205 : Atlanta arena election fraud: why they seem oblivious of the permanent security cameras in the room ( Dec 05, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201205 : That is the end all and be all of my interest in this "election" choice between Tweedledee and Tweedledum. ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201205 : There are times I really like this Pepe Escobar term for the US Empire-- Stupidistan ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201205 : Did Trump meant AIPAC when in 2018 he wrote an EO to stop foreign agents from interfering in US election? ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201205 : Is Joe a four-year-old? ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201205 : There was Watergate. Now, there is Waterbreak. ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201205 : There is a map, courtesy of the Brookings Institute, showing the roughly 500 counties Biden won and the roughly 2,500 counties Trump won. Neoiliberal Dems figured out that they can install Dominion machines just in 5000 counties ( Dec 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201202 : Saagar and Ryan- CUOMO Nominated For Time Person Of The Year ( Dec 02, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201202 : Areas were we are definitely leading ( Dec 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201202 : What s the difference between a German optimist and a pessimist? ( Dec 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201201 : A good start for restoring elections integrity: arrest Andrew Yang. who by his own admission voted in two states ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.newsmax.com )
- 20201201 : I will henceforth refer to the MSM as the regime [change] media ( Dec 01, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201201 : Putting on a mask to drive in the car alone is like putting on a condom to go to bed alone and fall asleep. ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201201 : Biden's pick for budget director once championed funding social spending by MAKING LIBYA PAY for regime-change bombing campaign ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201201 : There is far, far, far more evidence that Democrats stole the 2020 election than there ever was of the kooky Russian collusion conspiracy theory hoax. by Andrea Widburg on American Thinker ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20201201 : What's hilarious is that it looks like McKinsey gave Purdue advice between 2008-2010 on how to boost up opioid sales, when apparently both the client and firm knew that such a strategy would lead to overdoses, then came back in 2017 to essentially give Purdue a PR strategy on how to apologize for all the people they killed ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201201 : Just because Annegret Kramp [something] did not serve in military, it does not allow to conclude that she is not qualified to oversee Defense. However, nothing in her biography in Wikipedia suggests that she knows the difference between Clausewitz and Santa Klaus ( Dec 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201130 : Who is in charge in White House: CIA, FBI or both on power sharing agreement? ( Nov 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201130 : Cecily Strong complete remarks at 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN) - YouTube ( Nov 30, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201130 : Conan O'Brien remarks at 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN) - YouTube ( Nov 30, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201128 : Washington Is Exhausted Swamp Gears Up For Post-Trump Power Orgy ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201128 : Now the problems with 2020 election got into rap ;-) ( Nov 28, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201128 : Republican cucks and Trump lawsuits ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201128 : The Romans had the Cataline Conspiracy, and we have the Coomer Conspiracy. ( Nov 28, 2020 , voxday.blogspot.com )
- 20201128 : COVID-19 is such a super clever virus; I suspect that in it very small heart this virus is a Democrat ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201128 : Hmmmmm remember that referral to Barr about whether Joe Biden should've declared himself as an agent of the CCP under FARA? ( Nov 28, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201128 : Joe Biden went from stealing someone's wife, to stealing speeches, to stealing money, to stealing an election. He has really grown as a politician. ( Nov 28, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201128 : The people that voted for Biden won't regret a thing ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201128 : Hunter Biden won the election for his dad so he did good. His sex stories added the necessary spice ( Nov 28, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201128 : Trump Admin Removes Globalists and Warhawks from Defense Policy Board including Dopey Madeleine Albright ( Nov 28, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20201128 : Biden win demonstrates that God has a sense of humor; very dark humor ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201128 : After he cried Russia, Russia, Russia now Krebs says allegations of foreign interference in 2020 election 'farcical' ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20201128 : Shadow of Soviet Politburo over Washington: "People who succeed the most have failed the most". Put it on a damn t-shirt and i'd buy it. ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201128 : In 2008, Barack Obama received the names of his entire future cabinet one month prior to his election; looks like Biden does not even need to be informed about the composition of his cabinet ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201128 : It don't matter Trump gang, or gang of Creepy Joe and the Crackheads wins, they all bow to the NWO, its their religion, the Church of the Full Spectrum Dominance, based on holly scriptures as The New American century ( Nov 28, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20201128 : Traditions matter ( Nov 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201127 : While T ( Nov 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Looks like neoliberalism has nowhere to go ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201126 : Exclusive -- Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Receives Threats- 'You Deserved to Be Raped' ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201126 : Big brother knows what is good for you: Twitter Blocks 'Potentially Harmful' Links to Sidney Powell Election Lawsuit ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201126 : Of nothing else, Trump has brilliantly exposed the swamp. Even now regarding election fraud he is exposing it. ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Marxism was created by a Christian or at the very least a non-practicing Christian ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Something about the level of Biden attraction for Bernie Sanders supporters ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : If Trump does, despite enormous odds, gain his second term, perhaps he will learn the lesson and treat Israel as Jewish Liberia. ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Who's kidding who? ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201126 : Face it, if you live in the US, you live in a totalitarian country a soft military / intel agency dictatorship and that's been the case since at least Eisenhower's time. ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Trump and "One flew over the cuckoo's nest". ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201126 : Biden supporters are like Christmas lights,,,... Half of them don't work,, and the other half aren't too bright...!!! ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201126 : I would love to see a 2022 campaign start in which people put giant road facing signs in graveyards that say "WE VOTED FOR BIDEN" ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201126 : Easy question: Is it illegal to steal an election or not? ( Nov 26, 2020 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20201125 : America desperately needs its Two Minutes of Hate against other countries like a meth addict needs his next hit ( Nov 25, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20201125 : One thought on Flynn pardon ( Nov 25, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201125 : Podcast -- Empire Has No Clothes ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201125 : Biden's foxes guard the henhouse ( Nov 25, 2020 , thegrayzone.com )
- 20201125 : "Social" media as a cancer: it creates tightly insulated echo chambers which masturbate our confirmation bias and hide any information which might cause us cognitive dissonance ( Nov 25, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20201125 : It is a sad indictment on the state of the world if 80 million people vote for a man, who although not as crazy as Trump, nevertheless poses a real threat to the rest of the world. ( Nov 25, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20201125 : Krystal Ball- Exposes Centrist LIES About Why They FAILED ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201125 : Identity politics - the best scam to save billionaire scum ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201125 : Biden administration motto ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201125 : Looks like the Klintonator missed out on getting the position of Defense Secretary and the post of US ambassador to the UN ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201125 : When I read the Janet Yellen was the Treasury pick I shuddered a bit at the thought of an almost all female leadership cast when the ship goes down....ah, the smell of patriarchy in the morning ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201125 : NBC News giving us another lesson of professional journalism ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201125 : Some truth spoken in the current political mess ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201125 : Some recommendations about how to deal with generals who think that they are politicians ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201125 : Trump blasts Mattis after he urges Biden to eliminate "America First" policy ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201125 : Woke academics who racialise exam results are wrongly suggesting white students are innately more intelligent than black ones ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201125 : Bernie and Warren sold out for nothing lol. ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201125 : Civil War II, Here We Come - The American Conservative ( Nov 25, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201124 : Woke mathematic is a new word in science ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201124 : Neoliberal MSM are trying to hide Biden's cognitive decline. ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201124 : The first thing you'd expect from the plotter of a fascist coup is a directive for the federal government to begin the transition process to his successor. Makes total sense! ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201124 : An interesting definition of "adverse background" ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201124 : Advice to neoliberal MSM: Go easy, guys on kissing Biden rear end: you have 4 years of resting, deference and praise: don't burn yourselves out so soon. Pace yourselves. ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201124 : Trump has got neoliberals worshipping the integrity of insecure electronic voting machines ( Nov 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201123 : The net effect of 2020 elections ( Nov 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201123 : About the elusiveness of sanity in an insane world ( Nov 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201123 : Love hate relationship between Trump and Silicon Valley moguls ( Nov 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201123 : The Georgian foxes recounted the hens and determined that none were missing ( Nov 23, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201123 : Kraken is just a small sardine ( Nov 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201122 : Times change and comedians change with them. No always for good ( Nov 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201122 : Hey, I have an idea! Ask the Department of Homeland Security, the NSA, and the FBI what happened ( Nov 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201122 : Gina and elections ( Nov 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201122 : Hayes was called "His Fraudulency", a name that fits Joe Biden even better. ( Nov 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201122 : How NYT Select Their Foreign Correspondents ( Nov 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201121 : How 'Western' Media Select Their Foreign Correspondents ( Nov 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201121 : Hypocrites among holder of Hippocratic oath: doctors described as "top brass" were in attendance and also flouting the rules -- the same rules doctors and politicians have been demanding everyone else comply with in the name of "science." ( Nov 21, 2020 , townhall.com )
- 20201120 : Quotes and Political Wisdom from Kurt Vonnegut ( Nov 20, 2020 , www.liveabout.com )
- 20201120 : George Carlin Quotes on Politics ( Nov 20, 2020 , www.liveabout.com )
- 20201120 : Neocons logic surprises normal people, but money does not smell: Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois angrily condemned the withdrawal plan with deranged reasoning: that Generals are against withdrawal (as though we have no civilian control of the military); troops will come home "in body bags" not by staying in Afghanistan but by leaving it; and that withdrawing U.S. forces after a mere nineteen years of fighting will endanger "our national security." ( Nov 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201120 : Sometimes I notice I'm demented, especially at sunset ( Nov 20, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20201119* The same imbeciles who camp out in front of a store overnight waiting for Black Friday sales are the ones who claim that getting to the voting booth is too great an inconvenience ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.realclearpolitics.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201119 : Change we can believe in: We went from 4 years of Russia rigged the election , to elections can't be rigged really fast didn't we? ( Nov 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201119 : Former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence suggests the way to deal with US illusion of democracy once and for all by adopting Iranian model ( Oct 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201119 : Words and reality ( Nov 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201119 : In worst scenario, Mr Trump can move to Israel and take part in Israel president election. After elected, he can control Washington again from Jerusalem! ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201119 : A side effect of Biden win ( Nov 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201119 : You misspelled propagandist. ( Nov 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201119 : Resist. Overturn. Boycott. Surveil. Leak. Impeach. And now they tell us it's time to heal. Where were they for the last four years? ( Nov 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201118 : A small but important correction in terminology: when they say "Joe Biden's Foreign Policy Team" they actually means "Citibank's foreign policy Team" ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118* When any Washington Swamp creature talks about "threats to US national security" in reality they are talking about threats to the USA global hegemony ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201118* A short summary of Trump achivements: Good -- a cut of State department regime change budget; Bad -- extra 149 billion to MIC via Pentagon budget ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201118 : Stacey Abrams "My heart is full"; Probably the purse is full too ( Nov 18, 2020 , thefederalist.com )
- 20201118* Do everybody notice how all dark clouds have gone and bad news have vanished, and rosy peacefully sunny days are ahead of us based on daily coming good news, ever since Biden was elected by all the dead voters. ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20201118 : The ghost of Soviet Politburo in the US State Department ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : NYT: t ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201118 : Dem peaceniks are now chickenhawks and Dem party a second War party: It has been fascinating to see both Republicans and Democrats denounce Trump on his Afghan withdrawal with NPR "experts" warning how dangerous a withdrawal would be ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201118 : If neoliberal resitance to Trump is considered left-wing, then Soviets were of right on target viewing them an even worse enemy, than the capitalists ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : Covid Is Increasing America's Lead Over China. ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : It's so interesting how often people pretend to be ignorant when it is useful to them. I thought that was a specific American politicians trait ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : Mitt Romney, Who Avoided Military Service During Vietnam, Says 20 Years In Afghanistan Isn't Long Enough ( Nov 18, 2020 , thefederalist.com )
- 20201118 : I love it when they label things that are obvious to anyone with a brain, as conspiracy theories ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201118 : What is fair and what is not ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201118 : T ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : On the composition of Biden foreign policy team: Vampires, werewolfs, ghouls, goblins... How could that possibly go wrong? ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : The Interpretation of (Left) Dreams by Gilad Atzmon ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201118 : Can't Americans even do their own fraud anymore? ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201118 : Mark Twain said it's easy to con someone, but much harder to convince them they'v been conned. ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201118 : Judging by actions, Trump should be seen as a champion of racial equality in comparison to Biden. ( Nov 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201117 : One recommendation for the improving the transparency and accuracy of the recount ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : This is endlessly amazing the premier world democracy was unble to finish votes counting the election night ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20201117 : It simply begs the question, why would an all powerful deep state pick Biden? Stupidest choice possible. ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : If there was a plan to cheat the count, there is a plan to cheat a recount, too. ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : The interesting question is whether Trump (a highly flawed candidate who brought us a bigger banker bailout than Bush/Obama by far) is going to finally wake up middle America to the fact that elections don't matter ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : The folks I saw counting votes in Georgia probably can't read and unfortunatly the names "Biden" and "Trump" have the same number of letters ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : The elections as politicians auction ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : Vole ballots role in 2020 elections: one ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201117 : Biden's call to host "a global summit for democracy". This from a man who supposedly stole the 2020 election using mail-in and Scorecard fraud ( Nov 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201116 : Stark choice for the US consumers: With the gaslighting MSM it might be better to consume mindless entertainment than consuming lies upon lies. ( Nov 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201116 : Slight exaggeration ( Nov 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201116 : Kiss of death: The oldest-living war criminal Kissinger blessed the oldest living senator(Biden claimed during the campaign he'd been in the Senate for 180 years) ( Nov 16, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201115 : For weeks vs four years: Rep. Jordan -- Democrats Spent Four Years on Russia Hoax and Don't Want to Spend Four Weeks on 2020 Election ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201115 : How can there be a constitutional crisis when neither party, nor any federal or local law enforcement, actually recognizes the constitution any more? ( Nov 15, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20201115 : Roaming Charges- After-Math ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20201115 : Why Fake News About Iran, Russia, China dominate US news now? ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201115 : How Western media would cover the U.S. election if it happened in another country ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20201115 : Time for healing or "We're still friends?" ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201115 : Wear a Mask When You're Alone- Wisconsin Government ( Nov 15, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201115* The War Is Over...GloboCap Triumphs! by C.J. Hopkins ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201115 : Biden's cancer charity raked in millions but spent NOTHING on medical research, tax filings show ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201115 : What could be any worse for Trump than losing to a loser? ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20201115 : Different perspectives from alternative sources?: ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201115 : The question of priorities, or f ( Nov 15, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201115 : Pro-Trump 'Million MAGA March' Protesters Chant 'Fox News Sucks' After Network Calls Election for Biden ( Nov 15, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20201114 : Welcome expansion of human rights in the USA for dead citizens -- in the world premier democracy they can vote now ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201114 : Some people still have illusions ( Nov 14, 2020 , gnews.org )
- 20201114 : I believe that US are truthful when they talk about "free" elections. Onle way of getting something for free is to steal it ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201114 : Who draw whom ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201114 : GOP Rep. Gaetz- 'Those Dominion Software Systems -- They Changed More Votes than Vladimir Putin Ever Did' ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201114 : Lockdowns For Thee, But Not For Me ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201114 : Irregular regularities in Michigan ( Nov 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201113 : Of Color Revolutions- Foreign and Domestic- (The First 72 Hours.) by Brett Redmayne ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201113 : A very disturbing thought: what if Nov. 3 election really "was the most secure in American history" ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201113 : Vote fraud is as American as apple pie. ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201113 : Trump's big mistake was not holding rallies in cemeteries. Biden basically won 100% of the dead vote, pushing him over the top. ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201113 : Note on "there were no voting fraud" statements from neoliberal MSM ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201113 : Obama: Accepting Biden as the "president elect" is important for protecting American democracy ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.imemc.org )
- 20201113 : Dead people tend to vote more often, if you make it more convenient for them ( Nov 13, 2020 , parler.com )
- 20201113 : The USA did borrowed some seven fine tactics from LA banana republics ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201113 : Who's meddling now- Zuckerberg tells employees it's 'clear' Biden won still-contested US election ( Nov 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201112 : Fox News is now Fix News ( Nov 12, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201112 : Dem Party and Catholic church: both deny the crimes, and just continue doing it till they can't anymore ( Nov 12, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201112 : A telling coincidence: the same people who congratulated Biden, congratulated Juan Guaid , as President of Venezuela ( Nov 12, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201112 : This 'election' seems to have unleashed an army of Dem Party Zombies ( Nov 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201112 : A modest proposal: if he really wants to heal the nation B ( Nov 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201111 : Who decided the USA Presidential elections ( Nov 11, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201111 : The news riles of election etiquette introduced by Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham Clinton ( Nov 11, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20201111 : Dems in 2016 vs Dems in 2020 ( Nov 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201111 : People voting from the grave ( Nov 11, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201111 : Trump Jr does not even suspect how right he is when he said: For perhaps the first time in American history, a coordinated effort to taint or overturn a presidential election may be underway ( Nov 11, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201111 : A very convenient approach: When democrats lose, its the Russians. When democrats win, you must immediately accept the outcome of the election ( Nov 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201110 : An interesting definition of the "new normal": having very suspecious Dominion software in voting machine , corporate media doing a witch hunt on Trump for 5 years ( Nov 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201110 : The war is over Global Capitalism triumphs! -- RT Op-ed ( Nov 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201110 : I can not comprehend that democrats do not blame Putin for Biden winning! ( Nov 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201110 : The new meaning of "decency" now is nothing more then "US political correct speak" : rabid warmongering and subservience to financial oligarchy ( Nov 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201110 : The new way of mail-in voting in Minnesota ( Nov 10, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201110 : Bumper sticker seen yesterday ( Nov 10, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201110 : Member of the Trump team suggest that Biden is a new Gore ( Nov 10, 2020 , www.politico.com )
- 20201109 : First gaslight, then calls for unity: Why should Biden get any more unity than Trump four years ago? by Wayne Dupree ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201109 : How come dead people never vote republican ? ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201109 : Are Hollywood special effects specialists in charge of DNC ? ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201109 : Obviously, this is yet another sign of Trump/Russia collusion ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201109 : R ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201109 : Neoliberal Dems s ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201109 : Benfords law and the 2020 election. A Limerick on fraud ( Nov 09, 2020 , lenbilen.com )
- 20201109 : Pelosi: "we have more arrows in our quiver." Does this include shares of Dominion software? ( Nov 09, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20201108 : Giuliani says Philadelphia Democrats voted foe biden from the grave ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201108 : Problem for Washington Russophobic Blob: Why all powerful Russians did not help Trump? ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.themoscowtimes.com )
- 20201108 : Would you prefer a multi-millionaire tycoon that inexplicably became a politician, to a politician that inexplicably became a multi-millionaire ( Nov 08, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201108 : I am waiting to see what Crowdstrike has to say about computer voting glitches in 2020 elections ( Nov 08, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201108 : The subtle difference between "stolen" and "not-quite-stolen" election ( Nov 08, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20201108 : Little help for poor old Bide: Wisconsin Poll Workers Allegedly Altered Thousands Of Invalid Ballots ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201108 : Comparing Biden and Trump ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201108 : Seems like COVID is real when it's convenient: all it took to stage Biden win and the pandemic is over ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201108 : Note on "Great Reset." Is this now a codeword for coup d'้tat ? ( Nov 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201107 : For every emotionally triggered simpleton so gloriously giddy over Trump's demise and Biden's rise: meet the new boss same as the old boss ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201107* Victor Davis Hanson - US Election 2020: Think November 22, 1963 minus the bullets. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201107* If they can do the three year long Russia-gate conspiracy, they can certainly do a three day long vote conspiracy. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201107 : Well as long as there are excuses for all the horse shit, then I'm satisfied. Especially since those excuses are coming from the same power structure that gave us weapons of mass destruction and Trump is a Russian asset. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : Anyone surprised the same neoliberal MSM who protected and worked for the Biden campaign, now are working with him to claim a victory? ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201107 : They get rid of Trump, they may get Tucker in 2024 ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : Lukashenko about the recent USA election: It's a disgrace! This is a mockery of democracy. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : T ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : They have been "caught", it just doesn't matter. Remember Russiagate hoax? Is anybody of organizers in jail now? ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : 'Peaceful Protest Is White Supremacy'- Election Night in Portland: when BLM activists can't find any racist, they turn on old white people who they have decided are valued the least ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201107 : Why Trump did not start any new wars? May be the Blob was refusing to give him the authority to launch any original policy of their own ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : Biden like "peaceful protests" ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : Note on who is who: Whatever the hell makes up the left, it is not smart high IQ people. It is a loose coalitions of insane maniacs who have gone off their medication. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : I call for a delegation from Bolivia to come and watch the elections in the USA and make sure they go as planned because clearly no one in the USA is capable of handling this ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : If Latinos turned out for Trump in record numbers, Biden can be consoled by the fact that dead people seem to have turned out for him in record numbers. Incredible turnout ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : Mature mailin ballots often play around with the other ballots, and they produce an offspring of over a thousands baby ballots, and baby ballots take longer to count; so please just be patient. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : The US version of lesser evilism ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.grunge.com )
- 20201107 : And this was the country that accused Venezuelan election for being fraudulent ! ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201107 : a much more nefarious form of life ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : Will we see a impeach Biden/Harris movement in 2022, if the Republicans take the house? ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : A modest wish from Michigan AG Dana Nessel: Please stop calling 1 (517) 335-7622 and telling us to stick Sharpies up our เss่s ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201107 : Sanders beats Biden in Florida ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201107 : What a stroke of luck. ( Nov 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : i find it amazing that americans may elect a president who is barley conscious ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201106 : Can we use Biden words against him? ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201106 : I nominate Borat as the guaido of USA. ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : Russian democracy is a farce ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : Stop 'Stop the Steal'? Facebook repeatedly boots pro-Trump election integrity group for real-world organizing amid 'tension' ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : The Russian disinformation campaign to divide Americans and sow chaos has infiltrated The Atlantic magazine. ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : Trumpism will only grow and make the U.S. ungovernable ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : I guess since covid put Nevada's hookers on ice, they didn't caucus for Biden like they did for Hillary. ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201106 : Maybe Trump and Biden could publicly draw straws to get over with it ( Nov 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201105 : How notorious Russian agent Greta try to influences election and seeds discord in the USA ( Oct 10, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201105 : Maybe Trump and Biden could publicly draw straws to get over with it ( Nov 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201105 : There is some difference between terms "Undetectable" and "Defining characteristics" ( Nov 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201105 : 2020 election bullshit ( moonofalabama.org )
- 20201105 : The DNC prints Biden marked ballots like Fed prints the green paper. it was $3 trillion Americans who voted for Joe. ( Nov 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201105 : A honest manifesto for the person who will win 2020 Presidential election ( Nov 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201104 : Surely CNN realize their side have already won? ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201104 : Celebrities who did not leave the USA after 2016 now can safely return ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201104 : Russians back Biden, Madcow goes berserk. ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201104 : A US Guaid is needed, then the MSM can tell the world that over fifty countries call him president ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201104 : Trump is different and Biden is not ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201104 : The Democratic gamble of fielding, for the second time running, the only candidate who could lose to Donald Trump has clearly succeeded, no matter what will happen next ( Nov 04, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201103 : The secret of friendliness ( Nov 03, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201102 : Scenes from Sarah Rainsford's childhood: if you don't stop lying, you'll grow up to be a BBC reporter ( Nov 02, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20201102 : Not The Onion -- Most Common Female Name For A Biden Voter Is Karen ( Nov 02, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201102 : Biden, Trump and mail voting in Florida ( Nov 02, 2020 , joeisdone.github.io )
- 20201102 : USA: a nation divided between the rednecks... and the rainbow-unicorn rednecks? ( Nov 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201102 : I think my favourite one is Hunter's credit card being rejected for insufficient funds by some webcam porn site. The son of Captain Credit Cards Joe 'Mr Delaware' Biden... oh the irony! ( Nov 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201031 : Democracy Dies in Darkness. And also at the Washington Post, these days... ( Oct 31, 2020 , greenwald.substack.com )
- 20201030 : What does it say that this image is starting to have its appeal? ( Oct 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201030 : The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich by C.J. Hopkins ( Oct 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201030 : "The Green Leap Forward" ( Oct 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201030 : Hunter Biden Documents Vanishws From Overnight Envelope send via major carrier, Tucker Carlson Says ( Oct 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201028 : Wall Street Bank Employees, Now Officially Lean Democrat - ( Oct 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201025 : BLM and the Artificial Creamer Party ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.amazon.com )
- 20201025 : The USA politicians are like the Intel Agencies' zoo animals ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201025 : Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget. What else has he done? Almost nothing. All in good fun ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201025 : The scupture that depicts supposed connection between Christianity and Marxism ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201025 : Blaming Russia for Hunter's problems was a big misstep, Joe, and it may prove to be your downfall ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201025 : Neoliberal democracy is like two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201025 : Guess Who Said This ( Oct 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201024 : Not many expense reports get filed during a civil war ( Oct 24, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201024 : Sergey Lavrov quoted the satirical song Semen Slepakov "America does not love us ( Oct 24, 2020 , news.myseldon.com )
- 20201024* The USA foreign policy establishment, including Joe Biden, as vulgar bullies ( Oct 24, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201024 : Crowdstrike attributed emails to Iran based upon a video attachment. Try not to laugh - DARE YOU. ( Oct 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201024 : A good question ( Oct 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201024 : Extremes meet, or how identity wedge can hit neoliberal in the head, when they are not expecting it ( Oct 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201023* The key difference between China and Russia as for US election influence: Putin apparently "interferes in US elections" but China simply buys up one of the parties and owns the candidate and his family ( Oct 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20201023 : Facts have that unfortunate tendency to be, "anti-semitic, as you say, not me ( Oct 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201023 : Proximity to Hollywood spoiled Adam Schiff ( Oct 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201023 : Note to self: Don't engage in complex criminal schemes if you have dementia ( Oct 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201022 : Russians used their mind control and Forced Hunter to smoke the crack and go after the little girls and take the money from the Ukraine and China's companies ( Oct 22, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201021 : Wikipedia and truth ( Oct 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201021 : Biden and fracking ( Oct 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201021 : Another possible Russian provocation against UK: UK Officer In Charge Of Submarine's Nukes boarded staggering drunk while clutching BBQ chicken ( Oct 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201021 : Dozens of former intelligence officials sign letter warning Hunter Biden story could be Russian disinformation. And Hunter doing crack was also Russian disinformation ( Oct 21, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20201021 : And now, drums, sad truth about Congressman Adam Schiff ( Oct 21, 2020 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20201020 : If this is the caliber of the workforce that currently inhabits our intel agencies, someone explain to me why they still deserve to exist: 50 Former Intel Agents Flush Their Credibility and Show Why Their Agencies Should Be Blown Up ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.redstate.com )
- 20201020 : Et tu, CIA? Former CIA Officer Jeremy Bash- Trump Pushing Hunter Biden Story Is Russian -Collusion In Plain Sigh ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20201020 : If the FBI is alone in the forest and it discovers a crime, did the crime really occur? ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201020 : If AJ Soprano was Joe Biden's son would he have gotten into Yale Law too? ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201020 : I've been wearing a hand painted [by me] , in large bright red letters:" COVID -19 IS A SCAM" , black tee-shirt and matching hand-painted mask, on a more or less daily basis for the last 8 weeks. ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201020 : What if neither Democrats nor Republicans want to win in 2020- No one wants the task of changing the full diaper of US Empire by Helen Buyniski ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201020 : Thank you Biden and credit card companies that sponsored your career ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201020 : Another view of lesser evil principle ( Oct 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201019 : A joke circulating Russia internets today ( Oct 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201019 : On NeoMcCartyism and western MSM ( Oct 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201019 : Since when Germans love Anglos? ( Oct 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201018 : FBI 'Has To Come Clean' About Corruption Evidence, Potential Child Porn On Hunter Biden's Laptop- Sen. Johnson - ( Oct 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201016 : I was just curious as to what kind of sinister misinformation those dastardly Ruskies are putting out there to defame noble Joe Biden and interfere with our system of government ( Oct 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201016 : Remember, little comrade. Always always always accuse the enemy of the crimes that you yourself are committing. ( Oct 16, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201015 : Anti-Chinese Racism Sets Stage for NeoMcCarthyism ( Oct 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201015 : Rudy Giuliani Promises More Text Messages- From The Biden Crime Family ( Oct 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201011 : Is Donald Trump a Narcissist- ( Oct 11, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20201011 : Putin Trolls Biden- Communists Dems Share 'Common Values' While Trump Record Hard On Russia ( Oct 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201011 : Money laundering time? Covid-19 can survive on CASH for 28 days, study claims ( Oct 11, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201011 : Free market capitalism in action ( Oct 11, 2020 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20201011 : In any white suprmasist undergound group the organizer and at least half of the members are probably FBI agents ( Oct 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201010 : Only neoliberals over the age of 60 reads newspapers which claim that Trump paid only $750 in taxes ( Oct 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201010 : Trump tax returns and fake news media like NYT ( Oct 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201010 : Is FDR quote "He may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch" applicable to Creepy Joe ( Oct 10, 2020 , www.barrypopik.com )
- 20201006 : From Russians under each bed to Russian in each ward ( Oct 06, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201006 : Can Full Transparency Save The CIA And FBI? ( Oct 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201006 : Who is the dumbest economic Nobel Prize winner? ( Oct 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201005 : Only in such a backward, politically ignorant country with brainwashed masses as the USA Trump can accuse "Corporate Joe" Biden of being a "radical socialist" and even get some believers in this silliness ( Oct 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201005 : Neoliberal Newspeak dictionary: "tensions rising", "without evidence" and "US intelligence sources" ( ( Oct 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201005 : Oh the irony! ( Oct 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201005 : DHS Grants Millions To Groups Fighting 'Right-Wing Extremism' ( Oct 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201003 : Top US general rushes to defend Pentagon after Trump accuses it of colluding with weapon manufacturers to fight endless wars ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201003 : On a lighter note ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201003 : Biden Campaigns Door-To-Door In JPMorgan Chase Headquarters ( Oct 03, 2020 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20201003 : Using an executive order, the Governor of California decided to unilaterally ban the sale of gasoline-powered vehicles starting in 2035. Maybe by then Californians will have a reliable electric grid. ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.sfchronicle.com )
- 20201003 : Do You Enjoy Beethoven- Then You Must Hate Women, Minorities, The Poor ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201003 : Everybody wants to get the poor USA -- US intelligence; but after riots why would they bother? ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201003 : A rather special way to become a Christian ( Oct 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201002 : Looks like Presidential debates distracted the USA adult males from usual entertainment ( Oct 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20201002 : October surprise: now Trump will get the "sympathy vote" ( Oct 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20201001 : Protuding wire is pretty darned suspicious! ( Oct 01, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201001 : Political Alzheimer in action: Comey can't recall anything after writing a book about the events ( Oct 01, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20201001 : Brilliant 4D chess move by Trump! BLM is largely responsible for two billion dollars in property damage and dozens of innocent people killed or maimed since May 29th and Trump declared the long defunct KKK a terrorist organization. ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20201001 : University Sets Up 'Support Spaces' For Students Traumatized By Presidential Debate ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.prisonplanet.com )
- 20201001 : Trump to Chris Wallace: Well, first of all, I guess I'm debating you, not him ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201001 : Was Creepy Joe wired? See yourself ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201001 : And now for those who waited... ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201001 : Long live chickenhawks: two jingoistic draft dodgers and US wars ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20201001 : Antifa.com is now redirected to Joe Biden campaign page ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20201001 : There's an old joke about Klan meetings ( Oct 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200930 : 96 minutes of shouts, insults, interruptions, stray thoughts, and loose babble. It was like witnessing an argument about an arcane procedural rule during a senior bingo night at a nursing home in purgatory. ( Sep 30, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200930 : Coup Klutz Clan ( zerohedge.com )
- 20200929 : Both "Covid" and "global warming" are scams whose main purpose is to give more power to those who already have it, and less to others. It is about reducing or eliminating the middle class ( Sep 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200929 : Stand on the street in front of a Russian cafe ( Sep 29, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200929 : Do you need to be manifestly evil to qualify for the Nobels' Peace Price? ( Sep 29, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200929 : Water is wet: Oxford University anonymously interviews RT journos and discovred that all of them have 'doubts about the West.' ( Sep 29, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200929 : Russian anecdote: The Soviet media told us lies about the USSR; on the other hand, it told us the truth about the West. ( Sep 29, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200929 : Which Drugs Should Biden Take Pre-Debate by Cockburn ( Sep 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200929 : Trump stated that the USA is Israel's "Protector" ( Sep 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200929 : War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, and Ignorance Is Strength: Never mind the body bags from Serbia to Syria- British Labour Party MP nominates Joe Biden for Nobel Peace Prize ( Sep 29, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200929 : Some excellently timed next level trolling of the USA from Putin. ( Sep 29, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200928 : RBG death and justice ( Sep 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200928 : One thing that Trump should not worry in the coming debates ( Sep 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200928 : "Democratic presidential nominee ( Sep 28, 2020 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20200928 : "Then there are the Chinese. OK, they really are communists, but who is it that has bought into the nonsense about them oppressing poor, innocent, religious head choppers? ( Sep 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200928 : The extinction of Medicare and Social Security are a logical conclusion to the USA. It is the capitalist nation par excellence after all. ( Aug 09, 2020 , blogspot.com.br )
- 20200928 : It's been pretty funny to watch American Progressives rant and rave about Russia like warmonger rednecks in the 80's who just watched Rocky IV. ( Sep 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200927 : The Democratic Party can no more be converted to socialism than the CIA can become an instrument of the struggle against American imperialism ( Mar 10, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200927 : Bankruptcy is the only growth industry in COVID-19 Recession ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200927 : The Intelligence Committee report also repeats thoroughly debunked myths about WikiLeaks and Russian hacking of DNC by Ray McGovern ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200927 : Trump takes a knee and Unveils Platinum Plan For Black Americans ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200927 : If something like that does not convince the believers in US military might, I wonder what would do. ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200927 : Trump is here to make RT Great Again! (or is he-!) ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200927 : Possible link between KGB paranoia and narcissistic personality disorder ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200927 : Quos Deus vult perdere prius dementat! In fact, I think that all the Dems have gone absolutely insan ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200927* Let's prohibit chess: a deeply racist and misogynic game ( Sep 27, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200927 : Turning the engineering school into an "anti-racist organization. ( Sep 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200926 : Did NASA just invented a very expensive way to make a woman infertile: Top NASA Official : Unveils $28 Billion Plan To Land First Woman On Moon ( Sep 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200926 : Psssst, learning Russian is easier than Chinese and we already know a few Russian words, such as novichok ( Sep 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : Special talent of Mr. Pompeo ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : Tucker -- The left's extreme reaction to Ginsburg's death ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200925 : While the U.S. wants a vague 'rules based international order' China and Russia emphasize an international order that is based on the rule of law ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : RT has a sense of humour. Here is an old one you might like. ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : The essence of US "Rules-based international order" ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : Over at The Saker's site, there is an excellent twitter video of trump pomp singing I Love You China in Mandarin. ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : Nostalgia: recently I loved reading that President Roosevelt sent thousands of bankers to prison ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : NY metamorphose ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200925 : Giuliani slams Biden China ties and Ukrainian corruption - YouTube ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200925 : The Kremlin Is Increasingly Alarmed at the Prospect of a Biden Win ( Sep 25, 2020 , finance.yahoo.com )
- 20200925 : Putin's Apprentice touch in RT satire is perfect ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200925 : Secret Report Exposes CIA's Brennan Overruled Dissenting Analysts Who Concluded Russia Favored Hillary - ( Sep 25, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200924 : Democracy and reality ( Sep 24, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200924 : Obama, his pet Wookie and Critical Race Theory ( Sep 24, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200924 : 'Bizarre deeply disturbing': MSM think that RT's Trump deepfake parody is ADMISSION he is 'Putin's pawn' ( Sep 24, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200923 : And why GLM protests are concentared on Oregon? ( Sep 23, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200923* The deviousness of Russians is completly off the charts. ( Sep 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200923 : On "Putin puppet" mass dementia ( Sep 23, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200922 : Trump US address ( Sep 22, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200922 : China and the Washington Oscars, by Fred Reed ( Sep 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200922 : The War on Populism- The Final Act, by C.J. Hopkins ( Sep 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200921 : Pompous Pompeo continues his antics: Pompeo mocked for saying 'no other state' can block MULTILATERAL sanctions US wants to impose on Iran despite UNSC pushback ( Sep 21, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200921 : Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., argues there are economic ramifications to a larger coronavirus stimulus bill ( Sep 21, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200921 : Obama and climate change ( Sep 21, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200921 : Bombshell Film Explores Shady Deals of Hunter Biden With China's Military ( Sep 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200920* CJ Hopkins Exposes The Final Act In 'The War On Populism' ( Sep 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200920 : Biden claims 200 MILLION Americans will die of Covid-19 'by the time I finish THIS TALK' ( Sep 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200920 : The Criminal Prosecution Of Boeing Executives Should Begin ( Sep 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200920 : Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, Hurricanes if He Wins ( Sep 20, 2020 , pjmedia.com )
- 20200920 : Woke Capitalism ( Sep 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200920 : 'F--k you and your dog!'- Antifa gang attacks car with hammers, threaten dog inside -- RT USA News ( Sep 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200919 : South Africa's Government Debunks Politico Fakenews Of Threats Against A U.S. Ambassador ( Sep 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200919 : Albino Blacks ( Sep 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200919 : Vampire squid which fleeces innumerous countries in the world now is concerned with racially insensitive terminology ( Sep 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200919 : Novichok In Navalny's Water Bottle - ( Sep 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200919 : Something about the level of EU diplomats ( Sep 19, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200918 : Middle East Peace and Trump's New Art of the Deal by Larry Johnson - Sic Semper Tyrannis ( Sep 18, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200918 : Novichok, Navalny, Nordstream, Nonsense - Craig Murray ( Sep 18, 2020 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20200918 : Effects of riots vs effect of Presidential rallies on COVID-19 spread in the USA large cities ( Sep 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200917 : America: Land of the Free and FBI Conspiracy Nuts ( Sep 17, 2020 , rt.com )
- 20200916 : Another illustration of the economy of scale effect ( Sep 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200916 : It would appear that merely being stupid isn't a quintisential requirement to enter U.S. politics. A person also needs corrupt and dishonest. ( Sep 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200916 : How complete idiots became chief information security officers, and what damage they do with thier idiotic claims about hacking ( Sep 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200915 : During incoming flue season we can expect that phone calls will be made to police when someone is coughing (even inside their mask) in public. ( Sep 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200915 : The USA virus paranoia ( Sep 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200912 : Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman Infects Readers With 9/11 Dementia ( Sep 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200912 : Those cunning, ruthless bastards in the Kremlin have developed a foolproof strategy for interference in the USA's electoral process by, er, not interfering. ( Sep 12, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200911 : Ignorance is strength: The 9-11 Official Story Retold in under 5 minutes ( Sep 11, 2013 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200910 : A very simple question the BLM brass: if whites are such racists why are you still living in this country? ( Sep 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200906 : Extremes meet: the way that BLM are acting now they could almost be called pro-White activists. They certainly don't make diversity look like a strength or something that would be in any way shape or form desirable. ( Sep 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200906 : Should police now shoot a net on demonstrators? ( Sep 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200906 : Oh, look, no masks! And you thought that Obama official dirty tricks will be unmasked up by the investigation done by the Mueller team? ( Sep 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200906 : Nancy Blows It! ( Sep 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200906 : Lemmings and COVID-19: in a year people will start to realize that they were taken for ride by medical technocracy, which wants to increase thier power; but it will be too late ( Sep 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200906* Polymerase test specificity and NYT articles ( Sep 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200906 : SARS-CoV2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy ( Sep 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200906 : Official color revolution course in Washington and Li university ( Sep 06, 2020 , aftershock.news )
- 20200903 : Suggesting that Biden mental health is deteriorating to an alarming degree is now classified by neoliberal MSM as the insunuation driven by Russia ( Sep 03, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200902 : Just one of hundreds of nuggets of 24K solid comedy gold ( Sep 02, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200831 : Economics Quotes ( Aug 31, 2020 , quotes.cat-v.org )
- 20200830 : Boris "Novichokovich" Johnson wants a place in Navalny poisoning propaganda war ( Aug 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200829 : Chicago Teachers Union "Endorses" Guillotine Built By Protesters Outside Jeff Bezos' House ( Aug 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200829 : Another triumph of neoliberalism in the USA: Gun Sales Up 72% ( Aug 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200829 : What intentional homicides rate per 100K people tells us about the USA? ( Aug 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200829 : We go from "defund the police" to "stronger police state" in what, a week? Two? ( Aug 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200829 : Will it be modern day equivalent of the Peace Corps handing out boxes of powdered milk after the US empire collapse? ( Aug 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200827 : Socializing cost while privatizing profit has been the American way for a long time. ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.reddit.com )
- 20200827 : Pelosi should discuss with Debbie Wasserman Schultz her duty to protect consitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic ( Aug 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200827 : Navalny's 'Poisoning' false flag. Accompinized by b's excellent analyses of the novichokked navalny ( Aug 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200827 : Impressions and reality ( Aug 27, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200827 : 2020 elections will be China against Russia ( Aug 27, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200827 : You don't have the special glasses? ( Aug 27, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200827 : Guardian takes legal action to shut down parody headline generator ( Aug 27, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200824* If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket ( Aug 24, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200824 : We will never find out who was behind the Great Coronavirus Reset ( Aug 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200824 : Such a land of freedom, or back in the USSR ( Aug 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200824 : Tesla market cap $300B v. Exxon at $190B. ( Aug 24, 2020 , peakoilbarrel.com )
- 20200823 : How neoliberals control the narrative: they like China and blame Russia ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200823 : Hot Weekend in NYC -- Over 30 Shot, Many Of Them Bystanders, In Violence Reminiscent Of 1980s ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200823 : Biden plays president, demands Russia fall in line on Belarus ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200823 : A Love Letter To The Fed From The Adoring Stock Market - ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200823* Bright future lies ahead of NYT it can soon match and even exceed the caliber of jornalism of the "National Inquirer" ( Aug 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200822 : Nothing to look at Portland, Chicago and NYC. Move on ( Aug 22, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200821 : Pompeo reveals some deep parallel, but experts vary if this is between China and Nazi Germany, or himself and Goebbels ( Jun 07, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200821 : U.S. Will Sanction Other Countries For Not Enforcing UN Sanctions That Do Not Exist: When profits and stocks of Google and microsoft drop the Trump administration might learn that wreaking ball has the tendency to swing back ( Aug 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200821 : A note about Dem Convention: Albert Camus said that a Frenchmen would rather have been ruled by the Germans than by a Frenchman of another political camp. ( Aug 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200821 : Trump is causing Democrats to attack WaPo. Delightful. ( Aug 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200821 : While Rachel Tension on Orphan is screaming about how white people is criminals and brutes and they need to get in touch, we need start changing her and all BML activists for using created by white people products. $50 cent change of each BigMac would be a good start. ( Aug 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200821 : It's all about defining the commune. ( Aug 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200821 : Joe looked just like the nursing home resident who was dressed up and taken down to the community room so he could celebrate his birthday with family and friends. ( Aug 21, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200819 : Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Upgraded To Full DNC Speaking Slot After Announcing Support For Iraq War ( Aug 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200819* The Republican led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence repeats the lies about Guccifer 2.0 ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200819* Democrats are in bed with the deep state, take billions from the largest corporations, and conduct the most undemocratic nominating process ever seen in the US, but thank God they are not fascists! ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200819* It will be logical if George W Bush gives the nomination speech to Creepy Joe ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200819 : Banana republic blues: Biden win will be the result of Chinese interference, while Trump win -- Russian intervention ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200819 : Clinton and Cortez at democratic convention ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200819 : The deep antagonism between National security and reality ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200819 : Colin Powell will be a featured speaker at the Democratic National Convention tonight. ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200819 : 15 years ago, at least Colin Powell still had to show a test tube of washing powder to convince US voters ( Aug 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200818 : Caitlin Johnstone- According to US Intelligence, if Trump wins Russia did it, If Biden wins it was China and Iran -- RT Op-ed ( Aug 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200818 : The Crown just cast an Australian to play Princess Diana and I am in a woke-fueled rage! ( Aug 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200818 : Rules for thee but not for me ( Aug 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200816 : Obviously it makes perfect sense to use 9mm bullets and bullet-proof vests to fight against a virus, after all ( Aug 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200816 : Why Kamala? ( Aug 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200816 : CIA Behind Guccifer Russiagate ( Aug 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200816 : Whom Kamala represent ( Aug 16, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200815 : Americans are free to vote Trump out of office, but they may be stuck with Soros forever whether or not they like him ( Aug 15, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200815 : Hillary Clinton Willing To Serve In Biden Administration ( Aug 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200815 : Schizophrenia on march: Trump Called It A Hoax, Pompeo Warns Russians Against Offering Bounties To Kill US Troops ( Aug 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200813 : How can you describe the choice of Trump or Biden? ( Aug 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200813 : Coca-Cola role in the US spying netwrok ( Aug 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200813 : Wait, let me check if I got it. A possible new POTUS was selected by her senile master, who is not expected to last through his term, for her skin color and Indian ancestry? ( Aug 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200812 : Britain's Enemies Will Tremble At The Sight Of Our Diversity Inclusion ( Aug 12, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200810 : You can remove the word 'probably' ( Aug 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200808 : One advantage of draining swamp ( Aug 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200808 : Abrams appointment makes sence sinve Pompeo is such a brilliant strategist when it comes to Foreign Policy. ( Aug 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200808 : One common feature of John Bolton, Brian Hook and Elliott Abrams and one important diffirenece ( Aug 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200807 : So we can all deter Russia and avoid peace in Europe ( Aug 07, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200807* Real Time with Bill Maher- John Cleese on Political Incorrectness (HBO) ( Aug 07, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200807* John Cleese - Woke People Have -Zero Sense Of Humour ( Aug 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200807* John Cleese vs Extremism - YouTube ( Aug 07, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200806 : In our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either ( Aug 06, 2020 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20200806 : Minneapolis police warn people to obey criminals for their own safety as violent crime surges ( Aug 05, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200804 : Elections as "garbage in, garbage out" process ( Aug 04, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200803 : Borrowing US foreign policy methods for internal consumption: BLM Uses 'Mafia Tactics' To Threaten Cuban Restaurant Owner With Diversity Demands ( Aug 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200803 : Boomerang returned and his US neolibel elite and foreign policy establishment in the butt ( Mar 21, 2014 , www.opendemocracy.net )
- 20200803 : An important announcement for professional athletes ( Jul 26, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200803 : "So what has Russia done?" - "That's the question." ( Jul 24, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200803 : In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move by Douglas Adams ( Aug 03, 2020 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20200803* Trump DID commit obstruction of justice... he refused to force HIS Dept of Justice to indict Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200802 : You'll never understand neoliberal MSM mentality: it's all about money -- thier money ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200802 : Why should the Russians have all the fun of remaking a world?" ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200802 : If you want to arrest the neocons the list became way too long and what is even worse, they are in control and can arrest you first ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200802 : To NYT subscribers: "You pay for your own indoctrination?" ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200802 : Fauci and bullsh*t ( Aug 02, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200802 : America is in an abusive relationship with democrats. they need to break up ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.reddit.com )
- 20200802 : On the use of the term "whore" ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200802 : Fauci resists Republican effort to turn testimony against protesters ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.reuters.com )
- 20200802 : Being black as the key qualification: Reverse racism is one hell of a drug ( Aug 02, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200801 : Mostly Peaceful Riots ( Aug 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200731 : Seattle Moves To Replace 'Racist' Police With 'Trauma-Informed, Gender-Affirming, Anti-Racist' Organization ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200731 : It s so like the sad fate of Brezhnev ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200731 : Crazy Nancy want to be new Senator McCarthy ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200731 : Here Are The Top Highlights From Ghislaine Maxwell's Unsealed Court Records ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200731 : FBI and coronavirus ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200731* Tucker Carlson calls Obama 'one of the sleaziest and most dishonest figures' in US political history ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.msn.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200731 : Not The Onion- Michigan Inn Forced To Remove Norwegian Flag Because It 'Resembles' Confederate Banner ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200731 : Did Ancient Urban Apes Accidentally Create Cities ( Jul 31, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200730 : The Democratic Dark Money created 'Local Newspapers' in battelground states to influence the election ( Jul 30, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200730 : God Reminds Angels That Helping Struggling Baseball Teams Their Number-One Priority ( Jul 30, 2020 , sports.theonion.com )
- 20200730 : More Cities Offering Drive-Thru Covid Injection Sites To Put Citizens Out Of Misery ( Jul 30, 2020 , www.theonion.com )
- 20200730 : The new cult at the core of BLM movement can be called Eradicationism ( Jul 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200729 : If Biden vs Trump is Putin's fault, he should be faulted for solar eclipses. ( Jul 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200729 : Bolton is going to need prolonged physical therapy for the damage done to his arm with so much self-serving patting of his own back. Seriously... he devalues his entire effort with this sort of narcissistic bent. ( Jul 29, 2020 , www.amazon.com )
- 20200729 : Favorite line was Barr claiming they could have held the hearing without him, when one complained how long they had waited to "ask" him questions. ( Jul 29, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200729 : Neoliberal Dems saved my time: anyone who missed watching the full Barr hearing, you can now get the flavor of the entire three hours in just two minutes ( Jul 29, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200729 : Funny little story: Those annoying provincials. They don't know civilization... ( Jul 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200729 : Projection -- your name is Pompeo ( Jul 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200728 : Joe Biden's alternate reality ( Jul 28, 2020 , townhall.com )
- 20200727 : H ow the hell this country got so upside-down that adults are forced to wear masks while dogs go unmuzzled ( Jul 27, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200727 : Nadler Calls Antifa Violence A 'Myth' ( Jul 27, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200726 : Rutgers University Declares Grammar 'Racist' ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200726 : Biden as Brezhnev reincarnation ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200726 : I wonder why the BLM clowns havnt said anything about all the 'brown' people the military has killed, woman and children included... ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200726 : Anti-Trump #Resistance counts George Carlin among its ranks, but the late, great comedian hated all politicians equally -- RT USA News ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200726 : Watch- China Answers Houston Closure With Raid On US Consulate In Chengdu ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200726 : Then have a live TV debate between Carlson and Biden. ( Jul 26, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200725 : What Constitutional Crisis ( Jul 25, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200725 : One way to look at the recent voting on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and on Mark Pocan's amendment to the NDAA (that would have reduced military spending by 10 percent) ( Jul 25, 2020 , stephensemler.substack.com )
- 20200725 : Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results ( Jul 22, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200724 : Browder and Romney are birds of the feather ( Jul 24, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200724 : Nobel peace price hawk and other stories ( Jul 24, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200724 : FBI Agents Gave Donald Trump His First Intelligence Briefing as Candidate in 2016 are the same who opened operation Crossfire Hurricane against him ( Jul 24, 2020 , www.nationalreview.com )
- 20200723 : It does seem almost as though there's a race for producing the dumbest in the ongoing stories. Maybe Pompeo offers secret bounties? ( Jul 23, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200723 : Meghan Harry shift focus to BLM. Now, does anyone still believe the elite-backed movement challenges the establishment- -- RT Op-ed ( Jul 23, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200723 : What borders on insanity? ( Jul 23, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200723 : British museums accused of hypocrisy over BLM support, as charity boss likens colonial art to Nazi-looted artefacts -- RT UK News ( Jul 23, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200723 : Garbage in, Garbage out, again ( Jul 23, 2020 , irrussianality.wordpress.com )
- 20200723 : COVID-19- 'Putin Hacked Our Vaccine' Is Dumbest Story Yet Consortiumnews ( Jul 23, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200722 : I suspect In'Sultin Erd O'Grand is a mole of the garden kind. He goes about digging one hole for himself after another ( Jul 22, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200721 : Russiagate game for intelligence agencies scum, MIC lobbyists and Sarah Rainsford never loses its attaction: BBC Moscow correspondent, believes that they in the Kremlin will not be "too unhappy" in learning that the West views Russia as a "serious foe". Of course, she hasn't no clue about what "they" think in the Kremlin. ( Jul 21, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200721 : The praetorian guard has become indistinguishable from the yellow journalist ( Jul 21, 2020 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20200721 : Alarmist Fauci rejects his proper nickname ( Jul 21, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200721 : When "not a fan of military spending" for some reason sounds like a military contractor or, worse, MIC lobbyist ( Jul 21, 2020 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20200720 : Some politically incorrect thought about the origin of the virus ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : A former British officer and gentleman, no less! ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : Lukashenko was offered ten times the previous amount discussed in negotiations for IMF loans, if he would impose a lockdown and follow western quarantine measures. He told them to get stuffed. ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : On remaning Confederate bases and Trump ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : If you believe the USA Today you can believe in anything ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : One of the few things that the USA and UK has in common: there is no cost to their lying. ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : That wanker Cecil has a lot to answer for! ( Jul 20, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200720 : I think it's really cool how we Russians took over America just by shitposting online ( Jul 20, 2020 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20200720 : Now they can apply all thier skills to the case: St. Louis Couple of Personal injury lawyers Charged With Felony After Using Firearms To Ward Off Trespassing Protesters ( Jul 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200720 : For anyone who has forgotten, Fauci told 60 Minutes that "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask" ( Jul 20, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200719 : Commies for Biden ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200719 : If Trump was involved in Epstein orgies The Deep State led by the Turds of the Obama administration including the Chief Turd himself would have released said video faster than crap through a goose ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200719 : I'm a bit mystified by the entire Trump presidency and especially by his valiant efforts to drain the swamp ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200719 : Three things that matter for Trump ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200719 : Yahoo! News is a digital plague on the internet ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200719* What the MSM cliche According to former U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the matter actually means ( Jul 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200718 : FBI knew Steele dossier was fiction, Strzok notes show NYTimes reporting 'misleading and inaccurate' ( Jul 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200718 : Signees Of Letter Against 'Cancel Culture' Exposed As Frauds ( Jul 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200718 : Florida Man Who Died In Motorcycle Wreck Labeled As COVID-19 Death ( Jul 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200718 : More than a dozen people arrested during riot in downtown Portland ( Jul 18, 2020 , www.kptv.com )
- 20200718 : Polls lie by Lloyd Pettigrew ( Jul 18, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200717 : There is no honor among propagandists: White Helmets co-founder stole aid money destined for Syria ( Jul 17, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200717 : You can always tell a Russian agent in a cyber hack because they have snow on their boots. ( Jul 17, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200716 : Will Talmud be altered to eliminate hate speach? ( Jul 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200716 : Can America Wage Naval War with China ( Jul 16, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200716 : Should the Trump Presidential Library be built in Israel ?: The rumor is that Trump Secretly Authorized CIA To Run Cyberwar Ops against Iran and Russia ( Jul 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200716 : Iconoclasm in St. Louis by E. Michael Jones ( Jul 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200715* The shadow of Soviet Politburo over Washington: Joe Biden looks more and more as Konstantin Chernenko plus dementia -- Over A Third Of Americans Believe He Is Incapable Of Debating Trump ( Jul 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200715 : Fauci bedside deception of American public ( Jul 15, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200715 : Tucker breaks down the contenders to be Joe Biden's running mate - YouTube ( Jul 15, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200715 : Vince Vaughn React To Rush Limbaugh Cancer Diagnoses - YouTube ( Jul 15, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200715 : About anti-china cyberrattling ( Jul 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200714 : Bill de Blasio has decided that summer is cancelled for New Yorkers unless they're campaigning for BLM. ( Jul 14, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200714 : Traffic deaths vs COVID-19 deaths: all death are equal but some are more equal than other ( Jul 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200714 : RT Symonyan about the US diplomats promoting the "freedom of the press" ( Jul 14, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200714 : To lose 263,000 hostages in less than one year would be a devastating blow to American diplomacy. ( Jul 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200713 : The Church paid out over $200 million in sexual abuse claims - and gets 7 times that much from the taxpayer. ( Jul 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200713 : Trump plays Rambo: he ordered a cyberattack on a Russian troll farm during the 2018 midterms ( Jul 13, 2020 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20200713 : Reversed meritocracy: plenty of decent people have headed to Western countries thinking they would find a better life, but we also take in the scum of the world that can be used against their own countries. These generally rise to high places ( Jul 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200713 : If Kayne West goes through with it and is registered as a candidate for 2020 in key states, he could draw a fair fraction of the black vote otherwise going to Biden After all he has "past mental-health issues" too ( Jul 13, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200713 : How to Make a Brick from Straw and Bullshit ( Jul 13, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200713 : Looks like the Iran economic cooperation train left for China and Washington now threaten it from the platform ( Jul 13, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200713 : Does "clear message" of Western politicians means "F*ck you"? ( Jul 13, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200713 : Trump wanna China to be with Russia on the nuclear armaments talks, China's Fu Cong said "I can assure you that if the U.S. says that they are ready to come down to the Chinese level, China will be happy to participate the next day" ( Jul 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200713 : On reopening the wildly successful dinosaur-themed amusement park ( Jul 13, 2020 , pbs.twimg.com )
- 20200713 : At least we can still go to Ukraine! ( Jul 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200713 : Moron Lives Matter! MLM! ( Jul 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200712 : From hunter to hunted -- the evolution of Mueller status in Washington ( Jul 12, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200712 : Neoliberal Democrats who are behind "wole" movement have zero tolerance for ethnic slurs against Black Americans (though not necessarily those against Black Africans... odd) but are willing to excuse those against Asians. ( Jul 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200711 : Pull up your pants finish school' ( Jul 11, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200710 : Defund The Police Just Means I'm Rich White ( Jul 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200710 : Mao Red Guards occupy the USA by Matt Taibbi ( Jul 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200710 : The man behind Iraq WDM hoax rips Fake Russia Bounty Story ( Jul 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200710 : The senior FBI analyst, Brian J. Auten who pushed Steele dossier teaches courses on spying ethics ( Jul 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200709* The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result ( Jul 09, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200708* Boomerang returns and hits NYT presstitutes hard (but money do not smell): CENTCOM Chief Is Latest To Deny NY Times Russian Bounties -- Bombshell ( Jul 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200708 : The trip from complete incompetence to complete servility: When Trump first came to Washington he knew no-one but now he claims that he knows everyone ( Jul 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200708 : After the damage was done NYT cheerfully admit fakeness of bounty story as a trick to slow down or stop withdrawal of the USA troops from Afghanistan ( Jul 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200708 : We re under attack so we must stay to get killed?? ( Jul 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Vladimir Putin wakes up every morning and goes to bed every night trying to figure out how to destroy American democracy ( Jul 07, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200707 : Ohio Town Proclaims Itself A Statuary Sanctuary City -- For Outcast Historical Figures ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200707 : Saddam statue toppling vs toppling of statues in the USA ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Chinese propagand about Fauci handing of COVID-19 epidemic ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Strange selectivity ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200707 : Should toppled statues be replaced wit the statue of Allan Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover smiling over the the topped head. ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Two party duopoly vs single party system ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Please do not toople ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200707 : Secretary Albright quote "But if we have to use force, it is because we are America; we are the indispensable nation" change from tragedy to a farce in just a quarter of the century ( Jul 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200706 : Only in America: It's the Fourth of July, and revolution is in the air. An elite-sponsored Maoist revolt, couched as a Black liberation movement whose canonical texts are a corporate consultant's white guilt self-help manual ( Jul 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200705 : Political correctness madness in Twitter ( Jul 05, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200705 : Watch -- Young Americans Totally Ignorant Of What July 4th Represents ( Jul 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200705 : Soviets, Volter and current riots ( Jul 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200705 : "Coddling these stupid brats." You'll get a kick out of reading this story. It's about Kelly Ann Conway's "woke" 15 year old daughter. ( Jul 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200703 : Biden on July 4: this good and benevolent government was given to us by, you know, the thing ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200703 : Russians to the USA embassy: 1993. It was yours; 2020. It will be ours! ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200703 : Is math unjust and grounded in discrimination ? Sometimes I wonder if the world is some kind of sitcom for aliens ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200703 : Maxwell, Epstein and financial oligarchy ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200703 : Kurt Vonnegut's Literary Prophecy Coming True by Larry C Johnson ( Jul 03, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200703 : Apparently, however, Mayor Durkan does not want posterity to forget the glory days of what she had predicted would be a summer of love. ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200703 : It become as tricky as in the USSR in 1930th to be politically correct in modern USA ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200702 : Superman actor Dean Cain takes heat for arguing cancel culture would censor truth, justice, the American way motto today ( Jul 03, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200702 : Buying cat in a bag, Biden style: Neoliberal Democrats are reportedly HIDING Biden's economic advisers (as well as Joe himself) - and there is a simple reason for that ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200702 : CHAZ protesters make their last stand, barricade streets with SPIKE STRIPS and port-a-potties ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200702 : CHAZ and the law of deminishing returns ( Jul 02, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200702 : Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200702 : Meanwhile, in the "land of the free and the home of the stupid": expanded testing, cheap unrelibale testing kits, or what ? ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200702 : 'I'll read my daily briefings' Joe Biden hailed online for setting 'lowest bar ever' for US president -- RT USA News ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200702 : Some jobs matter: Harvard grad fired by Deloitte after threatening to stab anyone who thinks 'all lives matter' ( Jul 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200701 : Which lives matter? Confusion rains supreme ( Jul 01, 2020 , skynews.com.au )
- 20200701 : Justice US style: Ghislaine Maxwell lives in a very luxury appartment in Paris,at a few minutes distance from both the 8.6 million dollars Epstein property and its neighbour the Israeli Embassy. ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200701 : Property is theft ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200701 : Are there any barflies willing to admit they're "Woke"? Or is that just another label the Establishment Narrative's trying to use for its own purposes? ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200701 : Black Lives Matter is to black lives what NYT is to the truth. ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200701 : Yes another way to describe despicable cowards ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200701* Control freaks that cannot even control their own criminal impulses! ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200701 : The issue with coronavirus stupidity of population ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200701 : Impossible to ignore ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200701 : If NYT converted itself into an enemy proparanda outlet, then Trump should probably consider bombing NYT building. Clinton did it in Yugoslavia and everybodyy including NYT honchos praised him. ( Jul 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200701 : If BLM want to push reparations, agood place to srat would be the officials and Donors Party of Slavery and Jim Crow -- the Democrat Party! Yes from Clintons, Obama and Biden ( Jul 01, 2020 , townhall.com )
- 20200701 : Remind me again of why we've been staying around Kabul - something about improving the lot of women, or gays, or someone? ( Jul 01, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200630 : Forbes Censors Award-Winning Environmentalist's Apology Over Three-Decade 'Climate Scare' - So Here It Is - ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200630 : A new tend in the USA multiculturalism: voting for demented person: Nearly 40% Of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200630 : change and we change with them: h ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20200630 : History repeats: 'White Jesus' Tried in the Court of Black Lives Matter ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200630 : US Empire is Exceptional, as in Exceptionally Dangerous, as COVID-19 epidemic demonstrated to Europeans ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : Those carpet hagglers are smart ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : This virus has shown up at just the right time: just before the riots ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : One prudent recommendation ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : I've been mulling over the subject of iconoclasm. I've had in mind the statement by Colin Powell before the start of the Iraq war: "You break it; you own it." ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : I see the Russian Foreign Ministry shares my wish for at least a little craftsmanship in our deep-state fictions: ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : Flatterning the curve -- US riots style ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : FLASH NEWS: Americans pay their government to lie to them through major news media! ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200630 : Absolute robbery: US Big Pharma style ( Jun 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200629* New Rule - White Shame - Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) ( Jun 29, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200629 : Rules for them but not for us ( Jun 29, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200628 : Lockdowns and hypocrisy ( Jun 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200628 : How about replacing toppled statues with statures Schumer, Pelosi and Schiff? ( Jun 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200628 : Beverly Hills to BLM -- we support you only until you show up in our neighborhood ( Jun 27, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200628 : Question about current color revolution ( Jun 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200628 : NYT fake news evolution: From pee tape to Russian bounty on US servicemen in Afghanistan ( Jun 28, 2020 , mobile.twitter.com )
- 20200628 : Study Finds Gap Widening Between Rich Pets And Poor Americans ( Jun 28, 2020 , www.theonion.com )
- 20200628 : Once neocon always neocon, even with dementia: Biden slams Trump for not sanctioning Russia over Afghan militant 'bounties' intelligence; previously before dementia hit him be supported similar rumor that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction ( Jun 28, 2020 , thehill.com )
- 20200628 : Is Amendment 25 is Dems post-election plan in case of victory? ( Jun 28, 2020 , thehill.com )
- 20200628 : The danger of living with parents for Antifa anarchists ( Jun 28, 2020 , saraacarter.com )
- 20200626 : Is Bezos going the way of Biden: Amazon boss and world's richest man Jeff Bezos has bought the naming rights to Seattle's KeyArena complex, and will rename it Climate Pledge Arena ( Jun 26, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200625 : Show me whom you topple and I will say who are you ( Jun 25, 2020 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20200624 : There was a joke in Russia that for the coup in 2014 in Kiev Obama deserves a medal "For the liberation of Crimea" (there was a medal of this name in WWII) ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : Tell me who is your friend, and I tell you how stupid you are ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : Read recently how a george washington monument was toppled. This proves Putin is directly behind these protests ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : It would be super funny, if Russian, Chinese, Serbian, Sudanese, Afghani, and Iranian diplomats now went out en mass to give out cookies to the US rioters. ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : Crimea, Donbass and Russian troups ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200624 : Advice to Russigaters of the Democratic Party ( Jun 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200623 : Preferred pejorative for "intelligence againcy intrusion into MSM space" ( Jun 23, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200622 : About the US first stike of Russian and China ( Jun 22, 2020 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20200622 : It is not that black lives matter, it is democratic donors money matter ( Jun 22, 2020 , www.washingtontimes.com )
- 20200622 : One way to immortalize Bolton achievements: one of tapeworms could be renamed in his honor ( Jun 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200622 : Important thoelogical question: Will hell accept Bolton and his ilk like Netanyahu, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Chertoff ( Jun 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200622 : I should think when Joe Biden's brain starts flat-lining and only a cryogenic chamber can keep him alive will he finally become the perfect candidate to contest the 2020 US Presidential elections ( Jun 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200622 : Does John Bolton deserves a Nobel peace Price? In our perverted world why not. ( Jun 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200621 : Leaker fell victim of the leak: The neocon-warhawk may not see a penny for his book as the PDf was leaked online ( Jun 21, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200621 : An unmitigated disaster these riots have been for the image of the Democrats. ( Jun 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200620* Fatal mistake of the USSR in the WWII ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200620 : "If none of us ever read a book that was "dangerous," had a friend who was "different," or joined an organization that advocated "change," we would all be the kind of people Joe McCarthy wants." ( Jun 20, 2020 , taibbi.substack.com )
- 20200620 : I think the word "snowflake" is now considered racist :-) ( Jun 20, 2020 , taibbi.substack.com )
- 20200620 : The symphony orchestra of Austin, Texas has fired their lead trombonist for politically incorrect Twit ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200620 : The enablers, like Jeff Bezos for example, who thinks that if he get to his knees fast enough nobody will ask him about the work conditions in Amazon warehouses, these people make me really sick. ( Jun 20, 2020 , taibbi.substack.com )
- 20200620 : Venmo reparations Satire merges with reality as white Americans offload their guilt by paying Juneteenth 'tips' -- RT USA News ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200620 : Hot summer of love in Seattle ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200620 : Elites who appease the baying mob's apology addiction have stripped apology of all meaning ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200620 : Cutting hair somehow became one of those things that now requires state approval ( Jun 20, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200619* The USG' s definition of Dictator ( Jun 19, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200619 : Fauci farginatly states that Americans Don't Believe Science And They Don't Believe Authority ( Jun 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200619 : At 2017 Gorsuch swearing-in, Trump looked like the cat who ate the canary. Today we see that Trump swallowed something else instead ( Jun 19, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200618* On virtual lynching of Lee Fang at the intercept for politically incorrect mentioning Black on Black crime problem ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200618 : Phew! Beverly Hills Safe From Autonomous-Zones After Emergency Order Passed ( Jun 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200618 : Wolfs in sheep clothing, 2020 edition ( Jun 18, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200618 : Unplanned donation ( Jun 18, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200617 : Pepsi Retires Aunt Jemima Brand Due To Racist Past: lag with Onion is just five days ( Jun 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200616* US Surgeon General Flip-Flops From "Stop Buying Masks" To Claiming "Masks Promote Freedom" ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200616 : Woke Mobs Now Destroying Statues Of Leading Anti-Slavery Figures - ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200616 : Panicked Dems try to blame Russia for looting, violence ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200616 : Something about racial labeling and BLM slogans ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200616 : Seriousness is an elusive quality in this era of fake news ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200616 : Looks like Deep State can do its dirty work even w/o US Embassy. ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200616 : Let's sue the Italian government for the Roman invasion of 43 AD ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200616 : A total of 27 police officers were hurt during largely peaceful anti-racism protests in London ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200616 : Cancel these 12 problematic things our new CULTURAL COMISSARS should address ASAP ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200616 : Who hates whom? ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200616 : Harry Harris - Insubordinate U.S. Ambo To South Korea - authorised putting the slogan "Black Lives matter" on the ambaassy ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200616 : Harry Harris, former admiral, now insubordinate U.S. Ambassador To South Korea put "Black Lives Matter" banner on the embassy - Soon To Be Fired ( Jun 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200616 : Democrats Clarify That Black Lives Will Only Matter Until November ( Jun 16, 2020 , babylonbee.com )
- 20200616 : Protesters Pull Down Joe Biden After Mistaking Him For Old Racist Statue ( Jun 12, 2020 , babylonbee.com )
- 20200615 : It's a Cult Pelosi, Schumer Don African Scarves, Kneel Down For 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds to Honor George Floyd (VIDEO) ( Jun 15, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20200614* Trojan horse in BLM camp (superpredators in her terminology): With friends like Hillary (she pushed Joe Biden's 1994 Crime Bill), who needs enemies; she is simply salivating at another opportunity to take revenge on Trump ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.mintpressnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200614* A pack of wolfs in sheep clothing: 2020 edition ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.mintpressnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200614 : Republic Of CHAZ Begins Reparations; White Participants Pressured To Give Blacks $10 Each ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200614 : Watch CNN Decries Aggressive Protesters After Camera Crew Attacked ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200614 : The Worst Literal Hitler Ever ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200614 : It seems that a day has indeed come when the courage of men failed, and we have forsaken our friends and broke all bonds of fellowship. You know what comes next? "An hour of wolves and shattered shields " It is here. ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200614 : As far as I know BLM is also dead silent on the black slave markets care of Obama and the EU in Libya. ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200614 : Suggested Slogans for the Biden Campaign The New Yorker ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.newyorker.com )
- 20200614 : I really love reading about who the next US president will be. Such a grand horse(shit) race ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200614 : BLM language pure corporatespeak. Language of cubicle rats. Have always assumed it was all about white people and making white people feel good while relieving them of some coin. ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200614 : 9 More Bizarre Consequences Of The Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic ( Jun 14, 2020 , www.forbes.com )
- 20200613 : 'Speaking of Looting...' Trump Admin. Refuses to Disclose Corporate Recipients of $500 Billion in Coronavirus Bailout Funds ( Jun 13, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200613 : Surprise, surprise. The Trump/Kim Jong-un love affair was about as long as one of Elizabeth Taylor's romances. ( Jun 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200613 : Note on Trump/Pompeo diplomacy of insults: Iran proved to be quite good at swapping insults with the USA and Iran's insults are usually funnier ( Jun 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200612 : Looks like Planet of the Apes was not actually not science fiction, but a warning. Who could have guessed? ( Jun 12, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200611 : The silver lining in the dark cloud: the COVID Crisis Canceled Many Graduation Speeches. Thank Goodness... ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200611 : Asking Obama a question and expecting a truthful answer is like asking for ice water in hell. It's never gonna happen. ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200611 : History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce: The replay on the new level of slogans Viva proletarian science. Down with Bourgeoisie lackeys in academia ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200611 : Warlords and... soy shortages For Antifa anarchists in Seattle's Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, revolution ain't easy ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200611 : Cop accused of racism for citing research that police are shooting African-Americans 'less than we ought to' ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200611 : All is forgiven -- Private Equity Shark Romney who immezurate thosand of people, black and white, now is hailed by media #Resistance, for marching with BLM ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200611 : It's like counseling against wearing condoms because they're not 100% effective ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200611 : If journalists are worried about Covid-19 all over again, why don't they ask their beloved Fauci why he didn't tell the rioters and looters to wear a face mask or "social distance" during last week when they were all outside running amok and spreading Covid-19? ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200611 : Did the Anglo-Saxon era really exist? ( Jun 11, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200610* The Democratic Party and Authentic Change ( Jun 10, 2020 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200610 : Columbus statues paid the price for killing Floyd: Christopher Columbus Statue Beheaded In Boston; Another Toppled Torched In Richmond ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200610 : You have it reverse ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Who was this "black president"? ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : USA 2020 vs Iraq 2003: yet, there is no canting moment. The statue of Hussein -- Pelosi still stands ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Two notions of justice ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Riots can give a birth to a second and third Assange ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Poland "Solidarity" and BLM ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Odds are that 90% of those crying to defund the police are not tax payers. ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Looks like Mr. George Floyd was given a state-level funeral. What better role model than a convicted drug abuser and former felon ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Isn't one of the "Rules for Radicals" to make your enemy live up to his own standards? Force them to accept and implement the ideas of their most radical allies ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Illusions inspired by the recent riots vs. harsh reality: This time, we've got Nike and Target to lead the revolution. (Revo-loot-ion?) ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : If the pandemic accomplished anything, it was less killing small owner-operated businesses dead and more officially coronating Amazon as Lord Of the Western Hemisphere ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Come to Ghana! Tourist Minister. ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : Attempts to abolish police departments sounds like union-busting to me ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : America! What a country! "A police-free future?" Really? ( Jun 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200610 : I am panicking because other people are panicking ( Jun 10, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200610 : A black comedian's wry take on white guilt virtue-signaling ( Jun 10, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200609 : Turns out that the greatest hero of neocons and cuckservatives Winston Churchill was just another white supremacist whose statues need to go. ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200609 : The absurdity of political correctness of neoliberal MSM ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200609 : Tatoos and culture: Tattoos and piercings were deemed the sign of a criminal or a barbarian in the Greco-Roman world ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200609 : It cuts both ways ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200609 : In subtractive colour mixing, the combination of all colour revolutions that came before it results in black. ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200609 : This is what black Lives Matter is protesting ( unz.com )
- 20200609 : 07 June 2020 at 08:24 PM ( Jun 09, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200609 : This is worse the circus: Mitt Romney, a private equty shark the specilaty of whom is to fleece poor marched with BLM ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200609 : Blacks and traffic lights ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200609 : College professor fired for... not being racist enough? ( Jun 09, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200609 : The new brave world of Pompeo diplomacy ( Jun 09, 2020 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20200608 : This is not from Onion: Lanset published the data from a fake company that's a front for fabricated data, run by a science fiction writer and an adult content person, none of whom have any experience in real science. ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200608 : Will a new Napoleon (or a mew Putin?) arise and be supported ? ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200608 : The news about the USA collapse staring is probably 12 years old ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200608 : Don't give up on US Elites ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200608 : As far as I can tell American Foreign Policy is pretty well mirrored by its domestic policy ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200608 : For Clinton neoliberals Trump defines their friendships, their careers, their marriages. Donald Trump affects how they raise their children. Trump occupies the very center of their lives. As long as Donald Trump remains in the White House. They feel powerless and diminished and panicked. So they cannot be happy. ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20200608 : the West's New Religion by Anatoly Karlin ( Jun 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200606 : Lisa Page now is MSNBC Legal Analyst (No, Not The Onion!) Is Obama next? ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200606 : Son,if you make a deal with the devil make sure you get 20% off retail. ( Jun 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200606 : Maybe it's something in the true blue Bay Area air, but the mere act of protesting (presumably specific to Trump) is a whole 8 times safer than just socializing in a group. They don't say how many people can safely riot together. ( Jun 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200606 : Mattis cal ( Jun 06, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200606 : Growing up in a Communist country if you spoke bad of the government, one morning no one sees you again. Over here you have every right to protest and speak bad of the government but no one listens to you ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200606 : Trump pretends we are great and we pretend to believe him ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200606 : Some might call this Urban Renewal ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200606 : No U.S. ambassador can now express concerns about police violence in a foreign country without being laughed at. ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200606 : You shouldn't be taking televisions, but I can't tell people how to react to this ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20200606 : For Clinton neoliberals Trump defines their friendships, their careers, their marriages. Donald Trump affects how they raise their children. Trump occupies the very center of their lives. As long as Donald Trump remains in the White House. They feel powerless and diminished and panicked. So they cannot be happy. ( Jun 06, 2020 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20200605 : Dems cheer Mattis after he compares Trump to Hitler, conveniently forgetting he quit in protest over US' Syria withdrawal ( Jun 05, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200604 : The Minneapolis Putsch by CJ Hopkins ( Jun 04, 2020 , consentfactory.org )
- 20200604 : When recruiters or job ads say "flexible working hours" all I hear is "you must be flexible to work whatever hours we give you" ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200604 : The great thing about neoliberalism is that it allows us to blame every single structural problem of our society on either personal failures or too much government. ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200604 : Get a FREE 55 inch Samsung TV ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200604 : Do not trust to the cheering, for those very persons would shout as much if you and I were going to be hanged ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200604 : Are these the days that we spend in isolation just a cruel joke? ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200604 : Trump with the Bible he looks like a caveman who has just been handed an iPad ( Jun 04, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200603* Mueller investigation was never about Trump colluding with Russia. It was always about Trump obstructing the investigation of the collusion with Russia that the investigation was not about ( Apr 26, 2019 , off-guardian.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* And this is a world superpower: There are an estimated 26.5 million of US adults at level 1 or reading proficency according to PIAAC -- those who can read and write at the most basic level but couldn't t read a newspaper, or would have trouble filling out forms at a doctor s office ( Aug 03, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Dems ratpack of reparations freaks, weird sexual curiosities, and race hustlers is actually a fifth column for Trump re-election by Fred Reed ( Jul 25, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Not The Onion: NY Times Urges Trump To Establish Closer Ties With Moscow ( Jul 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* The first rule of political hypocrisy: Justify your actions by the need to protect the weak and vulnerable ( Jun 26, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Internet Users Who Call For Attacking Other Countries Will Now Be Enlisted In The Military Automatically ( Jun 22, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* The difference between old and new schools of jounalism: old-school journalism was like being assigned the task of finding out what "1+1 =?" and the task was to report the answer was "1." Now the task would be to report that "Some say it is 1, some say it is 2, some say it is 3." ( Jun 20, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Rule of law in Murrika is kaput ( Jun 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* The Australian Government has made an ad about Preferential Voting, and it s surprisingly honest and informative. ( May 14, 2019 , twitter.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Justice under neoliberalism ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Nine Reasons Why You Should Support Joe Biden For President by Caitlin Johnstone ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* Requiem to Russiagate: this was the largest and the most successful attempt to gaslight the whole US population ever attempted by CIA and Clinton wing of Dems by CJ Hopkins ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200603* RussiaGate for neoliberal Dems and MSM honchos is the way to avoid the necessity to look into the camera and say, I guess people hated us so much they were even willing to vote for Donald Trump ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200603 : Buchanan: A Fatal Failing Of Establishment Elites ( May 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200603 : The 'resistance' could very well turn many of Trump's supporters into white supremacists and racists. They may in fact, get their wish. ( Jun 03, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200603 : In Michigan everything is under control the governor explained that rioters should engage in social distancing ( Jun 03, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200602 : Neoliberalism is when rich getting richer and everyone working harder? ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200602 : The Resistance media have now dropped their breathless coverage of the non-existent Corona-Holocaust to breathlessly cover the "revolution." ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200602 : Diversity and multiculturalism is our strength/ I mean in which other country in the entire world can you go into a coffee shop at 10 am on a workday and hear 40 different languages being bawled into $1500 cell phones. ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200602 : Couldn't trump have intimidated the rioters with his bone spurs - they must be sharp enough ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200602 : According to the standards set by the Trump administration when the Guaido coup first launched, the video footage of these protests is full justification for a foreign nation to directly intervene and remove Trump from office by force right now. ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200602 : Unnatural end of social distancing: Where do this week's riots leave 'social distancing'? ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200602 : Trump curse is worse than Midas: everything he attempts to do turns out a big negative and only worsens the situation. ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200602 : Bumerang returns? ( Jun 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200601 : Arson may be of benefit to some small businesses ( Jun 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200601 : Obama adviser Susan Rice knows who's responsible for the George Floyd riots. You guessed right, it's RUSSIA! ( Jun 01, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200601 : Brick bandits ( Jun 01, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200601 : It's all true simultaneously... ( Jun 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200531 : You should not act as a provocateur is you have problem with your ex-wife ( May 31, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200531 : US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi once called the violent protests in Hong Kong "a beautiful sight to behold." Now she might have a second thought. ( May 31, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200531 : Russians are geniuses: first they put Donald Trump in power and now they're trying to tear the country apart under him by supporting both black lives matter, and white supremacists at the same time. ( May 31, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200531 : Sickness Is the Health of the State! ( May 31, 2020 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20200530 : Bet You Stay Home Now!! Arsonist Burns Down Lockdown-Rule-Breaking Church ( May 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200530 : It's entirely likely that those behind this whole Doomsday Plague Virus Panic wanted to release a killer virus, but they didn't have one, so they released the IDEA of a killer virus. It worked OK as far as these things go. ( May 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200530 : If a dead man could beat John Ashcroft, Biden's corpse can beat Trump. ( May 30, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200530 : Presidents are just puppets of financial oligarchy: Biden even with dementia is fine ( May 30, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200530 : When do the snipers start shooting the people on both sides? ( May 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200530 : What's good for Aleppo is good for America ( May 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200530 : Woman arrested for sitting on the beach with "We Are Free" sign ( May 14, 2020 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20200529 : China Proposes A Law Allowing Citizens To Sue US For Starting Coronavirus Pandemic ( May 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200529 : Since the US dollar is used as a weapon of war, its use in international trade should be regulated like the trade in arms and dual-use goods ( May 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200529 : Calls for President Xi of China to provide the American rebels with the means to defend themselves against the regime have not yet been answered ( May 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200528* Protestors Criticized For Looting Businesses Without Forming Private Equity Firm First ( May 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200528 : U.S. Declares a Vaccine War on the World ( May 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200526 : Bernie Sanders bares his SHEEPDOG teeth ( May 26, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200526 : Too much drinking at working place or what -- omething really strange happening at the NY Times: instead of usual warmongering we see critique of military as white supremacist organization ( May 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200526 : Back in the USSR: Note on the increasing incompetence and corruption of Western political elites ( May 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200526 : The USA wants to repeat the destiny of the USSR by bankrupting itself via nuclear arm race ( May 26, 2020 , news.antiwar.com )
- 20200525 : Dems could pick a GLASS OF WATER as candidate' ( May 25, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200525 : Two postulates of the establishment's propaganda on coronavirus ( May 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200525 : Change we can believe in ( May 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200525 : Bush III is gone, long live Bush iV ( May 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200525 : Biden plays his strongest card: being indistinguishable from "generic Democratic candidate". Most of the public can faintly recollect Biden's name and not much more ( May 25, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200525 : Gangster politics at the age of Trump: Lack of principle itself becomes a principle. ( May 25, 2020 , logosjournal.com )
- 20200524 : Guccifer 2.0's Hidden Agenda ( May 24, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200524 : Wouldn't it be more useful to allocate $ 250,000 to save someone's lives instead of "Exposing Russian Health Disinformation" ( May 24, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200524 : What's the difference between a Director of National Intelligence and a sperm cell? ( May 24, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200524 : Why do mostly rich countries suffer from COVID-19? ( May 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200524 : FLASHBACK: WHO, China and coronavirus ( May 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200524 : Trump and James Bond: In a Mad magazine Parody the license to kill was supported by a learners permit to make out ( May 24, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200524 : How can I sleep at night, guarding my and other American's vital bodily fluids with weapons that might not work. I don't want to go to a gun fight with only a knife. Those Rooskies and Chinks play for keeps and they have not pissed away gargantuan amounts of money to buy useless non-working $hit ( May 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200524 : About Pompeo threat to cut Australia from the fives eyes intelligence flows ( May 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200523* Coronavirus had shown Brezhnev socialism and the US neoliberalism are never as far apart as people imagined ( May 23, 2020 , discussion.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200523 : Trump cultists modus of operandi: Trump didn't say that, and if he did, that's not what he meant, and if he did mean it, you don't understand it, and if you do, it's no big deal ( May 23, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200523 : The 5 tribes of coronavirus Society has divided up in surprising, and not so surprising ways ( May 23, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200523 : We stand with the people of Hong Kong ( May 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200523 : The US "decoupling" from China is like the terminal patient in ICU "decoupling" from the machinery keeping his body alive ( May 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200523 : Is Pentagon trying to use cheap oil for jingoistic see maneuvers around China ( May 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200522 : Wow, the Simpsons predicted the 2020 election ( May 22, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200522 : Washington State conned out of a likely 'hundreds of millions of dollars' by Nigerian scammers ( May 22, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200522 : Washington officials admit to counting GUNSHOT DEATHS in Covid-19 tally, say virus death toll likely underreported despite lapses ( May 22, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200521 : If Trump decides to surround himself with a bunch of madmen he shouldn't be surprised if he ends up living in a madhouse. ( May 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200521 : American democracy in action: in 2020 election the choice is between a President who has been an "utter circus" and has proven to be a freak show, and a "garden-variety" corrupt politician who also has dementia ( May 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200521 : A lot of Trump supporters keep saying that Trump doesn't want a new war - which is bullcrap since Trump doesn't know what he "wants" at any given time (he's a lot like Batman's Joker in that respect.) ( May 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200521 : 10 Steps to Turn a Pandemic into the Brave New Normal OffGuardian ( May 21, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200520 : The Age of Statutory Senility ( May 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200520 : Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence-Media-Academia-Think-Tank complex (MICIMATT) ( May 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200520 : Masks On, Clothes Off - First Strip Club In America Reopens ( May 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200520 : MadCow in action ( May 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200520 : Russiagate skunk Evelyn Farkas is emotionally exhausted by correct claims that she blatantly lied to Mika Brzezinski ( May 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200520 : Yes, that's absolutely weird Trump wearing goggles but not a mask while visiting a mask factory. He's not that stupid ( May 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200520 : [[[uncle sham]]] wanna 'investigate' Wuhan labs ! The serial arsonist, now donned in firemen's garb, helping investigation at the crime scene ? What could go wrong, ? ( May 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200520 : But if the Russians were coming, really, wouldn't most Americans rush to Putin's assistance? And wouldn't that make America a vastly better place? ( May 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200520 : Trump administration behaviour is the byproduct of having too much money and not enough brain ( May 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200519* America: "We demand an coronavirus origin investigation, but the investigators must agree on the outcome that we specify before they begin investigating!" ( May 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200519 : The potential efficiency of nikotin reminds me of a joke from the usually unfunny "married...with children": they're watching TV and see that a fitness guru they knew had dropped dead. The husband remarks that he "lacked our protective layer of tar and pollution in his lungs". ( May 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200519 : Russian folk medication for common cold is a generous intake of alcohol, without waiting for symptoms to become severe. This is pretty close to Trumpian musing if antiseptic could help if introduced to the body of the patient ( May 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200518 : What a dirty skunk Obama is ( May 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200518 : Something about propaganda ( May 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200518 : About Evelyn Farkas political activity ( May 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200518 : Podcast Right Now Episode 2, The Russiagate Hoax, with Svetlana Lokhova and Chuck Ross ( May 18, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200518 : A new way to make America great ( May 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200517 : Schmucks vs. financial oligarchy ( May 17, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200517 : How Can Trump Still Win The Election ( May 17, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200516* A model democrat ( May 16, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200516 : Tucker Susan Rice and the origins of the Russia investigation ( May 16, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200516 : "Camera off, mask off" CNN hypocrisy ( May 16, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200516 : The mask is a mark, stay six feet apart in church and in parks ( May 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200516 : Biden can't return things to normal, because Trump is a normal US President. That's the problem! ( May 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200515 : NATO Chief Urges Berlin to 'Protect Peace and Freedom' by Stationing US Nukes ( May 15, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200515 : Lies, damned lies and statistics ( May 15, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200515 : Czechs seem not to have noticed how justice is done in the USA, where you pick someone who would be ideal as a suspect, and then threaten and coerce him into a confession. ( May 15, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200515 : A Russian sense of humor ( May 12, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200515 : Why so few young Russians show support for "'classical' civil and political liberties". My guess is that 20 years of observation of Western practice of these noble ideals has soured them. ( May 15, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200515 : "We lied, we cheated, we stole", version 2.0 ( May 15, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200515 : Trikcle down economic fake about "Lifting all boats" and COVID-19 ( May 15, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200514 : The NYT takes whatever it wants from whomever has got it, without giving anything back or acknowledging any help or assistance, if it thinks it can get away with it because it believes that, like the Empire it serves, it is Exceptional. ( May 14, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200514 : Who is who: some observations about previous US presidents ( May 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200514 : Us vs China as for free speach and the problem of reverse assimilation ( May 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200514 : Trump vs Biden ( May 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200514 : Ask which countries maintain and practice their humor and you will be naming the countries with the greatest stability of law and institutions with little need for a Human Rights Commission. ( May 14, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200514 : On May 8, 1945, America and Great Britain had victory over the Nazis! "America's spirit will always win. In the end, that's what happens." ( May 14, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200514 : Wouldn't it be fun if Moscow and Beijing disagree on whom to put into the White House? ( May 14, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200513 : The Absolutely Useless, Always Forgettable Secretary of State ( May 13, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200513 : The Onion can't keep up with CNN: Network's coronavirus town hall to feature expert Greta Thunberg ( May 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200513 : Back in the USSR: two out of three Americans do not trust Trump administration and MSM information about pandemic ( May 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200513 : In response to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, top U.S. health experts warned the nation Thursday to hold onto their fucking seats, because this bitch hasn't even thought about starting yet. ( May 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200512 : Sex scenes will be interesting': ( May 12, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200512 : About naming of infections diseases ( May 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200512 : Israel To Annex the United States by Philip Giraldi ( May 12, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200511 : COVID-19 and the rule of law ( May 11, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200510 : Fbi and the constitution ( May 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200510 : We Sent Them Samples Of A Goat, A Papaya A Pheasant Tanzanian President Catches WHO In Epic Lie ( May 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200510 : Obama cabal of color revolution plotters ( May 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200510 : Fbi and the constitution ( May 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200510 : Weekend Humor What It's Like To Believe Everything 'The Media' Tells You ( May 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200510 : Truly Exceptional ( May 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200510 : An average terminal cancer patient has a better percentage of healthy cells. ( May 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200509 : Biden Sold Out Democrats For $200k ( May 07, 2020 , The Jimmy Dore Show )
- 20200509 : Unbelievably, K Street has asked for a bailout and is on the road to getting it. I mean lobbyists are good at lobbying, I guess ( May 09, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200508 : When all else fails, blame the hired help ( May 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200508 : Chinagate, the "intelligence community" and credibility ( May 08, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200508 : Joe Biden Could Sexually Harass Someone in the Middle of Fifth Avenue ...and get away with it ( May 08, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200507 : Womens' Rights Attorney Lisa Bloom: Yes, Biden Is A Rapist But I Endorse Him ( May 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200507 : There's no justice in this world but I'm not complaining ( May 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200507 : I know China is wonderful. so much concrete. what an insane analogy poured more concrete. ( May 07, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200507 : Is "raptuted" Pompeo functionally illiterate? ( May 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200506 : Whom Bitcoin brings together ( May 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200506 : Russian virusolog about an interesting form of institutional idiotism: enforcing wearing of masks outside closed spaces ( May 06, 2020 , vz.ru )
- 20200506 : Prompeo talk about investigation: does a team of foxes wants to investigate a break-in into chicken coup ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : Onion: Lambasting the rival superpower for what he called "reckless" and "irresponsible" behavior, President Donald Trump publicly blamed China Monday for acting too late in coordinating the U.S. Covid-19 response. ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : No only in China or Philippines ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : Michigan Health Center Workers Stage "Fake Patients" In COVID19 Testing Line For CBS News ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : Is this China variant of the murder of Seth Rish ? ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : And who watches TV news? ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200506 : An old expression: "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit," can be extended with: 'Video is the lowest form of information' ( May 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200505 : Professor Neil Ferguson Whose Doomsday Models Sparked Global Lockdown Resigns After Breaking Quarantine To Bang Married Lover ( May 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200505 : The old "oxygen of publicity" only works in Intensive Care. ( May 05, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200505 : Will coronavirus produce some downshifing of the first World? ( May 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200505 : The mayor of Las Vegas: We've had viruses for years... I want the hotel rooms open ( May 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200505 : How the Dems have cancelled democracy and decency ( May 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200505 : Could there be a more obvious demonstration that the man is FULL OF SHIT?? ( May 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200505 : Just Like There Were No WMDs, There's No 'Virus Of Mass Destruction'... by C.J.Hopkins ( May 05, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200504 : Pompeo believes coronavirus was 'man-made,' also agrees with intelligence that it was not ( May 04, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200504 : Humans as cancel cells on the Plant Earth ( May 04, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200504 : COVID-19, schools and gunmen ( May 04, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200503 : Ignorant Italians majors do not understand that 99% of coronavirus infections happened in closed spaces. ( May 03, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200502 : Those dastardly Russians! ( May 02, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200502 : Nothing but overt hostility is acceptable the USA never forgives its enemies. Oh; unless they're Nazis. Oops, or Japanese. ( May 02, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200502 : Not only do Americans tolerate incompetence in their public officials, they expect it. ( May 02, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200502 : Biden Campaign Fundraising Email Reminds Donors Sexual Assault Allegations Don't Bury Themselves" ( May 02, 2020 , www.theonion.com )
- 20200502 : Top Coronavirus clusters in the US? Prisons, meat packing plants, and a Navy ships ( May 02, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200502 : If the "intelligence" agents work harder, may be they can find the Iraqi WMD weapons in Wuhan labs, right? ( May 02, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200502 : Predictive programming at its finest: 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony Anticipated Pandemic ( Apr 28, 2020 , www.legitgov.org )
- 20200501 : Another day, another Russiagate turn: this time very surprising: NYT clams the Russia is behind 5G skepticism ( May 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200501 : Coutriers and coutisans vs neocon blobsters and blobstresses in State Department and elsewhere ( May 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200501 : Waiting to see now Pompeo pull out some cartoons at the UNSC. ( May 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200501 : Us and them ( May 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200501 : Trump, Pompeo, Kemp, Pence--Stupid or Pseudostupid? ( May 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200430 : Well, to begin with you should reverse every word that comes out of Pompeo's mouth, including a, an, and the. ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200430 : So those guys are paid to determine "most likely"? ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200430 : M Pompeo explains his honorable career in the honorable US govt. ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200430 : Coronavirus and satanic number 666 ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200430 : A very simple question: When do we start bombing Chinese caves? ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200430 : China: We discovered a new virus. America: So what? China: It's Dangerous America: It's only a Flu China: Wear a Mask America: Don't wear a Mask ( Apr 29, 2020 , youtube.com )
- 20200430 : Seems to me Covid-19 makes a stellar bioweapon. ( Apr 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200429 : Time foe compensation ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200429 : Origin of the coronavirus ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200429 : Apparently they can't collect statistics ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200429 : What I would do in my first three days as the President ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200429 : Little known secret: Libertarians don't turn down fast rides to the hospital ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200429 : The beneficial side of quarantine: Personally, I'm rather pleased I'm able to remain mostly isolated and watch daily events pass along while observing behaviors of assorted actors ( Apr 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200428 : Western Spy Agencies Investigating Wuhan Scientist Highlighted By In January ( Apr 28, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200428 : All countries that win wars impose the costs on the defeated. It has always been thus. ( Apr 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200428 : 27 April 2020 at 06:15 PM ( Apr 28, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200427 : Brad Pitt parody of Fauci at Saturday Night Live - SNL ( Apr 27, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200427 : Right now, there's a lot of commentary coming from talking heads (many of them in New York) about the danger of lifting lockdowns in places like Tennessee. ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200427 : In my neighborhood, one car with a "Bernie" sticker now has a (home-made) "F*ck Biden" sticker ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200427 : For Clinton wing of Dems the question is: Why win and get the blame, when one can loose, blame the others, and still get the money? ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200427 : Adolph Reed was clearly referring to Obama way back in 1997, but Booker fit most of the description of a "new black" politician. ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200427 : May I suggest you try drinking bleach to defeat the virus? ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200427 : Before and after ( Apr 27, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20200426* Who is an idiot here: What's not fair is that you go out running, you bloody idiot! shouted a Spanish woman apparently filming the encounter ( Apr 26, 2020 , en.as.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200424 : COVID-19 Pandemic - Another 9-11 Moment For The West ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200424 : This virus, the social distancing and all that hocus pocus is getting more and more bizarre by the day. ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200424 : Talk is cheap: 23 Celebrities Who Said They'd Leave The US, but Didn't Won't: ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200424 : It really is ironic that Russians are now watching Americans stand in line for food and toilet paper. ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200424 : It really doesn't matter if the virus was created by man or by the nature! The bottom line is that this virus is very smart and knew in advance in what country it should spread the most! ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200424 : I love the lawsuit meme: When one thinks about it, even pre-lockdown USA had millions of ambulance-chasing lawyers, more in fact than the ranks of the PLA, and undoubtedly with fewer ethics and compassion ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200424 : "Grievance studies" degree holders and COVID-19 ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200424 : Ted Arison, the Israeli-American founder of Carnival [Covid] Cruise Line is among those appointed to advise president Trump on how to open up the US economy. ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200424 : 'My First Calling Is to My Savior' Pompeo Brags He Is Using Role of Secretary of State to Evangelize World Leaders ( Apr 24, 2020 , www.informationclearinghouse.info )
- 20200424 : Quiz: Which of two corresponds better for the NYT and WaPo in from famous Soviet saying "In the newpaper Pravda (translated as "Truth") there is no news, and in the newspaper Izvestiya (translated as "News") there is no truth ( Apr 24, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200423 : What Did US Intel Really Know ( Apr 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200423 : Go I do not know where and bring me I do not know what: Why does the USA keep insisting that China should have contained a virus of which they had no prior knowledge? ( Apr 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200423 : A fool always rushes to the fore: Outrage and protests as mother arrested for letting children play in park ( Apr 23, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200422 : If you ask fool to pray he will hurt his head beating the floor. Outrage and protests as mother arrested for letting children play in park ( Apr 22, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200422 : Biden and the difference between Accused(R) and Accused(D ( Apr 22, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200421 : At a time when change is most needed, Creepy Joe is asking voters to turn back, give up, and accept our country's senility ( Apr 21, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200421 : The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost ( Apr 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200419 : When the Republic is restored ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200419 : On chanting USA! USA! during coronavirus epidemic ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200419 : Federal Reserve has accomplished a "hostile takeover" of Santa's money production factory ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200419 : This old idiot Fauci ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : They say a crisis brings out a persons true character ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : Some dignity ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : I can take it off if you'd like ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : Greatest health care system in the world: ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : Bill Gates and viruses ( Apr 19, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200419 : Dear Government officials, Please don't publicly advertise you own ineptitude ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200419 : Pepsi is acting in solidarity with grocery workers by offering them 20 oz. sodas for only $1 (Dr. Pepper not included). Just about makes me tear up, I tell ya. ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200419 : Nancy isn't out of ice cream. ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200419 : The first rule of human thought is that everything is somebody else's fault. ( Apr 19, 2020 , www.informationclearinghouse.info )
- 20200419 : Some want the the return, on the global scale of the guillotine to prune neoliberal elite ( Apr 19, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200418 : A Marie Antoinette-esque "Let them eat stocks" is coming from Wall Street ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200418 : As one caustic virologist observed, getting out into the open air is a good defense against respiratory transmitted infections: avoiding infection is a walk in the park ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200418 : Worried about Covid-19 contagion? Order a box of alcohol wipes from China. ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200418 : Some people now view Donald Trump as the American Gorbatchov ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200418 : Remain calm, Bernie Sanders good friend creepy Joe Biden will set things right again. ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200418 : if I were John Durham I would stock up on hydroxychloroquine and Z-pac and make sure no one has switched out the Tylenol in my Tylenol bottle with ibuprofen. ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200418 : But really how in the Universe do we justify $84 million for Air force 1 Manuals? ( Apr 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200418 : Why do some British people not like Donald Trump: He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. ( Apr 18, 2020 , m.facebook.com )
- 20200417 : PROBABLY MEANINGLESS COVID FACTOID ( Apr 17, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200415 : Sick puppy Pelosi: Trump coronavirus missteps 'caused unnecessary death and economic disaster' ( Apr 15, 2020 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20200415 : Putin says Russia has 'a lot of problems' and 'certainly can't relax' when it comes to coronavirus ( Apr 15, 2020 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20200415 : Yes and No, or how dense the US population is. ( Apr 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200414 : US declared 'war' on coronavirus ... because all its other wars have worked out so well ( Apr 14, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200413 : Believe all women: New York Times only remembers its journalistic skepticism when it's Biden in the crosshairs ( Apr 13, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200413 : Victims Of Communism Memorial Foundation Adds Global Coronavirus Deaths To Its Tally Of Historical Victims Of Communism ( Apr 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200413 : Fauci talked about continuing lockdowns until there were *no* new cases being reported ( Apr 13, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200412 : Dramatic increase of number of medical professional on You Tube ( Apr 12, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200412 : Cuomo obsession with ventialators and hospital beds misfired ( Apr 12, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200412 : Faust and COVID-19 ( Apr 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200411 : Tchaikovsky - Hymn of the Cherubim - USSR Ministry Of Culture Chamber Choir ( Apr 11, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200411 : Perhaps pompeo doesn't want to miss a chance to pray to his god on a sunday and maybe it will work out for him and us here.. ( Apr 11, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200411 : But wait, isn't that exactly what Karl Rove said 60 seconds ago when he blamed Obama? ( Apr 11, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200410 : On Biden winning primaries ( Apr 10, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200410 : Think of the irony! ( Apr 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200410 : Sanders jumps overboard leaving clueless Captain Biden at helm of Democrats' burning ship ( Apr 10, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200410 : What with the worldwide PPE shortages and Trump ordering seizures of Canada-destined shipments from 3M, what's a poor vassal to do? This days after Canada officially declares the NAFTA 'free-trade' deal ratified... ( Apr 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200410 : Like the Grand Old Duke of York, though with far more than 10,000 men, he [Sanders] has marched his army of young and blue-collar activists which once looked likely to sweep him to power up to the top of the hill only to march them down again. Twice. ( Apr 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200409 : Dr. Fauci Says US COVID-19 US Deaths Could Be As Low As 60K After Warning Millions Could Die ( Apr 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200409 : Which country Pentagon serves ( Apr 09, 2020 , urmedium.com )
- 20200409 : The Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted ( Apr 09, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200408 : Encounters Of An Average American Nobody With The 'Curious' COVID New World ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200408 : Fire the entire CDC, FDA, and NIH bureaucracy and outsource the work to the Taiwanese Ministry of Health . ( Apr 08, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200408 : What Virus? Military Asks Whopping $20B to 'Deter Chinese Aggression' ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200408 : Family plans to survive Covid-19 apocalypse by spending YEARS in underground bunker while virus ravages the world ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200408 : The coming general election will feature the two least qualified candidates in US history: a malignant, completely unqualified for the position narcissist vs senile evil corporatist hawk and warmonger ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200408 : I will again be writing in the name "Vladimir Putin" as a protest vote ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200408 : I'm writing in "Not Sure" for president ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200408 : don't cry for the sheepdog ( Apr 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200408 : Social distancing taken to the extreme ( Apr 08, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200408 : I have seen 30 pandemics, one every year. But I have never seen such a misplaced and exaggerated reaction, and I am trying to understand why ( Apr 07, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200408 : On Biden call to Bernie supporters: What do you call a progressive who only backs establishment Democrats?" ( Apr 08, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200407 : Trump and his administration of neo-confederates are now stealing ventilators paid for by Barbados. ( Apr 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200406* Who is too naive or too stupid ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200406* A sound banker, alas! is not one who foresees danger and avoids it, but one who, when he is ruined, is ruined in a conventional and orthodox way along with his fellows, so that no one can really blame him. ~Keynes ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200406* Wearing a mask is a rare case when a selfish motive to save your own life produce a greater good ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200406* While the sheep fight over toilet paper and hand sanitizer, banksers grab billions -- the tax payers hand over 1.5 trillion to Wall Street ( Mar 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200406 : Trump and handling of coronavirus crisis ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200406 : 'Democrats make us all morons, I can't vote for this guy' Joe Rogan ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200406 : Bureaucrat: Stay Home and Starve ( Apr 06, 2020 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20200406 : Senseless and repetitive advertizing of magical cures for coronavirus, which killed less people then regular flu in the USA has gotten very boring -- aside from the fact some idiot may be stupid enough to put their faith in some unproven remedy. ( Apr 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405* In the land of 'distinguished epidemiologists' it is useful to distinguish who is already bought and who is not yet ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200405 : Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class. Al Capone ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : Puppet: rump hasn't ordered any ventilators from GM, despite all his rhetoric about using Wartime powers act ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.usatoday.com )
- 20200405 : Surgeon-General of the US decided to play the role of Russian disinformation agent. and did it extremely well ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200405 : The brutal truth about the "leader of the free world" ( Apr 05, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200405 : 'We need masks, we don't want others getting them': Trump defends America First hoarding 'piracy' ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200405 : French official told RT this week that a planeload of 60 million masks they bought from China was hijacked by Americans. ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200405 : The world has turned upside down when drug gangs and ISIS are more solicitous of the health of the people than the elected officials in the US ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : The virus is NOT a nothing-burger ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : The Financial Times Asks For Socialist Policies ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : Seems so as if Coronavirus is quite smart. It will stop unhinged neoliberalism ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : It's a joke to say no one saw this coming. That reminds me of Condoleezza Rice saying after 9/11 that no one expected terrorists to fly planes into buildings. ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : George Carlin on American fear of germs ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : Extremes meet: Christian conservatives behaviour patterns paradoxically being very similar to Muslims: the funniest irony of it all is that while Iran may have exacerbated CV19 spread due to religious ignorance, so will the USA ( Apr 05, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200405 : Hardly anybody makes pitch forks any longer, and torches are impossible to obtain ( Apr 05, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200405 : Bill Gates and coronavirus ( Apr 05, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200404 : This Anti-Semitic newspaper should be banned. ( Apr 04, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200404 : US accused of 'modern piracy' after diversion of masks meant for Europe ( Apr 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : Orgy of excess by rick students during COVID-19 epidemic ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : On human nature ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : Oh the irony.... ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : NIH syndrome or bureaucratic incompetence -- you decide: The US Surgeon General on wearing a mask in the period of epidemic ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : Jesus saves!!! or "Ignorance is bliss"... ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200403 : Frivolity, incompetence and irresponsibility are common to all countries. The USA is not exception ( Apr 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200402* Bloomberg spent north of $500 millions to become president with zero results, and you want me to believe that Russians spent 1% of that and got better results ( Apr 02, 2020 , hub.jhu.edu ) [Recommended]
- 20200402 : The wackos are coming out of the woodwork. ( Apr 02, 2020 , thehill.com )
- 20200401 : Stop Buying Masks.. Oh Wait! CDC Considers Asking Public To Wear Face Masks ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200401 : We probably have been at a similar situation before ;-) ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200401 : Yet another stupid pastor; yet another funny manifestation of religious bigotry ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200401 : What strategic offer could Trump make that would move Putin to agree to some new deal? ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200401 : President Trump last night signed the Pure Air Regulation bill ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200401 : Pentagon Orders EUCOM Not to Report Military Coronavirus Cases Over Security Concerns ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200401 : For just $27K USD you can see John Bolton's relatives in natural environment ( Apr 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200401 : Who writes these scripts: one of the first deaths of a Virginia was a Christian musical evangelist ( Apr 01, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200331 : Bill Gates makes a prediction about when coronavirus cases will peak ( Mar 31, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200331 : The game imperial propaganda plays ( Mar 31, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200330* If you get COVID-19 infection in the shop, office or transport, you probably will be sick two weeks, but if you get if from your wife - probably four, and mother-in-law -- six ( Mar 30, 2020 , time.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200330 : Virus Trojan horse among medics: not so fanny case when Russian epidemiologist became the source of infection for her colleges ( Mar 30, 2020 , vz.ru )
- 20200329 : 2020 election are the ultimate US Presidential election: the election in which people really have no one to vote for. Not even for fake choice like Trump and Hillary like in 2016. Absolutely none. It is "Perfect Election" ( Mar 29, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200329 : The more things change the more they stay thesame ( Mar 29, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200329 : A conspiracy-minded man might think Trump was hired to demolish any illusions about the decency and competence of the US ( Mar 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200328* Russians again were outsmarted by the US intelligence agencies ( Mar 28, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328* Why You Should Never Watch RT -- Ever! ( Mar 26, 2020 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328* Do not shoot at each other folk. Please leave hospital beds for coronavirus patients! ( Mar 28, 2020 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328* NYT bad habit of falling for falling for frauds and making them famous ( Mar 26, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328* Neoliberal priorities: plenty of USG resources for Pentagon and to run pandemic war games but no money to create the most basic stockpiles (thermometers, face masks, gloves) ( Mar 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328 : Just imagine the French hoity toity now not having to put up with the yellow vests in the streets. Must be such a comforting relief. ( Mar 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200328* One common flavour of modern idiotism: I've heard doctors and pharmacists complain that patients will get offended when prescribed a cheaper, older drug. They want the best and newest, they need and deserve it! ( Mar 28, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200328 : Meet The 'Covidiot' A Dense Creature That Ignores Simple Instructions, Endangers Others ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200328 : No Refunds: Costco Hoarders Discover They Can't Return Toilet Paper ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200328 : May be the virus is the Nature s immune system, and we are the virus. ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200328 : What I have found when yesterday I ventured into Wal-Mart to shop with the other deplorable people that the elite child molesters, sexual perverts, and sociopaths out in Hollyweird, NYC and Washington like to look down on ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200328 : Rephrasing famous quip of George W Bush ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200328 : Trump was tested for Corona. The result was absolutely beautifully tremendously perfectly so unique negative ( Mar 27, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200328 : Coronavirus vs Boris Johnson 1:0 ( Mar 27, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200328 : Only in the USA: DemoRats now fully support Trump administration power grab for which they wanted him to be impeached a couple on months ago ( Mar 18, 2020 , russia-insider.com )
- 20200328 : Trump: Romney's in Isolation GEE That's Too Bad! ( Mar 24, 2020 , independent.co.uk )
- 20200327 : We have to beg for hand sanitizer? It's almost like we are one of the nations under strct USA sanction ( Mar 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200327 : Exactly when did behaviour of neoliberals become a bunch of out-takes from Catch-22?" ( Mar 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200327 : Looks like the USA and the Soviet Union traded jerseys after the wall fell. ( Mar 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200327 : Larry Summers should have a drink named after him ( Mar 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200327 : Trump's about as innocent in the coronavirus fiasco as jack the ripper ( Mar 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200325 : Goldman Gives CEO 20% Raise - While Forecasting Major Coronavirus-caused Financial Crash for Americans ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200325 : Is COVID-19 another Y2K hysteria ? ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200325 : Goldman Gives CEO 20% Raise - While Forecasting Major Coronavirus-caused Financial Crash for Americans ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200325 : Fear is the real power over feminized societies ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200325 : Analogy between coronavirus epidemic estimates and lacrosse popularity estimates ( Mar 25, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200324 : MAN WITH CORONA VIRUS SEEKS WOMAN WITH LIME DISEASE ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200324 : I think I know why there are so few Corona cases in Russia. ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200324 : Epidemics and deranged zealots ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200324 : An alien space force comes to earth and blames earthlings for spreading the virus, and Trump, being president of the most powerful nation, says to the alien commander that it is the Chinese ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200324 : Darvin award to one Dallas pastor ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200324 : Darvin award to Phoenix-area man and his wife who survived. They ingested a form of chloroquine used as a fish tank cleaner on Monday, reportedly after hearing President Trump mentioning the chemical on TV ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200324 : STOP PRESSES: Mike Pompeo Admits COVID-19 Is a "Live Exercise" to which Trump retorts "I Wish You Would Have Told Us" ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200324 : I think we should all wear bandannas. Like desperadoes in the old Wild West ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200324 : For the average American the best way to tell if you have Covid-19 is to cough in a rich person's face and wait for their test results ( Mar 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200324 : Scientists at Michael Bloomberg School of Multiplication at Johns Hopkins University have discovered a new and highly dangerous and contagious source of death ( Mar 24, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200324 : Amazing that the members of elites who are overly concerned with population growth are precisely the ones have five or six children ( Mar 24, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200323 : I've decided to take your favorite president's, or one of them's, advice and reduce my exposure to city slickers corona, politicians and people who work for a living ( Mar 23, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200323 : The Corona Waltz (sung to the tune of Tom Lehrer's "Alma") ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200323 : Mnuchin says coronavirus looks like 10 to 12 week scenario ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200323 : Lovely! You gotta love the EU! ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200323 : Karmic irony ( Mar 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200322* Mask piracy among neoliberal nations: Wonderful show of world-wide solidarity ( Mar 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200322 : Tulsi on Jimmy Dore show: my mission is to stop these regime change wars that's why I support war criminal Joe Biden. ( Mar 22, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200322 : Imperial trooper disguised as an anti-war activist: Wow, somehow she backs a warmonger and Jimmy doesn't call her a sociopath. t ( Mar 22, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200322 : CIA on Twitter Looking for kid-friendly activities while #workingfromhome Our #SpyKids page has games, CIA K9 'Spy Dog' trad ( Mar 22, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200322 : What if they never come back? One can hope ( Mar 22, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20200321 : Patrick Armstrong ( Mar 21, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200321 : Tulsi's endorsement of Biden suggests that she's as keen to see the Dems eviscerated as I am. ( Mar 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200321 : If Gabbard is angling for the VP position as Biden mentioned he's looking for a woman as a running mate she better hope Biden remember what he said ( Mar 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200321 : Trump is like the kid who played video games when he should have been doing his homework, then failed miserably on the test and tried to bullshit his way through the essay questions. ( Mar 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200321 : Boomerang can return ( Mar 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200320* Such a nice Trojan Horse: How is it possible to morph from a Tulsi, to a Tulsigieg so fast?? ( Mar 20, 2020 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200320 : That "beyond dispute" phrase is what retards like Mike Pompeo use to try to shut down a discussion in which he's getting his fat ass kicked. ( Mar 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200320 : If the NeoConDemocrats did this in an attempt to overthrow Trump ( Mar 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200320 : I wonder if Trump would have the courage to call Covid-19 a Jewish virus, had it originated from Israel ( Mar 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200320 : About the necessity of treating neocons with compassion ( Mar 20, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200319 : The first step required in fighting coronavirus ( Mar 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200319 : Monthly checks are nice. No more work, just spend, spend, spend ourselves into prosperity at restaurants, on vacations, on air travel, and on giant-screen TVs for every kid's room ( Mar 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200319 : I am thinking this virus was invented by a woman. And now Playboy magazine has shut down.??!!? The end is nigh..! ( Mar 19, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200319 : The scenario as I imagine it unfolded ( Mar 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200318 : Why Trump did not call the virus "Chinese influenza" ( Mar 18, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200318 : All is great folks -- just improve your immune system and you are saved ( Mar 18, 2020 , www.statnews.com )
- 20200318 : The term "lockdown" smells like GULAG ( Mar 18, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200318 : 1984 the second edition ( Mar 18, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200318 : The same democrats that had chosen Biden are adamantly opposed to Trump ( Mar 18, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20200318 : Conservatives gays and muslims dilemma ( Mar 18, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20200318 : Biden: I have decided that I will implement progressive policies I opposed up until five minutes ago. ( Mar 18, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20200318 : American preachers are telling their underinsured parishioners to come to the megachurch and shake hands with everyone ( Mar 18, 2020 , caitlinjohnstone.com )
- 20200317 : Is this Chinese virus or Trump epidemic ? ( Mar 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200317 : When you read that ISIS is giving out warnings about the virus you know something is VERY WRONG ( Mar 17, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200317 : About the " the rate of infection amongst celebrities" ( Mar 17, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200316 : They closed churches, brothels and other entertainment outlets ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200316 : The Rich Folks who own the West's politicians remind me of crocodiles. ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200316 : The Coronavirus Conundrum as interpreted by Average Joe. ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200316 : Telegraph journalist says coronavirus 'cull' of elderly could benefit economy ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200316 : Leopard can't change its spots: nations do what they have a nature to do ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200316 : Here's another summary ( Mar 16, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200315 : Quarantined, Italian-style ( Mar 15, 2020 , leganerd.com )
- 20200315 : According to Amazon's rankings, Camus' The Plague is now #7 in the Self-Help Psychology Humor category, which is an irony Camus himself probably couldn't have gotten away with ( Mar 15, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20200314* Honest Government Ad ( Mar 14, 2020 , youtu.be ) [Recommended]
- 20200314* A little inspirational pep talk -- Coronavirus: Survival of the Richest! by Jonathan Pie ( Mar 14, 2020 , off-guardian.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200314 : Whoever dies with the most bathroom tissue rolls wins ( Mar 14, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200314 : Yale Psychiatrist Who Called Trump Mentally Unfit For Office Refuses To Offer Diagnosis on Joe Biden ( Mar 14, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20200314 : Test the thee not for me ( Mar 14, 2020 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20200314 : Neoliberal civilization depends on toilet paper it seems. Toilet paper is the bellwether commodity of our age ( Mar 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200314 : Honestly humans in the developed world are past saving ( Mar 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200314 : They are actually not that smart. ( Mar 14, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200314 : Mass panic buying of toilet paper should be positively encouraged. ( Mar 14, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200313 : H. L. Mencken: The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200313* US send 20,000 soldiers to Europe for killing practice (Defender Europe) while locking down US. Are they immune? How ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200313* Daffy Duck. cartoon was made in 1953 and like many Looney Tune cartoon's, they are an extreme parody of life. It dawned on me that this cartoon is an almost perfect description of US Military policy and action. ( Mar 13, 2020 , thesaker.is ) [Recommended]
- 20200313 : Trump's Coronavirus Address, Blooper Reel Included The Daily Show - YouTube ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200313 : Who of the head of states will first be diagnosed with the coronavirus: Trudeau or Trump? ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200313 : The robbery industry can definitely benefit from this outbreak ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200313 : Somethng on taking chances ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200313 : After sober analysis, extensive reading, and careful assessment of each and every fact either directly or indirectly related to COVID19 ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200313 : Some freedom with facts: pease note that the current COVID-18 coronavirus was discovered in January 2020 and compare this fact with the White House statement ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200313 : Between Biden's hair plugs and the botox, he looks waxy, like grandpa putting himself out there for one last fling after Grandma Obama passed away, God rest her soul. ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200313 : Two different no fly zones: Trump's and Hillary's or how Trump fired the entire US pandemic response team ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200313 : Our glorious Gerontocracy and coronavirus epidemic ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200313 : H. L. Mencken: The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed ( Mar 13, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200313 : Senility is becoming very Presidential ( Mar 13, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200312 : Is it because you believe a fake indigenous woman of color is "real" and the real indigenous woman of color in this race is fake? ( Mar 12, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200312 : Panic and airline ticket prices for the fly from Europe ( Mar 12, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200312 : Council on Foreign Relations cancels coronavirus-themed conference in NYC because of coronavirus ( Mar 12, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200312 : "Imbecilization of the West" hypothesis ( Mar 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200312 : Italy Closed; Wall Street Hosed; Trump Exposed ( Mar 12, 2020 , www.medpagetoday.com )
- 20200312 : The Democratic Party candidate selection process continues to roll along providing all the tension and suspense of an impending colonoscopy sans anesthetic ( Mar 12, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200311 : Weaponized coughing: The new way to argue when words fail in the coronavirus era ( Mar 11, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200311 : The toilet-paper maddened crowds will be braving coronavirus to vote in the latest round of Democratic primaries today ( Mar 11, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200310 : For some reason I am reminded of the Jon Rappoport-Ellis Medavoy (pseudonym) interview. ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200310 : We probably do not need election of Sanders to crash stock market. Coronavirus will do the job just fine ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200310 : "Saving" Wall Street really amounts to "saving" the tapeworm while discarding the host. ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200310 : That is the way POTUS go down in History ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200310 : How US counts the sick when CDC test kits are unreliable amd by-and-large unavailble? ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200310 : Facebook and idiocy of population ( Mar 10, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200309 : "The medium is the message" Marshall McLuhan ( Mar 09, 2020 , video.twimg.com )
- 20200309 : Tucker Carlson was correct when pointed out that Biden Super Tuesday victory was cruel and unusual punishment of Dem voters on the part of the DNC ( Mar 09, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200309 : "What's the difference between a cannibal and a neoliberal like Senator Warren?" ( Mar 09, 2020 , nymag.com )
- 20200309 : The Great Chinese Bat Flu Panic of 2020 Dissident Voice ( Mar 09, 2020 , dissidentvoice.org )
- 20200309 : The politically correct thing is to pretend that Joe Biden winning the Black vote isn't like the late Jeffrey Epstein being hailed as a mentor of teenage girls ( Mar 09, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20200309 : It is so nice to be endorsed by the rival ( Mar 09, 2020 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20200309 : Simply 17 coronavirus jokes to help take the edge off (a little bit) The Poke ( Mar 09, 2020 , thepoke.co.uk )
- 20200308 : Hope exists, but the problem is that it is different between 99% and 1% ( Mar 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200308 : Rick Santelli who "launched the Tea Party" years ago recently suggested it would be better to infect the world population with the disease all at once to help stock prices ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200307 : Stealing sanitizer from clinics ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200307 : Funny, I thought conservatives told us that empty shelves and sky-high black market prices only happen when socialists are in charge. ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200307 : CDC Catch 22 ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200307 : At least if we're all gonna die of coronavirus, there's no point in worrying about climate change ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200307 : Silver lining in the dark cloud ( Mar 07, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200306 : Coronovirus and statistics ( Mar 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200306 : Coronovirus and statistics ( Mar 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200306 : "Bernie Sanders 2020" ad. ( Mar 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200306 : Warren presidential campaign postmortem ( Mar 06, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200304 : Donna Brazile who among other things gave Hillary the question for presidential debate in advance just told the @GOPChairwoman to "go to hell" for suggesting that the Democratic establishment was once again worked to manipulate a nominee into frontrunner status ( Mar 04, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200304 : Bloomberg spent $600 million to win as many states as every American who chose not to run: zero ( Mar 04, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200304 : Different problems ( Mar 04, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200304 : Who are split and who are not ( Mar 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : We hold these truths to be self-eviden ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200303 : The former head of Vampire squid on 2020 elections. If Sanders win, Trump will become the establishment's reluctant least worse option. Sanders will become a leper, a new Russian stooge. ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20200303 : I'm sure Pence is giving the Coronavirus problems all his Thoughts And Prayers. ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20200303 : Correcting Marx ( Mar 03, 2020 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20200303 : Last election I voted for American Pharoah. I felt that a horse would do a better job that's Hillary and Trump, and I still feel that way ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : How neoliberalism might end: Possible news later this week ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : How neoliberalism in the USA might end: Possible news later this week ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : Hillary Clinton regarding the primaries: "Let's follow the rules" ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : All politicians should serve two terms. One in office and one in prison ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200303 : Surprise Bills From Coronavirus Testing: Pennsylvania native Frank Wucinski "found a pile of medical bills" totaling $3,918 waiting for him and his three-year-old daughter after they were released from government-mandated quarantine at Marine Corps Air Station in Miramar, California. ( Mar 03, 2020 , www.commondreams.org )
- 20200303 : Semi-senile Biden is now so Presidential and is the best candidate forward ( Mar 03, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200302 : Truthdig ( Mar 02, 2020 , www.truthdig.com )
- 20200302 : They wish that this Commie Sanders do not exist ( Mar 02, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200302 : Semi-senile Biden is now so Presidential and is the best candidate forward ( Mar 02, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200228 : The 20th century model of [pandemic] containment was protecting lives. The 21st century model is protecting markets ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : My contribution to musical healing today: "Ship Of Fools" by World Party dedicated in protest to the horrible Democrat establishment. ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : It has been suggested that part of Pence's job function may be to persuade the Evangelical mega-churches to suspend large meetings for a while ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : How Warren wins hearts of voters ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : Black Panther party founder's comment on Bernie rally: "Trump and Bloomberg are two cheeks on the same ass" ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : "Abort operation! Russian agent Bernie Sanders has been compromised!" ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : A phrase that made the Chinese very unhappy ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : One sure path for Bloomberg to winning the nomination ( Feb 27, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200228 : Bernie Sanders' chances to win, if he survives the pandemic, might increase ( Feb 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200228 : No matter what happens with the coronavirus, I'm sure Trump has it under control by Alexandra Petri ( Feb 27, 2020 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20200228 : My joke packet for Mike Bloomberg by Alexandra Petri ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20200227 : Nixon about the last Dems debate ( Feb 27, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200226* A serious US politician has to demonstrate a large capacity for betrayal. ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200226 : Why Sanders was booed for highlighting Bloomberg's "strong and enthusiastic base of support" among fellow billionaires? ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200226 : One problem of advanced age ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200226 : On Steele dossier ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200226 : On possibility of Sander supporters reaction to the brokered convention ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200226 : Bloomberg, In Freudian Slip, Brags He Bought Democratic Majority In The House In 2018 ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200226 : Why Trump will win ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200226 : Why oh why would I waste my vote on these Democratic/Republican pseudo-fascists when I can vote for the only candidate promising me a free pony ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200226 : How many more years will we be blessed with fables about those dastardly Russians and their omnipotent control of US elections? ( Feb 26, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200226 : Studying the mortality stats, at first glance, this looks like a sound chemical attempt to resolve the pension fund crisis ( Feb 26, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200225 : The best thing about this debate is that Buttigieg won t survive to another one ( Feb 25, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200223* Looks like the USA intelligence (or, more correctly semi-intelligence) agencies work directly from KGB playbook or Bloomberg as Putin's Trojan Horse in 2020 elections ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200223 : Viva #MIGA ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200223 : The Axis of Weasels ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200223 : Intelligence agencies who invested hundred of millions in face recognition technology will not be happy ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200223 : If you fire 70% of the admirals and generals you will increase the military capabilities of the US military by 40 percent ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200223 : An important difference ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200223 : The shortage of manpower in the US army can be compensated by giving people like Professor of identity studies Karlan M16 and sending then into trenches to fight Iranians ( Dec 04, 2019 , Michael Bloomberg is an Idiot ( Feb 19, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200223 : Russian under each election booth: Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to Re-elect Trump ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200223 : They want what every first-term administration wants - a second term. ( Feb 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200223 : The most important issue in 2020 elections is not longer "It's economy stupid", but "It's the Empire, stupid." ( Feb 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200223 : Did not Pompous Pompeo accidentally found a good method to ensure vassals compliance? ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200222 : It is about time that AMERICAN billionaires, AMERICAN banksters, AMERICAN generals, AMERICAN rotten CEOs from pharma, MIC, energy, and AMERICAN lobbyists with cash, reassert and regain control of the White House like in the good ole patriotic days. Down with borsch! ( Feb 22, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200222 : Hollywood Goes Full Blacklist and Fails to Grasp the Irony by Larry C Johnson ( Feb 22, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200221 : The catch 22 in 2020 elections: if any of the current Dem dwarfs is nominated he/she will lose to Trump. If Sanders is nominated DNC will make sure that he lose to Trump. ( Feb 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200221 : The best argument ( Feb 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200221 : One thought about Bloomberg ( Feb 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200221 : How Can America Play Kingmaker in Venezuela When It Can't Be Trusted to Conduct a Caucus in Iowa -- Strategic Culture ( Feb 21, 2020 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20200220 : Zombie Senator McCarthy is now employed by NYT: NYT Secret Sources Claim Russia Backing Trump Re-Election ( Feb 20, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200220 : Fratricide in Las Vegas - Six dwarfs mud fight should be fun all the way to November ( Feb 20, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200220 : Argument in favor of tem limits for politicians ( Feb 20, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200220 : Time and Coronavirus epidemics ( Feb 20, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200219 : The job the Warren can do really well ( Feb 19, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200216 : Are you suggesting that The Greatest Fighting Force in the Galaxy in All of History, the military of the world's Exceptional Nation, is riddled with grifters? ( Feb 16, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200216 : DNC jump from one "great hope" to another each six months or so: previously it was Biden, not it's Bloomberg ( Feb 16, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200215* How does one say Adam Schiff without laughing? by title="View user profile." href="https://caucus99percent.com/users/alligator-ed">Alligator Ed ( Feb 15, 2020 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200215* One face of the US voters desprations with establishment candidates ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200215 : Tell me who is your VP and I will tell you who are you ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200215 : An interesting "in name only" analogy: China is Communist in name only, just like America is a Republic in name only ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200215 : A strong argument against "bioweapon origin of Coronavirus" ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200215 : Regarding Bloomberg+Clinton ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200215 : Can Sanders run as an independent? ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200215 : But they do put on a good show, don't they? ( Feb 15, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200214 : NSC Chief O'Brien on Vindmans ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200214 : Empire of illutions chronicles: MSM headlines vs reality ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200214 : Bullshit Earnings: Charlie Munger Slams using Adjusted EBITDA To Report Earnings ( Feb 13, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200214 : U.S. rehash Old Spy Stories To Bash Putative Chinese Espionage ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200214 : This is Jimmy Dore of Tucker Carlson show FoxTV. ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200214 : The trouble with Artificial Intelligence ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200214 : Definitely worth five minutes to watch Jimmy Dore on FOX plainly stating the US is a one-party system. ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200214 : Dave Chappelle on Jussie Smollett HA HA ( Feb 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200210 : For some reason not everybody cheers the perspective of a gay couple in the White House. ( Feb 10, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200210 : The Clinton Machine Will Do Anything To Stop Bernie. Except run a decent canidate ( Feb 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200210 : Note on Clintons ( Feb 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200209 : Biden performed surprisingly well all year in polls, but he headed into Iowa like a passenger jet trying to land with one burning engine, hitting trees, cows, cars, sides of mountains, everything. ( Feb 09, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200208 : Progress in scientific understanding in the USA on one small example ( Feb 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200208 : Instead of praise, someone should tell Congressman Adam Schiff, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, to shut up as he is becoming an international embarrassment ( Feb 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200208 : I've never seen anyone want another four years of trump as badly as Hillary does ( Feb 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200208 : Biden has suffered in Iowa the fate of the party establishment favorite who believed his own propaganda ( Feb 08, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200208 : It's comical in a horrifying way how the people voted to be "representatives" in this "representative democracy" actually have no idea what the people they are supposedly representing actually think. ( Feb 08, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200208 : Things I Learned from the Dem Debate (02-07-20) ( Feb 08, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200208 : Please stand up and clap for Colonel Vindman ( Feb 08, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200208 : Hey would someone remind Biden ( Feb 08, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200208 : Debate low points ( Feb 08, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200207 : We'll it looks like Bernie lost by .09%. It took a lot of finagling with the results to make sure he didn't win ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200207 : On globalism ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200207 : Just one subjective opinion ;-) ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200207 : Allow me a moment to thank -- and this may be a bit of a surprise -- Adam Schiff. Were it not for his crack investigation skills, @realDonaldTrump might have had a tougher time unearthing who all needed to be fired ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200207 : Absurdistan: Government-Funded Feminists Suggest Banning Heterosexual Relationships ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200207 : Well, the runners up in most beauty pageants usually react to their loses better than Nancy did last night. ( Feb 07, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200207 : Jummy Dore asks the question ( Feb 07, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200207 : What do you think of american democracy? I think it would be a good idea. ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200207 : The favored candidate of the DNC is clearly Trump ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200207 : One reason to wish Trump is defeated ( Feb 07, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200203 : 'Trump Might Trade Alaska To The Russians!' Cries Schiff During Closing Impeachment Remarks ( Feb 03, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200203 : Coronovirus protection ( Feb 03, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200203 : Brexit: Warmed Over Chlorinated Chicken; Boris Johnson as everyone's last choice as a babysitte ( Feb 03, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200203 : Fake interference, real Israel firms with deep ties to Israeli intelligence ( Feb 03, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200201 : Hello Ministry of Truth: Seth Rich story is deleted from from the history of Russiagate ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200201 : DNC affirms one dollar -- one vote principle ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200201 : Bloomberg was a Republican, Biden was both, Warren used to be a Republican, and Trump was a lifelong Democrat! Both parties can't be relied on to accomplish anything meaningful or substantive except to betray our own national interests ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200201 : Bolton's mustache is trying to impeach his face: Trump tweets 'game over' after Bolton, Schiff videos resurface ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200201 : Trump fought the swamp, and the swamp won ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200201 : How many yachts do billionaires need? How many cars do they need? Give us a break. You can't have it all. -- Bernie Sanders ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200201 : GB path forward: "Singapore on the Thames" or "European Puerto Rico" ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200201 : Brexit means that Oceania is born! ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200201 : Another curious episode in the life and times of a dual citizen Sheepdog ( Feb 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200201 : Pages that Google AI classifies as "Dangerous or derogatory content" ( Feb 01, 2020 , adsense.googleblog.com )
- 20200131 : Bernie's old and he knows it. He might consider a sniper's bullet more humane than American old-age care even for the relatively wealthy. ( Jan 31, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200131 : Two "nice" Americans ( Jan 31, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200130 : Those Who Have Visions ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200130 : So it is a matter of change the flag in the US bases and all will be OK? ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200130 : Brits in 1812 and Kushner plan ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200130 : After Trump "vision" another map needed ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200130 : A classic Jewish joke ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200130 : Tennessee State Rep. Files Bill To Officially Designate CNN As 'Fake News' by Steve Watson ( Jan 30, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200129 : Pompeo Iranian Proxy Mobilizing in America's Backyard ( Jan 28, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200129 : Pompeo about Hezbollah threat ( Jan 29, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200129 : Not So Subtle Cover-Up: From Zero To 50 Iran Attack Injuries In Under 3 Weeks ( Jan 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200129 : Funny that Iraqis are not happy with our gift-bearing. human pyramid-building saviors. How so utterly ungrateful. ( Jan 29, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200129 : Bridge in Brooklin, now for sale ( Jan 29, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200129 : Mossad as reincarnation of Satan ( Jan 29, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200129 : Gllomy prediction ( Jan 29, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200129 : At least that way, the Donald could get to build his hotels in North Korea, or wherever ( Jan 29, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200129 : Amusing if the Democrats get their way and face President Pence and Vice President Ted Cruz in the fall ( Jan 29, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200129 : The Onion gets it: Trump has been impeached Netanyahu was indicted ( Jan 29, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200128 : What I'd like to see out of this "Impeachment" baloney is this. Trump is impeached and thrown out of office and runs for reelection anyway and wins. ( Jan 28, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200128 : Note about pompous Pompeo ( Jan 28, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200128 : Our losses in Afghanistan are negligible ( Jan 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200128 : Americans are the best entertained people in the world, and the least informed ( Jan 28, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200128 : Consistency is a sign of real mastery of the craft ( Jan 28, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200127 : Surely you knew that WaPo is crap before you turned WaPo on? ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200127 : Televangelists Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200127 : Trump's Faith Advisor Paula White: To say no to president Trump would be saying no to God ( Nov 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20200127 : Why is it that the media never refer to Soros, Bezos or the Rockefellers as 'oligarchs'? Why only Russians? ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200127 : The assessment of the key players in Global Chessboard party ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200127 : Should we start an anti Putin hashtag campaign? #bankerslivesmattermore ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200127 : George H W Bush as wasp-infected cockroach ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200127 : One way to predict 2020 elections results ( Jan 27, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200127 : Consistency is the first sign of mastery: Trump Is Third President to Lie About Afghan War Success ( Jan 27, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200125 : Davos, what a place ! ( zerohedge.com )
- 20200125 : Davos, what a place ! ( zerohedge.com )
- 20200125 : While opinions about his capabilities as a President vary widely, Trump is undeniably gifted in giving his oppoinent a catchy nicknames ( Jan 25, 2020 , www.nydailynews.com )
- 20200124 : Impeachment Super Bowl Trump 2, Dems 0 ( Jan 24, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200124 : It's amazing all the money in the State Department and other intelligence agencies should be attracting the best minds. Yet a bunch of us sitting here watching this from our boring office jobs realize how genuinely stupid US foreign policy has been. ( Jan 24, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200123 : Ghislaine Hacked Jeffrey Epstein's Alleged Madam Claims Email Server 'Breached' ( Jan 23, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200123 : Side effects Trump impeachment ( Jan 23, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200123 : Guinness record in Presidential twits: Trump broke his previous Twitter record ( Jan 23, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200123 : Note to Pelosi gang: if can't shoot strait do not shoot at all ( Jan 23, 2020 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20200123 : Once Trump is impeached peace and freedom return to the land of the free and the home of the brave ( Jan 01, 2020 , strategic-culture.org )
- 20200122 : Who is a real "Russian asset" is an on-trivial question ;-) ( Jan 22, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200122 : 'Remember Where You Are' Chief Justice Roberts Admonishes Both Sides After Impeachment Arguments Get Personal ( Jan 22, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200121* WaPo columnist endorses all twelve candidates ( Jan 21, 2020 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200121 : Maybe we should put sanctions on Pompeo ( Jan 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200121 : Its a mystery to me why Donald's mouth never got the shit beat out him during his NY days ( Jan 21, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200121 : Warren as Lizzie-Faire Capitalist. ( Jan 21, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200121 : Definition of cynicism ( Jan 21, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200121 : Flashback from Orwell's Animal Farm ( Jan 21, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200121 : Iran War Would Be Only One Letter Different From Iraq War ( Jan 21, 2020 , www.anti-empire.com )
- 20200121 : Russian Hackers May Have Interfered With Vote on Church Potluck, Local Man Suspects ( Dec 23, 2019 , www.anti-empire.com )
- 20200120 : I don't want to be cruel. But in the Trump Era, we must be prepared to face a certain amount of callousness in politics. Just imagine all the terrible shots Mr. Trump could take at Mrs. Warren: ( Jan 20, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200120 : Important clarification about MadCow disease ( Jan 15, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200120 : Devastating documentary sheds new light on Ukrainegate: Biden as the poster boy for nepotism and corruption. ( Jan 15, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200119 : What separates the winners from the losers in America? ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200119 : Syrian Jihadists Filmed Jet-Setting To Next Proxy War On Commercial Plane ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200119 : Sometimes House accidentally tells the truth ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200119 : It is unclear what percentage of Congress are alcoholics, but judging from their statements looks like more then half ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200119 : Internal Boeing Emails Claim 777X Shares MAX Problem ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200119 : America can be a force for good in the Middle East. ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200119 : With "help" like this from CNN, one struggles to imagine what sabotage might look like. ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200119 : Trump as the dark soul of America ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200119 : The Murder Of Qassem Soleimani Will Deter No One ( Jan 19, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200119 : Facebook blocks documentary about Biden dealing in Ukraine from ukrainegate.info which sheds a new light on Ukrainegate ( Jan 19, 2020 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20200119 : Trump and his Iran adventure ( Jan 19, 2020 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20200118* The joke is on us: Without the USSR the USA oligarchy resorted to cannibalism and devour the American people ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200118* Putin plants to prohibit dual citizens to serve in government ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20200118 : Trump and militry brass ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200118 : Trump and Iranian people ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200118 : If Bernie is nominated, he better buy a flak jacket.. ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200118 : Complete fools and the isde of noble and honest politician ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200118 : Trump is following Putin and started grooming his own successor ( Jan 18, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200118 : Boris Yeltsin, (western installed) Russian President from 1991 to 1999, during which the former Soviet Union was totally plundered ( Jan 18, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200118 : One feature of the Washington swamp ( Jan 18, 2020 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20200117 : In the full sprit of bipartisanship ( Jan 17, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200117 : I knew that if you kept it up, Putler would get around to targeting you. ( Jan 17, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200116 : Would Russians spend money and respources on undermining semi-seline Biden: Are they that stupid? Biden is a better gift than Trump ;-) ( Jan 16, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200116 : Americans are in a vicious circle/Infinite Loop ( Jan 16, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200116 : https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/trump-canada-yukon-1.3235254 ( Jan 16, 2020 , www.cbc.ca )
- 20200115 : GNU Guccifer vs. CIA Lucifer. To jail or not to jail, this is the question. And who will jail whom? Make your bets for 2020 ( Dec 29, 2019 , zerohedge.com )
- 20200115 : In each episode when Kushner and/or Ivanka stands behind Trump with American flag on the background, Trump chances of reelection drop one percent ( theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200115 : Why the heck should I care about Putin!? ( Jan 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200115 : Bolton's spirit ( Jan 15, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200115 : GNU Guccifer vs. CIA Lucifer. To jail or not to jail, this is the question. And who will jail whom? Make your bets for 2020 ( Dec 29, 2019 , zerohedge.com )
- 20200115 : Impeachment motto: in our guts, we know Trump is nuts ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200115 : In each episode when Kushner and/or Ivanka stands behind Trump with American flag on the background, Trump chances of reelection drop one percent ( theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200115 : Democracy in action: voters choice in 2016 was limited to the choice between brain cancer and leprosy ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200114 : Europe is the USA Airstrip 1. Imagine my surprise to learn the EU had a reputation worth protecting. ( Jan 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200114 : Europe is the USA Airstrip 1. Imagine my surprise to learn the EU had a reputation worth protecting. ( Jan 14, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200112 : One of "Ruptured" Secretary of State "exaggerations" ( Jan 12, 2020 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20200112 : Is it possible to imagine that Trump will write the same to the brave people of France? ( Jan 12, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200110 : "This Plane Was Designed By Clowns, Who Are Supervised By Monkeys" ( Jan 10, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200110 : Who it the most contemptible single group of people in the USA today? ( Dec 23, 2019 , www.wnd.com )
- 20200110 : Samson was a fool and his own worst enemy. Something of the same can be said of the United States in recent decades. ( Jan 10, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200110 : Trump decided to play the role of Benjamin Netanyahu Santa Claus again ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200110 : Proof that truth can be funnier than fiction ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200110 : Looks like the US does not like unfriendly countries firing missiles at them ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200110 : Joe Biden under cross examination in senate trail would be Conedy Central show transmitted live ( Nov 27, 2019 , www.forbes.com )
- 20200110 : Corporate Dems are afrid that that those weird Russian ads will magically swayed our entire nation into re-electing Donald Trump for President. ( Nov 28, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200108 : What about moving UN to Moscow ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200108 : Russia Proposes To Secure Iraqi Airspace With S-400 Air Defense ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200108 : Iraqi Militia Leader Threatens To Target American Citizens If They Re-Elect Trump ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200108 : CNN Attacks Babylon Bee Is The Web Only Big Enough For One Fake News Site ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200108 : 75% Of Registered Voters Can't Identify Iran On A Map ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200108 : Big, bad Putin attacked by slimy rat Browder. ( Jan 08, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200108 : Trump real priorities: fuck healthcare, fuck our veterans, fuck our crumbling infrastructure, fuck the homelessTrump real priorities: MOMMY MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX NEEDS MORE MONEY HELL YEAH ( Jan 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200108 : If Trump wants to destroy Iran he should just become their president. ( Jan 08, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200108 : How to turn gold into lead ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200108 : While 60^of Americans neven heard aboutSoleimani befor 43$ of the country approcved Trump-Pomeo assasination of this senior Iran commander ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200108 : One way to retaliate ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200108 : Like all too many Americans, Trump has a hard time grasping the fact that Iran can strike back and strike hard ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200108 : An emperor with no clothes ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20200108 : Looking for a framework [in Trump forign policy] is like searching for symmetrical patterns in a bowl of spaghetti. ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.msn.com )
- 20200108 : Trump established Guinness record in US Present lawless, petty, childish, infantile, imbecile behaviour ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : Three major Trump accomplishments ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : Shame on you for using such language with regard to the current President of the United States of America! ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : Pompeo as a religious nut ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : One small question ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : Isreal did became a normal country ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200108 : Is Pence an idiot or just a religious nut? ( Jan 08, 2020 , abcnews.go.com )
- 20200108 : History repeats first of tragedy and then as a farce ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.cnn.com )
- 20200108 : Americans Feel So Much Safer After Assassination of Some Guy They Never Heard of Before ( Jan 08, 2020 , www.anti-empire.com )
- 20200107 : Russia Proposes To Secure Iraqi Airspace With S-400 Air Defense ( Jan 07, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200107 : Israel will fight against Iran to the last American soldier ( Jan 07, 2020 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20200107 : New Year message to Trump supporters: DUMP TRUMP ( Jan 07, 2020 , off-guardian.org )
- 20200107 : Lucky Trump relocated to Florida just in time: Mar-a-Lago is a national historic landmark ( Jan 07, 2020 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20200106* Diplomacy Trump-style. Al Capone probably would be allow himself to fall that low ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20200106 : Trump Says US Will Not Leave Iraq Unless Billions For Air Base Are Repaid, Threatens Baghdad With Very Big Sanctions ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200106 : Ricky Gervais Slams Woke Virtue-Signaling, Drops Epstein Didn't Kill Himself Joke At Golden Globes ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200106 : Jon Leibowitz didn't call it "Mess-o-potamia" for no reason. ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200106 : Who is in the pockets of Israel First nationalists? ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200106 : The most optimistic post on this thread. ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200106 : But they could always find an un-scorched Iranian passport in mint condition among the debris of the explosion. ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200106 : Trump just managed to tweet support for US citizens, who fight in Syria and Iraq as members of IS and AQ, thus supporting enemies of the US and thus formally committing an act of treason as per the US Constitution ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200106 : Trump is unintentionally working on MAGA in Iraq. ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200106 : Pompeo as a religious nut ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200106 : It is somehow ironic that the U.S. has spent lots of lives and money to "spread democracy" in Iraq only to be kicked out through an Iraqi parliament vote ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200106 : Great heavens - Donald Trump has turned into Hillary! ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200106 : Klein Nancy Pelosi Celebrated Killing of Gaddafi, Slams Trump for Eliminating Soleimani Breitbart ( Jan 06, 2020 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20200106 : One humble suggestion about resolving the crisis with Iran ( Jan 06, 2020 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20200104 : A peaceful solution is obvious. ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200104 : One way to inject some sanity into some members of Congress ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.anti-empire.com )
- 20200104 : Surreal comment award ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200104 : Pelosi was a little be too early with imperachment of Trump. Now is the time ;-) ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200104 : Oh, I thought last night's peace-loving strike was supposed to prevent additional warfare ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20200104 : The classic Jewish joke about the mother words to the departing to the front lines. Don't overexert yourself' she implores him, Kill a Turk and rest. Kill another Turk and rest again Son: What if the Turk kills me? You? exclaims the mother, But why? What have you done to him? ( Jan 04, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200104 : On Thucydides quote "the strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must ( Jan 04, 2020 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20200104 : The USA only choice is a Sunni sandwich with Kurdish Bread and Shia Mayo ( Jan 04, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200103 : A new brilliant diplomatic strategy of Trump administration: Threatening Iran by killing Iraqis ( Jan 03, 2020 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20200103 : Is not it strange that Wikipeaida founder was former pornography seller and Bellingcat founder -- a female underwear salesman ( Jan 03, 2020 , www.unz.com )
- 20200103 : Wag the dog, Trump way: People really thought this guy had a coherent ideology and wasn't just another Bush/Clinton/Obama neocon ( Jan 03, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200103 : If you previously have doubts that Trump is senile warmonger, not you have a definite proof ( Jan 03, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200103 : I guess Trump decided had to make the 1914-vintage Hapsburgs look relatively competent ( Jan 03, 2020 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20200103 : Russian pranksters strike again Fake Greta Thunberg convinces eager US politician that she has dirt on Trump -- RT USA News ( Jan 03, 2020 , www.rt.com )
- 20200103 : Trump assassination of General Suleimani was worse than a crime. It was a mistake ( Jan 03, 2020 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20200101 : In one poll 18% of the USA respondents are clearly suicidal ( Jan 01, 2020 , twitter.com )
- 20200101 : "Freedom gas" named Worst Words of the Year ( Jan 01, 2020 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20200101 : Protocols of the Elders of White Christendom by changing the dominant identity). The key idea, is that well-off, white, Christian men are being oppressed by virtue of challenges to their natural position of dominance, and rejection of their natural expectation of deference ( Jan 01, 2020 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20191229 : Neoliberal Christmas Sampler ( Dec 29, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20191229 : Note on Washington's bizarre priorities by James Antle ( Dec 29, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
"... Listening to Joe Biden on the campaign trail is about as painful as listening to Trump. The gaffes just keep on coming! Running for the senate or the presidency? ..."
"... That Biden didn't break a sweat and seemed to know that he wouldn't win in liberal Massachusetts on Super Tuesday is one sign of just how fucked-up the political, economic, and social systems are. ..."
"... If a person buys into the argument that elections mean anything at all, and they do to some extent, then the fact that a left/progressive coalition couldn't pull it off here speaks volumes. ..."
"... Howard Lisnoff is a freelance writer. He is the author of Against the Wall: Memoir of a Vietnam-Era War Resister (2017). ..."
Bumbler-in-Chief Facebook Twitter Reddit Email
Listening to Joe Biden on the campaign trail is about as painful as listening to Trump.
The gaffes just keep on coming! Running for the senate or the presidency?
Joe Biden can't seem to get it right and often he doesn't seem to be able to follow a
thought to a logical end ("
Say It Ain't So, Joe, the Latest Neoliberal From the War and Wall Street Party ,"
CounterPunch , March 20, 2019).
That Biden breezed to a presidential primary victory in supposedly liberal Massachusetts
leaves nothing but a sense of despair for anyone on the political left. If Philip Berrigan or
Eugene Debs were alive, either leftist might say "I told you so."
That Biden didn't break a sweat and seemed to know that he wouldn't win in liberal
Massachusetts on Super Tuesday is one sign of just how fucked-up the political, economic, and
social systems are. What was the combination of demographics that gave Biden a victory in
much the same way as a runner on third base comes home and scores after the batter walks with
the bases full?
So-called moderates flocked to Biden, as did those over 50 years old and older Black voters.
Liberals, younger voters, young Black voters, and Latino voters supported Sanders. Political
analysts can go on and on, ad nauseam, but the fact remains that a vibrant and well-organized
campaign by Bernie Sanders on the ground in Massachusetts fell on its face, as did that of
Elizabeth Warren. If a person buys into the argument that elections mean anything at all,
and they do to some extent, then the fact that a left/progressive coalition couldn't pull it
off here speaks volumes. The people who went to the polls spoke, and they would rather
have a neoliberal bumbler than someone who would champion, at the very least, liberal
... ... ...
Howard Lisnoff is a freelance writer. He is the author of Against the Wall: Memoir of a
Vietnam-Era War Resister (2017).
Bemildred , Dec 28 2020 20:13 utc |
Well, it's no way to run a country, lying your ass off all the time, as the results show.
I have long been mystified by the political hacks here faith in the efficacy of bullshit for
running a country. But then I realized that is not what they want to do, they want to exploit
the country and get rich, and then depart like their 3rd world collaborators. And bullshit is
what they do.
ChinaGate will hang like albatross on Biden neck until his death. He can't escape from it.
"... You guys spent years trying to run up the Russia hoax against the president and trying to say this is over, and the hypocrisy continues ..."
8 hours ago
"Keep smirking, making your faces and rolling your eyes, Leland. I get it. I get it. You guys spent years trying
to run up the Russia hoax against the president and trying to say this is over, and the hypocrisy continues."
Fleetwood Factor Ded Head
8 hours ago edited
If only they were this tough on Biden about hunters laptop.
Hmmm, Hunter's laptop? . . . . . Hunter's Laptop?. The words sound familiar, but I don't remember very much reporting on it
Commodore Allen Retweeted
FBI knew the Dossier was FAKE
CIA knew the Dossier was FAKE
DOJ knew the Dossier was FAKE
ODNI knew the Dossier was FAKE
Media knew the Dossier was FAKE
Mueller knew the Dossier was FAKE
Congress knew the Dossier was FAKE
BO Admin knew the Dossier was FAKE
They were all in on it
Creative_Destruct 44 minutes ago
Creative_Destruct 44 minutes ago
Biden relentlessly virtual signals to cover for both his own severe intellectual
deficiencies and insecurities and to cover for his corrupt influence-peddling, all aided and
abetted by the partisan MSM.
Only a few drops of swamp water were drained, at most, by Trump,
and that will now be more than replenished. Actually, oversupply is coming. Swamp expansion
here we come.
Nature_Boy_Wooooo 5 hours ago (Edited) Nature_Boy_Wooooo 5 hours ago
Imagine sitting in court for tax fraud and the prosecutor saying........ "we gotta make sure
this doesn't happen in the future.".....but you get to walk and keep the money you stole.
"... In honor of Mr. Biden's remarkable comeback from fourth place in the primaries I move that his portrait should be embossed on every $3 bill, and that Ms. Harris portrait should adorn every wooden nickel. ..."
Handful of Dust 1 hour ago (Edited) remove link Handful of Dust 1 hour ago
(Edited) remove link
Rudog 1 hour ago
Everyone likes a fair election. No one likes cheaters.
Save Americans the suffering and damage and embarrassment.
- Pelosi should hand in her resignation.
- Biden should be a man and concede.
- Hillary should turn herself in at the nearest police station.
- Dominion executives should be arrested.
In honor of Mr. Biden's remarkable comeback from fourth place in the primaries I move that
his portrait should be embossed on every $3 bill, and that Ms. Harris portrait should adorn
every wooden nickel.
Piotr Berman , Dec 29 2020 3:15 utc |
Posted by: vk | Dec 29 2020 1:58 utc | 26
I would not got so far as to claim that China has freedom of speech. You can be jailed for
many years for publishing your views. As I wrote, USA has freedom of speech so they jail
people for opinions by tagging them as "foreign agents", something that is perhaps not needed
in China. "Fomenting distrust in the institutions of the state as a foreign agent" elegantly
circumvents 1st Amendment, American judiciary is well practiced in undoing the follies of the
Founding Fathers -- without criticizing them. The effect is (un-)surprisingly similar to
Chinese formulation "picking quarrels and provoking trouble" that in turn (because of faulty
English legal tradition .
Airish1 @airish1 #millennialvoters
unironically spent the afternoon cruising around in their fossil fuel powered vehicles honking
in joy at the apparent victory for the #GreenNewDeal today.
Patmos 1 day ago Patmos 1 day ago
Donald is still in ongoing willful knowing violation of...
Quick! Someone call Robert Mueller!
3 hours ago ,
99.99%? WOW! That level of accuracy is definitely going to piss off Kim Jong-Un. I think
he topped out at 99.965. Maybe we should keep this on the low-low.
Silentwistle 14 hours ago (Edited) Silentwistle 14 hours ago (Edited)
Biden's already been President for years. Just ask him. He was also the first man to land on
the moon. He stayed for weeks. He also lit Hitler on Fire in the bunker. Don't you remember, he
was in the car with Kennedy in Dallas. He tried to save him but he slipped on his own hair
Josh , Dec 29 2020 14:56 utc |
One must wonder what an honest comparative analysis of US and Chinese mass media behavior
and operational coordination would bring to light.
Keith McClary , Dec 29 2020 21:20 utc |
Dork | Dec 28 2020 18:53 utc | 1
"A study done a few years ago showed that over 2/3rds of international affairs stories in
major European newspapers were basically reprints of NYT articles"
Now we don't need a study, we can see it happening in real time on Google News. Also, which
stories are ignored or whitewashed by MSM.
gm , Dec 27 2020 23:27 utc |
Pretty decent update on the Nashville AT&T Communications bombing:
The AT&T building on 2nd Avenue suffered significant damage in the blast. That facility
includes connection points for regional internet services as well as local wireless,
internet and video. In the hours that followed the explosion, our local service remained
intact through temporary battery power. Unfortunately, a combination of the explosion and
resulting water and fire damage took out a number of backup power generators intended to
provide power to the batteries. That led to service disruptions across parts of Tennessee,
Kentucky and Alabama. More than 48 hours later, some customers are still experiencing
outages. We know it is frustrating and we apologize for the inconvenience. We also thank
you for your understanding. -AT&T statement
Wake me up when the MSM gives the *explanation* how/why the alleged 63yr old 'lone bomber'
knew *exactly* the location to park [allegedly] his RV bomb to take out AT&T internet
services for big chunks of *4-5* US States...
J W , Dec 27 2020 22:09 utc |
Posted by: Caliman | Dec 27 2020 15:36 utc | 3
Yup, having the right to vote between a forced choice of corporate puppets with slightly
different manners/theatrics is really democratic. (sarcasm)
At what time when Yanks' "Rights and Freedoms" weren't a hypocritical joke?
uncle tungsten , Dec 27 2020 22:02 utc |
Bernie Sanders pleads with Trump to sign the 5,600 page Bill
that includes a page or two to give $600 to every USAian.
Silence when Pelosi was asked to increase it to $2000. No pressure on Pelosi.
Not a squeak on the #forcethevote for Medicare for all - no plea to the squad.
Note what he says: "sign this one today and we can pass more on Tuesday". REALLY??? Pelosi
and Mitch have made a deal to go to $2000? BS.
The D's are a clown cart, driven by a donkey and the Repugnants are just vile rsoles.
karlof1 , Dec 28 2020 0:36
Lavrov tells Santa via the Dialogue for the Future Forum why Western nations should be on
the Naughty List. Here's one of many possible excerpts:
"There are many bodies around the world that function and achieve their goals showing full
respect for the UN Charter. Among them are all bodies within the CIS space: the CIS itself,
the CSTO, the Eurasian Economic Union and the SCO. It should be remembered that 10 or so
years ago, after the 2008 crisis, the G20 began to meet regularly, because the Western G7
realized its inability to rule the world and set the rules in the economy and finance on its
own. It used to be the prerogative of the group of seven nations, and everyone else tacitly
accepted its primacy. Now with the G20 in place, the G7 is only one of many groups. The
second group is BRICS (Russia, Brazil, India, China and South Africa). A number of other G20
members think like the BRICS nations and want the global economic and financial system to
become more democratic.
"To put it bluntly, they want it to become democratic, because at the moment it is not
democratic at all. Things that are happening with the abuse of the role of the dollar are of
concern not only to the countries on which the United States is imposing illegal sanctions,
thus distorting its role as an issuer of one of the main currencies, but other countries as
well. Not only Russia, China, Iran, and the SCO member states want to switch to mechanisms
that will rely on national currencies in trade and investment settlements. Europe is
beginning to ponder, especially given the fairly strong position of the euro, moving away
from dependence on the dollar."
On this page, I've written that the Outlaw US Empire must change its ways domestically and
internationally, and Lavrov's presentation yet again provides many reasons why it must.
Twenty-three days remain until the known War Criminal and manifestly corrupt Joe Biden is
made POTUS; so, things are likely to worsen on all fronts. In today's political cartoon, the
masked donkey was selling unmasked elephants T-Shirts emblazoned with RESIST!--an excellent
reference to Seuss's Sneetches.
Closing out today by linking to "The Ever Fonky Low Down's Libretto ,
where you'll immediately be confronted by Mr. Game. Follow his jive to learn why I think this
bit of musical construction powerful and educational. I'll leave the last word for Mr.
"Leave everything up to us and we'll make sure you never have to do anything except pay.
while you hate each other and fight against a never-ending 'them', we will remain us. Who
us? Haha, we are you when you get the opportunity to be ." [Emphasis Orihginal]
"Another Biden walks free.
Joe Biden 's
niece Caroline Biden pleaded guilty to DUI on Dec. 3 -- and was sentenced to 20 days
to six months of "confinement," Pennsylvania court
But the small print shows Biden, 33, won't see a day behind bars after she negotiated a plea
deal with the Montgomery County district attorney.
Instead of jail, she got five-plus months of probation, with 20 days of rehab in January
counted toward her sentence.
The walk-free plea continues a long Biden family tradition of avoiding jail time. A Post
investigation in July found at least eight other busts of Bidens resulted in wrist
"She will be on probation Should she then violate or break the law at any time, then she
will be on the hook for the rest of the sentence," Kate Delano, a DA spokeswoman, told The
"Biden, daughter of James Biden, was busted in Lower Merion Township, Pa., in August 2019
after slamming her car into a tree. Arresting officer Jeffrey Seamans noted Biden, who was
driving without a license, "had difficulty focusing on the conversation" as he questioned
"As her Uncle Joe campaigned for president, the case took more than a year crawling through
the Pennsylvania courts. Her arraignment was held on Nov. 4 --
one day after the presidential election.
A court spokesperson insisted the date was auto-generated and its post-election timing was
Mike Gottlieb, a Norristown, Pa., attorney with experience in DUI cases, said the ruling was
fair for a first offense. "It is not an unusual sentence to get credit for the time in the
rehab. So truthfully, I don't think she was treated any differently than any of my clients
would have been," he told The Post." foxnews
So, this gal;
- Borrowed a credit card from someone to pay a bill at Bigelow's Pharmacy (in New York
City?). She then used it to open a line of credit with BP and over a year charged $110,000 to
the account, but - she says she was a naughty girl and is very sorry.
- And then, there is this DUI with the tree ramming while whacked incident.
- And before that there is a little matter of hitting a cop who displeased her.
So, she is James' little girl. The Bidonians are not really very good at "this." You know
what "this" is. Someone (I could name them now) will write to say that the Trumps are no
better. Really? Tell us about it. pl
Summers and the financial press don't speak of asset price inflation as overheating. No, our
elites would very much like stock prices to rise to infinity forever and ever.
Trump's sincerity regarding the $2,000 can be suspect but he has some skill at making the
regulars in Washington look ridiculous hypocrites but that's not hard to do
People are angry and that creates problem for neoliberal elite. They tried Russia bogeyman to
distract people's attention (Look squirrel), but that did not work.
December 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
I'm terrified of the cruelty Summers would inflict on the dogs in a dog pound if he were
allowed to run one. His sadism would run completely rampant.
December 25, 2020 at 9:47 am
Yep.. 2 trillion of liquidity pumped into the economy by the Fed, 2.3 Trillion in the
CARES act.. not a peep about inflation on his Twitter. (I looked.. he fully supported all of
But give $0.5 trillion directly to people.. inflation boogeyman comes out.
Fhandrich , says: December 26, 2020 at
10:23 pm GMT • 2.5 hours ago
It's really kind of funny. Now that the American public has seen a side of Joe Biden that
he apparently kept hidden for years, one wonders what all the excitement was about when
President Trump said a few things that seemed radical or mean spirited. How much more radical
or mean spirited can one get than Biden challenging potential voters who don't agree with him
to a fist fight in the back alley, or calling women dog faced or donkey faced or calling a
voter that simply wanted to ask him a question and a–hole etc. Talk about mean
spirited? This clown is mean spirited. If he was asked the kind of questions and constant
agitating like the media spent four years pounding on President Trump with, Biden would go
crazy punching and kicking people, the cornpop .lol
says: December 26, 2020 at 7:32
pm GMT • 5.4 hours ago
Every time I see Gov. Whitmer on television, she reminds me of evil Nurse Rached
(wretched), played by Louise Fletcher, in the great 1970's film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's
Nest." Psychiatric nurse Rached loved nothing more than to grind down the male patients she
lorded over, until all their manhood and self-respect were gone...
the kunt , Dec 26 2020 0:38 utc |
hundreds and thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at each other and we concern ourselves
with a simple virus. I would like to end the utter bullshit altogether, there is no chance
that war will ever happen again on such a grand scale. Politicians are here to keep us apart,
keep the threat going and distract. Money and power is all that matters. All the words in the
world will not change the "TRUTH". Thx for the entertainment guys and gals!
Lurk , Dec 24 2020 23:08 utc |
ALL HAIL CONSUMERISM!
This year's ritual abstinence will only add to our unquenchable faith in destiny
Salvation in desire. Certitude in compliance. I want to be told what I want...
TimeHasCome 5 hours ago
Salisarsims 4 hours ago remove link
Obama won 871 counties and garnered 69 million votes . Biden won 477 counties and got 81
million votes thanks to Dominion
Ron_Mexico 4 hours ago
All that means is he got out the vote in the cities.
DotSap 4 hours ago
yep. Nothing to see here folks. Move along now, move along . . .
Chocura750 1 hour ago remove link
Biden was also very popular with the over 120 set, too!
Uncle Sugar PREMIUM 30 minutes ago
Biden's supporters wear masks and avoid crowds.
Lee Harvey 6 hours ago
And they're buried 6' under
What is really disturbing is the fact that anyone would be stupid enough to vote for a
party that wants to eliminate the bill of rights and enslave them, and a candidate that is an
older, whiter, griftier, misogynistier, pedophilic, professional swamp creature for 47 years,
who proved he cannot even raise a decent family, let alone run a nation.
Someone, even if its only is one or two people, actually voted for Biden. Apparently,
retards are allowed to vote...
22 December 2020 at 11:57 PM
Why didn't the FBI just call their good friends at CROWDSTRIKE to bust into Hunter's lap
top, instead of begging MacIsaacs to do it for them?
Too bad the DOJ already put Roger Stone behind bars, because who knows what some low level
FBI staffer could have gotten the National Enquirer to pay for those Hunter porn pics.
Under oath, how many within the FBI's inner circle will admit they got to watch those
HowdyDoody 5 hours ago (Edited)
- 2017 - Voting machines are easily hacked - CNN report
- 2020 - Voting machines are totally secure. It should be interesting to see how the systems were secured during those 3 years.
" The legal notice is also said to have specifically named Fox News hosts Lou Dobbs, Jesse
Watters, and Maria Bartiromo, and indicates that Smartmatic could pursue legal action against
them personally. "
This smacks of lawfare. Interestingly (((The Only Democracy In The Middle East))) excels at
that (via Shurat HaDin) - partly in response to attempts to hold it to account. From wiki
(yeah, I know)
"The NGO Forum of the 2001 Durban Conference (31 August 2001 - 8 September 2001) called for
the "establishment of a war crimes tribunal" against Israel."
For some reason, that appears to have gone nowhere.
As for Croomer, there is very little background. He says "I've worked in international
elections in all sorts of post-conflict countries where election violence is real and people
are getting killed over it." - That sounds straight out of CIA/USAID organised US regime change
Marek Weglinski 1 day ago 22 Dec, 2020 08:25 AM
Maybe it's a telltale that the Soviet-like demise for the US is near. Hopefully the American
empire will not come to a SUPERNOVA-like ending (inflicting great damage to the rest of the
world), before turning itself into a dwarf.
DonGenaro 4 hours ago remove link
Fish Gone Bad 2 hours ago
is he sure he has standing ? :-)
Which is fine -- victori sunt spoila and all that -- but it's already safe to say the Trump
years will be remembered as a brutal black comedy that made winners and losers alike look very,
very bad. It was supposed to be a historic, norms-smashing catastrophe, but the reality is that
almost nothing actually happened during the Trump years, except for a very long, exhausting
story. The major in-between change was a total loss of our collective grip on reality,
beginning with the fact that most of the country thinks we just went to hell and back a
thousand times, instead of making just one noisy trip in a circle, arriving just where we might
have four years ago, if Joe Biden had run instead of Hillary Clinton. The tiniest conceivable
step, but oh so much grief and self-deception to get there!y_arrow
highwaytoserfdom 1 hour ago
RexSeven 2 hours ago
Matt Im sure you know the
"The press is a gang of cruel(censored) . Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is
a cheap catch-all for (censored)offs and misfits -- a false doorway to the backside of life,
a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough
for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage."
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
incharge1976 PREMIUM 1 hour ago (Edited)
He put on display for all to see exactly what our media, deep state, and democrat party
is. And you dud nothing Matt. Nothing. Go F yourself.
Richard Chesler 1 hour ago
Crap article and terrible picture.
The reason Trump's 4 years were crazy was because of the corrupt Democrats who lied the
entire time with bs investigations and hearings.
NotKennedy 1 hour ago
A breath of fresh air after corrupt charlatan Homobama.
Itchy and Scratchy 1 hour ago
An American hero, Donald Trump prevented Hillary.
Trump garnered a historic 75-80mm legitimate votes and a massive landslide victory and
this irrelevant dope writes a banal hit piece on him? SERIOUSLY PATHETIC!
says: December 22, 2020 at 3:43 pm
GMT • 11.7 hours ago
(deplorables) should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty
position or be accepted into 'polite' society. We have a list." – Jennifer Rubin
Never interfere with an adversary who is letting their mask slip. Thank you for the
Hillary moment, Jennifer.
Smoggins , says: December 22, 2020 at 1:50 pm
GMT • 13.6 hours ago
Trump is organizing Washington DC rally also for January 6.
Do you think he'll actually turn up this time, or just drive by on the way to the golf
course like last time?
ivan , says: December 22,
2020 at 1:01 pm GMT • 14.4 hours ago
Robert Reich is the guy who while doing nothing as Labor Secretary under Clinton, went on
to to write books denouncing the immirseration of the working and middle classes. Talk us
cheap I guess. I've always wondered why this fake couldn't stick around in government and
made a difference when he could. He is perhaps auditioning for a role as the world's tallest
midget with his fighting talk.
Daniel Rich ,
says: December 22, 2020 at 7:04 am
GMT • 20.3 hours ago
"Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of
voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a
corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into 'polite' society. We have a
How very early USSR
Biff , says: December 22,
2020 at 6:32 am GMT • 20.9 hours ago
The Establishment "Deep State" has won a major victory in the United States with the
election of Joe Biden as president.
That would be 'selection' of Joe Biden.
"... the media playing judge, jury and executioner has leveled blame on the usual suspect. ..."
"... Did anyone actually believe that Russia would escape a major US election season without a ceremonial tarring and feathering by the media? It's almost as though frantic journalists, unable to sell the 'Trump Beats Biden with Kremlin Collusion' narrative, have dreamt up this latest work of pulp fiction to keep the ball of 'Russian villainy' bouncing into the next US administration. Heaven forbid if the media just sat by and let protracted peace break out between Washington and Moscow. ..."
As incoming nominees of a future Biden administration have
stopped short in naming a culprit in the SolarWinds hack, the media playing judge, jury and executioner has leveled blame on
the usual suspect.
Did anyone actually believe that Russia would escape a major US election season without a ceremonial tarring and feathering by
the media? It's almost as though frantic journalists, unable to sell the 'Trump Beats Biden with Kremlin Collusion' narrative, have
dreamt up this latest work of pulp fiction to keep the ball of 'Russian villainy' bouncing into the next US administration. Heaven
forbid if the media just sat by and let protracted peace break out between Washington and Moscow.
Some comments were edited for clarity
Cognitive Dissonance PREMIUM 7 hours ago (Edited)
NoPension 6 hours ago
No standing before the election. Too late to complain or sue after the election.
The new Catch 22.
Definition of catch-22
1 : a problematic situation for which the only solution is denied by a circumstance
inherent in the problem or by a rule the show-business catch-22 -- no work unless you have
an agent, no agent unless you've worked -- Mary Murphy also : the circumstance or rule that
denies a solution
2a : an illogical, unreasonable, or senseless situation
b : a measure or policy whose effect is the opposite of what was intended
c : a situation presenting two equally undesirable alternatives
3 : a hidden difficulty or means of entrapment : catch
Tristan Ludlow 6 hours ago
Heads I win. Tails you lose.
StaySunny3000 7 hours ago
Those that make fair elections impossible, will make violent revolutions inevitable, to
tunEphsh 7 hours ago remove link
What a weasel decision. How do the judges expect the plantiffs to round up all the clerks
who looked at ballots? Is it not the Sec. of State's responsibility to oversee the actions of
the clerks? Wouldn't it be more proficient and, dare I say it, logical , to focus on the man
that made the fraud possible?
Courts have been totally politicized. Justice isn't blind, it's been decapitated.
yerfej 7 hours ago
Usual BS from courts--lack standing. No one has standing. Judges afraid of losing their
jobs if they rule against the state. Shows how corrupt Georgia is (and other states too).
The reality is the US (all western nations) is done as a country, it is now a giant
Mafioso organization run by neoliberals. After six decades the neoliberals have finally
consolidated power over the media, courts, academia, bureaucracy, and big tech. No one can
challenge the power structure, it is total and vicious, and anyone in their sights will be
destroyed. Now is when people begin to realize what has transpired and the opposition begins
to create resistance which will take a long time to formulate.
chubbar 9 hours ago
Xena fobe 9 hours ago
Yeah, all of this is completely normal and innocent. Unreal.
We need a tea party for those machines. Nation wide.
Lurks Beneath the Contrarian Perspective? BY ELLIOTT MILLER
In Plato's legendary tome, Republic, Thrasymachus, responding to Socrates' question as to
whether or not he feels justice is a vice, emphatically asserts: "No, just very high minded
simplicity." Republic was written way back in 375 BC, but unfortunately "high minded
simplicity" is alive and well in the intellectually ignominious year of 2020.
DH Fabian , December 21, 2020 at 09:39
Maybe we could launch a fund-raising campaign to purchase some anti-malware software for
the government's (obviously unsecured) computers. If possible, we could raise enough money to
hire a teacher to instruct them on basic computer security. (Thrifty suggestion: Hire some
local high school teens).
Apparently, some kids in Russia made a hobby of hacking into the Pentagon, itself (I know
this, because I just made it up), so on Monday, we need to launch this story on MSNBC, the
official media of the New Democrat Party.
randocalrissian 5 hours ago
BigJim 2 hours ago
I've already killed 236 Christians since the election. What are you up to in your body
Do you work for Pfizer?
Submitted by snoopydawg on Fri, 12/18/2020 - 1:52pm
funny how ONLY republicans do this?
Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, who voted for President Donald Trump's deficit-exploding tax
cuts for the rich in 2017, blocked fellow Republican Sen. Josh Hawley's attempt Friday to
pass legislation that would provide $1,200 direct payments to U.S. adults and $500 to
children amid a devastating pandemic and ongoing economic collapse.
So Hawley the next move is yours. You now BLOCK this turd from passing and if you need help
with it tell Bernie to stand with you. This kabuki BS has been exposed for what it is. A ploy
that apparently on the GOP can use to make sure nothing gets passed that helps the working
class. I see so many folks only blaming the GoP or more McConnell for what's happening, but
remember Pelosi could have said OK on the bill and put the pressure on Mitch. SHE is now OK
with a much smaller bill after saying that $2.2 TRILLION didn;t go far enough. I see through
you too you old bat. Just sick that everyone can't see through their lies and games they play
with OUR lives. up 9 users have voted. --
"Restoring the soul of this nation" is just MAGA with more words
Twitter is like a game of telephone
Submitted by wendy
davis on Fri, 12/18/2020 - 11:33ambiden seems to have added:
Pete Buttigieg as Secretary of transportation, Laguna Pueblo Rep. Deb Haaland (D-N.M.) as
Interior Secretary, former EPA head Gina McCarthy as climate czar (what happened to Kerry?),
Katherine Tai, Nominee for United States Trade Representative, Michigan Governor Jennifer
Granholm to serve as secretary of energy, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, MD, and of course we
knew DecDef Lloyd 'Rayethon' Austin already.
lots of diversity, as promised! wasn't andrew yang appointed to some post?
Attorney General yet to come. Will he and obomba choose... Hellary?
on edit : arrrrgh! i'd forgotten he/they'd nominated Tom 'Mr. Monsanto/dicamba'
Vilsack, Secretary of Agriculture. boy howdy: feed the nation with round-up ready GMO
Submitted by wendy
davis on Fri, 12/18/2020 - 4:45pm my guess is that the 2
US 'papers of record (WaPo and CIA Times) will cover nicely for biden/camel/obomba rule.
we'll see how the alternative indy press does, won't we? up
vk , Dec 21
2020 17:58 utc |
US War Machine Masquerading as Country
Didn't read, just agree with the headline. That's what I would put on the USA's grave as
I love America and its non-stop CIA psyop cyclops social media television.
The New Year will bring renewed police crackdown on private assembly, people's homes, the
continued destruction of employment, $40 checks from Uncle Joe to "tide you over," hysterical
harpies physically assaulting anyone without a mask in blue states, and a full-out propaganda
assault to destroy the defenseless minds of your friends and family.
You're going to lose a lot in the New Year. 2020 was just the beginning. Wait until summer
2021 and BLM/Antifa chaos. Conservative politicians like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul will be crying
"insurrection act!" and Tucker Carlson will launch into Season Two of 30-minute cracking-voice
monologues "this is your America!" while nothing and no one does a goddamn thing to protect
We are on our own. Doctors, schools, cops, families, people you work with -- all are slowly
being sucked into the vortex of this simulacrum of hell being broadcast on their "smart"
phones. Compared to what's being sold to them, your voice sounds positively insane...
The shadow of Konstantin Chernenko descents over Biden administration...
Wilbtube , 1 month
Timbot2002 , 1 month ago
The Soviet Union went into it's twilight years under a gerontocracy. Give it 8 more years,
and the USA will have fallen. (If history repeats, that is, as it usually does)
Eli Kuculyn , 1 month ago
I remember back in 80's when we mocked the Soviets for their elderly leadership that kept
dying a few months after being appointed to office until Gorbachev showed up.
At minutes 9:50 - 10:01 of this video, well said
Richard Durocher ,
Never expect solutions for problems from the people who created them.
Youssef Hamidi , 1 month ago
Three 80+ year olds holding some of the hghest positions and running the country...what
could possibly go wrong?
aguy ghow , 1 month ago
Richard Rust , 1
I have worked with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients for the past ten years, "on a daily
basis," .. and yes, I see things that scare me.
It's not ageism if it's true. I'm a senior citizen and even i can see these people are too
old and set in their ways to enact legislation that changes anything for the benefit of the
people. They'll cling to their positions of power until they die and decay on their
Brian , 1 month ago
If you take a look at that chart, you'll see that the oldest committee chairman is in
charge of the science, space, and technology committee at the bright young age of 84, nearly
85. The political class hate the people.
Lisa Tiberi , 1 month ago
'Gridlock is its own partisan consensus. A gridlock system protects the powerful.' That is
so sadly true.
jmorris023 , 1 month ago
It is an interesting observation, especially when you look to other western countries and
their leaders are a good 30 years younger than ours. I think there's something to be said for
a politician needing to live in the world they create post-service. Biden and Trump don't
really care because they're time here is short compared to someone like Macron or
Tom Hancock , 1 month ago
We had two young people with courage and a fresh perspective running for president, of
course the powers that be would have none of that so Gabbard and Yang were shut out. More of
the same coming our way.
MrDadyD , 1 month ago
US is turning more and more into USSR under Leonid Brezhnev... Just an old guard of ppl
that dies amd hand over power to another old guard, and so the cycle continues
Alex Allen , 1 month ago
What did George Carlin say about "bipartisanship?"
CaptZepplin , 1 month ago
All the geriatric "leaders" have only one plan: Our generations will not take
responsibility or pay for our self-enriching decisions that have left the earth in crisis
after crisis. And our corporate friends who are essentially our bank accounts would pay
either. Finally, someones recognizing what's really happening. Its not Dems vs GOP. Its old
politicians vs the needs of the many
Paul Page , 1 month ago
Jacque Fresco: "Politicians are not elected into public office to change things. They're
put into public office to keep things the way they are".
Avatar Mike Phantom , 1 month ago
thenet0120002 , 1
If 35 is the youngest you can be to run for president, should we cap out at 70? The
first 6 presidents served between the ages of 57-66.
These people many [of them] globalists are heavily financed by foreign powers that drives
these engines. Add in unions everywhere that is why they are there and stay there. Look at
the mechanics of why they hold power and cannot be removed then bypass them to bring this
mess down. This is a money game !
Nicholas Stauffer , 5 days ago
"Gridlock is the bipartisan consensus" is maybe one of the most simple, yet most brilliant
ways to explain American politics today.
Kyle Sanders , 14 hours
All elected officials are suppose to have term limits it is the entire reason that we have
elections and not one of those terms say 10,20,30,40,or50 years so any person that has been
in our government pass the term limits has been breaking the rules and cheating to do it
which means they have been rigging our elections for a very long time and the american people
have been asleep at the wheel and allowing them to do it because we have been completely lied
to by every single elected official that is and has been in our government not even one of
them has ever kept their word or their promises to the american people but every single one
of them has gotten rich are richer off of stealing the american people's hard earned tax
money all while making laws and regulations for them to take more and more of what we had to
pay on top of everything else our own government criminals in the government swamp has been
doing to their own people because of the simple fact that the american people have been
asleep at the wheel and allowing them to get away with it for so long that none of them even
had a clue that if Hillary Clinton would have won their wouldn't even be an America anymore
much less rights or freedoms God and his chosen one DONALD J TRUMP is saving and sparing the
united States of america one last time key words one last time
vk , Dec 19
2020 13:39 utc |
Et tu, Brutus?
Pompeo Claims Russia is 'Pretty Clearly' Behind Major Hack Attack on US
How they can? They are too busy deploying Dominion voting systems all over the
Censored1 2 hours ago
captain noob 2 hours ago
Our politicians blow over a trillion dollars a year on US "security" and they can't figure
out a way to keep hackers off of our hard drives? This shows you the quality of the overpaid
clowns in charge of our government. Now we can't even run an election fair and square and are
in the same class as El Salvador, maybe worse.
4Y_LURKER 2 hours ago
The problem with money is that it doesn't necessarily buy you things of value
All some people see is a dollar amount
Sean7k PREMIUM 3 hours ago
radical-extremist 3 hours ago
I want to know why we aren't hiring the Russians for everything? They appear to be the
best, whether military equipment, spycraft, hacking, diplomacy, or global strategy. All we
have are butthurt bureaucrats, gay entertainers and loudmouthed athletes always eager to bend
Dabooda 2 hours ago
They were the best at honeypots too, until Swallwell fell for Fang Fang.
PrideOfMammon 2 hours ago
Epstein and Mossad would be the gold standard for honeypots.
As I said, if Putin ran in a fair election in the USA, he would win hands down.
uncle tungsten , Dec 19 2020 4:53 utc |
Here is a Katie
Halper / Briahna Joy Gray peek into the Biden clown cart reality. Just as we could tell
from the Trumpsters idiotic anecdotes and asides in the campaign and before inauguration, so
we can tell from this leaked video about what life in the Biden White House will be like.
This 50 minute video is well worth the look or take a slice or two and savor. A strong
drink could assist or the periodic break out for a prayer.
Framarz , Dec 19 2020 9:14 utc |
@114 uncle tungsten
Thanks for the redfish video suggestion. Worth watching not only to get insight about the
current developments in India but also understanding the global Zeitgeist.
I couldn't avoid to identify the exact same type of developments and problems that working
class and increasingly also middle class facing in other parts of the world.
The globalization of capitalism since the fall of USSR and Warsaw pact, has caused
accelerated monopolization of political and economic power everywhere in the world,
this was achieved by enforcing the same neoliberal agenda globally. No matter if you look at
the USA, Germany, Iran or India, you discover the same type of "reforms". Reforms that result
in increased poverty, more and more middle class families are losing their socioeconomic
position and becoming part of working class.
One come to the understanding that the "Great Reset" we are talking about recently, is not
something new in the beginning and making, it's only the continuation of an agenda which has
been in implementation since 30 years ago.
1 hour ago remove link
And now Seth Rich's laptop
Consent of the governed is the definition of legitimate authority. Kleptocrats spent decades
abusing us with corruption, violence and theft.
Now they stand 'stunned' at the giant middle fingers and weapons pointed at them.
I think the interwebz are not long for this Earth, but we can thank the infowarriors of this
period for helping many (hundreds of millions worldwide) understand that the core of the
globalist power structure is NOTHING but criminal syndicate bosses of the worst possible
Those domestic servants of these globalist slave traffickers, and their pets in the
DNC/never-Trumper/Deep State mob, are rank imbeciles, evil hollow souls, and deserve no
quarter, no discussion, and no influence of any kind, ever again.
Deep Snorkeler 2 hours ago
NIRP-BTFD 2 hours ago (Edited)
an unrestrained sociopathic criminal
producer of snort-inducing lies
without a shred of decency, integrity
pathetic, incompetent and cringe-inducing
9 play_arrow 4
pathetic, incompetent and cringe-inducing
He knows how to eat though
m , Dec 19 2020 5:49 utc |
"Lock him up!" It's amazing how often the two political camps in the USA are mirror images
of each other.
KirkPatrickN 8 hours ago
Obesity doubles Covid risks. Should we mandate diets? I know it's inconvenient, but suck
it up, people. It's to save lives.
oregon4TRUMP @shawgerald4 • Dec 15
Replying to @kayleighmcenany
In 1915, these two bullets collided during the Battle of Gallipoli. The chances of this
happening was 1 in 1,000,000,000 or about 300x more likely than Biden winning the election
Am interesting random sentences generator on th etopic of recent elections. Below is just a
sample. There is much more
Thank you for bravely standing up to the American voters.
It is an honor to witness such valor.
Bravo for confronting the sick and twisted sycophants who would attempt to select the
candidate of their choice.
Sir, you have served your country well, fighting against the scourge of Democracy as well as
the menace of exposing sexual abuse.
It takes true grit to defy those who would dare to cast a ballot.
Please never back down from your constituents.
We The People applaud you for confronting We The People.
We are blessed to have you working tirelessly to throw out the votes of Michigan
We need you to help destroy the U.S. Constitution next.
You have been absolutely fearless when stopping the American people from participating in
The American people will never forget your bravery.
You're inspiring millions of children to never accept election results.
If more people had your spine, the entire country would be like Alabama.
Tears are rolling down our faces, Mr. Congressman!
Thank you for selflessly bringing to light the dangers of federalism.
Never again will we allow U.S. citizens to recklessly turn in their ballots.
From sea to shining sea, we shall throw out votes.
Real patriotism is challenging the American people when they vote wrong.
God hates American voters, too. You're in good company.
Liberty is about our rights to question whether some people's votes should count.
We applaud your eternal vigilance against people who selected a candidate you don't
Never apologize for being an American who disenfranchises voters.
You have performed your duty to protect our elections from U.S. citizens.
Way to stand firm against voters from other states.
Thank you for protecting us from the horrors of the ballot box.
Thank you for sacrificing your ethics.
You have fulfilled your duty. We will never fear the American voter again.
We appreciate how you've protected our right to suppress the vote.
There's nothing more noble than defending your country from representative government.
We must all work together to stand up to the oppression of government by the people.
Proud of the way you stand for liberty, freedom, and independence from voters.
Thanks for not backing down from those who would want a free and fair election.
You proudly stood up to an unhinged cult selfishly demanding that their votes count.
You've done a great job defending liberty from the residents of Michigan.
Soon every state will have the opportunity to achieve the same greatness as West
Thank you for helping to cut back on the legitimacy of our institutions. SEE MORE: Vol 56 Issue 49
"... I will also state that in "real" democracies, rigging the vote count is a rarity--it is far more effective just to rig the candidates so it doesn't matter if Tweedledee or Tweedledum gets more votes. ..."
TH , Dec 16 2020 17:06 utc |
I see two possibilities:
1) Biden got more votes
2) The intelligence agencies rigged the vote count via fraud
In the prior case, Biden will clearly be president. In the latter, Biden will also be
president because the agencies' authority is absolute.
I will also state that in "real" democracies, rigging the vote count is a rarity--it
is far more effective just to rig the candidates so it doesn't matter if Tweedledee or
Tweedledum gets more votes.
In other word Russiagate came back is had bitten Dem senators in the back
Overpowered By Funk 13 hours ago remove link
SillyWabbits 9 hours ago
To be honest, I'm looking forward to a Biden administration. All the late night TV jokes
at his expense about the gaffs, mental lapses, and blank stares should be a hoot. Can't wait
for the first SNL skit! Yep, I can't wait.
gilhgvc 10 hours ago (Edited)
There was no fraud.
It was outright theft.
Mzhen 10 hours ago remove link
Well, it's official...we are ruled over now. Congress and senate are dukes and duchesses,
courts are the new court JESTERS and biteme/cameltoe are the new king and king of the
realm....I want to send an apology out to our Founding Fathers and all the men and women who
died for this idea of america...we blew it guys. We are nothing like you brave souls. While
we wallow in the muck with our nikes, cell phones and nose rings, the world dies a little
more each day. I apologize for tearing statues down of great men, who merely did what was
normal in those times. You gave it all to us on a silver platter and the morons squandered
it, fat & happy to sit around bitching about being poor, while playing video games on
thier $1000 I-phones....I am sorry. play_arrow
Some lowly cyber security professional testified to the Colorado legislature yesterday,
saying that nobody at CISA has a background and qualifications that would allow them to state
that the election was the most secure in history.
The hearing came to naught because the Democrats dominating the state don't want an audit.
Colorado turned Blue almost overnight -- or it was after statewide all-mail-in voting was
instituted. Probably not a coincidence.
President of Russia @KremlinRussia_E - 8:43 UTC · Dec 15,
Joseph R. Biden @JoeBiden has been declared the winner of the US presidential election.
Congratulations from Vladimir Putin:
sent a message to Joseph R. Biden congratulating him on his victory in the presidential
election in the United States of America.
blanketof ash 8 hours ago
Electors will use paper ballots to cast their votes for president and vice president.
Do they know something that we don't?
High Vigilante 1 day ago
quanttech 1 day ago
Hmmm. So there was a fight in the SCOTUS. Here is the link:
Totally_Disillusioned 1 day ago
Hal Turner - a pretend "Nazi" who was/is an FBI informant (look it up) and was convicted
anyway of threatening a judge. I'm not clicking on a Hal Turner link because it is, by
definition, disinformation. Don't take my word for it, look it up yourself.
homericninjas 1 day ago
Robert's intimidated by the rioting? Wonder what threats were made on him, his
Don't rule out him simply being a gutless poosie
gm , Dec 17 2020 8:32 utc |
The latest from C J Hopkins:
[Not his usual humorous satire this time]
2020 was GloboCap Year Zero. The year when the global capitalist ruling classes did away
with the illusion of democracy and reminded everyone who is actually in charge, and exactly
what happens when anyone challenges them.
GloboCap is not insane, however. They know exactly what they are doing which is teaching us
a lesson, a lesson about power. A lesson about who has it and who doesn't. For students of
history it's a familiar lesson, a standard in the repertoire of empires, not to mention the
repertoire of penal institutions.
The name of the lesson is "Look What We Can Do to You Any Time We Fucking Want." The
point of the lesson is self-explanatory. The USA taught the world this lesson when it nuked
Hiroshima and Nagasaki. GloboCap (and the US military) taught it again when they invaded
Iraq and destabilized the entire Greater Middle East. It is regularly taught in
penitentiaries when the prisoners start to get a little too unruly and remember that they
outnumber the guards. That's where the "lockdown" concept originated. It isn't medical
terminology. It is penal institution terminology.
Bill H ,
16 December 2020 at 07:45 PM
This election was "the most secure in history" was it? One fairly certain sign of
lying is the use of hyperbole.
Operation Mokingbird2: looks like the CIA remains firmly in charge of US policy and the
"... 1) If the first sentence contains a variation of the words "according to," then the story is at least partially bullsh*t . (2) If a variation of "according to" is in the headline, then every word of the story is a lie ..."
"... What is so cynical is that during the last three years of fake "Russian Collusion" certain politicians were colluding with the Chinese CCP, ie in actuality doing what they were accusing Trump of doing. ..."
TH , Dec 16 2020 19:24 utc |
I believe that there are a few golden rules that can be applied to news stories:
1) If the first sentence contains a variation of the words "according to," then the
story is at least partially bullsh*t . (2) If a variation of "according to" is in the
headline, then every word of the story is a lie
Clifton , Dec 17 2020 1:14 utc |
Rob , Dec 16 2020 21:50 utc |
What is so cynical is that during the last three years of fake "Russian Collusion"
certain politicians were colluding with the Chinese CCP, ie in actuality doing what they were
accusing Trump of doing. Inevitable now that there is big trouble brewing in the US, I
don't see how all the fraud evidence on every level can be disregarded, let alone apparent
foreign involvement in the voting machines.
bevin , Dec 17 2020 1:30 utc |
Regarding the David Sanger fantasy piece published in the NYT, I commented on the Times's
website that Sanger made the claim of Russian culpability without providing a shred of actual
evidence. Much to my surprise, my comment was accepted for publication.
Shortly thereafter, it mysteriously vanished into the ether, no doubt having been read and
removed by some editor or even by slimeball Sanger himself. Now that was not a surprise.
J W , Dec 17 2020 2:41 utc |
Russians get blamed for everything:
and via the lobster,
the killing of Gareth Williams of MI6
We are very close to the point at which the lies http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56040.htm
become so ridiculous that they lose their power to confuse.
And there is bellingcat who now leads the front page of The Guardian with his fairy tales.
Luckily in addition to b we have http://johnhelmer.net/
If the Russians did it, usual sore loser antics by the US.
If the Russians didn't, usual propaganda lies by the US.
Either way, Yankistan still sucks.
Biden = Clinton = Bush = Obama = Holder = Rice = Podesta = corruption
If voting meant real change, it would be illegal.
QE4MeASAP 1 hour ago remove link
mtl4 1 hour ago (Edited) remove link
Election was a deep state coup. Notice how fast justice came for Manafort, Stone and
Flynn. When it's the left under investigation, unending delays.
Also notice how the riots suddenly ended?! BLM? Antifa? Mysteriously quiet now.
Cognitive dissonance 5 hours ago remove link
So I assume Dominion will tabulate the ballots?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Ohhho1 day ago 12 Dec, 2020 12:10 PM
A memo for the Russian government: if the Western MSM condemns your actions then you did
the right thing. If it prizes whatever you did: repent and reverse!
Donald1958 19 hours ago 13 Dec, 2020 01:13 AM
Maybe Vanessa Kogan can now move back to the US or the UK and try to get justice for Julian
Assange. See how succesful she will be with that.
karlof1 , Dec 13 2020 23:54
The Spy who came in from the cold is now cold himself. David Cornwell, aka John
le Carré, passes at 89 . Good thing I haven't read all his books or seen all the
films based on them yet.
In these United States of the Insane, the inmates are running the asylum as American
militarism and corporate power are now deemed benign, it is declared gender doesn't exist, and
Kamala Harris is worthy of celebration while Tulsi Gabbard is deserving of denigration.
America always gets the leadership it deserves, and when Joe Biden falls, or more likely
gets pushed, down a flight of stairs and Queen Kamala ascends to the throne, we will get what
we deserve. And that certainly isn't a person of the quality and worth of Tulsi Gabbard, that's
for damn sure.
timson , Dec 12 2020 6:34 utc |
More Machiavelli. I'm not so sure about us maintaining control.
More like Aldous Huxley. The smug patronizing tone of the bullet points and 'mission
statements' is nauseating.
uncle tungsten , Dec 11 2020 21:42 utc |
John Kerry is playing a con game with USA psuedo green sycophants to go to war with
Russia to save the environment. And they love him.
The announcement drew praise from many professional climate activists and groups, perhaps
assuming that Kerry was taking his lead from Bernie Sanders, who has for years been saying
the same thing. Executive Director of the Sunrise Movement, Varshini Prakash said his
statement was an "encouraging move," while 350.org's Bill McKibben, predicted Kerry would
be an excellent climate czar. Yet, as media critic Adam Johnson argued, Kerry's
proclamation should deeply concern progressive activists and will likely lead to expanding
the already bloated military budget.
Kerry is a founding member of the Washington think tank, the American Security Project
(ASP), whose board is a who's who of retired generals, admirals and senators. The ASP also
hailed the appointment of their man, explaining, in a little-read report, exactly what
treating the climate as a national security threat entails. And it is nothing like what
For the ASP, climate change constitutes an "accelerant of instability" and a "threat
multiplier" that will "affect the operating environment," and notes that Kerry will have
three priorities in his role as President Biden's right-hand man. What were those three
priorities? Making sure people in the Global South could eat and have access to safe
drinking water? Reparations? Disaster relief or response teams? Cutting back on fossil fuel
use? Indeed not. For the ASP, the primary objectives were:
A huge rebuilding of the United States' military bases,
Countering China in the Pacific,
Preparing for a war with Russia in the newly-melted Arctic.
Biden puts lipstick on another pig.
Back, way back, when a security clearance actually meant that you actually deserved and
needed one, could Obama have gotten a clearance?
Posted by: TV |
10 December 2020 at 10:24 PM
Listen, I have a lot of sensitive information from my years in gov't service. Stuff that's
rated at TOP SECRET. Please don't tell the Chinese about my highly valuable info that I
possess. However, if anyone should need my contact info for an interview from say the
Chinese/American Committee to Fight Prejudice I'd be pleased to pass it along...
Suddenly "election integrity" became a dirty word...
Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan
They told you: -The Steele Dossier was real. -The protests were peaceful. -The Hunter Biden
story was Russian disinformation. And now? They tell you we shouldn't ask questions about the
integrity of the 2020 election.
America First @JustTheTweets17 Dec 10
One anonymous whistle blower was OK to impeach the President of the United States but, 1000's
of sworn affidavits of election fraud is not enough to investigate?
Voice_of_Doom 4 hours ago
oromae 4 hours ago
You'd think a democrat with a heterosexual lover would be big news to the left!
gcjohns1971 4 hours ago
I am shocked. Shocked.
VWAndy 3 hours ago
Where a host of legal expert called for charges for treason and other crimes against
Trump Jr., there is nothing but crickets when a liberal Democrats members is accused of far
more extensive contacts with a Chinese spy. Why?
Because their allegiance, despite their claims and oaths is not to their countrymen, to
facts, or to human rights.
Isn't it obvious?
They work for others who intend us harm.
its just like election rigging kiddies. Nobody is really gonna turn over that rock because
everyone knows whats under it. Both parties are neck deep in it.
So some rabid Russiagaters slept with with women who are suspected to be Chine agents of
influence; Others like Biden took money from china while instigating and promoting RussiaGate .
Schwartz @ArthurSchwartz · Dec 8 If @RepSwalwell hadn't been banging the Chinese
communist spy, he would be doing wall to wall MSNBC hits claiming that this was a Russian
disinformation campaign. Instead, all he can say is "it's classified." No one is buying it,
Eric. Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec · Dec 8 I'm told the unreleased
portion of the Swalwell report is far, far worse for the Congressman and he is actively
fighting to obstruct its release to the American people Nick Short @PoliticalShort · 14h China owns
Hollywood, the media, our supply chains, etc. It's idiotic to believe they wouldn't also own a
good portion of those in Congress. The question is, how big of a portion? Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr ·
How'd that one work out Fartwell? Quote Tweet Eric Swalwell @ericswalwell · Jan 8, 2019
"Stated plainly, the President's son met with a Russian spy." On @DeadlineWH about
#NataliaVeselnitskaya 8.2K 12.1K 46.6K
As Donald Trump Jr noted so poignantly on Twitter:
Does anyone else notice that the Chinese Spies seem to always attach themselves to
Democrats while simultaneously always attacking Republicans? That should tell us all we need
to know about who's fighting for who. Democrats are the party of China!
Biden Campaign Becomes First In History To Raise $1 Billion From Donors - Zero Hedge
Karl Evers-Hillstrom via OpenSecrets.org,
Biden 's campaign is the first in history to raise $1 billion from donors , adding yet
another broken record to the 2020 cycle that set a new benchmark for political fundraising.
Biden wielded a massive financial advantage over President Donald
Trump during the final months of the 2020 campaign. Biden heavily outspent Trump on the airwaves
in key swing states he ultimately won by narrow margins. He also had superior backing from
PACs and "dark
money" groups .
Approximately 566,958 people voted absentee in Wayne County, where Detroit is located, in
the 2020 general election. 2060 appear to have been dead.
... if accurate, that there may have been a systemic campaign underway to cast ballots even
among people who were deceased.
Yog Soggoth 38 minutes ago
snowshooze 28 minutes ago
"Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that
imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature."
Follow the private grants to the election interference.
Rich Stoehner 1 hour ago
And so I read thay purchased ballot counters?
Waitaminute... you can't bring your own gear into an election...
Kamika Harris will smooth it out.
Slaytheist 1 hour ago
ominous 1 hour ago
Russian collusion disappeared quicker than BLM after the election.
High Vigilante 16 minutes ago
one is returning soon
LevelHeadedMan 26 minutes ago
Demsheviks: "There was never Russia collusion, and we have always been in peace with
Francis Marximus 1 hour ago (Edited) remove link
Russia narrative was a scapegoat for the real cause. The Democrats lost the working class.
They became the party of the coastal suburbanite liberal middle class. And now they are the
party of fraud. lay_arrow
ominous 1 hour ago
I guess all the countries that have a higher GDP then Russia the US has in their pockets.
Hence...Russia has to be the fall guy.
The media and Democrats need simple minded people, people who are easily fooled and people
with no conscience to exist
divide_by_zero 1 hour ago
why would Russia interfere?
we're doing a bang-up job ******* things up on our own.
NotGonnaTakeItAnymore 1 hour ago
Putin should announce his candidate has won, just to **** either as Soros will run our gov
Baba Yaga 1 34 minutes ago
Let's all recall that genius of the senate from CT, Chris Murphy, who took every
opportunity to stand before anyone who would listen and had a camera, as repeatedly stating
that Russia was involved with Trump and with Hunter's laptop.
And now he's remarkably quiet.
Hey Chris, can you show me the Russians now??? You are so going to lose you next election.
We are sick of your games.
with extra foam 32 minutes ago remove link
The American election is a farce in itself. Puppeteers from the Deep State have pushed
Biden's candidacy by all means. The American people are just extras in these elections,
nothing depends on them. This is the American way of democracy.
Bobby Farrell Can Dance 23 minutes ago (Edited)
That moment of clarity when you realize that modern America is no different than Soviet
monty42 14 minutes ago
With much worse propaganda and a bigger budget. Meaning the fall will be harder.
Ms No 1 hour ago (Edited)
Worse in some ways. The devil that poses as an angel of light is actually more
youshallnotkill 1 hour ago
I have to pat the CIA on the back. This has dual purpose.
Both China and Maduro are accused of meddling in this election. They got Russia last time.
Amidst it all, thinking people are demoralized by the assholes who actually believe any of
that absurdity. It's a hideous and cruel weapon.
ouluoulu 24 minutes ago remove link
According to Rudy is was Chavez, don't cha know. Guy apparently just faked his death ...
Bobby Farrell Can Dance 18 minutes ago
I am watching the death throes of the news business, newspapers, television and magazines.
Blogs, newsletters and individuals releasing their own videos will finally kill it off.
Investigative reporting is nonexistent, replaced by fake news that answers to the "Big
Club" that George Carlin referred to when he said "It's a big club and you ain't in it, you
and I are not in it."
Western MSM is all paid shilling, fully compromised by 5 Eyes + Mossad intel agency
staffers. The last place I would want to learn about the way the world works, but the first
place I would look to see their projections.
The fact that Cr (number of amplification cycles) was not reported, creates some bad
thoughts. Especially about Fauci and his gang ;-) Can Fauci be sued for criminal negligence?
wonderman 3 hours ago remove link
LEEPERMAX 3 hours ago
I lost my dad due to a drunk driver. Therefore, we should ban cars and alcohol. Maybe, we
should also ban bottles because the drunk driver drank out of a bottle. Oh, and maybe we
should ban humans too because ... You see the logic!
Lansman 2 hours ago
It's worth repeating
A POSITIVE PCR TEST IS NOT A "CASE"
Patrick Bateman Jr. 2 hours ago
They will continue to manipulate the test results to ensure the desired level of fear and
panic. It is the only way to get the public to accept their absurd lockdowns and mask
ThePub'Lick_Hare 2 hours ago
99.9992% of the US population has survived.
Lucky Guesst 3 hours ago
Time for every state to follow Florida by class action suit. This farce has gone on too
long. Kudos to Florida for taking the initiative. Now at last people can ask relevant
questions and insist on proper protocol. The Portuguese High Court saw false COVID testing
for what it is, the spark and flame of a reign of terror. Time to douse the flames and the
douche-bags inflaming the scam-demic.
Ajax_USB_Port_Repair_Service_ 2 hours ago (Edited)
The test results weren't supposed to change until after they got Trump out and after the
vaccine release so the sheep could bow to the Democrats for "saving" them. The PCR cycle
threshold will change to 5 after our 100 days of penance.
" Whoever wins the presidency " Will get the credit.
Agree, covid hysteria is being controlled by some group more powerful than our
Wolfgang Faust •
5 hours ago ,
No way in hell Sniffy won Arizona.
We had a 92 mile long Trump caravan.
Sniffy and "The Laughing Cow" had an event here. Know how many people showed up?
National security parasites is a pretty powerful clique in Washington, DC
A body owing its existence to those same think tanks' scare stories about foreign
LifeNews.com @LifeNewsHQ New
Trafalgar poll of Georgia voters on whether the presidential election there was compromised
because of voter fraud: All voters: 53.2% yes, 37.9% no, 8.9% unsure. GOP voters: 74.6% yes,
15.9% no, 9.5% unsure.
2:54 PM · Dec 5, 2020
PM · Dec 5, 2020 · TweetDeck 146 Retweets 13
Quote Tweets 320 Likes
Teresa Marie Cacci @misudad629 Dec 5
@LifeNewsHQ Thats bcs it was.
Lets go to the video tape...
So far so good! @Doalie Dec 5
@action_citizen Were all
the dead people suitably represented in this poll.
5 hours ago ,
MeandMyShadow Activated •
5 hours ago ,
..."A total of 1,974 people were sent to state prisons for marijuana-related offenses
during Harris's 2011-2016 tenure as the Golden State's lead prosecutor, the Washington Free
Beacon reported." MOSTLY blacks.
While she was smoking.
Peter Mokry 11 hours ago 7 Dec, 2020 12:11 PM
All hail to Saint Biden. With even the pope being among the first to praise him. After all,
tens of thousands of people rose from the dead to vote for him; truly a miracle! Now being
such a devout "catholic" if only he could figure out how to pronounce "psalms" correctly, or
at least figure out what a psalm actually is.
Ohhho 4 hours ago 7 Dec, 2020 07:14 PM
Usually the elections do not matter at all since both candidates are properly vetted and
virtually irrelevant. Last time they've allowed it to slip and had to correct it now. So it
was kind of forceful. But please do not assume it was out of desperation or weakness. If it
shows anything it would be the deep disrespect for the American cattle, nothing else.
trmput 9 hours ago 7 Dec, 2020 03:05 PM
If it was rigged, it was rigged for a reason. To get the worst president of USA out of
office. The GOP in 2024 will have to come up with someone better than Trump. Getting rid of
Trump was getting rid of another dictator. Trump was taking the USA down a path of
destruction and the people voted him out, plain and simple. His supporters well they are easy
picking for the con of all cons Trump. The world also wanted him gone with the exception of
Brod1aga trmput 2 hours ago 7 Dec, 2020 09:53 PM
Sir. may I suggest you to update your world news? Unless I am wrong there are rumors that
USSR was abolished some time ago.
Dec 4, 2020 10:14 PM Reply to Le Chat
The wonderful world you talk about was not experienced by the peoples of Guatemala, Iran,
Chile, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Argentinia, Haiti, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq,
Libya, Syria and many of the homeless and destitute in the US, UK, Japan etc. The wonderful
world you describe is an illusion.
There is a line from the 1960s Science Fiction series called the Invaders from another
galaxy who wish take over the world. At the beginning of each episode the narrator says " they
wish to take over the world and make it their world".
The Transnational Financiers have been working towards that goal for centuries!!!!
CNNgate? CNN chief Jeff Zucker offered Trump 'WEEKLY SHOW' & gave 'the boss' tips for
presidential debate in leaked 2016 audio 9 Sep, 2020 03:37 / Updated 2 months ago
Get short URL
FILE PHOTOS. © Reuters / Kevin Lamarque ; Reuters / Christian Hartmann 88 Follow RT on
CNN head Jeff Zucker
appears to have offered Donald Trump a "weekly show" on the network in 2016, also giving tips
for a presidential debate, arguing Trump could not win the race without his outlet's support,
leaked audio reveals.
Zucker – who now presides over one of the most fervently anti-Trump media outlets in
the American corporate press – hatched the idea to give then-candidate Trump a weekly
slot on CNN during a March 2016 phone call with Micheal Cohen, a lawyer for Trump at the time,
according to audio obtained by Fox News' Tucker Carlson.
Speaking with Cohen hours before the final Republican primary debate in the 2016 race,
Zucker said that while the Trump campaign had shown "great instincts, great guts and great
understanding of everything," he insisted victory would be impossible without CNN's
"Here's the thing you cannot be elected president of the United States without CNN,"
Zucker boasted. "Fox and MSNBC are irrelevant – irrelevant – in electing a
general election candidate."ALSO ON RT.COM As obsession with
Trump tanks CNN ratings, network doubles down
When Cohen suggested the CNN chief relay his thoughts to Trump himself, Zucker demurred,
saying he is "very conscious of not putting too much in email," as Trump – "the
boss" – might go blabbing about it on the campaign trail.
You know, as fond as I am of the boss, he also has a tendency if I call him or I email
him, he then is capable of going out at his next rally and saying that we just talked, and I
can't have that, if you know what I'm saying.
Zucker soon talked himself back into contacting Trump, however, committing to "give him a
call right now" to "wish him luck in the debate tonight" – hosted by none
other than CNN – adding "I have all these proposals for him, like I want to do a
weekly show with him and all this stuff."
He went on to lavish praise on Trump, saying he had "never lost a debate" and would
do "great" during the CNN event later that night, even offering detailed advice for how
the president-to-be could deflect allegations that he is a "con man" from other
candidates.ALSO ON RT.COM Trump campaign
threatens to SUE CNN for 'unfair, unfounded, unethical & unlawful' attacks on president
While the source of the recording is unclear, the leak has made waves online, given that
Zucker has since made himself into Trump's "
cable news nemesis ." The network itself, meanwhile, has fielded an endless stream of
negative coverage of the president, heavily pushing the discredited 'Russiagate' conspiracy
theory for years and throwing full weight behind the Democrats' failed impeachment effort.
Some netizens have already suggested the "damning" revelation could soon result in
Zucker's ouster from his high perch at CNN.
"You think Jeff Zucker will be fired? I actually think there's a decent chance he will
be. Trying to kiss up to Trump is on par with murder in CNN world," wrote filmmaker and
conservative pundit Robby Starbuck.
Others were less taken aback by the audio, as many pointed to the fact that Zucker and Trump
have a lengthy history together, both working on 'The Apprentice,' the hit reality show that
helped to solidify Trump's status as a pop culture icon. In 2012, Trump even hailed Zucker's
takeover as CNN president, saying the network made a
"great move," and that Zucker "was responsible for me and The Apprentice on NBC
– became #1 show!"
"Everyone knows Zucker made Trump, it's 100% true," one user said . "Trump was down and out.
Zucker pitched him a reality TV show called the Apprentice. Why? Because he likes his New
Yorkers, he likes Trump."
Like this story? Share it with a friend!
GenuineAmerican 3 hours ago
NatsarimAmericanoLion 6 hours ago
Fauci has lied again the PCR maximum cycle for a accurate test results is 25 NOT 35. PCR
is run, or should be run at 21-25 cycles everything else will give a false positive. Had a
friend in Scottsdale MAYO. I had to go to this god-forsaken place to get him out. They were
running the PCR at 42 cycles to keep him in the hospital because he had very, very good UNION
insurance!! The health industries are all crooks, lying to people to get more money being
paid to the orgainizations by the feds.
africoman 9 hours ago
Giorgio Palmas 21 hours
U.S TOTAL DEATHS
According to usalivestats(dot)com, there are 2,486,700 so far this year. There could be a lag
in reports, but I doubt enough to fulfill their doomsday claims. The CDC still admits only 6%
of these "COVID" are without 2 or more comorbidities, so that's about 25,000 or so. This is a
mild flu season. Here are the recent flu numbers:
FLU DEATHS 2010's
Frito 4 hours ago
How dare you granny killer /sarc
The past was erased, the erasure forgotten, the lie became truth.
George Orwell - 1984
"I would take this news more credibly if they came up with a vaccine and they said it
worked, like, 53% of the time. There's something about that 94.5% that just looks fishy to
librul , Dec 3 2020 22:57 utc |
"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed."
~ Mark Twain (apocryphal)
Ironmanx 55 minutes ago 4 Dec, 2020 05:26 PM
From this moment on I'll be the new POTUS, as there is no democratic election possible!
Guaido should support me.
TheFishh Ironmanx 41 minutes ago 4 Dec, 2020 05:41 PM
Let's just have Guiado be president. After all, he was anointed by St. Trump Himself.
Brayar 1 hour ago 4 Dec, 2020 05:14 PM
The election was stolen. Even most Democratic voters are realizing this. The only people
still denying the fraud are the media, big tech, and those who are in on the fraud.
Jeffrey Perkins 51 minutes ago 4 Dec, 2020 05:37 PM
ok then..now the citizens of the usa need a group of countries to come liberate us
Ibmekon Jeffrey Perkins 26 minutes ago 4 Dec, 2020 06:02 PM
Whoa, hold your horses ! Remember the CIA "regime change play book"...
Lansman7 1 hour ago 4 Dec, 2020 05:24 PM
The US election may not have been 'stolen', but if this happened in any other nation America
would brand it illegitimate and bomb the hell out of its citizens FIFY
Ibmekon Lansman7 25 minutes ago 4 Dec, 2020 06:06 PM
.if it had happened elsewhere, it would probably have CIA fingerprints all over it.
02 December 2020 at 06:51 PM
02 December 2020 at 06:57 PM
Here is what SNOPES has to say, while taking some licks at just about everything else - no
German computer raid and no election fraud. Let's see how this all checks out with the
emerging facts, not just their "fact-checking": https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gina-haspel-found-dead/
About this time in 2016, Democrats were pushing the Trump pee-pee tapes and demanding
Electors become faithless and cast their votes for Clinton ...to save the Republic.
As they say, the US sausage making factory is messy to behold.
It gets even better in the rumor mill: Obama arrested in Hawaii and Biden is wearing a "boot"
to hide his ankle bracelet after his arrest - for espionage and treason:
All the news that is fit to print- and pretty close to the same stuff Schiff, Pelosi and
Nadler spent four years dishing out about Trump. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Democrats spent four years tossing bogus and heinous claims against Trump, yet the stomach
churns immediately when this same tactic is now reversed and the other side is getting in
some licks too. Bogus then and bogus now? Or is this turnabout is fair play - stop the world,
I want to get off. No, this is not how I want this game played.
MAD Magazine - Spy vs Spy - life imitating art.
04 December 2020 at 02:11 PM
2. They seem oblivious of the permanent security cameras in the room,
Sir, I seriously doubt this. If had been one of them, it would be quite easy to convince
me it was for my own security. Just in case I was accused by some poll-watchers of deviously
December 4, 2020 at 9:42 pm GMT • 1.1 hours ago
I don't really care because they're all crooks.
But I hope Biden stays the winner because it will make the wife shut up. There is no fate
worse than being stuck living with somebody suffering with TDS.
That is the end all and be all of my interest in this "election" choice between Tweedledee
karlof1 , Dec 4 2020 1:12
There are times I really like this Pepe Escobar term for the Outlaw US Empire--
Stupidistan --and the incoming buch of fools are wasting no time in proving that
nomenclature is perfect:
"DNI Ratcliffe Warns Next US Administration that China Is 'the Greatest National Security
Threat'" instead of taking a look around and declaring the virus as the biggest threat
since it's on its way to having killed 300,000 US citizens while China's killed none. What a
fool, but that's par for the course.
Grieved , Dec 4 2020 1:30 utc |
If you think the US policy is stupid - and of course it certainly is - have a laugh at
Australia's, in this 91-second video clip that sums it up perfectly:
Policy Explained - [Satire]
One commenter at YT says the clip is trending on Chinese social media currently.
EO 13484 Sept 12, 2018.
slimycorporatedickhead 19 hours ago
Filbert Rabinowitz 19 hours ago
he did do something about it in 2018 when he wrote an EO to stop foreign agents from
interfering in US election.
Musum 20 hours ago
You mean like, AIPAC?
cashback 20 hours ago
I think it's official: we have a Constitutional crisis on our hands.
Musum 20 hours ago
It's a plutocracy.
Biden offers 'bizarre' story of breaking foot, says he pulled dog's tail while getting out
Many also got a laugh from Biden's seemingly childish behavior. "As a non-dog owner, is it a
usual occurrence to chase after your dog fresh from the shower in an attempt to grab its tail?
Or is Joe Biden basically my four-year-old after a bath chasing a doggie?" conservative
commenter Ben Shapiro sarcastically tweeted.
Ian Miles Cheong @stillgray · 8h Today's headline: Naked
Joe Biden chases dog around in the bathroom.
Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis · Dec 2 Cuomo received an
Emmy. Fauci is Time's person of the year. Biden is "president elect." What a complete joke. All
Priss Factor ,
says: Website December 4,
2020 at 12:49 am GMT • 22.0 hours ago
There was Watergate.
Now, there is Waterbreak.
Then today we found out that individuals stuck around in the Atlanta Center on election
night after the water main break occurred and everyone else was sent home.
25 play_arrow 2
Oh-Globits 13 hours ago
Lost in translation 12 hours ago
There is a map, courtesy of the Brookings Institute, showing the roughly 500 counties
Biden won and the roughly 2,500 counties Trump won.
The bolsheviks have figured out they only have to install the dominion in 500 counties
WedgeMan 3 hours ago
"The status quo has been increasingly rigged to benefit insiders and elites as the powers
of central banks and governments have picked the winners (cronies, insiders, cartels and
monopolies) and shifted the losses and risks onto the losers (the rest of us)."
Charles displays a remarkable grasp of the obvious. I sometimes wonder if his target
audience isn't 11-year olds.
J J Pettigrew 6 hours ago
It is more accurately called Crony Kleptocratic Capitalism.
Weihan 21 hours ago
And we were supposed to get ..
the missing 20 pages from the 9/11 commission
the declassified Russiagate papers
the Kennedy assassination papers
sacredfire 21 hours ago
The rally today in Atlanta, GA, was very encouraging. The people who are loyal to the USA
are ready with their pitch forks to haul out the treasonous globalist thugs who have led the
country into this unprecedented morass.
Don Storm 8 hours ago (Edited)
Do you have any idea on how many were there?
There's is no denying. The present 2020 election has abuse, manipulation, obstruction and
blatant voter and election fraud written all over it. The absentee ballots have been abused
beyond your wildest dreams with a staggering number of ballots void of a persuasive chain of
custody, much less proof that the vote was cast by a living and breathing US citizen
qualified to vote. It's a very sad tale when you think about it, the Founding Fathers are
turning in their graves. And to those who participated and facilitated the fraud and
dishonesty: shame on you, shame on you.
Cuomo already wrote a book about how he conquered coronavirus ;-)
Fauci and Quomo. Nice. Andrew Cuomo cut Medicaid in New York during a pandemic
Fake news and fake awards.
Cuomo cut funding to Hospitals during first wave
considering cuomo was responsible for spreading the virus exponentially in the early days, he probably has had more
influence on all of our lives than the others
Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize and dropped more bombs than any other President in history and took us from 3 to 7
Story about Fauci, at least at the time was that it was so hospitals wouldn't be liable for deaths among medical
staff. But I think it was completely bad what both Cuomo and Fauci
Fauci is complicit and not to be trusted. He's worse than Cuomo.
days ago (edited)
Time is inconsequential. Neoliberal rag.
Still can't believe people defend Fauci. Then again people defend Obama and Bush...
Dr. Fauci was the trusted expert who intentionally lied to the American people and made things far worse. Cuomo is
directly responsible for why New York's response to the virus was so bad and cost many lives. Bullshit award.
Fake Media Fake Heros Fake Awards
Daniel H , says:
November 30, 2020 at 1:56 am
GMT • 1.5 days ago
Rob McX , says:
November 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
GMT • 1.4 days ago
We have more intelligent and successful derivatives traders and hedge fund managers than
China. And how much do lawyers earn in China, huh? I'll bet that there aren't that many
lawyers in Beijing who earn $1,000,000-$5,000,000 per year, so take that Fred. And we got
sports, you know, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, and Hollywood and MMA too.
Important stuff. Yeah, China, huh.
Marlow , says: November 30, 2020 at 6:12 am
GMT • 1.3 days ago
You haven't even begun the list. What about America's lead in rappers, professors of black
studies, college diversity officers, critical race theorists, etc? Let's hope China doesn't
poach them with the offer of bigger salaries. A brain drain like that would be the death
knell for the Republic.
Looking back, its like some of those listening to Eisenhower saw his speech as an
opportunity: "30 schools? What a waste! Lets build that heavy bomber."
says: November 30, 2020 at 11:41 am
GMT • 1.1 days ago
From the Cold War
Q: What´s the difference between a German optimist and a pessimist?
A: The optimist learns Russian, the pessimist Chinese.
Par for the course
Dems now have the credibility of a shoplifter.
laylafromla 280 comments 445 votes0 followers
Follow Full Profile laylafromla 4m
They can start by arresting Andrew Yang.
He said he voted in two states and had his friends doing it to, he even took them to Georgia
like, like...ya know 346 comments 2 votes0 followers
Follow Full Profile like, like...ya know The Gurndalorian 14m
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!!
Independent 32 comments 31 votes0 followers
Follow Full Profile Independent 27m
If George Washington could see what is happening today, he would have turned his boat around
in the Delaware and sailed to South America.
30 November 2020 at 09:12 AM
I will henceforth refer to the MSM as the regime media or RM.
We reluctantly turned off Tucker last week. I felt bad about it as after watching him for
a few years my wife slowly left behind her liberal north eastern views and came around to the
right side of things. I'll thank him for that.
Free State of Florida
COVID-19 fears turned the vast majority of Americans into compliant sheep unable to
Normal - Silent, Obedient Consent - Zero Hedge
As we were driving to the park, I noticed a few bike riders on the side of the road wearing
masks while biking. I thought to myself – WTF. That is completely idiotic. Then we began
walking along the miles of trails. The park was moderately busy, but you passed someone every
Sadly, I would estimate that 80% of the people we passed on the trails were masked and
fearful of us unmasked hooligans. I can only imagine their thoughts as they wondered why we
were risking their lives by being so careless.
I was disgusted by the lack of critical thought exhibited by these people. I might have
understood if it was only people over 70 years old wearing the masks, but most of these people
were young. They have virtually a zero risk of dying from this flu. They have virtually a zero
risk of catching it on a walking trail at a State park. But, they obediently and silently do as
they are told by their overlords.
I am saddened by how easily the totalitarians have been able to use fear, propaganda, lies
and misinformation to turn the vast majority of Americans into compliant sheep. It is so clear
to me that this engineered flu panic is nothing more than another chapter in the scheme to
enslave global populations under the thumb of global elitist billionaires who want to control
us and enrich themselves.
NotMyCircus 5 hours ago
StubbleJumper 4 hours ago
Everyday I see people alone in their cars wearing masks - there are very few people in the
world who can think critically and use reasoning to understand the actual risks for
99.63% of the people don't get it...
DamnSheeple 1 hour ago
Putting on a mask to drive in the car alone is like putting on a condom to go to bed alone
and fall asleep.
Omega Point 4 hours ago
I just stare at them, honk and laugh.
diana_in_spain 4 hours ago remove link
I agree, it really pisses me off seeing kids with masks. It is child abuse. Not only is it
physically harming, it is doing psychological damage too. These kids will be afraid of their
Anyway, I'm getting a new t-shirt made that displays two children with masks on and the
title "child abuse". I should get some interesting comments.
trailer park boys 4 hours ago
Parents telling their children to wear masks outside , it's beyond belief. We are truly
JUST THE FACTS 4 hours ago
Masks don't prevent. Masks don't minimize spread. Masks are unhealthy for the wearer.
The whitecoat bureaucrats know this. It is not about science or health. It IS all about
"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L.
fnfcst 1 hour ago (Edited)
I dip my face diaper in cheap Vodka so its all wet looking
before entering the supermarket.
People get out of my way without being asked.
sentido kumon 4 hours ago
Right! If social distancing works, stay way the F* far away from me.
Omega Point 4 hours ago
People have always been like this. They can not grasp philosophy, history, science or any
other subject beyond eating and f'king. This whole covid hysteria has made that much obvious.
Its likely that humans devolve and relinquish their brains since they have no use for it
(other than eating and f'cking) and are just content being told.
Perhaps the "elites" have a point. Too many useless eaters, breeders, and breathers.
Self-proclaimed President-elect Joe Biden has chosen a budget director, Neera Tanden, who
once argued the US should ease funding shortages for left-wing social programs by making
countries like Libya pay for being bombed. Biden's transition team on Monday announced its
nominations for the six people selected to fill key economic roles in the incoming
administration, led by former Federal Reserve Bank Chair Janet Yellen as treasury secretary.
Tanden, a Hillary Clinton loyalist who currently heads the Center for American Progress, will
be director of the Office of Management and Budget if Biden's media-declared election victory
withstands legal challenges from President Donald Trump.
This crisis-tested team will help lift America out of our current economic downturn and
build back better -- creating an economy that gives every single American a fair shot and an
equal chance to get ahead. https://t.co/F6JMBHUgVx-- Biden-Harris Presidential
Transition (@Transition46) November
However, critics have already recalled an example of her unusual budgeting philosophy. In a
2011 email that was made public by WikiLeaks, Tanden said Libya should be made to pay for the
bombing campaign that helped to topple Muammar Gaddafi's government, which would help balance
the US domestic budget.
"We have a giant deficit, they have a lot of oil," Tanden said. "Most Americans
would choose not to engage in the world because of that deficit."
If we want to continue to engage in the world, gestures like having oil-rich countries
partially pay us back doesn't seem crazy to me.
One analysis shows that voting machines in Michigan systematically removed votes from
Trump and handed them to Biden. I saw a rebuttal (which I cannot locate now) that purported
to debunk this but did so by using a different scale on the X-axis, which I found inherently
suspicious. 19. Over 100,000 Pennsylvania absentee ballots were returned a day after they
were mailed out, on the day they were mailed out, or on the day before they were mailed out.
20. In all the contested areas, and at Dominion's website, Democrats have been systematically
failing to create or have destroyed all data that could be used to demonstrate fraud. This
creates the legal presumption that the data do, in fact, show fraud.
On behalf of all Trump voters, I say to the Democrats who are trying to gaslight us:
don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining. gary.l.wagner 7 hours ago Hundreds of
millions of Americans don't believe Biden won. Most of the world knows Biden lost. Half of
them don't care that he didn't win. They want him to replace Trump and are willing to look the
other way at unconstitutional, illegal, and fraudulent election results. lakjo65 8 hours
ago Best analysis I have read, by far. Went to see Kennedy exhibit about the time Trump was
elected and the similarities were OBVIOUS. You don't mess with the deep state (nothing
INTELLIGENT about them- they are power THUGS). This is just what happened and if Trump does not
get to the bottom of this, it will NEVER stop. kejjer 7 hours ago google --which countries
use electronic voting machines. -- No 1st world country except the USA uses them. Minsky 10
hours ago 2004 election: -irregularities in vote counting procedures in Florida and Ohio
-statistical 'discrepancies' between exit polls and voting results -strange behavior exhibited
by Diebold voting machines used in the Ohio counties that gave Bush the election Question for
all Republicans supporting Trump's post-election escapades: were you urging John Kerry not to
concede, as he did the day after the election, due to all this strangeness? Were you upset when
he did? Didn't think so.
> What's hilarious is that it looks like McKinsey gave Purdue advice between 2008-2010 on
how to boost up opioid sales, when apparently both the client and firm knew that such a
strategy would lead to overdoses, then came back in 2017 to essentially give Purdue a PR
strategy on how to apologize for all the people they killed. This was when everyone and their
mother knew that Purdue was facing an existential legal crisis. So you paid McKinsey to dig
you a hole, then paid them to help you climb back out. <
Piotr Berman , Nov 30 2020 15:40 utc |
Just because Annegret Kramp [something] did not serve in military, it does not allow to
conclude that she is not qualified to oversee Defense. However, nothing in her biography in
Wikipedia suggests that she knows the difference between Clausewitz and Santa Klaus.
Since high school, she toiled as an aparatchitsa in CDU in her home Saarland. She had OK
looks, motherly demeanor (I guess, proud mother of three), nicely balanced moderate position
and led CDU to a victory in that land. While working and nurturing, she got a master in
This led Merkel to pick her as a Successorin. But on the federal arena she flopped and was
demoted within a year, to the (apparently unimportant) post of defense minister. There she
has some really interesting initiatives, like having some navy vessel plying seas of
Indo-Pacific to promote freedom of people and navigation.
Trump should try to stop foreign wars the day after he was inaugurated--Caitlin Johnstone has
a good grasp of the political situation in the US we had a choice between two warmongers. Biden
will likely be worse overall on starting wars, but Trump isn't some innocent spring lamb being
led to the slaughter.
oldhippie , Nov 13 2020 13:06 utc |
Trump was never in charge.
Biden will not be in charge.
Harris won't know what day it is.
Rogue , says:
November 13, 2020 at 1:03 pm GMT • 6.8 hours ago
@Supply and Demand
Rogue , says:
November 13, 2020 at 1:03 pm GMT • 6.8 hours ago
@Supply and Demand
Biden Derangement Syndrome
Do you mean Biden Dementia Syndrome?
That would be more accurate. Sleepy Joe (or Creepy Joe -- take your pick) will be the
Boris Yeltsin of the Oval office. At least with old Boris, it was too much vodka -- and
he could have quit the bottle. Sleepy Joe doesn't have that option.
1:25 "They have a massage on thus trains. All it take is to sit in from of Joe Biden"
LynxChan , 5 years ago
It's just delightful to see how the room HATES being made fun of. They're also petrified
of anything even remotely edgy. You hear less "ohhhs" at a middle school assembly. Blitzer in
particular seems congenitally unable to take a joke.
rmoulton rmoulton , 4 years ago
John Hershey , 1
Man she was ruthless. It wasn't even mostly about making people laugh, it was about making
them feel ashamed.
Back when a President could take a joke...
Zane Gregory , 4 years ago
The smartest comedians are the ones that can rip on anyone because they love them, the
best comedians are the ones that don't let audience reaction affect their game. Quick witted,
fast paced, she had one of the best sets out of all the comedians who have done this
Pseudonymous , 4 years ago
Janet Mainor , 1
She's so brave! Not many comedians/speakers challenge the president to his face
2015: Joking about Biden being too handsy. 2019: Accusing Biden of being too handsy
Bri Blackwell , 5 years ago
I can feel the awkward tension in that room because everyone knows what she's saying is
Anders Friis Tolstrup , 4 years ago
Jordi Vanderwaal ,
1 year ago
"All good jokes contains truth" - J. Cole
The jokes were great, specially the "what to do with my body" and those related to race
& police, but that Joe Biden joke is more relevant in 2019 than ever. XD
YTFlove4ever , 1 year ago
That Joe Biden joke proves everything
"Please tell Biden there is no extra tickets"
Chad Clifford , 4 years ago
"My prior experience has showed me how these dinners work, if the president laughs,
everyone laughs, and if the fox news table laughs, a little girl just fell off her bike" -
lmao. I still laugh about this line at least once of week.
Washington elites are breathing a sigh of relief, as power players on both sides of the
aisle gear up for 'business as usual' following a four-year disruption in swamp-activities -
thanks to one Donald J. Trump, whose perhaps prematurely anticipated departure from the Oval
Office has the DC establishment licking their chops.
... Shoving the Uniparty's collective excitement in our plebeian faces, Roberts writes in.
full. stops. " Washington is exhausted. Washington is optimistic. Washington is desperate for
change. The aristocracy of this city is ready to move on, daring to hope that the last four
years was a fever that finally broke and life can get back to normal."
... I fondly remember Senator [Daniel] Inouye and Senator McCain all getting into these
wonderful debates about various issues on the environment and on the economy," says Marshall.
"It was very entertaining to watch. And in the end, they would lift their glass, give each
other a toast, a smile, a great laugh and carry on ."
#BidenCheats The Devil went down to Georgia, looking for a Election to steal, He was in a
bind, because Creepy @JoeBiden was
WAY Fkn behind 2 50 61
It took a while but finally judges are beginning to see the inevitable truth: #BidenCheated
Bredon , says: November 24, 2020 at 7:46 am
GMT • 4.5 days ago
"30 of 31 voter fraud lawsuits filed by Team Trump have been tossed."
Well, that settles it then. Spoken like a true country club Republican cuck.
The Romans had the Cataline Conspiracy, and we have the Coomer Conspiracy. I hope it's as
funny in 2000 years as it is now.
Call me juvenile, but "Eric Coomer"? This can't be real.
It attacks people who want to vote in person, but never those who go shopping or particulate
in Biden victoryfectivities.
Peter Bills ,
2 months ago (edited)
The virus is especially deadly at schools and churches. It hasn't figured out Home Depot
and Walmart yet.
Jules Brice ,
2 months ago
It's such a polite virus. Obviously a special design of upper crust investors and
scientists of the first degree.
This virus will try to attack you as you walk into a restaurant and through it - so take
all available precautions. After you are seated and receive your menu, it does a courtly deep
bow, kisses it's fingers towards the ladies, then clicks it's heels smartly, and turns away.
What a marvel!
"... The GSA letter forces Biden to disclose conflicts of interest with himself and his team to "foreign nationals, and other foreign agents..." ..."
Derek (Lid on Likes)
(#Kraken Emeritus) @PereGrimmer Nov 24
FYI Anons --
The GSA letter forces Biden to disclose conflicts of interest with himself and
his team to "foreign nationals, and other foreign agents..."
Joe Biden went from stealing someone's wife, to stealing speeches, to stealing money, to
stealing an election. He has really grown as a politician.
Wodan 1785 USA , 15 hours ago
steelframe7 , 15 hours ago
The people that voted for Biden won't regret a thing. They're not real
Yep. Many already dead.
27 November 2020 at 04:53 PM
hunter Biden won the election for his dad so he did good.His sex stories added the
necessary spice.It solved the problem which was the following.....Joe Biden cannot stand
because he does not stand for anything.Sex sells.especially $21000 worth.
Nov 27, 2020
Hmm . . . this doesn't look much like a person in the process of "conceding":
Trump Admin Removes Globalists and Warhawks from Defense Policy Board and Dopey Madeleine
By Jim Hoft
Nov 26, 2020
The Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee, also referred to as the Defense Policy Board
(DPBAC or DPB), is a federal advisory committee to the United States Department of Defense. . .
On 25 November 2020, the Trump administration removed senior defense policy experts such as
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright and Jane Harman from the board, and replaced them with
Anthony Tata, Kash Patel and Ezra Cohen-Watnick.
It looks more like: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labours_of_Hercules#Fifth:_Augean_stables
The fifth labour was to clean the stables of King Augeas. This assignment was intended to be
both humiliating and impossible, since these divine livestock were immortal, and had produced
an enormous quantity of dung. The Augean stables had not been cleaned in over 30 years, and
over 1,000 cattle lived there. However, Heracles succeeded by rerouting the rivers Alpheus and
Peneus to wash out the filth.
O'Meara , says:
November 27, 2020 at 6:46 pm GMT • 27 minutes ago
@Old and Grumpy
God has a sense of humor. Dark, as the Gnostics inferred, but humor none the less.
What the Chosen still don't "get" is that the joke's on them. (Admittedly the goyim get
screwed too, but again, dark)
All soon as Biden got his nominal victory magic happens: 'Russian Interference'
disappears. Four years of unsubstantiated allegations of "Russian interference" and neoliberal MSM hysteria have
disappeared overnight, it seems. Poof! Gone! As if by a magic conjuring trick. And the silence of
the neoliberal MSM over this strange metamorphose is deafening.
The New York Times has declared the recent presidential contest a "great election.. a
resounding success free of fraud". But wait a minute. All 2020 there was a fever pitch in US
media among politicians, national security chiefs, pundits and anonymous intelligence sources
that Russia was allegedly stepping up "interference efforts" to get Trump re-elected. What a bunch of sleazy hypocrites.
Christopher Krebs, the top federal cybersecurity official who was fired by President Trump
last week due to his efforts to dispel concerns on 2020 election safety, said claims of foreign
meddling this year are "farcical."
Gerontocracy is just one problem facing Washington. Collapse of neoliberal is much more
serious problem. But combination of those two problem spells trouble for the country.
Cyril O'Reilly , 1 week
Richard Durocher , 1 week ago
"Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." --
Jason glover , 1 week ago
Never expect solutions for problems from the people who created them.
B. Greene , 1 week ago
Goodbye social security, hello endless wars.
aguy ghow , 1
Their age has less to do with it than their collective level of CORRUPTION and sick self
I have worked with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients for the past ten years, "on a
daily basis," .. and yes, I see things that scare me.
In 2008, Barack Obama received the names of his entire future cabinet already one month prior
to his election by CFR Senior Fellow (and Citigroup banker) Michael Froman, as a
Wikileaks email later revealed. Consequently, the key posts in Obama's cabinet were filled
almost exclusively by CFR members, as was the case in most
cabinets since World War II. To be sure, Obama's 2008 Republican opponent, the late John
McCain, was a CFR member, too. Michael Froman later negotiated the TPP and TTIP international
trade agreements, before returning to the CFR as a Distinguished Fellow.
In 2017, CFR nightmare President Donald Trump immediately canceled these trade agreements --
because he viewed them as detrimental to US domestic industry -- which allowed China to
conclude its own, recently announced RCEP free-trade area ,
encompassing 14 countries and a third of global trade. Trump also canceled other CFR
achievements, like the multinational Iran nuclear deal and the UN climate and migration
agreements, and he tried, but largely failed, to withdraw US troops from East Asia, Central
Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa, thus seriously endangering the global US empire built
over decades by the CFR and its 5000 elite members .
Unsurprisingly, most of the US media , whose owners and editors are themselves members of the CFR ,
didn't like President Trump. This was also true for most of the European media, whose owners
and editors are members of international CFR affiliates like the
Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission, founded by CFR directors after the conquest of
Europe during World War II. Moreover, it was none other than the CFR which in 1996
advocated a closer cooperation between the CIA and the media, i.e. a restart of the famous
Mockingbird . Historically, OSS and CIA directors since William Donovan and Allen Dulles
been CFR members.
Joe Biden promised that he would form
"the most diverse cabinet" in US history. This may be true in terms of skin color and
gender, but almost all of his key future cabinet members have one thing in common: they are,
indeed, members of the US
Council on Foreign Relations .
This is the case for Anthony Blinken (State), Alejandro Mayorkas (Homeland Security), Janet
Yellen (Treasury), Michele Flournoy and Jeh Johnson (candidates for Defense), Linda
Thomas-Greenfield (Ambassador to the UN), Richard Stengel (US Agency for Global Media; Stengel
famously called propaganda "a good thing"
at a 2018 CFR session), John Kerry (Special Envoy for Climate), Nelson Cunningham (candidate
for Trade), and Thomas Donilon (candidate for CIA Director).
Jake Sullivan, Biden's National Security Advisor, is not (yet) a CFR member, but Sullivan
has been a Senior Fellow at the Carnegie Endowment
for International Peace (a think tank "promoting active international engagement by the
United States") and a member of the US German Marshall Fund's
"Alliance For Securing Democracy" (a major promoter of the "Russiagate"
disinformation campaign to restrain the Trump presidency), both of which are run by senior
Most of Biden's CFR-vetted nominees
supported recent US wars against Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen as well as the
2014 regime change in Ukraine. Unsurprisingly, neoconservative Max Boot, the CFR Senior Fellow
in National Security Studies and one of the most vocal opponents of the Trump administration,
has called Biden's future cabinet "America's A-Team" .
Thus, after four years of "populism" and "isolationism", a Biden presidency will mean the
return of the Council on Foreign Relations and the continuation of a tradition of more than 70 years .
Indeed, the CFR was founded in 1921 in response to the "trauma of 1920" ,
when US President Warren Harding and the US Senate turned isolationist and renounced US global
leadership after World War I. In 2016, Donald Trump's "America First" campaign reactivated this
100 year old foreign policy trauma.
Was the 2020 presidential election "stolen", as some allege? There are certainly indications
significant statistical anomalies in key Democrat-run swing states. Whether these were
decisive for the election outcome may be up to courts to decide. At any rate, Joe Biden may
well be the first US President known to be involved
in international corruption before even entering office.
Why are most US and international media hardly interested in this? Well, why should
Nov 27, 2020 1:40 PM
I just had to write this, since foreign policies are not the main issue in OffG, so I took
the liberty of writing my concerns, because I know the window is closing.
And I must underline, it don't matter Trump or gang of Creepy Joe and the Crackheads, they
all bow to the NWO, its their religion, the Curch of the Full spectrum dominance, based up
holly scriptures as The New American century.
Pennsylvania Appeals Court Tosses Trump Lawsuit, Setting Stage For Supreme Court Showdown -
PigMan , 1 hour ago
dark pools of soros , 1 hour ago
Translation: "Election fraud is sanctioned by the PA courts."
It's our Tradition!
Grumpy , says:
November 27, 2020 at 2:22 pm GMT • 4.9 hours ago
Trump the populist has been greatly disappointing. His accidental gift has been giving
reason for the swamp critters to out themselves. It has been hilarious to watch them and
their press pets talk about how things will go back to normal with Biden. Also how the good
and kind their war machine is. What I am stuck on is if the Ukraine's Maidan is any guide,
don't they need Trump to win the election thru the courts ? Or not?
William Gruff , Nov 26 2020 18:13 utc |
vk @4: "As I've been observing since the last three years: the liberals (Democratic)
don't seem to have any plans..."
Where can you go when you have reached The End of History ?
Liberal capitalist ideology has gone as far as it can. Aside from spreading McDonalds and
Walmart to every corner of the planet and getting everyone signed up for Netflix, what is
there left to do?
12 hours ago • edited
Personal threats and intimidation don't come from good and rational people. They come from
evil, hate-filled, and desperate people.
393 3 •
Reply • Share ›
Throwback 59 anothervolley
12 hours ago
so you mean liberal democrats.
Twitter is blocking users from sharing links to lawyer Sidney Powell's lawsuit relating to
widespread voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election.
A number of users across Twitter have reported being unable to share links to lawyer Sidney
lawsuit relating to voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election. When attempting to share
the link to the document, users receive a notification stating that the link has been
identified as "potentially harmful."Sidney Powell lawsuits
The Kraken is released on Georgia! The Kraken is released on Michigan!
says: November 26, 2020 at 2:40 pm
GMT • 5.2 hours ago
... Trump has brilliantly exposed the swamp. Even now regarding election fraud he is
exposing it. The CIA interfere all over the world even in literally fixing elections. There
are forces even in the US that will intervene and brazenly disenfranchise and marginalise
(and God knows what else) the people that they hate. Hopefully this situation is becoming
clearer to "normies"
chet roman ,
says: November 19, 2020 at
8:03 pm GMT • 7.1 days ago
Thanks, that's very interesting. I've read that Karl Marx came from a family of wealthy
Jews that had a long line of prominent Rabbis but his father converted and became a Lutheran
and raised Karl Marx as a Lutheran. So I assume that it would be accurate to say that Marxism
was created by a Christian or at the very least a non-practicing Christian.
Let me quote Dmitry Orlov: " Biden is as fit to lead as a pig is kosher after rubbing its
side against a corner of a synagogue." In no way borderline senile Biden appeals to the committed
Jake , says: November 26,
2020 at 1:25 pm GMT • 5.7 hours ago
The man is so very charming and charismatic, so mesmerizing. He's like a Rock Star among
politicians. People line up by the tens of thousands hoping to get an autograph. He delights
and draws people better than even Bill Clinton.
Only a Deplorable unworthy 0f having any voice could doubt that, publicly.
Samizdat , says: November 19, 2020 at
7:30 am GMT • 7.6 days ago
If Trump does, despite enormous odds, gain his second term, perhaps he will learn the
lesson and treat Israel as Jewish Liberia.
I like that!
donten , Nov 26 2020 17:15 utc |
Biden: 'America Is Back,' 'Ready To Lead World'
USA won't even take care of its own people, and the world does not need a wannabe King of
the Hill. Get ready for a complete tragedy...
Flournoy, Haines, and Haspel, who's kidding who?
Ugetit , says:
November 26, 2020 at 12:51 pm
GMT • 7.0 hours ago
Face it, if you live in the US, you live in a totalitarian country – a soft
military / intel agency dictatorship and that's been the case since at least Eisenhower's
... What's worse is that approximately half the population seems to like it that way.
Cyrano , says:
November 26, 2020 at 4:49 am
GMT • 14.3 hours ago
Thomasina , says:
November 26, 2020 at 7:21 am
GMT • 11.8 hours ago
At this point, it looks like Trump is going to be a one term president –
unfortunately. With that in mind, perhaps the best metaphor for his presidency would be
– to call it – "One flew over the cuckoo's nest". The cuckoo's nest being the
country he was a president of – of course – full of cuckoos.
Beside that metaphor about the title, there are plenty of similarities between the
contents of the book and the events and the players of the last 4 years of Trump's
Trump of course is Jack Nicholson – in a lunatic asylum – where he clearly
doesn't belong. The sadistic nurse is again of course – the deep state – a
control freak who wants to punish everybody – mainly the innocents.
The Chief – Jack Nicholson's friend, in the movie – in real life is being
played by the American people – or more precisely, the deplorables. They can continue
to play dumb until the very end, but eventually they'll have to find a titanic strength in
order to break free from the lunatic asylum run by the sadistic nurse.
The moral of this story? Trump needs his native Indian friend's help in real life –
although is probably too late for him, but at least the Chief and the rest of the deplorables
from the asylum can be saved.
says: November 26, 2020 at 7:40 am
GMT • 11.5 hours ago
Excellent movie, fantastic analogy. Didn't Nicholson at one point in the movie discover
that the patients were "willingly" there? They were perfectly capable and able-bodied, and
yet they willingly let Nurse Ratched call the shots. Great name – Nurse Ratched.
Reminds me of Dicken's school superintendent in "Hard Times" – Mr. Thomas
I wouldn't rule Trump out yet. The Saker spells out the court route, but A123 (above)
correctly spells out the other route.
Great book. Even better analogy.
Rosanna Flores , 3 days
Biden supporters are like Christmas lights,,,... Half of them don't work,, and the other
half aren't too bright...!!!
John Cawthron , 16 hours
I would love to see a campaign started where people put giant road facing signs in
graveyards that say "WE VOTED FOR BIDEN" "AND BOY WERE WE SURPRISED!!"
You would have to assume that it is no big deal based on the response to claims of
widespread fraud in the contest between President Trump and Joe Biden. Big Media says the
evidence just doesn't exist, and most Americans seem to be lost in a blue haze of blind
acceptance that whatever they are told by the talking heads on TV must be true.
This kind of unthinking obedience to authority is a frightening harbinger of an America that
is no longer a nation of laws, but rather a nation of edicts.
... ... ...
"... Hate is the only thing that holds the American Empire together. Without its Two Minutes of Hate, America will break up apart into a million pieces. ..."
USA-MA BIN LADEN / NOVEMBER 25, 2020
America desperately needs its Two Minutes of Hate against other countries like a meth
addict needs his next hit.For Democrats and their ilk, Hate Russia was their unifying and
mobilizing ideology. For Republicans and their ilk, Hate China is their unifying and
Hate is the only thing that holds the American Empire together. Without its Two
Minutes of Hate, America will break up apart into a million pieces.
blue peacock ,
25 November 2020 at 06:08 PM
Trump should drive the Obama 3.0 and GOP Swamp establishment nuts by pardoning Snowden and
Now with the recent Presidential election fiasco it really does not ;-)
The Origins of U.S. Supremacy with Stephen Wertheim - The American Conservative
On this edition of Empire Has No Clothes, Matt, Kelley, and Daniel speak to Stephen
Wertheim, deputy director of research and policy at the Quincy Institute for Responsible
Statecraft. He discusses his new book,
Tomorrow, the World , the rise of American global supremacy, and why that idea is now
breaking down. We also talk about the foreign policy presidential debate that wasn't and the
You can't find better smarter neocons to pursue the Full Spectrum Dominance Doctrine to the
total decimation of the standard of living of ordinary Americans ;-)
Since the 1990s, Flournoy and Blinken have steadily risen through the ranks of the
military-industrial complex, shuffling back and forth between the Pentagon and hawkish
think-tanks funded by the U.S. government, weapons companies, and oil giants.
Under Bill Clinton, Flournoy was the principal author of the 1996 Quadrinellial Defense
Review, the document that outlined the U.S. military's doctrine of permanent war – what
it called "full spectrum dominance."
Flournoy called for "unilateral use of military power" to ensure "uninhibited access to key
markets, energy supplies, and strategic resources."
... During the run-up to the invasion of Iraq, Biden declared, "In my judgment, President
Bush is right to be concerned about Saddam Hussein's relentless pursuit of weapons of mass
As Iraq was plunged into chaos and bloodshed, Flournoy was among the authors of a paper
titled "Progressive Internationalism" that called for a "smarter and better" style of permanent
war. The paper chastised the anti-war left and stated that "Democrats will maintain the world's
most capable and technologically advanced military, and we will not flinch from using it to
defend our interests anywhere in the world."
... In 2005, Flournoy signed onto a letter
from the neoconservative think tank Project for a New American Century, asking Congress to
"increase substantially the size of the active duty Army and Marine Corps (by) at least 25,000
troops each year over the next several years."
ROUNDBALL SHAMAN / NOVEMBER 24, 2020
"social media is notorious for the way it creates tightly insulated echo chambers which
masturbate our confirmation bias and hide any information which might cause us cognitive
dissonance by contradicting it. Whole media careers were built on this phenomenon "
So-called "social" media is a cancer eating away at our humanity and our sense of community
with every passing moment. It is a devil's brew of the worst of human thought and behavior
that seeks to lower the level of human interaction with every click and toxic retort. It may
be the tool that actually does us in even more than the other big threats to our
"Splitting the public up into two oppositional factions who barely interact and can't even
communicate with each other because they don't share a common reality keeps the populace
impotent, ignorant, and powerless to stop the unfolding of the agendas of the powerful."
People today have short attention spans. They don't have any depth of thinking and they
certainly don't want shades of grey. The Dark Powers successfully exploit this weakness to
their benefit with little pushback from an easily amused public. Those who love simplicity
don't want anything more challenging and they certainly aren't the least bit concerned about
those who are actively doing them in.
"You should not be afraid of your government being too nice to China. What you should worry
about is the US-centralized power alliance advancing a multifront new cold war conducted
simultaneously against two nuclear-armed nations for the first time ever in human history.
We should indeed be concerned about Empires measuring the size of their manhoods against each
other but since that has nothing to do with reporting on our neighbors for not wearing masks
or the speed of our internet connections or the latest video of some fool acting the fool on
the web we won't be concerned about it. You gotta have priorities, you know.
WILLD / NOVEMBER 24, 2020
JWK / NOVEMBER 24, 2020
It is a sad indictment on the state of the world if 80 million people vote for a man, who
although not as crazy as Trump, nevertheless poses a real threat to the rest of the
Any way you look at it, democracy has failed us yet again.
JWK / NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Gang rape is democracy in action. It's a tool of the worst tyrants, convincing their
subjects they have a say in the matter. They don't. Both of the latest POTUS candidates are
the property of the bank cartel, and we will never see one that isn't. Not as long as we have
such a huge number of people being controlled by so few. The smaller the state, the more
control the people have over it. It gives them the only votes that are effective. Their feet,
and their wallet.
Gang rape is democracy in action. It's a tool of the worst tyrants, convincing their
subjects they have a say in the matter. They don't. Both of the latest POTUS candidates are
the property of the bank cartel, and we will never see one that isn't. Not as long as we have
such a huge number of people being controlled by so few. The smaller the state, the more
control the people have over it. It gives them the only votes that are effective. Their feet,
and their wallet.
Peter Sepall , 1 week
Robert Telford , 1
Defund the rich sociopaths using the police for their own purposes.
Why do they get called blue ' dogs'? I'm kind of offended on behalf of dogs
Stily , 1 week
Identity politics - the best scam to save billionaire scum
purplehearts , 6
Covid death = bad. War death = good.
Jen , Nov 24 2020 18:50 utc |
Caliman @ 28:
The Klintonator missed out on getting the position of Defense Secretary and the post of US
ambassador to the UN. Never mind, whatever she needs to know what Biden, then Harris is up
to, Jake Sullivan will send the information to her through his private email server.
psychohistorian , Nov
24 2020 17:21 utc |
When I read the Janet Yellen was the Treasury pick I shuddered a bit at the thought of an
almost all female leadership cast when the ship goes down....ah, the smell of patriarchy in
Watching the demise of our current empire in what seems to be slow motion is fascinating.
How long will it take to lose faith/control of the private monetary system? Given the
incoming foreign policy team it looks like continuation of failed policies of the past.
We can only hope that the rest of the world continues to build an alternative world than
the one proscribed by the dying empire of the West.
Paco , Nov 24 2020 17:12 utc |
The BBC is something, but we have NBC News giving us another lesson of professional
journalism with this headline:
Russia chases off U.S. warship in spat over territorial waters
The confrontation was the latest in a string of close contacts between Russian and
American forces across the globe.
Maybe I do not understand some hidden message, but at first sight I would imagine maybe it
is the Bering Strait or somewhere in the middle of the Pacific or Atlantic Oceans, or across
the world, but no, it is just a few miles off Vladivostok. The distance from Seattle to
Vladivostok is almost five thousand miles, so we have a US destroyer five thousand miles from
home sniffing the Russians at about 10 miles from their main city and Pacific Ocean military
base, yeah its only a spat, and it is only freedom of navigation right in the kitchen of your
main rival. Keep it on USA, maybe one of these days you're going to have the Russians or
Chinese right by the Golden Gate Bridge or by Puget Sound enforcing free navigation for all.
One more detail, the US vessel was the destroyer John McCain, a true friend of Russia and
East Asia, or maybe the navy guys are just welcoming the new Biden team.
CheapBastard , 5 hours ago
Protesters in Michigan interrupt a live broadcast of CNN with chants of "CNN sucks".
zerofucks , 5 hours ago
FreemonSandlewould , 5 hours ago
too bad trumps a vagina because if he had balls this problem would be easy enough to
solve. but this is why trump is a one and done - when he is dealt 4 aces he folds like
zerofucks , 5 hours ago
Do tell. Easy?
Go ahead. List the steps. No hand waving. List the steps.
step 1. recall general mattis
step 2. use the UCMJ to demote him all the way down to private
step 3. PNG anyone in his family or any known friends from any/all govt work/contracts
step 4. transfer him to coords 100 miles out of nome, AK with a 45 and 8 rounds for an
leosden , 4 hours ago
zerofucks , 4 hours ago
And that coming from Trump who put APARTHEID Israel first
and did more for that racist country than he did for America.
smellmyfingers , 5 hours ago
Trump knee capped himself - on purpose
Once he bombed Syria 70ish days into his term he was done with MAGA
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I
spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the
bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I
helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues
in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall
Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in
1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in
1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927
I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested.
Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to
operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents".
General Smedley D. Butler
apothqowejh 1 day ago 23 Nov, 2020 01:21 PM
Well, if they are seriously math challenged, they can always get jobs as poll workers.
Saagar Enjeti- Biden's
Cabinet Is FULL Of Deficit Hawks, War Lovers and Globalists - YouTube
crickey73 , 1 day
Well, looks like Bernie's prophecy of the next Trump looming on the horizon will come to
Javier Espana , 1 day ago
Adriano de Jesus ,
1 day ago
You call them "Hawks", they are more like vultures
Bernie and Warren sold out for nothing lol.
The musical Biden , translated from the original Ukrainian, replaced Hamilton
on Broadway despite the controversial Obama nude scene. America's largest industry remained
Patreon accounts as Etsy devolved into a market for the wealthy to purchase human organs.
The U.S. government is currently looking for a new place for a capitol building, because
after the move out of Washington to a Brooklyn WeWork prices have really gone up. Negotiations
to invite Canada in as a roommate to share the rent are underway.
The good news is the important things are still the same. Most decisions are still made by
the heads of the intel agencies when they meet at Jeff Bezos' house. American troops are still
in Afghanistan. And the Rolling Stones have announced their for sure this time final tour. Even
after a second civil war some things don't change.
From critical race theory to critical math theory is just one step; The Ghost of Mao approves
this Red guards initiative!
MAA @maanow · Oct 3 "It is time for all members of our profession to acknowledge that
mathematics is created by humans and therefore inherently carries human biases. Until this
occurs, our community and our students cannot reach full potential." -CMPM #MathValues http://
Is he talking about George Soros? George Bush? Or George Washington? Quote Tweet Laura
Ingraham @IngrahamAngle · Oct 26 "Four more years of George...George"
10:56 AM · Oct 26, 2020
10:56 AM · Oct 26,
2020 · Twitter for iPhone 2
Michael Tracey @mtracey
The first thing you'd expect from the plotter of a fascist coup is a directive for the
federal government to begin the transition process to his successor. Makes total sense!4h Michael Tracey @mtracey 48m
Salute to all the heroes who prevented Trump's coup with your impassioned tweets
Michael Tracey @mtracey
Michael Tracey @mtracey Feeding
into maximalist Trump hysteria was always a great business move for most people in the media.
Unfortunately it had nothing to do with accurately describing reality. The idea that a
fascist coup was ever held up as a real possibility is fucking lunacy
Kamala Harris received preferences in her @Hastingslaw school application due to her "adverse
background." Interesting definition of disadvantaged, given that her mom had a Ph.D. and dad
was a Professor of Economics at Stanford University. https:// at.law.com/Wxd9w6?cmp=sha re_twitter
7:30 PM · Nov 8,
· Nov 8, 2020 · Twitter Web App 14
Matt Stoller Retweeted
Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald 6h
Biden isn't even sworn in and journalists are barely even pretending to do anything other
than swooning and falling all over themselves in obsequious praise. Go easy, guys: you have 4
years of resting, deference and praise: don't burn yourselves out so soon. Pace yourselves.
Matt Stoller @matthewstoller
Trump has got liberals worshipping the integrity of insecure electronic voting machines.
Kreator , 1 hour ago
Mtnrunnr , 59 minutes ago
I'm well past caring about what msm says or thinks. Been good 15 years now.
Wow. Aren't you a winner